PDA

View Full Version : Mas selamat

Criminalz
08-05-2009, 12:07 PM
read it on the news, mas selamat is caught. But news say police did not say where or when, i think they pai sei.

anyway, good news then. police patrol will cut down liao, the street walkers can come out. woohoo..

Mas Selamat
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
There were also offers of a million dollar reward by two businessmen for his capture.....who the hero?

Frankiestine
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
I think more bad news for street walkers, the AV raids seems to had intensified with the arrest of Mas 6 weeks ago, so probably more man power is available else where can be used for more regular raids on FL...

lasupkia
08-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Yr thread is not related to any sex so let me help u out here.

Possible scenario:
Mas Selamat was in JB feeling horny. Saw the ad on the new massage place Grand Paragon and headed there wearing his Afro Hair disguise. Since he did not have time to check out the FRs here so ask the captain to recommend the cha bo.

In he goes to the room and "Knock Knock". Gal enters room. "Hi I'm 69. Do u want coffee, tea or me?" Hee hee....

Mas being deprived for so long in hiding grabs the girl and peels off the Kimono. WOW!! 36F headlights. Kanina tak boleh tahan liao. strips off his shorts and thrust his adik-adik in between the Twin Peaks. Shiok sia...

After 1 minute of mad thrusting, Mas feels the builtup power down under and stops. Then pushing the minah onto the mattress, he spread-eagle her and aims his Scud missile at the target. "Nanti, nanti,..."screams the cha bo. Too late. Scud Missile has entered the target RAW. "Tak Boleh...tak boleh..." cha bo screams again. Mas was now in paradise and couldn't care what the gal screams. Gal was now frantic and arms swinging all over.

Slap...off comes the Afro Hair and gal realises she's being screwed but the region's number 1 TERRORIST. Estacy rushed to her head and her puki was flowing like Kota Tinggi waterfall.

Arg..Arg..Arg... Sekarang mau tembat...Arg...Arg...Arg...

And Mas Scud Missile explodes inside the gal spilling out the next generation of baby terrorists.

"Bam, Bam, Bam" the captain and a few bouncers breaks open the door after hearing the screams and so the story ends...

THAT'S HOW MAS SELAMET WAS CAUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN IN JB.

**Now this thread can be posted here as it's related to SEX. Hope that helps.

dirtyhairy
08-05-2009, 02:01 PM
I think more bad news for street walkers, the AV raids seems to had intensified with the arrest of Mas 6 weeks ago, so probably more man power is available else where can be used for more regular raids on FL...

Spot On Bro Monster...
Now with Selamat's arrest in JB, lagi malu for one cartoon Minister
bcos he mati2 claimed Selamat still here
to show HM has things under control, more ops are expected to show power
lidat fellow horny bros, if u must screw, here's one idea for yer
go fook in vans instead of doing at love hotels
bcos it's unlikely the cops now lagi arrogant will end their raiding spell!:mad:

Plunger_Man
08-05-2009, 02:20 PM
There must be some hidden agenda as the police force hide it till now then release the news.

Frankiestine
08-05-2009, 02:23 PM
well the authority is only forcing everyone to go underground, then it would be more difficult for them to nab FLs....bad for us cheongster because it means harder to share but at least it will help in some way to ensure the long term marketability of the FL...so AV have to decide which is the lesser of the 2 evils they want to eradicate...

angrybigpenis
08-05-2009, 02:24 PM
There were also offers of a million dollar reward by two businessmen for his capture.....who the hero?

Maybe some Singaporean who went to Johor HC and found MSK part-timing as a tea boy. :D Cannot claim reward otherwise his OC will find out.

HeadOn
08-05-2009, 02:27 PM
well the authority is only forcing everyone to go underground, then it would be more difficult for them to nab FLs....bad for us cheongster because it means harder to share but at least it will help in some way to ensure the long term marketability of the FL...so AV have to decide which is the lesser of the 2 evils they want to eradicate...

AV will target those who are in the "open" one, ie those selling their svc in the public, like FL standing on street, HCs, TN etc...cos they're subject to public knowledge mah..

Frankiestine
08-05-2009, 02:28 PM
There must be some hidden agenda as the police force hide it till now then release the news.

dun think there is really any hidden agenda to delay the release of Mas arrest. they probably need time to debrief him and get more info on his conspirators who were harboring him and hopefully clean them up all in one swoop...so probably since the shit times has released this info, can safely say more or less most of the remnants from Mas JI group already arrested..

damn like that no more fun, with more man power for raids, means less FL around...maybe Mas should planned his escape one more time..:D:D

Criminalz
08-05-2009, 03:33 PM
i think the malaysia police is going to get some flak from their own people.

sure think, nabei, criminal from singapore can catch, own country criminal always say still under investigation.

anyway, this affirm my theory of malaysia police working only when there is money. imagine, the rewards. they will surely claim them before releasing him.

LentorGarden
08-05-2009, 03:41 PM
No lar. I dont believe that Mas Selemat has been caught in JB until I see some live footages of him on television. Our govt cant be trusted. For all you know, Mas Selemat did not escape, he might have died but govt want to cover up the story because it doesnt make sense. They released the news of his escape a few hours after he did so. Now, they are releasing the news 1 month after malaysia police captured him. Why the delay? Govt is hiding something from singaporeans, they are not as transparent as they claim they are. Anyway, thats just what i feel. Cheers!

Espree
08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
.maybe Mas should planned his escape one more time..:D:D

Words like this will get you into troubles.

Frankiestine
08-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Words like this will get you into troubles.

so sue me...

Bangster
08-05-2009, 04:29 PM

Bro Monster,

I didn't know Anti-Vice also have to track down terrorists one...

Damn heng that time I didn't sign up for Police Force man...or else suey suey drafted to Anti-Vice and then made to look for JI and AQ operatives

heheeehee

Perhaps you could be right, bad economic year so govt makes AV go catch terrorists...

goo-li-gang lu lai lu pai tan....
(salary getting harder n harder to earn)

Frankiestine
08-05-2009, 04:32 PM
no lah most time it is joint ops between AV and ICA and as you know ICA now no need so many man power at Causeway so now eng eng cheng cheng must do something to justify their fat pay...

Bangster
08-05-2009, 04:32 PM
i think the malaysia police is going to get some flak from their own people.

sure think, nabei, criminal from singapore can catch, own country criminal always say still under investigation.

anyway, this affirm my theory of malaysia police working only when there is money. imagine, the rewards. they will surely claim them before releasing him.

Hahha ya lor you have a pt there.

I read that Mas was arrested on April 1 leh. Funny right?

They think we'll fall for it and give them the 1M bounty.

Indonesia so many pple that they actually have an Obama lookalike. I think it wont be difficult to find a Mas lookalike oso and claim the bounty.

The 2 businessmen offering the bounty must be praying they mentioned it's only valid for Singaporeans.

Frankiestine
08-05-2009, 04:34 PM
what about the 3 jokers who went to indonesia looking for mas....anyone told them the bad news yet? no more bounty..:p:p

Bangster
08-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Think they've grown fat and married barely legal virgin wives and decided to stay there now

compaq69
08-05-2009, 05:13 PM
I waiting more news on his escape. How on earth does he escape to malaysia if assuming no one is helping him. I believe jack neo will be interested to make a movie out of it too.

Bangster
08-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Aiyoh compaq69,

why you so desperate for points one? upped me by a miserly 3 points and you wanna ask for my 5 points ah?

not say i dont want to give you but i already give someone liao today...

prostitute fuck people with their cheebai whole day also must rest...so you also must give me rest har...

Mas Selamat
08-05-2009, 11:20 PM
The alleged leader of an Islamic militant group accused of plotting to crash an airliner in Singapore has been arrested in Malaysia after more than a year on the run, according to the government.

Singapore's Ministry of Home Affairs said in a statement Mas Selamat bin Kastari had been captured by Malaysian authorities, but gave no other details.

"Mas Selamat has been arrested by the Malaysian Special Branch (MSB) in a joint operation between the MSB and the Internal Security Department," the statement sent to AFP said.

orionix
08-05-2009, 11:22 PM
err..

am i the only one who thinks that the guy caught might be a mas selamat lookalike?

how come he look, different and younger on tv?

haha

ONEON
09-05-2009, 02:35 PM
err..

am i the only one who thinks that the guy caught might be a mas selamat lookalike?

haha
Ya.... he looks younger

_AXL_
09-05-2009, 02:54 PM
No lar. I dont believe that Mas Selemat has been caught in JB until I see some live footages of him on television. Our govt cant be trusted.

i believe so too. until i see him on tv in singapore. until independent sources confirms. but not the local papers. they r just cronies of the despot.

err..

haha

u r right. we shouldnt believe until there is undeniable evidence that he is really caught.

Mas Selamat
10-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said Singapore’s security challenge is to keep up its guard without getting fatigued or complacent.

In his first remarks on the capture of Mas Selamat Kastari, Mr Lee said Singapore must not think that the re—arrest of the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) leader is the end of its problem.

He said the terrorism situation in Southeast Asia is under control, but the threat is far from over. He added that the price of security is eternal vigilance.

In a statement to the media on Saturday, the Prime Minister also said information about the capture of Mas Selamat on 1 April was not made public earlier, because of a prior agreement with the Malaysian authorities.

Mr Lee said he was told about the arrest by his Malaysian counterpart Najib Razak on 11 April during an impromptu four—eye lunch in Thailand’s Pattaya after the ASEAN meeting was called off due to demonstrations.

hun2ter
10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
KNN i think he is too free. work dont work.. go and do such things...
now he got no income, however the govt need to feed his family

swim here and swim there... i really cant believe such ppl exist

free go and work la..
itch go and fuck la..
life is good ma..

by doing such things and hurting people ... shiok meh ??

Happyguy801
10-05-2009, 02:19 PM
what about the 3 jokers who went to indonesia looking for mas....anyone told them the bad news yet? no more bounty..:p:p

3 joker might be having fun during 1 year in indonesia.. cos from the radio i heard is that they just write emails or call to singapore not that often... maybe 1 email 3 mths ? or 1 call 1 mth ? who funded them while at indonesia? heard is that they are volunteers.. or maybe is the govt who send them in... anyway Govt say Govt Do.. we common pple just listen n forget.. :D

curiouslook
10-05-2009, 02:48 PM
aiya.. AV raid because they want to clean up GL and force the FL to go to IR to work ma.. Imagine all the FL go work in IR and the number of samsters also bo bian go IR to release and at the same time place bets at the gaming table.. Sure business boom town one.. Mas Selamat got caught means no terror threat to the opening of IR opening too.. All good news! :)

fiercekid84
11-05-2009, 12:03 AM
got caught ok liao lor

Castrol
11-05-2009, 12:34 AM
and the happiest man in the world is... W K S. :D

randily
11-05-2009, 08:24 AM
and the happiest man in the world is... W K S. :D

at least now he can :) everyday
walk head high high

hun2ter
11-05-2009, 08:35 AM
what i can think of is... he is something wrong
never take medicine ... haha

ANDYSIAO14
11-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Actually must give the 3 jokers some $$$ ;)

around $10k Each for their eagerness to catch MS (not Bro Microsoft hor ) :p

Monster
11-05-2009, 12:25 PM
If i were him, i think i better die there than have to come back to Singapore one day....

Imagine all the hassle we gone thru for his escape... the people whose career life are destroyed......

I confirm if he gonna come back here sure die jialat jialat....... Top Ten Torture of Ching Dynasty.... a.k.a 满清十大酷刑 waiting him........

May Allah be with him.... hahahahaha

Criminalz
11-05-2009, 01:30 PM
poor thing..read the news...no money at all for the 3 guys..wah lau, imagine they spent so much time in indonesia, blend in..geesh..now they are the biggest threat!!! maybe when they know they are not getting the money, they might just convert to the other side.

ericgo18
11-05-2009, 03:54 PM
ISD muz have plant a GPS inside Selamat kar cheng and let him escape, and than track him and all his other assiociates and round them up together.:p

sex4LiFe
11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
My conspiracy theory is this -

Mas Salamat was already beaten and tortured to dead while in detention.

Fearing a public backlash, the government staged the "greatest-escape" ever known to Singaporean.

That was executed perfectly and got everyone thinking this limping old ah-pei could actually do the following -

1. Climb through one small fucking loo window
2. Evade all guards at the detention centre
3. Scaled the high fence?!!!
4. Limp through the forested area
5. Swam over to JOHOR??!!!

Such things only happen in the movies la.
Anyway, it took the government about 1-yr to find a poor Malaysian to undergo carefully constructed plastic surgery; not forgetting breaking his legs to leave him limping to double-up as Mas.

It is killing 3 birds with one-stone -

1. Everyone thinks Singapore and Malaysia government really "co-operate"
2. Everyone thinks Mas Salamat is really freaking RAMBO hence our detention centre guys were "helpless" when he escape
3. Everyone thinks W.K.S is working hard

:) That's my theory folks...

(Have you guys ever wondered how come there have never been any updated videos or photos of Mas even though he has been in detention for quite sometime? Coz he's already dead!)

ANDYSIAO14
11-05-2009, 09:13 PM
this malay guy MS got use "barang" hor...
mostly my malay friends all got said that this type one sure to use "barang" . not empty handed guy but ("barang" timed up liao at JB)
like OSAMA LADEN...
you all think this old guy can easily go under above behind front of any mountains/hills and stayed in there without any protections???
sure got barang also...
some said he can walk thru any obstacles without being hurt...
but one day...he sure to kana also... :D

"barang" means like some extra power stuff ...believe it or not... :)

anyway...i dont give a damn abt these people...
as long as POSB DBS OCBC AND UOB dont go bankrupt im happy...
later....my 2 kids no go school , stay home talk cock with me & surf SBF together :D

and i still pity those 3 guys that never get any $$$ for their adventure with MS lar :cool:

Cuntworth
11-05-2009, 09:50 PM
this malay guy MS got use "barang" hor...
mostly my malay friends all got said that this type one sure to use "barang" . not empty handed guy but ("barang" timed up liao at JB)
like OSAMA LADEN...
you all think this old guy can easily go under above behind front of any mountains/hills and stayed in there without any protections???
sure got barang also...
some said he can walk thru any obstacles without being hurt...
but one day...he sure to kana also... :D

"barang" means like some extra power stuff ...believe it or not... :)

anyway...i dont give a damn abt these people...
as long as POSB DBS OCBC AND UOB dont go bankrupt im happy...
later....my 2 kids no go school , stay home talk cock with me & surf SBF together :D

and i still pity those 3 guys that never get any $$$ for their adventure with MS lar :cool:
maybe they get RP instead of SGD.... but during their adventure dun noe got go find FL bo
Imagine leh 1 year no Bonk can tahan meh? i 1 week no Bonk my banks overflow liao n sometime my wife wash my underwear see yellow stains oso KPKB liao...

Frankiestine
12-05-2009, 02:30 PM
1. Everyone thinks Singapore and Malaysia government really "co-operate"

hehehe that is true, in front of public put up a show but in reality behind each holding a dagger....if only the public knows what really goes on betwn both countries....hahaha..