PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 8x Advert on TV

EatNDrink
07-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Wonder if anyone seen this advert, what a lousy advert ... (The hotel staff are really nice, and u are rite, the hall is grand) ...

I thot the one presenting this advert shd make it more interesting ... instead of saying, 'my husband watched soccer all night, she shd said 'and yr husband watched soccer with me all night' :D

Bry_n
07-05-2009, 11:07 AM
hahaha...they muz be having less business due to the raids all day..

plop1
07-05-2009, 11:19 AM
I think the funniest thing is they are portraying the hotel as a good place to sleep, and watch football...

Please lor, we ALL know what the hotel is good for....why bother wasting money to portray it in another light?

Cheonging101
07-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Watch soccer all night need to go Hotel meh?

At home also can watch what! 1 night stay in a good Hotel81 (that comes with the so-called "grand lobby" and a bathtub that you could "soak for hours") costs at least $120 for 1 day lor!

With that money can subscribe at least 2 MONTHS of football channel liao!

siewmai
07-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Wah lau eh...this is Singapore leh. Don't think you will get to hear things like "my husband bonked me all night" on TV :D

Destiny
07-05-2009, 01:24 PM
The advertisement is amusing.

Cytan7
07-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Haha... that lady was saying from his fling's point of view. Saying this to the husband's wife :D

I thot the one presenting this advert shd make it more interesting ... instead of saying, 'my husband watched soccer all night, she shd said 'and yr husband watched soccer with me all night' :D

bochapsing
07-05-2009, 02:50 PM
'watched soccer in H81 all night'

try telling this to ur oc/gf when u got caught going to H81....

u get double punishment for:
1. for cheoging
2. for insulting her intelligence..

plop1
07-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Wah lau eh...this is Singapore leh. Don't think you will get to hear things like "my husband bonked me all night" on TV :D

Well, she can....since the TV advertisement is shown close to midnight or past midnight...

She can also rephrase it to "having her honeymoon" or "having the best two-person (Er Ren Shi Jie)".....Its whether the paid model dare to say or not only...

Any other reason for staying in Hotel 81 is just misleading....and wrong...

Can you visualize guys approaching women around the area, asking them whether they want to go to Hotel 81 to watch soccer....?

et911
07-05-2009, 03:41 PM
No business also no need to project the image they are trying to lah, everyone in Singapore (and a lot of people around the world) knows what H81 is for. Just make themselves look more silly niah.. I be shocked if my CO ask me to book a night there (and later discover I member I will be in for it).. :D:D