PDA

View Full Version : PRC from nanjing(must try!)

sparco635
06-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi guys,finally able to contribute again.i know many PRC here has lots of positive review about them but guys following my lobang so far(my previous threads)this is a must try gem!

feiyang is a nanjing ger whom will be here for 2 yrs.like anqi(previous thread),she is hoping to establish RTF customer base so she no need to 'stand street'.she is professionally trained as a massage ger n her massage is 10/10.i would like to state that i am merely doing her a favor n if i ever earn a single cent from this thread i will be struck by lighting!

Feiyang called me when she return with a work permit after a failed attempt working at a the local KTV.not that she is ugly,but the stiff competition n economic crisis.i met up with her n until today i still find she got a mixed look n sharp features.flawess skin n C- cup boobs,pink nipples.she started by bathing me n not much action in bathroom.followed by a massage that knocked me out for good 15 mins(at least)n i even drool on the pillow!turned around n more massage with chit chat this time.she asked for permission to start n lick my ears for at least 1 min each side(abit too much for me).to my delight she can actually lick my nipples for the longest time n playing my balls with her fingernails.didnt ask for 69 as i am too shiok n steam n she slowly kissed down to my bola.inner thigh n entire surface area of my balls was not spared.then there come the bj(i requested capped)n suction was perfect with slurping sound effect.her right hand is on my nipple n left is tickling my balls.i can also see heaven until i begged her to stop or i will explode.she climd up n ride on me n rode for at least 5 mins.then she whispered in my ears whether i wan to change position n i went missionary without withdrawing my kkj.pumped a few sets more n realli cannot tahan as she is still very tight for her age.switch to doggie(kkj all the while inside!)n upon seeing her perky pigu i dont wan to waste it n use all my drink milkpowder energy to pump the s**t out of her.i cannot sense any fake moan at that moment.wait a min...i should say she is actually shouting.i grab her perfect hips n ram her until i forgot my surname....shortly after i unloaded.she asked me lie down n after clearing up more massage!!

the whole process was around close to 2 hrs n i can say it was money well spent even during this economic crisis.i really really let go of my stress at work at that moment n i felt damn good even after parting ways with her.guys who followed my thread will be given piority to this gem n at least 1 FR recently required for those who wish to try her.

Name: fei yang
Looks: 7.5/10
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Body: 36/26/34
Boobs: 8/10 (soft with nice pinky nipples)
BJ: 8(i ask to be capped)
FJ: 9
Frenching: allowed
Damage: $80 with massage.(room not included)
RTF: YES

I apologise for my poor england n pls upz me if u like my FR.will return favor if u leave a nick behind,happy bonking!

jackspider
06-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Bro, the damage is $80 for 2hrs?

sparkspread
06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey, bro,

Could you pm me her contact information? Thanks a lot.

cowabanga
06-05-2009, 11:17 PM
80 for 2hrs? woah.......would love to try too......appreciate it if u could share...=)

kim-seng-heng
06-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Sounds very good indeed. Care to PM me her no too..:)

zubs48
07-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Hi TS,

Thanks in advance for ctc, pls PM me.
Happy you had such a good time.:)

ken6890
07-05-2009, 12:24 AM
sound good !! camping for FR first :D

kevin3505
07-05-2009, 01:27 AM
can i hv the number also?

ahdiah
07-05-2009, 01:34 AM
yooo bro ! care to share contacts? =DD her operation area is around where uh ??

sparco635
07-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Bro, the damage is $80 for 2hrs?

yoz bro thanks for upping me in advance n i had PMed u her number.yes the damage is 80 but i am not exactly sure is it a full 2 hours.but she is certainly not a clock watcher.but for me it is near 2 hour lar.by the way if u guys could pls arrange other places other than geylang 81s cos there is checking.

PS:for ur guys info the whole stretch of joo chait 81 doesnt offer short time stay anymore,hope this help...happy bonking!:D

jiangnanyu
07-05-2009, 04:15 AM
thanku TS, quite a good find,
can i have her ctc pls
and just my 2 cents tot,
maybe you wanto keep her place of operation not published as for certain reason..

Torex9
07-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Bro,

This sounds good. Can share contat? Will provide FR.

Torex

jackspider
07-05-2009, 01:35 PM
yoz bro thanks for upping me in advance n i had PMed u her number.yes the damage is 80 but i am not exactly sure is it a full 2 hours.but she is certainly not a clock watcher.but for me it is near 2 hour lar.by the way if u guys could pls arrange other places other than geylang 81s cos there is checking.

Tks Bro, i called her liao, she said is $80 for 2 hrs.. Tat a real bargain..
But she said today not free...

nicyeok
07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
hi bro,

can share Fei Yang contact ??? TQ !!!

LentorGarden
07-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Tks Bro, i called her liao, she said is $80 for 2 hrs.. Tat a real bargain..
But she said today not free...

Haha. I got same answer from her as well. Looks like either have to change target for today if not is pray for her to be free tmr.. :D

nicshare
07-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Any Bro,Can PM me the contact

yandaoking
07-05-2009, 05:47 PM
I have booked a slot for tomorrow oredi.:D

FR will be "Akan Datang"......

yandaoking

sparco635
08-05-2009, 12:49 PM
i sent out to over 80 qualified bros here...hope to see some FR soon.she is not realli a super sweet looker but her time n service plus GFE makes up for it.

hiltiboy
08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Hello Bro

Can PM me her contact??

Thanks

bbjking888
08-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi bro, can I have her contact? I will post a FR after trying

yandaoking
09-05-2009, 01:09 AM
6.00pm. FTFH kicked off from work and travelled to GL Lxx to meet Fei Yang.

Arrived at the destination 15 mins before our appointment time (My usual habit). "Hello Fei Yang, Wo dao le, jiu zai Lxx lu kou". "Ni lai le? Na wo huan yi fu le jiu xia lai ah". First impression over the phone - Not bad at all....I can sense from her voice that she will not disappoint me, at least with her attitude.

After 5 mins, I saw a lady in white top from a close distance calling from her mobile, almost instantly my phone rang. I did not picked up the call, instead I walked straight to her" Wo jiu shi Xiao Huang". She was a bit shocked and looked at me " Ni zhi dao wo shi Fei Yang?". I replied to her it was becos I am clever lah.:D. She gave me a seductive smile and held my hand tightly, macam long lost lover like that. My heart was 50% melted.

Upon entering the room, we hugged and frenched passionately even before putting down our bags. She asked if I wanted to massage first or xxxx first, I opt for the former. Her massage was very good, strong but not painful. I enjoyed a solid hour of oil massage while chatting with her.

Before I fell asleep, she asked me to turn over and the actions started. She blew tenderly to my ear and then she deep fucked my ear wih her tongue, woo it was very shiok !! she then moved south to paint my nipples and then.....she catbathed my golden balls and slowly to my shaft licking in circle wa lau....it was heavenly shiok, and in a sudden she taken my didi fully into her mouth. That was really something......a super skillful BBBJ is all I can express (My didi is getting hard on now while writing this FR!)

I turned her butt around and I witnessed a wet abalone right on my face. I started to fingered and almost instantly, the abalone became more and more juicy and I could not wait any longer to taste it ( Cant wait till sunday lunch at Ah Yat restaurant....). Not too long, I knew she could not tahan any more, I quickly capped on and inserted my hard rock meat stick into her watery abalone, she responded furiously while I in out in out her deep harbour. we did a few kamasutra positions and I finally blasted off after she claimed to have cum twice ( Once at missionary and once at doggie).

It was really a FUCKING good bonk !!

My personal views on Fei Yang:

Look: 7/10. CFM look. Not SYT.
Boobs: 8/10.Natural C cup. Soft and nice to squeeze.
Body: 7/10. Slightly bah bah. Nice to hug.
Skin: 8/10. Smooth smooth and fair.
Butt: 8/10. Round and solid. Very good for doggie.
Massage: 9/10. One of the best I have ever tried.
Attitude: 10/10.
GFE: 8/10.
RTF: No need to say lah. (I will bring my own massage oil).

If you are looking for a good and professional massage session, a nice woman to chat with and a sextified expereince, do not miss out Fei Yang. She is a must try at such an economical price.

Thank you brother TT for the lobang. She is indeed a gem not to be missed.

yandaoking

Cupnoodle
09-05-2009, 02:18 AM
Thanks to bro sparco635 for her contact.

Name : Fei Yang
Looks : 7.5/10, U will like her:)
Body : 6/10, big bone type, fair
Boobs : C, light brown nipple
BBBJ : 8.5/10, very hardworking
Frenching : Didn’t get
Fingering : Allow, wet
Painting : Allow
FJ : 8/10, wet and passion
GFE : 8.5/10, very friendly and joking with me
Damage : $80/2/2 (Room and CD not included)
Preview : Pic 1 (http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20090508/b_103927.jpg)

Cheers

sequence79
09-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Does fei yang allow cim?

And i guess frenching depends right, since some bro get it some don't.

sparco635
09-05-2009, 06:14 AM
bro yandaoking ur FR is enticing!!upz u for that!:D

murali
09-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Frenching : Didn’t get
GFE : 8.5/10, very friendly and joking with me
Damage : $80/2/2 (Room and CD not included)
finally confirm that it's 80/2/2

since u said friendly n joke wif u how come she dun allow u to french? :confused:

sparco635
09-05-2009, 07:17 AM
finally confirm that it's 80/2/2

since u said friendly n joke wif u how come she dun allow u to french? :confused:

i think frenching is all mutual lar.maybe too song until no chance to french leh?lol

Cupnoodle
09-05-2009, 02:17 PM
...since u said friendly n joke wif u how come she dun allow u to french?...

FL is also human, she has her own principle and I respect her. TS should be very yandao that melt her heart and maybe you are more yandao than me also, so if you have a session with her and probably you could get to french her too? ;)

bro yandaoking ur FR is enticing!!upz u for that!

Bro sparco635, how about me? :p
Thanks again.

Cheers

boboshot
09-05-2009, 02:39 PM
hi bro can share fei yang contact
thx like to had a good oil massage

StrongBrew
09-05-2009, 07:48 PM
First, thanks to bro sparco635 for Feiyang's contact. Met her last evening and immediately stroke up good chemistry with her. She is indeed very chatty and can talk to you anything under the sun. In fact, I wouldn't mind just having her to spend time with me without bonking and I will still pay her the same amount. anyway, she is very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Not business like or calculative at all. I like.

Finally reached the hotel and she invited me to the bathroom to shower together. She is not slim but not very fat also. A little bah bah but her attitude and friendliness will make you see beyond her outer appearance. Proceed to the bed and she gave me an outstanding catbath. Cap me with her mouth when about to proceed with BJ. Good skill I must say. Rode me like a rodeo girl and she's ever so obliging when changing positions. Unloaded my cum after 25mins of non stop actions. She asked me if I would like an oil massage and why not? She used to work in a beauty spa and her clients were all women according to her. Her strength were good and not those piano playing type. I felt so comfortable I almost fell asleep. It must have been 30mins or more for the massage. It was never rushing and I really enjoy her company. One of the best in terms of service in my days of cheonging. The verdict as follow:

Name : Fei Yang
Looks : 7/10, she has a mixed look
Body : 6.5/10, fair, a little bah bah
Boobs : 7/10 B+ C-, light brown nipple
BJ : 8/10, enthusiastic
FJ : 8/10, obliging ..never complain
massage: 7/10, not bad
GFE : 9/10, very chatty & likes to joke..very comfortable
Attitude: 9/10, cannot give full marks..otherwise they will become complacent
Damage : $80 + $10tips (incl massage, Room and CD not included)

RTF: Why not?

Highly recommended!:D

shanghaifun
09-05-2009, 08:32 PM
i think frenching is all mutual lar.maybe too song until no chance to french leh?lol

wow bro..u MIA for so long....then u found gem..never pm me..sob sob...pm me leh....

Curious2Try
10-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Hi TS,

Care to PM me her contact pls?

wlan
10-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Firstly, gotta thank TS for the contact.

Been out of action for a long time, finally got the chance to sneak out today.

I sms Fei Yang at 11am today. I almost gave up without any response from her for more than 1 hour. Then at almost 1pm, she replied me, saying she was sleeping when she heard my sms. She askied if i can look for her later cos she need her beauty sleep. But due to my very limited time, I told her I can't, so gotta cancel the appointment. She immediately told me not to cancel the appointment and she will meet me.

Hence, me FHFL drove to her place. Met FY. my first impression was she's pretty looking, she was wearing those big sunglasses and her dressing is nice and simple.

As she has not taken her lunch, we bought some sandwiches to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, she ate her sandwich first while i prepare my coffee. After our quick lunch, we proceed to bath. Bathing was nice as she was playing with my lil' brother and my balls and giving me a detailed washing.

After bathing, she asked me whether I would prefer to massage or FJ first and i chose the massage first. Her massage was good and strong and it last more than 45 min.

After massage, i turned over and she proceed to harass my ear and nipple. Then she went down to lick my balls and without me realising, she actually capped me and BJ me. After BJ, we proceed to FJ and the rest is history......

Below are my rating for Fei Yang

Looks: 8/10 (got a CFM look. her perm hair suit her well)
Boobs: C cup (soft & succulent with pink nipples)
Body: 6/10 (smooth skin)
Massage: 9/10 (good and strong and not too hard)
Frenching: NA (she keeps avoiding my advance but promise to French me the next time we meet)
BJ: 5/10 (I would prefer BBBJ but i like her balls licking)
FJ: 7/10 (Her moaning sound fake but her expression looks geniune)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (she's willing to accommodate my last minute appointment even though she's tired. Before we reach our hotel, there are 2 bros has been sms-ing her. But when we inside the hotel, she switch her hp to silent mode and din replied their sms until our session is over. If these 2 bros are reading this, my apologies to you cos she said that at that time, she belongs to me only, she did not want anyone to disturb our time together)
Damage: $80 + $20 (hotel) + $1 (CD) + $5 (sandwich from 7-Eleven)

RTF: maybe cos I still prefer BBBJ.

yandaoking
10-05-2009, 02:39 AM
bro yandaoking ur FR is enticing!!upz u for that!:D

Hi bro TT,

Fei Yang is indeed a gem. She is very pro in her job. thumb up !!

By the way, She asked me just pay her $80 will do as she knew I paid more ($30) for the room, but I insisted to give her tips all becos she deserved it.

I am sure she will get substantial numbers of regular customers.

yandaoking

LentorGarden
10-05-2009, 03:11 AM
Thanks to bro sparco635 for her contact, i managed to meet up with her. Heres my honest FR as ever :

Looks : 7.5/10 (her hairstyle reminds me of the old anqi.. hmm.. :D)
Body : 7.5/10 (Slightly bah-bah but still nice boobies)
Frenching : NA (I too ugly liao :()
BJ : NA (Figured that i skip it as I wanted fast action, mai tu liao!)
FJ : 8/10 (Very accomodating)
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage : $80 + $20 Room + $5 Durex
RTF : Yes unless her charges increase. :p

Thanks bro sparco635 once again. Sorry for short FR, typing while my OC is asleep. :D Cheers!

zzfq
10-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Hi, Brother

Can you share her contact with me?

Thanks a lot

palladine
10-05-2009, 06:10 AM
please share the contact , thanks

lacoruna69
10-05-2009, 10:05 AM
But due to my very limited time, I told her I can't, so gotta cancel the appointment. She immediately told me not to cancel the appointment and she will meet me.

Attitude: 9.5/10 (she's willing to accommodate my last minute appointment even though she's tired. Before we reach our hotel, there are 2 bros has been sms-ing her. But when we inside the hotel, she switch her hp to silent mode and din replied their sms until our session is over. If these 2 bros are reading this, my apologies to you cos she said that at that time, she belongs to me only, she did not want anyone to disturb our time together)

Attitude is always good in the beginning as she wants biz. Would like to see whether she will maintain this ritual later on when more Bros look for her.;)

Her massage was so so and it only last 20 min. :( I was like so fast:(

RTF: Nil....Will look for better

....looks like slipshod service...but if she stays for 2 hours and offer 2 shots......then still quite ok.

alanysy
10-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Firstly, gotta thank sparco635 for the contact.

I called Fei Yang at yesterday ard 3 to tell her that i want her service at 8pm but ended up calling her again to change the appt to 630pm...She ask me to give her 40 mins to prepare herself and i pich her up at 610 at Lor4#. Finally meet her up & my first impression was she's pretty looking, she was wearing those big sunglasses, white top shower her 2 big melons with jeans.

Upon reaching the hotel, asked me whether I would prefer to massage or FJ first and i chose the massage first. Bathing was nice as she was playing with my lil' brother and my balls and giving me a detailed washing.

Her massage was so so and it only last 20 min. :( I was like so fast:(

After massage, i turned over and she proceed to lick my ears and nipples. Then she went down to lick my balls and without me realising, she actually capped me and BJ me. After BJ, we proceed to FJ and I cum quite fast as i was tired.... Ask if i would wan 2nd rd, i agree. When toilet and wash up....Same procedure....But this time i cant cum..ask her to HJ me and finally i cum...
When to shower and left hotel. Drop her where i pick her up and i went to GL for hunting...:)

Below are my rating for Fei Yang

Looks: 7/10 (got a CFM look)
Boobs: C cup (soft with pink nipples)
Body: 6/10 (smooth skin)
Massage: 6/10 (hardness is there but so so....)
Frenching: NA (Never try)
BJ: 5/10 (I would prefer BBBJ )
FJ: 6/10 (Her moaning sound fake)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (she's willing to accommodate my last minute change of timing )
Damage: $80 + $20 (hotel)

RTF: Nil....Will look for better

macky888
10-05-2009, 11:12 AM
looks good, can you share her contact tks in advance bro! :)

Explora
10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Any bros who are willing to share, I would love to have her ctc. Many thanks...New/latest FR recently posted.

tuzai
10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Bro

Can i have the contact

cathay
10-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Bro..may i have fei yang ctc...Many Thanks

alanysy
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Attitude is always good in the beginning as she wants biz. Would like to see whether she will maintain this ritual later on when more Bros look for her.;)

....looks like slipshod service...but if she stays for 2 hours and offer 2 shots......then still quite ok.

No leh..everything just ended within an hr....She ask me whether can go off as she's hungry

lacoruna69
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM
No leh..everything just ended within an hr....She ask me whether can go off as she's hungry

Thanks for honest FR. Had upz you. Too many fake FRs by newbies these days. Good to see some REAL ones. :)

alanysy
10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks for honest FR. Had upz you. Too many fake FRs by newbies these days. Good to see some REAL ones. :)

Thank you for the upz

LentorGarden
10-05-2009, 01:24 PM

Hahaha .. Thats quite true. Good and honest FRs are the best for bros to use and see for more accurate judgements. But seriously to speak, Fei Yang's service and attitude is quite good. Better than the average PRC girls that I've tried.. Its a value bonk ;)

Cupnoodle
10-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks for honest FR. Had upz you. Too many fake FRs by newbies these days. Good to see some REAL ones.

How about me? :p I always write honest and truthful FR, isn't? Somemore I show photo sometimes! :D

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20090508/103927.jpg

LentorGarden
10-05-2009, 04:05 PM
How about me? :p I always write honest and truthful FR, isn't? Somemore I show photo sometimes! :D

Indeed indeed.. Haha.. I will up you when i replenish my power.. :D

alanysy
10-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Indeed indeed.. Haha.. I will up you when i replenish my power.. :D

I think she only got 1 bra wor...yest i visit her, she also wearing the same bra....hehe

LentorGarden
10-05-2009, 05:06 PM
I think she only got 1 bra wor...yest i visit her, she also wearing the same bra....hehe

Haha. No lar, she confirm have more than 1 bra but guess she loves wearing this.. Now that you mention, I realised so too. No wonder look so familiar! Haha.. Like that must thank bro Cupnoodle for the photo. Can make me remember more and hopefully the memory will last as long as possible or if cannot remember then easy lar, RTF :D

alanysy
10-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Haha. No lar, she confirm have more than 1 bra but guess she loves wearing this.. Now that you mention, I realised so too. No wonder look so familiar! Haha.. Like that must thank bro Cupnoodle for the photo. Can make me remember more and hopefully the memory will last as long as possible or if cannot remember then easy lar, RTF :D
Haha maybe she got a few pieces of same design n colour.....She'll be here for 2 yrs then u can always RTF....heehee

soso66
10-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Is There any tatto under her boob:D

LentorGarden
10-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Haha maybe she got a few pieces of same design n colour.....She'll be here for 2 yrs then u can always RTF....heehee

YES for sure! :D She makes me wana RTF her.. :p Maybe I should pay her a visit tonight! :D

alanysy
10-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Is There any tatto under her boob:D
Nope...no tatto...but her boobs r very soft..I like
YES for sure! :D She makes me wana RTF her.. :p Maybe I should pay her a visit tonight! :D
Oh ok... gd luck for u..

sparco635
10-05-2009, 11:00 PM
FL is also human, she has her own principle and I respect her. TS should be very yandao that melt her heart and maybe you are more yandao than me also, so if you have a session with her and probably you could get to french her too? ;)

Bro sparco635, how about me? :p
Thanks again.

Cheers
just regained power...upz u liao!!

murali
10-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi Bro..may i have fei yang ctc...Many Thanks
TS beware AV on the prowl!!! :eek:

murali
10-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Boobs: C cup (soft with pink nipples)
from the pics, can see her right nipple a little n it's not pink leh :o

walkonwater
10-05-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm interested. Care to share?:)

murali
10-05-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm interested. Care to share?:)
TS beware AV on the prowl!!! :eek:

sunnybb81
11-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Juz had a session wif feiyang.... 1st look.. she has got sharp nose... not bad looking... from bathing to massage all quite SOP... she massaged me naked... while she's standing in front of me while massaging, the view quite nice and her pussy lips quite protuding lo!

den to the FJ part... she took quite some time to lick all over me.... nipples... chest... stomach... down south to the balls... nipples again... repeated the process for a few times!!!

she's quite horny de lo... after i cummed and she cleaned up for me... within seconds she started carressing my bro again... but me told her me got no more condom liao... hahaha... she'll get high while u carressed her breasts... the way to do it is to use ur index finger and press in her nimple while using the rest of ur hands to squeeze her breasts...

after that... she shared wif me her Confession which i shall not reveal the details here and some of the service which she told me not to write on the net.. but it's up to u all to find out when the chemistry is right... hahahahaha...

then she told me that she wanna intro her friend to me which does not work as a FL so frequently one... she say her friend dun mind as long as it's "帅哥" even if the rate is not high... she say normal rates can liao... so me suggest 3P to her... will post FR once i gotten the chance to try them...~~

name: feiyang
boobs: C-
body: 6.5/10 (big bone)
bj: 7/10
fj: 8/10 ( she likes deep penetration!!)
massage: 7/10
gfe:9/10

upz me if u like my fr... hee!

boboshot
11-05-2009, 04:01 AM
thanks bro i try to up you points
boboshot

psp1000
11-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Thank TS for sharing the ctc, will post FR once done with her..

best123
11-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Bro sparco,

may I have the contact pls? I am a regular FL patroiser with FRs written.... PLs do not be put off by my points.... I just made a stupid mistake on zapping 2 guys and not due to false FR etc...

Thanks

sparco635
11-05-2009, 09:50 AM
boboshot

up wat point when u dont have power???:confused:

HOWITZER105MM
11-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Bro Sparco, arranged for an appointment with Yang a very polite gal who thanked me for patronising her. Will post FR tomorrow nite.:)

hotbod8
11-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Bros

Thanks Bro TS for the ctc - upped u oredi.

Had a session with Fei Yang today and the review is pretty similar to wat has been reported.

Look - 6.5 to 7 with a nice sharp nose
Body - 6.5 not fat but a big boned structure
Boobs - B (not C)
Massage - Naked massage and 15 mins of decent back n leg massage 7/10
Catbath - nice and lengthy tongue attack from top to bottom w roaming
hands
BJ - 7/10 good decent suction w cap
FJ - horny, noisy biatch :) 7/10 but a bit fake la
Gfe - 9/10 nice to have around
Damage - PLEASE TAKE NOTE. SHE HAS CONFIRMED THE WRONG PRICING
QUOTED. It should be 80 for massage + 1 FJ (NOT 80/2/2!!) in 2
hours

babygirl000011
11-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Bro i am interested cn i have her number...

Thanks

retrosiao
11-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Tried her last saturday night. Sorry to the bro that made booking with her after midnite. She gave me extra peeks and spent 3 hrs with her :eek: and said i am the type she like haha

Look - 6 (a bit of exotic look)
Body - 6
Boobs - Big B
Massage - Solid (almost same as those in massage parlour)
BBBJ - 8
BJ - 6 (not that much suction)
FJ - 10 (extremely horny, made me feel like i am being raped)
Gfe - 10 (she was very good to me in ways i shouldn't disclose here)
Damage - 80 for 1 shot and massage
RTF - yes

sequence79
12-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Tried fei yang and thanks to TS for ctc (up up you)

Appearance:

Hair: Curly, highlighted
Size: Medium build, definitely not fat, but don't expect slim figure. Around 165cm, rough guess of 55kg
Boops: C-, Soft
Complexion: Smooth, fair

Service:

The :)
Massage - 6 for her hardworking. Although not the style i like, but she is very hardworking. Can see she is already tired and panting, but still keep pressing.
BJ - I give 8. Very wet and obliging. Will lick shaft, inner thighs, area near anus. But don't do AR. Actually I thought she was doing it w/o cap, until we changed positions.
FJ - Very tight and wet. Wants it deep deep.
Attitude - 8. Not a time watcher and hardworking girl. Good service.

The :mad:
French - n/a. although some bros say have, but she didn't allow for me
Hygiene - I give 5. She didn't shower after our session! I cannot tolerate this. I didn't remind her though, I thought it was pointless if I have to remind her to shower. She even took my towel by mistake, and so both towels were used by her, I don't the idea of sharing towels with a FL, so I just wore my clothes without drying.
RTF: Nope

Damage: 80 all in

Recommend to bros who looking for a cheap shot massage + fj, don't expect good looks and figure.

On a side note, we were one of the hotels in GL. While she was blowing me, some f*cker knock the neighbour door damn loud and shouting to the people inside. I was damn scared thought it was AV. NB... I think it was the cleaner or what, not sure. Think I will never go GL again.

LentorGarden
12-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Tried fei yang and thanks to TS for ctc (up up you)

The :mad:
French - n/a. although some bros say have, but she didn't allow for me

Bro, fret not. I join you in not being allowed the honour to french. :D I tried to initiate but she avoided so I didnt persist on. Not really nice to forcely do things besides, that way, the frenching would not be passionate and loving.. But still a good value session to me.. Am even thinking of rtf-ing soon! But recently my OC monitoring me quite tight.. :o

boboshot
12-05-2009, 03:15 AM
thanks bro sparco365 for pm me fei yang contact
drove her to L81 last evening 7pm
while going to the room we french about 5-8 mins her frenching was good
then we went for shower she use her boob to massage my body and didi
after shower she oil massage me about 35mins the massage was good i enjoy it then she start suck my niper and slowly down to my didi and ball ask her change to 69 position cos i want to paint her pussy(her pussy was very very wet)she say my didi was long and hard(7inch) she can not dai han ask me quick quick fuck her first she was on top from her face can see that she really enjoy it

looks 7

boob C

bj 7

fj 9 (i like wet wet pussy )

french yes

best123
12-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Bro sparco,

may I have the ctc pls?

To 3 other bros who upped me, thank you for your genrosity. Pls do not waste your points on me, I am way too down to recover.... Thank you and I will try to up you back "if there is a chance in future"

oral_ke
12-05-2009, 02:09 PM
First of all, thanks bro sparco635 for the ctc.
As promised i'm goin to post my virgin FR in SBF:)

I checked thru my PM last nite at about 7.30pm n saw the ctc bro sparco635 gav me, immediately FHFL sms feiyang to book for a slot today (thought her review so good sure very busy wan..hehe)then at bout 8pm she sms back saying she's free now..seeing tat i immediately ask if i could meet up now (everything happen fast fast..the next moment i know..we ar already walking towards hotel)

Upon entering room, we TCSS awhile n proceed to bath each other..she gave my DD a nice wash before we dry up n go to bed. Feiyang says she wanted me to hav a good xperience rather than wastin $$ meetin her (no wonder so many bros like her..hehe) so she suggested me a nice massage 1st as she says i look tired (i AM with all the rush)haha..

I must say the massage is ok as i always prefer thai massage (sorry feiyang..i'm jus trying to b honest wif my FR) BUT she's really hardworking n try everyway to make it worthwhile. +points for tat.

We TCSS while she massage me n about 30mins later she ask me to turn over n start catbathing me..wow..i mus say the tongue is powderful sia! I like her BJ very much..good suctions with twist n turn..she keeps checking my expressions n gav me a smile while still BJing..ooh!! We switch to 69 positions n awhile later i roll her over..she whispers to me sayin she wanted a good FJ n i granted her with missionary..we were frenching like no tmr n awhile later i exploded! (haha..guess i'm too tired to change position)

After the session we continue to TCSS..get to know bout her a bit..nice to talk with her..don even mind to jus TCSS+FJ if theres a next rnd..hehe..she asks about her FR frm SBF bros n i told her tat if she's serious n hardworkin to make every bros $$ worth then she has nothing to worry (don wanna make her too proud scared she giv no good service to the rest of SBF bros) Well, to me its $$ worth spent

Look - 6/10 (sharp features)
Body - 7/10 (I luv gals a bit bak bak):p
Boobs - B (handful n soft..not pink though)
Massage - 5/10 (always prefer thai massage)
Catbath - 7/10 (lurve the powderful tongue)
BJ - 7/10 (good suction with twist n turn)
AR - n.a
AJ - n.a
FJ - 7/10 (actually it sounds a bit fake to me..tats y i french her for muted surround..haha)
French - Yes
Gfe - 9/10 (the force is strong);)
Damage - 80/1/2 (rooms n cd not included)
RTF - yes if i'm looking for GFE feel again

P/s
- think my review for her is not fantastic..i'm jus tryin to b as honest as i can so tat bros who read my FR knows wat to expect.
- bro sequence79, we were in a hotel at GL also n i also encounter ppl screaming outside..damn..no more mad rush n FL in GL again.

lifeisfun
12-05-2009, 08:23 PM
thx to TS for sharing..had a session with her last night..

looks : 6.8
service : 7.5 friendly , chatty and quite hardworking
frenching : no ..anyway fyi..she is a smoker..
massage : 6.,only on the back and quite brief..
Fj : not much comments as i ended with a hj..cos laughing a lot and she applied KY..
laughing why ? Answer : i used the Durex Performa and she capped me inside out and her lips went numb for a while after the BJ..she got very worried..and i was laughing all the way..somemore she mentioned that next time must washed the caps before using..
my whole session ended in about 60mins..
damaged as mentioned + tips for her transportation

thanks to TS again for sharing..up u liao..

chickenking
13-05-2009, 04:04 AM
boboshot

thanks bro boboshot any new girl to bonk

sparco635
13-05-2009, 12:09 PM
i am so surprised when i log in n found soooo many FRs!!thanks so much for the report guys i will try to upz each n every FR regardless the outcome of the deed:D

oral_ke
13-05-2009, 01:53 PM
i am so surprised when i log in n found soooo many FRs!!thanks so much for the report guys i will try to upz each n every FR regardless the outcome of the deed:D
No..i kamsiah u for sharing :D will definitely share mine if i get any ctc in the future.
solli i no power cannot upz u bro.

jackspider
13-05-2009, 08:02 PM
FR on FeiYang (FY)

Tried her a few days back, easily to tcss with, she got 2yrs+ exp in massage, was expecting a good rub from FY but her massage is only ard 20mins and felt a bit let down by the duration of massage.. Overall is a average session.

FY scorecard(imho)
Look:7/10 ( complexion not so good)
Body:6.5/10 (Big boned gal, a bit meaty on the legs)
Bj:6.5/10
Fingering: FY get wet easily & i kept fingering her wet pussy:p
Frenching: Nil, cause not yao dao meh
Fj:7/10 (only tried missionary)
Massage:6.5/10 (got strength but too brief)
Rtf: unlikely

Finally many tks to bro sparco635 for sharing this ctc.

Huat Lah
Horny JS

linixx
13-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Thks to bro sparco635 for Fei Yang's ctc.

Had a last minute booking with FY today. First impression was quite average, slutty looks, but her low cut blouse really caught my attention. We settled in a nearby hotel (the one that requires deposit and always left $30 rooms to book for transit, most bros should know which one I'm refering to). According to her, I'm her first customer for the day.

Once in the room, she stripped in record time, revealing her small bravo boobs, with very protruted nipples in a big body frame. Together we headed for the showers, she gave a short boob wash then asked me to finish myself. We dried ourselves and I opted for a massage first, and it was quite an experience, despite her flabby arms, her strength is really impressive. Gave me quite a rub on my back, kept on saying after the pain will come relief on my body. Then she worked on my neck area too. Can see she really put in effort on the massage and compliment her on it. She mentioned about her days in China, where she was always being tekan in the massage palour she worked in.

After about half an hour of massage, we share a smoke break, then she started to cathbath me and bj me (I opted for BJ). Her service took quite a while and she kind of resisted my efforts to finger her, but she's already moist before I could do anything. She told me her sentitive areas was her nipples, and she did not allow me much time on them, although I did find other spots that are even more sentitive. FY is easily wet, as minutes of my entry, can feel it's already 'watery". She is one horny girl, as she wants me to go fast & deep, which I tried to, causing her to cum 2.5 times, when she's about to cum, she will scratched my back with her short nails, and pulled hairs on my hairy legs, there was I, feeling shiok and pain at the same time. She doesn't french (maybe I'm not handsome enough), although I did managed a few moments of frenching her when she's high. Her love hole is ozing with white cunt juice as I “ensured” I withdrew with my “amour” on. Her phone rang twice during our session, but she only pick up after our session and one bro confirmed a appointment after mine. After that we hit the showers, and same thing as the first round, I finished myself.

I left the shower and dried myself up and waited on the bed. She came out, dressed up and touched up her face. Thinking she’s about to leave, I offered to pay first, but she said she will not leave so soon, and her dressing up is just incase the AV raids the place, she won’t be caught “red-handled”, wise thinking on her part. Told her about her “scratching” and hair pulling habit, and she’s unconscious about that, but after that she kept “playing” with my hairy legs and I earned a nick name, “hairy man”. TCSS with her and shared a couple of smoking breaks until about 90 mins into the session and she wanted to leave as she felt uneasy in G-land at night. I threw on my clothing and paid her dues + $10 tips, and she said she’s okay if I paid her exactly $80, then she contradict herself by saying most customers give $10 tips, and if adding up the amount, that’s quite a sum too.

Looks: 6.5/10 (later up to 7.5/10)
Weight: 50+ (quite big frame for her height)
Body: 7.5/10 (abit bottom heavy)
Boobs: Small Bravos (with big and protruding nipples)
Cathbath: 8/10
FJ: 7.5 (very pro-active when she's about to cum)
Frenching: Nil (only managed brief moments)
Damage: $80 + $10tips + $30 room
RTF: Yes (may try her again this weekend)

Thks to Bro sparco635 for FY’s ctc, upz you with my humble point.

best123
14-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Bro Sparco635,

may I have her ctc pls?

I have upped you 3 points

nitetcrawler
14-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Just met up with her recently. Did not really like her. 2 hours before meeting her, I confirm the time with her. She said Ok. When I reach, she say she need to go eat first. Just wake up. Delay for 15 mins, eventually she reach my car after she walk to some wrong place where I told her where I was 3 times. She came inside car say her heels got problem. Side of shoe giving way, ask me to pay for her new pair of shoes. She says that I made her walk alot.

Sat down adjusted the seat and took my sunglasses and wore it without asking me. Then proceed to location for action. Reach the room, keep looking @ herself in the mirror. Then just as action about to start, she say she want to upped her rates by $30 despite we negotiating the rates and agreed upon. She say usually this and that reason which I was not interested to listen.

After 1st round, I told her why I dont pay her rates, because other girls are charging only this rate (agreed upon rate). I told her economy bad, competition keen. So she has to be realistic unless she has either possess skills and/or service other girls dont have.

Rested and she gave me a massage. Then went for round 2 action. All this done within an hour. Eventually I paid the agreed upon rate. I am ok if after session you ask me for additional tip which I would gladly give if she at least give me a so-so massage or something. I dislike WL who change their asking price after agreed upon rates. If rates not acceptable, then inform me.

Overall, this WL is ok. Nothing much out of the ordinary. Pretty standard service. Looks is average.. Boobs is handful.....Skills.....average......RTF? Unlikely. So many around......

sparco635
15-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Just met up with her recently. Did not really like her. 2 hours before meeting her, I confirm the time with her. She said Ok. When I reach, she say she need to go eat first. Just wake up. Delay for 15 mins, eventually she reach my car after she walk to some wrong place where I told her where I was 3 times. She came inside car say her heels got problem. Side of shoe giving way, ask me to pay for her new pair of shoes. She says that I made her walk alot.

Sat down adjusted the seat and took my sunglasses and wore it without asking me. Then proceed to location for action. Reach the room, keep looking @ herself in the mirror. Then just as action about to start, she say she want to upped her rates by $30 despite we negotiating the rates and agreed upon. She say usually this and that reason which I was not interested to listen.

After 1st round, I told her why I dont pay her rates, because other girls are charging only this rate (agreed upon rate). I told her economy bad, competition keen. So she has to be realistic unless she has either possess skills and/or service other girls dont have.

Rested and she gave me a massage. Then went for round 2 action. All this done within an hour. Eventually I paid the agreed upon rate. I am ok if after session you ask me for additional tip which I would gladly give if she at least give me a so-so massage or something. I dislike WL who change their asking price after agreed upon rates. If rates not acceptable, then inform me.

Overall, this WL is ok. Nothing much out of the ordinary. Pretty standard service. Looks is average.. Boobs is handful.....Skills.....average......RTF? Unlikely. So many around......
hi bro thanks for ur FR although it is not a positive one.after reading ur FR i bit angry with her for changing her price and i called her.apparently the addition 30 bucks is for 2 shots instead of one.n she said she did told u there will be additional charges if u wanted to 'extend' the session,2 shots,that is.

I apologise on her behalf if she was too rude and perhaps a little too close for ur comfort,hope u dont take it to heart.chill man:p

beef68
15-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Hi guys,finally able to contribute again.i know many PRC here has lots of positive review about them but guys following my lobang so far(my previous threads)this is a must try gem!

feiyang is a nanjing ger whom will be here for 2 yrs.like anqi(previous thread),she is hoping to establish RTF customer base so she no need to 'stand street'.she is professionally trained as a massage ger n her massage is 10/10.i would like to state that i am merely doing her a favor n if i ever earn a single cent from this thread i will be struck by lighting!

Feiyang called me when she return with a work permit after a failed attempt working at a the local KTV.not that she is ugly,but the stiff competition n economic crisis.i met up with her n until today i still find she got a mixed look n sharp features.flawess skin n C- cup boobs,pink nipples.she started by bathing me n not much action in bathroom.followed by a massage that knocked me out for good 15 mins(at least)n i even drool on the pillow!turned around n more massage with chit chat this time.she asked for permission to start n lick my ears for at least 1 min each side(abit too much for me).to my delight she can actually lick my nipples for the longest time n playing my balls with her fingernails.didnt ask for 69 as i am too shiok n steam n she slowly kissed down to my bola.inner thigh n entire surface area of my balls was not spared.then there come the bj(i requested capped)n suction was perfect with slurping sound effect.her right hand is on my nipple n left is tickling my balls.i can also see heaven until i begged her to stop or i will explode.she climd up n ride on me n rode for at least 5 mins.then she whispered in my ears whether i wan to change position n i went missionary without withdrawing my kkj.pumped a few sets more n realli cannot tahan as she is still very tight for her age.switch to doggie(kkj all the while inside!)n upon seeing her perky pigu i dont wan to waste it n use all my drink milkpowder energy to pump the s**t out of her.i cannot sense any fake moan at that moment.wait a min...i should say she is actually shouting.i grab her perfect hips n ram her until i forgot my surname....shortly after i unloaded.she asked me lie down n after clearing up more massage!!

the whole process was around close to 2 hrs n i can say it was money well spent even during this economic crisis.i really really let go of my stress at work at that moment n i felt damn good even after parting ways with her.guys who followed my thread will be given piority to this gem n at least 1 FR recently required for those who wish to try her.

Looks: 7.5/10
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 8/10 (soft with nice pinky nipples)
FJ: 9
Damage: $80 with massage.(room not included)
RTF: YES

I apologise for my poor england n pls upz me if u like my FR.will return favor if u leave a nick behind,happy bonking!

Hi Bro , can pm me her contact ? thank you !:D

Joe Fox
16-05-2009, 01:11 AM
First of all, thks to bro Sparco for giving the contact...
Just knock off from work after a long week... reached home already and messaged a bro whose OC has gone overseas... that bro replied tt he is at massage place... 5 mins more before gg in... still ask me to join him... that cause me to decide to msg FY and another popular FL... the other one said that she is still on Code Red and FY replied tt she is free.. told her i m nearby and went to pick her.....

the rest is SOP.... think some of the bro also highlighted her habit of adjusting car seat... actually a taboo for me.... cos OC will realise... she also like to "lick" your ears....

To cut the long story short..... here's the FR:
Looks: 6.5/10 (she din hv her make up on)
Height: 1.65m (not sure)
Weight: 50kg to 55kg (she quite big bones but not fat la)
Boobs: 7/10 (soft with nice nipples)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (SOP but she will talk dirty)
Massage: 7/10 (hard + hardworking + massage after bonk and naked, think she knows her stuff)
Damage: $80 + tips with massage.(room not included)
RTF: Not sure cos her massage not what i expected... though hard and hardworking... can feel her finger nails (even though she already trimmed it) and not really a fan of finger press, furthermore... there are many fishes in the ocean

All in all, quite a good deal lah... bonk plus massage

Worth trying... go pester bro sparco for her ctc
PLS DO NOT PM ME FOR HER CTC.

JF

soho87
16-05-2009, 04:03 AM
hey bro.. contact pls??
thanx!

LentorGarden
16-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks to bro sparco635 for her contact, i managed to meet up with her. Heres my honest FR as ever :

Looks : 7.5/10 (her hairstyle reminds me of the old anqi.. hmm.. :D)
Body : 7.5/10 (Slightly bah-bah but still nice boobies)
Frenching : NA (I too ugly liao :()
BJ : NA (Figured that i skip it as I wanted fast action, mai tu liao!)
FJ : 8/10 (Very accomodating)
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage : $80 + $20 Room + $5 Durex
RTF : Yes unless her charges increase. :p

Thanks bro sparco635 once again. Sorry for short FR, typing while my OC is asleep. :D Cheers!

I had already planned to pay Abby a visit but her aunty came! Haiiss.. So I searched through my contacts and decided to RTF Fei Yang..

Due to a returning customer, her GFE was great! I didnt really expect her to recognize me since she deals with so many customers since the last time that I had taken her.

Thanks once again bro sparco635.. Cheers!

poka7750
19-05-2009, 12:50 PM
thanks bro for fei yang's contact

msg her yesterday, she on red code.... but she willing to share with her good looking friend fan fan

contact fan fan to meet up 5.30pm, went around the city diner etc.... finally land on to my love nest, Check Into rm huge huge massage her body and she did for me too.....

we feel hot and we took shawer together.... she started to bbbj me

on bed , she told me she cunt stand any longer cos she didnt hv sex for so long liao, I took her instruction to put on my cap & insert into her .
she is more aggrasive then me I keep on control my sperm..... arrrr ah ah oh..... shoot

rest awile then took our shawer, she wanted to see me on wednesday again, belive that some thing better to experience

her

look 7
body 8 slim my cup of tea
bbbj 6
fj 8.5
gf 10
rtf sure

cheers:)

chito
20-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Contacted FY last night. Thanks to TS who gave me the no. Initially, she was hesitant to meet up cos I cannot provide the referee..by somehow she was convinced that it was safe to meet me.

A lot have been said about her, so I will just keep it short and sweet.

Look: 6.5/10. she was at home, going to sleep, so met me with no make up.
Boobs: 8/10.Natural C cup. Soft and nice to squeeze. like nips to be teased with index finger tip.
Body: 7/10. Big boned but not fat.
Skin: 8/10. Smooth smooth and fair.
Butt: 8/10. Round and solid. Very good for doggie.
Massage: 9/10. Solid. The best I have received from a FL.
Frenching : No
BJ: with CD
FJ: 8/10. asked me to delay cumming to wait for her. She came too. or at least seemed real to me.
Attitude: 9/10.
GFE: 8/10.
RTF: Yes.

Commented that I was tired and gave me an excellent head massage after the FJ.

on the way back dropping her off, another bro called, again cannot provide the referee, she refused to meet up. I was lucky.

Best bang (and massage) for your bucks

Thanks TS for the contact. Sorry I cannot up you as I do not have any power.

woodykent
20-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks to Bro ‘Sparco635’ for the intro of this lovely gem in enabling me to write my 20th FR.

Tried contacting few FLs this morning and only Fei Yang managed to reply. Wondering where the rest of FL liao??

Anyway, since she available so onz her immediately for afternoon session at my favorite love nest. 1st impression not bad looking even without makeup, quite the average looking FL to me. She is quite chatty and feels comfortable with me.

During her massage, she will interchange her style of the normal and kinky type, a real good teaser and fun to be. Somehow, she will mumble softly that so soft which I can’t get what she said and this seems like a weird behavior to me other than that, did enjoy having a good time with her heehee….. ;)

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boob : C
Fingering : Yes
Kissing : Yes
Frenching : N/A
BBBJ : Had some teasing before helmet on.
FJ : 7/10
Painting: 7/10
Damage : 80 + 20(Transport) / 2 / 2 (Did not negotiate on the timing)
RTF: Yes
Remarks :
Overall a good budget bonk. Believe she does have her preference in providing what kind of service if the feeling is right.

Please help up my point if you like my sincere FR.
Many thanks to those Bros that had upz me
Cheers…

johnlim0977
20-05-2009, 09:45 PM
can ps contact ?

sparco635
22-05-2009, 07:17 AM
any more FRs????:D

funfox
23-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Bro Sparco
Thanks for contact. Will find time to check out her massage as I just got back from o/s trip. My humble pts to you :)

linixx
24-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Just had a RTF with Fei Yang.

Was tasked with finding "prey" for my other 2 friends and myself, and coordinate everything. Decided to RTF Fei Yang, since I kind of missed her strong massage. Arranged with Fei Yang and her room mate (non forum contact) to come togther. First picked up another FL, then drove to FY's place to pick up the 2 of them. Took a cab with the 2 of them, since it is not nice to let different FLs to share a car, especially so when they do not know each other.

Took the cab to H81 in Changi road and we went repectively to our rooms with the FLs. Maybe the coordinating work caused me to missed out on certain "issues", I forgot to pass the drinks and cap to my other 2 kakis, that they came to my room to pick up from me respectively.

Since it was a RTF, thus no ice breaking required and we teased each other as we stripped to birthday suit. Proceeded to shower and it was rather sop, with a bit of BM, with me having to finish up myself. Opted for the massage first, and today she did a "Thai" massage on me, with plenty of "steping", "kneeling" and "pinching". Well it was a rather hard massage, and some moves were rather painful, but she said it is "good" for me.

Then I turned to my front, and she started to cathbath me and capped me for BJ, she would repeat a few rounds of cathbath and BJ before asking me to enter her. As usual I went for my favorite missionary positing and managed to make her cum once before my junior went "limp" (yet to eject). Told her about my fetish and she gladly played along and made her cum 2 more times before I surrendered my "bullets". Found a couple of her "weak" spots, and found out that she's really a wild and horny girl should you make her cum, also managed to french her this round when she's cuming.

After I finally release, both of us are soaking in sweat as we tried to catch our breaths. Her legs were like "jelly" after our session as she struggled to get out of bed and to the shower room. We shared another smoke before we showered individually. After that she teased me about my fetish, but I guess she's rather game for that too. After spending about 1.5 hours in the room, she wanted to leave, as she claims that she felt uneasy in hotels (the other time she said that is because we are in g-land hotel), this time she said it is because of "unsafe" hours (potential AV raids).

SMS my friend and waited downstairs for him, while another one took another 15 mins before coming down. Found out from my kaki, who took FY's room mate, that his session was rather disappointing.

Was waiting for my other friend to come down before I send the 2 girls back, but they said their other room mate was there with another client and finishing soon, thus they will catch a ride from him, instead of troubling me to send them back in a cab. Thus we left the 2 of them there and send the other FL back to her place.

Ratings the same as previous
Damage: 80/1/2 + tips + $30 room
RTF: Yes, somemore she promised another new massage style next RTF.

PowerTAN_P_W
05-02-2011, 02:06 AM
can share contact? tks

Semper
05-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Bro, you just dug out a thread from more than 2 yrs ago. I don;t think you will be getting any contacts.