PDA

View Full Version : Which hotel to sex with my bf?? (im new)

diamondking
05-05-2009, 09:38 PM
hi everyone,

i planning to book hotel this friday to spend with my boyfriend for 2hours maybe? and this is my first time to find hotel. we cant possibly stay or go over each other house because both our parents will be at home and all we do was to sex quietly in the room. i really wan to enjoy! :mad: however, i want to be loud when my bf pump me hehe. any recommend which h81 should i go?

i heard geylang h81 expensive is it? let me know the rates pls. hehe :D

dont intend to go those 4/5 stars hotel, cos afraid of seeing familiar faces in town areas. have alot friends working at town. better to recommend ulu h81 pls.. geylang is fine with me ha! :D:D

adrian_534
06-05-2009, 04:19 AM
mayb u can try geylang lor8 81 or joo chiat might b cheaper cos they cant do short time so over nite shld b cheaper nw a day or u can go to their web site n check ... hope u have a wonderful nite wif ur bf ... ;)

LoveTits69
06-05-2009, 05:31 AM
try Kovan 81 or Lavender 81 both are as good :D
Enjoy your Sexxion with your bf!! Don't have to thank us.. Post your sexperience here will do :p

Max77
06-05-2009, 06:10 AM
everything there's a 1st time.after tat u'll get used to it.it,s really as simple as flagging a cab and ask for the nearest budget hotel.Too shy?take mrt to Chinatown.there's 81 within walking distance.30bucks for 2hrs if i didn't remember wrongly.hav fun

tomvoyeur
06-05-2009, 07:51 AM
everything there's a 1st time.after tat u'll get used to it.it,s really as simple as flagging a cab and ask for the nearest budget hotel.Too shy?take mrt to Chinatown.there's 81 within walking distance.30bucks for 2hrs if i didn't remember wrongly.hav fun

Yes - Chinatown H81 is the most convienent but the location is somewhat exposed. H81 Baelestier?? ;)

angrybigpenis
06-05-2009, 08:02 AM
hi everyone,

i planning to book hotel this friday to spend with my boyfriend for 2hours maybe? and this is my first time to find hotel.

If you are really a char bo....shouldn't the finding a hotel be your bf's duty?

Secondly, take a lesson from the "secretary bites off boss' penis" thread - dun save a few bucks if you wanna fuck. Fuck now, pay later. You want cheap, there are likely plenty of brudders here willing to let you have their room as long as they can watch. :D

Lastly, if you want secluded - try the Fragrant Hotel at Kent Ridge or the one at the foot of Mt Faber. So ulu that not a lot of buses go there.

Or just go to KTM Resort in Batam - very spartan but also very ulu. You can fuck your brains out while looking at Singapore in the distance.

emokid
06-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Kovan is good.. but mind the crowd though.. can be packed @ times.. :)

bochapsing
06-05-2009, 09:39 AM
If you are really a char bo....shouldn't the finding a hotel be your bf's duty?

hotel oso need gf to source and book?!!
do u have to buy cd oso?!!

wat a lousy bf..!

Big Semens
06-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Did your boyfriend ask you to buy condom also ?

Asianguy
06-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Changi Village Hotel ulu enough for you? :rolleyes:

geckoSG
06-05-2009, 02:30 PM
When U go, let us know which one and which room, I'll take the next one
next to you for sure... Wanna hear the sound effect!

jd_Xtreme
06-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Well the standard rate is $20-$30 for 2 hours in all H81 in Spore. The best one is Middle Rd. Cos hardly got ppl walk there during holidays and also is in town area easy access.:)

bangbangben
06-05-2009, 03:14 PM
hi everyone,

i planning to book hotel this friday to spend with my boyfriend for 2hours maybe? and this is my first time to find hotel. we cant possibly stay or go over each other house because both our parents will be at home and all we do was to sex quietly in the room. i really wan to enjoy! :mad: however, i want to be loud when my bf pump me hehe. any recommend which h81 should i go?

dont intend to go those 4/5 stars hotel, cos afraid of seeing familiar faces in town areas. have alot friends working at town. better to recommend ulu h81 pls.. geylang is fine with me ha! :D:D

BF lazy to book.
GF lazy to search.

Always ask Uncle Google first...
+ welcome to Hotel 81 + (http://www.hotel81.com.sg)
http://www.fragrancehotel.com

massageshiok
06-05-2009, 03:20 PM
What facilities you looking for? Hotel don't differ much.

I love mirrors so I try to get 1 room with mirrors so I can see every angle of my girl when I bonking her.. :rolleyes:

As for some, they love bath-tub so they can do a Swan-Bath

woodykent
06-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Hmm.. wonder have both of you reached the legal age
to engage in such activities huh? :confused:

hi everyone,

we cant possibly stay or go over each other house because both our parents will be at home and all we do was to sex quietly in the room.

Frankiestine
06-05-2009, 03:42 PM
with a nick such as diamondking, i am more inclined to think that you are a guy....:eek::eek::eek:

Big Sexy
06-05-2009, 03:56 PM
why u think he is a guy.. cannot be gay meh? :D

back to topic.. try hotel 81@Sentosa. nice and cheap.

with a nick such as diamondking, i am more inclined to think that you are a guy....:eek::eek::eek:

Frankiestine
06-05-2009, 04:04 PM
why u think he is a guy.. cannot be gay meh? :D

Precisely guy + guy = gay...:eek:

Alfa_Casanova
06-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Aiyoh, guy or girl, doesn't matter lah. Want privacy, I would say Lavender Fragrance hotel quite ok what. If you wanna be doubly sure, don't both go up together lah!

Some more got 7-11 downstairs, can buy CDs, gel etc. :D

Equatorial
06-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Singapore got so many hotel, any hotel also can, so many hotel offer transit also.

jasont
06-05-2009, 05:33 PM
you guys take so long to realise TS is gay :P

Phuture
06-05-2009, 05:53 PM
whatever it is, dont get a room in the basement as got no phone reception :)

koebshaq0_0
06-05-2009, 05:55 PM
agree with you, Bro Massage Shiok, I also like to book room with big mirrors so that I can all angles of the girl I bonk. Add to the sensation, definitely.

For Hotel, try Hotel Elegance 81 at Foch Road, which is just behind Lavendar Food Centre. It is within a short walk to Jalan Besar stadium and Lavendar MRT.

Enjoy!

piinkk
06-05-2009, 06:29 PM
back to topic.. try hotel 81@Sentosa. nice and cheap.

there is hotel81 @ sentosa? :eek: where does it near to?