PDA

View Full Version : Budget MILF PRC, Msg + Fj

koolAid
05-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey guys, browsed thru online advertisment and finally got the courage to try 1 of them, cause no qc... haha. So finally, got something to share with all the bros.

For MILF lovers only!!!

Made appt and went searching for the hotel she mentioned. Rched her rm and knocked. A pleasant looking MILF opened the door, hmnnn thank god, in for a milfy treat :cool: we stripped and bathed together, nothing much. Asked me to lie down on the bed after I dried myself so she could massage me, massage was standard and relaxing, will msg ur balls from the back.
Then asked me to turn around capped and blew me. Suction was not bad, after a while told me to enter her as she was horny :eek: haha.. Standard FJ, I came first, but she didn't stop loh, keep rocking till she came.
How did I know she came? She grabbed my butt so hard I tot it was gonna burst, hahaha. Had to tell her my buttock pain before she released it. Then she laid there panting. Bathed and left.

Name : Didn't put to protect her
Looks : 7/10 for me (got eye bags, but complexion quite gd other than that)
Body : 7/10 (1.6m, looks curvy in her blouse, not slim but not fat. Slim pear shape, has a slight tummy, skin ok and fair)
Boobs : 36c (for people who likes saggy, her nipples are dark and huge)
Frenching: didn't
Massage: 6/10
Catbath : 6
Bj : 6.5
Painting : didn't try
Fingering : NO, din't like to be touched there
Anal : Don't think so
Fj : 7.5/10 (responsive, moaning included, but not too loud. Maybe the hotel wall seems quite thin)
GFE : 7 (pays nice compliments to you)
RTF : Still got so many ladies to try :D
Damage : $80 / 1 shot / 1 hr (she has her own rm, so rm and cd included)

I am not her okt. If you would like to try her, pm me, I will pass u her adpost ad. Min points, 15. Btw, the picture in the adpost?? not her hor

p.s. Guys, if you are posting FRs, please do not include their hotel, hotel room, area and HP num. Thank you for being thoughtful towards them.

koolAid
06-05-2009, 02:03 AM
Lowering the min points to just 5 points or else help also cannot help her, haha. interested pm me, thanks.

koolAid
06-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Lowering the min points to just 5 points or else help also cannot help her, haha. interested pm me, thanks.

Realised that even by lowering the min points to just 5 points also cannot help her, haha. If you want, try searching for Apple in adpost under health & beauty, her number should be ****6877. Thanks :)

Nice massage + Fj for $80 only, including rm and cd. Damn budget MILF :D

koolAid
06-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Anyone tried her? =]

sexrookie
06-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Bro,

using her own room then........

so bedsheet got change or not.

I dont want to kenna "SWEAT" FLU left over by other bro before me

:D

lifeisfun
06-05-2009, 08:08 PM
hi TS..u dont provide name than we wouldn't know if she has been promoted here before and if there were any negative FRS..my guess is since she is in Adpost..she is most likely that one who claimed that she is from HK..

koolAid
07-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Realised that even by lowering the min points to just 5 points also cannot help her, haha. If you want, try searching for Apple in adpost under health & beauty, her number should be ****6877. Thanks :)

Nice massage + Fj for $80 only, including rm and cd. Damn budget MILF :D

Hahaha, Bed sheet no change, but hey, its a budget massage and bonk. It's ok for me, but I understand if you don't like, no worries =]

And bro, I did mention her name, and she's not the one from HK. Should have bolded it, my bad :)

Name : Apple
Looks : 7/10 for me (got eye bags, but complexion quite gd other than that)
Body : 7/10 (1.6m, looks curvy in her blouse, not slim but not fat. Slim pear shape, has a slight tummy, skin ok and fair)
Boobs : 36c (for people who likes saggy, her nipples are dark and huge)
Frenching: didn't
Massage: 6/10
Catbath : 6
Bj : 6.5
Painting : didn't try
Fingering : No, din't like to be touched there
Anal : Don't think so
Fj : 7.5/10 (responsive, moaning included, but not too loud. Maybe the hotel wall seems quite thin)
GFE : 7 (pays nice compliments to you)
RTF : Still got so many ladies to try
Damage : $80 / 1 shot / 1 hr (she has her own rm, so rm and cd included)

Try le, pls post FR. Thanks :D

Joe_Leo
07-05-2009, 01:19 AM
hi TS..u dont provide name than we wouldn't know if she has been promoted here before and if there were any negative FRS..my guess is since she is in Adpost..she is most likely that one who claimed that she is from HK..

No Bro, if her contact is ending with ****6877, she is Apple from Adpost.

koolAid
07-05-2009, 01:25 AM
yup yup, thanks Bro Joe_Leo :D

hibyefire
10-06-2009, 12:43 AM
i wanna help her =]