PDA

View Full Version : Hotel De Lisa de Inn, PJ s17...

AQUAblanca
05-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Newbie ere, i heard there are spa at Hotel De lisa de Inn at pj s17 that provide cheong gals... Anyone already been there? Coz i already have contct no. one of d gal who work there.... who already hv experience there do share ere.... coz interestd to go there....

powerguy
06-05-2009, 02:33 PM
bro.. kindly refer back related thread under lisa de inn

KouChiu
23-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Six Lisa De Inn :D

pchan84
12-11-2010, 04:27 PM
A quick FR , i went there last week. Went there and captain let me mirror some local girls.. All not my type so he said got 2 prc and let me check them out. So i go check the first girl and i already fall in love with her already, she has this beautiful and cute face, just like vivian hsu. So immediately said i wan her and paid the money.

She's the shy type so tat turns me on even more, so chat a bit, then helping me undress and herself, then we shower. She keep saying im big sized and like it wor.. dunno for real or jus to make me happy le, but nevertheless i like to hear haha. After the shower, she slowly catbath me and my brother stand up very hard d. Then the standard BBBJ and cap me on, and the rest is just as usual. But her looks is definitely the best looking girl i ever seen so far. Just to think of her face now can make me high already...

Name:Bing Bing
Type: PRC
Face: She look like the taiwanese star, Vivian Hsu! Too bad dun let me take pic
Body: Damn nice boobs
Pussy: Extremely wet and tight
BBBJ: Standard
Anal: Disallow
GFE: Very good feeling, always have this cute and shy smile.

O_N_G
12-11-2010, 07:55 PM
A quick FR , i went there last week. Went there and captain let me mirror some local girls.. All not my type so he said got 2 prc and let me check them out. So i go check the first girl and i already fall in love with her already, she has this beautiful and cute face, just like vivian hsu. So immediately said i wan her and paid the money.

She's the shy type so tat turns me on even more, so chat a bit, then helping me undress and herself, then we shower. She keep saying im big sized and like it wor.. dunno for real or jus to make me happy le, but nevertheless i like to hear haha. After the shower, she slowly catbath me and my brother stand up very hard d. Then the standard BBBJ and cap me on, and the rest is just as usual. But her looks is definitely the best looking girl i ever seen so far. Just to think of her face now can make me high already...

Name:Bing Bing
Type: PRC
Face: She look like the taiwanese star, Vivian Hsu! Too bad dun let me take pic
Body: Damn nice boobs
Pussy: Extremely wet and tight
BBBJ: Standard
Anal: Disallow
GFE: Very good feeling, always have this cute and shy smile.

whats the damage bro?

pchan84
12-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Oops sry, damage is RM208

wazmiee
04-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Any latest update

JTHawke
16-11-2014, 03:59 PM
anybody going there recently?

Young_Gun
20-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Haven't been there for years. Visit today and met this local Chinese part-timer.

Name: mun mun
Body: slim A cup (my favourite)
Look: 7-8 / 10
BJ: very hard working 8/10
FJ: very good service 8/10
Attitude: very friendly, will chat openly. like go fucking with GF.

Definitely one of those I would RTF regulaurly if got chance. please note she doesn't work full time there.

Young_Gun
28-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Bumping up this thread to support Mun Mun

For those like local hot Malaysian Chinese, definitely worth a try

memorablez
29-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Bumping up this thread to support Mun Mun

For those like local hot Malaysian Chinese, definitely worth a try

Bro, hows the local selection there? Thanks