PDA

View Full Version : Got Poked both ways....

alexkong78
05-05-2009, 03:12 PM
I went to this HC and was very tired. So was assigned a girl. I bathed and she came in talking away and laughing. No drinks and no offers of drinks. Lay down and she started massaging my back.Not back. Got some Thai kungfu.Did some back breaking stunts - very good.Tried to do my neck and my shoulders.Okay.Tried to do other acrobatic stunts. I said no.Too dangerous. Then after 30 mins.Turned round.Ask the classic. Since so obliging and so friendly, full package.$120! Bargained bargained okay $100.
Continued massages for some time.Good massage and I requested for extension.She said okay.No need to tell receptionist. Give me $20 extra and I finished everything within the time.I speechless.

So she did everything very fast.Stripped.Small boobs.Hard small and enhanced.Body okay for a 30 something girl.Big bum.Started breast massage me from my head down pushing her pussy against my face! But small hard boobs.Then capped me and started BJ me.Swallowing my balls too.Cat bath me from head to toe.Very experienced girl.Laughing all the time.BJ very long until my Di very hard.Then something happened.I felt her finger poking my end!!! Not very comfortable.But I didn't complain. Poke.Poke.Poke.But I did not enjoy and she knew I didn't like.So continued with BJ.No poking.

Then she squat fuck me.Then stopped.Complained tired.Then asked me to do missionary. Then I did doggie. Big bums.Too big for my liking.Anyway, pump and pump until I released all my load.The bell rang! Time up.She quickly answered the call. Okay everything over. I gave her $100. No it's $120!

No point arguing.So took a bath.Gave her $120 and left. $165 poorer.$45 up front at the receptionist.

Very experienced girl.She told me she started working only 4 months.I don't think so.I think we should not spoil the market esp when the market is so bad.Anyway it is my fault.

So got poked both ways.One painful poke at the end and the other painful poke in the pocket. Sorry no name and no place. Just to share got such thing as poking both ways. Enjoy.

swallowmycum
05-05-2009, 04:41 PM
hi bro,

poke behind is actually call prostate massage. its quite nice if one know how to enjoy it. usually done only in sensual massage which cost alot. IT AN ACQUIRED TASTE that not everyone enjoys but once tried can get hooked to it too.:D

obat22
05-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow! good FR. Think she is trying to do a prostate massage for $120.- Any brothers here have any idea where to get prostate massage, namely which HC and girls in particular. Understand it is good to do it occassionaly to have a healthy prostate.Cheers!

hosayboh
06-05-2009, 05:14 AM
Wah, shithole poking is called prostate massage ah.....can't say i like it, but makes me fart.....:D

passingthrough
06-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Could't agree more Hosayboy. As far as I'm concerned it is a one way valve!!
I did have a Thai girl poke her tongue there a couple of weeks ago which was ok I guess but not "the finger" :eek:

hosayboh
07-05-2009, 02:56 AM
oh yes, the tongue!! I love that thou.....:D
But kinda feel disgusted for the girl having to do it.:p