PDA

View Full Version : GM KTV--New--Along Jalan Besar

FabJun
05-05-2009, 09:08 AM
It just open on last Friday- May Day.
Went with friend on Sat.
Place aere new, with 2 level of Rooms.Clean and nice, but some room a bit small.
This place fill with PRC, hread that mostly from Katong side.
Price are almost same with BS and SG.
Now still new so if you dun like crowd, this is the place...

May some of you Bros want to drop by to RC and make some FR...

eternity
05-05-2009, 10:28 AM
hi bro near to where?? n HH got open?

mel&nicole
05-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Bro Fab Jun,

Kindly provide more information like location and pricing etc. Would like to pop down one of these days

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

beer_can
06-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Maybe I can help with the location cos i pass by everyday...but sorry I don't know the pricing cos never been inside...

GM is along the RIGHT side of Jalan Besar road, directly facing the bus-stop outside CityHub Hotel(6-7 story hotel painted in colors resembling watermelon). You probably won't miss the bright neon lights indicating 'GM'...there's a few 'hanging flower joint'/pubs and backpackers lodges along that side... if you drive, can park around that big Y-junction formed by Allenby road and Jalan Besar road... if you're seeing kitchener road or the infamous "scissor curry rice", you're overshot a bit...

kckckc
09-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Anyone know the price , quality and playability....

Thank very very very much

mel&nicole
10-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Visited this GM KTV yesterday during HH. My room was the only room during HH!!! Place is very new with 30+ rooms on 2 storeys of this building. Songs are pretty updated with 2 big plasma screens . Soccer available as well.

HH package for medium room was 3 jugs all inclusive $103. Pretty acceptable.

A handful of average gals with a few MILFs. Heard that on Friday nite it was almost full so maybe this is a joint for SD and Not HH.

Overall not very impressive in terms of gals but the room, ambience, songs and sound system is acceptable. Would not return as there are many other joints within the vicinity.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

hosayboh
14-05-2009, 07:44 PM
btw if anyone miss the waitress from zhuhai ktv, she's at gm ktv now.:D

monster98
15-05-2009, 02:09 PM
GM KTV is ex-MG KTV run by the managment from Katong KTV. Ah Liang is the manager there. Price for HH and SH is the same as katong KTV. 3 jugs room free at around $113.00 for HH and 3 jugs room free at around $158.00 for SH. Waitresses are combination from katong and Zhuhai KTV. Business is not so good as newly operated.....

For info....... formal MG KTV manager and TH KTV manager Botak are now working in Katong KTV along Tanjong Katong Road. 3 formal TH waitress including Botak's lover are now also working in Katong KTV..... :D

Oceanlee
15-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Price for HH and SH is the same as katong KTV. 3 jugs room free at around $113.00 for HH and 3 jugs room free at around $158.00 for SH. Waitresses are combination from katong and Zhuhai KTV.

formal MG KTV manager and TH KTV manager Botak are now working in Katong KTV along Tanjong Katong Road. 3 formal TH waitress including Botak's lover are now also working in Katong KTV.....

Bros ... sibei Updatez your info. :D
Btw, me long time no go Katong oredi .. wonder still as happening or not.
Ocassionally still popby to take teochew prorridge only. :p
Might thinking of dropin to these New Joint .. Since I Cheong Jln More Often there now ..... wahahaha. :D
Interested .. can drop me a PM. ;)

monster98
15-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Bros ... sibei Updatez your info. :D
Btw, me long time no go Katong oredi .. wonder still as happening or not.
Ocassionally still popby to take teochew prorridge only. :p
Might thinking of dropin to these New Joint .. Since I Cheong Jln More Often there now ..... wahahaha.
Interested .. can drop me a PM.

Me going down now for my 1st try there... :D 3+1 room free at $105.00.. :p

Oceanlee
15-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Me going down now for my 1st try there...3+1 room free at $105.00..

Sibei early ho ... :eek:
If you heard someone say ....monkey better respond hoh. :D
PM PM PM ..... :p

stephan
16-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Me going down now for my 1st try there... :D 3+1 room free at $105.00.. :p

有怪兽! 有怪兽! ..... :eek:

那儿都有你在啊! 最近的马听不听话呀? 呵呵呵....

davis
17-05-2009, 01:35 PM
i saw the recommendation of this GM ktv at the door step of BS ktv,i wonder they are linked??

monster98
17-05-2009, 11:42 PM
有怪兽! 有怪兽! ..... :eek:

那儿都有你在啊! 最近的马听不听话呀? 呵呵呵....

i tot u a're now station in PRC?????? still so concern abt the happening here?????:D so far so good lah... they are still quite obedient... whne coming back??? remember to activate me hor.......:p

monster98
17-05-2009, 11:43 PM
i saw the recommendation of this GM ktv at the door step of BS ktv,i wonder they are linked??

yes...... all these KTVs from the same group of management.....

Teo Ken
18-05-2009, 10:06 AM
This joint is under the same KTV Chain of BS. SG, SS and RS ex TH n MG. Beer price wise i think are semiliar to rest dur to competitive market. Will have to wait a while to see the happening status.

alvin36
18-05-2009, 11:32 AM
This joint is under the same KTV Chain of BS. SG, SS and RS ex TH n MG. Beer price wise i think are semiliar to rest dur to competitive market. Will have to wait a while to see the happening status.

i saw those ktv along forch road, i think is called "tong guan", behind the ocbc, and beside the famous pig's organ soup.

can any bro tell me what is inside this type of ktv ?
can i go in alone ?
how much would be the damage ?
what is actually inside ?
can i walk in and see see and walk out ??

i never go into this type ktv before :D wish to go in and see see....

mel&nicole
18-05-2009, 06:41 PM
i saw those ktv along forch road, i think is called "tong guan", behind the ocbc, and beside the famous pig's organ soup.

can any bro tell me what is inside this type of ktv ?
can i go in alone ?
how much would be the damage ?
what is actually inside ?
can i walk in and see see and walk out ??

i never go into this type ktv before :D wish to go in and see see....

Hi Bro Alvin36,

It is ok to go alone just that it would be more expensive as there is no one to share the fix cost of beers / hard liquor, fruits and nuts with you.

The damage would depend on what kind of drink you order and the size of the room that you want. Usually there would be a minimum expenditure or a package that they would offer you. Some place small room require 3 jugs etc. so you can check with the person at the door or the counter to enquire abt the price. Just check with the waitress or the counter.

Once you have a room, the gals will start to come into the room and you can start to pick the gals you like to sit with you. The tip starts from $20 to how much you think the gal is worth depending on the time she spends with you and how playable she is. Do note that not all gals are playable. Also always say NO if you do not like the gals as some can be very sticky. Also be prepared that gals will swarm into the room and sit down. So for first timer, would be good if you can ask someone who is experience to bring you down.

You can definately go in and ask the counter abt the price as well as ask the counter to bring you around to see the place. If you feel that you don't like the place you can always go out.

Hope you enjoy your Virgin Trip down to KTV.

Need more info can PM me.:D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

little_dragon
19-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Bro,is the quality and playability good there?

mel&nicole
19-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Bro,is the quality and playability good there?

Bro Little_Dragon,

When I was there during HH, the quanity and quality not there. Little playability for me.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

alvin36
19-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi Bro Alvin36,

Hope you enjoy your Virgin Trip down to KTV.

Need more info can PM me.:D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

thanks bro mel&nicole for the update...

few more questions:

other than the gals are younger,how is it different from la-sum-bar ?
i have tried going into la-sum-bar myself.... hehe... went for a quickie hj and left... just for the experience, it was fun.

can do any hanky panky without a room ?

if i go in alone, any cover charge ?
can i just order beer and rumba rumba with the gal ?

the thing is.. i not a drinker, and i dont sing... but i want to see see and rumba rumba :D

stephan
19-05-2009, 10:16 PM
i tot u a're now station in PRC?????? still so concern abt the happening here?????:D so far so good lah... they are still quite obedient... whne coming back??? remember to activate me hor.......:p

very soon... coming August! :p u remember to be activated hor... :D

monster98
19-05-2009, 10:27 PM
very soon... coming August! u remember to be activated hor... :D

Still have to wait till August????? :D neck long long liao:p

xyberz9
19-05-2009, 10:28 PM
thanks bro mel&nicole for the update...

few more questions:

other than the gals are younger,how is it different from la-sum-bar ?
i have tried going into la-sum-bar myself.... hehe... went for a quickie hj and left... just for the experience, it was fun.

can do any hanky panky without a room ?

if i go in alone, any cover charge ?
can i just order beer and rumba rumba with the gal ?

the thing is.. i not a drinker, and i dont sing... but i want to see see and rumba rumba :D

eh bro... u the same as me... wanna go down together... pm me man...

Oceanlee
20-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Still have to wait till August????? :D neck long long liao:p

Wonder how is your first Visit there ...... any update .... ? :D

monster98
20-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Wonder how is your first Visit there ...... any update .... ? :D

3+1 rooms free at $105.00

Nothing special. Only thing that I can say..... "save your money for other KTV"...:D..

FabJun
20-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi Bros,
Do U all relizised that most of the gals form this KTV come form FuZhou?
Is ereally like the old MG that I miss.
Too drunk to remember who I sat with last Sat... but I know they are young and can look... 2 also 20+...
My friend sat with 2 CMI, but their very playable....we got good time.

The best still the Xiao Mei---Karen...

Legacy
15-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Chiong this place many time most of the time i only saw viet is there prc ?

monster98
16-03-2011, 02:17 AM
One of the option if BS and QG really close is to go back to GM ktv. Any FR for GM and katong ktv lately? How's the quality and quantity of stocks there? Any info for katong ktv?

Katong KTV had been closed for many many months ..... GM KTV 100% viets. Playable rate quite high but to certain extend only.. Few cambodian gals over there, quite pretty... Any extra CCA will be done in hotels..

Legacy
17-03-2011, 02:24 PM
nv been to rs before but gm playability not bad happen to call 1 girl before in gm that do some humping on me suck tits, some girl in gm are quiet pretty also...

wishshop
17-03-2011, 02:35 PM
seems like this place has become the next possible sub for closure or qg and bs...v

dunwan
17-03-2011, 07:12 PM
better to be more discreet before this become another victim of AV

Karma Karma
18-03-2011, 03:06 AM
Katong KTV had been closed for many many months ..... GM KTV 100% viets. Playable rate quite high but to certain extend only.. Few cambodian gals over there, quite pretty... Any extra CCA will be done in hotels..

use to be regular at MG and katong ktv, both ktv now disappear into thin air liao.

knnb40
12-07-2011, 01:38 PM
has been visiting this place since 2009.
used to have PRC, Viet, thai and cambodia, now only viet.
heard that the boss preferred viet as they are more hard working, always report to work.

Rude.....well, bro, I feel the same way, but so far, nothing you and me can do about it.

MOLESTER
13-07-2011, 04:23 PM
I went to this ktv with 1 group of friends last week. The girl there all are from vietnam but very expensive. Y i say so becos 1 of my friend after drinking feel like didi itchy so he ask a girl wheter want to go hotel and ask what is the damage. The girl say $150. My friend tell me that so i feel like not worth it to call a vietnam girl with this price. Wht do all bros here think???

CPTMiller
13-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Is $150 for ST at Hotel for a viet girl consider expensive.
Do you know the market rate?
I leave it to the bros to comment.

I went to this ktv with 1 group of friends last week. The girl there all are from vietnam but very expensive. Y i say so becos 1 of my friend after drinking feel like didi itchy so he ask a girl wheter want to go hotel and ask what is the damage. The girl say $150. My friend tell me that so i feel like not worth it to call a vietnam girl with this price. Wht do all bros here think???

jackbl
14-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Is $150 for ST at Hotel for a viet girl consider expensive.
Do you know the market rate?

Hi Sir, maybe you can explain the market rate for us? thanks :D

knnb40
14-07-2011, 04:26 PM
MOLESTER,
negotiate lah, talk talk, kiss kiss pet pet.....
maybe can discount....

but than again, no matter where there are always one of those dare to open mouth big big, so if you think not worth it, than choose another babe.

BMW will not sell at Honda price, honda will not sell at QQ price....

MOLESTER
14-07-2011, 04:44 PM
molester,
negotiate lah, talk talk, kiss kiss pet pet.....
Maybe can discount....

But than again, no matter where there are always one of those dare to open mouth big big, so if you think not worth it, than choose another babe.

Bmw will not sell at honda price, honda will not sell at qq price....

i have already check with my friends becos they everytime go to gm ktv. Almost all the girl ask for 150. But maybe can ask for discount but for my view after discount they maybe will ask for 120(not include tips) also expensive... Geylang ktv the vietnam girl only ask for 1oo(include tips)...

maklung
14-07-2011, 05:15 PM
i have already check with my friends becos they everytime go to gm ktv. Almost all the girl ask for 150. But maybe can ask for discount but for my view after discount they maybe will ask for 120(not include tips) also expensive... Geylang ktv the vietnam girl only ask for 1oo(include tips)...

can advise which ktv have this rate? Is it happen inside the ktv or hotel?
cos even viet pub in joo chiat and geylang also abt 120-200 per shot depend on individual.

MOLESTER
14-07-2011, 05:26 PM
can advise which ktv have this rate? Is it happen inside the ktv or hotel?
Cos even viet pub in joo chiat and geylang also abt 120-200 per shot depend on individual.

the ktv name call xing yue ktv located at geylang. I went there for 2 times all the girls there only ask for 100(included tips). The last time i go is tis year feb'2011.

Tandorri
15-07-2011, 12:33 AM

I went with my friends 2weeks ago, both me and my fren pay $100 for ST. The girls also never say anything.

ahdee
17-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Can brothers share what is the room rates and opening hours like? Thank you!

4getful
17-11-2011, 12:54 PM
go to small joint, choose 1 prc ktv gal, happy hours whole nite she sitting down facing the tv, face super black n not much talking n keep saying cannot drink much, cannot touch cannot this cannot that. only i keep entertaining her, talk to her also no response, make me like a clown like that. finally she asked for $50. llst n give, scare if got bouncer then siao liao. is it the the standard rate in small joint. super moody n drink alone get home drunk...

jackbl
18-11-2011, 03:22 AM
go to small joint, choose 1 prc ktv gal, happy hours whole nite she sitting down facing the tv, face super black n not much talking n keep saying cannot drink much, cannot touch cannot this cannot that. only i keep entertaining her, talk to her also no response, make me like a clown like that. finally she asked for $50. llst n give, scare if got bouncer then siao liao. is it the the standard rate in small joint. super moody n drink alone get home drunk...

I dun know there's prc there. Always choose Viet gals.... If u dun like her, what for ask her to sit so long???? The choice is yours :)

4getful
20-11-2011, 07:30 PM
I dun know there's prc there. Always choose Viet gals.... If u dun like her, what for ask her to sit so long???? The choice is yours :)

kanna one b4, i don't like as not payable. asked her to leave n she asking for tips after sitting down in less than 10minutes. so this time never dare to ask to leave because sit or no sit, still need to pay money...btw what is the tips nowadays?:rolleyes:

totalpet_2
02-12-2012, 01:35 PM
any new update? super long nv go down already. feel like going down tonight

IronMan2
02-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Haven't been there for quite a while too. ;)

TFubar
09-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Pass by this joint often but never tried.
Anyone has any latest ger quality info ?

Thank You.

keewee
09-12-2012, 03:16 AM
any interesting stuff to share over there?

kakarlu
09-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Tips is from 20 . Don't spoil market , now day there operate till 1200 then shop will close . u may hacky panky or if u good in xian them may get free outing but pay for room charge only .

pchai
07-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Got a new VB, manage to french like no tomorrow & got hand 'wet wet' playing 'oyster' with good stereo. Sharing some detail 20+, B boobs, avg look with shoulder length hair, cannot speak Chinese & limited English. Hope you guys can also de-stress if she sit with you.

jackbl
08-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Got a new VB, manage to french like no tomorrow & got hand 'wet wet' playing 'oyster' with good stereo. Sharing some detail 20+, B boobs, avg look with shoulder length hair, cannot speak Chinese & limited English. Hope you guys can also de-stress if she sit with you.

How to find her? Any contact?

koukou
08-01-2013, 03:37 PM
is this joint a hidden gem?

best123
10-01-2013, 01:24 PM
it's seaoanal here......sometime gets gem.....

pchai
11-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Bro, she at GM, might be going this weekend, if can get hold of her ctc will pm you:D

pchai
14-01-2013, 02:05 PM

Bro, she at GM, might be going this weekend, if can get hold of her ctc will pm you:D
Update, managed to up her outside, she start rubbing my thigh also can make her very very wet, when she guided my hand to touch...& the rest is heavenly. Told her abt sharing her ctc but I think she don't want for what ever reason. Anyway, more description of her, light brown shoulder length with side parting, wide smile with dimples, carry beige colour with light brown corner hand bag & black Samsung Ace, hope these help. Cheers!

saf77
22-05-2013, 05:11 PM
anyone know if GM still open? Heard they were closed on monday.

damong777
28-12-2013, 08:33 PM
anyone frequent there?

avboys
28-12-2013, 10:26 PM
anyone frequent there?

ya any recent update from this joint?

Darenwanjia
29-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Went last week, small rm $168 3 jugs. Girls don't do any hanky panky. Waste of time.

damong777
29-12-2013, 08:19 PM
what is difference between W and GM then?

Spicy98
29-12-2013, 08:54 PM
what is difference between W and GM then?

Been to both, really depend on batches. My fav hangout batches which is not GM nor W cant make it therefore went to explore GM. Hate the GM system that after HH can only go for short time cannot overnight. :(
Unlike the joint i frequent, the girls can go off anytime.

My friend sat a girl very playable, seems like the previous recommendations but cant confirm. Most of the time her skirt is above her panties. Just ask the waitress for more playable ones loh. Adding to that, she can communicate quite fluently too.

GM and W tips system, ST LT rates should be the same. Quality and quantity depends on batches too.

If want high playability, drink with them build rapport than will have more fun.
If not go to some of those 50 dollars tips joint they will autoroam you.

I dont go because i poor man, can only afford 20-30 tips. Need to save for hotel. :p

My 2 cents of comment, agree to disagree bros.

Have fun! NYE coming, better book early.

supercm
30-12-2013, 01:29 AM
so other then GM, W, wat other similar joint are there?
NSH & SG? other?

damong777
30-12-2013, 08:14 PM
so other then GM, W, wat other similar joint are there?
NSH & SG? other?

depends on what sort of gals you are going for? GM and W more viet while SG more prc

supercm
30-12-2013, 08:20 PM
viet or prc both ok

impt is the damage
prefer push door and $20-30 tip type
any recommendation ?

Spicy98
30-12-2013, 10:11 PM
depends on what sort of gals you are going for? GM and W more viet while SG more prc

NSH Mixed :p SG have viet liao?

damong777
31-12-2013, 05:46 PM
NSH Mixed :p SG have viet liao?

SG has viet??

supercm
02-01-2014, 01:53 AM
sg no viet

damong777
05-01-2014, 02:08 PM
will be there tml night...

avboys
06-01-2014, 12:42 AM
anyone knows wat is the charge for small room during sh n the girls tips?

damong777
11-01-2014, 08:43 PM
$121 - 4 jugs

tips $30

jackbl
12-01-2014, 12:20 PM
$121 - 4 jugs

tips $30

SH rate like that is consider cheap.....

Gals tips up from 20 to 30 liao???

avboys
12-01-2014, 01:32 PM

ya 4 jugs is very cheap leh. anyone can confirm?

zzzzzz
12-01-2014, 05:06 PM
ya 4 jugs is very cheap leh. anyone can confirm?
yes correct price.
3+1(free)..

avboys
12-01-2014, 06:00 PM
yes correct price.
3+1(free)..

tks. then the girls tip is still 20 or 30?

zzzzzz
12-01-2014, 11:02 PM
tks. then the girls tip is still 20 or 30?
not sure.. i tips 30 there.. maybe others can confirm..

avboys
13-01-2014, 12:16 AM
not sure.. i tips 30 there.. maybe others can confirm..

tks for the info bro.

damong777
13-01-2014, 05:17 PM
tks for the info bro.

tips min $30.

HH from 3pm to 8pm (cannot extend)
SH from 9pm to 3am ( u can go there earlier if you have booked)

advice is you should call to book for SH. usually full if you walk in

Number 62989523

i may going on 20th jan as one of my fav gal going back on 21st jan.

avboys: if you are interested; give me a pm

damong777
13-01-2014, 05:18 PM

Bro Jackbl: Was it cheaper last time? I just started going there last year.

Spicy98
13-01-2014, 10:54 PM

Last time simi also cheap :D

Now where also inflation inflation plus carrot chop chop chop. :mad:

Anyway, nice joint to chill out. They will have competition soon as one of the joint moving near there soon. ;)

jackbl
14-01-2014, 12:42 AM

Used to be $20 and I heard still the same....

jackbl
14-01-2014, 12:43 AM
They will have competition soon as one of the joint moving near there soon. ;)

Can let us know which joint? please.....

supercm
14-01-2014, 01:27 AM
yes which joint moving? very keen to know!

kaunglay3
14-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Any one know the Bottle Price there or any contact i can check with ...

RaggaeSoul
14-01-2014, 05:10 AM
Please pm me also :D

damong777
14-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Last time simi also cheap :D

Now where also inflation inflation plus carrot chop chop chop. :mad:

Anyway, nice joint to chill out. They will have competition soon as one of the joint moving near there soon. ;)

Bro...do share and pm

Bro Spicy...your pm box full...lol

damong777
14-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Any one know the Bottle Price there or any contact i can check with ...

Not sure on price as most people i see there only drink beer

damong777
14-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Used to be $20 and I heard still the same....

Lol...then i over tipping...oops

but so far, my gals dun butter fly that much so for $30 i get my worth of fun :)

teohhb
14-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Can PM me also.
Thanks alot :)

Spicy98
15-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Can let us know which joint? please.....

Bro...do share and pm

Bro Spicy...your pm box full...lol

No one PM me leh :(

The one between lorong 14 and 16. Not the one with 'hundred' name. :D

This clue should be good enough for bros who cheong.

Cheers :cool:

damong777
16-01-2014, 12:41 PM
No one PM me leh :(

The one between lorong 14 and 16. Not the one with 'hundred' name. :D

This clue should be good enough for bros who cheong.

Cheers :cool:

Bro: You may want to delete some your old mail

Lorong 14 and 16 geylang??

jackbl
17-01-2014, 01:30 AM
The one between lorong 14 and 16. Not the one with 'hundred' name.

I know liao... that place I seldom go.... if the same management and the same batch of waiters and waitresses I will skip :mad::mad::mad:

hhlover
18-01-2014, 02:40 PM
4jugs $121 is HH rate, not SH rate.. SH shld be more.. Planing to go SH on either 25th sat or 26th sun.. Any bro interested to join.. Can pm me.. Max 3 to 4 person.. Drink n share, tip individual..
*once comfirm will need to put deposit
*going there is to relax n enjoy the girl company, not drink n find trouble or being rude n rough to the girls..
Bro tat interested n Willing to accept the simple rules can pm me.. Thank..

damong777
19-01-2014, 10:55 AM
4jugs $121 is HH rate, not SH rate.. SH shld be more.. Planing to go SH on either 25th sat or 26th sun.. Any bro interested to join.. Can pm me.. Max 3 to 4 person.. Drink n share, tip individual..
*once comfirm will need to put deposit
*going there is to relax n enjoy the girl company, not drink n find trouble or being rude n rough to the girls..
Bro tat interested n Willing to accept the simple rules can pm me.. Thank..

Actually not much diff as i here 9 times in 13 days...a bit crazy or extreme at moment.

A number of girls are flying back this coming week; changing of shifts in a way.

Bro hhlover: best time to call in and book is at 245pm accordingly to the boss

Squirtie
19-01-2014, 02:06 PM
GM mostly viets bah. Can always ask sister for more playable one. Some dont even wear bra. There will be time where the girl will auto come in. If they dont want go off, either tell sister or for me, give $10 and they will auto leave. Tipping is $20-$30 ..up to u :)

Have fun!

Spicy98
19-01-2014, 05:21 PM
I know liao... that place I seldom go.... if the same management and the same batch of waiters and waitresses I will skip :mad::mad::mad:

Same bro, no change haha

Initially also cant tahan, but slowly ok le. Havent go and see look look yet. :(

Spicy98
19-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Actually not much diff as i here 9 times in 13 days...a bit crazy or extreme at moment.

A number of girls are flying back this coming week; changing of shifts in a way.

Bro hhlover: best time to call in and book is at 245pm accordingly to the boss

Wah hiong, like i last time. Bro read PM, maybe we can go together too ;)

damong777
20-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Wah hiong, like i last time. Bro read PM, maybe we can go together too ;)

Saw it and reply.

Np. But toning down a bit for next few weeks as having projects on hand.

U usually go for hh or sh?

damong777
03-02-2014, 03:57 PM
When do u think the new batch of vb will come out? End of month?

damong777
03-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Maybe of thinking of going down next week...hopefully the selection has been refreshed

jackbl
03-02-2014, 11:30 PM
When do u think the new batch of vb will come out? End of month?

I think give around 2 weeks.

damong777
04-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I think give around 2 weeks.

True some of them are celebrating their tet.

Better for me to fly up to kl to explore then...

damong777
12-02-2014, 10:18 PM
any one been there recently?

CPVictim
14-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Went recently happy hour. Room smelly. When complain the waitress came in and spray something. The sofa cloth one, feel like a few years never clean. Felt like sick sitting inside the room. Sofa got dust mites I' sure. Very dirty place and poor maintenance.

When billing time the waitress in charge of our room, pouring beer for us never come. Instead another waitress came in and ask for bill and then later ask for tips. We asked why need to tip two waitress ? They reply the boss has a system of lucky draw. Every time a room bill, if you strike luck draw you get to take bill to that room.

I feel like a carrot to tip two waitress $10 each. :(

damong777
14-02-2014, 01:12 AM
Went recently happy hour. Room smelly. When complain the waitress came in and spray something. The sofa cloth one, feel like a few years never clean. Felt like sick sitting inside the room. Sofa got dust mites I' sure. Very dirty place and poor maintenance.

When billing time the waitress in charge of our room, pouring beer for us never come. Instead another waitress came in and ask for bill and then later ask for tips. We asked why need to tip two waitress ? They reply the boss has a system of lucky draw. Every time a room bill, if you strike luck draw you get to take bill to that room.

I feel like a carrot to tip two waitress $10 each. :(

which room u sit in?

CPVictim
14-02-2014, 01:22 AM
which room u sit in?

Upstairs near the toilet small room. After you climb the stairs and keep walking towards the toilet, 2nd or 3rd room on your right side. Room really sucks, dirty, smelly, the aircon on full blast also no use. Feel very uncomfortable inside. I think the carpet or sofa people spit or vomit and never clean maybe.

To make matters worse took two girls and both got rock hard rubber boobs. Touch damn turn off :o Although big breasts looks nice from far, still prefer the natural, soft, tender breasts with pink, erect nipples to suck vinamilk.

Unlike what another bro mention, management here don't allow girls to sit on customer lap. Still very conservative and the girls mostly just accompany drink or sing. W girls more playable. Win to this place anytime by big margin.

Spicy98
14-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Upstairs near the toilet small room. After you climb the stairs and keep walking towards the toilet, 2nd or 3rd room on your right side. Room really sucks, dirty, smelly, the aircon on full blast also no use. Feel very uncomfortable inside. I think the carpet or sofa people spit or vomit and never clean maybe.

To make matters worse took two girls and both got rock hard rubber boobs. Touch damn turn off :o Although big breasts looks nice from far, still prefer the natural, soft, tender breasts with pink, erect nipples to suck vinamilk.

Unlike what another bro mention, management here don't allow girls to sit on customer lap. Still very conservative and the girls mostly just accompany drink or sing. W girls more playable. Win to this place anytime by big margin.

Bro, see heng suay lah. Went there once one girl dress is above her panties all the way in the room. Another time i ask the girl you sit with me wear till like that what can i do, she guide my hand into her shirt to do some tuning.

Yes, the toilet nearer to the toilet sucks big time. Rem bringing my own parfum there once haha.

Now CNY, girls are scarced. So relax at the moment. ;)

damong777
14-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Bro, see heng suay lah. Went there once one girl dress is above her panties all the way in the room. Another time i ask the girl you sit with me wear till like that what can i do, she guide my hand into her shirt to do some tuning.

Yes, the toilet nearer to the toilet sucks big time. Rem bringing my own parfum there once haha.

Now CNY, girls are scarced. So relax at the moment. ;)

true i agreed.

W gals are more playable from what i know; but close earlier...

each to them own

Bro spicy: i going down tml Hh...if u happen around, whatapp me

Spicy98
14-02-2014, 01:19 PM
true i agreed.

W gals are more playable from what i know; but close earlier...

each to them own

Bro spicy: i going down tml Hh...if u happen around, whatapp me

Wah tempting leh... :D

Apps you if i got the green light. ;)

aerandir
14-02-2014, 03:14 PM
w playable? me quite regular at w(and many other ktv) and i feel w is 1 of the most non-playable....gm must be really jialat if it lose to w hahah

damong777
14-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Wah tempting leh... :D

Apps you if i got the green light. ;)

:p leave not approved yet...lol

np...happy cny and valentine day bro

damong777
14-02-2014, 07:20 PM
w playable? me quite regular at w(and many other ktv) and i feel w is 1 of the most non-playable....gm must be really jialat if it lose to w hahah

really depends on what your luck...

Desta123
15-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Any bros wanna go tgth? I have a fren here. More ppl more cost shared! :D

damong777
16-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Boring yesterday as not much gals...will wait for 2 more weeks before going again

wishshop
02-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Went GM last week... only about 10 girls.. fun level low too... wonder when have better new stock...

shimanogear
03-06-2016, 11:07 PM
My frd say juz now he was there but no girls at all..

Dont know wat happened.. Any updates?

ten10
04-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Is it ganna raid?:eek:

bigdude
04-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Tio raid is it?

anonymouskimch
04-06-2016, 12:28 PM
What was the HH times for GM? The price for the small room?

KLDude
19-12-2018, 12:00 AM
2 years since the last post about tis place.

FR!!!

Session : Monday 7:30pm till close

Medium Room : For 3 - 4 bros ,

Audio : Pretty good, modern mics in good condition too.

Gals : About 20 in all, Spread out in waves. All viet, Very mixed playability. Buyer beware. Custom here seems to be no automatic wild playing on first sitting. Subsequent sitting may have hands in top/bottom, PCC, riding.

Fixed Costs : $173 nett including 4 Jugs tiger. No mama, No mandatory waiters tips.

Gals Tips : $30 . Some may request for additional $10 if they butterfly less.

Gaze
20-12-2018, 04:16 PM
2 years since the last post about tis place.

FR!!!

Session : Monday 7:30pm till close

Medium Room : For 3 - 4 bros ,

Audio : Pretty good, modern mics in good condition too.

Gals : About 20 in all, Spread out in waves. All viet, Very mixed playability. Buyer beware. Custom here seems to be no automatic wild playing on first sitting. Subsequent sitting may have hands in top/bottom, PCC, riding.

Fixed Costs : $173 nett including 4 Jugs tiger. No mama, No mandatory waiters tips.

Gals Tips : $30 . Some may request for additional $10 if they butterfly less.

Wow, thanks bro!

Went there quite recently too.
Not bad variety of girls, they have nice girls that can takeaway at affordable rates.

One thing I forgot is to check the bills, end up paying $50 for a plate of fruits and we got 4 plates of fruits.

Damn, otherwise it is a pretty fun place.