PDA

View Full Version : Coco 27yr old PRC

omgdoom
03-05-2009, 03:00 PM
The thread gone missing again so remake again...
Juz recently recieve msg from her , and need bros here to kindly help her...she is a PRC, not bad looking, frenly,chatty and considerate cuz tat time forget buy lighter and she ask me wait went down n bought 1 for me =D.On bed can hug u like nv before, really like got gfe feel care for u all this.. not really a time watcher and work hard to make you feel comfortable so bros who is interested is worth a try and pls write a fr bout her even if it is bad or not thx =D

name : Coco
looks : 7/10 (w/o make up,but wif make up is completely diff)
height:1.65m
weight:50+
skin:no tattoo,fair
boobs : c for me i think (hand can't cover fully)
frenching: yes ( and a gd one)
fingering:yes (wet fast)
catbath :yes
bbbj : yes (she will work hard juz for u)
no:raw, anal(cim all this can ask her)
painting : nv try can ask her
attitude:8/10
damaged : $80/1/1,$??/2/2(can discuss wif her)

sry to indian n malays bro cuz she dun understand english
bro who is interested can pm me...

F500k
03-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share contacts

Thanks

omgdoom
03-05-2009, 05:47 PM
have juz pm u the ctc n the other bro hope to see some fr even if it is bad thx

congo0206
03-05-2009, 06:01 PM
bro,

any photo ?

liudage
05-05-2009, 12:21 PM
It was one of those nights when the new ctcs and even desired RTFs seem to have disappeared – most were busy and some didn’t even respond. I guess the recent AV raids have resulted in more “call outs” and keeping the ladies busy. And thanks to bro omgdoom, the ctc provided by him replied, but she said she’s working and only free at 3:00am. So, I waited. I fetched her from her place of work and she looks tired, but remained friendly & cheerful and very chatty. In fact, we chatted like long-lost friend, with her telling me how she ended up on this island less than a month ago. For me, it is another session high on gfe although short on technical – but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Coco.

Here’s my take on Coco:
Look: 6.5/10 (milf look, pleasant)
Ht/Wt : 165cm/50kg (my guess)
Body: 7/10 (slight baby fats but not an issue, nice butt view when dogging; trimmed pussy hair)
Boobs: 34C (my guess; firm and a nice handful)
BBBJ/BJ : didn’t get around to it
Frenching : No
FJ : 7/10 (responsive with sexy moan, accommodating in all positions and claimed she came when riding me)
GFE: 8/10 (hug & rest after main event, continued to be chatty like old friends, not a time keeper).
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Most likely, due to high gfe

omgdoom
05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
It was one of those nights when the new ctcs and even desired RTFs seem to have disappeared – most were busy and some didn’t even respond. I guess the recent AV raids have resulted in more “call outs” and keeping the ladies busy. And thanks to bro omgdoom, the ctc provided by him replied, but she said she’s working and only free at 3:00am. So, I waited. I fetched her from her place of work and she looks tired, but remained friendly & cheerful and very chatty. In fact, we chatted like long-lost friend, with her telling me how she ended up on this island less than a month ago. For me, it is another session high on gfe although short on technical – but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Coco.

Here’s my take on Coco:
Look: 6.5/10 (milf look, pleasant)
Ht/Wt : 165cm/50kg (my guess)
Body: 7/10 (slight baby fats but not an issue, nice butt view when dogging; trimmed pussy hair)
Boobs: 34C (my guess; firm and a nice handful)
BBBJ/BJ : didn’t get around to it
Frenching : No
FJ : 7/10 (responsive with sexy moan, accommodating in all positions and claimed she came when riding me)
GFE: 8/10 (hug & rest after main event, continued to be chatty like old friends, not a time keeper).
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Most likely, due to high gfe

thx for the fr from liudage bro,no frenching? hmm i think maybe depend of chemistry ba anyway thx for helping out... juz send out ctc to some of the bro already hope to see more fr soon of her =D

posh_boy
05-05-2009, 03:04 PM
wa 3am in the morn.

bro is she working in some KTV?

liudage
05-05-2009, 06:19 PM
thx for the fr from liudage bro,no frenching? hmm i think maybe depend of chemistry ba anyway thx for helping out... juz send out ctc to some of the bro already hope to see more fr soon of her =D
Ya lor, maybe because me no “suai-ge” or she’s scare of flu although I showed no symptom – only my little bro hot hot.:D But not an issue for me since I wasn’t looking for technical skills and actually enjoyed her company.

wa 3am in the morn.
bro is she working in some KTV?
Yeah, and she is available in the day time up till 7:30pm I guess – but better check with her well ahead of time to confirm arrangement.

omgdoom
06-05-2009, 07:01 PM
ya in the afternoon she is free till 7+pm so guy interested can pm me for her ctc for slot...have juz send few more ctc to bros here =D

posh_boy
06-05-2009, 07:26 PM
tried coco last evening. first impression ok, girl next door look, veri chatty. in shower veri lonely. she shower herself n i do mine. :( dried myself while she is waiting on bed. lie down while still talking she starts playing & sucking on my nipple. one side only. :( then dun even noe got blow or not start to ride me n i came shorty. wash herself n come back to the bed talking again. as she is rushing for work, paid her $100, dress up, a final kiss n go

overall: okie lah
rtf: unlikely

posh_boy
06-05-2009, 07:49 PM
no offence to TS n bros who r keen to try as this is just my own experience :)

omgdoom
06-05-2009, 08:03 PM
tried coco last evening. first impression ok, girl next door look, veri chatty. in shower veri lonely. she shower herself n i do mine. :( dried myself while she is waiting on bed. lie down while still talking she starts playing & sucking on my nipple. one side only. :( then dun even noe got blow or not start to ride me n i came shorty. wash herself n come back to the bed talking again. as she is rushing for work, paid her $100, dress up, a final kiss n go

overall: okie lah
rtf: unlikely

no offence to TS n bros who r keen to try as this is just my own experience :)
lol no prob maybe due to rush for work ba,thx for ur fr n trying her out

Ya lor, maybe because me no “suai-ge” or she’s scare of flu although I showed no symptom – only my little bro hot hot.:D But not an issue for me since I wasn’t looking for technical skills and actually enjoyed her company.
aiya all bro here is suai de la if not how to intro n try out girls here?

omgdoom
08-05-2009, 07:26 PM
send ctc to few more bros here hope to see more fr soon

omgdoom
10-05-2009, 04:22 AM
juz updating

Nexcare
10-05-2009, 06:37 AM
Bro, can PM me her contact? Cheers

CHRIS85E
20-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Very interesting FR. I would like to try CoCo. Please PM contacts.

fendy
20-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Bro TS.

Mind sharing the contact.

kum xia many many

Chickenbuds
20-05-2009, 06:16 PM
bro mind pm the contacts? Thanks..

ahboyyes
19-06-2009, 01:49 AM
can i have her contact too? thks:D

longxingwan