PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 09:04 AM
wa piang ,that guy too much la..becoz of this kind of goondu..thus making bad impression of spore men..!
:cool:
nvm lar...alot of prcs already say we sing men this we sing men tat..dun let it bother you...in this world got the good side and the negatve side..juz b urself and enjoy your cheong.. :cool:

rayray
24-09-2004, 09:06 AM
dont ask can or cannot rabba? just do it. cannot change gal. or finish your beer and never go back.

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Bro, you really bao da ting....everything you know... wa lau eh I FU le ni!!! :D

i luv to kpo wat.... which gal sleep wif which guy, i oso wan to noe too.... u wan to noe more, i even saw a boy (ard 20-23 y/o) tabao a 40 plus y/o gal at TH..... wat a joke!!

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 09:13 AM
typical punk...

his folks did not teach him wat... nowadays small boy no money to chiong, still wan to act tough....

i remember when i small, the oni time i act 'tough' is when buying cigarettes... as tat time underage, need to act a bit 'old'.... :p

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 09:14 AM
i luv to kpo wat.... which gal sleep wif which guy, i oso wan to noe too.... u wan to noe more, i even saw a boy (ard 20-23 y/o) tabao a 40 plus y/o gal at TH..... wat a joke!!
-_-" (you serious)

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 09:14 AM
wa piang ,that guy too much la..becoz of this kind of goondu..thus making bad impression of spore men..!
:cool:

one 'decomposed tree' can destroy the whole forest..... ;)

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 09:17 AM
-_-" (you serious)

i saw they hold hand walkin towards the lor 40, i kpo follow behind and they checked into the this dunno 'four chain hotel'..... the gal, i checked wif my source at TH is ard 40 years old... the guy, his look jus like a typical young punk... therefore i gave him ard early 20s......

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 09:18 AM
one 'decomposed tree' can destroy the whole forest..... ;)
well there are many forest and jungle in this world so leave those aside and take care of the good ones...dun b bothered by those decomposed as they make good fetilizer for us...kekekekeke ;)

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 09:19 AM
i saw they hold hand walkin towards the lor 40, i kpo follow behind and they checked into the this dunno 'four chain hotel'..... the gal, i checked wif my source at TH is ard 40 years old... the guy, his look jus like a typical young punk... therefore i gave him ard early 20s......
cannot blame lar..some ppl have fetish taste.... :D

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 09:28 AM
cannot blame lar..some ppl have fetish taste.... :D

i used to hv it too... i bonk a 35y/o woman in geylang, when i was oni 23 y/o.... feel like bonking a housewife...hehheheheh

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 09:30 AM
i used to hv it too... i bonk a 35y/o woman in geylang, when i was oni 23 y/o.... feel like bonking a housewife...hehheheheh
hahaha..then that's was your taste then...

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 09:45 AM
hahaha..then that's was your taste then...

yup yup... but now i believe young one betta, cos their CB taste betta... old one got funny smell... no wonder there r such terms as CCB or LCB.... :D

sgmjplayer
24-09-2004, 09:56 AM
I think he saw you and the gal you tabao..wahahahaha..:p

-_-" (you serious)

Randi_Candi
24-09-2004, 10:00 AM
I hope you dun keep a black book, else all the SG gong-an catch u enuff to get the rest liao :D

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I hope you dun keep a black book, else all the SG gong-an catch u enuff to get the rest liao

but i still cannot get hold of u... u r the 'big fish' :p ... always hav ur mission in secret... as u say 'state secret'... :D

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 10:28 AM
I think he saw you and the gal you tabao..wahahahaha..:p
u noe me taste one wat...i dun like lao gaos...prefer someone in between syt and late 20s... nu ren wei..hahahaha..but lao goz...like they say ccb..kekekeke :D

Randi_Candi
24-09-2004, 10:47 AM
but i still cannot get hold of u... u r the 'big fish' :p ... always hav ur mission in secret... as u say 'state secret'...
Not tat lar, my life style n work always impromtu
Sometimes can stay in office til late just mugging docs and setting the paperworkz
At other times, I free til can online 24hrs
Wat to do? the life of a salesman is like that
Me not big fish......me ikan bilis :D

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 11:00 AM
At other times, I free til can online 24hrs
Wat to do? the life of a salesman is like that
Me not big fish......me ikan bilis :D

oh u salesman... wat u sell :D

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 11:29 AM
sianz...planning a cheong session today..anyone interested can msg me..

Randi_Candi
24-09-2004, 11:51 AM
For sure I dun sell women services, condoms, my arse and dope :D
Well.....I am into 1 of the dying sunsetting industry
-sigh-
How got lobang or not?

Randi_Candi
24-09-2004, 11:52 AM
sianz...planning a cheong session today..anyone interested can msg me..
Wud luv 2 but got activation by my S3 today, so I won't be able to make it :o
Perhaps MHS or the WCWGers?

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 11:55 AM

S3?? Manpower officer, u still in the army??? i tot u salesman wat?? :p

Randi_Candi
24-09-2004, 12:02 PM
S3?? Manpower officer, u still in the army??? i tot u salesman wat??
S3 is manpower meh? :rolleyes:
S3 - Training, S1 then manpower
No lar, my army kakis.........
I can't take disciplined life, rather regimented life
Will break down and think of breaking out of camp to have fun :D

Strider_sG
24-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Perhaps MHS or the WCWGers?
....well nxt time then

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 01:48 PM
S3 is manpower meh? :rolleyes:
S3 - Training, S1 then manpower
No lar, my army kakis.........
I can't take disciplined life, rather regimented life
Will break down and think of breaking out of camp to have fun :D

paiseh... so long no in the army, mixed up liao.. S3 is Ops, S1 is manpower, S2... i forgotten, S4 is logistics...something like tat hehhehehhe

well how long hv u nt step into KTV liao.... i almost 1 month....

mamamia
24-09-2004, 02:05 PM
S2 is intelligence.. Which I think you are so you forgotten liao...S2 for geylang KTV!!! :D paiseh... so long no in the army, mixed up liao.. S3 is Ops, S1 is manpower, S2... i forgotten, S4 is logistics...something like tat hehhehehhe

well how long hv u nt step into KTV liao.... i almost 1 month....

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 02:11 PM
S2 is intelligence.. Which I think you are so you forgotten liao...S2 for geylang KTV!!! :D

who's S2 for geylang KTV??

mamamia
24-09-2004, 02:25 PM
YOu la....BS something happens you also know... MG something happens you also know... I think you are the boss for MG, BS, TH...etc :D who's S2 for geylang KTV??

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 03:17 PM
YOu la....BS something happens you also know... MG something happens you also know... I think you are the boss for MG, BS, TH...etc :D

walao... got a lot of good bro here keep me inform... furthermore at BS, i got informer, but not at TH anymore, cos i hv end my tie wif the informer there....

mamamia
24-09-2004, 03:35 PM
That is why you are the S2 for KTV lor!!!! so many informants,..... :D walao... got a lot of good bro here keep me inform... furthermore at BS, i got informer, but not at TH anymore, cos i hv end my tie wif the informer there....

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 04:55 PM
That is why you are the S2 for KTV lor!!!! so many informants,.....

hahah... secret agent... tinking back TH last time (3 mths back) got one gal -007...hehhehe. almost up her, cos she sibei like to seduce, but tat day din bring enough. :( somemore now i had deleted her no, so is there any kind-soul can PM me her no... kum sia.... :D

Ah Tan
24-09-2004, 06:16 PM

wah! four chain hotel my favourite leh.......maybe its me wahhahahahhahahah

mahalosux
24-09-2004, 06:56 PM
wah! four chain hotel my favourite leh.......maybe its me wahhahahahhahahah

not u lah... unless u r the 'young punk' i described on my post. :p so next time noe where to look out 4 u liao.....lol.

naemlo
24-09-2004, 10:28 PM
U guys kept my virgin tread alife.... thanks thanks..... Long time no touch PRC!!!!

Xyberduke
24-09-2004, 10:34 PM
hmmm.... just came back from HH... seems that the gals r afraid to stay for the evening session after the police visit yesterday....

too bad fucking botak only allows the chio ones to leave but not the ugly ones....

Xyberduke
24-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Care to tell us exactly what did that bloke do?

that mother fucker when into every rooms to scold his gals for not being in his.... n tried to force a few gals to tabao.... all the gals tried to avoid him, but he keeps stalking them and disturbing the customers in most rooms.....

middle age, wearing specs, quite tall, probably 1.8m, looks damn ugly

Strider_sG
25-09-2004, 07:24 AM
U guys kept my virgin tread alife.... thanks thanks..... Long time no touch PRC!!!!
where in the world are you now?? Bangdesh??? Which hotel you stay in??? only 2 main hotel there one i think is Sheraton while the other Hilton..i think..tat time went stay at Hilton as I heard Sheraton alot of indians..anyway see the people eat,shit,sleep along the streets got melt your heart..hahahaha..cum back msg me lar...

Strider_sG
25-09-2004, 07:26 AM
that mother fucker when into every rooms to scold his gals for not being in his.... n tried to force a few gals to tabao.... all the gals tried to avoid him, but he keeps stalking them and disturbing the customers in most rooms.....

i also tall waer specs leh..but i turning bald..hahahahaha... besides i dun noe how many donkey months bo go TH liao so cannot be me...kekekekeke :D

mahalosux
25-09-2004, 09:05 AM

walao.. he is invading the privacy of the other customers... u never told him off? Forcing gal for tabao.... is too much, tis type of game is 'ni qin wo yan'.... dun hv chemistry nor does he has the skills or looks to get the gals there....so betta ask him to getta hell out of the place.....

mahalosux
25-09-2004, 09:07 AM
i also tall waer specs leh..but i turning bald..hahahahaha... besides i dun noe how many donkey months bo go TH liao so cannot be me...kekekekeke

i guess somebody is imposing u to destroy your 'reputation'. :rolleyes: can recall u step on anybody's tail recently? :p

china_hunt
25-09-2004, 11:39 AM
such behahvior did get beaten up ......... ?

forex
26-09-2004, 12:47 AM
hmmm.... just came back from HH... seems that the gals r afraid to stay for the evening session after the police visit yesterday....

too bad fucking botak only allows the chio ones to leave but not the ugly ones....

yeah, rid all the ugly ones!

forex
26-09-2004, 12:49 AM

wow..he must have sat with a lot of girls and remember each one of them.

naemlo
26-09-2004, 01:09 AM
where in the world are you now?? Bangdesh??? Which hotel you stay in??? only 2 main hotel there one i think is Sheraton while the other Hilton..i think..tat time went stay at Hilton as I heard Sheraton alot of indians..anyway see the people eat,shit,sleep along the streets got melt your heart..hahahaha..cum back msg me lar...

I just got back from HCMC n BKK. Next mth confirm going Bangladesh. Should be staying in Sheraton. This is my first trip... a bit sian thinking of going. I might be going KL n BKK next mth too..... interested to join me in BKK???

Strider_sG
26-09-2004, 11:16 AM
I just got back from HCMC n BKK. Next mth confirm going Bangladesh. Should be staying in Sheraton. This is my first trip... a bit sian thinking of going. I might be going KL n BKK next mth too..... interested to join me in BKK???
BKK??? I can give you some advise on Bangladesh if you want..been there so many times b4... Sheraton...hmmm i think you ask your company to change lar..coz the other hotel got security gurd with rifle..hahahaha..guard you...There no need worry coz you still can find chinese food..got one restuarant you might want to visit or ask your client to treat you there... There also try to take cab from the hotel or not either u kanna kotok or robbed.. hahahahaha :D

Strider_sG
26-09-2004, 11:19 AM
i guess somebody is imposing u to destroy your 'reputation'. :rolleyes: can recall u step on anybody's tail recently? :p
i no worry...i liu gen qing jing...i becoming a monk liao..hahahahaha... I am no bastard in this field..pay what i have to pay.. get what i have to get... currently damn jialat..one at home....5 behind my back...2 pending..as for others..cannot count...

Strider_sG
26-09-2004, 11:23 AM
yeah, rid all the ugly ones!
ugy ones..hmmm to what i tink can ask those to go and become nia ma...go GL walk see alot though like SYT but mostly cannot make it..hahahaha at GL 12 got one SYT angmo...those want try can go try but she f arrogant. Any sama go test water 2 hours how much...400..siao one hour leh..200..f her lar.. not that pretty anyway...

naemlo
26-09-2004, 01:44 PM
BKK???

So how? want to join me in Bangkok?

chinois
26-09-2004, 02:51 PM

yo bro I want to go leh .....but now cannot liao cos of my gf but nvm I ask my gal to join u want.......???how abt tat.....???I tin u sure like it one......kekeke

naemlo
26-09-2004, 02:57 PM
yo bro I want to go leh .....but now cannot liao cos of my gf but nvm I ask my gal to join u want.......???how abt tat.....???I tin u sure like it one......kekeke

U sure??? I might be in BKK next mth.

chinois
26-09-2004, 03:03 PM

ya my taste n wp taste is the same.....so I tin yr taste also the same mah rite....she doing part time modeling in bbk ......want to see her pics.....???tat time when wp went to bbk I ask her if she free do bring wp to disco but wp dont want....but I cannot go leh if not I can go fing my friends liao n enjoy myself wit my thai gal liao.......siannnnnnnn

chinois
26-09-2004, 03:05 PM

or if u want high model standard she also got cos she is the one tat can arrange pretty n solid gals to customer tat go bkk.....!!!

naemlo
26-09-2004, 04:07 PM
or if u want high model standard she also got cos she is the one tat can arrange pretty n solid gals to customer tat go bkk.....!!!

Ok no prob, will try to arrange a trip up BKK next mth.

Strider_sG
26-09-2004, 08:00 PM
dun think so lar...i think i prefer prcs and asian chinese...hehehehe :D

forex
27-09-2004, 12:21 AM
ugy ones..hmmm to what i tink can ask those to go and become nia ma...go GL walk see alot though like SYT but mostly cannot make it..hahahaha at GL 12 got one SYT angmo...those want try can go try but she f arrogant. Any sama go test water 2 hours how much...400..siao one hour leh..200..f her lar.. not that pretty anyway...

3 ang mos, all short and rather plump.

Strider_sG
27-09-2004, 07:12 AM
3 ang mos, all short and rather plump.
nononono..there i spot a syt angmo..16 to 18 max nia..go GL Lor12 to see lor

taurus75
27-09-2004, 08:53 AM
wow..he must have sat with a lot of girls and remember each one of them.

KNN.. this kind of fella must be drunk lah...and becoz of his looks ..he sure tulan one..kekeke..no girl can tahan his look when bonking... :eek:

Strider_sG
27-09-2004, 03:47 PM
KNN.. this kind of fella must be drunk lah...and becoz of his looks ..he sure tulan one..kekeke..no girl can tahan his look when bonking... :eek:
hmmm gers just close thier eyes and imagine andy lau sitting with them and f them..hahahaha... :p

forex
27-09-2004, 11:27 PM

and for me, no girl can tahan my bonking when looking ha ha.

Anyway, i hope you have found what you looking for.

Xyberduke
28-09-2004, 12:36 AM
New Stock... not quality stuff but at least its new... some new gals today... was quite surprise as there were very little gals at TH yesterday as well as customers...
will recee again sometime this week....

dap26
29-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Any bros know a prc call xiao c who like to dance a lot?And ever heard one gal call Shan Shan.Need advise from u all lao jiao.

Xyberduke
30-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Any bros know a prc call xiao c who like to dance a lot?And ever heard one gal call Shan Shan.Need advise from u all lao jiao.

never heard of Shan Shan... but xiao xi ok only..... if u wan ppl who dance a LOT... it'll be xiao wei... or the breast dance by xiao yu... haha..

Xyberduke
30-09-2004, 12:44 PM
The asshole has been spotted again 2 days back by my gal... but he left before my arrival at 8pm...

Brudders to warn your gals not to sit wif him.... most gals there already knew, but some new or desperate ones still take the risk.... BE WARNED...

till we manage to catch him and bash the hell out of him, all brudders shld exercise caution...

Description...
Tall, Ugly, Specs, always well dressed.... if in any doubts, u may ask any waiteress or gals there if he's the "bian tai"....
Bash at will, show no mercy...

MGplayer
30-09-2004, 12:49 PM
the description fits me juz nice..:(

Description...
Tall, Ugly, Specs, always well dressed.... if in any doubts, u may ask any waiteress or gals there if he's the "bian tai"....

Xyberduke
30-09-2004, 01:01 PM
the description fits me juz nice..:(

i seriously hope u r not the one..... but if u r, here's yr chance... stop cheating and bullying the gals(especially my favs), never EVER touch my room door n stop messing wif all my brudders because we don't give a damn if u r drunk... fists shows no mercy...

extreme measures for this particular person is absolutely necessary....

mahalosux
30-09-2004, 02:56 PM
i seriously hope u r not the one.....

he's not tat tall.......

forex
01-10-2004, 11:49 PM
never heard of Shan Shan... but xiao xi ok only..... if u wan ppl who dance a LOT... it'll be xiao wei... or the breast dance by xiao yu... haha..

seriously, wat song in th can dance to one? unless outside the room where the music sounds better.

forex
02-10-2004, 12:00 AM
The asshole has been spotted again 2 days back by my gal... but he left before my arrival at 8pm...

Brudders to warn your gals not to sit wif him.... most gals there already knew, but some new or desperate ones still take the risk.... BE WARNED...

till we manage to catch him and bash the hell out of him, all brudders shld exercise caution...

Description...

you see, we all have our ups and downs and sometimes some alcohol may cause from what i read, went into other people's room and look for his supposely girls. as long as there are people/his companions/friends who restrain him after he let off steam, i think it is ok, understandable. unless he drags your girl out and you feel manly or that he provokes you, i see no need to bash anyone. we are all there to have fun as well as share some sorrows. afterall with such person around, we all have higher chances with the girls.

btw, i am not the fellow. i am not tall, not very dark but i am quite good looking although i do not dress well and i do not wear spec :D cheers

forex
02-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Xiao Zhang?? the one who injured her legs??

it is a leg right? darn, she is still there.

MGplayer
02-10-2004, 08:12 AM
Juz kidding la, I bely timid one, where got such guts?
And I dont drink, how to get drunk? with coke..hehehehe

i seriously hope u r not the one.....

Xyberduke
02-10-2004, 12:21 PM
seriously, wat song in th can dance to one? unless outside the room where the music sounds better.

xiao wei chiongs md sultan whenever she's not working.... she can dance to any music... and she's damn good at it

Xyberduke
02-10-2004, 12:32 PM
you see, we all have our ups and downs and sometimes some alcohol may cause from what i read, went into other people's room and look for his supposely girls. as long as there are people/his companions/friends who restrain him after he let off steam, i think it is ok, understandable. unless he drags your girl out and you feel manly or that he provokes you, i see no need to bash anyone. we are all there to have fun as well as share some sorrows. afterall with such person around, we all have higher chances with the girls.

btw, i am not the fellow. i am not tall, not very dark but i am quite good looking although i do not dress well and i do not wear spec :D cheers

When u r there, ask the gals abt his stories... he cheats them wif fake cheques, force them to hav sex, threatens them, provokes customers, even his friends (those who came wif him sometimes, he's mostly alone) warn the gals not to believe or sit wif him...

not sure abt yr tolerance level, but to me, the gals there are human beings as well, some r there for quick money, some r there because they hav no choice, no doubt TH is a $20 tipping club unlike those high class $50 tipping..., but gals should be treated wif respect as well, if they don't wanna do something, y force them... $20 si bei tua meh? seeing an asshole like him tarnishing to image of sg guys is sickening...

besides, i'm not the only one who wants to bash him... there r other TH regulars who r not in this forum or not as vocal as me...

I'm there to hav fun as well... but wat fun is there when u know there's a asshole waiting to provoke u...

OK, enough talk about him... i'll only mention him if he shows up again or when he ends up in the hospital...

Xyberduke
02-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Gals were in abundance last night despite the poor showing in the afternoon...

Heard most r going back this coming week earliest on Tuesday.... to renew their VISA.... some r going for a month or so....... so chiong while u can these 2 days....

but if u r into lao chios... they r mostly staying throughout... and only some going back end October...

BeeAss
02-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Gals were in abundance last night despite the poor showing in the afternoon...

Heard most r going back this coming week earliest on Tuesday.... to renew their VISA.... some r going for a month or so....... so chiong while u can these 2 days....

but if u r into lao chios... they r mostly staying throughout... and only some going back end October...

Yo Bro, Think you noe who I am, You mean you went yesterday?

Feng Yun

altw78
03-10-2004, 01:17 PM
i am a regular patron at th for the past 2 yrs.the past few months,standards at th really gone down.like yesterday night,suddenly all girls left because of suspected raids.its has been happenening very frequent now and left us dangling there.last night was quite funny.a customer called a gal,told her the china personnel are meething with the singapore immigration to raid geylang and th will be one of the targets.the china gal so scared that she kept telling others to leave and one by one the story become so distorted when spread tat all left.and its not even twelve yet.just got the feelings these so called tip offs are made up by customers so tat they can get their gals outside.it had been happening at an alarming rate over the past few months tat sometimes u become weary about going there.
quite a lot of the gals live at lor 29 and lor 32.
those at 29 like sally,moon,yating,rong rong mostly cannot play one.they are those can sit,cant touch much,want high tips type.seriously not recommended if u want those that can play.only recommended for those who just want to put their arms around a gal.
those at 32 more fun.mostly can tabao.
just like sat with one gal called jia hui.not bad with a good body and can play.
can try calling her.
nowadays,th became quite saturated with a lot of same gals coming over and over again.
gals like sally,sa sa,ling ling, see until sian liao.(though most are on student pass)
nowadays the china gals also quite bad tempered.those that almost never come back,give them 10 dollars,their face black black and my friend even had his ten dollars thrown back at him.

just wish that th become like the th of last time.
any bros want to cheong with me?can pm me.i mostly cheong with 1 friend only.

altw78
03-10-2004, 01:30 PM
very long never post in this forum liao.
now still got reputation pts?wonder wat is it about?

anyway,if any bros want fr on gals in th,mg or bs(though bs very few),can let me know.if i got try before,i will write for u.

its good to be back. :D

altw78
03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
one more thing i must warn bros here.there was a gal in th called JC tat will be coming back soon.she is quite tall and thin with small boobs.she is a super lao chiao in china.around 26 yrs old.bros pls be careful of her.dont do anything stupid like buy things for her or keep her.she is a super cunning gal and steal money.a friend is a victim of her.

believe or not is up to u.i am just posting my warning here.
bonk her and have nothing to do with her.tats all i can say.
happy bonking. :cool:

Xyberduke
03-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Yo Bro, Think you noe who I am, You mean you went yesterday?

Feng Yun

Bro...
we received false info on sms on all our hp in the afternoon.....
The informer called to inform me of the mistake in the evening and that gals where in abundance and his gal dare not go in to work unless we bring her in cuz botak will scold if she goes in that late....

end of story....

anyway, not sure if Bro Alpha went yesterday cuz he called me last nite...

But Bro Charlie and I maybe going Jazzy to watch Man U tonight cuz his gal left for Thailand liao...

Xyberduke
03-10-2004, 03:41 PM
one more thing i must warn bros here.there was a gal in th called JC tat will be coming back soon.she is quite tall and thin with small boobs.she is a super lao chiao in china.around 26 yrs old.bros pls be careful of her.dont do anything stupid like buy things for her or keep her.she is a super cunning gal and steal money.a friend is a victim of her.

believe or not is up to u.i am just posting my warning here.
bonk her and have nothing to do with her.tats all i can say.
happy bonking. :cool:

most gals there are super cunning, especially the ones staying at lorong 32... they will use a lot of honey words to make u spend on them... most common one are (brudders can add in to the list):
Telling u other customers gave them $50-$200 tip...(to hint u to tip more)
Changing all their $10 notes at counter to $50 ones then showing u several $50 notes for the above....
Sms u that they miss you a lot, (they sms to 10 ppl at one shot)
Sms u if you have taken your meals (same as above)
Pretend they like u a lot by telling all sorts of crap, like they r jealous that u slept wif other gals last night, etc....

They will tell u they are at home bathing or sleeping when they are actually in bed wif another customers..(very common, there was even once when the guy was waiting at 32 for her and she told him she's at home but too tired to come down while naked beside me at hotel 81..haha)

All these and more leads to demands for more tips on future visits....brothers beware...

I always chat wif other customers while i smoke along the corridors, have not encountered a customer who gave more than $30 per head... don't spoil market.... this is TH (the $20 Club together with MG, BS, etc...) and not BOSS, K2, Tiananmen KTV...

NewKidInBED
03-10-2004, 04:54 PM
First time posting, pls don't flame me...
Only went to TH once but do frequent MG....
r the gals at TH as wild as those in MG, previously all cannot strip in room at TH, how's it now?
and how frequent is the raid nowadays?
keep hearing raids on TH but none at MG leh... will we get into trouble if kanna raided at TH?

altw78
03-10-2004, 08:22 PM
yap agreed with wat u said.but there are still some rich guys who always tip fifty.to me,usually not more than 30,only once or twice when go toilet do than i give 50.
btw,downstair toilet near 1003 still do-able!
haha :p

meet u in th one day bro?
most gals there are super cunning, especially the ones staying at lorong 32... they will use a lot of honey words to make u spend on them... most common one are (brudders can add in to the list):
Telling u other customers gave them $50-$200 tip...(to hint u to tip more)
Changing all their $10 notes at counter to $50 ones then showing u several $50 notes for the above....
Sms u that they miss you a lot, (they sms to 10 ppl at one shot)
Sms u if you have taken your meals (same as above)
Pretend they like u a lot by telling all sorts of crap, like they r jealous that u slept wif other gals last night, etc....

They will tell u they are at home bathing or sleeping when they are actually in bed wif another customers..(very common, there was even once when the guy was waiting at 32 for her and she told him she's at home but too tired to come down while naked beside me at hotel 81..haha)

All these and more leads to demands for more tips on future visits....brothers beware...

I always chat wif other customers while i smoke along the corridors, have not encountered a customer who gave more than $30 per head... don't spoil market.... this is TH (the $20 Club together with MG, BS, etc...) and not BOSS, K2, Tiananmen KTV...

forex
03-10-2004, 10:57 PM
..suddenly all girls left because of suspected raids.its has been happenening very frequent now and left us dangling there.

nowadays the china gals also quite bad tempered.those that almost never come back,give them 10 dollars,their face black black and my friend even had his ten dollars thrown back at him.

i think perhaps is because some cheapo sit with many girls and want to avoid tips than play this kind of trick. anyway cant blame the girls too because of recent, sat is hot.

the $10 also kao bei girls has been around for some time but me too thick skin. super pretty i also give only 10 before. attitude ones lagi no need to say. i tip based on what i like. but no one throw back at me although i would welcome it.

forex
03-10-2004, 11:05 PM
most gals there are super cunning, especially the ones staying at lorong 32

my one current sweetheart stays there and i hope she is not.

thank goodness i have not met you at the corridor. not that i always give more but at times, even though the girl not pretty i also give a bit extra because they stay long and come in often.

forex
03-10-2004, 11:09 PM
yap agreed with wat u said.but there are still some rich guys who always tip fifty.to me,usually not more than 30,only once or twice when go toilet do than i give 50.
btw,downstair toilet near 1003 still do-able!

should try the rooms with bar counter :D

altw78
04-10-2004, 02:45 AM
haha.or use the room botak always use for fuck :p
should try the rooms with bar counter :D

altw78
04-10-2004, 02:49 AM
went to th again today to watch soccer.
got one gal from lor 29,tian tian or ting ting,forgot the name liao,quite ok looking but cant do much,as like the rest of the lor 29 gang from gu tian.
today did not see any new nice gals,still the usual suspects like sasa sally moon.
today botak seems like in a good mood.heard he strike 4d on sat.knn,lucky bastard.no wonder today shave.

btw,anyone tried sally from lor 29 before?
can give a fr?

Xyberduke
04-10-2004, 04:31 PM
haha.or use the room botak always use for fuck :p

i use the rooms on the right when u go up the staircase... the whole row are usually empty after 12:30am and the camera can't capture much image due to the poor lighting....

but in Toilet hmm.... there was once when i did it in the toilet and a Ah Pek keep banging the door wanting to use the toilet... don't ask what happened next... use the rooms instead, much safer as nobody can see what u r doing inside....

Botak nowadays use the room downstairs leh.... saw him once...

Xyberduke
04-10-2004, 04:37 PM
First time posting, pls don't flame me...
Only went to TH once but do frequent MG....
r the gals at TH as wild as those in MG, previously all cannot strip in room at TH, how's it now?
and how frequent is the raid nowadays?
keep hearing raids on TH but none at MG leh... will we get into trouble if kanna raided at TH?

erm.....
erm.....
answer is no.... gals at TH are not as wild, or rather were never as wild as those in MG.... gals at MG don't mind stripping but at TH, only selected 'ugly' ones.... dunno how wild u want, but the chances of getting a vase at MG is lower than TH....

not as frequent as MG with regards to raids cuz Katong opp mah, petrol prices up leh, ma da also wanna save petrol $$.....
or maybe botak struck 4D as mentioned and give kopi$$... haha

Xyberduke
04-10-2004, 04:43 PM

These r the ppl who spoil market.... don't tip more than $20 too often, otherwise the gals might think those $20 r the ones spoiling market....

anyway, i'm going down tonight.... what's yr description? i might just walk up to talk to u, my room hav 6-7 ppl, veri full liao, increase somemore must take large room n waste $$, most quite broke cuz our pay comes mid-mth... i mostly talk to ppl in mid 20's along the corridor cuz older ones very dull sometimes.... or u can pm yr name & contact b4 6pm today....

my chionging group always welcome new members

naemlo
04-10-2004, 04:47 PM
my chionging group always welcome new members

Am I welcome??? I have not been to this KTV before.....

Xyberduke
04-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Am I welcome??? I have not been to this KTV before.....

tot u started this thread?

ok..... we'r chionging once a week this mth cuz most of our fav left... pm me yr contacts...

naemlo
04-10-2004, 05:08 PM
tot u started this thread?

ok..... we'r chionging once a week this mth cuz most of our fav left... pm me yr contacts...

Have not been to this KTV for more than half a yr...... so consider newbie there.....

Strider_sG
04-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Have not been to this KTV for more than half a yr...... so consider newbie there.....
define the word newbie...u newbie... :rolleyes:

naemlo
04-10-2004, 05:12 PM
define the word newbie...u newbie... :rolleyes:

Hiazzzzz u just dun trust me..... it has been a long time I stepped into TH so now dunno how to 'sian' PRC.

Strider_sG
04-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Hiazzzzz u just dun trust me..... it has been a long time I stepped into TH so now dunno how to 'sian' PRC.
i dunnoe..i sick couple of days liao..now ask me sian i also dunnoe how to sian...fever too high shao huai wo niao dai le...

waypastprime
04-10-2004, 05:26 PM

Damn! Two days no eat rice, I also forgotten how to eat... :rolleyes:

naemlo
04-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Damn! Two days no eat rice, I also forgotten how to eat... :rolleyes:

It's time for u to learn to eat noodles......

Xyberduke
04-10-2004, 06:04 PM
It's time for u to learn to eat noodles......

brudder.... we'r all immigrants from MG leh... so only 2-3mths old in TH... just that we went almost everyday last mth to familiarise.... haha....

i send u a sms later, we'r going down tonight, but dunno wat time yet.... prob 8plus.... i also dunno the exact number... but if too many ppl then no choice

altw78
04-10-2004, 08:13 PM
today cant.
maybe wed.
can try ah li.
quite fun.
brudder.... we'r all immigrants from MG leh... so only 2-3mths old in TH... just that we went almost everyday last mth to familiarise.... haha....

i send u a sms later, we'r going down tonight, but dunno wat time yet.... prob 8plus.... i also dunno the exact number... but if too many ppl then no choice

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:01 AM
can try ah li.
quite fun.

used to noe a gal by the name Ah-Li... she came ard May but guess she went back liao... got a sister at TH oso, by the name of Ah-May.....

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Actually Ah May has another sister, just came in October....her name is Octopus...hehehe :D used to noe a gal by the name Ah-Li... she came ard May but guess she went back liao... got a sister at TH oso, by the name of Ah-May.....

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Actually Ah May has another sister, just came in October....her name is Octopus...hehehe :D

damn ... i tot Zhang Hui Mei's sisters are the ah-mei mei.... :D

mamamia
05-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Bro.. so early you drunk liao ah??? Zhang Hui Mei is from Taiwan lei...not PRC...Later they burn our flag again... :mad: damn ... i tot Zhang Hui Mei's sisters are the ah-mei mei.... :D

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Bro.. so early you drunk liao ah??? Zhang Hui Mei is from Taiwan lei...not PRC...Later they burn our flag again... :mad:

ooops sorri sorri... cos Republic of China... i see the word China, left out the 1st 2 words.... :o

naemlo
05-10-2004, 11:51 AM

Sorry bro, last night was in JC, drink quite alot so didn't join u in TH...

Xyberduke
05-10-2004, 04:03 PM
used to noe a gal by the name Ah-Li... she came ard May but guess she went back liao... got a sister at TH oso, by the name of Ah-May.....

Ah Li is a chio PRC with short dyed hair... very playable, just that she charges $150 to tabao which is a turn-off.... she's still there, but going to Thailand for VISA this Friday morning... coming back next Mon...

btw, r u taking abt Ah May or Ah Mei... ne heard of Ah May there...

Xyberduke
05-10-2004, 04:06 PM
today cant.
maybe wed.
can try ah li.
quite fun.

Ah Li again? i've her no. if u wan... haha...

Xyberduke
05-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Sorry bro, last night was in JC, drink quite alot so didn't join u in TH...

no prob bro.... i sms late also.... the quantity and quality of gals at TH last night was good.....

too bad some rich uncle bao 'certain' chio ones for the whole night... damn...
but xiaowei, xiaoxia not working... but there were some who came over from MG for the first time.... jio u guys again next week

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 04:13 PM
can jio me also? :p

jio u guys again next week

waypastprime
05-10-2004, 04:17 PM
can jio me also?

Knn... u go everywhere and ask them to jio u. :p

But can jio me also? :D

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 04:24 PM
I newbie what!?!?!?!?! never see me juz registered in Sep 04?

muz folo sr here ma. learn some tricks..:p

u so sexperience, u wanna bring me along too???

Knn... u go everywhere and ask them to jio u.

But can jio me also?

mamamia
05-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Hmmm..... Pretend Pig Eat Tiger.... :D I newbie what!?!?!?!?! never see me juz registered in Sep 04?

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 05:26 PM
To the kind hearted 'samster' who try to minus my points.
I am very the sorry, you are not successful.

PLease try again later. try and make another ehhh, 12 post. :rolleyes:

Juz kidding la, I bely timid one, where got such guts?
And I dont drink, how to get drunk? with coke..hehehehe

taurus75
05-10-2004, 05:31 PM
To the kind hearted 'samster' who try to minus my points.
I am very the sorry, you are not successful.

PLease try again later. try and make another ehhh, 12 post. :rolleyes:

wow...u r actually inviting some senior brudders to minus ur points lei...why?
becos i feel very invitating...to minus ur rep.
if not in the future try not to be so cocky...and start to post some useful info here...and not tryiong to pick up any fights here...ok small boy??? :cool:

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Why dont you read my post carefully then comment.
very tiring to explain all over again.. :rolleyes:

in any case, i cannot stop any1 from deducting my points.
I am in no position to take revenge, tell me who you are and
why you want to deduct my points..:p

And to satisfy your needs to - my points, pls go ahead.
let me know its you. I promise, I wont take revenge, But
if you think you have misunderstood me, PLS do not add my pts.

wow...u r actually inviting some senior brudders to minus ur points lei...why?
becos i feel very invitating...to minus ur rep.
if not in the future try not to be so cocky...and start to post some useful info here...and not tryiong to pick up any fights here...ok small boy???

mamamia
05-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Many knows that he ain't small boy.... :D ...ok small boy??? :cool:

naemlo
05-10-2004, 05:44 PM
no prob bro.... i sms late also.... the quantity and quality of gals at TH last night was good.....

too bad some rich uncle bao 'certain' chio ones for the whole night... damn...
but xiaowei, xiaoxia not working... but there were some who came over from MG for the first time.... jio u guys again next week

Next week cannot I will be in Bangladesh.... maybe the week after next.

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 05:44 PM
You go everywhere to pichak my lobang good meh? :mad:

Many knows that he ain't small boy.... :D

ahboy78
05-10-2004, 05:45 PM
can jio me also? :p

me too me too!

taurus75
05-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Why dont you read my post carefully then comment.
very tiring to explain all over again.. :rolleyes:

in any case, i cannot stop any1 from deducting my points.
I am in no position to take revenge, tell me who you are and
why you want to deduct my points..:p

And to satisfy your needs to - my points, pls go ahead.
let me know its you. I promise, I wont take revenge, But
if you think you have misunderstood me, PLS do not add my pts.

think i better shut my Kay Poh mouth ...

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 05:47 PM
what what? since when you free.. :(

me too me too!

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Aiya, so serious for what?

you found yr nicole?

think i better shut my Kay Poh mouth ...

taurus75
05-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Aiya, so serious for what?

you found yr nicole?

not yet lei.. wow so many brudders know i looking for her ..?!?!?@@ paisei lei.. :D
u got her news...??

BU DA BU XIANG SHI

Xyberduke
05-10-2004, 05:55 PM
what what? since when you free.. :(

no hp no. how to jio? pm me yr no. & name maybe also indicate if u drink a lot... we'll make it a samster chionging session... haha....

woah, naemlo... go Bangladesh! there hav KTV meh? on business trip ar?
me go every week, week after next is good also cuz my fav is back liao then...

naemlo
05-10-2004, 06:00 PM
woah, naemlo... go Bangladesh! there hav KTV meh? on business trip ar?
me go every week, week after next is good also cuz my fav is back liao then...

U think go Bangladesh for leisure??? I rather go BKK....

altw78
05-10-2004, 06:10 PM
she is back.but i think leaving in two weeks time.
she got a sis.
quite tall one.

altw78
05-10-2004, 06:15 PM
tried twice liao.
even her sis also.
she super lao jiao liao.
but her temper very bad.got once she beat her sis up cause her sis not making money.
but overall quite fun.
now setting my sights on a gal called kexin.
not bad also.
tried her friend tong xin liao.
u can try tong xin also.
tabaoable at 150.

Ah Li again? i've her no. if u wan... haha...

altw78
05-10-2004, 06:17 PM
bro Xyberduke,any other gals to recommend?
see got any i missed out!
:p

ahboy78
05-10-2004, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=MGplayer]what what? since when you free.. :([/QUOTE

next week next week...i coming back sillypore for a few days to settle somethings......nb china a lot SYTs leh......hard to find lau chios cos all tagging with husbands and kids......

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 01:10 AM
she is back.but i think leaving in two weeks time.
she got a sis.
quite tall one.

hahahha... Ah -li. i noe her... din try her, but my fren try... guess she always kena tabao rite... well agree her temper is very bad... she once complained a customer bought her cheapskate jewellery and she dun like it... i asy since u dun like, y the hell r u wearing it.... she quarreled wif my fren, when my fren tabao her tat time...

her sis is Ah-May... slighlty longer hair, and hv a high forehead...

the oni gal i try and hv quite a short fling was ABC (way back in January)... she oso slutty kind and bonk her on quite no of occasions... she gave me crap, saying tat i am the oni customer who bonk her... dun believe tat shit and i guess a lot of people hv tried her liao....she's back on student pass and now currently working at TAM... kept calling my mobile... but i jus ignored her.

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Ah Li is a chio PRC with short dyed hair... very playable, just that she charges $150 to tabao which is a turn-off.... she's still there, but going to Thailand for VISA this Friday morning... coming back next Mon...

btw, r u taking abt Ah May or Ah Mei... ne heard of Ah May there...

yup bro ah-li... guess we got the rite person... she luv to wear shorts... u hv tabao or any of ur bro tabao her b4... she offered me, but i find it steep.... so i reject.

as for her sis (cant rem is ah-mei or ah-may, anyway same pronounciation)... i find her more chio... but my fren sat wif her not me....u tried her too... i wonder how isi it like to try both of them together...hahhahaha :D

Xyberduke
06-10-2004, 03:46 AM
bro Xyberduke,any other gals to recommend?
see got any i missed out!

depends on yr requirements....
if you wan playful... QiQi
if you wan chio wif big eyes... CoCo
if you wan chio wif attitude... Ah Li
if you wan lao chio... maybe Chen Chen
if you wan big boobs... XiaoYu
if you wan classy.. MeiHua
if you wan good figure... MeiZi
if you wan cute... maybe XiaoXi
if you wan good attitude... Ah Moon

.......just for laughs, but true.......
if you wan ugly... there r plentiful... haha
if you wan matured.... there r plentiful... haha
if you wan TCSS.... get the waiteresses, tips only $10 if they sit
if you wan Gay... the young waiter do sit wif customers n allow them to touch touch...

these r my recommendations, at least i can guarantee that u won't regret choosing the a.m. based on your requirements, whatever i mentioned in other postings r just comments...

Xyberduke
06-10-2004, 03:48 AM
yup bro ah-li... guess we got the rite person... she luv to wear shorts... u hv tabao or any of ur bro tabao her b4... she offered me, but i find it steep.... so i reject.

as for her sis (cant rem is ah-mei or ah-may, anyway same pronounciation)... i find her more chio... but my fren sat wif her not me....u tried her too... i wonder how isi it like to try both of them together...hahhahaha :D

Ah Li has a strew up attitude alright.... but when she's in a good mood, she's very nice and playful.... just make sure u don't be nice to her enemies at TH(not gonna mention names)... as for tabao.. her figure is damn good... but if you are going for gf feeling, u should try XiaoXue, she's the most natural i've tried so far... others r very fake or like dead fish...

Xyberduke
06-10-2004, 03:51 AM
Just came back from TH.... today was a disappointing day... as expected as most ang pai went off as mentioned in earlier posts...
the chioest today must be xiao wei, that's why she's in hot demand today... but she's quite fake at times, so.... hmmm.... and butterfly veri long..
next chioest today is Ah Mei, but she's going back soon for good, so....

apologies that i did not contact any brudders here for this outing as it was last min... if u happened to be at TH, u will probably recognise me cuz i was in T-shirt and shorts(my sleep wear cuz i haven't sleep since yesterday's outing at TH)... was abt to fall asleep when the phone rang

Xyberduke
06-10-2004, 04:00 AM
Two filthy rich customers today sat wif ALL, i mean ALL gals, young or old, chio or ugly during HH on the 1st floor.... and gave $20-$30 tips each.... WOW, RESPECT!

waypastprime
06-10-2004, 09:13 AM

Does MeiZi's figure complements with a good looking face?

Would u like to advise this newbie? :p Thanks for your input. :)

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Ah Li has a strew up attitude alright.... but when she's in a good mood, she's very nice and playful.... just make sure u don't be nice to her enemies at TH(not gonna mention names)... as for tabao.. her figure is damn good... but if you are going for gf feeling, u should try XiaoXue, she's the most natural i've tried so far... others r very fake or like dead fish...

anyway last time was out wif her... she got this screw up attitude, when recieve calls from customer she will tok nicely, after hanged up she verbally 'fark' the customer wif all those nasty stuff....

hv u try her sis b4, cos i find her sis slightly betta looking... though both of them look damn slutty....

naemlo
06-10-2004, 09:53 AM
these r my recommendations, at least i can guarantee that u won't regret choosing the a.m. based on your requirements, whatever i mentioned in other postings r just comments...

Hmmmmm, which is good on the bed.....

Strider_sG
06-10-2004, 10:31 AM
seem like recently not much gems in Singapore... very jialat...

taurus75
07-10-2004, 02:11 PM
psssst..one msia gem coming TH today..psssssst.
must go check it out....

by the informer.... :cool:

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:12 PM
i got to agreed..ah li got this shrew up attitude..as for her sis..she is damm tall and got very teh neh neh voice...

bro hv u try them both?? agree her sis is tall... but got a veri slutty look ... more slutty look than ah-li....

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:30 PM
ehh no....her sis only 19yrs old....no chance to try them..all sit with my friends..not me :( her sis....hmm..anybody try b4?

her sis oni 19??? but she got a mature body... got 1 bro here got try 2 of them b4....

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:39 PM
yes..thats what she told me..andway she look kinda young too..so she be ard 19-22...u mean 3some?..anyway i also interested in her sis... :D

i guess seperately... her sis will be a betta choice than her... tat time my fren brought ah-li out, she gave him fark-up attitude....actually ah-li got jio me for 3some wif my fren involved too... i ask her how much she say 150 each... i say 'No thank u'.... too exp for me.. ur frens neber jio them out?

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:50 PM
bring her eat supper only..nv bonk her..she ask for $150..my friend rejected her..but i think can try to bargain to $100-$120....ya her sis will be betta choice..the teh neh neh voice...anyway her sis always look kinda lonely...always see her at the counter do nothing..

walao... she lonely?? wat a waste... tat time i went, her name kept flashing on the tv screen i tot she was an ang pai there.... tat time is i sat wif too much gal, i saw her sis (ah-mei) at the corridor, felt tat she quite chio, i ask her to come in to sit wif my fren... in the end he was surprise tat she looked like ah-li, double confirm, is actually her sis...

last time hv this gal - Xiao Ling, quite pretty on student pass... ask her whether she do tabao.. she told me tat thruout TH, everybody noes she dun do tabao...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:00 PM
ahmei ang pai?..i dont think so...everytime i go sure see her at the counter eat fruits 1...whahah maybe she hungry lah...intro you another gal..her name AnAn..like ah mei..also got teh neh neh voice :p ..she is very shy but still can play...or big headlight can try xiaoyu.

hahahha i tot so... cos she veri the 'butterfly' tat day, so i tot she ang pai....

AnAn hehhehe i neber hear b4... thanks for the reco...hhahahah

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:07 PM
welcome :)

u happen to noe a gal by the name of Rong Er??? she used to sit regularly wif me there... some people find her too playful...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:14 PM
her name so china..rong er..nv hear b4..playful...how playful?..

hahhaha can dig one... she oso luv to tok dirty... actually she was my 'gf' there...reason i avoiding TH these few days, is i try 2 avoid her a bit....

last time i oso hv one of the ang pai there 'ABC'... she very easy up one... tat time i up her quite a no of time and she oso luv to tok dirty... though she's back, now working at either TAM or Century, she dun wan to return to TH liao...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:26 PM
wow...i luv this kind of gal leh...rong er..she still there?

hahaha she should b there heard she went back for a short break 2 weeks back, should b back anytime, cos she on 1 yr visa... she quite a nice person... though i find her 'look a bit old' for me.... :p

my former 'gf' at TH is betta.... but she hv shifted to TAM.... actually she called me for a bonk last mth... but i rejected her cos i was too tied up...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:34 PM
hmmm..if go down will try to look for her...luv playful gals...whaha lke to see how they going to play with me.. :p

hahhaha... will u categorised ah-li and her sis as playful.... i guess rong er is more playful, but understand she dun accept tabao services...

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Again you failed to activate me!!!! :( my former 'gf' at TH is betta.... but she hv shifted to TAM.... actually she called me for a bonk last mth... but i rejected her cos i was too tied up...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:41 PM
from what i see arr..ah li are more playful than her sis..but the sis more yummy.. :D.. ...cannot tabao? nvm then on the spot loh...lol jk..

hahaha... she quite nice and fun... oni downside is i dun find her tat pretty as compare to ah-li and ah-mei...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:49 PM
issit?..hmmm....must consider liao like that..lol ...the ah li and ah mei duno eat what.both of them so tall..younger sis taller..too bad their neh neh abit small for their size..or else..perfect~!

u try and see loh... cos tat time, when i ask her to sit wif me, the room veri dark, i cannot see, so say ok... when i brought her out in the afternoon, then i discover tat she not tat pretty hahahahha....

ah mei is tall and her body oso shapey... last time i used to hv this gal call Ming Yue... she is one of the prettiest gal i had sat b4 at TH... always look for her, but when ask for tabao, give me funny excuses... guess she dun wan to b tabao by me... :(

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:54 PM
haha my eyesight also not very good..must see the gal for 5sec then can tell pretty or not..last time used to go for pretty 1...but most of them cannot play..show me their tai-chi quan..now when i approach the girl stright away ask them can play or not...ahaha :p

hahaha i oso used the same strategy... when gals about to enter the room, i will ask 'can play or not...' some of them wifout responding, quickly made themselves disappear...

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Again you failed to activate me!!!! :(my former 'gf' at TH is betta.... but she hv shifted to TAM.... actually she called me for a bonk last mth... but i rejected her cos i was too tied up...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Again you failed to activate me!!!! :(

u wan... i intro u... but she luv to make a carrot head outta man... tat's y must play smart... u noe y i got so many bonk from her b'cos whenever she carrot head me, i will find excuse to bonk her to get even..hahahhahha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:01 PM
wa lanz the cannot play 1..always like to tell story.si bei sianzz..make me no mood to play..

cannot play never mind... always tell me 'story' like 'i like u lah handsome... i wan to go hotel wif u'... in the end i tot she really wan to go bonk, i ask can or not.. they say 'aunty come'... damn..... :(

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:09 PM
always say..u handsome arr..u sing very well arr..tell them fcuk very well they diam diam...most of them either tell story or sing song..cannot play..and when u about to break thru their 1st level of defence..they say they gotta butterfly..

yah loh... brak thru 1st wall of defence they will say go another room or wan to go toilet... then wait for 40 min - 1 hr then come back.. then ask them go toilet so long, then their common excuse, walk pass a familiar customer, ask them to go in.. :(

mamamia
07-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Most of the time I cannot even break thru the 1 wall of defence... :(

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:24 PM
they come back..u have to restart yr "attack" again...and same..break thru 1st level defence butterfly..but then cannot complain too much..cheapthrill...if we wann better then must go more high end ktv..

ya loh... some time damn sian... so ask the to 'fark off'... by giving them 10 bucks, then they complain... not enough, i say 'cannot play still ask so much'... in the end lan lan give them 20....sometime even sway, got 1 gal can play come back, she saw another gal wif u (cannot play).. tot that u r occupied, she butterfly again....

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Most of the time I cannot even break thru the 1 wall of defence... :(

then u hv to use guerilla warfare... attack her when she is not alert hahhahahaha

mamamia
07-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Normally they will scream out loud... then I paiseh give in....I am a gentle man :D you should know right???then u hv to use guerilla warfare... attack her when she is not alert hahhahahaha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:33 PM
is like that 1...so now play smart..ask them can play anot b4 they come in..save the trouble.

tat's wat i been doing now... no more like last time.. all the lousy one sitting wif me, the good one come in, she tot i busy, so she butterfly again... then the lousy one tot she coming in, used this opportunity to butterfly too... in the end left wif no gal... sian.... :(

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Normally they will scream out loud... then I paiseh give in....I am a gentle man :D you should know right???

they scream out loud... means they r song song liao... begging u not to stop.... :p KTV is not a place for gentle man... yes gentle man at home and work... but not in KTV....

mamamia
07-10-2004, 04:36 PM
If so I cannot join you in DMKT liao.... :( they scream out loud... means they r song song liao... begging u not to stop.... :p KTV is not a place for gentle man... yes gentle man at home and work... but not in KTV....

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:38 PM
wow..so jiala arr..then tell them no need come back..must be abit ruthless..

hahhaha... this is the prob of pickin the wrong gals.... worse still sometimes a gal sit wif ur fren saw tat i dun hv gal, wan to intro her fren... betta dun take, cos they intro all the lousier stocks to u, as most of them cannot get customer, their jie mei will help them...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:39 PM
If so I cannot join you in DMKT liao.... :(

hahahha.. i seldom go DMKT nowadays... so no need to worry... put ur gentleman self at home and unveil the beast in u when go KTV... but nowadays i oso not very 'fierce' liao... cos kena tamed by my tigeress at home... :(

mamamia
07-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Sometimes they reco those jie mei that they can click then it will become very fun one you know??? All depends on luck!!! :cool: ... betta dun take, cos they intro all the lousier stocks to u, as most of them cannot get customer, their jie mei will help them...

mamamia
07-10-2004, 04:42 PM
:confused: you are supposed to tame her why the other way round??? LOST YOUR WAY IN THE ZOO???NO ONE THERE TO HELP YOU???hahahha.. i seldom go DMKT nowadays... so no need to worry... put ur gentleman self at home and unveil the beast in u when go KTV... but nowadays i oso not very 'fierce' liao... cos kena tamed by my tigeress at home... :(

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Sometimes they reco those jie mei that they can click then it will become very fun one you know??? All depends on luck!!! :cool:

i noe lah... tat's how i got the orgy party when i was at MG 1 year back... all 4 of the gals wan tabao together (they r from same city in china and room mate in singapore)....

but some they intro r quite fark up leh...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:47 PM
ya..but depend..if my gal is very playful..and she wan to intro her friends..i will ask her..as playful as you?? :p ..if can play..i usually ask my buddy wan or dont want..

yes... this oso depend on luck hahhahha.. like i say tat time at MG got 4 jie meis all super can play ones... play play play all the way to hotel....hahhahaha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:48 PM
:confused: you are supposed to tame her why the other way round??? LOST YOUR WAY IN THE ZOO???NO ONE THERE TO HELP YOU???

everytime, i wan to tame her... but in the end the other way round.... :o

mamamia
07-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Play more UNOS...so that you can use the REVERSE card!!! hehehehe :D everytime, i wan to tame her... but in the end the other way round.... :o

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Play more UNOS...so that you can use the REVERSE card!!! hehehehe :D

walao.. jus call her on the phone.. she doing her hair.... very the fierce... :o

Xyberduke
07-10-2004, 08:08 PM
mei hua another screw up attitude gal..cannot play..the most kiss nia..and she tok like auntie..

bro.... bad luck boy... she treats diff ppl differently.... she's quite ok if you are nice to her...

Xyberduke
07-10-2004, 08:15 PM

Despite all the negative reviews on her, I must say Ah Li is good on bed.... 2 of my brudders tried her and gave very positive comments.....
She has attitude, but if you're prepared to fork out $150, just tell her you wanna tabao, don't talk about price..... bring her to her fav frog porridge at lor 7, always see her there....then proceed to Hollywood across the street.... shouldn't be a prob....

taurus75
07-10-2004, 08:23 PM
yohoooo.....nicole is back in town....she 's back!
my fren saw her tonite.. :cool:

naemlo
07-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Despite all the negative reviews on her, I must say Ah Li is good on bed.... 2 of my brudders tried her and gave very positive comments.....
She has attitude, but if you're prepared to fork out $150, just tell her you wanna tabao, don't talk about price..... bring her to her fav frog porridge at lor 7, always see her there....then proceed to Hollywood across the street.... shouldn't be a prob....

A bit pai seh, I did not join u guys in TH.... but I promise I will join u after my biz trip....

Xyberduke
08-10-2004, 04:12 AM
maybe she see me no handsome... :(

no lah.... she's a gal that u must slowly work on.... my brother worked on her for three visits in a row to win her heart....

work harder brother, you can do it too

Xyberduke
08-10-2004, 04:14 AM
how about sis?? ah mei??

i must tell u frankly, i've never heard of her sis ah mei.... i tried to ask abt her for the past three days, but apparently nobody knows abt the sister, even her room mates and HERSELF...

Ah Mei is another chio bu(not Ah Li's sister)... but cannot play, cannot tabao, just TCSS, don't waste your time on her, not worth it... c my previous threads, i did mention her b4... her cousin CoCo is much better looking and playable...

Xyberduke
08-10-2004, 04:15 AM
A bit pai seh, I did not join u guys in TH.... but I promise I will join u after my biz trip....

no worries... i go to TH almost everyday except saturdays(too many customers), when u r free, just sms me...

Xyberduke
08-10-2004, 04:31 AM
Once again, my daily review for the benefit of all brothers here...
a few new gals today.. but most not worth mentioning...

Just wanna mention JiaHui... damn Hot and playable, not sure if can tabao(will update when available) cuz today, the brother she sat wif was not feeling well, so didn't ask for tabao....

Another Gal to mention is Yuki, 2nd day at work, quite ok looking and accomodative... quite tabao-able just that i'm busy tomorrow morning so i only ask ask but didn't take her out so no reviews....

One old gal to mention today is YaLi.... can tabao at usual rate, not super chio but CFM and has a good attitude...

Ah Li & Co going back tomorrow so tough luck for brothers out there...
No chio bus these few days until next Wednesday(only a few back though and they may not go to work)... save your $$ over the weekend and chiong again next Thursday is my advise.... avoid tomorrow as most gals not coming to work due to fatigue, etc...

However, if you want a fruitful chionging session, my advice is the following Thursday, 21 Oct.... cost all ang pais are back to work on that day, should expect a huge pool of quality gals.... other than that can save $$, cuz TH has not been raided lately and all gals r speculating.. either don't dare to work frequently or purposely go out for VISA during this period....

Shi Da Mei Nu all not working today...., and don't expect all of them to show up the following week as well.... cuz of the strong rumours, I called up 2 of them today, both told me they are not gonna risk their student pass by working for the next 2 weeks(oops revealed too much)... but if you r there for lao chios, they will be there rain or shine.... w/o fail... some new aunties today whom i'm NOT GONNA MENTION....

As for good in Bed(update to earlier reply), my other recommendation is XiaoYu... she screws everywhere... in the room, toilet, hotel, etc... for a good fee (less than $100 sometimes, and she's good) just that she looked a bit old, but still she's hot... so book early if u want to avoid disappointment....

Next recommendation for good in bed should be Chen Chen, not working today, otherwise, i won't be able to post now..heheee.... lao chio but good...

other than those that i've mentioned here or earlier threads, should avoid at all cost no matter how good they treat u in the room... cuz others i've tried are very fake and sometimes give u a 180deg change when step into hotel room.... even those who treat u like husbands, bf, etc... don't be fool... a lot of liars these few days... all they want is $$

btw, two vietcons at TH today if anyone noticed... not sure if they r good but their figures are not my type so didn't try...

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:00 PM
ya.
she left this morning.left me a sms saying she miss me.i told i i dont miss her,just miss her fuck!she scolded me crazy.
this ah li can do raw one.
but i also prefer her sis in bed.

hahahha... Ah -li. i noe her... din try her, but my fren try... guess she always kena tabao rite... well agree her temper is very bad... she once complained a customer bought her cheapskate jewellery and she dun like it... i asy since u dun like, y the hell r u wearing it.... she quarreled wif my fren, when my fren tabao her tat time...

her sis is Ah-May... slighlty longer hair, and hv a high forehead...

the oni gal i try and hv quite a short fling was ABC (way back in January)... she oso slutty kind and bonk her on quite no of occasions... she gave me crap, saying tat i am the oni customer who bonk her... dun believe tat shit and i guess a lot of people hv tried her liao....she's back on student pass and now currently working at TAM... kept calling my mobile... but i jus ignored her.

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:04 PM
all tried before
but dont know whether the qiqi is the same one we are talking about.
out of the list here i hate mei hua most.
at first she with me,than on the fourthday ask me to buy a 600 plus handphone for her.i told her to fuck off and no longer contact her.

.......just for laughs, but true.......
if you wan ugly... there r plentiful... haha
if you wan matured.... there r plentiful... haha
if you wan TCSS.... get the waiteresses, tips only $10 if they sit
if you wan Gay... the young waiter do sit wif customers n allow them to touch touch...

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:05 PM
ya.
she left this morning.left me a sms saying she miss me.i told i i dont miss her,just miss her fuck!she scolded me crazy.
this ah li can do raw one.
but i also prefer her sis in bed.

walao u so fierce wan...hahhahaha.. so u do her raw??? :p or ur fren do her raw...

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:06 PM
agreed.
most from lorong 29 all like tat one.no touch.
mei hua another screw up attitude gal..cannot play..the most kiss nia..and she tok like auntie..

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:08 PM
agreed.
most from lorong 29 all like tat one.no touch.

heard those at Lor 32 oso quite fierce type....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:11 PM
i dont know whether is it the same ming yue we are talking about.
the ming yue of last time is now working at bs.
she can be taboo.at least the ming yue i know.
she live near mayer right?
u try and see loh... cos tat time, when i ask her to sit wif me, the room veri dark, i cannot see, so say ok... when i brought her out in the afternoon, then i discover tat she not tat pretty hahahahha....

ah mei is tall and her body oso shapey... last time i used to hv this gal call Ming Yue... she is one of the prettiest gal i had sat b4 at TH... always look for her, but when ask for tabao, give me funny excuses... guess she dun wan to b tabao by me... :(

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:12 PM

u r spot on... stay in Meyer Road... damn i always wan to tabao, but cannot... tot she dun do it... she was at TH in May-June period....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:15 PM
she got a sis.
taller than her.
but heard she cant make much money thus stay at macau.
but heard from ah li coming soon.
i must tell u frankly, i've never heard of her sis ah mei.... i tried to ask abt her for the past three days, but apparently nobody knows abt the sister, even her room mates and HERSELF...

Ah Mei is another chio bu(not Ah Li's sister)... but cannot play, cannot tabao, just TCSS, don't waste your time on her, not worth it... c my previous threads, i did mention her b4... her cousin CoCo is much better looking and playable...

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:16 PM
no la.
she will do it
confirmed.
she is working in bs now.
heard on student pass.
u r spot on... stay in Meyer Road... damn i always wan to tabao, but cannot... tot she dun do it... she was at TH in May-June period....

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:16 PM
she got a sis.
taller than her.
but heard she cant make much money thus stay at macau.
but heard from ah li coming soon.

bro wonder u heard abt rong-er b4... she a lao jiao there liao....claim she dun tabao... but i try her b4...

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:17 PM
no la.
she will do it
confirmed.
she is working in bs now.
heard on student pass.

any idea of her name at BS... i ask my fren check for me... let her slipped thru my hand the other time round....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:18 PM
today wanted to go th but most gals not going cause they say afternoon got police car.
so trying to ask jiahui out now.
jiahui can sure taboo.100-150.

Once again, my daily review for the benefit of all brothers here...
a few new gals today.. but most not worth mentioning...

Just wanna mention JiaHui... damn Hot and playable, not sure if can tabao(will update when available) cuz today, the brother she sat wif was not feeling well, so didn't ask for tabao....

Another Gal to mention is Yuki, 2nd day at work, quite ok looking and accomodative... quite tabao-able just that i'm busy tomorrow morning so i only ask ask but didn't take her out so no reviews....

One old gal to mention today is YaLi.... can tabao at usual rate, not super chio but CFM and has a good attitude...

Ah Li & Co going back tomorrow so tough luck for brothers out there...
No chio bus these few days until next Wednesday(only a few back though and they may not go to work)... save your $$ over the weekend and chiong again next Thursday is my advise.... avoid tomorrow as most gals not coming to work due to fatigue, etc...

However, if you want a fruitful chionging session, my advice is the following Thursday, 21 Oct.... cost all ang pais are back to work on that day, should expect a huge pool of quality gals.... other than that can save $$, cuz TH has not been raided lately and all gals r speculating.. either don't dare to work frequently or purposely go out for VISA during this period....

Shi Da Mei Nu all not working today...., and don't expect all of them to show up the following week as well.... cuz of the strong rumours, I called up 2 of them today, both told me they are not gonna risk their student pass by working for the next 2 weeks(oops revealed too much)... but if you r there for lao chios, they will be there rain or shine.... w/o fail... some new aunties today whom i'm NOT GONNA MENTION....

As for good in Bed(update to earlier reply), my other recommendation is XiaoYu... she screws everywhere... in the room, toilet, hotel, etc... for a good fee (less than $100 sometimes, and she's good) just that she looked a bit old, but still she's hot... so book early if u want to avoid disappointment....

Next recommendation for good in bed should be Chen Chen, not working today, otherwise, i won't be able to post now..heheee.... lao chio but good...

other than those that i've mentioned here or earlier threads, should avoid at all cost no matter how good they treat u in the room... cuz others i've tried are very fake and sometimes give u a 180deg change when step into hotel room.... even those who treat u like husbands, bf, etc... don't be fool... a lot of liars these few days... all they want is $$

btw, two vietcons at TH today if anyone noticed... not sure if they r good but their figures are not my type so didn't try...

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:19 PM
me la.i like it raw
walao u so fierce wan...hahhahaha.. so u do her raw??? :p or ur fren do her raw...

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:22 PM
me la.i like it raw

oh i see...... dun expect her to be tat daring... last time i hv 3 'darlings' at TH, one is rong-er (still there now), Xiao Ling (cannot tabao one) and ABC (January this year)... wonder u hv try any of them... ABC very money faced, hv now shifted to TAM , now on student pass....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:23 PM
i think its still call mingyue.
as for rong er,the name doesnt name a bell.
actually i called all the girls there my lao po!
cause too many names liao.
cant remember.
any idea of her name at BS... i ask my fren check for me... let her slipped thru my hand the other time round....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:25 PM
theres a lot of xiaoling in my phone list.dont know which one u talking about.
abc i tried once.dont like her ,much.
actually a lot of gals in th can try raw.
its only up to u whether u want to risk it or not only.
i can recommend u some if u want.

oh i see...... dun expect her to be tat daring... last time i hv 3 'darlings' at TH, one is rong-er (still there now), Xiao Ling (cannot tabao one) and ABC (January this year)... wonder u hv try any of them... ABC very money faced, hv now shifted to TAM , now on student pass....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:37 PM
more playable.
heard those at Lor 32 oso quite fierce type....

altw78
08-10-2004, 06:42 PM
confirm her sis la.
taller than ah li
same quite the same.
hmm...ah li that time intro her sis to us..comfirm is her sis..look alike and somemore both very tall..maybe im wrong? blur..

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 03:06 AM
confirm her sis la.
taller than ah li
same quite the same.

Jus came back from TH... anyway the hypes about this Mei Hua... i asked her sit wif me... not fantasty, though face a bit resemble Fann Wong.. playability almost equal zero and some more sit wif me less than 5 minutes, gave her 10 bucks tell her to go off... she gave me black face. anyway there r still a lot of gems to be discovered there... :D

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 03:11 AM
theres a lot of xiaoling in my phone list.dont know which one u talking about.

bro... this xiaoling saw her in BS this evening and she up someone's vehicle, while i was sitting at the coffee shop at Lor 7... she got big boobs, quite sweet look... she got a cousin by the name of Jiao Jiao, both of them were at TH during January period.. went back, then come back during june, now shift to BS... both on student pass, last time stay in Balestiar (during January) now she shifted dunno to which lorong at GL....mayb u will hv betta pict.

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 03:14 AM
confirm her sis la.
taller than ah li
same quite the same.

ah mei's hair longer wif a higher forehead... rite??

Xyberduke
09-10-2004, 04:09 AM
Jus came back from TH... anyway the hypes about this Mei Hua... i asked her sit wif me... not fantasty, though face a bit resemble Fann Wong.. playability almost equal zero and some more sit wif me less than 5 minutes, gave her 10 bucks tell her to go off... she gave me black face. anyway there r still a lot of gems to be discovered there... :D

bro... which room were u at? i was on the 2nd floor and boy i saw meihua playing wif her customer at room 102x... it depends....

Xyberduke
09-10-2004, 04:10 AM
confirm her sis la.
taller than ah li
same quite the same.

i check wif her roommates again today... her sis is in china still....
maybe some resemblance.... anyway, they left liao.... i'll keep a look out for her sis next time....

Xyberduke
09-10-2004, 04:16 AM
edited... deleted...

Xyberduke
09-10-2004, 04:20 AM

there's only one ah Mei in TH... botak won't allow repetitive names i hope... and that ah Mei is the one described earlier.... hmm.... both ah Mei(the one i'm refering to) and Ah Li sat in our room for the whole mth and hmmm.... will only comment when i find out more abt this confusion....

but what the heck.... tabao Ah Li can liao, she allows raw, threesome, overnight, supper, movies, everything, tour overseas together... what more can u ask for?

Xyberduke
09-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Raid at BS, 1/2 the gals left TH at 12:30am. fearing the raid will spread over which did not...

new gal to recommend.... LEO!! chio!!! playable!!! wat else u want??? haha...

other than that, not much change to TH recently, still the same old botak guarding the entrance, still the same old xia lan bespecs uncle guarding d 2nd floor bar, still the same old gals... some new ones though...

and after today, i would strongly recommend JiaHui... damn good figure wif looks to match... extremely playable...

several young bros today, but when i did my rounds at 1:30am, i realise several rooms hav lots of beer left... don't waste beer leh... we always give away our remaining beers to unknown brothers next door, etc...
my favs have all left for China or Thai for VISA after today... not much chio ones left in TH, Jiahui should be the hottest at the moment....tahan for 2 weeks b4 the chiobus come back... meanwhile, heard BS is currently hotter than TH due to the shortage of babes....

ahbengsony
09-10-2004, 07:24 AM
Was down at TH during HH yesterday around 230pm at room a5. the gals starts to come in around 4pm but a gem to recommend. Look very much 90 % like Ericia Lee. XiaoQi 811032XX. FJ 100. At your own arrangement . Other than that, the traffic as usual.

Going after another gal. Xiao Hong from Fuching.Anyone upped her before ??

sgmjplayer
09-10-2004, 07:34 AM
dont say you liaoz. go quietly.. dont tell us.

:p i got a beer coupon expiring soon, would hv treated
you to a beer..hahaha

Jus came back from TH... ...

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 09:01 AM

you to a beer..hahaha

i tot ur playground si katong or MG wat..... :confused:

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 09:04 AM
bro... which room were u at? i was on the 2nd floor and boy i saw meihua playing wif her customer at room 102x... it depends....

hahhah.. i at 103x.... anyway i feel tat she not playable, so did not bother to venture much.. there r many there who r more daring than her... though she got a pretty face... unbelievable, during sad hr she got more than 10 tables (shi duo tai)... so she butterfly too much...hahhahaha

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 09:14 AM
but what the heck.... tabao Ah Li can liao, she allows raw, threesome, overnight, supper, movies, everything, tour overseas together... what more can u ask for?

when i jus noe this Ah-Li way back in may... she sat wif a fren of mine, then my fren ask for tabao... i asked her can threesome or not.... she say can but 150 each... i say wtf, so exp... she told me she dun usually do this as she say she new... 'dunno people, dunno place very well' - 'lu bu sou, ren bu sou'..... i tell her dun bullshit lah.. in the end my fren tabao... actually she's being switched wif my 2 frens, sometimes sit wif this fren, sometimes sit wif another... i guess she is damn freakin horny woman.....

naemlo
09-10-2004, 12:57 PM

you to a beer..hahaha

Nowsdays all bros very selfish hor :D??? Go cheong bo jio..... Dun talk abt them liao......

Anyone cheonging today????

altw78
09-10-2004, 04:05 PM
meihua useless la.
cant really play.
all from lor 29 quite useless and a waste of money.
no point calling them unless u want a dead doll. :p

altw78
09-10-2004, 04:07 PM
leo,the cousin of sasa?
tried liao.
think her names is luoluo.

bs got raid last night?
think its not bs,its xin shi jie
Raid at BS, 1/2 the gals left TH at 12:30am. fearing the raid will spread over which did not...

new gal to recommend.... LEO!! chio!!! playable!!! wat else u want??? haha...

other than that, not much change to TH recently, still the same old botak guarding the entrance, still the same old xia lan bespecs uncle guarding d 2nd floor bar, still the same old gals... some new ones though...

and after today, i would strongly recommend JiaHui... damn good figure wif looks to match... extremely playable...

several young bros today, but when i did my rounds at 1:30am, i realise several rooms hav lots of beer left... don't waste beer leh... we always give away our remaining beers to unknown brothers next door, etc...
my favs have all left for China or Thai for VISA after today... not much chio ones left in TH, Jiahui should be the hottest at the moment....tahan for 2 weeks b4 the chiobus come back... meanwhile, heard BS is currently hotter than TH due to the shortage of babes....

altw78
09-10-2004, 04:09 PM
yes tats the one :p

altw78
09-10-2004, 04:15 PM
incident with ya ting:
why shes on my ban list:

my friend quite liked her and fell for her.he want to take care of her,tat is let her not to work.she said she want 1k per week.in exchange on friday,she will fuck with my friend.my friend ask why cant immediately,she say she need to have the feeling first.so my friend agreed.he said to pay her two times.500 on monday and 500 on thurs.on the second time,my friend paid her 450.lack of fifty cause he realise he did not have money to pay for his taxi fee and lazy to go draw.but he forgot to tell her tat.the yating than make a big fuss out of it,saying my friend cheated her and she cant trust him anymore.she refuses to answer my friend's call anymore.just now to avoid friday and to cheat my friend.
she is damn smart.always act stupid but she is damn cunning.
scolded my friend for being so stupid and paying her without getting the fuck first.
this is a true incident.
just writing to warn all bros here.

naemlo
09-10-2004, 04:19 PM
incident with ya ting:
why shes on my ban list:

just writing to warn all bros here.

Is she still in TH?

Xyberduke
09-10-2004, 05:35 PM
Is she still in TH?

Heard of Yanting, but YaTing..... hmmm.....

naemlo
09-10-2004, 08:49 PM

Even a regular like u dun even know her???? Hmmm ...... :confused:

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Nowsdays all bros very selfish hor :D??? Go cheong bo jio..... Dun talk abt them liao......

Anyone cheonging today????

bro.. paiseh lah.. actually wan to jio u... but dunno whether u r busy at JC.... :p

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 09:35 PM
meihua useless la.
cant really play.
all from lor 29 quite useless and a waste of money.
no point calling them unless u want a dead doll. :p

yes... she's a dead duck worse than a vase wif an attitude.. i ask her where she stay... she say lor 29... i say cham liao... remember u say lor 29 cannot play....

so far no encounter wif any lor 32 chabors yesterday... those r the daring ones... heard from a gal there.... last time got to noe a gal from lor 32 wif the nic 007, but did not get to bed her as had spent all on tips and beer liao, was too lazy to go and draw money....

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 09:37 PM
yes tats the one :p

heard tat women wif high forehead r very cunning... dunno truth or myth??? :D

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 10:07 PM
incident with ya ting:
why shes on my ban list:

bro, this type of chabor too much liao... actually a lot of them r like tat ... yr fren should adopt strategy of 'pay as u bonk' to avoid this type of unnecessary shit....need time to developed feeling for bonking... she tok nonsense lah... customer show her money, she will jump immediately, obviously taking ur fren for a ride... so ur fren wan to get even wif her??? lost $950 to a chabor for nothing is too hard to swallow... i was in almost a similar situation b4... i fell sorri for ur fren.

anyway this serve as a warning to those who wan to try this woman... neber listen to her 'sob stories' and adopt 'pay as u bonk' strategy on this type of woman rather than show hand in the first place....

naemlo
09-10-2004, 11:25 PM
bro.. paiseh lah.. actually wan to jio u... but dunno whether u r busy at JC.... :p

My heart broken.... dun want to talk abt it..... dun friend u liao :D

forex
09-10-2004, 11:28 PM

does she have an english name that starts with J ?

forex
09-10-2004, 11:35 PM
if you wan good attitude... Ah Moon.. based on your requirements, whatever i mentioned in other postings r just comments...

she went back. i guess i am one the the many who receive her sms?

taurus75
10-10-2004, 12:17 AM
nicole is finally back at TH liao!!!!!!!! :D

MGplayer
10-10-2004, 12:57 AM
when broken ah? :p

My heart broken....

naemlo
10-10-2004, 01:01 AM
when broken ah? :p

Just... by a man....

spurs69
10-10-2004, 01:45 AM
found sasa quite chio among the gals there but I think she is quite old liao..about 29 year old. She told me she work in TH for pass time only, thus do agreed on tabao. Just want to check if any bro here did try successfully tabao her before as I quote $150 per shot and she still said NO?? The strange thing is she can really play in TH???? thaks!

Casper13
10-10-2004, 03:02 AM
Got underhand news that MG/TH/BS/Katong is going to be raid anytime, anyday this week. All bros beware........ :mad:

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:25 PM
went to th last night.
totally no fun.
not much girls.
sat with the usual:sasa leo jc(another jc,not the one in my ban list),ah may k1,si si,xiao ling plus 2 which i cant remember the name.
most never come back much.

but last night very pissed off.asked k1 for a blow in the toilet.charges 50,including tips.knn once enter toilet,she ask another girl to come in,saying to look out for the door.i told her wat the fuck for?
than the girl said she will help me blow together also for 20 dollars and ask me for money first.i gave her 50,she say will change me later.so in a th toilet,two girls blow me!but after coming to,before i got my pants on,the girl ask me whether she can keep the change,i said no but she opened the door and left before i have got my pants on.
in the toilet scolded k1,but she said since i enjoyed why i cant give her the same money,i told her i only want 1 gal,why the fuck i want two gal for?
i told her to get the fucking hell out of my sights from now on.damn.100 for a blow job?was conned last night.
left early last night.was damn pissed off plus girls very busy.called for cash bill.only gave tips to those who got come back more times.

any one encounter the same thing as me as k1?
better beware of her when she offer to give u a blow.

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:27 PM
maybe she seldom go to work.
she lives in lor 29.got a small mole on her forehead.
she is sally's moon qiao er xueling rong rong mei hua gang.

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:35 PM
lor 32 got quite a lot of char bors.
like sasa,kexing,tian xing,leo,si si,k1,xiao ping,meifang,aa etc....
most can play and can be taboo.but people like sasa and leo more choosy.

actually the gang of lor 29,tat is sally.moon,xueling,yating,qiao er,rong rong,meihua,yao yao, most of them met while working in malaysia.
i think all of them being to malaysia to work before.most have their passport blacklisted there.
lor 29 bunch mostly cant play.they mostly got attitude and think that its our prevelige to sit with them.
try to avoid buying things for them.u will be surprised how much valuable things they have,just that they dont bring them out.
they always act innocent but actually are very cunning.
nowadays i avoid calling them unless really no girls.
i suggest all do the same unless u like dead dolls.
u mostly wont get anything out of them.

yes... she's a dead duck worse than a vase wif an attitude.. i ask her where she stay... she say lor 29... i say cham liao... remember u say lor 29 cannot play....

so far no encounter wif any lor 32 chabors yesterday... those r the daring ones... heard from a gal there.... last time got to noe a gal from lor 32 wif the nic 007, but did not get to bed her as had spent all on tips and beer liao, was too lazy to go and draw money....

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:37 PM
dont know about woman.
but me also got high forehead.
heard tat women wif high forehead r very cunning... dunno truth or myth??? :D

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:39 PM
yap.anyway,difficult to get even with her.u know how?
i just told my friend not to be so silly next time.like tat give her money might as well spent in on 8 trips to th.i think he will enjoy more.
bro, this type of chabor too much liao... actually a lot of them r like tat ... yr fren should adopt strategy of 'pay as u bonk' to avoid this type of unnecessary shit....need time to developed feeling for bonking... she tok nonsense lah... customer show her money, she will jump immediately, obviously taking ur fren for a ride... so ur fren wan to get even wif her??? lost $950 to a chabor for nothing is too hard to swallow... i was in almost a similar situation b4... i fell sorri for ur fren.

anyway this serve as a warning to those who wan to try this woman... neber listen to her 'sob stories' and adopt 'pay as u bonk' strategy on this type of woman rather than show hand in the first place....

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:41 PM
sorry bro,not sure about her english.
but she is working in bs now.
at least the ming yue i know is.
does she have an english name that starts with J ?

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:42 PM
ah moon went back?
she still in lor 29 mah?
or is it a different moon we talking about.
theres also a moon formally from tian shang ren jian.quite short but daring.
the moon i talking about is nt daring.
she went back. i guess i am one the the many who receive her sms?

altw78
10-10-2004, 02:45 PM
sasa in singapore for so long liao.
i think she is on her second student pass liao.around 5 yrs liao.now she is kept by another man in 29.the guy lets her loan out the apartment and she gets to keep the money.maybe tats why she nowadays dont like to be taboo so much.
found sasa quite chio among the gals there but I think she is quite old liao..about 29 year old. She told me she work in TH for pass time only, thus do agreed on tabao. Just want to check if any bro here did try successfully tabao her before as I quote $150 per shot and she still said NO?? The strange thing is she can really play in TH???? thaks!

naemlo
10-10-2004, 03:31 PM
sasa in singapore for so long liao.
i think she is on her second student pass liao.around 5 yrs liao.now she is kept by another man in 29.the guy lets her loan out the apartment and she gets to keep the money.maybe tats why she nowadays dont like to be taboo so much.

U guys talking about Sasa.... she is the sasa with long hair or shoulder length?? Is she from Shanghai?

altw78
10-10-2004, 03:36 PM
just a bit below shoulder length.
always dressed in black.
quite old,around 28-29.
shanghai....hmmm....forgot liao....

naemlo
10-10-2004, 03:38 PM
just a bit below shoulder length.
always dressed in black.
quite old,around 28-29.
shanghai....hmmm....forgot liao....

If she is from Shanghai then I know who is she. Sasa is the first ger I know when I first stepped into TH.

altw78
10-10-2004, 05:33 PM
when did u first step in?
think shes around for around 4-5 yrs liao.
shes one of the first few i know also.
If she is from Shanghai then I know who is she. Sasa is the first ger I know when I first stepped into TH.

altw78
10-10-2004, 05:35 PM
i first enter around last year feb.used to frequent k2 tuberose xtd till broke.
switched to th than.
when did u first step in?
think shes around for around 4-5 yrs liao.
shes one of the first few i know also.

dap26
10-10-2004, 09:40 PM
The moon who went back is formally working at bs or sometime th and the other moon who i usually call her yue liang is the one staying at lor 29.

forex
10-10-2004, 09:52 PM
ah moon went back?
she still in lor 29 mah?
or is it a different moon we talking about.
theres also a moon formally from tian shang ren jian.quite short but daring.
the moon i talking about is nt daring.

i do not know what is considered daring but guess it should be the other moon although i do not know of any other moon in th. i sent you a pm, see if u can help.

forex
10-10-2004, 10:00 PM
nicole is finally back at TH liao!!!!!!!! :D

good for u. must check out to see why so special.

MGplayer
11-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Dont think so.

U guys talking about Sasa.... she is the sasa with long hair or shoulder length?? Is she from Shanghai?

mahalosux
11-10-2004, 12:21 AM
Just... by a man....

walao.. bro.. mai angry lah... when u come back from Dhaka... we go for drink.. ok?