PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45

SammyHulk
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM
..He is trying to tell us those girls who like to use oil as lubricant to hj for ppl.
So i think bro technofreak is trying to warn bros here that if they use that to hj for customers, then the session might not be that long.
The girl is trying to make u come early by using that oil.

icic, nvr tried hj while in TH, prefer go 2 toilet.:D anyway thanks 4 e clear up bro ReCaRo. Cheers;)

Apistogamma
11-06-2008, 03:02 PM
good good the gals are back wahhahahahaha!! It's the great TH sale grab it all quick!!!:D

shiok shiok lo ya!!! Its Happy TH time!!!
Bro Apistogamma you see the stocks and quality are back so when are you going to teh neh neh huh?? Power gals are all back in action le quick quick !!

YESS!! After the wonderful description by Bro Xyberduke,
must go now and be part of the Great TH sale!!
Let the fun begins....

speedyboy
11-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I wish to know whereabout in China, which kampong in China you can
screw two virgins for 2 days with just 1500RMB?? I'd like to know so that
my next trip up there i can go look for them..

i cant rem which city i went in Gansu...one of the local contacts over there recommended us when we on bussiness trip over there. those girls over there i think are control by those local thugs/gangs over there.:)

speedyboy
11-06-2008, 04:51 PM
It's true that the gals at Pudong and Macau are not bad. Been to both this week. But the place might not necesarily be suitable for those brothers who are looking for wild fun. That two places are more subtle than TH. Some of the gals are at those new places to try out, but i think they will eventually return to TH if they can't earn as much as what they can make in TH. They don't have so many rooms compared to TH.

if both places, the tabao rates are the same and the room is cheaper...i dun mind change bases...hehe

speedyboy
11-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Is Monday a good day to go TH?
Been there several Mondays, always not many gals.
Now with the raids edging closer and closer,
guess today won't be that good either.

is all depend...one thing for sure...sunday is always not a gd days cos most girl rest on the day and they assume us we are having our family day on sunday. i prefer tuesday and wednesday, more girls and less customers.hehe

Xyberduke
11-06-2008, 05:41 PM
with dis type of enticing, advertising how 2 resist xia???:D
wat da name of the new and daring gal, any bro can advise?:p

thought my hint in the chain of posting yest was quite obvious liao...haha... check out the postings and the names i posted... (she's one of them)
but she's damn hot, butterfly lots of room everyday with bros calling her frantically on the sys every few mins...
dun wan to post her name, otherwise, she'll end up with 20 rooms every session... she already has more than 10 every session liao...

hard to miss... she has the face of an angel, and body of a devil, and wild like an animal...my personnel guess is 35 23 34.... she's like my avatar with smaller boobs(B-C cup), blonde wavey hair... and well educated...

my guess is she'll be gone soon with so many sugardaddies around nowadays..

Xyberduke
11-06-2008, 05:44 PM
I hope you guys didn't miss my last sentence in the summary post..

"Next 3 weeks" My guarantee is valid for only 3 weeks starting yesterday...
means after next week it will slowly deminish until its gone by 3 weeks...
don't say i never remind you...

and if you sit will all the names i posted for the session, it will be a well-balanced mixed of a few average with not so many rooms, and many many chio who butterfly a lot.. and you'll be occupied and happy throughout.

Xyberduke
11-06-2008, 05:56 PM
is all depend...one thing for sure...sunday is always not a gd days cos most girl rest on the day and they assume us we are having our family day on sunday. i prefer tuesday and wednesday, more girls and less customers.hehe

Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs are good as less customers, lots of gals..

Friday, damn crowded, sure full house..

Sat, a little less gals sometimes, but customers are lesser sometimes too, so well-balanced..

Avoid Sun... Gals are on holiday due to lesser customers.. its family day mah...

Dunno if a lot of people will start going from Mon-Thurs after reading this and change the trend... ;)

boreland
12-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Damn it have the worse chionging session in my life... first time feel angry and no mood to chiong... Went to TH the waitress like quite attitude nvm... then in came the first and my last girl... sit down only like less than 2 mins start to help me pcc.. okie it a service but after pcc request me to pay her first... first time heard such thing... all the while the girl pcc liao will like wait until later part of the day then collect tips but she want me to pay her $50... straight away reject pay her $30 and ask her not to come back anymore.. then before she go still quarrel with us... make me no mood to chiong anymore... inside room at about 9pm but went home at 1030pm... damn it... and the girl name is RUYI... :mad:

Have you not put yourself in their shoes?
I believe it is a fair request by the ladies to ask you for the extra service fee after the job is done with. For convenience, some of them may just ask for it together with the standard 20tips. After all, they could have experiences or instances where their customers also disappear or is afraid of not being able to be there to collect if they are engaged in activities.

However there is no need on your part to pay her the tip first but it is only fair for you to pay up for the extra service.

Based on your experience above, any lady would not be pleased with you because you tried to get away by paying just 30 dollars for a hj. I am not implying that you tried to be funny and pay less but the lady could have judged you as such a person. It is also no big deal to pay 50 first and if you are not happy with her, you can page for her or never rtf her. Don't think there is a need to make a fuss over it when what you posted seem to me that you wasn't that gentleman and probably have an ego.

sleepyme77
12-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi bro,
how much is the damage for the drinks at TH?
they they have a mummy system or the gals come in on their own like BS?
are the gals there wild n daring?
been wanting to go there
or any bros have any place to recommend where the gals are mostly wild n daring?
thanks in advance

Xyberduke
12-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi bro,
how much is the damage for the drinks at TH?
they they have a mummy system or the gals come in on their own like BS?
are the gals there wild n daring?
been wanting to go there
or any bros have any place to recommend where the gals are mostly wild n daring?
thanks in advance

funny questions... but here're the answer anyway.
Paying by cash, just prepare $100 for small room (cashier will round up) $10 for waiteress tips... comes with 1 jug, 2 fruits plates...

no mummy... all waiter/waiteress are like papasan and mummies, ask them to call gals for you since they'll ask for tips no matter what.

They are extremely wild and daring currently...

Go TH, BS(if you manage to get room), and NSH(NSH management has finally opened up to wildness already.. surprise?)

sleepyme77
12-06-2008, 09:07 PM
sorry bro me a bit noob to this forum, where is NSH?
How much is a bottle of Martell at TH?

sleepyme77
12-06-2008, 09:10 PM
sorry one more question. how much is the standard tips there? dun wan to spoil market.
do they have room charges if we go during non happy hours?
thanks a lot bro for your reply!

kuku07
12-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Have you not put yourself in their shoes?
I believe it is a fair request by the ladies to ask you for the extra service fee after the job is done with. For convenience, some of them may just ask for it together with the standard 20tips. After all, they could have experiences or instances where their customers also disappear or is afraid of not being able to be there to collect if they are engaged in activities.

However there is no need on your part to pay her the tip first but it is only fair for you to pay up for the extra service.

Based on your experience above, any lady would not be pleased with you because you tried to get away by paying just 30 dollars for a hj. I am not implying that you tried to be funny and pay less but the lady could have judged you as such a person. It is also no big deal to pay 50 first and if you are not happy with her, you can page for her or never rtf her. Don't think there is a need to make a fuss over it when what you posted seem to me that you wasn't that gentleman and probably have an ego.

Pay because the mood is spoilt.

To me how she look at me is not that important because i don't really care but spoiling my mood is the last thing a girl can do and its really the very first time i get piss off.

You can judge me whatever way you want but i am there to have fun not there to understand her and be in her shoe.

boreland
13-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Pay because the mood is spoilt.

To me how she look at me is not that important because i don't really care but spoiling my mood is the last thing a girl can do and its really the very first time i get piss off.

You can judge me whatever way you want but i am there to have fun not there to understand her and be in her shoe.

You'll probably get pissed off with more than the fair share of ladies there who does extra.

Was that the first time you've been there?

boreland
13-06-2008, 12:46 AM
sorry one more question. how much is the standard tips there? dun wan to spoil market.
do they have room charges if we go during non happy hours?
thanks a lot bro for your reply!

Read the thread. There should be more than enough information for posts in the last 1 to 2 months.

kuku07
13-06-2008, 01:17 AM
You'll probably get pissed off with more than the fair share of ladies there who does extra.

Was that the first time you've been there?

See my history of post and you should know this is not the first time i come out and play... stop trying to say "are you new kind of thing"... :D

boreland
13-06-2008, 01:41 AM
See my history of post and you should know this is not the first time i come out and play... stop trying to say "are you new kind of thing"... :D

You do have some recent previous reply in this thread, it does not say much. Does it hurt your ego so to have me tell you that?
Will it spoil your mood and piss you off?

Since you have some experience, would it be alright for you to share with us how many of the ladies in Th during the times you have visited during different sessions happily agreed for you to pay them for all the extra services they have done for you in the room or toilet only at the end of the session. Note: I do not mean normal tips. While how many did ask for it after hj/bj/fj with you after its done, with and without tips.

boreland
13-06-2008, 01:42 AM

You do have some recent previous reply in this thread, it does not say much. Does it hurt your ego so to have me tell you that?

Since you have some experience, would it be alright for you to share with us how many of the ladies in Th during the times you have visited during different sessions happily agreed for you to pay them for all the extra services they have done for you in the room or toilet only at the end of the ktv session during billing?. Note: I do not mean normal tips. While how many did ask for it after hj/bj/fj with you after its done, with and without tips.

Coke.com
13-06-2008, 03:35 AM
Went to TH 2 week ago…

We were there around 9+ it was a Tuesday, place was not crowded but packed with gals. When I was about to drink with my friends this gal came in asked if can sit with me. I said ok since I just came. She is not that young may be 30 – 32 yr, did not ask her for her age but she said she called Fei Fei. Once she sat, she started raba me while I was drinking & talking to my friend. She is really working raba. Ha. Ha. Ha.

After a while she started to PCC me and I got hot oso and started to caress her neh neh & then move to her mei mei, after a while she became so wet and asked me to fuck her. I told her not today but I continue to play her neh neh & mei mei. Hee. Hee… then suddenly she said why not she do BJ for me? I said no la, then she look so sad (may be no extra income). I asked her how much?? She replied $60 for me, since I am not in the mood (cos last night got chiong liao, 2 rounds somemore, pocket power a bit weak). I said 60 include tips, she think for a while and said OK. She speaks softy into my ear, will do the BJ in the restroom, I said OK. :)

When we about to go into the restroom, a guy saw me going in with a gal, he was laughing to his friend. I Fxxx care him and went in . then Fei Fei started to lick & kiss me like I am a ice-cream then she started to unzip my pants and attacked me didi… I really enjoyed her BJ. Then I stood down and touch her mei mei, She was soaking wet. Then she asked me to remove my pants completely and ask me to stop harassing her mei mei and stand straight cos if not she will rape me without condom.. I laughed. Her BJ skill is good & suction is great :eek:

I enjoyed her good BJ and missing it now & then…:D

A pity that I did not get her number if not can ask if she does FL as TH is getting xxx. :mad:

newbadass
13-06-2008, 05:24 AM

What he experienced is pretty normal lah... just take it that he paid $30 for a HJ. $30 for a HJ cheap meh? Come on.... most people pay $50 for HJ and company. After all, the girl didn't actually sit with him, so what for give the extra $20? If you give her $50 up front, chances are that she'll never come back.

While it's important not to makan others, it's even more important not to let others makan you. Remember... gentlemen don't come to TH. TH is NOT a gentleman's club. Those kind of club, that $50 is used to tip waiters one. :D

kuku also no need so upset la... end of the day just another charbor. Charbor don't listen to reason one... so as long as you feel you've been fair, who gives a fuck what her impression is? :D

boreland
13-06-2008, 09:36 AM
What he experienced is pretty normal lah... just take it that he paid $30 for a HJ. $30 for a HJ cheap meh? Come on.... most people pay $50 for HJ and company. After all, the girl didn't actually sit with him, so what for give the extra $20? If you give her $50 up front, chances are that she'll never come back.

While it's important not to makan others, it's even more important not to let others makan you. Remember... gentlemen don't come to TH. TH is NOT a gentleman's club. Those kind of club, that $50 is used to tip waiters one. :D

kuku also no need so upset la... end of the day just another charbor. Charbor don't listen to reason one... so as long as you feel you've been fair, who gives a fuck what her impression is? :D

Hi,

I didn't mention that 30 is cheap, nor did i say he must pay 50. But it seem to me that in his posts that he never once did paid up front after any kind of extra service before, because it would spoil his mood and get pissed off, since he did mention it was the first time he got pissed with that encounter, and he seem to have no problem paying them everything during billing. If i was wrong, my apology to him.

boreland
13-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Went to TH 2 week ago…

We were there around 9+ it was a Tuesday, place was not crowded but packed with gals. When I was about to drink with my friends this gal came in asked if can sit with me. I said ok since I just came. She is not that young may be 30 – 32 yr, did not ask her for her age but she said she called Fei Fei. Once she sat, she started raba me while I was drinking & talking to my friend. She is really working raba. Ha. Ha. Ha.

After a while she started to PCC me and I got hot oso and started to caress her neh neh & then move to her mei mei, after a while she became so wet and asked me to fuck her. I told her not today but I continue to play her neh neh & mei mei. Hee. Hee… then suddenly she said why not she do BJ for me? I said no la, then she look so sad (may be no extra income). I asked her how much?? She replied $60 for me, since I am not in the mood (cos last night got chiong liao, 2 rounds somemore, pocket power a bit weak). I said 60 include tips, she think for a while and said OK. She speaks softy into my ear, will do the BJ in the restroom, I said OK. :)

When we about to go into the restroom, a guy saw me going in with a gal, he was laughing to his friend. I Fxxx care him and went in . then Fei Fei started to lick & kiss me like I am a ice-cream then she started to unzip my pants and attacked me didi… I really enjoyed her BJ. Then I stood down and touch her mei mei, She was soaking wet. Then she asked me to remove my pants completely and ask me to stop harassing her mei mei and stand straight cos if not she will rape me without condom.. I laughed. Her BJ skill is good & suction is great :eek:

I enjoyed her good BJ and missing it now & then…:D

A pity that I did not get her number if not can ask if she does FL as TH is getting xxx. :mad:

Hi,

Fei2 play factor is very high, works fast, however she is very persistent and not that young anymore. Nice FR.

kuku07
13-06-2008, 11:29 AM

Since you have some experience, would it be alright for you to share with us how many of the ladies in Th during the times you have visited during different sessions happily agreed for you to pay them for all the extra services they have done for you in the room or toilet only at the end of the ktv session during billing?. Note: I do not mean normal tips. While how many did ask for it after hj/bj/fj with you after its done, with and without tips.

I won't be upset by a 14 posts forum member... i also don't need to tell you how its works and if you go before i believe you know how it work and each and everyone have their own game plan etc...

kuku07
13-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Haha upset is just a one day event... Bad experience is a life time memory haha... but at least i know not to call her in future... anyhow TH is really ex now a days... need to open bottle then hv room... haizz... :(

WOOHOO
13-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Haha upset is just a one day event... Bad experience is a life time memory haha... but at least i know not to call her in future... anyhow TH is really ex now a days... need to open bottle then hv room... haizz... :(

cheer up ya bro only this one bad experience so many fish out there right!!!
Enjoy yourself the next time ya:D

kuku07
13-06-2008, 11:52 AM
cheer up ya bro only this one bad experience so many fish out there right!!!
Enjoy yourself the next time ya:D

I will but maybe change location to BS... TH price is worse than some higher end KTV liao... :mad:

unclesammi
13-06-2008, 11:56 AM
I will but maybe change location to BS... TH price is worse than some higher end KTV liao... :mad:

Thats why i never go liao. :mad:

WOOHOO
13-06-2008, 01:26 PM

kakakakaka yup its a bit too steep for me at times unless someone elses footing the bill ^^

boreland
13-06-2008, 02:58 PM
I won't be upset by a 14 posts forum member... i also don't need to tell you how its works and if you go before i believe you know how it work and each and everyone have their own game plan etc...

At least now we know you are full of bull and drama in your posts.

Apistogamma
13-06-2008, 03:59 PM
There really isn't a hard and fast rule with regards to paying them immediately after the services rendered OR paying them at the end of the session. Some gals will ask for the "service fee" once they performed their job while others will wait for the session to end and you pay them. The slight difference here is whether you do it in the toilet or in the room. If the job is done in the toilet, the gals would likely ask you to pay up there and then while if it's done in the room, the gals would probably paiseh to ask on the spot and hence they will ask only when the session ends.. This is my personal experience thus far.

designroof
13-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh yes Bro! I use to freq TH, but their service bad, fruit bad, seat bad, expensive! I had shift to BS! Lady young! bright room can see them clearly!
:)kakakakaka yup its a bit too steep for me at times unless someone elses footing the bill ^^

WOOHOO
13-06-2008, 04:15 PM
There really isn't a hard and fast rule with regards to paying them immediately after the services rendered OR paying them at the end of the session. Some gals will ask for the "service fee" once they performed their job while others will wait for the session to end and you pay them. The slight difference here is whether you do it in the toilet or in the room. If the job is done in the toilet, the gals would likely ask you to pay up there and then while if it's done in the room, the gals would probably paiseh to ask on the spot and hence they will ask only when the session ends.. This is my personal experience thus far.

for me no matter where tips still to be collected at the end of session I'll never give it in the misdt of middle of session but that's just me ya others may have different ways of tipping^^

designroof
13-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh Yes Bro! I use to freq TH, but their service bad, fruit bad, chair bad, mick bad, expensive! I shift to BS Bright room can see all young babe! fruit P.A. ok! price is fair!:)
kakakakaka yup its a bit too steep for me at times unless someone elses footing the bill ^^

Apistogamma
13-06-2008, 04:23 PM
for me no matter where tips still to be collected at the end of session I'll never give it in the misdt of middle of session but that's just me ya others may have different ways of tipping^^

Everyone has their own way of tipping, be it the amount and when it is being paid.

sibey_kiasu
13-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Was there last night, the gals mostly commando.. nice cheap budget cheonging!!

thelalaman
13-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey.. new user.. hmm.. been visiting TH once a week.. went the day b4.. wow.. alot of girls but no room when i reach.. first time met this kind of situation.. but due to large amt of girls.. some of them offer lower price than the regular.. so is this good or bad?? i mean it is confirm good for us lah.. but i think those regular girls sure will be unhappy and felt unfair..

rawcommando
13-06-2008, 10:15 PM
If special services are engaged, we can always ask whether is COD(cash on delivery) or end of session payment(maybe next time got credit card 0% installment??). if the girls insist COD but you are only 1hr into the session, you yourself can defer your cum till nearing end of session. otherwise change girl la. but TH gals are really very practical. you pay them already, most likely they going to ignore your room for the rest of the session, unless you their super regular customer. they are here to make $$$ lor. simple as that.

sexrookie
13-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Got pull by friends to visit TH which I try to aviod.
Just came back an hour ago.
The girls are back
Sat with 3 regular and 2 new. At a later time 3 more regular came in but must reject them as "NO MONEY" :(
Action is like same old routine.
:D

thelalaman
14-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi all.. yup.. went the day b4 and really got alot of new girls but no room.. waited ard 15 mins.. b4 they give us a big room that enough for 8 person.. for just 3 of us.. haha..but temporary.. then they shifted us to a small room.. =(

Coke.com
14-06-2008, 08:57 AM
TH's charges is getting higher, Chivas @ $420. WOW!! very x lor. Other joints are not charging as high.. :mad:

I love the gals there but the liquor price is very hi. :mad:

WOOHOO
14-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Everyone has their own way of tipping, be it the amount and when it is being paid.

yalor some ppl like to tip more more more they happi ma right. Some like to tip at the begining of the session so but mostly regulars style, some like to tip at the very end to be the last customer, some like to RUN TIPS!!!!
wahahahhahahahahahaha!!! All kinds and ways of tipping. All personal choice la no right way and wrong way de ya??:D

Apistogamma
14-06-2008, 12:05 PM
yalor some ppl like to tip more more more they happi ma right. Some like to tip at the begining of the session so but mostly regulars style, some like to tip at the very end to be the last customer, some like to RUN TIPS!!!!
wahahahhahahahahahaha!!! All kinds and ways of tipping. All personal choice la no right way and wrong way de ya??:D

Right on!! The worst are those who "RUN TIPS".
No money then DON'T cheong ya, stay home and PCC.
To run tips is simply unscruplous..

Apistogamma
14-06-2008, 12:08 PM
And there are some idiots out there who think that running away from
paying tips is something proud, ain't that down right shameful?
SI BEI SIA SUAY..

designroof
14-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Where is the new Pudong and Macau Located?
Can any good soul advice?
You can find good ones at Pudong and Macau now too. :D

doglived
14-06-2008, 04:22 PM
HI Bro,

I am a forum bro looking for new khakis to cheong TH with as my regular Khakis have retired.....

I wanna go during this peak girls period, so pls dont hesitate to pm me...or u can email to [email protected]

Hear to from you soon bros...

My working hours are quite fixed. I get off at 6pm sharp everyday...so for those bros like to cheong night session, I can go there and 'queue' up to get a place first.....I can get to TH by 6.40pm

Dog

kuku07
14-06-2008, 06:02 PM
TH's charges is getting higher, Chivas @ $420. WOW!! very x lor. Other joints are not charging as high.. :mad:

I love the gals there but the liquor price is very hi. :mad:

Wow... $420 is crazy manz... this type of price really horrible... more expensive than higher class ktv... some more TH the place like quite run down liao... think this must be the place to avoid!!!

WOOHOO
14-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Wow... $420 is crazy manz... this type of price really horrible... more expensive than higher class ktv... some more TH the place like quite run down liao... think this must be the place to avoid!!!

Botak thinks TH is a nightclub ma you dunno meh wahahahahahaha!!

thelalaman
14-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Haha.. when i told my friends i paid $160 to $180 for 3 jugs of beer.. they ask me is the beer special or what? so expensive.. loL.. but still.. nv really complain much as TH is different from pubs and stuff.. damage high but guess it is worth it.. haha.. but i nv though of opening chivas or martell .. didnt know it is so ex..

newbadass
14-06-2008, 09:35 PM
And there are some idiots out there who think that running away from
paying tips is something proud, ain't that down right shameful?
SI BEI SIA SUAY..

Don't lidat la...
It's because got people run tips, that's why cheapo fuckers like me who only pay $20 tip, look like hero and gentleman what :D

Ah Jian
15-06-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi all Zhu Ge out there,

like to recommend the Good Gals out there @ TH currently?

Find that it is the old Da S, Xo, ah shi ma.

Anyone try on ah shi ma?

Apistogamma
15-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Don't lidat la...
It's because got people run tips, that's why cheapo fuckers like me who only pay $20 tip, look like hero and gentleman what :D

hahahahahhah you are right,
because of those run tips fuckers,
our 20 dolar seemed generous!!

cx75
15-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Went to TH with my regular kakis yesterday nite. The place was so quiet in terms of customers. We got room immediately. Many gals rush in after that, almost lost control. They told us business bad, not many room occupied. Hahaha, surprised to hear that especially on Saturday nite. :D

Gals quality on the average, few lookable ones. My kaki took 8 gals for the nite, highest record so far. They attacked him left right centre, a good eye opening. :p

be-a-playerz
15-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Being attack left, right ...center?

That's very enjoyable for your kaki.

I like it .....especially it's like those scenes from Japan AV videos where at least 5 gorgeous Av actress servicing that lucky chap in the video.

FETISH! keke...

Cheers to all bros.

kuku07
15-06-2008, 04:40 PM
U wun want to be attack by so many gals at TH... very irritating de... :D

WOOHOO
15-06-2008, 05:29 PM
The place was so quiet in terms of customers. We got room immediately. Many gals rush in after that, almost lost control. They told us business bad, not many room occupied. Hahaha, surprised to hear that especially on Saturday nite. :D

got socer bro everyone at kopitiam kuah kiu:D

FETISH! keke...
Cheers to all bros.

I dun think so too you try and you will now why kekeke!!

cx75
15-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Haha, Bro. the feeling is no good. Imagine so many hands all over your body roaming around. Had that experience before, shiok or not to each individual. I personally don't like it. Is kana like been raped.

Most of the gals are very daring especially when business is bad, they will try all means to sit with you. This month is soccer month, people watch ball we play ball. hahaha :D

WOOHOO
15-06-2008, 06:01 PM
best time to chiong BS and TH!!!!! wahahahahhahaha no need to wait for room de

teamilk
16-06-2008, 12:50 AM
sat bo lang ah ? sianz. i went on fri and fully booked lor. waited for 1hr plus. still no room. damn sian....end up went for tarma =x

normally i go, order small bottle martell. u bros order wat ? normally only me n another buddy go leh....any bros interested to go with us? need to share the cost for the drinks. if not gan chor for 2 pple =x
somemore now my buddy not interested in TH that much liao, but i still love that place =D, so if any bros need company to go there, drop me a pm !

lol

technofreak
16-06-2008, 10:58 AM
U wun want to be attack by so many gals at TH... very irritating de...

Very irritating indeed...Especially when they're taking out their oil bottles then u know...:eek:

normally i go, order small bottle martell. u bros order wat ? normally only me n another buddy go leh....any bros interested to go with us? need to share the cost for the drinks. if not gan chor for 2 pple =x somemore now my buddy not interested in TH that much liao, but i still love that place =D, so if any bros need company to go there, drop me a pm.

Can organise one of these days.

Apistogamma
16-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Quite frankly, the price for drinks at TH is simply RIDICULOUS!
$420 for a bottle is more expensive than Orchard K.
Does it make sense??
The beer packages for the rooms are also out of the world.
Still, people are flooding there...
that's for one simple reason, the chicks there are good.
A wide range of assortment.
The really wild and playful ones for the hardcore brothers.
The sometimes can touch sometimes cannot touch ones to make you want more.
The young and innocent ones where rabba is forbidden are for those who like challenges.
Then you have the waitresses that sometimes cock tease you..
All these are the contributing factors that lead US, paying
out of the world prices to go to a place as filthy as TH.
There was some discussions over tips recently. $20 or $30 or $50?
Why argue over $10, $20 when we already kena chopped big
time by the drinks?? When there isn't a market rate for drinks, there ain't a market rate for tips as well.
I find it funny when people can afford to open bottles at $420 each
and fight tooth and nail over ten twenty buck!!!
Those gals let us rabba top to bottom, poke here poke there,
come to think of it... SIGH!!!!!

McLovin@@
16-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Very irritating indeed...Especially when they're taking out their oil bottles then u know...:eek:

WoW sounds like an eye-opener :eek:. i chiong quite a few other ktvs but never seen a ktv girl take out oil bottle before. Really need to go check out TH ktv hehe ;)

kuku07
16-06-2008, 09:45 PM

Can organise one of these days.

Wow... oil one i never see before sia... put oil on me i cut their hand ah... make my dicky oily... :mad:

cx75
16-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Bro, I experienced few times already. It was more like a lubricant, white colour, odourless, though oily but not sticky. Never asked where they got it. So far no side effect. Can cum very fast if cannot control.

Ah Jian
17-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Hi Regular out there,

Went down to TH to rise up china economic again.

Hmmm.. can see some old regular chicks are back... not enough time to ask for them.

But really got to review on a particular gal... MAO MAO-- wow .... she dont look like china gal at all.. very seductive.... good body. One of the best currently in TH .. i suppose. Too bad , my buddy is the one who sat with her... think got ot poke her " well" too :P.

Mine was okay, think her name dou dou -- very innocent... but end up quote me on $200 buck on sex.... think I carrot huh... but every person have their own value.... she is too valuable for me. I am a honda guy, cant afford to ride an BMW.. haha.

woodoko
18-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Hi...Any brothers tried this gal named Yang Yang ? She's pettite ,long haired and got big eyes. Care to share your rating? I think she MIA for sometime early this year but came back to action recently.

kiongoy
18-06-2008, 11:03 AM
i also agree big time that they have ridiculous pricing!!!
a package of 2+1 is 180+, but 2 jar is only 150+. so the one jar free turns out not to be free at all wat....

the girls wun want too much frm us. usually 20 dollars then they happily take n go liao.

girls are alrite, management not alrite

raycheng
18-06-2008, 03:25 PM
hi bro woodoko, i am a newbie in this thread. hence, do not know how to post FR at all. yang yang? very young gal? I tried her twice. both at my place. first time did her once and second time she was at my house, did her twice. very tight and moaning is good.

by the way, anyone knows whether Sasa (small, petite with 34B) is still around TH. ever wanted to try her before but rejected. any bros out there bonk her before and what is the damage?

woodoko
18-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi...Any brothers tried this gal named Yang Yang ? She's pettite ,long haired and got big eyes. Care to share your rating? I think she MIA for sometime early this year but came back to action recently

Apistogamma
18-06-2008, 08:19 PM
For those who know QQ2, any sightings of her recently?
Haven't been to TH recently cos damn busy with a broad from
Orchard K.. Been partying with her almost everynight and mahjong.

woodoko
19-06-2008, 09:02 AM
hi bro woodoko, i am a newbie in this thread. hence, do not know how to post FR at all. yang yang? very young gal? I tried her twice. both at my place. first time did her once and second time she was at my house, did her twice. very tight and moaning is good.

by the way, anyone knows whether Sasa (small, petite with 34B) is still around TH. ever wanted to try her before but rejected. any bros out there bonk her before and what is the damage?

Hi Bro...care to share with how much Yang Yang charge you for the fuck job? She charge me 200 bucks go hotel...how much she charge you for going to your house overnight? I just dunno whether I kana conned or not.. Just to check with you whether we got same Yang Yang...You know her phone number?... How about her body?Any special birthmark?

speedyboy
19-06-2008, 02:08 PM
best time to chiong BS and TH!!!!! wahahahahhahaha no need to wait for room de

best time meh?
quantity is still not yet reach the peak leh
qualitiy is still all time low.

raycheng
19-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi Bro...care to share with how much Yang Yang charge you for the fuck job? She charge me 200 bucks go hotel...how much she charge you for going to your house overnight? I just dunno whether I kana conned or not.. Just to check with you whether we got same Yang Yang...You know her phone number?... How about her body?Any special birthmark?

hi Bro, think it was last year november that i dd her. hence, cannot rem much. the only thing i can rem is she charged me 100 but no overnight. (so far, i always pay 80-100 for f job at my place):D she went home alone after the job. She is very petite and quite tan, if i did not remember wrongly, have a small mole somewhere on her face.

I delete her number already due to my new OC. :(

woodoko
19-06-2008, 10:04 PM
hi Bro, think it was last year november that i dd her. hence, cannot rem much. the only thing i can rem is she charged me 100 but no overnight. (so far, i always pay 80-100 for f job at my place):D she went home alone after the job. She is very petite and quite tan, if i did not remember wrongly, have a small mole somewhere on her face.

I delete her number already due to my new OC. :(

Hi Bro,

Still remember she come from which China province? Her breast is very firm right? Anyway, is she back at TH? I hope to find her again there.

teamilk
21-06-2008, 08:58 PM
last min asking...any bros wanna go tonight ? bout 10+ ba...which is...1hr from now.. lol

gelek_king
22-06-2008, 04:21 PM
last min asking...any bros wanna go tonight ? bout 10+ ba...which is...1hr from now.. lol

isn't it strange to chiong with strangers?
and remember sammyboyfor's advice.......

Apistogamma
22-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Went down to TH last night after couple of weeks skipping the place.
I kinda miss the mutton sticks oppsite the road more than the place.
At 10 plus we arrived. There were empty rooms on the 1st floor but we decided to wait for a room on the 2nd floor. After 20mins, given a huge room for 3 of us because one of my kaki told the waitress that we are opening a bottle. The girls are in abundance and quite many new faces, and they are young ones but not exactly the SYT standard. I recce around to see if there is any gems to be found but there wasn't any. When i was about to return to my room, i bum into QQ2 and to me she is still the best. I asked her about that "new young and happening girl" that was quite popular, she told me there are 2 of them which are new and quite popular. One of them is named to the effect of a fast food chain. She heard from some girls that one of them averagely make 800 to 900 a day. That's quite substantiate.
Spent the entire time catching up with QQ2 and not sat with anyone else.
My 2 other kakis all had their turns at the toilet!! The damage for the bottle was indeed $420 and my kaki was so happy with the waitress for bringing girls into the room, he tipped her 50 buck. In all it was an enjoyable time after 2 weeks absence but i have to say the liquor is rather expensive though. Billing time, i teased the waitress that the bottle is very expensive even compared to LV and Orchard K. Her reply was, Lao ban, hen duo dong xi do qi jia liao!!
What can i say!?!?

cx75
23-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Went to TH with my kakis for Saturday nite session. Gals much lesser as compared to previous week. Not many syt, mostly MILF. Getting sian already, sitting with my regulars again. Many gals only sat two to three tables only for that nite. They were complaining business was bad and some even did not want to come to work.

If this persist, I believe the price in TH will go down.:)

Apistogamma
23-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Went TH last recentlt and here's the account.
After couple of weeks skipping the place, i sort of miss the mutton stick opposite the road and went for it, my kakis suggested we go have a drink since not been there a long time. We went in roundabout 10.30pm and asked for a room. Surprising the waitress directed her to a room on the 1st floor.
We didn't like 1st floor so we waited for a room upstairs.
20 mins later, we had a room, a huge one for just 3 of us, partly because we open a bottle. Girls are in abundance and quite many new faces. I recce around in hope of finding a jewel but no, there wasn't any. Some new and young ones but not exactly the SYT type. As was about to return to my room, bum into QQ2 and after not seeing her for sometime, she is still the best. Spent the entire evening catching up with her like we have known each other for years!! She is indeed a nice girl. My friends took turns to the toilet!!
Damage for the bottle $420plus and my kakis were so pleased with the waitress for bringing in some pretty good ones, so he tipped her 50 buck. I teased the waitress about the bottle being too expensive and her prompt reply was: lao ban, hen duo dong xi do qi jia le. What can i say!!
IN all, it was an enjoyable evening.

WOOHOO
23-06-2008, 01:12 PM

sad to hear of your experience bro

Apistogamma
23-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Went to TH with my kakis for Saturday nite session. Gals much lesser as compared to previous week. Not many syt, mostly MILF. Getting sian already, sitting with my regulars again. Many gals only sat two to three tables only for that nite. They were complaining business was bad and some even did not want to come to work.

It is true that the crowded at TH has somewhat subsided. However, the prettier ones are still making good rounds, I was told that there are 2 new young and daring girls each making as much as 900 buck a night. One of them is so pop she will choose the tables to sit. One is named after a fast food chain and stay at L37. Only the LG ( lao go) suffer the current recession in TH. Trust the Botak will fine tune with some economic measures..

unclesammi
23-06-2008, 02:03 PM
It is true that the crowded at TH has somewhat subsided. However, the prettier ones are still making good rounds, I was told that there are 2 new young and daring girls each making as much as 900 buck a night. One of them is so pop she will choose the tables to sit. One is named after a fast food chain and stay at L37. Only the LG ( lao go) suffer the current recession in TH. Trust the Botak will fine tune with some economic measures..

iF 1 DAY THERE IS NO CUSTOMERS THERE, YOU THINK THERE WILL STILL BE GALS WORKING???:eek:

cx75
23-06-2008, 02:04 PM
sad to hear of your experience bro

Ya, lately cheong TH not that enjoyable liao. :mad: Keep sitting with my regulars, is time to move else where if still no improvement. With that kind of premium price, not worth it already.

Waiting for FR before considering going again this week.

Apistogamma
23-06-2008, 02:27 PM
iF 1 DAY THERE IS NO CUSTOMERS THERE, YOU THINK THERE WILL STILL BE GALS WORKING???:eek:

There was a concerted effort previously to boycott TH among the cheonster but it wasn't really kicked into effect. Some of the forum users after reading the FR may consider skipping the place for the time being, but there are still a mass followship among the non forum user. I for one also hope that they will suffer a recession cos that botak is getting really stuck up and the drinks are getting very very expensive. Let see what happens in next few weeks and hope to see more FRs so that we keep ourselves updated. Happy writing..

WOOHOO
23-06-2008, 04:32 PM
There was a concerted effort previously to boycott TH among the cheonster but it wasn't really kicked into effect. Some of the forum users after reading the FR may consider skipping the place for the time being, but there are still a mass followship among the non forum user. I for one also hope that they will suffer a recession cos that botak is getting really stuck up and the drinks are getting very very expensive. Let see what happens in next few weeks and hope to see more FRs so that we keep ourselves updated. Happy writing..

Botak all the while so stuck up de lo all these years that's why I dun really like going there and he does not like to see my face too wahahahaha. I seldom go unless my friends REALLY wanna go keke:D

Apistogamma
23-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Botak all the while so stuck up de lo all these years that's why I dun really like going there and he does not like to see my face too wahahahaha. I seldom go unless my friends REALLY wanna go keke:D

That botak head really got attitude problem.
Just because the place is popular he thought he can "how lian".
You can see his stuck up face especially when the place is packed and people waiting for rooms. If you go in a small group, 2 0r 3 pax, he will say no rooms even you can see many empty rooms because he wants big groups that order many jugs. There was once my i went there with just another guy, told us no rooms when there are so many empty ones, my kaki damn "tu lan" and asked him what are those. He said got bookings. After some agruements, he finally asked the waitress to take us to a room. Sometimes must show him abit of colour else he will eat you enough enough!!

sexrookie
23-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Ya, lately cheong TH not that enjoyable liao. :mad: Keep sitting with my regulars, is time to move else where if still no improvement. With that kind of premium price, not worth it already.

Waiting for FR before considering going again this week.

You R Right.

End up always sit with regular. The price at TH too EX. Is not like the good old days.

So sad

Xyberduke
24-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro, u must rotate KTV lah.. like me...

I face the same prob all the time...

Today, even saw a reg gal who sat with me 4yrs ago in TH.. omg..

Yes botak is stuck up since day one, but he never act tough in front of customers, only to the gals.. so you can just don't bother about him...

the thing that i really don't like abt TH is the waiteress who don't bother about u all the time (less my reg waiteress who only works at night) then later come in as ask for tips of $10.. when the gals after working so hard gets $20.. but got used to it liao, so....

and all brothers, remember i mentioned TH will be fun for 3 weeks? I was not very accurate, my sincere apologies, the new gals who came in are of quality too... but there's an increase of aunties also...

Apistogamma
24-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Yes, i have been rotating for the past 3 weeks. Macau couple of times and i sort of beginning to like the place. Orchard K couple occasions because i bonk a FL who works there, so went there to support her somehow. Armani once but didn't see many chicks. There is a local girl, not bad looking but she told me she doesn't go there everyday. Later i found out she also part time waitress at one of my friends pub at mohd sultan. BS hard to get a room so didn't bother, even harder than TH i reckon. And oh yes, went to my old play ground Dynasty Classic once to reminiscent the good old days. Can you believe the price for the drinks remain the same since...god knows how many years ago. Happy hour 199 and 399 for night session. Maybe Anne, the manager there gave me a discount!!

masterIllegal
25-06-2008, 09:13 AM
thinking of going TH with my bros this coming friday evening...

may i know the current charges? can just open beer? and what are the happy hours like? my friend say got 3 slots which i think i will go to the 6pm to 11pm one...

Only 3 of us will be going on friday... so need to cut costs... thanks

designroof
25-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Xiao Cheng is back today!
Anothor good FJ babe!

CkiNAkia
25-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Haha sometimes when I rotate , I see the same ger, then still kena pester to sit with same ger the previous week ... sianz

WOOHOO
25-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Haha sometimes when I rotate , I see the same ger, then still kena pester to sit with same ger the previous week ... sianz

you can always reject de there is no such law that sit you one time everytime must sit back same gal. Just bear that in mind. You are the customer not them^^

fart_port69
25-06-2008, 12:51 PM
You R Right.

End up always sit with regular. The price at TH too EX. Is not like the good old days.

So sad

Yah man, prices had gone up.
Just to check with TH regular here, anyone manage to bonk the popular DA-S of TH? she is stunning...

ccb666
25-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi

Went to TH last night. Sat with 5 girls but only 1 caught my eye, Ting Ting age 21 student pass. Keen to know anyone has any idea what she can do?

From today onwards decided to bar XO from coming in to the room. Total time in the room 3min and 1min for bill time onli. Sucks big time.

Another interesting sight to behold too. The small room beside me seat at least 40 gals. during Bill time there was a castrophic so fun to see those gals snatching money.

fart_port69
25-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Hi

Another interesting sight to behold too. The small room beside me seat at least 40 gals. during Bill time there was a castrophic so fun to see those gals snatching money.

40 gals? lets assume each $20 tips. $800 :eek: That must be santa coming to town

icecum
25-06-2008, 01:23 PM
To all dear bro it has been very very long i never been here liao, so how the stock in there so far? from what i heard lor 27 sg ktv it also a fun place and it also a clean as well all the system it bmb le don't play play..... as for the price it much more cheaper then BS & TH lor......;)

technofreak
25-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Just to check with TH regular here, anyone manage to bonk the popular DA-S of TH? she is stunning...

Popular she may be...Poor service she provides. 1st time come in HJ 5 mins, 2nd time come in TCSS 3 mins, 3rd time come in take tip...:rolleyes:

Are you sure small room 40 gals?? All must be packed like sardines...:eek:

To all dear bro it has been very very long i never been here liao, so how the stock in there so far? from what i heard lor 27 sg ktv it also a fun place and it also a clean as well all the system it bmb le don't play play..... as for the price it much more cheaper then BS & TH lor...

I reckon it's wilder than BS/TH...BTW what is "bmb"?? :confused:

icecum
25-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Bro BMB it a karaoke system wherby the mic also BMB as for the price 3+1 $150 from 8.30pm to 3am vsop $260 nett

I reckon it's wilder than BS/TH...BTW what is "bmb"?? :confused:[/QUOTE]

speedyboy
25-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Bro, u must rotate KTV lah.. like me...

I face the same prob all the time...

Today, even saw a reg gal who sat with me 4yrs ago in TH.. omg..

Yes botak is stuck up since day one, but he never act tough in front of customers, only to the gals.. so you can just don't bother about him...

the thing that i really don't like abt TH is the waiteress who don't bother about u all the time (less my reg waiteress who only works at night) then later come in as ask for tips of $10.. when the gals after working so hard gets $20.. but got used to it liao, so....

and all brothers, remember i mentioned TH will be fun for 3 weeks? I was not very accurate, my sincere apologies, the new gals who came in are of quality too... but there's an increase of aunties also...

the gals will also rotate ktv...we still able chance upon them. who tat girl u mention. so far i only see one ger still around more than 2 yrs in TH.

masterIllegal
26-06-2008, 03:41 AM

bros, how much is the price there at TH? never been before so would like u all to advice me...

How much is it if we would to go on a Friday nite, let s say from 8pm to 11pm? what are the minimum charges like? only 3 friends going... thanks

GZDesire
26-06-2008, 07:29 AM
wow, get 2 paint my fav meimei's meimei:p...again
always jio her for chujie burt no go...sigh

got another gal jia li, young meimei..simply steam xia jus 2 rabba her soft silky smooth skin :D

got 1 meimei, dunno some "na" name; tall veli proactive...her nipple suc..skills veli warm n stimulating mmm....her didi strokin skill as good as xiao na...urghhh...

fang fang another pretty meimei who nearly twice make little didi loose control, da 2nd time have to force her 2 stop:p...

overall another sextifying outing at TH!:)

nottimonkey
26-06-2008, 11:08 AM
TH if i am not wrong, for 3, a small room. JUG is $180
if for 4 is $240, medium room, JUG is

Milkiss
26-06-2008, 11:10 AM
I am also intedning for friday outing. happy hour and normal hours.... alot of difference in price?

ccb666
26-06-2008, 11:57 AM
As i always go for the 7 to 11 session. Bill for beer is $160 + 10 (2 + 1)waitress tip.

However whenever you have 3 friends going tell them it 2 only if not they give you medium room

Noone has any report on Ting Ting huh?

fart_port69
26-06-2008, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=technofreak;2853078]Popular she may be...Poor service she provides. 1st time come in HJ 5 mins, 2nd time come in TCSS 3 mins, 3rd time come in take tip...:rolleyes:

Yah man, 1st time in... lick ear, and her hand will auto roam and HJ ...
I tips her $30. she never ask for more..

Apistogamma
27-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Has anyone bonk QQ2 before?

Xyberduke
27-06-2008, 06:25 PM
As i always go for the 7 to 11 session. Bill for beer is $160 + 10 (2 + 1)waitress tip.

However whenever you have 3 friends going tell them it 2 only if not they give you medium room

Noone has any report on Ting Ting huh?

bro, the small room size varies... if u tell them 2, they'll give u the very small ones... when i tell them 3, they give me a bigger small room....

Xyberduke
27-06-2008, 06:30 PM
the gals will also rotate ktv...we still able chance upon them. who tat girl u mention. so far i only see one ger still around more than 2 yrs in TH.

her current nick is yue liang... my reg in 2004.. she was with meihua, meimei, xiaoli & gang in 2004 where Beauty Queen Xiao Wei ruled the KTV scene and was the reason why so TH was most popular. meihua is trying to get her visa here as well...

Xyberduke
27-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I kind of notice recently that all girls perform the same SOP....

During the first entry, upon gaining acceptance, they would:
1. Place their hands on your dick
2. Lick your ears
3. Pull up your shirt and lick your nipples
4. Unzip you and caress your dick

Second entry, they would:
1. Unzip you and caress your dick while frenching you
2. Ask if you want a HJ, BJ or FJ

Feels a little weird knowing that they do that in all the rooms, so imagine some other guys (i mean many other guys) saliva on your nipple, mouth and dick. And also the hand that may still have another man's juice touching yours.. omg....

Anyway, had a little fun this week. Had two gals in my earlier list coming in at the same time, so I popped the question myself... "I'll FJ with whoever can do the SOP better..." imagine 2 of them molesting me furiously, kissing one nipple each, hands on my dick while i squeeze their boobies(pls stretch yr hands first, weird angle, gets cramps easily)... THAT'S LIFE, ALL MUST TRY!

Xyberduke
27-06-2008, 06:43 PM

The last time i saw QQ2 in this thread, i did ask xiaolu but she say she doesn't know her leh and after texting on the screen, nobody came leh....

Is her nick "QQ2", I don't mind trying and get a FR for you if she's chio...

Xyberduke
27-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Like my new avatar? She's based in HK, but there's a identical twin here in TH... (not real sisters)

Here's the clue... M** M**...
Will reveal full name after i rtf another 2 times so that she don't aways get booked...
damn shiok until i can't keep my mouth shut...

hope this help u guys divert attention from my current fav gal who has been working like a dog after i posted her nick here...:0)

sexrookie
27-06-2008, 06:56 PM
bro, the small room size varies... if u tell them 2, they'll give u the very small ones... when i tell them 3, they give me a bigger small room....

Agrred. It seems to me the price varies more on the number of person

sexrookie
27-06-2008, 06:59 PM
The last time i saw QQ2 in this thread, i did ask xiaolu but she say she doesn't know her leh and after texting on the screen, nobody came leh....

TH recycvle the girls nick just like they recycle the beer. Can be of the same nick but different girl. Can be Tiger beer but does not taste like Tiger. I experience it before.

SammyHulk
27-06-2008, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Xyberduke;2858957]Like my new avatar? She's based in HK, but there's a identical twin here in TH... (not real sisters)

Look pretty in e avatar, wish can view bigger.

Here's the clue... M** M**...
Will reveal full name after i rtf another 2 times so that she don't aways get booked...
damn shiok until i can't keep my mouth shut...

Can understand. ;)

hope this help u guys divert attention from my current fav gal who has been working like a dog after i posted her nick here...:0)

Tat goes to show u got good taste :p

Apistogamma
27-06-2008, 08:08 PM

Yes bro, her nick is indeed QQ2, some call her Wang lin. Try her and give us a FR. Quite Chio.

kiongoy
27-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes bro, her nick is indeed QQ2, some call her Wang lin. Try her and give us a FR. Quite Chio.

bro, u seems so interested to know if any bros here have upped her b4. Not the first time u ask i notice... dun be so sensitive la...its the playing scene u get what i mean? relax n enjoy...

btw, i personally think TH is a gone case nowadays...
really bad in quality. anyone can name a true beauty now? i doubt so... not even one close to Anqi n gang's class... very sad case...
almost all the girls there are commandos with no looks. dare to play but cannot c one

sorry if offend anyone...

kiongoy
27-06-2008, 08:29 PM
i need a favour from bros here...

i lost my handphone some time back, n i really hope to find this girl named LuLu, the big size shenyang girl...
went TH many times n waitress say nvr c her for very long liao.
i really miss her, pls, anyone help me? im desperate...

thanks

teamilk
28-06-2008, 06:24 PM
price in TH really increase?
normally always go with my buddy (2 pple) always order small bottle martell or chivas. same price leh...$188 nett.
tonight going again....if price hike i think both of us sure change place one

icecum, L27 got new one? wild ah?

speedyboy
28-06-2008, 10:09 PM

QQ2 topic again. Did u ever occur or realise that QQ2 know everything u wrote on the forum. :D

speedyboy
28-06-2008, 10:11 PM
her current nick is yue liang... my reg in 2004.. she was with meihua, meimei, xiaoli & gang in 2004 where Beauty Queen Xiao Wei ruled the KTV scene and was the reason why so TH was most popular. meihua is trying to get her visa here as well...

wow meihua from fujian isit...she really going to come back...then must pay visit sia.

speedyboy
28-06-2008, 10:14 PM
bro, u seems so interested to know if any bros here have upped her b4. Not the first time u ask i notice... dun be so sensitive la...its the playing scene u get what i mean? relax n enjoy...

really bad in quality. anyone can name a true beauty now? i doubt so... not even one close to Anqi n gang's class... very sad case...
almost all the girls there are commandos with no looks. dare to play but cannot c one

agree with u...will give TH a miss these few weeks....believe quality girls will be coming back after july...hehehe

n733
29-06-2008, 04:13 AM
Hi

Went to TH last night. Sat with 5 girls but only 1 caught my eye, Ting Ting age 21 student pass. Keen to know anyone has any idea what she can do?

From today onwards decided to bar XO from coming in to the room. Total time in the room 3min and 1min for bill time onli. Sucks big time.

lol..XO dont waste time...cant do anything de....

kapitan_kirk
29-06-2008, 07:20 AM
agree with u...will give TH a miss these few weeks....believe quality girls will be coming back after july...hehehe

Bro

You got inside info on who's coming in July (apart from the other bros of course, hur hur)

KK

GZDesire
29-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Jiali - a wild gal, a bit on the short side n a bit bah bah;but she really blow me outta my mind:p
another gal feifei, syt, but playable, imagine a school gal riding on u:D
Da S, goes w/o saying...always a sextifying experience with all the rabba'in,
Tian tian , on the mature side, but really giv a good nipple licking on u ie : )
ting ting, a pretty mei mei, if anything juz for the look...

Apistogamma
29-06-2008, 12:05 PM
QQ2 topic again. Did u ever occur or realise that QQ2 know everything u wrote on the forum. :D

It never occur to me. This is a great revelation!!
In other words, she reads the forum??
Holy shit!! What makes you say that bro Speedboy?
Did she mention about anything i have quoted in this forum.
This is interesting, shed some light please..
If she does read the forum, i feel so fucking naked in front
of her!!

teamilk
29-06-2008, 05:01 PM
went TH last night
2 of us. each sat with 4 girls

i sat with
1) mimi
age according to her mid 30s. but definitely dont look like 30+
very young look...
sweet n playable..figure not too bad...handful boobs..
2) xiaoyun
age mid 20s. abit bah bah. she sat with me on my first trip. and she rem me. lol...didnt believe her until she mentioned bout what happen during my first trip, which is exactly the truth, after recalling back.
experienced. very genuine n nice girl. went to toilet with her :p
3) dodo
age mid 20s. to me, very pretty...very nice boobs......very nice figure..but...she only does hj in toilet/room. no outside service. thats wat she told me..
4) sasa
she came in later...but seeing her so cute..canot reject. lol
age 20. (went toilet with me n xiaoyun :p)
pretty and cute. nice figure..nice boobs...on student visa.

my friend sat with....
1) fangfang
2) feifei
the other 2 dunno the name. feifei was nice...young and syt...

otur
29-06-2008, 05:28 PM
4) sasa
she came in later...but seeing her so cute..canot reject. lol
age 20. (went toilet with me n xiaoyun :p)

me v long time no go TH liao. did they make bigger toilets? 3 ppl can go in n action ah :eek: or maybe u hv special skill :D

sgmjplayer
29-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Aiyo, another konglong.... you let ppl shiok awhile can anot? :p

me v long time no go TH liao. did they make bigger toilets? 3 ppl can go in n action ah :eek: or maybe u hv special skill :D

teamilk
29-06-2008, 07:46 PM

dun think they made the toilets bigger. still the same to me. same size, as dirty as it was.
3 pple ok la..still got space...that time i went in with 3 girls, plus me 4 pple :eek:

otur
29-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Aiyo, another konglong.... you let ppl shiok awhile can anot? :p

can la if u wanna shiok. someday we go drink green tea somewhere again la. have a new place in mind to try out :D

lustyboi23
29-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Brothers. Went last nite around 1130pm. Sat with Fei Fei and Huahua. Huahua is from Guizhou wild type. Will lick and ride you once in the rm. She use oil on you didi to make u cum out faster. Haha I ganna. Also sat with Fei Fei, SYT as mentioned and can do sexy dance to any ktv fast tunes. Just accpet as she looks chio n cute. total bill share with my friend fruits, wet towels,room charge and a bottle of red wine 219 net. Expensive? Actually wan to avoid Th for a while. A lot of old PPMM nowadays.:)

kelvin07
29-06-2008, 11:04 PM
XO cant do anything meaning cant take out too? Damn... since she looks my someone i know, i tot i could sleep with a friend lookalike :p

But it seems like everyone's right abt the come in for 5 mins and see again during billing thing.

lol..XO dont waste time...cant do anything de....

endorphin
30-06-2008, 06:14 AM
price in TH really increase?
normally always go with my buddy (2 pple) always order small bottle martell or chivas. same price leh...$188 nett.
tonight going again....if price hike i think both of us sure change place one

icecum, L27 got new one? wild ah?

TH prices are increasing too much!!! If not for the quality and playability of girls inside, i might not even consider going. Facilities are run-down, bad sound system, bad service by some waitresses

binbin81
30-06-2008, 08:14 AM
no choices , we likes the stock there....

technofreak
30-06-2008, 11:03 AM
She use oil on you didi to make u cum out faster. Haha I ganna.

Member of the "Indian Oil Gang"?? :eek:

A lot of old PPMM nowadays.

Should be "PDMM". :cool:

n733
30-06-2008, 12:17 PM
XO cant do anything meaning cant take out too? Damn... since she looks my someone i know, i tot i could sleep with a friend lookalike :p

But it seems like everyone's right abt the come in for 5 mins and see again during billing thing.

cant play....but take out?no so sure........ cos some gal pefer take out.....

Xyberduke
30-06-2008, 08:03 PM

No probs, we're all here to share...

My 2 cents worth... have you seen XiaoWei few years back? that was the true beauty for me... Anqi, Fazhi & co rated below for me in terms of looks and service.... And today in TH, there's someone comparable to Xiaowei, and she has the brains to go with.. highly educated... within 10mins of stepping into TH at night, she'll have 10 rooms already... working like a dog....

Xyberduke
30-06-2008, 08:06 PM
wow meihua from fujian isit...she really going to come back...then must pay visit sia.

coming, but not arrive yet

speedyboy
30-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro

You got inside info on who's coming in July (apart from the other bros of course, hur hur)

KK

a few good one will be coming back in mid july...the rest most likely somewhere in augest.

speedyboy
30-06-2008, 09:35 PM
It never occur to me. This is a great revelation!!
In other words, she reads the forum??
Holy shit!! What makes you say that bro Speedboy?
Did she mention about anything i have quoted in this forum.
This is interesting, shed some light please..
If she does read the forum, i feel so fucking naked in front
of her!!

Bro...this forum is public...u tell mi which male adult in sg dunno about sammyboy. u really think all china girls dunno english meh...some girls over there choose to act blur. even they dunno english..there sure some asshole in the forum visit the forum will tell her about it. Somemore u describe so obvious, she sure know is u. ;)

kapitan_kirk
30-06-2008, 09:36 PM
a few good one will be coming back in mid july...the rest most likely somewhere in augest.

like whom bro.. any names? :o)

speedyboy
30-06-2008, 09:38 PM

Those SYT like XO...they normally go out with young handsome and rich chap. if u offer enough and u think u really handsome...u will get u chance

speedyboy
30-06-2008, 09:41 PM
TH prices are increasing too much!!! If not for the quality and playability of girls inside, i might not even consider going. Facilities are run-down, bad sound system, bad service by some waitresses

i hope those girls will shift to lor 27 SG ktv.hehe..I kind of like thar place there.
but then very hard....They will earn more in TH as there are more rooms afterall they want to earn as much money as possible when they in sg.:p

kiongoy
01-07-2008, 04:35 AM
Those SYT like XO...they normally go out with young handsome and rich chap. if u offer enough and u think u really handsome...u will get u chance

hi bro... just some personal feelings again...
this XO girl, no face, no height, no figure.. omg, den the voice so act cute. i first time sit with her i nvr ever wan to call her again. bad complexion also...

kiongoy
01-07-2008, 04:36 AM
nvr got to know who this Xiaowei is cos i go TH only this year...

Seems like no bro here wan to help me in finding LuLu leh... very sad. where can i find her... ???

GZDesire
01-07-2008, 10:36 PM
tot LuLu = Da S?

A great fun loving gal:p
say her sis XO..not 2 bad la...but realli butterfly alot

kelvin07
01-07-2008, 11:10 PM
haha ok XO isnt exactly a looker... for me... its just cause she looks like a friend... and sounds like my friend too... haha

this XO girl, no face, no height, no figure.. omg, den the voice so act cute. i first time sit with her i nvr ever wan to call her again. bad complexion also...

woodoko
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi bros...anyone know of a gal call Yang Yang ? Pretty girl from Yunan, pettite in size and got big eyes. How you rate her services? :)

Argh!
02-07-2008, 05:55 PM
I think I might have try YangYang before, but not sure same or not.

Mine got tattoo on back... carry red handbag

n733
02-07-2008, 06:17 PM
FARK LAH, SG KTV also open by TH KTV, BS, Katong boss. All same. Left right centre up down u also kena screwed.

Anyway, the farking TH service is like shit and prices gone up like helicopter!

Boycott them, let's go Pudong and enjoy!!!

actually some of th gal went over to pudong already.....feel like going th tonite but no kaki...sian...

wonder888
02-07-2008, 07:08 PM
actually some of th gal went over to pudong already.....feel like going th tonite but no kaki...sian...

why did you receive news that girls jump ship to pudong?

wonder888
02-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Oh sorry... I meant WHERE?

bonskin
02-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Piao xue looks like a singer cai chun jia..........

kiongoy
03-07-2008, 09:47 AM
maybe Da S previously when she came on shore is called LuLu ba.

i only know one LuLu there, from Shenyang...

Seems like not enuff luck to find her liao... Sian

fieldd12
03-07-2008, 06:32 PM
sorry guys lulu is not da s, btw there is a few name i would like to recom, LINDA young n pretty n playful, PING PING big boobs n wild, u guys shld try it out

LINDA is really good! I can testify....SYT lovers, u must like her.
this place is growing with SYT. good news for me!

woodoko
03-07-2008, 08:47 PM
YANG YANG svc is suck n she cant bj, she had been mia for 2 mth, last nite back to action but man dun waste time on her

Hi Bro...you mean Yang Yang was at TH last nigh (Wednesday)? Is she pettite in size , pretty & long haired, big eyes , no tattoo, came from Yunan? I tried her services when she was here last Dec, quite good leh...hmm...are we talking about the same gal?

chazrt
04-07-2008, 11:53 AM

XO's not bad lah, managed to take away after my nite at TH last week. was pretty good. She's sweet.

the_angel
04-07-2008, 12:49 PM
XO's not bad lah, managed to take away after my nite at TH last week. was pretty good. She's sweet.

no joke.... she's good and sweet??? i find her got attitude problem.

ccb666
04-07-2008, 12:53 PM
nvr got to know who this Xiaowei is cos i go TH only this year...

Seems like no bro here wan to help me in finding LuLu leh... very sad. where can i find her... ???

Yo Bro

The LULU from shenyang is back home liao. She has also cancel her student pass, likely not coming back aleady.

ccb666
04-07-2008, 12:55 PM

Wow bro

Does that cost you alot, she is very money minded one le.. Anyway her pussy is clean shaven is it?

speedyboy
04-07-2008, 07:13 PM
:hi bro... just some personal feelings again...

same here...but my fren like her leh...wat to do...her pimples getting more and more leh
:p

speedyboy
04-07-2008, 07:15 PM

dun think they will stay at pudong for long.sooner or later will go back to TH.
:(

speedyboy
04-07-2008, 07:20 PM
no joke.... she's good and sweet??? i find her got attitude problem.

depend on the customer...some she treat quite nice..some she dun even bother....my regular kaki who go with mi, she everytime spend less than 10 mins in the room, other fren who go occassionally with mi, she can come back a lot of time. hai..
those girls also got their right to choose their customer...:D

kiongoy
04-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Yo Bro

The LULU from shenyang is back home liao. She has also cancel her student pass, likely not coming back aleady.

bro, r u very sure?u must be very close to her.
damn... i was searching hi-lo for her n this really saddens me.
guess i got to move on liao

thanks for the info anyway

Worldster
04-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi Bros,

The china lady, LuLu u guys "gossip" about is mid's 30 lady?:confused:

n733
04-07-2008, 11:58 PM
The YANG YANG i mention no tats, maybe she is a first learner can master the bj skill fast, anyway last nite juz went dwn to TH, sat with JIA LI, she is gd man bj in the room but sad to say that she is going bk today till 10 days later then b bk, AA is another fighter i like to recom, big eyes, BIG boods w young pretty face, last to recom is XIAO YIN, cfm face, nice figure, very gd in bj, guys shld try it out, sure no regret. BK is back to action again....:p

xiaoyin good in bj?u bring her out or do it ther?she told me she perfer to go out than do it there.

honibar
05-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Hi bros, this is my virgin post.

Have been to TH on Thursday nite, and 1 girl that I must really recommend - Ping Ping - Besides Big Boobs, she is very cute and always smiling with dimples on her face, really want to bring her home if not for the 3am rules.

kiongoy
05-07-2008, 10:50 AM
no lah... this LuLu is young n ba ba.
at most 22-23 yrs old nia

bro ccc666, u very close to her? i wun ask abt ur relation with her, but,
can provide me with her contacts, pls?

bonskin
05-07-2008, 12:20 PM
yest at TH
Da S & Mao mao is pretty....... n very popular there.
butterfly here n there.................. seldom come in to the room lor.........:confused::confused::confused:

Dayview2004
05-07-2008, 01:25 PM

Have been to TH on Thursday nite, and 1 girl that I must really recommend - Ping Ping - Besides Big Boobs, she is very cute and always smiling with dimples on her face, really want to bring her home if not for the 3am rules.

Bro Ping Ping is my gal hor... going with her to back home this September. She dun chu jie de.. When i nid her she will not go to work and that is why she dun always go n work. She is on long term here.

95-emperor
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Bro Ping Ping is my gal hor... going with her to back home this September. She dun chu jie de.. When i nid her she will not go to work and that is why she dun always go n work. She is on long term here.

WOW YOUR PERSONAL GF XIA:p
HOW ENVY

jacky070
05-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Had my 1st visit to TH with my buddy last week. When I 1st enter . . 3 girls come attack me. Two was licking my left and right nipples and the third one was strip my pants for a handjob. I will in heaven . . they told me that this is the shuang fei and sha fei feeling. After I cum, they demand me to pay all 3 $50. I will in a shock, damn only 1 do HJ for me got to pay for three. Argue awhile and pay the one doing the handjob $50 and the other two $30 each. Only the one doing the hand job came back and I pay her $20 after the night.

:mad: should have do some research 1st before going.

Dayview2004
05-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Had my 1st visit to TH with my buddy last week. When I 1st enter . . 3 girls come attack me. Two was licking my left and right nipples and the third one was strip my pants for a handjob. I will in heaven . . they told me that this is the shuang fei and sha fei feeling. After I cum, they demand me to pay all 3 $50. I will in a shock, damn only 1 do HJ for me got to pay for three. Argue awhile and pay the one doing the handjob $50 and the other two $30 each. Only the one doing the hand job came back and I pay her $20 after the night.

Dun get excited next time when you are there. Neg rates first. HJ by those gals there are plenty. Your should only pay when billing time else they will not come back.

bonskin
05-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Dun get excited next time when you are there. Neg rates first. HJ by those gals there are plenty. Your should only pay when billing time else they will not come back.

agree................

thelalaman
05-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi ppls.. Went last night.. and i can say.. the waiting suck.. was there at 11+.. waited till almost 12.30 then got a room.. but the problem is while waiting.. you see so many girls walking pass you.. it give you a feeling of so near but yet so fast.. haha.. feel like getting a room fast.. so envy those who get a room b4 me.. but finally when i got a room.. XO come in.. think i waited too long and need some action fast.. so i ask her to sit.. haiz.. i regretted so much..

SammyHulk
05-07-2008, 03:48 PM
True, dun paiseh, get e price agreed btn both parties 1st or else beri ugly later n spolit mood oso, not worth it.;)

cx75
05-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Bros, this is the experience he has to go through then he will be street smart in the future. :) More importantly is that you must be happy end of the day when you spent the money. In TH the HJ price vary depends on your negotiation skill and chemistry with the gal. My kaki got the HJ at $10.00 excluding tips, believe it. :D

thelalaman
05-07-2008, 09:39 PM
xiao yin.. she is the tall tall one right? was looking out for her ytd night.. but didnt see her leh..

n733
06-07-2008, 02:45 AM

thats the norm..beware nxt time. ;) and if u sit too many gal and dont rem...some will come in act blur and come sit with u and ask for tips...stand your ground...:D

n733
06-07-2008, 02:48 AM
bro xiao yin dun work on sunday if u wan to ask her out, she usually bj in the room n u can f her in the toliet for $80 inc of tips, try it out , $ back gurantee:D

thks for the info.....sit wif her a few time ask me bring out but always got other gals.lol....she nv offer me toilet..hahah nxt time will ask.:p

n733
06-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Bros, this is the experience he has to go through then he will be street smart in the future. :) More importantly is that you must be happy end of the day when you spent the money. In TH the HJ price vary depends on your negotiation skill and chemistry with the gal. My kaki got the HJ at $10.00 excluding tips, believe it. :D

my kaki got lucky too....got a fj in toliet but cant cum...so pay the gal 30 only incl tip.nv get to encounter such good luck.........freaking good deal....

n733
06-07-2008, 02:54 AM

wahhh....anqi and sisi not ard u got new 'cai' bro dayview?lol

Big Phil
06-07-2008, 03:39 AM

You should not really give in to the girls.... That's extortion!!!
You can bo hiew them for their demands!!! for 3 x $50, I can get many girls!!!

wonder888
06-07-2008, 04:33 AM
True, dun paiseh, get e price agreed btn both parties 1st or else beri ugly later n spolit mood oso, not worth it.;)

If paiseh, the one who earn, is the FL!!!
KTV, you must be a little bit thick skinned.....if not you kena chop carrot by PRCs,

upyos
06-07-2008, 10:00 AM

nex time go laz session lol :)

now TH mani mani meimei....
apple, xiao S quite pretty....

my bro d other day sat wih 1 xiao qian...quite stuck up...n nt veli honez cos take xiao fei earli earli n after wil run until nowhere 2 b seen...

hmmm, dis xiao ying meimei muz look c look c...

zhellboyz
06-07-2008, 02:23 PM
juz went down last fri, well to admit it, the quality of gals are not bad, couple of syt there :) got to noe a gal from harerbing, but 4got her name :D

Dayview2004
07-07-2008, 03:51 AM
wahhh....anqi and sisi not ard u got new 'cai' bro dayview?lol

Bro anqi and sisi not my gal lah....they are still back home and should be coming back by month end. still have not receive their arrival date yet. their good frd is my gal no. 2.

Now din go TH because busy with singer gal frd mah...will try to make time if any bro jio...i still have liquor remainder at TH must go else got confiscated.

ccb666
07-07-2008, 05:22 PM
no lah... this LuLu is young n ba ba.
at most 22-23 yrs old nia

bro ccc666, u very close to her? i wun ask abt ur relation with her, but,
can provide me with her contacts, pls?

Yo Bro

No i am not that close with her but i know her cousin pretty well. They used to leave in lor 31 apartment. Last week as i was chit chat with her( In china) she told me LuLu is back home already... She is trying to convine her to come back so let see if they does

woodoko
07-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Anyone got the updated list of all the gals at TH?

kiongoy
08-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Yo Bro

No i am not that close with her but i know her cousin pretty well. They used to leave in lor 31 apartment. Last week as i was chit chat with her( In china) she told me LuLu is back home already... She is trying to convine her to come back so let see if they does

icic... hope it wun take long before they r back again. didnt know she has a cousin here too. u r gd man, bro... haha

chazrt
08-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Wow bro

Does that cost you alot, she is very money minded one le.. Anyway her pussy is clean shaven is it?

heh,, maybe I got her on a good nite. She was friendly to me. Nope, was 130. And yeah,, clean :P

n733
09-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Bro anqi and sisi not my gal lah....they are still back home and should be coming back by month end. still have not receive their arrival date yet. their good frd is my gal no. 2.

Now din go TH because busy with singer gal frd mah...will try to make time if any bro jio...i still have liquor remainder at TH must go else got confiscated.

good friend?u mean ziyi aka nana?i also got liquor remain leh.....but all my kaki stop going liao...so boring liao......any bro here want go drop me a pm...:D

n733
09-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Dear Bros,

I have sat with Xiao s, she's wild and daring. Take off her top and play my didi like no tomolo. Lucky me control gd,no fire works come out. Ha... save money. :) $30 tipping. Anybody sat with Fang Fang? She good? I tink she look really high class. Ang pai or not? Wanna sit with her next time.

fang fang got the look but find her size not so nice....:D she still in th meh?heard she went pudong also...

technofreak
09-07-2008, 10:20 AM
xiaoyin good in bj?u bring her out or do it ther?she told me she perfer to go out than do it there.

She's indeed a talent in bj-ing. Had a bbbj plus cim by her. Also sat with a Xiao Meng then went for bbbj n fj...Paid up n she never returned.

WOOHOO
09-07-2008, 10:29 AM
She's indeed a talent in bj-ing. Had a bbbj plus cim by her. Also sat with a Xiao Meng then went for bbbj n fj...Paid up n she never returned.

what a bitch!! Dunno how to do after service huh??

binbin81
09-07-2008, 12:43 PM
what a bitch!! Dunno how to do after service huh??

once $$ is paid.normally they bo chap you.
never go whacky with you before.
when free bring me go recce..heh

richard1979
09-07-2008, 12:58 PM
any bros here sat with xiaoxue before ?? She fantastic to me !! But went back to TH a few times and cant find her le . Any bros here know here whereabouts ??

WOOHOO
09-07-2008, 01:42 PM
once $$ is paid.normally they bo chap you.
never go whacky with you before.
when free bring me go recce..heh

well I would not have let that happen but thats me la different chionging style kekeke^^
Me never always being brought by others bro heehee no capability to bring ppl ppl bring me than I chiong de :D

n733
09-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Ya bro, agree. Just that I'm sucker for looks than tits and butts. Ha.. :p Tink she atill around ba.... But now no kaki to go down pay a visit to her. Actually Fang Fang look like 1 of my secondary sch gal whom i had crush on. Hee....

lol bro if u dont mind we can go togeather...my kaki all got gf and cutting down liao....feel free to drop me a pm.

jacky070
09-07-2008, 08:43 PM
2nd visit to TH with my Buddy again on tuesday, got a small room/martell at $188nett.

My friend had 3 girls and 1 of them was mao mao damn sexy and have very nice nipples. Mao Mao bring her cousin in which is Da S for me and thereafter Da S bring in her god sista XO in.

sit with 5 girl that night :
1) hong hong,36 D cupper (BJ at $40 include tips)
2) Xiao Wang, curly hair abit mature look. (HJ at $50 include tips)
3) Xiao yue or ?? cant remember but her code is B1. A very nice SYT ($20)
4) Da S (26 years old, very nice feeling with her, can french) ($20)
5) XO, SYT with nice boobs. use oil to HJ me, told me is baby lotion which I dont belive. Anyway 3rd round so took very long to cum. She didnt give up and after 20mins finally released. ($50 include tips)

Have a wonderfull night this time, and leave a happy man :)

cunt_search
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Great place to chill out : )

Sat with SYT
weiwei - got the model look
sansan - sweet sweet gal
feifei - small size gal
xiaoying - sexy young gal
xiaomeng - sexy young lady
doudou - pretty young gal
new gal - most gfe:)

nex: maomao, xiao S, Liuyun, lady in red (miz her twice..come to rm, but busy...)

n733
10-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Ok bro. Will drop u a pm if going. If u going also give me a drop. U go during HH or nite time? ;)

lol...me anytime if im not working :p

a-Lad
11-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Anyone know or can feedback on K2?

wonder888
12-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Great place to chill out : )

Sat with SYT
weiwei - got the model look
sansan - sweet sweet gal
feifei - small size gal
xiaoying - sexy young gal
xiaomeng - sexy young lady
doudou - pretty young gal
new gal - most gfe:)

nex: maomao, xiao S, Liuyun, lady in red (miz her twice..come to rm, but busy...)

Solid! you make my job easier of looking for good gems there

ruchucky
12-07-2008, 02:33 PM
bro are you going down tomorrow? plan down tomorrow HH.

A*star
12-07-2008, 06:20 PM
weiwei is pretty type! she really looks good....

if she is more daring, and playful, she definitely the ang pai!

Onetwo
13-07-2008, 01:51 AM
hi bros,

Will it be very weird if I go T H KTV alone? Do I just go in and say one person?

How much is the room rental for one person? And how much is the drink like?

Me very poor thing, all friends married liao, no friend to cheong with.

All kind-hearted bros, please advise.

testarossa
13-07-2008, 09:22 AM
absolutely nothing wrong with that, bro.

but you'll probably be spending 188 on drinks for 4 hours. if you can afford that, by all means and enjoy yourself.

n733
13-07-2008, 07:22 PM
:Dhi bros,

Will it be very weird if I go T H KTV alone? Do I just go in and say one person?

lol.....me too.....if u looking for ppl to go with...drop me a pm.

kuku07
13-07-2008, 09:53 PM
2nd visit to TH with my Buddy again on tuesday, got a small room/martell at $188nett.

sit with 5 girl that night :
1) hong hong,36 D cupper (BJ at $40 include tips)
2) Xiao Wang, curly hair abit mature look. (HJ at $50 include tips)
3) Xiao yue or ?? cant remember but her code is B1. A very nice SYT ($20)
4) Da S (26 years old, very nice feeling with her, can french) ($20)
5) XO, SYT with nice boobs. use oil to HJ me, told me is baby lotion which I dont belive. Anyway 3rd round so took very long to cum. She didnt give up and after 20mins finally released. ($50 include tips)

Wow... now TH martell so cheap meh? What time did you go?

Damn zai lah you sit with so many girl... happy man you are!!! :D

binbin81
14-07-2008, 08:17 AM
looks like new fish is coming in.have to squeeze time to check it out.

doglived
14-07-2008, 10:31 AM
hi bro,

Good I am also looking for like minded bros to go TH urgently as my CO not in town....can you please contact me at 82460049...or you can give me yur contact...hope to hear from you really soon..thanks

Xyberduke
14-07-2008, 08:37 PM
not many new gals recently leh...

anyway, found an optimal chionging sequence after some experimentation...
2pm go BS queue for room, enjoy happy hour there with all the super chio and quite wild...
7pm proceed to TH for a quite chio and super wild and later tabao one back

jacky070
14-07-2008, 08:59 PM
188 nett martell for small room. Reach at 7, can sit till 11plus a bit.

kissclong
15-07-2008, 02:17 AM

2pm go BS queue for room, enjoy happy hour there with all the super chio and quite wild...

Nice plan, maybe will try this program next week.
:)

cunt_search
15-07-2008, 04:16 AM
juz cme back from TH, latest update new chio bo L1 syt can go toilet damage only $80 inc tips, btw anyone bonk QIQI before, model height n body, must try her one day :p

jus went
sat wih rong2,san2...

nex on the list QiQi, L1:D

Big Phil
15-07-2008, 09:08 PM

Really power! you print money.? :p

jasdude
15-07-2008, 09:33 PM
yo xyberdude

love your way of chionging. if you don't mind would love to tag along . don't worry will share cost with you for all adventures . same click kakis hard to come by nowdays.

Apistogamma
17-07-2008, 02:00 AM

Hey buddy, that sounds a pretty good itinerary. hahaha!!
Btw, any brothers care to share new found gems in TH?
Haven't been there in a while. Need to gather enough info before
going down. Appreciate any feedbacks..

DirtyHarry
17-07-2008, 03:47 AM
hi bros,

Being there, done that!! It quite common to go KTV alone lah. As another bro have mentioned, it will be 188 nett for between 7pm to 1pm. Extra charge if you wanna extend after 11pm...

binbin81
17-07-2008, 08:05 AM
very interesting...got more and more new guys in the thread looking for kaki's

3m3m3m
17-07-2008, 10:08 AM
err paiseh..ask ar .. TH got renovate mah lately ? coz i found the smell buay tahan.

Apistogamma
17-07-2008, 11:02 AM
The botak head is so contented sitting there letting the LAO GOs
rub his back than to think of getting the place renovated.
I was told that some of the really old and jialat looking ones
were stopped by botak from working in TH, the lao gos resort to
giving him free massage and even free bonk just to get in there
to work. Been going around KTVs and i can rate TH as one of the
worst in terms of filthiness and the smell is indeed cannot tahan!!
Still... the place is FULL HOUSE! Want to have fun? live with it bro..

BroBearBear
17-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Went there yesterday ard 4pm with 2 bros. Not very full nowadays according to the xiao mei.
Anyway, sat with 3 gals, Xiao Ying, Shan Shan & one can't remember the name so for the time being called her Ms X. :o I am sure most cheongster would know this gal, go ard room and say she have no room then ask for 10 bucks for makan. Oh well the little head got the better of me......
My short FRs:
1. Ms X, late 20s, not syt type with A cupper but work hard to please, $50 bj n tips plus some fingering....
2. Xiao Ying, 20s, syt with cfm look and very nice body but also A cupper, sat with her on a few occassions before but didn't go for the special. As little head was still in-charge, decided to go for another round bj but ended up with bbbj + fj as she was damn horny la yesterday.....:D , damage was $60 with tips :eek:
3. Shan Shan, 24, syt with model figure and damn fair, very gf and B cupper, also have sat with her on my previous tour of duty there. Not special action with her as quite beat up.... but ended up staying till 12 with raba raba session. Not too bad as she didn't butterfly much.
Lastly, as mentioned by most cheongster, TH is still the most la sum ktv, most x for drinks and by far the most rooms.
Juz my 2 cents and happy cheong-ning....:)

dawn
17-07-2008, 12:43 PM
how much is the damages during HH?

speedyboy
17-07-2008, 08:16 PM
fang fang got the look but find her size not so nice....:D she still in th meh?heard she went pudong also...

she still around but i find her a bit old although she claim she only 25.
however her service make up for her look. not those rush rush type.

speedyboy
17-07-2008, 08:19 PM
lol...me anytime if im not working :p

wow lately...so many bro jioing one another to go there...all of u so happening sia.

binbin81
18-07-2008, 08:22 AM
wow lately...so many bro jioing one another to go there...all of u so happening sia.

been happening is good...otherwise no demand for stock.quality would drop like hell.

n733
18-07-2008, 01:53 PM
any bro want go hh or nite today?

kiongoy
19-07-2008, 09:51 AM
thanks Bro for sharing with me LuLu's contact. its really worth while after waiting for so long...

i think TH slowly having some pretty girls back already.
However beer $$ is still a big issue that keeps me n my frens away

have fun n enjoy bros!!

speedyboy
19-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi bro, wat package she gave u? Damage? Can't wait to go down again. Ha...:D

she offer 100 for fj. but i declined give her 50 for hj and a bit of bj..:p

richard1979
20-07-2008, 10:11 PM
bros, quite long nv been to TH le, so would like to check with the regulars whether there are still chio gals during HH ?? Thanks .....

superivan32
21-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Went there a few times... quite impress with Da s, Xiao ying, DuDu...
Xiao ying can drink & got power in her suction.
DuDu boobs too soft & sag liao..she dun do tabao.
Da s got solid boobs & service.
Apple is lao chio she told me she is 34...but she got taste.
A few SYTs I find quite pretty, feifei,BB, Maomao...
A few new chicks, J1, J2,jiangnan..
jiangnan complexion is flawless & new to the line...She told me can try tabao at 200 for 2 hrs.--after much persuasion. I din try..I think she still green.

Any bro tabao mao mao b4...want to tabao her next...

Cheers!!!

kapitan_kirk
22-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Bros

Any idea if Da S can dabao? I'm keen to bring her out... Did not see her the last time I was at TH.. otherwise would have tried. Read entries here saying that she doesn't go out.. while the signals I got from her are somewhat different.

Here's a couple of gems :

小小 - She's a live wire and grows more pretty as you look at her more. She's got a nice rack, which is the running joke between she and I.. she should be more 中中than 小小,if you know what I mean.

小倩 - This one will take your breath away. She's very pretty; long hair, almond eyes and lovely breasts, and I'm a sucker for lovely breasts... hur hur

Enjoy!

KK

kenji77
23-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Hi...any brothers tried this gal name BK? She's pettite , big eyes and long haired. How's her services? Does she provide HJ/ BJ/ FJ?

kenji77
23-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Bro Woodoko, i heard frm a fren the Yang Yang u mention frm Yunan is also known as BK. she does not work everynight , but yes she was at TH last night ( thurs ). Hope u find her soon

Hi Bro...have your tried BK services? May I know the charges for HJ/BJ/FJ??

kenji77
23-07-2008, 07:10 PM
I only tabao her once b4 in the aftnoon, $100 for short time, 1 shot. Overall satisfied with her services, bath together, responsive, gd Bj. But i heard she is been Bao by a reguar in TH so its quite difficult to catch her there. Hope u find her soon.

Hi Bro...are we talking about the same BK? Big Eyes, Pettie in size and long haired. She got quite a number of moles on her face. But overall is a pretty girl.

When did you called her for FJ? Recently? hmm...how come she rejected me for FJ when I went down to TH a few days ago??

Dunno which lucky brother can bao her...must be costly..

:confused:

Xyberduke
23-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Da S is very very selective when it comes to tabao, I asked several times.. but I Succeeded and that day I dressed up lor!!!! few weeks back... damn good.. she has the eileen wee look.

Next stop Mao Mao, as I promised her I'll tabao her after I take Da S first.... hope she's not upset with me...

i believe some joker is going to zap me for destroying his dreams of Da S as an innocent angel... zap lor... but after zapping, pls wake up... I've 3 bros who can verify

jacky070
23-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Wow bro u manage to tabao DA S, I tried but fail :( How much the damage?
Mao Mao is also damn hot sexy look, especially thier nice nipples. =X

superivan32
23-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Cannot tahan and manage to finish off mao2 recently one of the afternoons in the comfort of a hotel and had a wonderful time with her......Rtf for sure...

Cheers!!

kenji77
23-07-2008, 09:21 PM
I only tabao her once b4 in the aftnoon, $100 for short time, 1 shot. Overall satisfied with her services, bath together, responsive, gd Bj. But i heard she is been Bao by a reguar in TH so its quite difficult to catch her there. Hope u find her soon.

Hi Bro...when did you tabao BK? I went there few days ago and asked her for FJ but kana rejected leh..:mad: Anyway, did you bring her to hotel at geylang or she follow you home? Not bad that she willing to bath with you and also do BJ. Not many PRC gals willing to do that...especially BJ...why you din ask for BBBJ?

zhutou12
23-07-2008, 11:42 PM
planning to go within these few days...
any gd gems to intro...:D

sslimsy
24-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Went yesterday with a few friends. In my opinon, I find it too wild. The girls start to strip and push their boobs to your face when come into the room. One of my friend kena 'raped'. Within 15 minutes of entering room, game over.

Overall the gals there not bad. After 4.30pm a lot of PRC students.

Uncle Dilbert
24-07-2008, 11:53 AM
This place look happening nowadays, used to be not so happening in the past.

sixthghost
24-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Went yesterday with a few friends. In my opinon, I find it too wild. The girls start to strip and push their boobs to your face when come into the room. One of my friend kena 'raped'. Within 15 minutes of entering room, game over.

Overall the gals there not bad. After 4.30pm a lot of PRC students.

of coz, now there very happening. They even ask you want to do hankypanky in the toilet for a small damage to the pocket. of cos, whether you want anot is up to you.

sixthghost
24-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Da S is very very selective when it comes to tabao, I asked several times.. but I Succeeded and that day I dressed up lor!!!! few weeks back... damn good.. she has the eileen wee look.

Next stop Mao Mao, as I promised her I'll tabao her after I take Da S first.... hope she's not upset with me...

i believe some joker is going to zap me for destroying his dreams of Da S as an innocent angel... zap lor... but after zapping, pls wake up... I've 3 bros who can verify

lol, bro agreed with you. cos my friend tabao Da S also, even had lunch with her and my friend the nxt day. :)

kenji77
24-07-2008, 07:20 PM

Bro, i tabao her like a mth ago. And yes its the same gal we talkin abt, petite and big eyes, from yunan. I brought her to a hotel, not convenient to bring hm .. haha. Tats y i am satisfied with her service, cos most of them don bath u , and she bj without cap unlike others will cap u. Sorry Bro, wats the diff btw BJ n BBBJ ? Sorry i new to the forum and the jargons. :D

haha...bro..i think you get a good fj for SGD 100. Most TH gal wont bath and do blowjob without cap. She got firm breast right? Too bad I cant get the full view due to the dim light at TH. Was she tight? You able to make her cum? She once told me in TH that she dont cum easily and she dont also any kiss with guys...only fench with guys she like

hmm...looks like I have to go down to find her again when got chance..

BJ = Blow Job(With Cap) BBBJ = Bare back blowjob (No Cap)

ShittyAss
24-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi bro hv u ever try XO before? anyone can provide the fj fr XO, thinkink of bonking her :D

dun keep thinking...u ask and try and post ur FR la..

jacky070
24-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Going for tomolo 7-11 session :) Target MaoMao for a FJ or BJ, hopes she working tomolo, told me at last session that she usually dont work on thurs/fri.