PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Dayview2004
05-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Bro, I have rejected few of those sat with me before otherwise I would have sat more, me not like you and Bro Ito, can reject easily. I didn't go to NG on Friday, thought all of you want to explore another place? Why nvr jio me on Thursday? :mad:
Bro, SMS me instead as I don't login always.

Did not jio you because promise Bro Seekfun to go and explore Pebbles. Only wanted to stay for awhile before going to Nan Tian but Darke and Ito wants to go to the KTV so stay until closing leh.... I think i will go again on Friday. You want to come along.

technofreak
05-05-2008, 03:07 PM
asked my friend last time to go first. Kanna chopped by them. Quoted 220 for half a bottle of martell.

When i reached fucked the waitress upside down. Where got people sell half bottle one? always go standard is 340 a full bottle. The boss also dun even dare to look at me and apologise when i pay at the counter. KNN

I was quoted 180 for half a bottle. Still remember the last time I went the price can still be bargained from ~140 to ~100...Think those waitresses n waiters would test water to jack up the price n see our reactions first. If we can't comply then they will give discount...KNN :mad:

Msdy777
05-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Prices seem to vary alot ;;;

I was quoted 180 for a small bottle and a small room.

kelvinaili
05-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Went down a few times last month and order
half bottle everytime with the only 3 pax.
The timing is about the same and still
3 different prices $225,$210 & $180.

I guess its becos the popularity of this
place is getting hotter and hotter, so
is the price..Even overheard from one
of the gal that all the waitress are
earning at at least 4k/month.

Not boycotting this place, just
hope that the boss could come
up a standard pricing...So that
every bros could chiong with
extra money for tips...:)

Hope bros do not zap me for
what i say....:D

featherbird
05-05-2008, 08:48 PM
oh ya, they are only allows to go off at 0230 HRS.Otherwise, we would be very sianz after ger left.

Exactly. But pricing as most of the chiongsters state here, its getting too high and rocketing skywards

naemlo
05-05-2008, 09:39 PM
The budget days of cheonging TH has gone. I still remember the days of spending $100- 120 for 2+1 beer. :rolleyes:

Anyway the gers tips still remain the same. :D

Cum_Luver
05-05-2008, 10:14 PM
ta ke,that was the good old days during the 90's and early 2000's la

naemlo
05-05-2008, 10:18 PM
ta ke,that was the good old days during the 90's and early 2000's la

In 2003, the good old days.

binbin81
06-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Exactly. But pricing as most of the chiongsters state here, its getting too high and rocketing skywards

but no choice lor, for a place with great fun and pretty babe.I still have to visit there.Only way is to try earning more per mth :)

unclesammi
06-05-2008, 09:51 AM
but no choice lor, for a place with great fun and pretty babe.I still have to visit there.Only way is to try earning more per mth :)

When you want to bring me visit there hur hur hur?:p

naemlo
06-05-2008, 10:55 AM

Then when u want to bring me visit there hur hur hur :D

unclesammi
06-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Then when u want to bring me visit there hur hur hur :D

KNN you finally come out from the mountain liao ah. Every mon or wed night is a good day. sms me lor.:D

Apistogamma
06-05-2008, 11:07 PM
last nite went down with 2 friends. both first timer at TH. they had a rude shock with number of gals rushing in. had a hard time rejecting for them as they don't know the culture with this sort of ktv. i sat with 2 lao gos, can do free roaming and a linda, young but not very good looking. 2 friends kena bj in the room.

Apistogamma
06-05-2008, 11:23 PM
was told by linda tat QQ2 has gone back but will return next week. still waiting for any brothers who has sat with her to give some feedbacks, heard she damn difficult to get!!

naemlo
06-05-2008, 11:53 PM
KNN you finally come out from the mountain liao ah. Every mon or wed night is a good day. sms me lor.:D

Ok once I finish my trip in Jakarta..... :D

Chivas Regal
07-05-2008, 07:12 AM
this thread is hot.
so many information about the gals and the package there,very good.
thanks all brothers for sharing their experience here. :)

speedyboy
07-05-2008, 10:40 PM
was told by linda tat QQ2 has gone back but will return next week. still waiting for any brothers who has sat with her to give some feedbacks, heard she damn difficult to get!!

this QQ2 from shenyang isit...sat with her b4 a couple of times last year...not much action from her...maybe i not her cup of tea...hai
heard she stay somewhere in north east area.

pimpternational
08-05-2008, 12:29 AM
wah.... this thread is still everly as hot as before.....
sorry bros, many times receive sms to go cheong, but i am always not around.
i am either in malaysia or zhuhai... i will make time to cheong together again.. hehe...

me still same same.... just cheonging in different places....
big group going to zhuhai over vesak weekend, anyone interested to join?

wildguru
08-05-2008, 06:48 AM
Did went there last sat.....
rates are really expensive!!!

half bottle of Martel cost $238!!! with medium room, 4 person.

The gals are wild though

binbin81
08-05-2008, 08:15 AM

it been quite some time since i hur hur hur together with u sia..i thought u MIA liao..or i MIA :)

weeahwee
08-05-2008, 10:10 AM
This is a Very Nice place to relax man... hahaha... i always go de... but quite ex loh... this few weeks the gals standard like drop le... more lao gos le
:D:D:D

itomichi
08-05-2008, 10:31 AM
wah.... this thread is still everly as hot as before.....
sorry bros, many times receive sms to go cheong, but i am always not around.
i am either in malaysia or zhuhai... i will make time to cheong together again.. hehe...

me still same same.... just cheonging in different places....
big group going to zhuhai over vesak weekend, anyone interested to join?

Bro long time nvr see u liao. We only cheong local joints, U are international cheongster - will nominate you as Singapore representation if there is such cheonging competition.

so sian
08-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi guys,

xiao yue is back ?
the gal form ha er bing?

pimpternational
08-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Bro long time nvr see u liao. We only cheong local joints, U are international cheongster - will nominate you as Singapore representation if there is such cheonging competition.

wah.... 2 months never come here, your points shoot up so fast. haha. captain! i salute u!

many bros in other thread also cheong like crazy... check out the zhuhai thread...

but i will be back in the local scene like TH more often in a few months, i intro some gals that i know quite well from zhuhai to come to singapore... they are quite fresh, never come out work b4. later i will intro them some ktv in singapore... hehe... and of course i will share share with bros lah...

these days quite bz still, with work. zhuhai gals and zhuhai trips... i'll be back soon. hehehe..

itomichi
08-05-2008, 05:40 PM
wah.... 2 months never come here, your points shoot up so fast. haha. captain! i salute u!

many bros in other thread also cheong like crazy... check out the zhuhai thread...

but i will be back in the local scene like TH more often in a few months, i intro some gals that i know quite well from zhuhai to come to singapore... they are quite fresh, never come out work b4. later i will intro them some ktv in singapore... hehe... and of course i will share share with bros lah...

these days quite bz still, with work. zhuhai gals and zhuhai trips... i'll be back soon. hehehe..

Wow u want to push them into "fire hole"?? Let us view and screen first to see how fresh lah, we will treat them well, teo bo!!

pimpternational
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Wow u want to push them into "fire hole"?? Let us view and screen first to see how fresh lah, we will treat them well, teo bo!!

where got push them into fire hole, i am bringing them the ray of light!
hehehe.... wait till they really come first lah... too soon to say now. if they really manage to get their passports and visa, they can be our private selection of gals. hehehhehe.. haahaha.... good thing about them is that they are quite fresh lah.

Cum_Luver
08-05-2008, 06:23 PM
bro pimp,

oh yeah,i also goto the zhuhai's thread and browse.
but me only local scene. like what bro ito said,you are international cheongster la.

pimpternational
08-05-2008, 06:29 PM
bro pimp,

oh yeah,i also goto the zhuhai's thread and browse.
but me only local scene. like what bro ito said,you are international cheongster la.

heheheh.... 过奖了过奖了....
actually that may not be a good thing.
hehe... diversified...

Apistogamma
09-05-2008, 02:06 AM
this QQ2 from shenyang isit...sat with her b4 a couple of times last year...not much action from her...maybe i not her cup of tea...hai
heard she stay somewhere in north east area.

Thanks bro for the update, she's indeed from shenyang. Question is: Does she non action for all or does she choose to action with some? Maybe she only action with those she is comfortable with, perhaps any bro can update any action with her, if any.

Apistogamma
09-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Went down TH at 6pm, what else, botak says no room. In the end proceed to MG, standard of vegi is poor. Not many girls too, sat with 3 girls and found a gem, just arrived 1 week, a real SYT, looks and behave like a 21yr old virgin. The tow kay said MG is closing for biz wef 20 this month.

mood5
09-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks bro for the update, she's indeed from shenyang. Question is: Does she non action for all or does she choose to action with some? Maybe she only action with those she is comfortable with, perhaps any bro can update any action with her, if any.

Y bro, u like her ah? :D I dont know whether how many qq2 are there, i once sat with one who is not so tall one, also never ask where she from, just tok cock sing song with her, nothing much... :(

weeahwee
09-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Bros If u r goin there again must call Xiao Na.. She just come back not long only.. Her hj is powerful must try.. but quite ex becoz she is beautiful... Nice lady.. Pls treat her well... got alot of old gals come back le.. so Bros can give it a try,,,

PENIS UP BROSSSSSSS

honda69honda
09-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Hi bros,
Would like to check if anyone saw ah rou from suzhou recently? Went TH a few times either cannot find her or she kanna bao tai. :(. She look quite pretty sia. Any idea she can ta bao or not? In room she dont perform at all one lei? Y like tat huh? Anyone can share his experience with her with me. Thanks

Apistogamma
10-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Y bro, u like her ah? :D I dont know whether how many qq2 are there, i once sat with one who is not so tall one, also never ask where she from, just tok cock sing song with her, nothing much... :(

Ya man, i think she's quite good looking. The QQ2 i know ain't very tall either.
I think it's the same person. She is those sort that you won't think of grabbing and be playful with. anyway she is not back yet. thanks for the update anyway.

mood5
10-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Heard that these few days got raids so not much gals working :mad:
Dont know how long it will last. :(

speedyboy
10-05-2008, 08:53 AM

my personal feeling is that she choose to action with someone who is comfortable with and paid her well. Dunno how truth isit...heard from those girls that got ppl once tabao her for a month b4. I dun expect much action from her...she too non-proactive...i prefer proactive girl to make my session at TH a enjoyable time.

Xyberduke
10-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Went down TH at 6pm, what else, botak says no room. In the end proceed to MG, standard of vegi is poor. Not many girls too, sat with 3 girls and found a gem, just arrived 1 week, a real SYT, looks and behave like a 21yr old virgin. The tow kay said MG is closing for biz wef 20 this month.

i suspected mg is closing down.. really true ah... i heard from the gals there business quite bad.. but the gals are still ok lah... nvm, it only means that these gals will move to places like th,bs &nsh... nice..

Anyway, 7pm then got room mah... no matter how expensive, this place is damn full nowadays... AND DAMN FUN!!

Apistogamma
10-05-2008, 10:32 PM
my personal feeling is that she choose to action with someone who is comfortable with and paid her well. Dunno how truth isit...heard from those girls that got ppl once tabao her for a month b4. I dun expect much action from her...she too non-proactive...i prefer proactive girl to make my session at TH a enjoyable time.

Thanks bro for the update. You do have a point. Perhaps she will be proactive when you are a heavy tipper, but seems like none had any experience with her. Will check her out when she's back. Brothers, please update if their is any sighting of the presence, should be thereabout this time cos they usually go back for a week.谢谢各位!!

davis
10-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Damm it,just went TH yesterday,it was a ghost town.so little gals with so many customer.They butterfly like flash

First time in TH ilke that,as least last time the gals will flood in like water.

Yesterday we had to scout outside for gals and to settle down for pooer quality

Lucky i saw an old-timer F2,or else really break record ,go KTV no gal

Damage= $700++ for 2 and half bottle from 7pm to 1230am.

Overall = sianz

Apistogamma
11-05-2008, 12:36 AM
TH has not been raided for quite a while, it's on the card.
That probably explain the shortage of vegs. They must have heard
some wind about an impending raid. Food of thought, imagine a raid is going on and someone is having a BJ in the toilet without knowing what's happening
outside! That will be a classic case of kena caught pants down. How about that!!!

honda69honda
11-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Hi bros,
Would like to check if anyone saw ah rou from suzhou recently? Went TH a few times either cannot find her or she kanna bao tai. :(. She look quite pretty sia. Any idea she can ta bao or not? In room she dont perform at all one lei? Y like tat huh? Anyone can share his experience with her with me. Thanks

Sorry I mixed up the name. The one I am looking for is call Ah Rong. anyone knows her?

cx75
11-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Damm it,just went TH yesterday,it was a ghost town.so little gals with so many customer.They butterfly like flash

First time in TH ilke that,as least last time the gals will flood in like water.

Yesterday we had to scout outside for gals and to settle down for pooer quality

Lucky i saw an old-timer F2,or else really break record ,go KTV no gal

Damage= $700++ for 2 and half bottle from 7pm to 1230am.

Overall = sianz

Bro, agree with you. I went down to TH with my 3 kakis yesterday also. Really a waste to time. The gals were limited, they told me because of the raid in BS recently, most of them were afriad to work. Luckily, we went in after 12mn, the damage was $150.00 (2 jugs).

wansywans
11-05-2008, 06:58 PM
yo bros....

would like to ckeck if any bros know 'chen yen'.... seems like she is the more pretty type but cannot play type.... Went down TH a few days ago..... thought have much gers so regret ask her to 'f*** off' when she isn't the proactive type... in the end not much gers... sianzzz....

ccb666
12-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Bro

There used to be two QQ in TH. One is QQ2 and one is QQ.
Anyone know which club QQ went to as very long no see in TH? Didnt get a chance to ta boa her yet?

Tom_Jerry
12-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Maybe it is time to give this place a miss for the moment...

pimpternational
12-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Bro, agree with you. I went down to TH with my 3 kakis yesterday also. Really a waste to time. The gals were limited, they told me because of the raid in BS recently, most of them were afriad to work. Luckily, we went in after 12mn, the damage was $150.00 (2 jugs).

bro, long time no see... hehe...
anyway, wanna ask u ar..... is raid in singapore very common?
usually i never hear about any raid in ktv before.
so... during raid, the gals just run north south east west or what?
how about other ktv like tiananmen or vegas or orchard ktv, ever raid? or less likely?

bro, sorry ah, i am asking like i am one of the working gals... hehe... but if u have seen seen my previous posts, i have mention that some gals i know in zhuhai wanna come over. they'll be here for the first time, so they abit scared. so asking on their behalf. if they really come over, i will post to share share.... all i can say is they are very fresh. 18-22 only.
i am not okt.

Thom07
12-05-2008, 05:57 PM
So Bro Thom07 u interested in TH too huh?? Maybe can orkuinize an outing there 1 of these days...It used to be my playground :p

Oh well I'm interested but the recycled-beer issue and inconsistent pricing are putting me off. :(

My number's still the same. Yours? Or maybe we go Peach? Or now you become family man and kenna "curfew" at home? :D

Thom07
12-05-2008, 06:18 PM
bro, sorry ah, i am asking like i am one of the working gals... hehe... but if u have seen seen my previous posts, i have mention that some gals i know in zhuhai wanna come over. they'll be here for the first time, so they abit scared. so asking on their behalf. if they really come over, i will post to share share.... all i can say is they are very fresh. 18-22 only.
i am not okt.

Hi

About the raid issue, I'm a nut but you really live up to yr nick. Going international... :D

Thom

pimpternational
12-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Hi

About the raid issue, I'm a nut but you really live up to yr nick. Going international... :D

Thom

hahah, dun need the compliments.... actually nowadays, not very international anymore. quite stuck with china now...
last time still got taiwan, japan, korea, bkk, hatyai, viet, aus and US. but they all lose to china. so no point going.... hehe....
for me communication is very impt. so that leaves with taiwan and china. no need to say, china cheaper than taiwan, with good quality as well... so. conclusion is..

COME TO ZHUHAI THIS WEEKEND!! (another group in CP)

cx75
12-05-2008, 09:39 PM
bro, long time no see... hehe...
anyway, wanna ask u ar..... is raid in singapore very common?
usually i never hear about any raid in ktv before.
so... during raid, the gals just run north south east west or what?
how about other ktv like tiananmen or vegas or orchard ktv, ever raid? or less likely?

i am not okt.

Wah Bro, long time no see, such good lobang, must really introduce to me when they are here. :) Raid in KTV is very common, for TH it has been quite a while since the last raid. Therefore, ever since the last Thursday raid in BS, most of the gals dare not come to work in TH.

Most of the time, very difficult to escape as the AV will block all passage way. This is the risk they have to take (no risk no gain). However, they may consider working in the afternoon which is less risky. just my 2 cents suggestion.:D

pimpternational
13-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Wah Bro, long time no see, such good lobang, must really introduce to me when they are here. :) Raid in KTV is very common, for TH it has been quite a while since the last raid. Therefore, ever since the last Thursday raid in BS, most of the gals dare not come to work in TH.

Most of the time, very difficult to escape as the AV will block all passage way. This is the risk they have to take (no risk no gain). However, they may consider working in the afternoon which is less risky. just my 2 cents suggestion.:D

i see i see.... no wonder i always see the manager and so many people crowd around the entrance of TH. maybe to waive out the AV?
what about the bigger places like mirage or orchard ktv or tian an men? is it safer there? because it is a big venue...

technofreak
13-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh well I'm interested but the recycled-beer issue and inconsistent pricing are putting me off.

My number's still the same. Yours? Or maybe we go Peach? Or now you become family man and kenna "curfew" at home?

Sure...Just lemme know when there's sextivation...;)

mebirdie
13-05-2008, 04:10 PM
i see i see.... no wonder i always see the manager and so many people crowd around the entrance of TH. maybe to waive out the AV?
what about the bigger places like mirage or orchard ktv or tian an men? is it safer there? because it is a big venue...

BS has been not raided for 2 years. TH is about that as well. So it is about time. Normally more established KTV get less raid. :eek:

For bigger ktv, there are more different kind of rates.
AV, CNB, MOM as well. So far I see the bigger KTV get more raid than smaller KTV. The girls in bigger KTV must have earned enough. :D

pimpternational
13-05-2008, 04:23 PM
BS has been not raided for 2 years. TH is about that as well. So it is about time. Normally more established KTV get less raid. :eek:

AV, CNB, MOM as well. So far I see the bigger KTV get more raid than smaller KTV. The girls in bigger KTV must have earned enough. :D

wah.... much info regarding local ktv, which i never knew. coz i never heard of any raid everytime i cheong. also, we as customers, dun really care about that, coz we only care about our fun. but if that is the case...., now's not a good time.... thanx for info bro.

Xyberduke
14-05-2008, 08:10 PM

Not true bro...
I was there when BS was raided late last yr or early this yr, can't rem... but it was recent...

Xyberduke
14-05-2008, 08:14 PM

its slowly recovering liao... gals are slowly returning... i was suppose to visit bs, but went th instead... my reg gals still working and doing FJs.. :D

everytime there's such raids, it takes about 2 weeks to recover...

Thom07
14-05-2008, 08:41 PM
conclusion is..

COME TO ZHUHAI THIS WEEKEND!! (another group in CP)

Oh well, I meet up with a friend yesterday. He seconded your sentence as he had very fond memories on his recent trip. :p I'm tempted.

boreland
15-05-2008, 04:39 AM
is better to mention those girls that are problematic one so tat we will not take her.

shuqi - playable but not very hygiene.
xo - pretty but butterfly too much
dongdong - spectacle girl, not much action
xiao li - money faced girl, golden pussy is 300 overnight and is only 2 times
sisi - dead fish on the bed
f2 - good companion but wont go beyond hj
jin dou - a bear grudge girl if u ever reject her advance
fei2 - persistent auntie comming in to give massage
kaixin - smelly mouth cos smoke and drink too much
jiajia - dead starfish on the bed
honghong - disgusting breast, big and soft
xiaoling - snoring non-stop at night

agree with you on fei2, rather annoying and very persistent, becomes a turn off once u know what shes like, doesn't take no easily sometimes, heh.

i think there is another auntie like who is rather persistent too

i thought there were some good comments on f2, sisi?

lulu kinda likes hugging, hur hur hur?
there is this sweet looking.. something er, i think butterfly quite alot
xixi is kinda cute
abc, petite and not bad looking
but theres quite a few wild ones that gives nice hj's

never been to NG before, maybe can hook up with one of you brother soon.

boreland
15-05-2008, 04:51 AM
this is a place that you need no lists...
just go there with a fat pocket full of $$ and the heavenly feeling will come...
the gals are so wild that only the toughest will survive...

but must say that its getting more and more expensive, they keep increasing the pricing since its so popular... switching to BS very soon since i'm beginning to fuck the same gals here already after having tried most of the fuckable ones :p (less 1 or 2 new faces i saw yest) and the toilet is getting dirtier everyday and littered with condoms covers... haha.. and pocket drying up liao...

but still, this is the hottest ktv in town at the moment... TH has finally regained its foothold in sg after losing out for the past 2yrs.

yes, agree with you, you probably know who to avoid and who u dont mind anytime rtf, but it is still the place to go for budget or simi-budget if you want to play (not comparing niteclubs).

go earlier then toilet cleaner, the later the nite progress, the worse they get hehehe

hopefully bs won't be as quiet after their raid?

pimpternational
15-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh well, I meet up with a friend yesterday. He seconded your sentence as he had very fond memories on his recent trip. :p I'm tempted.
bro, pm me if u wanna join us, or any future dates. i go once every month. (this month twice already....)

but anyway, back to TH, i was there last friday. really very quiet.
most of the time, its just me and my bros in the room.
and honestly, i feel that the price is too steep to pay.
quite not worth the price, considering the place is old, dirty and lousy.
plus the gals now very smart, wont stay longer than 5min. the fun factor is so low.

i find it more worthwhile to drink with bros at a pub at a cheaper cost.
(most of the time, its just me and bros in the room anyway)
then afterwards, find a good PRC to bonk somewhere. i get the whole package, drinking + bonking.
with the same amount of money i paid.
so when i go to TH or BS, i go for the main purpose of hanging out with bros who wanna go there.

anyway, hope i dun kenna zap for my honest opinions even tho they're negative...., just my humble 2 cents worth.
peace.

mebirdie
15-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Not true bro...
I was there when BS was raided late last yr or early this yr, can't rem... but it was recent...

That raid is for other purpose. But no girls up the lorry. :D

cx75
15-05-2008, 11:17 AM
its slowly recovering liao... gals are slowly returning... i was suppose to visit bs, but went th instead... my reg gals still working and doing FJs.. :D
everytime there's such raids, it takes about 2 weeks to recover...

If that is the case, will visit again soon. :D

binbin81
15-05-2008, 11:29 AM
so the stock all back in full force liao ???

technofreak
15-05-2008, 04:45 PM

Don't think so...Some on long-term visa still "ON LEAVE" as they are afraid due to the recent raid ;)

However...My didi kept beckoning me to go tomorrow...Hehe :D

Xyberduke
15-05-2008, 08:14 PM

Not yet...
The only comforting part is that there will definitely be rooms available, and that the toilets are cleaner if you want to do some screwing in there..

Otherwise, wait another week I guess before spending $ there.

GZDesire
15-05-2008, 10:19 PM
tot of goin dis weekend bcos long weekend :)
its lucky draw den - dunno if veg qty n qly...got rm no veg mite as well go kopitiam drin n go GL bonk as 1 bro mentioned;)

hope some bro can update dis few days n c if time ripe 4 cheong:p

mood5
16-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Bro

There used to be two QQ in TH. One is QQ2 and one is QQ.
Anyone know which club QQ went to as very long no see in TH? Didnt get a chance to ta boa her yet?

Just came back from Th, think i saw your QQ... she is back! :D

binbin81
16-05-2008, 02:40 PM
thanks bro for all the feedback!.

doglived
17-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Hi,

does anybody wanna cheong tonight, tomorrow aft or night and monday afternonn or night. please call me 96440682.

Thanks.

Dog

Thom07
17-05-2008, 01:45 PM
bro, pm me if u wanna join us, or any future dates. i go once every month. (this month twice already....)

Thanks for the invite. Hmm how much did you apy for the rm now at TH?

However...My didi kept beckoning me to go tomorrow...Hehe :D

Bro, 你受不了. :D

GZDesire
18-05-2008, 01:25 AM
try my luck
not bad la

ting2
lu2
bx - pretty
ah xiu -so so
f2 - pretty, finali get 2 p....:p
xy - look so so but pf-powderful

it juz rocks:D

bx veli persistent 2 go quickie ; ), but wilpower overcome der temptaion ; p
ah xiu din really play
so is f2 - familiarity breeds or rather unbreed pf? : (

wasted din c xn...

Apistogamma
18-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Just came back from Th, think i saw your QQ... she is back! :D

There is a QQ and a QQ2, which one are u referring bro?
If it's QQ2, must cheong liao!! Last heard she went back,
will be back around this time. Anyone tabao QQ2 before?

SexPoweR
18-05-2008, 01:37 PM
what is the damage for beer and room during if i visit between 3pm to 6pm? I am planning to visit there either later or tomorrow afternoon.

mood5
18-05-2008, 02:53 PM

i think is not the one you are looking for,Bro.
The QQ i am talking about is quite short one, 1.5plus i think :p
yup, anyone tabao her before? i like short short cute cute type :D

95-emperor
18-05-2008, 06:04 PM
try my luck
not bad la

ting2
lu2
bx - pretty
ah xiu -so so
f2 - pretty, finali get 2 p....:p
xy - look so so but pf-powderful

it juz rocks:D

bx veli persistent 2 go quickie ; ), but wilpower overcome der temptaion ; p
ah xiu din really play
so is f2 - familiarity breeds or rather unbreed pf? : (

wasted din c xn...

Hi brothers,,, so many short form.. what you mean by P and PF
Sorry for my ignorant,,,,

i also used interested in F2 , wonder how much she charge ? Can go hotel..
Maybe she dislike me this old man that why she tell me she no special 1

Haha good luck to you buddy

Apistogamma
18-05-2008, 07:13 PM

QQ2 is back from last night, she called me and we met for lunch today.
I think after a few more lunches and dinners, i can tabao her for supper liao..
will have a full write up as soon as i kena her for supper!!

Apistogamma
18-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Looks like so far none has managed to tabao this QQ2, and looks like i shall have the honour to open ceremony, hahahahah. She really looks those pure and innocent type. This supper should be damn interesting. Savouring slurp slurp...

GZDesire
18-05-2008, 11:34 PM
she tell me she no special 1

no worry, no that special u tokin la..
pf = play factor

maybe some gal take time to warm up ;)

binbin81
19-05-2008, 12:02 AM
can see that most of MM is back in action.really must squeeze time to visit.

speedyboy
19-05-2008, 12:18 AM

actually depend on how much u offer. if she find u ok and the money is gd...i dun see why she will reject u. Afterall, those girls come to sg is to earn quick buck in the faster way before their visa expire.

lately seem like to have a trend of tabao leh in the TH....some of my regulars girls i used to sit with...one or two being tabao for a month sia....wonder which bro so rich tabao them for a month?:D

speedyboy
19-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Sorry for my ignorant,,,,

i also used interested in F2 , wonder how much she charge ? Can go hotel..
Maybe she dislike me this old man that why she tell me she no special 1

u r not the only one whom she said no leh...a couple of my frens she also say no...maybe lack of chemistry and most important money not enough to move her leh....guess to tabao her...maybe 500 and above for one fuck...she might be interested.

speedyboy
19-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Looks like so far none has managed to tabao this QQ2, and looks like i shall have the honour to open ceremony, hahahahah. She really looks those pure and innocent type. This supper should be damn interesting. Savouring slurp slurp...

hmm...so many ppl toking about her...guess i should not sentence her so fast in cold palace last time...hehee....

HamsterCoke
19-05-2008, 12:52 AM
u r not the only one whom she said no leh...a couple of my frens she also say no...maybe lack of chemistry and most important money not enough to move her leh....guess to tabao her...maybe 500 and above for one fuck...she might be interested.

Speaking of tabao, has any seniors out there managed to tabao this pretty but slightly big-sized girl called Lulu?

I sat with her a few times and even increased my offer to $500 to go hotel but was still rejected. So sad.. Maybe I should up my offer somemore as I am not too handsome, haha

designroof
19-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Heard that these few days got raids so not much gals working :mad:
Dont know how long it will last. :(

Hi Bro! Nw all the babe have gone to BS as the raid is over there! Is Happening!

mebirdie
19-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi Bro! Nw all the babe have gone to BS as the raid is over there! Is Happening!

What are you talking about? Can be more precise?:confused:

sexrookie
19-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Guys,

Was there on Thursday. As I am at the stage of semi retired and have not regain the urge unless someone pay for it then I go. haaa, haaaa

Is like a ghost town, NOT MUCH GIRLS. Took 3 jugs package (1 coke and 2 beer) for 150 plus. 8 pm to 11 pm. Took 2 regulars that are back again. One sat 15 tables the other sat 12 tables. So....... U can imagine BUTTERFLY how long.

Boring !!!! did not enjoy and not happy. Proceed to another KTV joint at Selegie same again under their expenses.

This is so much BETTER and HAPPY Man

:D

Apistogamma
19-05-2008, 11:49 AM
hmm...so many ppl toking about her...guess i should not sentence her so fast in cold palace last time...hehee....

QQ2 sure doesn't belong in the cold palace..

Sometimes, the tricky and challenging part is to bed the gals without paying.
When you have to pay after the screw, it makes the screw less passionate.
I have been lucky a few times screwing some broads without them asking for $$, just brought them for dinners or supper then without much persuasion proceed to hotel 81. Some even ask for $$ to just go for dinner.

I think it's not easy to bed this QQ2 but after spending some much time and $$, a good screw will be worth the while.
Some gals you don't even bother while some you just want all out to get her on the bed..

lucif32
19-05-2008, 01:26 PM
my friends and i in a group 6 went there last week at night sat from 9pm - 12 plus A.M, was qouted a medium room at second level with the price of $288 with 4 jugs. is it too expensive?

it was boring though, maybe due to the raid? no girls, in the end just find someone to accompany. almost went to a ktv once with no girl. :(

the previous time i went was so fun and happening.

unclesammi
19-05-2008, 01:28 PM
my friends and i in a group 6 went there last week at night sat from 9pm - 12 plus A.M, was qouted a medium room at second level with the price of $288 with 4 jugs. is it too expensive?

it was boring though, maybe due to the raid? no girls, in the end just find someone to accompany. almost went to a ktv once with no girl. :(

the previous time i went was so fun and happening.

Its not expensive. Just farking EXPENSIVE. You kanna chop liao.:D

sexrookie
19-05-2008, 01:41 PM
TH Members

Took 3 jugs package (1 coke and 2 beer) for 150 plus. 8 pm to 11 pm. Thur nite

Usually $190 plus, I think based on last time I "siao" TH KTV. They drop price becoz NO girls

Am I right or am I away too long from TH activity. That the $$$$ change

GZDesire
19-05-2008, 10:21 PM
tdy f2 not working; tin she go fav haunt:rolleyes:

xiao xiao - cannot make it - ask tip earliest, anyway so-so, release la...
xiao S - new gal, not bad looking but din really play
Da S aka Lulu - pf=10
linda - mistaken 4 another; juz take, but no mo kic :o
ting2 - pretty
L2, S2 - lookalike, GFE=7

Happy Vesak day to all Samsters:)

technofreak
20-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Bro, 你受不了

Now I'm beginning to reminisce about my wild TH days in the toilets n staircases...:p;)

Nowadays don't even dare to be funny with other gals...My gal n her many pairs of eyes watching me...

Cheers,
Techno

Apistogamma
20-05-2008, 12:09 PM
fellow cheongsters,

anyone at TH last night saw QQ2 aka wang lin?
just want to find out if she was there last night,
or any bros dated her last night?
appreciate any feedback...

HamsterCoke
20-05-2008, 12:37 PM
fellow cheongsters,

I was there yesterday. Did not see her, not sure about other bros.

sexrookie
20-05-2008, 08:47 PM
fellow cheongsters,

yes did see her.
She been in Singapore many times
Tabao her a few times and still the same old dead starfish at seabed
Always ask me free go and "bonk"

mood5
20-05-2008, 11:46 PM
wow,bro u so powerful, tabao a few times some more~:eek:
be humble abit ma, wait some bro will get jealous :D

anyway since you conquer QQ2 so many times, then what about QQ? :rolleyes:

sexrookie
21-05-2008, 06:18 AM
wow,bro u so powerful, tabao a few times some more~:eek:
be humble abit ma, wait some bro will get jealous :D

anyway since you conquer QQ2 so many times, then what about QQ? :rolleyes:

These QQ I do not know based on the name. Must see the face then ....as they might chnage the name after some girls know about SB forum.

I am at a semi retire stage so did not go TH for many, many months as the price is so fucking expensive.

Been there only last week and happen to see 2 regulars and one of them is QQ2 aka wang lin. Well she still remember me. Chit chat for a while and then ask me "when free go and bonk" same old phase. I do not know if you offer every customer the "tabao"

I am not trying to show off but ......
Just laying the fact and be warn that she is a dead starfish on seabed if any bro that fancy her might want to tabao her.
Tabao her a few time with a bit "KC" but did not work and still the same on bed. Give UP

Any girls playable or wild in TH does not apply the logic that on bed is the same.

GZDesire
21-05-2008, 07:05 AM
These QQ I...some girls know about SB forum.

Been there only last week and happen to see 2 regulars and one of them is QQ2 aka wang lin. ...."

Any girls playable or wild in TH does not apply the logic that on bed is the same.

Agreed totally Pf does not = Ff
P=play, f = factor
tried 1 gal from BS s/x bac, she juz do the starfish pose n u hav to work all by yoself, quite a turn off, s/mo ktv gal charges mo den HC and "Zhanjie":confused:

Apistogamma
21-05-2008, 12:03 PM
These QQ I do not know based on the name. Must see the face then ....as they might chnage the name after some girls know about SB forum.

I am at a semi retire stage so did not go TH for many, many months as the price is so fucking expensive.

Been there only last week and happen to see 2 regulars and one of them is QQ2 aka wang lin. Well she still remember me. Chit chat for a while and then ask me "when free go and bonk" same old phase. I do not know if you offer every customer the "tabao"

Just laying the fact and be warn that she is a dead starfish on seabed if any bro that fancy her might want to tabao her.
Tabao her a few time with a bit "KC" but did not work and still the same on bed. Give UP

Dear friend,
You can really make stories,
Now, really have to dis-credit every word you say.
You are really FOS (full of shit) hahahahah!!

Apistogamma
21-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Before this bull shit was posted, used to quite believe what fellow samsters has to offer in this forum and take cue from it. Now it seems that
some of the postings are simply plain made-up stories. Admist some black hats in and around here, some are geninue though.

Thom07
21-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Now I'm beginning to reminisce about my wild TH days in the toilets n staircases...:p;)

Married liao then must tone down a bit. For me, I miss Century. The good old days... ;)

ccb666
21-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi Bro

The QQ you mention is it a slim girl with short hair and sings very well one. The few times i sit with you, cant really play much. Tried offer her $1k but got turn down

Apistogamma
21-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Not sure about the QQ, but the QQ2 had long straight hair
but this time around she permed it, a little wavy.
Lets get this straight and not have a case of mistaken identity.
QQ2's hp xxxx7508. May the person who so claimed the so-called
"bonking" verify the subject at hand..

Apistogamma
21-05-2008, 05:09 PM
...and for that matter, the subject was not at TH monday and the person claimed the sighting of the subject. Why post something which is untrue?
Does it not make the forum less credible and lose its purpose of sharing geninue experiences and useful informations for the many forum users.

ccb666
21-05-2008, 05:33 PM
just for sharing, during QQ2 last trip to singapore. My friend spent alot of time trying to get her but failed. Hai life is tough when you have no looks and money..

sexrookie
21-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Not sure about the QQ, but the QQ2 had long straight hair
but this time around she permed it, a little wavy.
Lets get this straight and not have a case of mistaken identity.
QQ2's hp xxxx7508. May the person who so claimed the so-called
"bonking" verify the subject at hand..

Is been said that QQ2 aka Wang Lin
Well, I know this gal by the name Wang Lin since NSH time whether if she change the name to QQ2 I do not know. I been calling her by that name Wang Lin since day 1

Unless there is another Wang Lin in TH now then is a mistaken identity. She just gave me another new HP number on Thur XXXX3121.

Apistogamma
21-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Well, I know this gal by the name Wang Lin since NSH time whether if she change the name to QQ2 I do not know. I been calling her by that name Wang Lin since day 1

Unless there is another Wang Lin in TH now then is a mistaken identity. She just gave me another new HP number on Thur XXXX3121.

That case, ain't the same person we are talking about.

Apistogamma
21-05-2008, 09:58 PM
just for sharing, during QQ2 last trip to singapore. My friend spent alot of time trying to get her but failed. Hai life is tough when you have no looks and money..

Bro, to have a better insight of the time and money spent on a failed mission, just how much time and money did your friend put in? I want to have a gauge of what is to come to bring her on..

mood5
21-05-2008, 11:00 PM
yo yo bros, cool cool, no need so work out right? ;)

Quote:
The QQ you mention is it a slim girl with short hair and sings very well one. The few times i sit with you, cant really play much. Tried offer her $1k but got turn down

I think she just tied up her hair, abit push up and look like C cup tho...
yup, not playable sort :o

technofreak
22-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Married liao then must tone down a bit. For me, I miss Century. The good old days...

For me, I miss alot of places including Superstar, ex-Peach, Triumphal Arch etc...:p

...and for that matter, the subject was not at TH monday and the person claimed the sighting of the subject. Why post something which is untrue? Does it not make the forum less credible and lose its purpose of sharing geninue experiences and useful informations for the many forum users.

Don't get too incensed bro...Every samster do have the prerogative to voice their opinion. Just take it as newspaper reading...;)

Also, many gals at TH already came to know of this forum (esp TH thread). I personally know of a friend, who told me that a customer of his gal actually bookmark this thread in her pc under the "Favourites" tab for easy reference...Don't know what that "pilot" is thinking? :(

Apistogamma
22-05-2008, 06:17 PM
For me, I miss alot of places including Superstar, ex-Peach, Triumphal Arch etc...:p

Don't get too incensed bro...Every samster do have the prerogative to voice their opinion. Just take it as newspaper reading...;)

Also, many gals at TH already came to know of this forum (esp TH thread). I personally know of a friend, who told me that a customer of his gal actually bookmark this thread in her pc under the "Favourites" tab for easy reference...Don't know what that "pilot" is thinking? :(

Not a hint of incense. Rather, i would say i was perturbed by what seemed like a lack of genuineness of some of the postings. This forum is a common place to share genuine informations for all samster, not a place for egoistic people to make up stories to glorify themselves..ya

featherbird
23-05-2008, 12:26 PM

Oh Wang Lin is back??? She is one of my favourite....used to come before. But she is not that playable, wild as compared to others

speedyboy
23-05-2008, 10:21 PM
QQ2 sure doesn't belong in the cold palace..

Sometimes, the tricky and challenging part is to bed the gals without paying.
When you have to pay after the screw, it makes the screw less passionate.
I have been lucky a few times screwing some broads without them asking for $$, just brought them for dinners or supper then without much persuasion proceed to hotel 81. Some even ask for $$ to just go for dinner.

I think it's not easy to bed this QQ2 but after spending some much time and $$, a good screw will be worth the while.
Some gals you don't even bother while some you just want all out to get her on the bed..

Well all the best to u....i dun like waste so much time and money on girls that hard to get one...haha....anyway...she tabaoed one...u will have u chance.

speedyboy
23-05-2008, 10:35 PM

Not suprising some of the girls knew this website, there always some ego ppl like to booast this kind of things to the girls.for mi...i use this website as a feedback form which i usually post bad reviews about those girls (Those bad reviews i really mean from the bottom of the heart) that i had sit/bed before...so that those ego ppl will inform them and ask them to change their attitude towards us customer and improve their customer skills and mindset.hahaaa...so far a few girls did change for the better since they want to keep their ricebowl, now they tend to stay longer and more playable when they with mi...hehe

featherbird
23-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Do you guys actually tell them your nicks? so they serve you better to write FRs for them? :rolleyes:

speedyboy
23-05-2008, 10:39 PM

Nowadays don't even dare to be funny with other gals...My gal n her many pairs of eyes watching me...

Cheers,
Techno

never do it at the staircases before...but did it inside the big room near the counter while watching botak looking at us secretly...haha...

speedyboy
23-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Bro

Dun spoil the market...200 the maximum for tabao leh....inflation going up, oil prices going up, the tabao fees should be maintain at 100~200 dollars...i dun wish this also go up togather with the inflation rates...hehe

kuku07
23-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Damn it have the worse chionging session in my life... first time feel angry and no mood to chiong... Went to TH the waitress like quite attitude nvm... then in came the first and my last girl... sit down only like less than 2 mins start to help me pcc.. okie it a service but after pcc request me to pay her first... first time heard such thing... all the while the girl pcc liao will like wait until later part of the day then collect tips but she want me to pay her $50... straight away reject pay her $30 and ask her not to come back anymore.. then before she go still quarrel with us... make me no mood to chiong anymore... inside room at about 9pm but went home at 1030pm... damn it... and the girl name is RUYI... :mad:

mood5
23-05-2008, 11:10 PM
So who actually manage to tabao this QQ who see 1k as nothing one?:confused:

or bro, come to think of it, is your 1k offer is in SGD or their yuan? :rolleyes:

maybe u quote too much liao that she dont believe u, next time bring a briefcase full of ten dollars notes to let her believe. ;) then shout DEAL or NO DEAL! :D

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Doesn't it make more sense if samsters were to leave their nicks
if they leave remarks privately, or do it openly in the forum for everyone to judge? Must have rubbed salt into someone's wound, i reckoned..

ccb666
24-05-2008, 11:16 AM
So who actually manage to tabao this QQ who see 1k as nothing one?:confused:

or bro, come to think of it, is your 1k offer is in SGD or their yuan? :rolleyes:

maybe u quote too much liao that she dont believe u, next time bring a briefcase full of ten dollars notes to let her believe. ;) then shout DEAL or NO DEAL! :D

Wah lau, it is $S bro... I just have the fetish for girls that act virgin. In TH not many girls are like they are only money-minded.

Personal favourite: Mika and QQ.

I also agree with the other bros that QQ2 is sweet. To bro aristo, total my friend spent around $2k. Guess he is not too handsome

95-emperor
24-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Damn it have the worse chionging session in my life... first time feel angry and no mood to chiong... Went to TH the waitress like quite attitude nvm... then in came the first and my last girl... sit down only like less than 2 mins start to help me pcc.. okie it a service but after pcc request me to pay her first... first time heard such thing... all the while the girl pcc liao will like wait until later part of the day then collect tips but she want me to pay her $50... straight away reject pay her $30 and ask her not to come back anymore.. then before she go still quarrel with us... make me no mood to chiong anymore... inside room at about 9pm but went home at 1030pm... damn it... and the girl name is RUYI... :mad:

HAHA BRO , IF CANNOT AFFORD TO PLAY THEN DONT GO
The girls is all like that ,pc then have to give ald.. you first time go out play is it

Want to song then still dont pay....

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Wah lau, it is $S bro... I just have the fetish for girls that act virgin. In TH not many girls are like they are only money-minded.

I also agree with the other bros that QQ2 is sweet. To bro aristo, total my friend spent around $2k. Guess he is not too handsome

Thank you bro for the information, appreciate it!! Looks like she can be quite an expensive broad to bed or might not even get to...

Heard that a lot of gals were rejected entry at the customs, imagine their ordeals of taking the next flight back just after a long and tiring flight from for example far and away places like Harbin and Mongolia! Many were rejected extension of the visas via the internet application. Therefore, in a few weeks time, when all the remaining stock returns and limited stock successfully cleared the customs, there will be a serious shortage of vegetables. The implication is the remaining student pass and employment pass holders will become blue chips!! Not only do we have rice and flour shortages, now we foresee shortages for vegetables as well. Brothers, quickly eat when they are still around.

the_angel
24-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Guys,

Was there on Thursday. As I am at the stage of semi retired and have not regain the urge unless someone pay for it then I go. haaa, haaaa

Is like a ghost town, NOT MUCH GIRLS. Took 3 jugs package (1 coke and 2 beer) for 150 plus. 8 pm to 11 pm. Took 2 regulars that are back again. One sat 15 tables the other sat 12 tables. So....... U can imagine BUTTERFLY how long.

Boring !!!! did not enjoy and not happy. Proceed to another KTV joint at Selegie same again under their expenses.

This is so much BETTER and HAPPY Man

wah, go TH also never chio us..........

the_angel
24-05-2008, 11:51 AM

just an advice, on QQ, i know her. think if you can't get her, give it up. :)

featherbird
24-05-2008, 12:44 PM

So many girls, must choose properly.
gals that act act, they only ACT ACT.
actually, they are wild

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 01:02 PM

Bro, are you referring to QQ or QQ2?
Problem with these gals is they share names
and sometimes it gets a little confusing.
The diff between this two is QQ is slim with short hair
while QQ2 is also slim but with long hair.

QQ has a way with customers, i met one fellow cheonster, here is his account. At first, when he sat with her, sometimes she will not take tips from him saying they are friends, after a few sittings and some lunch dates,
he managed to bed QQ without paying, BUT...
thereafter was a nightmare for him, She kept pestering him
to borrow money giving all sorts of mother and son stories,
finally that guy succumb to the constant bugging and gave her $1000sg.
Still the bugging didn't stop. Being married, he had calls and sms during wee hours, that guy was so pissed and finally settled the episode with an undisclosed amount!! His parting shot was, "it was a VERY EXPENSIVE AND PAINFUL SCREW!!"

naemlo
24-05-2008, 01:05 PM
he managed to bed QQ without paying

Another stupid ass.....:rolleyes: Anyway, good lesson for all.:D

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Another stupid ass.....:rolleyes: Anyway, good lesson for all.:D

That was exactly what i told him. You don't pay now, you pay much more later!! He thought he got lucky with her. The problem is men always thought they can get a free screw cos the gals are "real" with them. GET REAL men, c'mon. There are a few gals who are really into some relatioships but more often than not, they are too few and too far in between.

Himerus
24-05-2008, 03:05 PM
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
by Brendan Behan

this just prove the quote is right.
i am not saying there is no sex for free but it is very very slim,sooner or later it will lead to something. and you will have to paid more for it.

brother,glad that you get over it and move on.

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 03:45 PM
i am not saying there is no sex for free but it is very very slim,sooner or later it will lead to something. and you will have to paid more for it.

Brother, i was not the one to kena, it was a sob story of one of the
cheongster i met at TH. Just wanna share a genuine experience.

kuku07
24-05-2008, 03:54 PM
HAHA BRO , IF CANNOT AFFORD TO PLAY THEN DONT GO
The girls is all like that ,pc then have to give ald.. you first time go out play is it

Want to song then still dont pay....

I think you are the first timer... i go so many time nv in my life pay first... please get ur head straight before posting...

kuku07
24-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey and thanks the one that scold me "fuck u" and dare not leave ur nick... loser with a big L... haaa :D

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey and thanks the one that scold me "fuck u" and dare not leave ur nick... loser with a big L... haaa :D

Agree bro..
Why do people have the balls to leave uncompromising remarks but no balls
to leave behind their nicks?? C'mon, have Balls with travel..

cx75
24-05-2008, 04:29 PM

Bro, I encountered that also. See my previous post. She is like hit and run type. If you pay her $50, she will not come in anymore. Imagine, 1 rm $50, if she can settled for 15 rms and for 3 sessions. How much she has earned for one day. Like that, what's the point we cheong KTV, must well look for FL better.

That time I paid her $30 and told her to come back again for the balance, ended up, she came in to sit with me a few times, though just for a while.

We cannot let her spoil the market, otherwise next time all the gals follow her style and we Bros will suffer. :mad:

kuku07
24-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Bro, I encountered that also. See my previous post. She is like hit and run type. If you pay her $50, she will not come in anymore. Imagine, 1 rm $50, if she can settled for 15 rms and for 3 sessions. How much she has earned for one day. Like that, what's the point we cheong KTV, must well look for FL better.

That time I paid her $30 and told her to come back again for the balance, ended up, she came in to sit with me a few times, though just for a while.

We cannot let her spoil the market, otherwise next time all the gals follow her style and we Bros will suffer. :mad:

Yes that what i think so too... that why when she like that i straight away reject but mood spoil liao so just ask her to F*** O** and i am not like some other people who have so much cash that they give $50 and not need her to come back... those are the people that spoil market haiz...

So will those kind hearted guy who are damn rich pls stop doing such thing to at least give us poor man a chance!!! :D

kuku07
24-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Agree bro..
Why do people have the balls to leave uncompromising remarks but no balls
to leave behind their nicks?? C'mon, have Balls with travel..

Anyhow i half suspect is that girl itself... i think some people just leak this forum out to these WL... haiz... :(

Apistogamma
24-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Anyhow i half suspect is that girl itself... i think some people just leak this forum out to these WL... haiz... :(

Well well, if there's any truth that the gals are accessing into this forum,
we are really going to be at the losing end. They can see what's written,
what's been dicussed, who's been criticised and so on. We are like naked infront of them!! Don't know what is these people thinking when they leak this forum to them. Aren't they sick in the head!

GZDesire
24-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Bro, I encountered that also. See my previous post. She is like hit and run type.

Agreed
up 2 individual to react to her lo

hc hj oso 50, but at TH incl tips... ie let her sit wih u 1-2 times 3rd x den let her hj n pay 50...

1 question to bros out there:-
go 2 freq, 2 many familiar 2 sit dunno how 2 reject- any gd methods? : D

heard got 1 new TH cheonster (wih other bros) kena sat 10 ovr gals but pay ea onli 10 n get veli messy

n got 1 xiaoli (say new gal), after reject still come in n sit 3x (but no play no touch) end stil ask 4 tip, giv 10 stil wan mo, wat an id...:mad:
advice 2 all bro, pple like that have 2 b firm - dun let her come in nex time at all!!

ABC -
Da S - always play 2 limit:D
XO - change hairstyle.. din recognise
L2- jude but realli kn how 2 dig gold
S2- gd companion, juz abt rite;)

Apistogamma
25-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Was down at TH last night.
There was some new faces, i think
the spill-over from MG due to its closure.
At least the one i sat was formerly from MG.
Can't remember the name, Ye Rong or Yi Tong
or something. She is a newbird, only been here
for 2 weeks on student pass. 21 yrs old. Confirm
SYT. Don't know anything, just sit there like a vase.
In the event anyone interested in this type, that's one pick.
She said she wanted to leave TH after she found
out that the place is "worse than MG" because the customer
keep reaching for her tits. At one stage she even went toilet
to cry. Guess in no time she'll get used. She tried to get out of
TH but she said there's a "fierce looking guy" stopped her
everytime. hahahah Who else but botak doing his sentry duty.
As i am now in the midst on a certain target, else this is one good
candidate to try on. Certainly not the pay-per-view type. The only
set back is that she is from Fujian province, and i hated that accent.

Thom07
25-05-2008, 01:16 PM
hc hj oso 50, but at TH incl tips... ie let her sit wih u 1-2 times 3rd x den let her hj n pay 50...

Now TH also going up-market already ah? 50 tips! When I went to mid-range KTVs previously, the tips also 50 but normally the girl will auto hj for you and also spend more time with you as compared to girls in TH.

Time had changed. I'm getting old.

kuku07
25-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Now TH also going up-market already ah? 50 tips! When I went to mid-range KTVs previously, the tips also 50 but normally the girl will auto hj for you and also spend more time with you as compared to girls in TH.

Well thats because alot of ppl spoil the market... last time where got so expensive... now a days chionging at these place are getting real expensive... need to change location soon... :D

Apistogamma
25-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Well thats because alot of ppl spoil the market... last time where got so expensive... now a days chionging at these place are getting real expensive... need to change location soon... :D

The strange thing is while the tips for the so-called big KTVs are getting lower, the so-called budget KTVs are getting higher. I brought some customers to Dynastic Classic, my regular place, the gals are charging as low as$150 for booking, night session. I was quoted $200 at TH for a 3hr session.

cx75
25-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Went to TH yesterday with my kakis. Wah damn crowded, many people waiting for room. Waited until 12.45am still no room available. Sian, left the place. :mad: not worth to go in anymore.

TH still so popular though the beer/liqour is expensive.:mad:

speedyboy
25-05-2008, 04:52 PM

kind of miss those days when the tips to those girls was $10. but then that was few years ago....

Thom07
25-05-2008, 07:34 PM
now a days chionging at these place are getting real expensive... need to change location soon...

That's why I rather go pub nowadays.

Went to TH yesterday with my kakis. Wah damn crowded, many people waiting for room. Waited until 12.45am still no room available. Sian, left the place.

I passed by on Friday night at ard 9 plus and there is quite a few ppl waiting outside already. Dont know why. :confused: Anyway, you are part of the gang which used to frequent TH? Itomichi, Dayview....?

kuku07
25-05-2008, 09:18 PM
The strange thing is while the tips for the so-called big KTVs are getting lower, the so-called budget KTVs are getting higher. I brought some customers to Dynastic Classic, my regular place, the gals are charging as low as$150 for booking, night session. I was quoted $200 at TH for a 3hr session.

Real or not... ask the girl wake up idea lah... normal tips is $20.... $200 you can call 10 girls leh... but to me 5 girl enough cos sometime you need to go toilet andt hat save u like $100!!! :D

luvwave
25-05-2008, 11:16 PM
seriously, those cheongstar who paid 50 buck instead of normal 30 buck for tips i would said can classified into 3 type.

one type is god damn rich
so give more lor. dun care about spoiling normal market rate. it is none of their god damn business if poor cheongster cannot afford.

second type is like Newbie ( want save face & trouble)

girl ask $50 scare Paisen or dun want argue too much so give lor. in the end the girl all know this tricks and blackmail us brothers. ( you all have seen many case of girl arguing in ktv, very ugly scene for lesser 10 sgd also can turn face one )

thrid type - want give an impression to the girl

really think want give more so that left an impression on the girl so that she might next time remember you on your next trips. ( overall do you think worth it? heh)

basic principle we are here to have fun.

There might be right and wrong in giving more tips.

many give because they have enjoy the girl service and it is an obligation to give them monetary return.

WHo correct who is wrong. Very hard to said.

But Th is no longer budget KTV as compared to BS.

Maybe upgraded liao. haha

GZDesire
26-05-2008, 12:32 AM

so wat is der mkt rate 4 hj in so-called budget KTV?
(-when i say 50-means inclusive of "xiao fei")

200 % agreed
1 bro tol me kena chop hard...pure go jalan jalan with meimei n nothin else
if wan "tabao", jus ask outrite quote, if ok, go; if not go look 4 other veg lo;)

mood5
26-05-2008, 01:49 AM
"it was a VERY EXPENSIVE AND PAINFUL SCREW!!"
wow, thinking of tabaoin her, but on second thought... :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by the_angel View Post
just an advice, on QQ, i know her. think if you can't get her, give it up.
Bro, are you that carrot head ? :p

That's why I rather go pub nowadays.
Totally agree! :D everything up price, nowadays dont cheong much liao ..., :(

Apistogamma
26-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Real or not... ask the girl wake up idea lah... normal tips is $20.... $200 you can call 10 girls leh... but to me 5 girl enough cos sometime you need to go toilet andt hat save u like $100!!! :D

To clarify, what i am sayng here is booking "bao tai" that means the vegetable stays with you and not butterly "pao tai". You may want to
try asking some of the popular SYTs and see how much they quote. For that matter, i do know of a group of cheonster, they go almost everyday and they
tip very heavily. Was told they are bookies and they are there to really spend. Well, nobody can stop them what they are doing. Is a free market bro.. Some people find it worthwhile while some other people find it carrot head. There is also a bunch of taxi ah lao who go daily and i heard they tip quite heavily too. Like one brother mentioned, some want to impress the gals, some feel that 50 buck is nothing while some are fools. Is anybody's call, there ain't a standard rate whatsoever!!

Apistogamma
26-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Still in the topic of tips, there used to be a cheonster,
he goes alone. Always ask for a medium room. He doesn't
drink alcohol only order soft drinks. Every session he will sit not less
than 15 gals, sometimes 20. Tips everyone $30 to $50. The china waitress
told me his damage per session is always more than $1k. Those gals
he fancies he will tip at least $100. Who is to say he is wrong, he spends what he likes.
ALL KIND OF CLOWNS MAKE THE WORLD!

HIVsucks_XXX
26-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Wow, $50 tips for this joint seems very expensive man.:(

Apistogamma
26-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Wow, $50 tips for this joint seems very expensive man.:(

For those who can throw $1k a night, $50 is lose change to them.
These people won't feel a thing throwing $200-$300 to screw the
gals they fancy. They just want a quick fix, don't want to waste time.

Xyberduke
26-05-2008, 04:31 PM
For me, the only thing that changed is the room/drinks pricing..

Tips is still at $20. It was never $30, I've chatted up with other customers as well along the corridor and all concurred its still $20. $30 already spoil market.

Tabao overnight ranges from $150 to $200, have never encountered anything more recently.

In the KTV itself, normal rates is:
$50 HJ
$80 BJ
$100 FJ in room/toilet

Recently, I was quoted even lower, my reg told me that too many gals are offering service nowadays and competition is tough so they try to clinch the deals at the beginning of every session as towards the end, those who want it, already had it... So 1 to 1 1/2hr before session ends, the price drops.

Here're the offers last 2 weeks from the respective gals ard 6:30pm or 10pm for your reference...

Ah Xiu: $50 BJ, says she don't do FJ, didn't bother to ask further since I'm not interested in any of her services...
F2: $50 HJ, can't rem FJ price but didn't go as she doesn't have condoms in hand and she keeps coming out from toilet cubicles 1st & 2nd flr with diff men, i feel uncomfortable..
Jin Jin: $80 FJ... She's comes out frequently from 2nd flr cubicle with many diff men, can't miss. overnight $200 but negotiable.
Gal A: Can't rem name as I was too drunk then, gal with big boobs, long slight curly hair, small eyes always wearing mini-skirt of jeans material(There's only 1 gal in TH who dress this way).: $100 FJ... Overnight is $200, ST is $150 but must send her home afterwards.

Can't rem the price of others as there're just too many.

The gals there are just expecting $20 tips and that's really what they deserve.

I'm not degrading them, but when I visit higher end ktvs (those $50 tips type with mummy), the service is really worth $50, they're restricted in the number of rooms they can entertain per night, has better PR skills and together with the mummy, they make sure you have fun... in budget KTVs like this, you have to make sure you have fun and the gals butterfly like there's no tomorrow. I compare a high end ktv gal who can only sit 4 rooms a night to make sure she don't neglect any customers earning $200 with a TH gal who sits 10 rooms coming in only for a short while every hour or so, do a quickie and leaves also earning $200 and at TH, they've 3 sessions, on a good day $600! They're happy with the $20, so lets keep it that way as the normal rate... For brothers who want to award your fav gal more, go ahead, but don't give the gals the impression that that's the norm please for the benefit for other bros here.

Xyberduke
26-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Anyone has "Sex is Zero 2" clip?

Sidetrack..
Can download from BT liao. Don't bother, the gals in the show are not pretty.. and the boobies of the bigboob lady is fake.

Apistogamma
26-05-2008, 05:35 PM
For me, the only thing that changed is the room/drinks pricing..

Tips is still at $20. It was never $30, I've chatted up with other customers as well along the corridor and all concurred its still $20. $30 already spoil market.

Tabao overnight ranges from $150 to $200, have never encountered anything more recently.

$50 HJ
$80 BJ
$100 FJ in room/toilet

Recently, I was quoted even lower, my reg told me that too many gals are offering service nowadays and competition is tough so they try to clinch the deals at the beginning of every session as towards the end, those who want it, already had it... So 1 to 1 1/2hr before session ends, the price drops.

Here're the offers last 2 weeks from the respective gals ard 6:30pm or 10pm for your reference...

Ah Xiu: $50 BJ, says she don't do FJ, didn't bother to ask further since I'm not interested in any of her services...
F2: $50 HJ, can't rem FJ price but didn't go as she doesn't have condoms in hand and she keeps coming out from toilet cubicles 1st & 2nd flr with diff men, i feel uncomfortable..
Jin Jin: $80 FJ... She's comes out frequently from 2nd flr cubicle with many diff men, can't miss. overnight $200 but negotiable.
Gal A: Can't rem name as I was too drunk then, gal with big boobs, long slight curly hair, small eyes always wearing mini-skirt of jeans material(There's only 1 gal in TH who dress this way).: $100 FJ... Overnight is $200, ST is $150 but must send her home afterwards.

Can't rem the price of others as there're just too many.

The gals there are just expecting $20 tips and that's really what they deserve.

I'm not degrading them, but when I visit higher end ktvs (those $50 tips type with mummy), the service is really worth $50, they're restricted in the number of rooms they can entertain per night, has better PR skills and together with the mummy, they make sure you have fun... in budget KTVs like this, you have to make sure you have fun and the gals butterfly like there's no tomorrow. I compare a high end ktv gal who can only sit 4 rooms a night to make sure she don't neglect any customers earning $200 with a TH gal who sits 10 rooms coming in only for a short while every hour or so, do a quickie and leaves also earning $200 and at TH, they've 3 sessions, on a good day $600! They're happy with the $20, so lets keep it that way as the normal rate... For brothers who want to award your fav gal more, go ahead, but don't give the gals the impression that that's the norm please for the benefit for other bros here.

Quite frankly, i think those gals know the characteristics of all the regular
customer. Before they even bother to come in the rooms, they already know
what kind of tipper the customer is. That is why sometimes when the gals are loaded with rooms, they will choose the customers. They will siam(avoid) those rooms they claim as lousy tipper. That is also why even when they do come in, they will stay max 5 mins cos they rather invest their time on those they think will tip heavier. I ever heard a converstion at the corridor among some gals, sharing how much the customer in the particular room will tip. when the gals mention just $20 buck, all the other gals said don't waste time..

WOOHOO
26-05-2008, 05:48 PM
its a game its always a game when you chiong thee places^^
either you play into their hands or they play into yours.....so which catergory do you belong too ??

Apistogamma
26-05-2008, 06:58 PM
its a game its always a game when you chiong thee places^^
either you play into their hands or they play into yours.....so which catergory do you belong too ??

At the end of the day, it boils down to supply and demand.
As it is, there is still a big pool of supply, therefore the
more desparate ones will lower their pricing to get some business.

It can been see recently when there was talk of a impending
raid and the gals have gone hiding, some cheongster had to
wait for gals at the corridor. That's a uncommon situation as TH is usually flooded with hunderds of them. If the authority does squeeze the supply,
the situation will be very different. When demand supercede supply,
No fish prawn also can liao!!

WOOHOO
26-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes I agree with you about the supply and demand thingy but I still feel its totally up to individual. Your choice is the best choice!! Never be supressed about what others feel. If you think that WL is worth the money pay her, if she's not wahahahhaha you know what to do la ya:D

Xyberduke
26-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Quite frankly, i think those gals know the characteristics of all the regular
customer. Before they even bother to come in the rooms, they already know
what kind of tipper the customer is. That is why sometimes when the gals are loaded with rooms, they will choose the customers. They will siam(avoid) those rooms they claim as lousy tipper. That is also why even when they do come in, they will stay max 5 mins cos they rather invest their time on those they think will tip heavier. I ever heard a converstion at the corridor among some gals, sharing how much the customer in the particular room will tip. when the gals mention just $20 buck, all the other gals said don't waste time..

There're different gals so here's my description of gals after so many years in TH.. lucky I'm on MC today, too weak to chiong, plenty of time to write.. haha

The Great.. (handful) These are chio gals who knows they've rooms no matter what time they start work. Surprisingly most of the gals who fall into this category have great attitude just that they come to work a little later.. They entertain you and expects a little more tips which you'll gladly pay. Hall of Fame includes FaZhi, XiaoWei, XiaoHong, Heya, AhLi, F2, etc...

The Delight.. (quite a handful) These are those who comes early to get rooms (some can be chio, but so heavenly chio like those in "The Great"), try all rooms no matter how tough and try their best to please customers no matter how much the tips are. $20 is sufficient to make them happy. Hall of Fame includes Meizi, XiaoHong, XiaoXiao, AnQi, ShuangShuang, etc...

The Worker.. (majority) These are those average looking gals who comes early, work hard going into every room and harass customers in order to get business. They too crave for $20 and sometimes try their luck to ask for more.. Normally, you won't sit with them on your next visit and only take them when there are no other gals...

The Smart.. (handful) Based on my 5yrs in TH, those who fall into this category dress better than "The Delight" category but are not necessary chio-er than them. They are definitely below "The Great" category. They think they're very beautiful and intelligent, with confident of getting rooms even when late and expects more tips. These are the ones to avoid at all cost. They're here to make themselves happy, not the other way round.

from 2002, TH was filled with the smart..
Then in 2003, a sudden increase of the greats...
followed by the domination of the delights in 2004...
by 2006, only the workers remain with a handful of delights and smarts.. and occasionally the greats who usually end up in higher end ktvs if not under any agent's control.

Thom07
26-05-2008, 09:26 PM
so wat is der mkt rate 4 hj in so-called budget KTV?
(-when i say 50-means inclusive of "xiao fei")

See the post below...

$50 HJ
$80 BJ
$100 FJ in room/toilet

I'm not degrading them, but when I visit higher end ktvs (those $50 tips type with mummy), the service is really worth $50, they're restricted in the number of rooms they can entertain per night, has better PR skills and together with the mummy, they make sure you have fun... in budget KTVs like this, you have to make sure you have fun and the gals butterfly like there's no tomorrow. I compare a high end ktv gal who can only sit 4 rooms a night to make sure she don't neglect any customers earning $200 with a TH gal who sits 10 rooms coming in only for a short while every hour or so, do a quickie and leaves also earning $200 and at TH, they've 3 sessions, on a good day $600! They're happy with the $20, so lets keep it that way as the normal rate...

Good job. But each to his own. There are some who still prefer TH to others. Thanks for the info on Sex is Zero 2. Will dl when I'm free. :D

speedyboy
26-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Still in the topic of tips, there used to be a cheonster,
he goes alone. Always ask for a medium room. He doesn't
drink alcohol only order soft drinks. Every session he will sit not less
than 15 gals, sometimes 20. Tips everyone $30 to $50. The china waitress
told me his damage per session is always more than $1k. Those gals
he fancies he will tip at least $100. Who is to say he is wrong, he spends what he likes.
ALL KIND OF CLOWNS MAKE THE WORLD!

heard of this legendary cheonster from other girls also...hehe...think is an retired man, quite rich one, always go during HH. forgot what tis he name of the girl of his favourite which he always tip 200. the rest is just 50.

speedyboy
26-05-2008, 11:33 PM

she FJ....wow...since day one she first work in TH...i been asking her everytime about FJ, everytime kena reject...Bro...u r my hero...teach mi how u manage to do it.
:eek:

95-emperor
27-05-2008, 05:03 PM
she FJ....wow...since day one she first work in TH...i been asking her everytime about FJ, everytime kena reject...Bro...u r my hero...teach mi how u manage to do it.

I REALLY DOUBT SO, MY FREINDS HAS BEEN ASKING HER SO MANY TIMES. THINK SHE ONLY THE MOST IS HJ BA:rolleyes:

Hornydogg
27-05-2008, 05:47 PM
went TH on sat with buddies, quality of gals gd, better on weekdays, charges $185 for room with 3 jugs of beer. sat with pingping & kexing pretty prcs with gd attitude, overall session great as sat dont have to wait & quality of gals better than on weekdays.. :D

davis
27-05-2008, 07:20 PM
I REALLY DOUBT SO, MY FREINDS HAS BEEN ASKING HER SO MANY TIMES. THINK SHE ONLY THE MOST IS HJ BA:rolleyes:

Yeah me too,i been asking her many times liao,but she refuses to do it

but her service is still the best among the gals

Xyberduke
27-05-2008, 08:20 PM

Brother, I almost lost interest in her liao because of her frequent toilet trips with men.

Please confirm that she rejects FJ?? That will rekindle my interest in her.

Nothing to teach, she was the one who asked for it on the 4th time i sat with her... not me...

Xyberduke
27-05-2008, 08:33 PM
ok... was trying to update my signature when i realise some f**ker zapped me w/o leaving a name.

Please have balls and zap me leaving your name... I don't worry about my points because it means nothing to me. And I've never zapped people so don't worry about retribution if you zap me.. But you're the first f**ker who zapped me in a TH thread. If you don't know the facts or truth about these gals, go f**k your mother instead (btw, looking at the points, its quite obvious who you are) and not come here to read things you don't want to read.. Read the entire history of TH KTV thread and see how long I've been to this KTV and the postings of true feedbacks... So true that few years back, brothers used it to sian my reg chicks who happened to be my reg GF then.. just go and read page by page..

Those names I posted confirm chop guarantee has no steady boyfriends... if you're one of those who believe you're their boyfriend, i hope you still have enough savings to spend on them while they suck you dry like all the 'assumed' boyfriend they have.

Xyberduke
27-05-2008, 08:36 PM
See the post below...

Good job. But each to his own. There are some who still prefer TH to others. Thanks for the info on Sex is Zero 2. Will dl when I'm free. :D

I love TH too bro, that's why it has been my No. 1 KTV for the past few months:D... just trying to correct the info on tipping...

StephenChua
27-05-2008, 08:43 PM
There're different gals so here's my description of gals after so many years in TH.. lucky I'm on MC today, too weak to chiong, plenty of time to write.. haha

The Great.. (handful) These are chio gals who knows they've rooms no matter what time they start work. Surprisingly most of the gals who fall into this category have great attitude just that they come to work a little later.. They entertain you and expects a little more tips which you'll gladly pay. Hall of Fame includes FaZhi, XiaoWei, XiaoHong, Heya, AhLi, F2, etc...

The Delight.. (quite a handful) These are those who comes early to get rooms (some can be chio, but so heavenly chio like those in "The Great"), try all rooms no matter how tough and try their best to please customers no matter how much the tips are. $20 is sufficient to make them happy. Hall of Fame includes Meizi, XiaoHong, XiaoXiao, AnQi, ShuangShuang, etc...

The Worker.. (majority) These are those average looking gals who comes early, work hard going into every room and harass customers in order to get business. They too crave for $20 and sometimes try their luck to ask for more.. Normally, you won't sit with them on your next visit and only take them when there are no other gals...

The Smart.. (handful) Based on my 5yrs in TH, those who fall into this category dress better than "The Delight" category but are not necessary chio-er than them. They are definitely below "The Great" category. They think they're very beautiful and intelligent, with confident of getting rooms even when late and expects more tips. These are the ones to avoid at all cost. They're here to make themselves happy, not the other way round.

by 2006, only the workers remain with a handful of delights and smarts.. and occasionally the greats who usually end up in higher end ktvs if not under any agent's control.

Great summary & recap...will up you once my 24hr curfew over...

N.B. Those who upped me, kindly be patient as I can only return the favour once every 24hrs. Thanks.

GZDesire
27-05-2008, 09:32 PM

ya lo, Bro Xyberduke mus teach us a trick or 2 le; i oso fall under the no go beyong hj :(

Xyberduke
The Great.. (handful) AhLi, F2, etc...
The Delight.. Meizi, XiaoHong, XiaoXiao, AnQi, ShuangShuang, etc...
The Worker.. ther gals...
The Smart.. (handful) Bs happy, not the other way round.

interesting analysis, can list who belong to the workers and smart group;)

Speedboy
heard of this legendary cheonster from other girls also...hehe...think is an retired man, quite rich one, always go during HH. forgot what tis he name of the girl of his favourite which he always tip 200. the rest is just 50

spoil mkt; hope da gal realise not every1 got such spending power and still entertain poor folks like us:D

Apistogamma
27-05-2008, 10:45 PM
ok... was trying to update my signature when i realise some f**ker zapped me w/o leaving a name.

Please have balls and zap me leaving your name... I don't worry about my points because it means nothing to me. And I've never zapped people so don't worry about retribution if you zap me.. But you're the first f**ker who zapped me in a TH thread. If you don't know the facts or truth about these gals, go f**k your mother instead (btw, looking at the points, its quite obvious who you are) and not come here to read things you don't want to read.. Read the entire history of TH KTV thread and see how long I've been to this KTV and the postings of true feedbacks... So true that few years back, brothers used it to sian my reg chicks who happened to be my reg GF then.. just go and read page by page..

Those names I posted confirm chop guarantee has no steady boyfriends... if you're one of those who believe you're their boyfriend, i hope you still have enough savings to spend on them while they suck you dry like all the 'assumed' boyfriend they have.

Power Bro.. I totally share your sentiments. No doubt i just join in this forum,
I want to reiterate the fact that why these people have balls to zap but no balls to leave their identities. Come of it, this is just a forum for we cheongster to share genuine info and not for members to fight for points over nitty-gritty stuff. I for one don't give a F**k about the points..

Thom07
28-05-2008, 01:15 PM
ok... was trying to update my signature when i realise some f**ker zapped me w/o leaving a name..

Cool down. Anyway I had already upz you recently.

Apistogamma
28-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Was down TH last night from 10plus till 1am.
Gals were in abundance. Normal service resumed.
Sat with my regular, 3 other kakis had the time
of their life. One 30plus from Suzhou was BJ-ing for one of my
fren while another fren fingered her from behind.
Another guy went toilet do FJ. All had a great time!!

speedyboy
28-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Brother, I almost lost interest in her liao because of her frequent toilet trips with men.

Please confirm that she rejects FJ?? That will rekindle my interest in her.

Nothing to teach, she was the one who asked for it on the 4th time i sat with her... not me...

Only 3 reasons i can think of why she only ask u for FJ
1) u are filty rich...she know u will pay her much
2) u r damn handsome...she want to f u
3) tat night, she might be feeling lonely...and u r the lucky chap she want a ons.
:p

speedyboy
28-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah me too,i been asking her many times liao,but she refuses to do it

but her service is still the best among the gals

hehee...if there is voting system in TH.
I will vote her for the best service Th girls for the year of 2007.

95-emperor
29-05-2008, 10:09 AM
3) tat night, she might be feeling lonely...and u r the lucky chap she want a ons.

Wonder how much you pay ? :D :D :D
if below $300 then i willingly to pay too

technofreak
29-05-2008, 10:47 AM

Good categorization effort from u bro...:)
Well done!!

Don't get too incensed bro...It's part n parcel in this forum. Anyway, I had upped ur points before...:)

$50 HJ
$80 BJ
$100 FJ in room/toilet

Good "quotation" here...Hehe

Anyhow i half suspect is that girl itself... i think some people just leak this forum out to these WL... haiz...

Well well, if there's any truth that the gals are accessing into this forum,
we are really going to be at the losing end. They can see what's written,
what's been dicussed, who's been criticised and so on. We are like naked infront of them!! Don't know what is these people thinking when they leak this forum to them. Aren't they sick in the head!

It's confirmed that some reading this forum had leaked info to the gals!!! I too wonder how it does benefit those "leakers"??

I'm older than u bro...But younger at heart than u :p

1 question to bros out there:-
go 2 freq, 2 many familiar 2 sit dunno how 2 reject- any gd methods?

U can't prevent them from flooding the rooms...Just be firm n reject!! Also, stand up n walk out of the room if they persist in sitting with u (as a last resort n this works everytime!!) ;)

SammyHulk
29-05-2008, 11:38 AM
U can't prevent them from flooding the rooms...Just be firm n reject!! Also, stand up n walk out of the room if they persist in sitting with u (as a last resort n this works everytime!!) ;)

Tis never tried b4. Thankz 4 e tip, will use it next time when going.;):D

star:rock
29-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Now in TH still must buy the compulsory 3 plates of fruits ?

Thom07
29-05-2008, 02:02 PM
It's confirmed that some reading this forum had leaked info to the gals!!! I too wonder how it does benefit those "leakers"??

Maybe trying to impress the girls? Who knows?

I'm older than u bro...But younger at heart than u :p

You are a young & hyperactive TechnoFreak.

When they get too persistent, I will stand up and walk straight to the washroom.

95-emperor
29-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Maybe trying to impress the girls? Who knows?

You are a young & hyperactive TechnoFreak.

When they get too persistent, I will stand up and walk straight to the washroom.

you can also try to tell them , today i wish tchange my taste..
Esp to those you have sit before, then they will understand
I have try many times before, it works like a charm...

Went last night to try DA S.....
She is really power xia.. haha but too bad butterfly too much:(

95-emperor
30-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Now in TH still must buy the compulsory 3 plates of fruits ?

you can tell the waitress that u take care of her later...
the you take 2 plates also can:)

Apistogamma
30-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Coming back to the topic of tips.
Quite honestly, there isn't a hard and fast rules
when it comes to tipping the gals.
It all depends on how much you enjoy with the gals.
The average tipping trend is $20 and $30 for the normal
sitting that i agree, but if you like the gals, there's no stopping you tipping her
whatever you deem proper. My friend once tipped a vegi just arrived
from Harbin $200 on her first day of work. She was so touched
by the gesture and eventually sort of "fall in love" with my
friend and in the end he got to bonk her umpteen times. As my friend
stays alone, she eventually move in to stay with him thru out her entire
stay. Didn't that $200 buck go a long way?

Apistogamma
30-05-2008, 12:41 PM

Being good looking has its privileges. Have looks will travel.

technofreak
30-05-2008, 03:18 PM
you can also try to tell them , today i wish tchange my taste..
Esp to those you have sit before, then they will understand
I have try many times before, it works like a charm...

Wow have to learn from the master...This trick I never try before ;)

My friend once tipped a vegi just arrived

That's risky investment though...What if there's no ROI??? ;)

Apistogamma
30-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow have to learn from the master...This trick I never try before ;)

That's risky investment though...What if there's no ROI??? ;)

Sometimes must be a little adventurous ya. No risk no gain!!

newbadass
30-05-2008, 11:07 PM
It all depends on how much you enjoy with the gals.
The average tipping trend is $20 and $30 for the normal
sitting that i agree, but if you like the gals, there's no stopping you tipping her
whatever you deem proper. My friend once tipped a vegi just arrived

I cannot agree with tipping as an investment. I can only agree with tipping as payment.

Therefore, if I give a girl $200, it will be because I feel her service was worth $200. Not because I want to gamble that she will give me $500 worth in return.

But please feel free to disagree. I am not a gambling man at heart :D

Apistogamma
30-05-2008, 11:42 PM
I cannot agree with tipping as an investment. I can only agree with tipping as payment.

Therefore, if I give a girl $200, it will be because I feel her service was worth $200. Not because I want to gamble that she will give me $500 worth in return.

But please feel free to disagree. I am not a gambling man at heart :D

May it be an investment or a payment, the guy just like the gal.
In the end he got lucky..

speedyboy
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Wonder how much you pay ? :D :D :D
if below $300 then i willingly to pay too

i wont go beyond $300 for a FJ.
this amount go can china to f 2 virgins for two consecutive days.

speedyboy
01-06-2008, 11:23 PM
May it be an investment or a payment, the guy just like the gal.
In the end he got lucky..

i still strongly believe that we should f%%k and forget rather than let use them as investment unless you guys are really serious about them.:o

jdi813
01-06-2008, 11:30 PM
this amount go can china to f 2 virgins for two consecutive days.so is the $300 inclusive of airfare and accomodation as well ???

bro u cannot think like that simply cos u neber factor in the convenience of time and distance ... not everyone can afford to disappear for a period just to go for an economical bonk ... i'd rather pay what i need to pay and get it over with here in the shortest time possible ... i believe my time is worth more than that

Apistogamma
02-06-2008, 11:30 AM
so is the $300 inclusive of airfare and accomodation as well ???

bro u cannot think like that simply cos u neber factor in the convenience of time and distance ... not everyone can afford to disappear for a period just to go for an economical bonk ... i'd rather pay what i need to pay and get it over with here in the shortest time possible ... i believe my time is worth more than that

Agree.. Flying all the way to main land for just a few screws?
Isn't it PENNY WISE AND POUND FOOLISH!!
and the risk of some serious quake too.

Apistogamma
02-06-2008, 11:45 AM
this amount go can china to f 2 virgins for two consecutive days.

I wish to know whereabout in China, which kampong in China you can
screw two virgins for 2 days with just 1500RMB?? I'd like to know so that
my next trip up there i can go look for them..

binbin81
02-06-2008, 12:00 PM
RMB 1500 for 2 days?..i don't think its sufficient!!

Apistogamma
02-06-2008, 02:51 PM
RMB 1500 for 2 days?..i don't think its sufficient!!

Shanghai (Jin Se Hui Huang KTV)
Sitting: 500Rmb(in china they don't run tables)
Short Time: 800Rmb
Overnight: From 1500Rmb.

Dong Guan (Hong Shi KTV)
Sitting: 200rmb(no butterfly)
Short Time: 500rmb
Overnight: 800rmb.
This place is now the hottest place among us, the citizen of Singapore.

richardftm
04-06-2008, 01:34 PM
anyone tried tao dao this girl jin tuo b4 big boobs ha ha

95-emperor
05-06-2008, 01:56 AM
anyone tried tao dao this girl jin tuo b4 big boobs ha ha

never heard before leh

binbin81
05-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Shanghai (Jin Se Hui Huang KTV)
Sitting: 500Rmb(in china they don't run tables)
Short Time: 800Rmb
Overnight: From 1500Rmb.

Dong Guan (Hong Shi KTV)
Sitting: 200rmb(no butterfly)
Short Time: 500rmb
Overnight: 800rmb.
This place is now the hottest place among us, the citizen of Singapore.

you enlighten me , but you still need flight fare to get there.thanks for the info anyway!

technofreak
05-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Any bros been to the joint lately?? How is the stock?? All back in full force?

Cheers,
Techno

bangbangben
05-06-2008, 02:16 PM
is the beer at this joint still the same??

as flat and as funny tasting as before?

Schenker
05-06-2008, 02:19 PM
TH seems to be the more happening place, den BS. :eek:

Awaiting Bro Darke and his gang (aicheongmai) to bring me go 6c6c. :D

Schenker
05-06-2008, 02:21 PM
I wish to know whereabout in China, which kampong in China you can
screw two virgins for 2 days with just 1500RMB?? I'd like to know so that
my next trip up there i can go look for them..

Virgins, in china??

Can!!! Made in china products sure can be re-virgin everyday. :p

kiongoy
05-06-2008, 04:19 PM
been there recently, but did not c many girls there. Most of the girls cannot make it one. Omg... where are the babes???

Lulu isnt there on my few visits. wonder where is she. miss her so much
this JJ wasnt there either
Overall i think TH cannot recover since BS got raid
Sooooo bad now

kiongoy
05-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Where have those better looking girls relocated to?
any bros have any information plsss update ya.... really miss afew of them

just my personal feeling...
now TH is left with super sub-standard quality girls, most of them cannot make it n have those sleazy looks.
really too common along the streets compared to what BS is having

SammyHulk
05-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Unlucky mayb or e gals w standards had smarten up n look sumwer else in higher class ktv? Used 2 cheong ter but tats waaay back (b4 TH had their renovation). tats fun back then, my buddy got 2 bonk a gal twice 4 e price of 1.....

Guess nowaday different liao bah. Now must read 'hangcheng' here 1st n get a more informed decision.:D

unclesammi
05-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Where have those better looking girls relocated to?
any bros have any information plsss update ya.... really miss afew of them

just my personal feeling...
now TH is left with super sub-standard quality girls, most of them cannot make it n have those sleazy looks.
really too common along the streets compared to what BS is having

You can find good ones at Pudong and Macau now too. :D

Apistogamma
06-06-2008, 12:23 PM
You can find good ones at Pudong and Macau now too. :D

It's true that the gals at Pudong and Macau are not bad. Been to both this week. But the place might not necesarily be suitable for those brothers who are looking for wild fun. That two places are more subtle than TH. Some of the gals are at those new places to try out, but i think they will eventually return to TH if they can't earn as much as what they can make in TH. They don't have so many rooms compared to TH.

newbadass
06-06-2008, 04:50 PM
It's true that the gals at Pudong and Macau are not bad. Been to both this week. But the place might not necesarily be suitable for those brothers who are looking for wild fun.

Those places are meant for guys who think they are expert at sianing charbor lah... me, I want it quick and I don't need girls to stroke my ego by falling in love with me. So TH it is! :D

Xyberduke
06-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Quantity at TH, Quality at BS as the moment.
Was receeing while waiting, noticed a few gems at BS... But still no room, so NSH again...

TH quality dropped a little, but in terms of quantity still there with playable gals..

if you want pretty ones with some playability go BS... if you want pretty ones that can play a little, go NSH.

Wait a while, I believe TH will recover, but frankly, I thought it is still alright.

kapitan_kirk
07-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Lulu isnt there on my few visits. wonder where is she. miss her so much

Bro.. able to tabao Lulu? Have you tried?

KK

unclesammi
07-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Those places are meant for guys who think they are expert at sianing charbor lah... me, I want it quick and I don't need girls to stroke my ego by falling in love with me. So TH it is! :D

I still prefer action, nothing beats BS. TH 2nd choice. :p

Xyberduke
07-06-2008, 11:06 AM
I still prefer action, nothing beats BS. TH 2nd choice. :p

me too, but the problem is always cannot get rooms in BS!!!! Damn frustrating

kiongoy
07-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro.. able to tabao Lulu? Have you tried?

KK

hi bro, maybe u can try den share with me if u r able to ya. i wld like to know also...
if u succeed in doing so, pls drop me a msg n teach me how u do it k. thks.
I must admit she is a nice lady. great looks with even greater figure

kiongoy
07-06-2008, 11:52 AM
no news of relocation of girls from bros here? so sad... want to find one girl really very difficult.
can bros who have Lulu's hp no. pls pm me, i lost my hp, lost all contacts.

went TH to look for her again last night, but cant c her again. sian...

TH got plentiful of stock, but mostly reallly old aunties. only afew can make it in terms of looks.
got one girl in shinning gold colour dress, short hair. looks quite pretty. nvr got her as she seems so busy

Apistogamma
07-06-2008, 04:53 PM
SG KTV at L27 was raided last night.
It's a subsidiary to TH, could it be TH's turn tonight???

Apistogamma
07-06-2008, 06:12 PM
I think there won't be many gals tonight as the news filter through.
Only the few gung-ho ones will be brave enough to appear..

WOOHOO
07-06-2008, 06:17 PM
me too, but the problem is always cannot get rooms in BS!!!! Damn frustrating

me three BS is the best!!!!:D
was there last night again wahahahahahaha!!!

WOOHOO
07-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I think there won't be many gals tonight as the news filter through.
Only the few gung-ho ones will be brave enough to appear..

last night at BS when the news spread there some gals also left the place le especially those who got caught the previous time but there are others who gave us a bloody good time in the room last night wahahahaha mass orgy man!!!

Apistogamma
07-06-2008, 07:33 PM
last night at BS when the news spread there some gals also left the place le especially those who got caught the previous time but there are others who gave us a bloody good time in the room last night wahahahaha mass orgy man!!!

Sounds good man!!
Ought to relocate to BS.

GZDesire
07-06-2008, 10:43 PM
last night at BS when the ...previous time but there are others who gave us a bloody good time in the room last night wahahahaha mass orgy man!!!

Sounds good man!!
Ought to relocate to BS.

now i torn between 2 lovers:p
tot TH is wilder den BS : )

Bro Woohoo care 2 name the playable BS gals? ; )

TH got Lulu, Ruyi, abc, all fun gals le:D

scorpion9
08-06-2008, 12:55 AM
TH vs BS? which place is more value for moeny

sexrookie
08-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Bros

BS

WOOHOO
08-06-2008, 11:10 AM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/18313-bs-ktv.html

to each his own bro what may be playable to me may not suit you and what is playable to you may not suit me. Each individual has personal
Anyway I've written a couple of frs on the gals there you can go take a look ya^^ There are many gems there you just have to slowly pick HH is the best if you want commandos wahahahahahahaha SH also got but and I say but mut depend on the gal lo wahahahhahahahahhaha!!

WOOHOO
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Bros

BS

WOOHOO second and third that man!!:D

cx75
08-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Went to TH with my kakis on Saturday nite, surprised not very crowded. We got rm immediately, maybe because of te Euro Cup. :)

Not many gals around and the quality not very good. Sat with 5 gals, two my regular. There was this gal, Wah Wah, playable but not very pretty. Her HJ is very skillful.

Overall so so only.

sexrookie
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Went to TH with my kakis on Saturday nite, surprised not very crowded. We got rm immediately, maybe because of te Euro Cup. :)

Not many gals around and the quality not very good. Sat with 5 gals, two my regular. There was this gal, Wah Wah, playable but not very pretty. Her HJ is very skillful.

Overall so so only.

No crowd is mostly for guys
Not many girls, maybe .............

Ckeck it out at NoNmake KTV thread

NoName KTV kenna checkl

binbin81
09-06-2008, 08:04 AM
No crowd is mostly for guys
Not many girls, maybe .............

Ckeck it out at NoNmake KTV thread

NoName KTV kenna checkl

it been sometime since i last chiong with you.how's life?

Apistogamma
09-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Is Monday a good day to go TH?
Been there several Mondays, always not many gals.
Now with the raids edging closer and closer,
guess today won't be that good either.

Apistogamma
09-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Could this be the beginning of the downfall for TH KTV?
The tide has certainly been swayed towards BS..

WOOHOO
09-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Could this be the beginning of the downfall for TH KTV?
The tide has certainly been swayed towards BS..

I would not say that. BS has BS customer bease and Th has TH customer base it's different. TH has their own following just wait for the wind to blow off the gals will be back la. BS also faced the same problem when it was last raided. The gals will be back la dun worry^^

Apistogamma
09-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I would not say that. BS has BS customer bease and Th has TH customer base it's different. TH has their own following just wait for the wind to blow off the gals will be back la. BS also faced the same problem when it was last raided. The gals will be back la dun worry^^

Point taken..

Xyberduke
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM

TH wilder den BS.. yup... But BS have some GEMS....

Xyberduke
09-06-2008, 07:31 PM

BS has a strong customer base... i heard a few guys talking at the smoking pt that they call a different and sure got room.. the number i call is always engage... get thru also no room... walk in also no use, they'll tell u no room and put u on waitlist... wondering how to get 'that' number and into the preferred customer base...

enough talk abt BS, now for TH...

hope to chiong th this week... chionging at night, since AV always raid in afternoon and looking at the postings, we're like inviting them to raid;)... dun wan to waste $$ on beer when gals all run..

sexrookie
09-06-2008, 07:46 PM
it been sometime since i last chiong with you.how's life?

Nice to hear from U again. Me semi-retire from KTV. Not lke last time 1 week go KTV 4 times.

Still go from time to time. depend if my big head can control my small head

Apistogamma
09-06-2008, 07:54 PM
BS has a strong customer base... i heard a few guys talking at the smoking pt that they call a different and sure got room.. the number i call is always engage... get thru also no room... walk in also no use, they'll tell u no room and put u on waitlist... wondering how to get 'that' number and into the preferred customer base...

enough talk abt BS, now for TH...

hope to chiong th this week... chionging at night, since AV always raid in afternoon and looking at the postings, we're like inviting them to raid;)... dun wan to waste $$ on beer when gals all run..

The present BS is what is used to be the old Dong Guan.
Number always engaged, even got thru also same old shit..
Fully Booked. The raiding tide is still very much an issue now.
Quite a few gals called (unsolicited) to go party. Brought one chick
from TH to the Thai disco at City Plaza then proceded to Zouk last wednesday nite. All these happened because they are afraid to
go work, so they either stay home play mahjong or cheo people go
party. Wonder when will he raids subside??

sexrookie
09-06-2008, 08:42 PM
The present BS is what is used to be the old Dong Guan.
Number always engaged, even got thru also same old shit..
Fully Booked. The raiding tide is still very much an issue now.
Quite a few gals called (unsolicited) to go party. Brought one chick
from TH to the Thai disco at City Plaza then proceded to Zouk last wednesday nite. All these happened because they are afraid to
go work, so they either stay home play mahjong or cheo people go
party. Wonder when will he raids subside??

RAID will be long going till MP Fatimah for that GRC turn her firepower to somewhere else

Apistogamma
10-06-2008, 06:37 PM
haven't been around for a week, anything special gems found??
heard there is a new girl, very young and very daring.
anyone has update?

h.5.n1virus
10-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Been there last wednesday and ytd as well.
Ytd I purposely go there to see Ruyi and wanted to ask her out to book a hotel room.
But she refused.
So very disappointed.
Ytd many girls are complaining there are no customers.
Maybe due to the soccer.

Xyberduke
10-06-2008, 08:03 PM
haven't been around for a week, anything special gems found??
heard there is a new girl, very young and very daring.
anyone has update?

are u talking abt the one with name associated with fast food? She's an angel, and 80% of the customers are there for her.. expect a bloody long queue

Xyberduke
10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Was in $$ saving mode for a few days when phone rang.. and have no regrets visiting TH....

TH Rules... The Quality Gals are back in full force today.... Quantity not really there yet..

XiaoYing, FangFang, AYang, BigS, WeiWei, HuiHui, F2, BK, JinLing, BB, etc.. everybody is back and wild... omg...

<To limit your expectations>
Don't bother asking the waiteress to call the gals thru the sys after 2hrs into the session, most are too busy to come (even counter tttt999) unless you use 'tips', 'bill' as callsign.. u need their hp no. or just wait outside the room that they r in, once they're out, grab!!

The variety is incredible.. There smart & beautiful, wild & sexy, cute & polite, horny & desperate, titty & wet.... one for everybody...
This is the best time to chiong TH in 2008 and I stamp my nick on it as guarantee..

However, if you're looking for aunties, this is not the place for you..you may ignore this post for that purpose.
Because for the first time, 70% of gals who pushed my door was young.. a record high liao...

Feels like TH class of 2003.....

No more rotation for the next 3 weeks.. Its all TH KTV!

SammyHulk
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
.....However, if you're looking for aunties, this is not the place for you..you may ignore this post for that purpose.

Well i didn't. Thankz 4 e update. ;)

GZDesire
11-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Was ..no regrets visiting TH....

TH Rules... The Quality Gals are back in full force today.... .. everybody is back and wild... omg...

The variety is incredible.. There smart & beautiful, wild & sexy, cute & polite, horny & desperate, titty & wet.... one for everybody...

Because for the first time, 70% of gals who pushed my door was young.. a record high liao...

... Its all TH KTV!

with dis type of enticing, advertising how 2 resist xia???:D
wat da name of the new and daring gal, any bro can advise?:p

WOOHOO
11-06-2008, 11:06 AM
good good the gals are back wahhahahahaha!! It's the great TH sale grab it all quick!!!:D

Was in $$ saving mode for a few days when phone rang.. and have no regrets visiting TH....

TH Rules... The Quality Gals are back in full force today.... Quantity not really there yet..

XiaoYing, FangFang, AYang, BigS, WeiWei, HuiHui, F2, BK, JinLing, BB, etc.. everybody is back and wild... omg...

This is the best time to chiong TH in 2008 and I stamp my nick on it as guarantee..

However, if you're looking for aunties, this is not the place for you..you may ignore this post for that purpose.

No more rotation for the next 3 weeks.. Its all TH KTV!

shiok shiok lo ya!!! Its Happy TH time!!!
Bro Apistogamma you see the stocks and quality are back so when are you going to teh neh neh huh?? Power gals are all back in action le quick quick !!

binbin81
11-06-2008, 12:25 PM
good good the gals are back wahhahahahaha!! It's the great TH sale grab it all quick!!!:D

shiok shiok lo ya!!! Its Happy TH time!!!
Bro Apistogamma you see the stocks and quality are back so when are you going to teh neh neh huh?? Power gals are all back in action le quick quick !!

you are really powerful, you chiong TH and BS frequently.on top of that, all MM is back in full force makes it worthwhile to chiong now!.

WOOHOO
11-06-2008, 12:38 PM
you are really powerful, you chiong TH and BS frequently.on top of that, all MM is back in full force makes it worthwhile to chiong now!.

ya lor must get value for money ma so now everyone start chionging ah!!! CHARGE!!!!:D

technofreak
11-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Good to know that TH is back!!! Does anyone know about the Indian Oil gang...Are they back yet?? Must "siam" far far when you see them taking out their bottles of oil from their bags...:eek:

Cheers,
Techno

SammyHulk
11-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Good to know that TH is back!!! Does anyone know about the Indian Oil gang...Are they back yet?? Must "siam" far far when you see them taking out their bottles of oil from their bags...:eek:
Cheers,
Techno

Indian oil gang? in TH? Sori bro dun understand, can enlighten mi?:p

ReCaRo79
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM
I think i know what bro technofreak mean now.

He is trying to tell us those girls who like to use oil as lubricant to hj for ppl.

I was being HJ by one of the girl before in that manner.

Quite shiok and ur di di will get a bit warm later.

But the bad thing is hj with that oil, ur di di tends to come earlier than expected. :(

So i think bro technofreak is trying to warn bros here that if they use that to hj for customers, then the session might not be that long.

The girl is trying to make u come early by using that oil.