PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

nacho
23-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Hope my points can shoot up rocket high like stock market till those who zapped me without valid reason burst their blood vessels and womit blood.

Bro, only after CNY leh, curse until like that ah.......

itomichi
23-02-2008, 02:33 PM
thanx bro itomichi and all bros for an awesome night. it's was my pleasure chilling with ya all.
i was that new kid in a red polo T, in case ya all dun know who i am yet.
i cant remember everyone's names/nick on who is who, but ya, i'll try. hee...
till the next time we cheong again together!

i brought a gal home last night. the one that the "mummy" brought into our room at the end. shes not bad. very fair, but small headlamps. skin also not as smooth as i expected. but she's very very wet and good BBBJ. plus the mentally shoik part is i had first blood, since it was her second day here. GFE. gentle and friendly. hugging me the whole night. bonked her twice and sent her home at 10am. damage is 200. pretty standard. oh yes, her name.... i'd try to recall. if not, i'll ask the next time i'm there. i will post her name when i find out... sorry for the moment. hee hee...

lets cheong again soon!

next week, 28 Feb - March 2. going to zhuhai. any takers?

Is tonite again too soon for u?? YOu have got PM bro.

nacho
23-02-2008, 02:38 PM
You have missed too many session liao, next session at 29th don't tell me u are not coming - 29th should be payday already right if not still very close to payday. OK dont say I dont help you, let you "o-tang" me pay me another session lah. If like that u also cannot come then I follow other ppl loh u make me not happy I zap u liao !!!!:cool:

Then you better set up a GIRO with all the regulars and auto dedect the money on 29th.

cx75
23-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks Bro Himerus, Adidas020108 and Cum_Luver for upping my points.

You all really early. Went out with my girl after the wonderful session. Very tired but happy. This time round we had quite a big group cheonging. Bro Cum_Luver, I like your sporting performance. Too bad unable to ask the girl to performance with you, she wanted but you rejected her. Next time will try again. Hahaha

Sorie some Bros I still dun know your nick just know by face, there was one Bro who sang throughtout the nite, hope he is ok with his throat, very entertaining.

Bro Itomichi, thanks for helping me to reject some gals, they very persistance.

Overall, a wonderful session again.

cx75
23-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi Bro ito,

Not too excited lah. But just reached home so nothing to do so login and post a thank you note to you, bro dayview and the rest of the bro... :)

Really have a great time yesterday night. More brothers out there? Wow!! Next time will be a bigger group then more gals walking into the room.. :)

But the best joke of the nigth is the pig elephant who came in and keep asking one of the bro (sorry.. cant rememeber the nick) to sit and play with her.

Ya.. Lets' plan the next session.. :)

Hi Bro, I was the one, walau very hiong ha. Keep rejecting still come back. The worsed part was she suddenly thrown herself on me until I almost couldn't breath. :(

aicheongmai
23-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro, I was the one, walau very hiong ha. Keep rejecting still come back. The worsed part was she suddenly thrown herself on me until I almost couldn't breath. :(

Hahahaha.. So you are the one.. The way she throw herself to you is like elephant fall down and hit something.. I hope she didn't damage your dick... Hahaha...:D

She is really a joker...

STmode
23-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Bros do you all know whether Mika can be laid or do special in the toilet. I have seen her and quite interested to try

Himerus
23-02-2008, 06:50 PM
good evening,

can see all of brothers here really enjoy their times at TH.
too bad me,can join the fun coz got a lot of family's committment and control very the tight by OC.

keep those juicy juicy posting coming hor,though cannot go,read also shiok la. :D

cx75
23-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Bro Himerus, you really missed out the fun on Friday nite. Try to join us if you can, me too, have my constraint couldn't cheong too often but still managed to squeeze out some time.

You will enjoy Bro Icecum performance (mistaken as Bro Cum_luver in my previous post, sorie), he really striped according to Alex Toh's song. Gals quality not bad and alot compared to last Friday. :)

I sat with one syt, name apple, quite hot.

crypster
23-02-2008, 11:00 PM
just been there today for the HH

not bad more gals nowadays think GL got raid then all the gals came ktv?

if u are there take ur time to choose man... lots of gals they jsut keep coming from 2pm to all the way.. so if find no gals wait for awhile will have new one come...

they quite ok will jus ask for $20 tips.. but some will ask u treat dinner for $5 which they order in since they cant go out... up to u to give la for that..

cant rem one gal that seat with me but she quite hot and popular came in i at first dun wan but kiss me and rape me!!! haha then take la.. not bad actually.. even offer me free hj but i decline cos was just going for company today haha..

icecum
23-02-2008, 11:17 PM
To all bro so this fri same place same time? Do count me in hor......:D
Lauhbeng are u back this fri? u must come ar......

** Tomorrow DF bro sorry i can't made it last min got dinner with my family so can't join in with u guys liao sorry **

icecum
23-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Next week if got no gal to support me to striped togethere i won't striped liao :p

You will enjoy Bro Icecum performance (mistaken as Bro Cum_luver in my previous post, sorie), he really striped according to Alex Toh's song. Gals quality not bad and alot compared to last Friday. :)

I sat with one syt, name apple, quite hot.

LauHBeng
24-02-2008, 12:12 AM
To all bro so this fri same place same time? Do count me in hor......:D
Lauhbeng are u back this fri? u must come ar......

keke bro icecum i BACK!!! This Friday sure on! Miss you guys terribly.

Reading the posts these few days really make me horny like siao. Can't wait to cheong with the gang.

LauHBeng
24-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Let's discuss with bros later to open our own cheong thread as proposed by one long-distance bro who can see and hear but cannot join us now, hahahahah he must be very itchy applying "Mo Bi Go"..

keke bro the more u suan me the more I itchy liao.

I can see and hear but cannot join......I WILL KEEP FANTACISING!!!!

LALALALALA

Must impose new rules... new members must contibute mo bi ko to me...

Dayview2004
24-02-2008, 05:00 AM
We already have 13 bros confirm for next session on 29th Feb 2008. Looks like need 2 big rms liao excluding many other bros coming back after their trip.

Dayview2004
24-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Thanks aicheongmai and nacho for their point.

itomichi
24-02-2008, 09:57 AM
keke bro the more u suan me the more I itchy liao.

I can see and hear but cannot join......I WILL KEEP FANTACISING!!!!

LALALALALA

Must impose new rules... new members must contibute mo bi ko to me...

OK lah u like to fantastise right, let you gian again: last nite altogether 6 bros to BS, saw one new young gal with glasses really look like teacher. All switched to cosplay mode and fantasied that she is a teacher this time, next time OL, then..............................One bro took her, she was real wide and sit on his laps. After we told she looks like a teacher, she immediately pull out his belt and do rock and roll on top of him, pertending to use his belt to wipe him with some bloody moaning.

Cannot tahan liao right, me just think only also already want to go again, you better come back fast if not next time ask this teach to use ruler to XXX yr backside in bending position.

Then hor, not enough, the whole group let BS and proceed to TH, then hor more juciy actions at TH with those aggressive gals there. One new bro acted cool at BS not taking any gals claiming he "vegetarian" that night but ended up graping two gal smiling the whole night. I think he no more "vegetarin" once passed midnight right.

TH gal are monsters that can turn a innocent man into breats, but don't worry they have no impact on u cos u are already a breats liao, what else can they turn u into right, let's see this Fri.

If you come back earlier, there is likely to be a session bef 29th to celebrate one bro's birthday.

U better ask icecum to dance again, the last session his dance got "突破", eExactly danced like Alex at the ending part of the MTV but without the toy duck blocking the XXXXXXX.

LauHBeng
24-02-2008, 01:14 PM
OK lah u like to fantastise right, let you gian again: last nite altogether 6 bros to BS, saw one new young gal with glasses really look like teacher. All switched to cosplay mode and fantasied that she is a teacher this time, next time OL, then..............................One bro took her, she was real wide and sit on his laps. After we told she looks like a teacher, she immediately pull out his belt and do rock and roll on top of him, pertending to use his belt to wipe him with some bloody moaning.

Cannot tahan liao right, me just think only also already want to go again, you better come back fast if not next time ask this teach to use ruler to XXX yr backside in bending position.

Then hor, not enough, the whole group let BS and proceed to TH, then hor more juciy actions at TH with those aggressive gals there. One new bro acted cool at BS not taking any gals claiming he "vegetarian" that night but ended up graping two gal smiling the whole night. I think he no more "vegetarin" once passed midnight right.

TH gal are monsters that can turn a innocent man into breats, but don't worry they have no impact on u cos u are already a breats liao, what else can they turn u into right, let's see this Fri.

If you come back earlier, there is likely to be a session bef 29th to celebrate one bro's birthday.

U better ask icecum to dance again, the last session his dance got "突破", eExactly danced like Alex at the ending part of the MTV but without the toy duck blocking the XXXXXXX.

bro ito,

I back liao leh. Ytd late nite touched down liao. Saw Dayview sms to me but too late didnt reply scare disturb you guys. Who knows he might be raba'ing.

You make me damn horny again. Luckily got one tkb now at home doing area cleaning for me... later maybe got ...hehehe u know....hehehe

Yes icecum.... cant wait to see his body in public. I damn proud of my small dan brother ...

cx75
24-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Next week if got no gal to support me to striped togethere i won't striped liao :p

Bro, thanks for your points. Next week I will find someone to perform with you. Hope you will not reject her again. :p

Bro LauHBeng is back, you and him are the perfect match. This coming Friday will be another eye-opening one. :D Hahaha

DegenerationX
24-02-2008, 04:47 PM

yalor, damn wild sia. only say she look like teacher n she immediately took out my belt pretending to wipe me....:D

Dayview2004
24-02-2008, 05:22 PM
bro ito,

I back liao leh. Ytd late nite touched down liao. Saw Dayview sms to me but too late didnt reply scare disturb you guys. Who knows he might be raba'ing.

You make me damn horny again. Luckily got one tkb now at home doing area cleaning for me... later maybe got ...hehehe u know....hehehe

Yes icecum.... cant wait to see his body in public. I damn proud of my small dan brother ...

Bro today you on or not at Dragonfly. I no car leh... water tank leaking having too many nights... yesterday escape from BS and bring my gal somewhere come back 2 hrs later to join them in TH. Your imagination what am i doing...hehehee

Dayview2004
24-02-2008, 05:24 PM
To all bros of our chioning group,

TH this Tues to celebrate a bro birthday. Session the same. Please confim attendance. Limited seats. SMS me now. $ 70 per head except birthday bro.

Dayview2004
24-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks bro for your points. pm me your number and name so that i could inform you when is our next session.

DegenerationX
24-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Bros, really happy to have joined in this cheonging group. Had a very gd time this past 2 days. looking forward to meet with more bros whom i had nev met before. :)

Lets cheong again this Tuesday :D

itomichi
24-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Bros, really happy to have joined in this cheonging group. Had a very gd time this past 2 days. looking forward to meet with more bros whom i had nev met before. :)

Lets cheong again this Tuesday :D

U better behavour yourself this Tue and do what you are told to do hor cos this time you might get a disciplinary Master instead of just chio form teacher loh.

If Thomas is coming, don't compete the title with him lah, let him keep this "man of action" title.

itomichi
24-02-2008, 06:22 PM
I promised not to be bothered by those insane zappers earlier on, however with them keep coming back like houseflies, I think I should spend some time to summarise and release the comments given by the zappers in my CP to help figure out what are the valid reasons for them to create these evil intention to trigger the zapping. Below is a summary in sequent with the most recent at the top:

Bs Ktv: let me zap u hard then,continue to play hard.
T H ktv: Mai carry monster98's balls lah.
T H ktv: Zap you for repeating your post.
Bs Ktv: Yawnz.... mai kpkb like a baby leh.
Bs Ktv: Don't be rude to senior samster. Btw, your signature is very rude. Remove it
T H ktv: Zap you for being rude, and do not let me see you in TH hor.
T H ktv: 26pts liao can yaya kalaba har?
T H ktv: Don't give a damn, why kpkb?
T H ktv: Have a enjoyable session too.
Bs Ktv: You got alot of spelling mistakes.
Bs Ktv: If you do not know him, why you so KPO?

They think they have valid reasons, I wish all could agree with them and then forgive them. One thing in comment is that none of them is proud his nick.

If Sammyboy is reading this post, I think it is time for you to seriously doing some housekeeping!!!

This will be my last post on zappers, the rest will be pleasant things to be shared on our cheonging activities.

Intel Ops
24-02-2008, 06:33 PM
If Sammyboy is reading this post, I think it is time for you to seriously doing some housekeeping!!!

This will be my last post on zappers, the rest will be pleasant things to be shared on our cheonging activities.

Cool bro relax. :cool: Sorry I just upz bro cx75 only. Let him have power mah. ;) Haiz I now still on probation :mad:

LauHBeng
24-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Bro today you on or not at Dragonfly. I no car leh... water tank leaking having too many nights... yesterday escape from BS and bring my gal somewhere come back 2 hrs later to join them in TH. Your imagination what am i doing...hehehee

hehe yes yes can imagine.. u and your gal together transfer water from you car to her xxxxx for that 2 hours right?

These 2 nites cannot make it.. damn cham......paiseh paiseh.

LauHBeng
24-02-2008, 06:56 PM

Steady lah bro. thats the spirit. Just ignore it. They will go away eventually.

Got miss me bad bad bo?

itomichi
24-02-2008, 07:04 PM
hehe yes yes can imagine.. u and your gal together transfer water from you car to her xxxxx for that 2 hours right?

These 2 nites cannot make it.. damn cham......paiseh paiseh.

Lst night I spend the whole night never sleep also cannot figure it out: while he worked on his gal, the car "water leap"?? Where is the link?? If the car can response to his action, then maybe tomorrow I go and ask the car lah.

Steady lah bro. thats the spirit. Just ignore it. They will go away eventually.

Got miss me bad bad bo?

Yah of course I miss u, but I missed your gals more (just joking!!). U not here your chio chu don't come in. Under instruction right!!

cx75
24-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks Bro Intel ops and Bro DegenerationX for upping my points.

To the Bro who zap me without providing nick, what is wrong when Bros up me and I feel happy? What sort of reason is this for you to zap me? This is good gesture to show your appreciation. I think you are a born-loser in real life, cannot be happy when people give you a favour. How could you success if you always 'red-eye' on others?

To another Bro who zap me, I am here to share the happening in TH last Friday so that those Bro who has the intention to join in know what is expected. Bro Dayview and Itomichi never force people to join in. I will take note of your reason to zap me.

aicheongmai
24-02-2008, 10:31 PM
I promised not to be bothered by those insane zappers earlier on, however with them keep coming back like houseflies, I think I should spend some time to summarise and release the comments given by the zappers in my CP to help figure out what are the valid reasons for them to create these evil intention to trigger the zapping. Below is a summary in sequent with the most recent at the top:

Bs Ktv: let me zap u hard then,continue to play hard.
T H ktv: Mai carry monster98's balls lah.
T H ktv: Zap you for repeating your post.
Bs Ktv: Yawnz.... mai kpkb like a baby leh.
Bs Ktv: Don't be rude to senior samster. Btw, your signature is very rude. Remove it
T H ktv: Zap you for being rude, and do not let me see you in TH hor.
T H ktv: 26pts liao can yaya kalaba har?
T H ktv: Don't give a damn, why kpkb?
T H ktv: Have a enjoyable session too.
Bs Ktv: You got alot of spelling mistakes.
Bs Ktv: If you do not know him, why you so KPO?

They think they have valid reasons, I wish all could agree with them and then forgive them. One thing in comment is that none of them is proud his nick.

Hi Bro,

Coolz... Let them be. Since they are so childish, then carry on. Who cares about points.. Hahaha.. All we care are the info and the experience from all Bro and members here.. :)

Anyway, ever since I have upz u, follow by Bro DayView, I can't upz u anymore. Any bro out there can help me? Whenever I tried to upz you again, the system keep telling me I need to spread reputation before I can upz u again.. What does that means?

LauHBeng
24-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi Bro,

Coolz... Let them be. Since they are so childish, then carry on. Who cares about points.. Hahaha.. All we care are the info and the experience from all Bro and members here.. :)

Anyway, ever since I have upz u, follow by Bro DayView, I can't upz u anymore. Any bro out there can help me? Whenever I tried to upz you again, the system keep telling me I need to spread reputation before I can upz u again.. What does that means?

bro Aicheongmai, you got pm. quick go read your pm :)

larsap
25-02-2008, 12:43 AM
bro dayview, the tues meeting gotta gif it a miz liaoz. reali sori can't make it thr, coz workin morning shift the nxt day. btw, was pleasant 2 c u yday. hope its a gd trip. hehe... tk care n cya during the 2nd wk of march. definitely will join. coz pay day!!!:D

darke
25-02-2008, 02:58 AM
can i join in the fun bo??
when ur next outing??

pimpternational
25-02-2008, 10:05 AM
hey bros... my posts still have to be moderated. so it takes some time before my posts comes on....

anyway, it was fantastic meeting u fellas last week.
this week, i am not sure if am gonna be in singapore.

mostly likely, i'll be at zhuhai drinking. if not, i'll be at KL, some ktv adn then saboon. who ever wants to come, PM me...

last night, i was at NY spa, met this gal. APPLE-number 26.
SYT, very good and fair skin. one of the best F*** i had. good service.
FR coming up at NY spa section.

cx75
25-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks Bro Naemlo for upping my points.

Bro Darke, there is a session on Tuesday but I couldnt make it, you may PM the organisor or you can join in on Friday session. The group is getting bigger, the organisor may restrict to 12 Bros in a room only. Please confirm early. :)

itomichi
25-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks bro. No need to up me lah my point level now evidence enough to show that there are more understanding bros here to make this place warm and interest than few bad sheet that spolit the community here.

With all friends and supports I gained from this forum, even my ponits kenna zapped to zero point again, me still very very very very happy !!!! At least happier they some miserable souls here. Hahahahah...........!!!!

darke
25-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks bro. No need to up me lah my point level now evidence enough to show that there are more understanding bros here to make this place warm and interest than few bad sheet that spolit the community here.

With all friends and supports I gained from this forum, even my ponits kenna zapped to zero point again, me still very very very very happy !!!! At least happier they some miserable souls here. Hahahahah...........!!!!

wow....bro i respect u
u so 看得开。:D

OceanFront
25-02-2008, 02:54 PM
wow....bro i respect u
u so 看得开。:D

I think its not 看得开.

those zappers can zap

but 歌照唱,舞照跳,酒照喝,女人照抱, icecum照脱.

DegenerationX
25-02-2008, 04:22 PM
U better behavour yourself this Tue and do what you are told to do hor cos this time you might get a disciplinary Master instead of just chio form teacher loh.

If Thomas is coming, don't compete the title with him lah, let him keep this "man of action" title.

ok. I will behave myself this tuesday. If thomas going, then i restrain myself n let him have the title back :D

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:25 PM
can i join in the fun bo??
when ur next outing??

Bro next outing is Tuesday if garner enough brother to start a session. Target 10-11 person. Every friday as usual 8 pm to 3 am. Cost : $ 70 each for the 2 session. You can come anytime you want but must confirm attendance. I have already pm you my number for contact.

DegenerationX
25-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Bro next outing is Tuesday if garner enough brother to start a session. Target 10-11 person. Every friday as usual 8 pm to 3 am. Cost : $ 70 each for the 2 session. You can come anytime you want but must confirm attendance. I have already pm you my number for contact.

so as of now, tuesday how many bros confirmed liao?

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I think its not 看得开.

those zappers can zap

Very well said. Bro yesterday at Dragonfly order so many bottles of hard liquor and drink neat, i also high liao. Seldom got this type of feeling and if my gal were to be there ...wow action on the spot. hehehee

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Cool bro relax. :cool: Sorry I just upz bro cx75 only. Let him have power mah. ;) Haiz I now still on probation :mad:

Bro no problem. I will not SMS you anymore since you are under moderation. pm me if you are coming. Every friday 8 pm to 3 am.

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:35 PM
bro dayview, the tues meeting gotta gif it a miz liaoz. reali sori can't make it thr, coz workin morning shift the nxt day. btw, was pleasant 2 c u yday. hope its a gd trip. hehe... tk care n cya during the 2nd wk of march. definitely will join. coz pay day!!!:D

Bro if you are coming just SMS me loh.. Maximum can only cater to 11 bros. Every friday 8 pm to 3 am.

icecum
25-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Bro this tue i can't made it le.... my gf come back liao le told u on 26/02 she will be back ..... she will reach sg 3.30pm.... as for fri will try my very best to come ok

To all bros of our chioning group,

TH this Tues to celebrate a bro birthday. Session the same. Please confim attendance. Limited seats. SMS me now. $ 70 per head except birthday bro.

LauHBeng
25-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Bro if you are coming just SMS me loh.. Maximum can only cater to 11 bros. Every friday 8 pm to 3 am.

bro dayview, i confirm Friday session.

Bro this tue i can't made it le.... my gf come back liao le told u on 26/02 she will be back ..... she will reach sg 3.30pm.... as for fri will try my very best to come ok

bro icecum, your friday still cannot confirm arh.... I miss u leh... how?

These few days i tied down a fair bit. Can only do the Friday one. Flying off Sunday again :(

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:46 PM

No problem bro. CX75 is getting a girl to do tuo yi with you else no performer. You should start looking for a jie ban ren in case you are not around.

icecum
25-02-2008, 04:46 PM
I also miss u alot lor....You mean u sunday flying off again? will try to comfirm on thurday night cause i worry my gf not yet start work if she haven't start work very the hard for me to find an excuess lor....

These few days i tied down a fair bit. Can only do the Friday one. Flying off Sunday again :(

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:48 PM
hey bros... my posts still have to be moderated. so it takes some time before my posts comes on....

anyway, it was fantastic meeting u fellas last week.
this week, i am not sure if am gonna be in singapore.

mostly likely, i'll be at zhuhai drinking. if not, i'll be at KL, some ktv adn then saboon. who ever wants to come, PM me...

last night, i was at NY spa, met this gal. APPLE-number 26.
SYT, very good and fair skin. one of the best F*** i had. good service.
FR coming up at NY spa section.

bro 2molo session on boh.. pm you my number liao.

icecum
25-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Haha ok i saw cx75 said find a gal that night to performer togethere but not that gal who keep paster cx75 that gal hor.... so my jie ban ren still got hwo lauhbeng liao lor haha:D

No problem bro. CX75 is getting a girl to do tuo yi with you else no performer. You should start looking for a jie ban ren in case you are not around.

LauHBeng
25-02-2008, 04:49 PM
I also miss u alot lor....You mean u sunday flying off again? will try to comfirm on thurday night cause i worry my gf not yet start work if she haven't start work very the hard for me to find an excuess lor....

keke bro, no problem la. Seriously... settle your OC first. Scarly she refuse to start work for few more weeks you sure siao liao.

LauHBeng
25-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Haha ok i saw cx75 said find a gal that night to performer togethere but not that gal who keep paster cx75 that gal hor.... so my jie ban ren still got hwo lauhbeng liao lor haha:D

bro you eyes got stamp arh!!! hahaha

you find the fat ugly and botak beng to be your jiebanren? kekeke no way man, all brothers in the room will puke at me.

Agree, bro dayview?

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 04:54 PM
so as of now, tuesday how many bros confirmed liao?

bro currently 5. some of them can only confirm 2molo. If 5 person we will go for 1 session most probably.

cx75
25-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks Bro Darke for your points and also Bro Rof|maoxz for your support. Join us if you have the time.

Bro Icecum, will try to get one gal to dance with you next time so that you will not be alone. Hoping for more actions from you. :p

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 11:10 PM
bro you eyes got stamp arh!!! hahaha

you find the fat ugly and botak beng to be your jiebanren? kekeke no way man, all brothers in the room will puke at me.

Agree, bro dayview?

Don't agree bro. Both Danny are the best performer. Wang Sa Ye Fong. hahaha...

Dayview2004
25-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Bro Darke for your points and also Bro Rof|maoxz for your support. Join us if you have the time.

Bro Icecum, will try to get one gal to dance with you next time so that you will not be alone. Hoping for more actions from you. :p

Bro 2molo you on boh. Bro Darke and Bro Rof can also come for 2molo session. pm me and i will get in touch.

cx75
26-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks Bro Nacho for your points. PM the organisor if you want to join in the fun.

Bro Dayview, tuesday session I cannot make it due to work commitment. :mad: I will join in on Friday as usual. :)

icecum
26-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Bro CX75 dun alway come so late la, if not u will miss out so fun heehee.... as u know ur that gal alway will come in to look for u lor she miss u so much lor.....:p

Thanks Bro Nacho for your points. PM the organisor if you want to join in the fun.

Bro Dayview, tuesday session I cannot make it due to work commitment. :mad: I will join in on Friday as usual. :)

cx75
26-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Bro CX75 dun alway come so late la, if not u will miss out so fun heehee.... as u know ur that gal alway will come in to look for u lor she miss u so much lor.....:p

Bro, you can help me to entertain her first. If you interested, will ask her to perform with you. :D Afterall, this gal was introduced by you.

Will try to come early, FYI, I need to pacify my CO first before can sneak out. :p

itomichi
26-02-2008, 04:17 PM
I think its not 看得开.

those zappers can zap

Wow bro, first time see u posting here leh.

DegenerationX
26-02-2008, 05:25 PM
hehe. tonite cheong again :D

aicheongmai
27-02-2008, 03:05 AM
hehe. tonite cheong again :D

Hapi Bday bro..

DegenerationX
27-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Hapi Bday bro..

thanks. wah, u no need to sleep one meh?

aicheongmai
27-02-2008, 09:20 AM
thanks. wah, u no need to sleep one meh?

Hahahaha... Everyone need sleep.. Just reached home so, logon and clear some of stuff before I got to bed.. :)

Have a wonderful night?? Hahahaha... Almost beat Thomz record...

itomichi
27-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Hahahaha... Everyone need sleep.. Just reached home so, logon and clear some of stuff before I got to bed.. :)

Last night the birthday boy shiok like hell. This was the first time we celebrate member's birthday, I think we should hold a AGM this Fri session to pass the resolution to extend the same beneifts to all our exclusive members just like some nightspots outlets and clubs:

1) Free birthday celebration - cheong on birthday no need to pay
2) strip himself collect $10 from each bro in the room
3) strip his gal collect $10 from each bro in the room
4) strip both get $20 from each bro in the room.

Too bad none of the birthday boy's gals take out the offer. Birthday boy got two jacks yesterday, don't know his damage, missed the chance to see how he walked.

DegenerationX
27-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Last night the birthday boy shiok like hell. This was the first time we celebrate member's birthday, I think we should hold a AGM this Fri session to pass the resolution to extend the same beneifts to all our exclusive members just like some nightspots outlets and clubs:

Too bad none of the birthday boy's gals take out the offer. Birthday boy got two jacks yesterday, don't know his damage, missed the chance to see how he walked.

haha. gd idea leh er shi xiong.

DegenerationX
27-02-2008, 10:23 AM

boh bian leh. Thomas not there so someone have to replace him mah.... :D

DegenerationX
27-02-2008, 10:27 AM
last nite drink and have two shots, one bbbj + cim another hj. this morning damn tired sia :(

itomichi
27-02-2008, 10:55 AM
last nite drink and have two shots, one bbbj + cim another hj. this morning damn tired sia :(

Hey where is that "worththenachicken" new nickname to be used ha??

Himerus
27-02-2008, 11:25 AM
bro itomichi,
thanks.

wewe,all of you really si bei a sai,cheong everyday.
for this,i salute everyone of you. :) ;) :D

pimpternational
27-02-2008, 11:33 AM
bro X, happy Birthday. hope u had fun last night!
bro Dayview, thank you for your cp. upped u too. thanks for organizing.

sorry bros that i was thinking about leaving earlier last night. i was tired lah..had been drinking everynight, so i was just trying to cut abit. coz i know i am always on auto pilot. once i start drinking, i cant stop. no offenses to all of u. it was great drinking with ya all still... but gals are limited and okok only. so my plan last night was that i needed to go back early but still wanted to save some time for a quickie, since i got no action last night. dun suan me lah..... u had your fun, i'm just looking for mine.

bro oceanfront. dun like that leh.... i know u the best amongst the group and u start all these suaning in front of all the bros.... quite out of no where lah.... never give me face in front of them... honestly i wasnt too happy about it lah.. i may be younger than anyone in the group, but doesnt mean i dun deserve any respect. dun look down upon me. i can take jokes, but i still need some face. u dun have to go on and on. 士可杀不可辱。 anyway, i still stayed eventually right?

anyway, good that i stayed, coz at least i manage to catch X in action for his second round HJ.

FR - Lor 10, outside sunflower hotel.
name: nana
year: 1983
face: p*ssy got no face.
damage: 80 include room.
service: okok only. never even shower for me. cb. 6/10
body: firm tits, smooth and fair skin, perky ass. i like. slim waist, but still a bit of baby fat. 7/10
height: 158cm. petit. short legs. looks like a bit not proportionate compared to body after she took off her heels.
BJ, with cd. not too impressive. 5/10
FJ, nice doggy, coz her firm ass meat is overflowing and vibrating with every bonk. 7/10
overall: 6.2183/10
in general, her build is my type, with fair smooth skin. thats what i look for, so i am ok with her. service is normal, nothing much to compliment about. a quickie is a quickie. when u cum, it's all the same.
RTF: no. so many other gals to choose from. siao!

ok. see ya'll next time round. i'll be in zhuhai this weekend. and maybe next weekend too. i miss my taiwanese cheong bros. some hardcore drinking is about to be started....

ups to everyone i met, i remember ya names now...

pimpternational
27-02-2008, 11:41 AM
oh yes, i did not da bao last night, coz i am really quite tired liao. no energy. just need a quickie.

anyway, just realised my FR is quite dumb.... dunnno why.
as if anyone will go to her based on my FR like that... so many gals on the street, how to find? haha...

DegenerationX
27-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey where is that "worththenachicken" new nickname to be used ha??

haha..........worse than a chicken :(

icecum
27-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Wow if that the case next time my brithday i must wear more cloth so that i strip more and earn more $$$$ haha :D

DegenerationX
27-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Wow if that the case next time my brithday i must wear more cloth so that i strip more and earn more $$$$ haha :D
wah. last 2 sessions nev see u around. missed ur striptease dancing leh :D

itomichi
27-02-2008, 02:21 PM
wah. last 2 sessions nev see u around. missed ur striptease dancing leh :D

Bro Icecum, you "输势" liao yesterady bro pimpinternational remove everything and paused some more. Asked him next time do the Alex Too dance with you see who are more "凶".

pimpternational
27-02-2008, 03:34 PM
it's definitely not a battle.
we should make the gals strip instead.
nobody wants to see us naked if the gal is dressed.
we should stand together and make them take it off!

it's a matter of price.
in malaysia, some places that ive been to, (not the LSB of JB, i'm referring to some more expensive KTV in KL and IPOH, PRC quality) if u pay the gal good, she'll take it off. and as long as we get one gal started, the rest will follow. even the shy ones. they'll be under peer pressure. but the price must be good. and not in a room full of guys. if there are equal guys and gals, and one gal starts, all the rest will be easier. imagine a room full of semi naked gals with semi naked guys grabbing each other. haha it's fun! haha....

but recently many of these KTV open and close because of raid. so sometimes its heng sway.

anyway, we try again next time to make the gals strip!

Ah Jian
27-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi Guys,

I am also a regular in TH Ktv. Was wondering do you guys find that recently the gals there are VERY LIMITED?

Like to start off with some Good Recommendation on the TH Gals that you guys try?
I start the ball rolling

I sat with : Bing Er-- think she left today, looks quite okay but butterfly like hell...

pimpternational
28-02-2008, 09:33 AM
I sat with : Bing Er-- think she left today, looks quite okay but butterfly like hell...

all the freaking gals butterfly like hell!
i sat with few gals b4, but i usually dun bother remembering their names.
even if i bring her home and tried to remember, i'll still forget the next morning. no point. haha...

itomichi
28-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi Guys,

I am also a regular in TH Ktv. Was wondering do you guys find that recently the gals there are VERY LIMITED?

Like to start off with some Good Recommendation on the TH Gals that you guys try?
I start the ball rolling

Bing Er profile: quite a young syt roundish face with shoulder dark length hairs, 23 years old, always wears either grey or black/white strip short shirt and sometime a full black short shirt, quiet and good very good entertainer but can quitely ruba-ruba, even can rub the base. Butterfly alot. not my type but she has a pair of very fair and smooth legs, that was the onkly reason that I took her. She also know her asset that is why she always like to wear short skirts and let bro see them and then gian.

newbadass
28-02-2008, 10:18 AM
all the freaking gals butterfly like hell!
i sat with few gals b4, but i usually dun bother remembering their names.
even if i bring her home and tried to remember, i'll still forget the next morning. no point. haha...

Yeah man... I don't remember their names either. But I just need to grab their boobs and suddenly I can remember what province they are from, how old, how long in Singapore liao.... :D

IDOL
28-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Bro, wah your finger skill very good for mahjong, no need toucvh also can tell what card it is :eek:

pimpternational
28-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Yeah man... I don't remember their names either. But I just need to grab their boobs and suddenly I can remember what province they are from, how old, how long in Singapore liao.... :D

hahahahhaha...... can u tell the weather too or how wet she's gonna be? hahhaa.... good one bro.

cx75
28-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Bro unclesammi, thanks for your points.

Bro Icecum, you have a jie ban ren liao. Wah, Bro pimpinternational can also done that.:D Is going to be fun if the two of you stripe together and dance with the gals.

Dayview2004
28-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi Guys,

I start the ball rolling

bro there are quite alot of stocks nowadays. About 70-80 girls if all come to work. Somemore arriving this weekend and next week.

We have a session every friday. do you want to join us. session from 8 pm to 3 am. Budget $ 70 per person. pm mi your number and name+nick if keen.

itomichi
28-02-2008, 02:11 PM
it's definitely not a battle.
we should make the gals strip instead.
nobody wants to see us naked if the gal is dressed.
we should stand together and make them take it off!

it's a matter of price.
in malaysia, some places that ive been to, (not the LSB of JB, i'm referring to some more expensive KTV in KL and IPOH, PRC quality) if u pay the gal good, she'll take it off. and as long as we get one gal started, the rest will follow. even the shy ones. they'll be under peer pressure. but the price must be good. and not in a room full of guys. if there are equal guys and gals, and one gal starts, all the rest will be easier. imagine a room full of semi naked gals with semi naked guys grabbing each other. haha it's fun! haha....

but recently many of these KTV open and close because of raid. so sometimes its heng sway.

anyway, we try again next time to make the gals strip!

No lah, dont create unnecessary tension lah. We are basically still decent perons liking for fun. That night we just CASUALLY asked the gals with ly offers and see if any CASUALLY accept that. We do that for especially occasion and not every time. So those AV undercover in SBF please don't be too excited amnd any how come and raid, there are still many decent people at TH having decent activities so please do not disturb them. Who knows maybe when you raid one of your directors, DSPs or ASPs is doing "meet the perpole" session there, thenxiao liao lah right.

pimpternational
28-02-2008, 04:43 PM
opps.... have i said something wrong.. hehhe.. excuse me...
i was referring to malaysia lah.....

but at TH, it has never happened, or at least to me lah. coz so many guys around. dun think any gal will be daring enuff anyway.

Ah Jian
28-02-2008, 05:16 PM
bro there are quite alot of stocks nowadays. About 70-80 girls if all come to work. Somemore arriving this weekend and next week.

We have a session every friday. do you want to join us. session from 8 pm to 3 am. Budget $ 70 per person. pm mi your number and name+nick if keen.

I tonight might be going too.. about 12 will go there. Since last monday untill today, I have went with my friend at least 5times... must slow down.. broke now . Shall catch up with you guys during one of the meetups.

Ah Jian
28-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Bing Er profile: quite a young syt roundish face with shoulder dark length hairs, 23 years old, always wears either grey or black/white strip short shirt and sometime a full black short shirt, quiet and good very good entertainer but can quitely ruba-ruba, even can rub the base. Butterfly alot. not my type but she has a pair of very fair and smooth legs, that was the onkly reason that I took her. She also know her asset that is why she always like to wear short skirts and let bro see them and then gian.

Ya bro, you r right... always that few dress... last time got 1 gal name
YANG LIN very power man.. but I dont have the chance to sit with her.

Anyone tried APPLE ?

sexrookie
28-02-2008, 07:33 PM

She got nice boobs and inverted nipple. Did some tuning and my antenna came up and same as the nipple

:D

cx75
28-02-2008, 09:42 PM
She got nice boobs and inverted nipple. Did some tuning and my antenna came up and same as the nipple

Hi Bro, quite some time never see your forum here. Are you still regular in TH?
Any good gals to recommend? Those playable type.:p

icecum
28-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Bro CX75 u got so many playable in TH liao still not enough ar.... how many u want heehee..... u want me? i can be very the very playable one lor.... anything u wish to have i will give u cause u are such a cute man :p

sexrookie
28-02-2008, 11:28 PM

I semi-retire but time to time freelance
Playable Type ????
1st question to the gal when they want to sit
Can play ????
I guess you should know what happen next

zarty
29-02-2008, 12:26 AM

Bro, wanna grab some this sunday???
Might bring back lots of memories for you..:D

icecum
29-02-2008, 02:05 AM
To all bro who are coming later at 8pm see u guys later......tonight i won't be doing any strip show liao cause too tired liao.....tinight i want to see gal strip can...... can la
Wow it look like all bro are sleeping liao so jealous me now still doing paper work lor while suff SBF haha.... later still got to wake up at 9am lor.... sian:o

Chivas Regal
29-02-2008, 07:27 AM
bro Dayview2004,itomichi,icecum and the rest,

all of you almost go there everyday.
it looks like TH is your second home.
i really envy all of you,too bad me under tight control else will surely join in.
thanz for all the updates and postings. :D
will wait for the next update.

Ah Jian
29-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I think a lot of us here including myself. Have really boast up TH economic especially PRC economic. We work hard to pledge ourself to TH and PRC.. Wahahhaha:D

itomichi
29-02-2008, 09:58 AM

i really envy all of you,too bad me under tight control else will surely join in.

No lah may be for Dayview, as at this week BS is his first home (3 consecutive days in a roll for HH this week since Tue, he is still going this afternoon bef joining us at TH at night), then TH is his second home, his mailing address is his third home.

mebirdie
29-02-2008, 10:05 AM
No lah may be for Dayview, as at this week BS is his first home (3 consecutive days in a roll for HH this week since Tue, he is still going this afternoon bef joining us at TH at night), then TH is his second home, his mailing address is his third home.

Part time in BS (3-4 hours)
Full time in TH (7 hours)

Met him in BS yesterday. Heard that they even went somewhere last night.
So powerful. :eek:

Ah Jian
29-02-2008, 10:08 AM

Wow, u guys also hardcore TH supporter! Cheers!
Yesterday night went to Club Armani @ Sultan Plaza 6th Sty( Opposite Concourse ) think newly open. Got Singapore, China, Vietnam and Thailand girls...environment very good. Girls average looking.. Spore Girls all early 20s.
But cannot do anything.... think going to jio my friend to HH @ TH later !
Cheers! Today is FRIDAY, happening day!

cx75
29-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Bro CX75 u got so many playable in TH liao still not enough ar.... how many u want heehee..... u want me? i can be very the very playable one lor.... anything u wish to have i will give u cause u are such a cute man :p

Haha, Bro. So old already how to be cute. ;) Want to be like Bro Dayview, to have no.1 no. 2 gals. You? ....super playable, cannot tahan. :p

Hopefully tonite can find one. Those Bros unable to attend look out for the forum. Cheers

pimpternational
29-02-2008, 11:29 AM
hahahahhaha...... can u tell the weather too or how wet she's gonna be? hahhaa.... good one bro.

someone zapped me because of this post.... ??? wats wrong with it...

hai~...sad....

oh well.......

itomichi
29-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Haha, Bro. So old already how to be cute. ;) Want to be like Bro Dayview, to have no.1 no. 2 gals. You? ....super playable, cannot tahan. :p

Hopefully tonite can find one. Those Bros unable to attend look out for the forum. Cheers

Bro CX75, Icecum and the rest,

Don't just talk talk here, tonight all coming right??? Dinner together?? PM dayview for arrangement. U can PM toi join him at BS this afternoon if you are free together with Icez84 and some new bros.

Dayview2004
29-02-2008, 02:24 PM

Bro after tonight retiring from TH liao. No. 1 come back next week, No. 2 arrive 2molo, No. 3 still in TH and No. 4 waiting for my action. Just like Duke of Mount Deer leh.... Better temporary shift base to BS as i only have 1 gal there. Easy to handle. hahaha....

icecum
29-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro only dayview & bro itomichi will be there either in BS or TH lor hehee.... as for me nowdays can't liao cause my GF just come back so got to pei her ma.... so bro hope to get to see u soon......

So bro Medirdie will be there at TH tonight?

Part time in BS (3-4 hours)
Full time in TH (7 hours)

Met him in BS yesterday. Heard that they even went somewhere last night.
So powerful. :eek:

Bro relax it always happend like that lor.... it will be up time and down time lor....

someone zapped me because of this post.... ??? wats wrong with it...

hai~...sad....

oh well.......

Bro since when i said it never do before..... will sms u tonight ok....

Don't just talk talk here, tonight all coming right??? Dinner together?? PM dayview for arrangement. U can PM toi join him at BS this afternoon if you are free together with Icez84 and some new bros.

pimpternational
29-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro after tonight retiring from TH liao. No. 1 come back next week, No. 2 arrive 2molo, No. 3 still in TH and No. 4 waiting for my action. Just like Duke of Mount Deer leh.... Better temporary shift base to BS as i only have 1 gal there. Easy to handle. hahaha....

wah..... so damn power!! i salute u, sir!

sorry bros, wont be able to join u guys tonight... maybe next round.
have fun!

pimpternational
29-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Bro relax it always happend like that lor.... it will be up time and down time lor.....
yalor... bo bian.....

geylangbonker
29-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Any cheonging at TH or BS ktv during this weekend?
I;ll be back from Kuala lumpur this weekend...!
So many new bros this th group...can gather all and sweep th prcs liao lor..!!:D

aicheongmai
01-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Hi LauBeng,

Nice meeting you today... Shall next again when you are back.. :) All the best.

darke
01-03-2008, 05:34 AM
Hi LauBeng,

u still bo sleep :eek:

darke
01-03-2008, 05:37 AM
most likely tml me 1 pax gg to bs liao ......:(

itomichi
01-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Wow, u guys also hardcore TH supporter! Cheers!
Yesterday night went to Club Armani @ Sultan Plaza 6th Sty( Opposite Concourse ) think newly open. Got Singapore, China, Vietnam and Thailand girls...environment very good. Girls average looking.. Spore Girls all early 20s.
But cannot do anything.... think going to jio my friend to HH @ TH later !
Cheers! Today is FRIDAY, happening day!

CLUB AEMANI 九龙塘, Tel: 6299 1993, look for Mammy Ida Ng M93. Have fun!!!

horsebite
01-03-2008, 09:51 AM

Hi bro itomi & the rest,

nice meeting some of you yesterday, u guys power....the room so packed i even have to join the MMs in queueing in to say hi....:D

sexrookie
01-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Hi bro itomi & the rest,

nice meeting some of you yesterday, u guys power....the room so packed i even have to join the MMs in queueing in to say hi....:D

Horsey,

U R there at TH race track ?????

Chivas Regal
01-03-2008, 10:32 AM
wo wo wo,this thread and BS thread is so hot hot hot.
thanz to all brothers here. you guys really know how to work hard and enjoy hard.
well done !!! ;)

itomichi
01-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi bro itomi & the rest,

Supposed to get a bigger room A4 as we usually have our session in that room but this time too late to take the room after rushing down from BS HH session. Joining us next session??

horsebite
01-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Horsey,

U R there at TH race track ?????

yes, we went for the preview in preparation for the weekend races.

My pundits verdict....Excellent running with the odd gems among the seasoned runners.:D

horsebite
01-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Supposed to get a bigger room A4 as we usually have our session in that room but this time too late to take the room after rushing down from BS HH session. Joining us next session??

Ic...we got the big room but relocated cos too expensive...i left you my contact in your PM. C u around.

Dayview2004
01-03-2008, 11:59 AM

Dragonfly 2molo.

LauHBeng
01-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi LauBeng,

hehe ydt first time meet up with bro aucheongmai, bro darke and bro generationX. can i confirm all 3 kena molested by me liao bo? hehehehe

mebirdie
01-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Yesterday drank too much earlier.
Went down back to my home ground 12 years ago. Cannot get use to it.

In the end , grap a girl and finished it in the toilet.
Any way, didn't manage get to speak to all brothers as quite tired. :(

Indignant
01-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Yesterday drank too much earlier.
Went down back to my home ground 12 years ago. Cannot get use to it.

In the end , grap a girl and finished it in the toilet.
Any way, didn't manage get to speak to all brothers as quite tired. :(

No Shit! u were at TH yesterday?

mebirdie
01-03-2008, 02:30 PM
No Shit! u were at TH yesterday?

Yes. I understand that you have many KCs there as well :D

Indignant
01-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Yes. I understand that you have many KCs there as well :D

then u are wrong. they are from BS. And aren't u suppose to be at BS now?:D

darke
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Dragonfly 2molo.

hate dragonfly....v bad memory:mad:

darke
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
hehe ydt first time meet up with bro aucheongmai, bro darke and bro generationX. can i confirm all 3 kena molested by me liao bo? hehehehe

if i dun want
no one can molest me

icecum
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Bro Dayview tomorrow night can't go DF with u guys liao.... My oc dun want to go so she dun want to go i can't bring her out liao lor got to stay at home with her made BB liao haha;)

aicheongmai
01-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Ya.. icecum and you are bad.. :p

not juz molest but also anyhow give your kisses away (to guys)...hahahaha :D

cx75
02-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Able to login today. Bro LauHBeng, welcome onboard again. Wah, you damn power, at least six gals sat with you on Friday. You really deprived for so long. Hahaha. :)

Nice to meet up with new Bros, Darke and Mebirdie. Bro mebirdie, you left too early, next time try to stay a bit longer.

This time we had a medium rm, a bit squeezy, very packed when all the gals came in. There were not many gals around, seems like most gals nowadays dont like to work on weekends, the quality still ok.

There was this gal by the name of PingPing, very playful, came in and immediately started action, never asked her age shd be ard 25 to 30. Bros who like wild and daring ones, can consider.:p

itomichi
02-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Able to login today. Bro LauHBeng, welcome onboard again. Wah, you damn power, at least six gals sat with you on Friday. You really deprived for so long. Hahaha. :)

Nice to meet up with new Bros, Darke and Mebirdie. Bro mebirdie, you left too early, next time try to stay a bit longer.

This time we had a medium rm, a bit squeezy, very packed when all the gals came in. There were not many gals around, seems like most gals nowadays dont like to work on weekends, the quality still ok.

There was this gal by the name of PingPing, very playful, came in and immediately started action, never asked her age shd be ard 25 to 30. Bros who like wild and daring ones, can consider.:p

Not true leh, u are more hiong and playful then her. Me and LauHBeng witnessed you ride on her instead of the reverse. At first we thought she ride on you but u two exchange clothing but take a closer look, the top one dont have (.)(.), so must be you lah.

Next time must give "quota" to LauHBeng, Max 4 ha if not the rest have to be there 华山论剑 again.

itomichi
02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
hate dragonfly....v bad memory:mad:

Bro not asking u go there to collect old memories but to create new funs with us. This time excuse you but next time you must report there ok.

darke
02-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Bro not asking u go there to collect old memories but to create new funs with us. This time excuse you but next time you must report there ok.

ktv so many butterflies ready. now still want to go there see dragonflies somemore. i rather go kopi shop see houseflies... hehehehe:D

cx75
02-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Not true leh, u are more hiong and playful then her. Me and LauHBeng witnessed you ride on her instead of the reverse. At first we thought she ride on you but u two exchange clothing but take a closer look, the top one dont have (.)(.), so must be you lah.

Next time must give "quota" to LauHBeng, Max 4 ha if not the rest have to be there 华山论剑 again.

Bro, the one I sat on her was my regular. I referred to the new gal Pingping, very hiong, autoroam me instead of me doing on her. Her (.)(.) is big and soft, shiok to squeeze.:D

Bro LauHBeng sat with quite a few gd ones, we only could admire him. Icecum sat with one gal also very wild, I was enjoying myself sitting beside him.:p

darke
03-03-2008, 05:09 AM
Bro, the one I sat on her was my regular. I referred to the new gal Pingping, very hiong, autoroam me instead of me doing on her. Her (.)(.) is big and soft, shiok to squeeze.:D

Bro LauHBeng sat with quite a few gd ones, we only could admire him. Icecum sat with one gal also very wild, I was enjoying myself sitting beside him.:p

no one admire me mah??????:mad:

DegenerationX
03-03-2008, 09:13 AM

i amire u. u r my idol!!:D

cx75
03-03-2008, 01:50 PM

Thanks Bro mebirdie for the points.

Bro darke, sorie I missed out. Yup, you are our body guard of the nite. Those gals came in must be screened by you before they could proceed in.;) Thanks for your effort.

DegenerationX
03-03-2008, 02:59 PM

Bro darke, sorie I missed out. Yup, you are our body guard of the nite. Those gals came in must be screened by you before they could proceed in.;) Thanks for your effort.

he is our bouncer! :D

itomichi
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
All Bros, next session most likely to BS, any objection ????

pimpternational
03-03-2008, 04:14 PM
walau eh.... i see so many posts.... sounds like a great session. hai~~~ i should have went... now i regret.... but i was away lah.....

going to zhuhai again this coming weekend. march6-9. anyone wanna come?

icecum
03-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Bro for the next 2week outing count me out sorry...... been busy lately;)

darke
03-03-2008, 09:12 PM
i amire u. u r my idol!!:D

finally got someone admire me....:D

got ma ??? but still i cannot c their face
he is our bouncer! :D

i am QC .....

bs ?? when ?? hh or sh??

aicheongmai
03-03-2008, 10:55 PM

BS? Hmmz.. Okie.. Let me know when.. :p

ReCaRo79
03-03-2008, 11:14 PM
All members and bros,

I think some sickening bustards here keep zapping me and dayview. If this continue then we have to give this forum a miss unless Sammyboy could do some controlling on this otherwise it defeat it original purpose of information sharing, afterall we have enough members for our fun-goning cheong liao.

I can only say those ppl are some jealous freaks who probably felt very sore about you guys sharing information after "chionging".

They see you guys enjoy so much without them of cos some might felt very sore about that.

The only way for those childish kids to release their stress is to zap ppl with no good reason. Its like a cheap thrill to them.

Sharing of information is beneficial to the bros here.

Dont stop sharing because ur information is important to us. :)

LauHBeng
04-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Ya.. icecum and you are bad.. :p
not juz molest but also anyhow give your kisses away (to guys)...hahahaha :D

Hehe bro aicheongmai, we know you love it bery muchie!!!

Hehe bro I really deprived, especially with steady bros like the group. I am the sucker.. dun know how to reject gals... ended up taking those gals you all initially rejected leh....... leftovers.. i TAKE!! lalalalala

I wanna join in huashanlunjian with all bros... one for all, all for one!!!

Got got.. you have an admirer in me, my darling BOUNCER!!! See the way u bounce the gals off I really salute u bro!

ReCaRo79
04-03-2008, 01:47 AM
I have to thank another kind bro LauHBeng.

Anyway u're funny la...LOL

By the way me long time no go TH liao...keke

ReCaRo79
04-03-2008, 02:29 AM
I realised some TH waitress will mislead or "con" ppl when it comes to liquor.

I remembered there was a time last year in early 2007, a waitress who served me told me that if i order a small bottle of martell can waive off the room charge when i go back next time. In another words, i dont have to order any liquor the next time round when i go if i got balance bottle there. I told myself cant be that good ma...i really doubt her that time but i still order that small bottle because my frd dont like to drink beer. Later another waitress came in told me that there aint such policy. She said i still have to order drinks even if i got balance bottle there. The second waitress told me the first waitress is still new and asked me to forgive her. Dunno real or not....That time still noob to this joint ma...kena conned lor...lan lan lor... :(

Some waitress can be as sly or cunning as the girls there :D

Just to warn bros here :)

ReCaRo79
04-03-2008, 02:42 AM
I still prefer TH compared to BS because of the wild milfs and some wild syts there. :D

My 2nd favourite geylang ktv joint will be BS. Cleaner but maybe not so wild like TH ktv.

The disadvantage is the place a bit dirty. I tink most bro will agree with me on that.

Normally ppl go TH because of the wild and daring girls there.

The price wise always change.

That botak always act cool like james bond like that.

darke
04-03-2008, 07:43 AM
Got got.. you have an admirer in me, my darling BOUNCER!!! See the way u bounce the gals off I really salute u bro![/QUOTE]

:eek:..............i repeat... i am QC not bouncer .......:D

itomichi
04-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Got got.. you have an admirer in me, my darling BOUNCER!!! See the way u bounce the gals off I really salute u bro!

:eek:..............i repeat... i am QC not bouncer .......:D[/QUOTE]

OK lah u are bouncer with QC qualification, or rather QC with bouncer capability. ANyway good job bro. LauHBeng and CX75 and the rest of the bros will be very happy with you aroiund. But don't let them in just because they have something "bouncy and bouncing"

itomichi
05-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi Brudders,

Went to TH last month, get to know a gal by the name of Anqi,
Tall Slim blessed with a deadly tongue.
Went back to TH last week, but never got a chance to meet her again,

Any Brudders here tried her before?
I think she is from Suzhou.

Any ideas where is she and here services? :)

Bro good news for you, yesterday at TH HH session, guest what: ANqi is back. She sat with me and said she just back two days agao. If youy miss her, quickly make a trip down lah, she looks fresh!!!

clkpd7
05-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Bro good news for you, yesterday at TH HH session, guest what: ANqi is back. She sat with me and said she just back two days agao. If youy miss her, quickly make a trip down lah, she looks fresh!!!

Is it????

please define fresh.....

I think i would run down one of these days..

would post FR on her if I m the chosen one!!!!

Rgds

cx75
05-03-2008, 12:52 PM

Bro, BS only up to 1.30am. Unless go in early, if not cannot enjoy fullest. Heard that the gals quality is better during HH session. Cannot confirm going.

itomichi
05-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Bro, BS only up to 1.30am. Unless go in early, if not cannot enjoy fullest. Heard that the gals quality is better during HH session. Cannot confirm going.

Can you sms dayview on the arrangement?? TH is "out-of-bound" for Dayview for the time being. Can earlier lah if we go BS. The stocks during night session also not bad, many new faces and YST, msut not missed.

Himerus
05-03-2008, 08:04 PM
so expect no update liao la.
think will switch to BS thread and look out for update from bro itomichi.

Dayview2004
06-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Is it????

please define fresh.....

I think i would run down one of these days..

would post FR on her if I m the chosen one!!!!

Rgds

Bro if you want to be the chosen one you nid to make me happy and i can set-up a meeting for you.... hahaha
I don't think anyone can have better access than me...hehehee

The MilkMan
06-03-2008, 06:44 AM
wewe,this thread is hot with so many updates from a lot of brothers.

OceanFront
06-03-2008, 11:20 AM
since dayview is banned himself from TH....

i might be going to TH tonight

will be going at ard 11pm - 3am

anyone interested, pls leave me a PM

clkpd7
06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Bro if you want to be the chosen one you nid to make me happy and i can set-up a meeting for you.... hahaha
I don't think anyone can have better access than me...hehehee

Bro,
Seems like you are only authorized personnel for access..
Well bro, coffee, dinner on me, is this good enough?

Rgds
:cool:

DegenerationX
06-03-2008, 03:34 PM
since dayview is banned himself from TH....

i might be going to TH tonight

will be going at ard 11pm - 3am

anyone interested, pls leave me a PM

wah sei. u hardcore TH fan lei :D

OceanFront
06-03-2008, 04:06 PM
wah sei. u hardcore TH fan lei :D

not hard core lah

finish work ard that time

Ah Jian
06-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Cheers!

Its friday again.. haha TH day!
Tomolo going at 330pm?

Hoping to find new gals and look for gals like Rongrong...
:)

Ah Jian
07-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi to TH Regulars out there,
any good gals to intro in TH? Thanks

OceanFront
07-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi to TH Regulars out there,
any good gals to intro in TH? Thanks

one man's meat is other man's poison

how do u define good?

tall / short?

big boobs / nice perky tits?

young / not so young?

pale skin / tanned complexion?

can tabao / cannot tabao?

the list goes on....

pls define.....

:p:p:p

Chivas Regal
08-03-2008, 08:52 AM
brother OceanFront,

oh yeah,agreed with you.
one man's meat is other man's poison.
different people has different taste mah,so very difficult to say what is good or bad.

OceanFront
08-03-2008, 01:49 PM
i hope bro ahjian do not take it to heart

i am NOT trying to suan u or anything

if u be a bit more specific, sme of us bros might be able to make better recommendation.

can pm me if u want.

Dayview2004
08-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Bro,
Seems like you are only authorized personnel for access..
Well bro, coffee, dinner on me, is this good enough?

Rgds
:cool:

coffee and dinner where coffee-shop ????

I think you nid a better place or some good place for steam boat. hahaha...

OceanFront
08-03-2008, 07:59 PM

wah, dinner!!!

听者有没有份?

itomichi
09-03-2008, 02:26 AM
So Bro Dayview, this sat TH or BS. Just returned from BS night sessin, many new faces. Got one sexy SYT to sit with me tonight and had arranged her to go for DF session together with us. U will have a chance to see her if she doesnt fly me areoplane.

OceanFront
09-03-2008, 03:24 AM
So Bro Dayview, this sat TH or BS. Just returned from BS night sessin, many new faces. Got one sexy SYT to sit with me tonight and had arranged her to go for DF session together with us. U will have a chance to see her if she doesnt fly me areoplane.

BS nite session bo jio....

hmmm.. sat nite bs got new faces.... hmmm

hope to see for the DF session

itomichi
09-03-2008, 08:03 AM
BS nite session bo jio....

hmmm.. sat nite bs got new faces.... hmmm

hope to see for the DF session

Bro another group of friends jio. When there very late around 11pm after a dnner. Saw quite a number of chio ones but took only one new gal but a regular cos too late not worth. Brought two new talls gals for supper then sent them back. Could be more enjoyable if had gone there earlier. SO your turn to check up TH stocks ok!!

DirtyHarry
09-03-2008, 01:03 PM
can some kind bro advice me on the damage for a small room if i go on mon afternoon at abt 3pm? Thanks

OceanFront
09-03-2008, 01:10 PM
can some kind bro advice me on the damage for a small room if i go on mon afternoon at abt 3pm? Thanks

i think onli

pls do not quote me if im wrong....

small room

1 jug = 85+

2 jug = 130+

2+1 jug = 150+

im quoting based on estimation

frankly speaking, i would not go to th for HH if i had a choice

DirtyHarry
09-03-2008, 01:18 PM
i think onli

pls do not quote me if im wrong....

small room

1 jug = 85+

2 jug = 130+

2+1 jug = 150+

im quoting based on estimation

frankly speaking, i would not go to th for HH if i had a choice

Thanks bro for the info. Anyway why cannot go TH for HH? No gals? I off on mon mah. Got nothing to do so tot of chionging KTV as i veri long time neva go liao

itomichi
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks bro for the info. Anyway why cannot go TH for HH? No gals? I off on mon mah. Got nothing to do so tot of chionging KTV as i veri long time neva go liao

Bro,

General guide : HH go BS for better stocks, night session to TH for more number of gals. Detailed reaons you can read the rest of the posts.

OceanFront pricing is for general guide as they adjust the pricing according to the popularity of the room: if many are queuing for room, they will adjust the pricing upwards a bit by giving you more plate(s) of fruits.

Happy cheonging

DirtyHarry
09-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Bro,

General guide : HH go BS for better stocks, night session to TH for more number of gals. Detailed reaons you can read the rest of the posts.

OceanFront pricing is for general guide as they adjust the pricing according to the popularity of the room: if many are queuing for room, they will adjust the pricing upwards a bit by giving you more plate(s) of fruits.

Happy cheonging

Thanks for your advice. I haf tried going to BS for HH in the past but they always full house. Anyway, is it too much to ask u if u know BS hh damage?

itomichi
09-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks for your advice. I haf tried going to BS for HH in the past but they always full house. Anyway, is it too much to ask u if u know BS hh damage?

Seldom go HH at BS, if I remember correctly small room one jar is $75+, medium room 1 jar is $120. Only can confim that last Sat when for night session in medium room 3 jars was $198, yesterday night session took 2 jar at $180, medium room also.

PM me your number, we frequent both BS and TH at HH or night session. We can jio for our next session if you are available.

DirtyHarry
09-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Bro,

Happy cheonging

Hey bro, any chance you guys going TH tonite? If you are dun mind i join u guys?

itomichi
09-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Hey bro, any chance you guys going TH tonite? If you are dun mind i join u guys?

Sorry not tonight. Tonight most probably going DF with Dayview and OceanFront and the rest.

We usually have our regular big group TH or BS night session on Fri. Will have additional ad hoc trip as and when.

icecum
09-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Bro u all really very the steady lor...... every fri TH or BS but if BS fri count me out ok i perfer TH and as for sun DF i got to pei my oc every sunday even i am working lor sorry to all bro......

Sorry not tonight. Tonight most probably going DF with Dayview and OceanFront and the rest.

We usually have our regular big group TH or BS night session on Fri. Will have additional ad hoc trip as and when.

birdie8819
09-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Yo bro itomichi !!! Can see that you guys cheong almost every night , like dat how to follow ......kekekekekeke .

But Pai Seh now I'm in the middle of Div........see my siggy below........so I can't join you guys .

ccb666
09-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi Bro

Went to TH on last Thurs, got to sit with a short hair girl that is very slim and she sings very well. Heard she is studying here. Cant play much however, but she say only older ones than can play is that true.

My first visit there so lack experience..

crypster
09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
another FR from TH HH haha.. just back.. any bro was there?

anyway I got to have 2 gals XO who is ok but hot dunno why... and Rose who is nice... lady...

my fren got one pretty lady who is super busy... hot gal there.. qing tou I think.. is her name very pretty nice figure but seldom come back..

will be there again 2 wks later for my bird day haha...

itomichi
10-03-2008, 10:36 AM
another FR from TH HH haha.. just back.. any bro was there?

anyway I got to have 2 gals XO who is ok but hot dunno why... and Rose who is nice... lady...

my fren got one pretty lady who is super busy... hot gal there.. qing tou I think.. is her name very pretty nice figure but seldom come back..

will be there again 2 wks later for my bird day haha...

XO is a young cute small gal with big eyes and very long hairs. She is a sweet talker with cute voice. Good to have her around but she butterfly a lot I suppose many customers have the same feeling wanting to see her more . She has very good relationship with counter so they will page for her whenever there is a new room open. Just watch the screen to see how frequent her is called. However if you can keep her stay longer then you will addicted to get her back. As for Qing Tou, may be is a new gal cos not heard this name before, or maybe can't decide the actual name cos in Han Yu Ping Ying, better write her chinese name.

OceanFront
10-03-2008, 12:03 PM
XO is a young cute small gal with big eyes and very long hairs. She is a sweet talker with cute voice. Good to have her around but she butterfly a lot I suppose many customers have the same feeling wanting to see her more . She has very good relationship with counter so they will page for her whenever there is a new room open. Just watch the screen to see how frequent her is called. However if you can keep her stay longer then you will addicted to get her back. As for Qing Tou, may be is a new gal cos not heard this name before, or maybe can't decide the actual name cos in Han Yu Ping Ying, better write her chinese name.

its 金豆

shoulder length hair but she tie her hair up

a girl from shen yang

she is always with her 2 sisters 林欣 and 红红

all from shen yang

林欣 is a small size petite gal who always wear white
beware, she haf quite a fiery temper.

红红 is average size but her hair is let down and u seldom can see her face.

itomichi
10-03-2008, 12:12 PM
its 金豆

shoulder length hair but she tie her hair up

a girl from shen yang

she is always with her 2 sisters 林欣 and 红红

all from shen yang

林欣 is a small size petite gal who always wear white
beware, she haf quite a fiery temper.

红红 is average size but her hair is let down and u seldom can see her face.

Wow bro, well done man.

Next time no need to call counter for gals already, you will be our "reference" liao loh.

OceanFront
10-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Wow bro, well done man.

Next time no need to call counter for gals already, you will be our "reference" liao loh.

pls loh

between dayview, u and me, we prolly know 70% of the gals there

clkpd7
10-03-2008, 07:29 PM

Went TH last Fri,

Meet up wif Anqi, as mention, she look fresh!!! :p prettier than the last time I saw her, as she just got back from China, (China seems like a good place to recupurate.) Honestly I m new to this scene, so did tried to ask her for special services, but she seem to be new also, like cannot get my physical cue. So end up no FR for all the brudders and my little bro. can any brudders guide me to finish off this ?? But at least i got her contact. Based on this, I think I got a semi access to her. And will work hard on this!!!!

Once tried, I will post a FR on her.
(In God We Trust)

Rgds

Dayview2004
11-03-2008, 01:13 AM
pls loh

between dayview, u and me, we prolly know 70% of the gals there

Bro only 70% meh... i think it should be 90% hor....

Dayview2004
11-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Went TH last Fri,

Meet up wif Anqi, as mention, she look fresh!!! :p prettier than the last time I saw her, as she just got back from China, (China seems like a good place to recupurate.) Honestly I m new to this scene, so did tried to ask her for special services, but she seem to be new also, like cannot get my physical cue. So end up no FR for all the brudders and my little bro. can any brudders guide me to finish off this ?? But at least i got her contact. Based on this, I think I got a semi access to her. And will work hard on this!!!!

Once tried, I will post a FR on her.
(In God We Trust)

Rgds

Bro anqi came to my place for dinner yesterday. any problem you cannot work on and nid help then sms me hor...

goodluck to you!!!

clkpd7
11-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Bro anqi came to my place for dinner yesterday. any problem you cannot work on and nid help then sms me hor...

goodluck to you!!!

Thanks Dayview, Dinner only at your place only?
anyway thanks for your kind assistance.

Rgds
:rolleyes:

itomichi
11-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks Dayview, Dinner only at your place only?
anyway thanks for your kind assistance.

Rgds
:rolleyes:

Bro sat with Anqi last night, helped u to do some form of checking - yes she dropped hint that she will "Chu Jie" with me but not anyone. She is very comfortable with me now after few visits to TH and get her to sit with me, therefore my advise to you is that let her be comfortable with you first before you make any advancement, the chance then will be higher.

clkpd7
11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Bro sat with Anqi last night, helped u to do some form of checking - yes she dropped hint that she will "Chu Jie" with me but not anyone. She is very comfortable with me now after few visits to TH and get her to sit with me, therefore my advise to you is that let her be comfortable with you first before you make any advancement, the chance then will be higher.

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! very good hint. I can't sense whether she is comfortable with yet, as she seems very busy the last time i visit her. If she say that she will "chu jie" with you "but not anyone", i think u have a upper hand on this..u have your way.. but thanks for the information anyway. If by this month cant secure her, will have to move to a next target liao lor..

pimpternational
11-03-2008, 01:03 PM
great seeing itomichi, aicheongmai and X again last night!

DegenerationX
11-03-2008, 01:23 PM

so pai seh have to leave early last nite. wife keep calling me.

cx75
11-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Bros, everyone enjoyed last nite session huh.

Me busy cannot join you all.:mad: Any updates? Let us shiok shiok here. :p

robird
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Nowsaday seems like weekly event in TH. :)

itomichi
11-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Bros, everyone enjoyed last nite session huh.

Me busy cannot join you all.:mad: Any updates? Let us shiok shiok here. :p

Bro we would have called you if we had decided to extend earlier, thought only go for 7 to 11 session so let you off.

Stock level poor yesterday and not many new faces, quality also so-so. Our icheongmai only took one gal (U knoe who lah), he patiently waited for the gal until going to turn into stone, me as well.

But we enjoy our brothers' company, we drunk, sung, talked cock till 3pm. Still a fun session with fun people around.

aicheongmai
11-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Bro we would have called you if we had decided to extend earlier, thought only go for 7 to 11 session so let you off.

Stock level poor yesterday and not many new faces, quality also so-so. Our icheongmai only took one gal (U knoe who lah), he patiently waited for the gal until going to turn into stone, me as well.

But we enjoy our brothers' company, we drunk, sung, talked cock till 3pm. Still a fun session with fun people around.

Hahahaha... Ya.. Me and my gal.. :) Was there since 4pm yesterday till 3am..hahaha.. Long time never cheong for full day session..

For me, I just like to go there for singing, chatting and drinking with Bros... :)

Gals is secondary... but fun to have them in sometimes.. :)

[QUOTE=itomichi;2630311]XO is a young cute small gal with big eyes and very long hairs. She is a sweet talker with cute voice. Good to have her around but she butterfly a lot I suppose many customers have the same feeling wanting to see her more . She has very good relationship with counter so they will page for her whenever there is a new room open. Just watch the screen to see how frequent her is called. However if you can keep her stay longer then you will addicted to get her back. As for Qing Tou, may be is a new gal cos not heard this name before, or maybe can't decide the actual name cos in Han Yu Ping Ying, better write her chinese name.

I agree with Bro Itomichi. XO is cute, know how to talk abd butterfly alot. Seldom see her comes back into the room and she is not those playful type.

I think if TH is full house, maybe you will only see her coming back to the room 2 to 3 times max for 1 session. :)

aicheongmai
11-03-2008, 07:56 PM

I think we are also glad to see you there. :)

Actually, yesterday was the first time I see you singing.. Not bad.. :) Shall make you sing more during the next session.

The MilkMan
11-03-2008, 11:23 PM
wewo,this thread is really hot hot hot.
everyday also have update.
everyone is superman,i see that almost everyday also can cheong.
me not so lucky...

DegenerationX
12-03-2008, 10:36 AM

haha. ai cheong mai will only take one gal there. his SOP:D

Wei Xiaobao
12-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Looks like TH is getting hot again. think need to visit it again:D

devil_king
12-03-2008, 11:52 AM
hi to all bros here...never been to TH before but am planing to bring my fren down later on as his birthday is coming along...can any kind bros tell me more abt the charges during HH and the market rate for the tips.thanks alot...

DegenerationX
12-03-2008, 11:58 AM
hi to all bros here...never been to TH before but am planing to bring my fren down later on as his birthday is coming along...can any kind bros tell me more abt the charges during HH and the market rate for the tips.thanks alot...

if u go HH, shd be around this price:

small room

1 jug = 85+

2 jug = 130+

2+1 jug = 150+

this is only estimation hor. as for tips wise, up to u lor but min $20 lah

pimpternational
12-03-2008, 01:06 PM
the other night, a weekday night.
was 220+ 2 jug, or 240+ 3jug. for evening hour.
past midnight charge. we extended. so add another 170+ for 2 jug.
bottle is 650 for 2 bottles+free half bottle.
one bottle, after fruits and tit bits, will come to almost 400.

honestly, i think quite expensive.
i have to recover a bit first for the time being.
i spent a bomb at zhuhai.

itomichi
12-03-2008, 03:59 PM
It comes to my knowledge that some stupid fellow here revealed to XO about SBF and the posts on her. Brothers who are new or do not know the common rule in SBF on information sharing, please learn now: For all discussions and FR here, be it on GL gal, SG gal, HC gal - no rational bro shall reveal any information to the gals cos this will have impacts on their attitude and service level once they get to know that they are that popular.

So this bro please if you are trying to score, this is definitely not the correct way to do it!!!!!!!!!

LauHBeng
12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Wah Piang bro,

This 2 weeks lots of happening. As usual bro dayview and bro ito still cheong like no tomorrow. hahahaha

knn i alone in tiongkok, everyday log in SBF, can only read cannot feel.

bros correct me if I am wrong, I tot we are shifting base to BS for the time being?

BTW, dun forget your old LauHBeng when you guys press neh neh be it in TH or BS hor.... I damn gian...

itomichi
12-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Wah Piang bro,

This 2 weeks lots of happening. As usual bro dayview and bro ito still cheong like no tomorrow. hahahaha

bros correct me if I am wrong, I tot we are shifting base to BS for the time being?

BTW, dun forget your old LauHBeng when you guys press neh neh be it in TH or BS hor.... I damn gian...

Planning to shift to BS but now the dark force at TH is too strong. Dayview now like you cannot go so only hear and read cannot be there to join us. I got no choice but cheong TH without him if not I scare I will lost the 1/3 majority votes like Pak Lah.

Now we might want to oust Dayview and nominate a new chairman liao, you know why, last session this suitable candidate cheong TH from 4pm till 7pm with his friend, then jio me and few bro for night session from 7pm till 11pm, then still not enough extended till 3am. So he practically stayed at TH from 4pm till 3am. Want to know who or not?? Hahahah.....

I miss my new pet at BS so this Fri hope can go BS leh. Will U be back by then to join us??

aicheongmai
12-03-2008, 06:11 PM
It comes to my knowledge that some stupid fellow here revealed to XO about SBF and the posts on her. Brothers who are new or do not know the common rule in SBF on information sharing, please learn now: For all discussions and FR here, be it on GL gal, SG gal, HC gal - no rational bro shall reveal any information to the gals cos this will have impacts on their attitude and service level once they get to know that they are that popular.

So this bro please if you are trying to score, this is definitely not the correct way to do it!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Bro itomichi. Information posted here are meant for sharing with brothers who want to know more about the gals and happening, etc. But information here are not suppose to feedback to the gals whose names are mentioned.

I hope all brothers here can help to follow the rules. :)

aicheongmai
12-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Planning to shift to BS but now the dark force at TH is too strong. Dayview now like you can cannot go so only hear and read cannot be there to join us. I got no choice but cheong TH without him if not I scare I will lost the 2/3 majority votes like Pak Lah.

Now we might want to oust Dayview and nominate a new chairman liao, you know why, this person cheong 4pm till 7pm with his friend, then jio me and few bro for night session from 7pm till 11pm, then still not enough extended till 3am. So he practically stay at TH from 4pm till 3am. Want to know who or not?? Hahahah.....

I miss my new pet at BS so this Fri hope can go BS leh. Will U be back by then to join us??

Brother ito, you are referring to? hahaha.. I think this person can claim half bottle from the boss for supporting TH from 4pm to 3am.. :)

I think next round we go BS instead. :) Since Lau Beng is not here, we cant afford to let another brother suffer. :)

Brother Dayview, waiting for your command.

Lau Beng, when you coming back?

itomichi
12-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Brother ito, you are referring to? hahaha.. I think this person can claim half bottle from the boss for supporting TH from 4pm to 3am.. :)

I think next round we go BS instead. :) Since Lau Beng is not here, we cant afford to let another brother suffer. :)

Better go BS if not Dayview stay at home 生蜘蛛网 already. Hope he have not get 老人痴呆症 for lack of exercising.

aicheongmai
12-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Better go BS if not Dayview stay at home 生蜘蛛网 already. Hope he have not get 老人痴呆症 for lack of exercising.

Hahaha.. Sure.. We shall not let this happened to our CO...

Xyberduke
12-03-2008, 07:20 PM
TH is indeed the most ex among budget ktv now... BUT... still the best leh...

went BS 2 days back... stocks are ok only... BUT.. all the good ones all kanna tabao before i even ask... all guys there very kaisu har....
so went up NSH for the last session.... haiz... waste $$ only 1 chio around but height too short for my liking... but seems like NSH's business quite bad recently.. thanks to all the lao chais there spoiling quality...

so naturally, yest went TH for another wild session... omg...

devil_king
12-03-2008, 09:18 PM
thanks to bro DegenerationX for the info...jus came back from TH's HH a very satisfied but hooked man...lol...think i wil be hooked there for quite some time...all three of us had 2 girls each and my 2 frens reali enjoyed themselves man...i had 2 girls too but only 1 playful(ye zi mei) the other 1 is like shy shy quiet quiet,cannot play de...but somehow i reali like kena hooked by her...cannot cannot,must control myself dun kena KC trap...but now already feel like going for the 12 - 3 timing le...die die...

LauHBeng
12-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Now we might want to oust Dayview and nominate a new chairman liao, you know why, last session this suitable candidate cheong TH from 4pm till 7pm with his friend, then jio me and few bro for night session from 7pm till 11pm, then still not enough extended till 3am. So he practically stayed at TH from 4pm till 3am. Want to know who or not?? Hahahah.....

Knn!! who? who? who? who is this new superhero!!!!

hehe bro ACM, initially plan to come back today. but knn need to rush to Shandong for a day tomorow.. then SQ flight from Fri to Sun all FULL!! LL next Monday morning flight then can come back... sobsob

hehe yes yes.. shift base to BS before our bro dayview......

but somehow i reali like kena hooked by her...cannot cannot,must control myself dun kena KC trap...but now already feel like going for the 12 - 3 timing le...die die...

bro devil, dun control... let the evil flow....

darke
12-03-2008, 10:11 PM
V boring .........:mad:

naemlo
12-03-2008, 10:23 PM
V boring .........:mad:

Mai boring, I thought u enjoying yourself... :rolleyes:

Dayview2004
12-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Wah Piang bro,

For your sake LauHBeng when you return to Singapore I will appear in TH to welcome you. Worth taking a risk for my bro. hahaha...

Dayview2004
12-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Hahaha.. Sure.. We shall not let this happened to our CO...

This friday will be in BS. All bros who have chiong with me can sms me to confirm else all other bros who have not chiong with me before can pm me.

aicheongmai
13-03-2008, 12:18 AM
This friday will be in BS. All bros who have chiong with me can sms me to confirm else all other bros who have not chiong with me before can pm me.

Onz!!! I will sms you later in the morning to confirm....

darke
13-03-2008, 04:44 AM
i feel like i being left out:mad:

darke
13-03-2008, 04:45 AM
Mai boring, I thought u enjoying yourself... :rolleyes:

QC how the enjoy:D

Dayview2004
13-03-2008, 05:57 AM

sorri bro busy with my girl recently and could not find time to drink with you. How about friday BS night session ? I thought you have got out of your boredom liao.

itomichi
13-03-2008, 10:03 AM
For your sake LauHBeng when you return to Singapore I will appear in TH to welcome you. Worth taking a risk for my bro. hahaha...

Wo lau bro, special treatment leh, me jealous. Tell u want, ask the pilot to land the plane outside TH on Monday morning, we have breakfast cum lunch the start HH session lah!!!!!

DegenerationX
13-03-2008, 11:15 AM

how can that be?? u r my idol leh :D

DegenerationX
13-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Wo lau bro, special treatment leh, me jealous. Tell u want, ask the pilot to land the plane outside TH on Monday morning, we have breakfast cum lunch the start HH session lah!!!!!

wah seh. er shi xiong so onz ah..........

itomichi
13-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Knn!! who? who? who? who is this new superhero!!!!

Not everyone can be like him has such superpower (both in terms of physical strength and pocket strength) to last for such long hours. He need to get different groups of bros to accompnay him for the three sessions, it order to do so he must be asking around "Ai Cheong Mai, ai Cheong Mai..........." right!!!!!

So who else, he is our new upcoming star cheongster "aicheongmai" lah!!!!!!

nine9nine
13-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi all, you may not believe it, but I went to both BS and TH before but no rooms. I once even waited on the 2nd level of TH for more than half hour, in the end LL walked off. Is TH or BS more suitable for people of mid20s-30 yrs old?

Later I am gonna reach one of the places at 245pm to be in the 1st line!

Dayview2004
13-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Hi all, you may not believe it, but I went to both BS and TH before but no rooms. I once even waited on the 2nd level of TH for more than half hour, in the end LL walked off. Is TH or BS more suitable for people of mid20s-30 yrs old?

Later I am gonna reach one of the places at 245pm to be in the 1st line!

Bro abit of advice from my experience. For BS to be able to chiong in the afternoon session on the same day line up at about 1.30 pm. If not night session call them from 3-4 pm b'cos b4 that they always hung up their phone as they are busy alotting room to customers. It always work for me.

As for TH, I always get room no matter what... maybe I have been their longtime customer and seldom bargain with Botak. No worry about being slaughter as I know their rates in hand. Once i walk-in and they ask me to wait upstairs and alot of bro are already waiting and i don't want to wait so came downstairs and immediately when they see me they alot a room immeidately. This maybe because I always bring bro there every friday and using rm A4. Our session always end at 3 am starting from 7.30 pm. Those who chiong with me knows.

Maybe you could join me at BS 2molo night session and next week will be back to TH. This is the request of some bros to try BS.

Chivas Regal
13-03-2008, 08:23 PM
bro Dayview2004,

you are the man.
see you and the other brothers always cheong here or BS.
well done. :D

LauHBeng
13-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Dear bros,

Today is Thursday nite. I alone in hotel reading all your posts and ppc lor. You all happy cheonging lor and i LL read posts lor. damn sad..... Think of our regular cheonging on Friday makes me lagi sad.....

Kekeke, bro I TH or BS also can la

Bro darke, we all love u deep deep. How could you be left out. Attention all bros!!! lets massage our bro darke's aka bouncer's ego!! (other parts of his body up to bros' discretion. hehehe)

QC how the enjoy:D

Correction. ----- BOUNCER! hahaha

bro ito u always make me itchy... dun care liao u must scratch for me.

aicheongmai
14-03-2008, 12:06 AM

Bro itomichi, I support you. If the plane landed outside TH, I take urgent leave and join u to welcome Bro Lau Beng.. :D

aicheongmai
14-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Not everyone can be like him has such superpower (both in terms of physical strength and pocket strength) to last for such long hours. He need to get different groups of bros to accompnay him for the three sessions, it order to do so he must be asking around "Ai Cheong Mai, ai Cheong Mai..........." right!!!!!

So who else, he is our new upcoming star cheongster "aicheongmai" lah!!!!!!

Hahahaha... Bro itomichi.. "suan" me....? hahaha...

I must really thanks to all brothers that had came that day.. Else, I will be bored to death.. I must also thanks bro Dayview... he cant come but helps me to get bro...

carfield
14-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Bro abit of advice from my experience. For BS to be able to chiong in the afternoon session on the same day line up at about 1.30 pm. If not night session call them from 3-4 pm b'cos b4 that they always hung up their phone as they are busy alotting room to customers. It always work for me.

As for TH, I always get room no matter what... maybe I have been their longtime customer and seldom bargain with Botak. No worry about being slaughter as I know their rates in hand. Once i walk-in and they ask me to wait upstairs and alot of bro are already waiting and i don't want to wait so came downstairs and immediately when they see me they alot a room immeidately. This maybe because I always bring bro there every friday and using rm A4. Our session always end at 3 am starting from 7.30 pm. Those who chiong with me knows.

Maybe you could join me at BS 2molo night session and next week will be back to TH. This is the request of some bros to try BS.

wanna meet up 2molo 4 session... as i knw few gals there but dunno still wkin ant as there r student here,if wan we can meet up some of bros here n go lor... PM mi b4 5pm ur contact nos n i'll contact e bros n meet up lar....there e more e merrier...i even do once infront everybody n we really hv fun lor...bros if u wan join us a session in TH do PM k b4 5pm k...hope 2 hear frm u soon

itomichi
15-03-2008, 02:15 PM

HI bro, why no sound no picture, I thought u want to give FR on the gal after our BS and then 21st Century session??

Dont said being left out again hor, I replied to your post earlier but u got no response, now I am sending u another post again ok, don't say u miss it again this time.

Thanks for the arrangement last night, hope you completed your mission.

darke
15-03-2008, 10:28 PM
still left out again.. haiz..............

kenneth1979
15-03-2008, 10:38 PM
bro carfield
pls count me in for a session 2morrow
I unable to PM u....

OceanFront
16-03-2008, 08:01 AM
bros, any DF sessions tonite?

itomichi
16-03-2008, 08:56 AM
bros, any DF sessions tonite?

Me no gal to bring along so not going.

Chivas Regal
16-03-2008, 03:34 PM
bro itomichi,

dun go,stay at home,rest and prepare to cheong next week lor.
i like your signature.
me also the target.
just got it and a nick was put,for a moment i though he has the gut.
but did a search and found that his point already -999. so how can that fellow do it.
the answer is quite obvious.

OceanFront
16-03-2008, 05:16 PM
bro itomichi,

dun go,stay at home,rest and prepare to cheong next week lor.
i like your signature.
me also the target.
just got it and a nick was put,for a moment i though he has the gut.
but did a search and found that his point already -999. so how can that fellow do it.
the answer is quite obvious.

bro chivas

how can u encourage bro itomichi to stay at home!?!?!?!

i guess i will go down to finish my bottle tonite....

like Darke

Feel so left out!!!

aicheongmai
16-03-2008, 07:41 PM

Bro, how come no FR? All waiting manz!!! hahaha...

carfield
16-03-2008, 08:03 PM
URGENT/RED ALERT

Any bro(s) wanna go TH now cos @ hm bery sian lar so if can sms mi 2 meet up k... so far i no 1 yet so if ok n deal sms mi @ 90462687 remb sms only will reply in 30mins time

kookyalways
16-03-2008, 09:24 PM
if your message came earlier I would have gone. very sian at home as well.
How abouot tomolo? i am on leave so sibeh free. anyone interested can pm me.

DegenerationX
17-03-2008, 08:55 AM

i want FR..........:D

Ah Jian
17-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Just went TH last week.
A few gals to intro...

1) Xiao Xue & Xiao Yu are cousin.

26 years old..
Looks: 8 points
Young But figure not very good
think just sit cant do much
about 1.6m .. nice eyes

2) Xiao Yu

21 years old abt 1.5m .. the boobs are real HUGE!
can help us wash fash!

3) Xiu Xiu

Quite Pretty
Young and slim
But i hate girl making shh shh sound when they HJ for u !
Think can FJ!

I havnt try yet , a bit tight recently.

Ah Jian
17-03-2008, 01:44 PM
These 3 girls more on young and looks :)

average jOe
17-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Just came from TH. Shall not repeat what u guys had written.

Came across a lady named Hong Hong; she has a absolutely incredible figure. All the curves at the right place, really sexy. Never really examine her face as the room was dark. She came, she conquered and gave me no reason to stay there any longer. Enough said:p