PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Strider_sG
10-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Just to start the ball rolling to combine the 2 TH threads ... easier on the eye :p

If i don recall wrongly the charges for TH during sad hour is something like,
small = 2+1 / 1 friut plate
medium = 3+1 / 2 friut plate
large = 5+2 / / 3 friut plate
Correct me if the above info is wrong or out dated. Haven't been there in a while.

If u just stick to the packages (figures are rough estimated cos don really remember liao)
Small rm only pay bout 130+ all in
medium rm 160+
large rm 300+

The fruits can reject ... so like that time we take large room but tell them no need so many fruits just 2 or 1 can liao ... they also take back then just charge us like 1 plate only.

Beer is if i not wrong about $48nett / jug during sad hour.
pl ace quite jialat... till now bo computerise the systems...drinks quite ex... service mostly bad... really jialat

sgmjplayer
10-12-2004, 10:33 AM
try and avoid quoting whole post before SB comes after u hor..:p

pl ace quite jialat... till now bo computerise the systems.really jialat

Strider_sG
10-12-2004, 11:04 AM
try and avoid quoting whole post before SB comes after u hor..:p
aiya sorry...how to edit...tot tat time can edit post...

TheSting
10-12-2004, 12:08 PM
If i don recall wrongly the charges for TH during sad hour is something like,
small = 2+1 / 1 friut plate
medium = 3+1 / 2 friut plate
large = 5+2 / / 3 friut plate
Correct me if the above info is wrong or out dated. Haven't been there in a while.

If u just stick to the packages (figures are rough estimated cos don really remember liao)
Small rm only pay bout 130+ all in
medium rm 160+
large rm 300+

I've got a one month old bill with me, for Medium Room package.
3 Jugs of Beer at $43 each (One extra is free)
towels at $1 each (depends on how many ppl, we had 4)
2 Fruits at $18 Dollars each

Total is $169.

plus all the service charges and taxes, comes up to about $197 lah
More ppl more towels

so total is JUST below $200.

hope this helps

taurus75
10-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Total is $169.

plus all the service charges and taxes, comes up to about $197 lah
More ppl more towels

so total is JUST below $200.

hope this helps[/QUOTE]

aiyah..its like tat one lah...waitress are not suppose to request for tips from customer last time but now?!??!! they have the audacity to ask ..and if neber give they give black face.and waitress even can share the hard liqour $ with the hostess..CB and all they do is pour drinks

taurus75
10-12-2004, 01:24 PM
i dont usually give tips to waitress...except got 1 her face everytime like got ppl owned her $$$..name esther?[/QUOTE]

esther..ohhh...she is botak fav pet...think she let him bonk her...tats why botak dotes on her..heard from a hostess there she can earn +/- $600 on hard liqour alone...each month.well tats extra income...!
the reason is that if any hostess dun share with her..she will teach the customer not to give the commission (hard liqour) to the hostess in tat way the liqour will be cheaper. but hey..the hostess need to earn $ from tat too mah..
really nabei chee bye that ESTHER... :mad:

taurus75
10-12-2004, 01:26 PM
went TH last nite..getting to leave at 2am. guess wat i saw...saw 2 zooming out each with a lady(TH) from lor 31. the 1st car damn fast..think he keeps watching fast & furious...then alas two ROV oredi on their tail...then both cars kenna stopped(just somewhere nearby NO SIGNBOARD seafood) hahahaha
saw the ROVs asked them to blow the breatherlyzer..hahaha blow and blow...
saw them keep talking to the ROVs think they are pleading for mercy..

*sigh*... when i decided to go liao after such drama..i drive past and see who th e ladies in the two car...u won't believe it...its stella and i think or cant figure who the other is...

i keep thinking when i was on my way home...what if they kenna accident becoz of drunk driving ..??!?!? nabei :mad:
guys or brudders ,, if u happen to be the two dumbs dumbs pls refrain from this irresponsibile acts!

wah piang ... nobody interested in my last nite encounter meh.. :confused:

jdi813
10-12-2004, 05:32 PM
pl ace quite jialat... till now bo computerise the systems...drinks quite ex... service mostly bad... really jialat
Yep gotta agree with you ... system sucks ... even the gals say finding songs is a hassle ... others with the computerised systems are so much more easy to use.

Basically i only go down cos the gals are pretty fun ... heard BS is better but KNN always full house so no chance to go so far cos all my cheong sessions quite spur of the moment style.

Fruits always either apples or oranges ...

mi.chi.eru
10-12-2004, 11:19 PM
wah piang ... nobody interested in my last nite encounter meh.. :confused:

Ok lah.. I ask lah.. who is stella? what happened later..

swee boh? :D

sgmjplayer
11-12-2004, 05:20 AM
1. Malaysian gal in TH lo..
2. Mai hiam buey pai!

. who is stella?

swee boh?

jdi813
11-12-2004, 11:59 AM
swee boh? Mai hiam buey pai!Don think he was refering to stella :p wah piang ... nobody interested meh..i second the show of support ... what happened in the end ??? :D

firewallsam
11-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Fruits always either apples or oranges ...

You mean they actually serve something other than apples???!!! :eek:

taurus75
11-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Don think he was refering to stella :p i second the show of support ... what happened in the end ??? :D

wau lau.u guys dun like tat mah..i see the thread like dying off...so i juz tell my encounter tat particular nite.
but anyway..i oredi know who the other lady was..

TheSting
11-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Dear all,

just a quick question.

How long can we keep our balance jugs (beers) for? Got a slip with a date on it.

Thanks!

taurus75
11-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Dear all,

just a quick question.

How long can we keep our balance jugs (beers) for? Got a slip with a date on it.

Thanks!

think the most abt a month...but try refrain from asking Esther..she sure tok cock a lot...get from other waitress...

TheSting
11-12-2004, 02:24 PM
think the most abt a month...but try refrain from asking Esther..she sure tok cock a lot...get from other waitress...

oh damn

Thanks bro!

got a couple due today then

sigh.

TheSting
11-12-2004, 03:08 PM
the most 1 mth nia.

anyone wanna go now?
hate to waste.

Vival
11-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I normally give 10 bucks to the waitress serving my room.. some of them are very nice.. for example, casey..

This waitress by the name of Ah Ying pretty... anyone know her history? she can be a girl if she wants to!

jdi813
11-12-2004, 07:23 PM
i oredi know who the other lady was..eh bro ... don be a tease lah ... just spit it out ... who's the other gal ??? (sorry ah ... don know who is stella so not much interest) u actually hung around to see the ending ???

Heard from my frens that they planning to go down for HH tomolo ... think i might just join them since my gal not working at TH laio (ho say ah) ... Hope SaSa is working ... :D

forex
11-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Dear all,

just a quick question.

Thanks!

anyway, the beer will taste as flat but many bros here have already given you the answer that is 1 mth.

forex
11-12-2004, 11:50 PM
I normally give 10 bucks to the waitress serving my room.. some of them are very nice.. for example, casey..

This waitress by the name of Ah Ying pretty... anyone know her history? she can be a girl if she wants to!

Is Ah Ying the waitress who never smiles, always icy/cold look one, quite tall, slim one?

I only encounter 1 waitress worth giving tips in th, the rest just come and go and "hai yao duo yi jar mah" unless order liquor then the talk cock is almost zero.

yongzhen
12-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Hi, I think me and friends will ban this place liao. Went during hh today. total 4 ppl. Got to take middle room and 2 plates of fruits. 1 plate costed $18 but its only 1-2 apples cut up only. Total 2 jugs of beer and total cost was abt $144 till 8pm. Gals there wasn't that great either. The songs r so out dated. Can't sing also sine they on the music outside so loud. I would rather go other place with longer hours and more beers at the same price.

THregular
12-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Nicoll Highway

THregular
12-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Nicoll Highway

THregular
12-12-2004, 01:13 PM
joyce is nice

V|ernar
12-12-2004, 01:50 PM
brother yongzhen , TH isnt a place where early bird catch the worm~

and looking for pretty babes? not really the right place too , ( got chio one , but hardly it your turn , butterfly treatment~ ) why we love to go TH? cause they are daring~ dare to try new stuff~ :p

you go too early liao ba , want to sing new song ah? Kbox will be a better choice , we come out to play , not come out to sing ~

i even go there watch football match..

Yun , V|erNar

forex
12-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Hi, I think me and friends will ban this place liao. Went during hh today.. I would rather go other place with longer hours and more beers at the same price.

if got such ktv and all else remain the same as th, pls let bros here know.

Vival
12-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Ah Ying is slim n pretty tall... she's pretty also.. as for the icy/cold bit, i'm not so sure.. she's usually quite friendly to me... thats what i like about her.. pretty and friendly..

yongzhen
12-12-2004, 10:43 PM
brother yongzhen , TH isnt a place where early bird catch the worm~

and looking for pretty babes? not really the right place too , ( got chio one , but hardly it your turn , butterfly treatment~ ) why we love to go TH? cause they are daring~ dare to try new stuff~ :p

you go too early liao ba , want to sing new song ah? Kbox will be a better choice , we come out to play , not come out to sing ~

i even go there watch football match..

Yun , V|erNar

I know wat u mean but there r better one around. No need go kbox, some ktv already got quite new songs. Still I think I won't go back this place liao. But thanks!

ballzballz
14-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Anyone interested to go TH 14/12/04 happy hr? PM me...8)
Feeling bored.... going down to check out the activities....
anyone care to join me?

TheSting
14-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Anyone interested to go TH 14/12/04 happy hr? PM me...8)
Feeling bored.... going down to check out the activities....
anyone care to join me?

wah bro, really so on ah?

ballzballz
14-12-2004, 03:46 PM
aiyah...dun say liaoz... all your fault..... make me gian tio TH...
and now you not free...so I so ke lian..*sob* *sob* have to go down either myself or jio any bros out here who is free to go down together....

CheongKingKong
14-12-2004, 03:48 PM
I know wat u mean but there r better one around. No need go kbox, some ktv already got quite new songs. Still I think I won't go back this place liao. But thanks!

Actually those pubs alone Tanjong Pagar road also not bad one leh...some more the gals there are mostly local SYT...only minus point is that you may sees some young punks there...those that drink 1 jug for the whole night type.

TheSting
14-12-2004, 03:50 PM
tot u got tiu tonite already?
foc somemore?

tomorrow got double session leh... also need to save $$ abit

call u once i get off work n c how lah.

TheSting
14-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Actually those pubs alone Tanjong Pagar road also not bad one leh...some more the gals there are mostly local SYT...only minus point is that you may sees some young punks there...those that drink 1 jug for the whole night type.

Bro, you talking about duxton road those pubs ah?

did a little (unappreciated :p ) writeup a short while ago.
a little pricey really.

FR on duxton (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=661120&postcount=3)

ballzballz
14-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey Bro Sting,

I'm off to Merry land liaoz.... go find my two mei ren liaoz.... sms me when you are off work... see if i can rope you into my activity later in the evening.... C ya~

TheSting
14-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Hey Bro Sting,

I'm off to Merry land liaoz.... go find my two mei ren liaoz.... sms me when you are off work... see if i can rope you into my activity later in the evening.... C ya~

sian liao lah
kanna -2 for being helpful in another thread

sigh

later dude

taurus75
15-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Nicoll Highway

hmmm..so wat u trying to tell us???!??!1 its oredi opened?!?!?! :confused:

taurus75
15-12-2004, 08:40 AM
heard that last week there's fight at TH lei, any brudders know wat happen?
seems like one of the brudders slapped and punched one of the KTV gal...
any brudders saw it tat night...? :cool:

TheSting
15-12-2004, 10:39 AM
heard that last week there's fight at TH lei, any brudders know wat happen?
seems like one of the brudders slapped and punched one of the KTV gal...
any brudders saw it tat night...? :cool:

I guess, this is not the 1st time that this has happened there.
Couple of months back, the same thing happened on the same floor in another room while I was there.

In general, SGP guys are quite a nice bunch la, and hurting the ladies is kinda taboo, (bar the occasional twisting of the nips and slapping of their round arses). Of course, you do get some of the few perves who get on a power trip by abusing the ladies

That being said, as you know, some of the ladies can get pretty vicious with their tongues. A guy's ego is a very touchy spot, and sometimes when the ladies cross the line, you might just loose your self-control? Not everyone has the same level of tolerance. I mean, some of us already stress out from work and all, last thing we need is to get fked upside down when we're paying to go have fun.
NOTE: I DO NOT condone such violence, and on a lady, this is a big NO NO. (I'm a pacifist. really.)
NOR do I know what exactly happened.

Just offering a slightly different perspective lah, especially with the depraving modus operandi of some of the ladies there whom I've came across

I sure most of u regulars there have encountered the 3 musketeers there? Hoping to con brothers there with an offer of a cheap $30 bj? End up you paying more than that, and leaving you with blue balls?

jdi813
15-12-2004, 12:31 PM
seems like one of the brudders slapped and punched one of the KTV gal...The kapo in me wants to ask for more details (bro taurus75 any intellingence report ???)... but thought i share my 2 cents instead.

Like bro sting, i feel strongly about using violence on women (hard bonking, nipple pinching / boob grabbing and bum slapping not included) ... maybe cos my family mostly female ... but to me no matter how or what a guy should never strike a lady ... i have no respect for pple who do. All of my frens feel the same way.

Seems the TH crowd gettin pretty young ... mostly under 23-24 ... maybe high testosterone levels and low tolerance levels so such incidents occur ...

Anyway my gal stopped working in TH for coming 2.5 weeks liao ... reason being ... she quite frustrated cos business is bad + every night got at least 2 - 3 idiots run off without giving tips (she ask for tips they refuse to give tell her come back later they not going so fast ... she also damn niave lah ... KNN go back rm once BILLLLLL flash on blue screen ... rm empty liao ... lan lan),

BUT most of all she damn scared kena whack by customers - apparently that time another gal in the rm scolded one of the guys jiat lat jiat lat for not tipping her, the guy got angry and caught her arm wanted to punch/slap her. KNN his frens all panic and intervene, my gal also "chua" liao so scram ASAP.

Another incident involves some guy taking her phone and not wanting to give it back to her (cos she say i gotta go another rm need my phone back, he say he keep for her, she say if u like it so much later i give u lor (something like that lah can't really recall liao) ... later don wan to give tips unless she give him the phone ... she damn pissed.

Another guy lagi best sit with him whole night just tell her sorry no money give tips, BEST man. His frens damn pai say pass her $40 and even apologize on his frens behalf ... she damn cheesed off tell the young punk "NO MONEY STAY AT HOME ... THIS KIND OF PLACES NOT FOR U" ha ha ha.

She always complaining the crowd at TH getting bad ...

Just to side track ... got an happening incident involving my fren and 3 TH gals in the back toilet (at the same time) damage includeing tips for sitting with him came up to $50+ per gal. KNN go TH so long this kind of kang tao also never cum across :( ... but from previous experiences stairwells and toilets simpy CMI would prefer hotel81 ... just my opinion

naemlo
15-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Like bro sting, i feel strongly about using violence on women (hard bonking, nipple pinching / boob grabbing and bum slapping not included) ... maybe cos my family mostly female ... but to me no matter how or what a guy should never strike a lady ... i have no respect for pple who do. All of my frens feel the same way.

In this world there is a lot of disgrace bastards around. Please play by the rules of the game. Dun because of $10 or $20, make a big fuss. Grow up a bit. Dun mess up the cheong atmosphere.

TheSting
15-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Just to side track ... got an happening incident involving my fren and 3 TH gals in the back toilet (at the same time) damage includeing tips for sitting with him came up to $50+ per gal. KNN go TH so long this kind of kang tao also never cum across :( ... but from previous experiences stairwells and toilets simpy CMI would prefer hotel81 ... just my opinion

Ah, your friend had just encountered the 3 musketeers (as we call them).
Their MO is not new, as I believe a bro there got conned of almost $100 quite sometime ago. Different gals perhaps, but same MO la.

One of my kakis here also got the same treatment last week (My bad, as I didn't warn him in advance). But, he got sweeet SWCHEETTTT revenge :D just yesterday!!!!!
No, NO VIOLENCE involved!! Nothing distasteful whatsoever

He might just post a report on what exactly happened. Else I'll seek his permission to relate the incident later.

jdi813
15-12-2004, 01:25 PM
Dun because of $10 or $20, make a big fuss. Grow up a bit. Dun mess up the cheong atmosphere. I agree ... cos of $10 or $20 go and spoil it all ... if u wanna cheong don be afraid to spend ... if afraid to spend don cheong ... most important pls be fair to the ladies ... everyone just trying to get by ya

jdi813
15-12-2004, 01:28 PM
Ah, your friend had just encountered the 3 musketeers (as we call them) ... He might just post a report on what exactly happened. Else I'll seek his permission to relate the incident later.Actually was initially 2 musketeers ... 1 gal ask ... his other gal come in hear the proposal say interested also as business kinda slow. Go toilet ... KNN met another gal coming out she ask wat's up and say wanna join in ... WTF man ???? So all take turns and finally pick one and fire away :D ... KNN this kind of kang tao also got.

jdi813
16-12-2004, 12:22 AM
TH kena raided at bout 8pm ... together with BS ... seems got some big clean up that went down tonite (got police with dogs patrolling L7 when i drove past ... KNN look like a big sting op man) ... my gal called asked me go pick her up send her home cos scared. Apparently at BS they caught all those working and brought all (think bout 60+) back to station. Her roommate later confirmed that TH also kena same fate ...

1st thing that cum to mind is "Hope SaSa is ok" :p (she so lao jiao should be fine i guess) Can guess which head doing the thinking most of the time ... hahahahahaha

forex
16-12-2004, 12:46 AM
I agree ... cos of $10 or $20 go and spoil it all ... if u wanna cheong don be afraid to spend ... if afraid to spend don cheong ... most important pls be fair to the ladies ... everyone just trying to get by ya

i do not think it is a money issue. like one bro say, these prc girls the mouth quite cb one, so to some people, especially after a few drinks, veri hot, girls say tips so little, want one more piece of $10 and alcohol cheong the brain and the girl got treated to a slap/punch.

old man like me can take it, kena suan kena suan lor, wont die one what. not too happy with the girl for attitude or come in only 1, 2 times, $10 lor. if can play or sit long one >20 also ok what. some are polite and not pushy, they just ask for more but you dont give, they just take it as it is.

btw, where's botak when the girls got beaten up?

jdi813
16-12-2004, 01:22 AM
TH kenna raided.....is sasa ok anot????Either great minds think alike or we're just a bunch of idiots that are suckers for a pretty face ... :D

jdi813
16-12-2004, 01:28 AM
i do not think it is a money issue. like one bro say, these prc girls the mouth quite cb one, so to some people, especially after a few drinks, veri hot, girls say tips so little, want one more piece of $10 and alcohol cheong the brain and the girl got treated to a slap/punch.

old man like me can take it, ...Too many drinks and gals pestering u for more tips is still no excuse to beat up any of them lor ... Anyway don ever remember feel like hammering anyone even when kena snide remarks. Normally if the gal not happy with the tips i give ... i just ask them how much they expect ... usually if within reason i just oblige. Maybe i'm a sucker, but i not willing to lose face over a miserable 10 - 20 bucks. Just my view on the matter ...

Anyone know what exactly happened ??? KNN getting more KAPO with age ... jiat lat man

klbt
16-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Either great minds think alike or we're just a bunch of idiots that are suckers for a pretty face ... :D

heard is immigration.. jia lat jia lat liao...
nvr hear joo chiat and other place kana..
think these 2 weeks will b quite strict considering their habit of raiding an area at a time.. those who hav galfrens at other places.. ask them becareful ah..

rubberking
16-12-2004, 09:36 AM
The kapo in me wants to ask for more details (bro taurus75 any intellingence report ???)... but thought i share my 2 cents instead.

Seems the TH crowd gettin pretty young ... mostly under 23-24 ... maybe high testosterone levels and low tolerance levels so such incidents occur ...

Anyway my gal stopped working in TH for coming 2.5 weeks liao ... reason being ... she quite frustrated cos business is bad + every night got at least 2 - 3 idiots run off without giving tips (she ask for tips they refuse to give tell her come back later they not going so fast ... she also damn niave lah ... KNN go back rm once BILLLLLL flash on blue screen ... rm empty liao ... lan lan),

BUT most of all she damn scared kena whack by customers - apparently that time another gal in the rm scolded one of the guys jiat lat jiat lat for not tipping her, the guy got angry and caught her arm wanted to punch/slap her. KNN his frens all panic and intervene, my gal also "chua" liao so scram ASAP.

Another incident involves some guy taking her phone and not wanting to give it back to her (cos she say i gotta go another rm need my phone back, he say he keep for her, she say if u like it so much later i give u lor (something like that lah can't really recall liao) ... later don wan to give tips unless she give him the phone ... she damn pissed.

Another guy lagi best sit with him whole night just tell her sorry no money give tips, BEST man. His frens damn pai say pass her $40 and even apologize on his frens behalf ... she damn cheesed off tell the young punk "NO MONEY STAY AT HOME ... THIS KIND OF PLACES NOT FOR U" ha ha ha.

She always complaining the crowd at TH getting bad ...

Brudder,Do not be a sucker. These PRCs have many stories to tell you.
Can tell you most singaporeans are too kind hearted and most of us will pay even though the gal butterfly into the rm 2 or 3 times.But there will be some logical ones who stand by their belief that giving them 20 will be unfair to those who sit wif you for a longer time.

the problem with singaporeans are they are too kind hearted and tats why u see so many china con men even on the street. We are too easy.

Anyway one of the waitress told us if they only come into our room 1 or 2 times, juz give them 10 dollar and ask them to farrk off.
She told us come out play must be happy, if not happy pay them wat they are deserved and also she tell us these gals earn alot.
Well...Thats quite true.

mahalosux
16-12-2004, 10:06 AM
heard is immigration.. jia lat jia lat liao...
nvr hear joo chiat and other place kana..
think these 2 weeks will b quite strict considering their habit of raiding an area at a time.. those who hav galfrens at other places.. ask them becareful ah..

got pattern one lah.. major ops every 4 mths...

Jan 04
Apr 04
Aug 04
Dec 04.....

but last heard is not immigration... guess it is from Narcotics... affected area includes GL and JC...

sadfa
16-12-2004, 10:13 AM
only minus point is that you may sees some young punks there...those that drink 1 jug for the whole night type.

bro, u talking about me?

anyway i cant rink much n same for me frens. somemore driving. so never open too many bottles or order too many jugs. guess that makes me a cheapo.

sadfa
16-12-2004, 10:15 AM
only minus point is that you may sees some young punks there...those that drink 1 jug for the whole night type.

bro, u talking about me?

anyway i cant drink much n same for me frens. somemore they driving. so never open too many bottles or order too many jugs. guess that makes me a cheapo.

mahalosux
16-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Brudder,Do not be a sucker. These PRCs have many stories to tell you.
Can tell you most singaporeans are too kind hearted and most of us will pay even though the gal butterfly into the rm 2 or 3 times.

i witnessed an incident where a SINGAPORE YOUNG PUNK shouting and even slap a gal at TH... now u tell me who is the bully... dun always tink tat the $20 tip given to them is so big..... :mad:

sadfa
16-12-2004, 10:27 AM

old man like me can take it, kena suan kena suan lor, wont die one what.

aiyah all these r good nature fun n never encounter any charbor mouth go too far. they work this line, they should be more diplomatic n careful n most dont go overboard. at the most is u very stingy. dont know why guys must beat the gers over these. if skin so thin, dont cheong. at the most, ask the ger to get out n dont pay if sit for few min n do nothing.

sadfa
16-12-2004, 10:34 AM

bro,

1. these people 1 kind. play already, chao dont pay tips. unless like i said, service fked up. like that how to come back again?

2. worse still, the guy sit before the charbor, refuse to pay. unless your charbor give bad service or butterfly queen.

TheSting
16-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Pssst,
sorry, just a little off topic.

Was at th yesterday night, 1st time witness raid also.
Sigh, hope those gals are alright. Called up a couple of them, and lucky those I got contact one JUST HAPPENed to have headache that day, so didn't work.

Any idea when will the meimei population in TH be back to normal ah? following the big wind yesterday?
Thinking of chionging alone this couple of days during HH cos got license to play, but now think hard liao
sigh

Do the gals return the next day? or will they be too scared/sad to work?

P.S. Anyone free in the afternoons this couple of days? >1 person chiong got more options lah

sadfa
16-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Pssst,
sorry, just a little off topic.

Was at th yesterday night, 1st time witness raid also.
Sigh, hope those gals are alright. Called up a couple of them, and lucky those I got contact one JUST HAPPENed to have headache that day, so didn't work.

Any idea when will the meimei population in TH be back to normal ah? following the big wind yesterday?
Thinking of chionging alone this couple of days during HH cos got license to play, but now think hard liao
sigh

1. so what did u see in the raid? got pull hair or not?
2. normally after raid, will be quiet cos the police may raid shortly after. so the charbors will stay away except for those commandos. better stay clear for a few days 1dt.

ballzballz
16-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Ah, your friend had just encountered the 3 musketeers (as we call them).
Their MO is not new, as I believe a bro there got conned of almost $100 quite sometime ago. Different gals perhaps, but same MO la.

One of my kakis here also got the same treatment last week (My bad, as I didn't warn him in advance). But, he got sweeet SWCHEETTTT revenge :D just yesterday!!!!!
No, NO VIOLENCE involved!! Nothing distasteful whatsoever

He might just post a report on what exactly happened. Else I'll seek his permission to relate the incident later.

YoZ Bro,

I guess you would be posting something like tat...haha... anyway I will probably relate the incident bout the three musketeers.

First encounter with them was with Bro Sting at TH during HH. In came three gers but I only liked one of them. so she sit for less than 2 mins ask me wan BJ for $30. was tempted and once again small head got the better of me and agreed. was requested to go to toilet. once in the toilet, was asked to give $30 first, which i did. after tat heard a knock. the ger (lets call her "A") said its someone who is there to "look water". not one but TWO came in. was taken aback... how come a simple BJ by this ger need to have three in the toilet. abit squeezy you know. Anyway was told to pants down and the funny thing is....one of the two who came in started to BJ me... I din expect to be BJ by the other ger as I was expecting "A" to give me one. asked how come so many came in, one hand holding my "family jewels" the ger who gave me a VERY short BJ (bout 10 secs - 20 secs) asked for another 20. which I dun think there is a need to. since I already paid 30 for "A". anyway I reluntantly did.... and guess wad.... less than 3mins, they say they tired and started open door, at this point I had a stiff "bro" and pants down kinda situation. and started to "zhao" liaoz.... personally to me, I felt being Conned. 1st pt, I expected "A" to BJ and end up she din. 2nd pt, end up extra 20 for less than 3 mins work. total is $50, felt conned and made me a pissed cheongster tat day.
This incident I believed happened to another brother's khaki who just posted. He paid 50 for them. only different scene is that, he felt lucky to have three gers.... which I dun. Its not the money issue tat pissed me off, it was more like the unexpected things the three musketeers did.

As for my Sweet revenge, it did not consist of anything related to violence. Anyway "A" came in during HH and found me there alone on another day. once they were in, I rejected them and kept on asking them to leave. The three din't. My ger was outside and saw three gers in, so never come in. abit pissed off at them again. Kept asking them to leave, still dun want and keep on eating my fruits....erm, the ones on the table...anyway I told them aft they eat finish pls leave since I also dun eat apples also. den "A" stayed behind aft the other two left. told me sorry..... give me story again, say she earn little, have to run table, tats why tat day left me with blue balls and a wounded ego. offered me a HJ to "bu chang" me. I agreed. half way through, she wanted 30 for it.....wah "bu chang" me and still wan to ask for more, told her I oni gif her 10. den she abit black face say 20. i was thinking... cannot at this type of situation where she got "advantage" in her hand (literally) and ask wan.... anyway before long... I "released", but not really that satisfied, bad service ethics. after she left the room to go get tips, I saw her hp on the sofa. i just put it hp deep into the sofa seats, a evil plot came to mind. before long she came back and looked for her phone, I just sit there quietly and watch her search for the phone. she seems frantic keep on asking me to give her back the phone. I told her blantly, i dun have it "On me". anyway after a while of her seeing her tears nearly dropping down, my memories of my ex regular gal losing her hp came to mind. She have family and frens contacts back in china all in the hp. anyway "A" told me if i pass her the phone, she wun request any tips. I immediately took out 20 and passed it to her. anyway she keep on telling me her sad story of her saving up to get the phone and got her family contacts back in china, and tat is the oni source of contact to home. *sigh* soft hearted again, I asked her to promise me not to bluff ppl again. saying when they entertain ppl, ppl dun like to have the feeling of kana "con". She said she actually dun wan to do this, but being in singapore, she got no frens other than those two...and they decided to have this idea of getting the earnings together. Aft she promise, I told her she left her hp in the sofa, which she happily took out. She decided to stay alittle while more in my embrance, and said she will look for me again. saying that she passed back 20 and left the room. Come to think of it, reflecting back wad I did of hiding her hp, made me feel abit sick of myself. but at least I think I might have "changed" her for the better to provide better services to fellow cheongsters.

TheSting
16-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Yo broz, HH today? :D

Hmm.. I remembered the story a little different, hahaha
It did seem sweeter than this when u 1st relate to me, without so much of the sob story part

But i guess I was
1) drunk
2) not concentrating
when u told me.

And I tend to have selective hearing, especially when I'm having fun.
WOOOHOOOOO!

hehe

ballzballz
16-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Pssst,

Do the gals return the next day? or will they be too scared/sad to work?

P.S. Anyone free in the afternoons this couple of days? >1 person chiong got more options lah

Bro~

Just got a message frm My fav. ger ( u should know who rite), she says she have to go back in two days time. dun think can extend anymore.... she sounds upset....*sigh* I also feel sad.... abit sad till I no mood to go for my trip liaoz.... I got a feeling most of the gers currently in TH all have their visas shorten or something.... so guys...if you still wan a glimpse of them.... better go down fast liaoz.... I wld be thinking of doing the same thing too...
Bro Sting.... HH today onZ boh????

mahalosux
16-12-2004, 11:55 AM
YoZ Bro,

read ur interesting FR.. well it is kind of hard to 'change' them lah... but u r really nice to return her the HP, considering how she 'conned' u... anyway she might b in police station or ICA now.... :p

mahalosux
16-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Bro~

Just got a message frm My fav. ger ( u should know who rite), she says she have to go back in two days time. dun think can extend anymore.... she sounds upset....*sigh* I also feel sad.... abit sad till I no mood to go for my trip liaoz.... I got a feeling most of the gers currently in TH all have their visas shorten or something.... so guys...if you still wan a glimpse of them.... better go down fast liaoz.... I wld be thinking of doing the same thing too...

is not shorten, is deported.. the immigration will 'force' them to get the next available ticket back to china and barred from entering singapore for mininmum 1 year...

waypastprime
16-12-2004, 12:01 PM
A leopard will never change its spots. :(

U are too soft hearted to believe her. :(

sadfa
16-12-2004, 12:05 PM
YoZ Bro,
I din expect to be BJ by the other ger as I was expecting "A" to give me one. asked how come so many came in, one hand holding my "family jewels" the ger who gave me a VERY short BJ (bout 10 secs - 20 secs) asked for another 20. which I dun think there is a need to. since I already paid 30 for "A".

bro,

no. 1 tip in ktv. when gers give u something, they negotiate on price 1st. if not, after bj, u can dont pay them. sometimes everyone in the mood, never ask for money also what. after all, what can they do? they hold your family jewels, u can take back what.

TheSting
16-12-2004, 12:07 PM
1. so what did u see in the raid? got pull hair or not?
2. normally after raid, will be quiet cos the police may raid shortly after. so the charbors will stay away except for those commandos. better stay clear for a few days 1dt.

1. Nothing much. Stood outside for a while, with all the cops around lah
Later, realize was abit too conspicuous, so went to sit at kopitiam with friends while deciding on where to go.

Later saw a couple of guys kanna rounded up the van. dog units also present,
so i guess CNB might be involved lah.

SIGH
but no where else to go!!

Ok, we're going to TH for HH.
Anyone wanna join drop me a PM asap.

sadfa
16-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Bro~

like what bro mhs said, they r prob deported after being caught. visa gone liao.

sadfa
16-12-2004, 12:10 PM
1. Nothing much. Stood outside for a while, with all the cops around lah
Later, realize was abit too conspicuous, so went to sit at kopitiam with friends while deciding on where to go.

Later saw a couple of guys kanna rounded up the van. dog units also present,
so i guess CNB might be involved lah.

huh guys also rounded up? maybe cnb lah. but cnb wont raid unless tip off got a lot of drug activity in th.

but if cnb raid, sometimes they give chance to the gers if overstayers only, n they r not on drugs.

TheSting
16-12-2004, 12:23 PM
huh guys also rounded up? maybe cnb lah. but cnb wont raid unless tip off got a lot of drug activity in th.

but if cnb raid, sometimes they give chance to the gers if overstayers only, n they r not on drugs.

I guess, everyone's involved?

Quite a big wind last night,
gl, jc all kanna
uturn was a ghost town.
wonder tanjong pagah got kanna or not?
prob next on the chopping board, with katong

some say that this op might be actually a 3 day op. sweep all of sgp clean clean before xmas.

*touch wood*
NOOOOOOO

ballzballz
16-12-2004, 12:25 PM
like what bro mhs said, they r prob deported after being caught. visa gone liao.

My girl confirm this just a short while ago over the fone. They are leaving like in two days time..... later going down to meet up. *sigh* so hard to find a gem nowadays.... and deported to soon....

Anyway going down for HH with Bro Sting in the afternoon. anyone joining us can just PM either him or myself.

taurus75
16-12-2004, 03:28 PM
went supper at lor 18 last nite, arnd 2am+ still got lots of men in blue roaming arnd with doggies...wau lau..this one damn big case , its like they looking for wanted men .. :cool:

sadfa
16-12-2004, 03:48 PM
went supper at lor 18 last nite, arnd 2am+ still got lots of men in blue roaming arnd with doggies...wau lau..this one damn big case , its like they looking for wanted men .. :cool:

their doggies so good? can smell innocent or guilty pussy?
i should buy one when the doggies retire n bring to ktv with mi.

jdi813
16-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Heard from my gal that bout 6-8 gals from TH managed to make a wild frantic dash out to freedom during the initial stage of the raid ... seems their simply bo chap attitude and daring saved their skins (also could be they quite near the entrance) ...

just to deviate a bit ... anyone know if SaSa kena last nite :D .

Can't help it seems to be the first thing on my mind whenever i cum into the thread ... ha ha ha :p

taurus75
16-12-2004, 04:43 PM
their doggies so good? can smell innocent or guilty pussy?
i should buy one when the doggies retire n bring to ktv with mi.

kekeke...cant imagine if their doggies see another female doggy roaming arnd geylang...then they start to do wonderful thing paisei paisei... :D

sadfa
16-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Heard from my gal that bout 6-8 gals from TH managed to make a wild frantic dash out to freedom during the initial stage of the raid ... seems their simply bo chap attitude and daring saved their skins (also could be they quite near the entrance) ...

how 2 make wild dash with hi heels? somemore got so many police waiting outside. scarly they hamtum them for resisting arrest.

taurus75
16-12-2004, 04:44 PM

just to deviate a bit ... anyone know if SaSa kena last nite :D .

Can't help it seems to be the first thing on my mind whenever i cum into the thread ... ha ha ha :p

all these trainings everynite at TH makes them so good in barging doors and peek from the windows...maybe they thought outside got more customers and they start to dart out ..maybe lah..

taurus75
16-12-2004, 04:46 PM
how 2 make wild dash with hi heels? somemore got so many police waiting outside. scarly they hamtum them for resisting arrest.

or maybe wild dash all the way to city plaza or beach road...?!?!?!

sadfa
16-12-2004, 04:49 PM
kekeke...cant imagine if their doggies see another female doggy roaming arnd geylang...then they start to do wonderful thing paisei paisei... :D

1. must get permission from the av masters.
2. after that must negotiate with doggy okt.
3. must use rubber becos action for aids say condoms important.
4. go 2 1 corner. very paiseh for doggie on official business being caught bonking on the job.
5. if not, doggie av will come after them.

dunno whether these doggies r fixed though. i think after being fixed, the doggies whole life change liao. wu jing da cai n no mood to smell for pussy too.

klbt
16-12-2004, 04:54 PM
My girl confirm this just a short while ago over the fone. They are leaving like in two days time..... later going down to meet up. *sigh* so hard to find a gem nowadays.... and deported to soon....

Anyway going down for HH with Bro Sting in the afternoon. anyone joining us can just PM either him or myself.

ya.. my fren also jus confirm with me already..
goin down to mit his gal later.. crying jia lat jia lat..
hmm.. assume those lorong gals had a higher chance of survival bah? :o

sadfa
16-12-2004, 05:00 PM
ya.. my fren also jus confirm with me already..
goin down to mit his gal later.. crying jia lat jia lat..
hmm.. assume those lorong gals had a higher chance of survival bah? :o

1. tell your fren to be careful. now is the time for the ger to ask for money.
2. lorong gals got ma fu to kua chui. some suay ones will kenna cos no where to run. the remaining ones will run away n live to bonk another day.

c0mawhite
17-12-2004, 12:24 AM
yeah man...is SaSa alright?

super busty babe? yup. :(

forex
17-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Too many drinks and gals pestering u for more tips is still no excuse to beat up any of them lor ... usually if within reason i just oblige. Maybe i'm a sucker, but i not willing to lose face over a miserable 10 - 20 bucks. Just my view on the matter ...

i agree on still no excuse to lay a finger on any girls.

however, on the face part, to each his own. i will not give in if i decided on how much but my kakis who give in are still my kakis and it is their decision which i will not laugh at them for.

forex
17-12-2004, 01:15 AM
aiyah all these r good nature fun n never encounter any charbor mouth go too far. they work this line, they should be more diplomatic n careful n most dont go overboard. at the most is u very stingy. dont know why guys must beat the gers over these. if skin so thin, dont cheong. at the most, ask the ger to get out n dont pay if sit for few min n do nothing.

unfortunately, there are some girls who are not diplomatic and went overboard. yes i am stingy, to those that come in 2 times in the night and sit less than 5 mins. stingy means give, not did not give. but i stand for no violence against the girls.

forex
17-12-2004, 01:21 AM
i witnessed an incident where a SINGAPORE YOUNG PUNK shouting and even slap a gal at TH... now u tell me who is the bully... dun always tink tat the $20 tip given to them is so big..... :mad:

20 is reasonable tip but not for a slap.

forex
17-12-2004, 01:28 AM
.. after she left the room to go get tips, I saw her hp on the sofa. she seems frantic keep on asking me to give her back the phone. I told her blantly, i dun have it "On me". anyway after a while of her seeing her tears nearly dropping down, my memories of my ex regular gal losing her hp came to mind. She have family and frens contacts back in china all in the..

dont mean to break your heart but this trick..i have seen before.

mahalosux
17-12-2004, 02:16 AM
20 is reasonable tip but not for a slap.

but to those young punk they jus tink 20 is too big and they dun respect gals.... :(

jdi813
17-12-2004, 03:25 AM
how 2 make wild dash with hi heels? somemore got so many police waiting outside. scarly they hamtum them for resisting arrest.sounds incredible right ... but it's true ... 2 of them my gals roommates ... damn gung ho man ... KNN really seems that desperate times require desperate measures. Anyway seems the police also shocked they actually tried to chao ... so they managed to excape ... at least that's their version of it.

jdi813
17-12-2004, 03:37 AM
super busty babe? yup.Yup ... she's ok :D or Yup ... she up lorry :( or Yup ... she super busty ??? Sorry ah ... m a newbie so can get quite confused at times.but to those young punk they jus tink 20 is too big and they dun respect gals.... Guess there are all sorts of pple out there ... if u wanna go out to play ... at least know how to respect the gals and be at least fair to them ($$$wise). $20 is a standard tip NOT a great one

Strider_sG
17-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Young punks... they almost everywhere except high class places but you would be surprise. Recently always go jalan gl and see punks..some suspect they still schooling either poly or uni or serving NS. They go there call pros like no need money..see i also scared... sometimes i see them also no eyes see coz pros they called figure good but face...(Shake head)!!!

Home grounds like MKT..now slowly BS... all young punks... Some good some aiyoyo...as mentioned their $$10 ~ $$20 bigger than cow cart wheel (In hokkien)... Terrible and horrible... seen alot so no big deal liao.. like they say sao jian duo gua duo jian bu gua... :)

So dun bother them and just enjoy yourself...

mahalosux
17-12-2004, 09:18 AM
if u wanna go out to play ... at least know how to respect the gals and be at least fair to them ($$$wise). $20 is a standard tip NOT a great one

20 is jus nice oni... giving more is up to an individual lah.. but never be a pathetic 'farker' who dun pay .. which i noe a lot exist! :(

mahalosux
17-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Young punks...

aiyah... c those young punk oso boh mood liao... act like they r big bro big... sibei tulan.... :(

sadfa
17-12-2004, 09:57 AM
boliao! delete already no guts to say his name.

aiyah anyway, my points easy come, easy go.
u want to delete i cannot stop u. have a good day.

TheSting
17-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Went for HH yesterday afternoon, after failing to get any rooms at BS.
WTF?
was there just before 1530, and same line "got booking or not? dun have no room."
At least, the ppl there quite polite lah.
Or maybe scare we both AV?? :D

Anyway, was a ok afternoon lah, given that not many customers following the raid, and even though got very few gals, was..... acceptable lah cos not much butterfly.

AV ppl, NOTE: ONLY A HANDFUL OF GALS, so dun waste resources go raid again lah.

Ok, now.. the most important point
SASA is OK!!!!!
nicole and stella, being malaysian, also ok
total of 52 gals up the lorry.
Might take a little while to get back to usual business lah..

PS. I still dun understand how come BS can still fullhouse man
PPS. eh, BS TH RS and MG all same boss one ah?. heard from the gals...

OH, I forgot to add, this is my 49th POST!!. Anyone wanna give "coming of posts" upping pressie or not?? :p hehe

ballzballz
17-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Just before departing on my trip to JB and den KL (will post FR when back if any interesting happenings happen), couldn't help posting one more time.

Yesterday went down to TH with Brother Sting, sat with a cuties gal called Xiao xiao, heard from her that she was here ard Oct period. was only here for 14 days the last time. Seems like a great gal to accompany with... guys if you are looking for a good looker, she might be the one for you. If you like commando style gal, look for Xiao Juan. Brother Sting can verify how "commando" she is...hiakz hiakz...

But most memorable is that gem(name withheld) I found in TH. meet her for dinner and a walk along east coast park. She did really say wasted that she is being caught in the raid and asked to be deported back to china, as she kinda missed her family as well. For once, at that moment, I wasn't a boobs person but one who was looking for that GF feeling. Its really a wonderful feeling just being outside with her without the ktv kinda atmosphere. Ktv gers are human and gals afterall, and showed me her more inner self last nite. A pity things had to end so fast just when I found a gem. :o

But as Bro Sting said, take it as a wake up call, that things like this might be good for short term, but can turn the otherway round over a longer period of time. i guess its, lucky me then. Just happy that I had a good memory of such a gal. To Bros out there, just hope you can too find a rare gem like I did, Happy cheonging and bonking......

Anyway life goes on.... I'm off to JB and KL for my next adventure.... :cool:

jdi813
18-12-2004, 03:07 AM
Went down at bout 500pm for HH ... thought can get to see SaSa but not working :( . As usual my timing / luck (in this aspect) damn 1 kind.

Anyway not many gals around and all ready to chao by end of HH (scared night got police check again) ... sat with a new gal (today 1st day and 1 her 1st customer ever ... wah piang ... she looked damn stressed man when she see my frens gal hiong hiong with him ... damn funny man :p .

Pretty crowded today and not enuf gals to go round ... so all butterfly for damn long.

Never see SaSa, boring liao so left early.

Spawners
19-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Just before departing on my trip to JB and den KL (will post FR when back if any interesting happenings happen), couldn't help posting one more time.

Yesterday went down to TH with Brother Sting, sat with a cuties gal called Xiao xiao, heard from her that she was here ard Oct period. was only here for 14 days the last time. Seems like a great gal to accompany with... guys if you are looking for a good looker, she might be the one for you. If you like commando style gal, look for Xiao Juan. Brother Sting can verify how "commando" she is...hiakz hiakz...

But most memorable is that gem(name withheld) I found in TH. meet her for dinner and a walk along east coast park. She did really say wasted that she is being caught in the raid and asked to be deported back to china, as she kinda missed her family as well. For once, at that moment, I wasn't a boobs person but one who was looking for that GF feeling. Its really a wonderful feeling just being outside with her without the ktv kinda atmosphere. Ktv gers are human and gals afterall, and showed me her more inner self last nite. A pity things had to end so fast just when I found a gem. :o

But as Bro Sting said, take it as a wake up call, that things like this might be good for short term, but can turn the otherway round over a longer period of time. i guess its, lucky me then. Just happy that I had a good memory of such a gal. To Bros out there, just hope you can too find a rare gem like I did, Happy cheonging and bonking......

Anyway life goes on.... I'm off to JB and KL for my next adventure.... :cool:

Hi,

My gal was caught on Wed and have to go back on Tues. Have wanted to meet up and see her for the last time, but she said that the AV had warned that she can't go out of the house anymore and if she go out and kenna caught again, she'll be landed in jail. Wanna is that such a law?

Hope Bro here can advise me A.S.A.P so that I still have a chance to meet up with her for the last time.

many thxs.

TheSting
19-12-2004, 12:43 AM
Hi,

My gal was caught on Wed and have to go back on Tues. Have wanted to meet up and see her for the last time, but she said that the AV had warned that she can't go out of the house anymore and if she go out and kenna caught again, she'll be landed in jail. Wanna is that such a law?

Hope Bro here can advise me A.S.A.P so that I still have a chance to meet up with her for the last time.

many thxs.

Bro Ballz ain't around.
From what I know, the gals will be issued a piece of document for ID purposes.
Just don't bring her to those GL places lah. I mean, she'll still have to eat right???

U're lucky she can stay till tues.. most this weekend must zao liao

monster98
19-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Hi,

Thers is no such rules that she is not suppose to go out of the house... The statement by the police means that if she is get caught again working illegally. She will be jailed.... That doesn't mean that she is not allow to go out of the house....
Those police jollying knows that most of the gals that were caught will definitely try to go back to work to earn more $ b4 going back.. ;)

Spawners
19-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Bro Ballz ain't around.
From what I know, the gals will be issued a piece of document for ID purposes.
Just don't bring her to those GL places lah. I mean, she'll still have to eat right???

U're lucky she can stay till tues.. most this weekend must zao liao

Thanks, bro. According to her, she can only go down for a while leh.

liver_pool8
19-12-2004, 01:07 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mahalosux
19-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Thers is no such rules that she is not suppose to go out of the house... The statement by the police means that if she is get caught again working illegally. She will be jailed.... That doesn't mean that she is not allow to go out of the house....
Those police jollying knows that most of the gals that were caught will definitely try to go back to work to earn more $ b4 going back.. ;)

u r damn rite! some of them even hv a one last bonk with their 'dears', b4 going back! :D

sgmjplayer
19-12-2004, 05:24 AM
After the raid, all the balance PRCs CMI, except for very few newbies, who
soon left the place for betta KTVs.

Spawners
19-12-2004, 10:56 PM
u r damn rite! some of them even hv a one last bonk with their 'dears', b4 going back! :D

Thanks all Bro for the advise ya......

ballzballz
20-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks all Bro for the advise ya......

Yoz Bro,

My understanding is that that piece of paper is like their passport for now. They can still go anywhere they wan. But the condition is NOT to get caught in "awkard" situations. As long as she knows what she can and cannot do behind closed doors, its ok. Suggest you bring her out for a nice dinner and show her Singapore. Leave a good memory of her like I did...8)

One thing to note, gers are known to ask for "plane ticket" money ard this phase of their journey in Singapore. They will start to shop a little bit and see if any "kind" souls will buy stuff for them to bring back. They will ask what to get which is something China dun haf. I normally offer a lighter with the merlion, something which cannot be found in china... I think..haha... cos it might be manufactured there....

Like one of the bros who posted, some of them do "bonk" with their "dears", maybe its really like "one for the journey".... Dun get too attached to them, memories are good but life goes on, and there are still many many "conquests" to be conquered......Cheers and enjoy the last day with her.

mahalosux
20-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Thanks, bro. According to her, she can only go down for a while leh.

bro.. not being a spoilt spot.. but hv u come across tat she cooked up a lie, not to mit u, so tat she can mit up some 'big fishes'.....

sadfa
20-12-2004, 03:02 PM
bro.. not being a spoilt spot.. but hv u come across tat she cooked up a lie, not to mit u, so tat she can mit up some 'big fishes'.....

bro,

i got another brudda, paid ktv ger alot of money (dunno pay her for what!). last week she kenna raided, now she disappear. hp turned off n never report to work. dio leia also never tell my brudda.

my brudda very kancheong. dunno what to do. haizz.

TheSting
20-12-2004, 03:06 PM

:D
u're blunt!
hehe

Anyway, just a little update on TH. Been there 3 times since the raid.
The 1st couple of times really can't make it. The ladies average age has ballooned to around 27-29. The rooms were pretty empty, so the ladies tend to have at most around 3 tais each.
Abit CMI la.

popped by yesterday HH with a friend. Couple of lookers who only worked there on a sunday during HH. Met one who usually work in "gui du". Presumed its one of the dynasty NCs. Looked so good (syt), that she was a little outta place in TH. Those soft sweet girl voice you just wanna hear screaming your name when she's under you :D

Pretty innocent, like a virgin (probably act one lah, but I'm pretty clueless to all these). So only tcss with her. arghs. now think of it, also bit xin dong by her man. Looks that can melt one's heart. haha. Oh well, I'm a sucker for syts.

The others not much to talk about. Saw a couple of good lookers, who are regulars there. I ASSUME they are the famous stella and nicole,
1) cos they've been there for a while,
2) they've NEVER once intro themselves to my room ever since I've been going to TH (not too long ago, but quite frequently. Hmm, very frequently infact). Only seen them along the corridoors or sitting in the empty rooms talking. Must be pretty ANG PAI lah.

Finished off HH, and proceeded to meet up with samster Ballz at BS (refer to other thread)

Spawners
20-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Yoz Bro,

My understanding is that that piece of paper is like their passport for now. They can still go anywhere they wan. But the condition is NOT to get caught in "awkard" situations. As long as she knows what she can and cannot do behind closed doors, its ok. Suggest you bring her out for a nice dinner and show her Singapore. Leave a good memory of her like I did...8)

One thing to note, gers are known to ask for "plane ticket" money ard this phase of their journey in Singapore. They will start to shop a little bit and see if any "kind" souls will buy stuff for them to bring back. They will ask what to get which is something China dun haf. I normally offer a lighter with the merlion, something which cannot be found in china... I think..haha... cos it might be manufactured there....

Like one of the bros who posted, some of them do "bonk" with their "dears", maybe its really like "one for the journey".... Dun get too attached to them, memories are good but life goes on, and there are still many many "conquests" to be conquered......Cheers and enjoy the last day with her.

Hm .... you're right, Bro. She had wanted me to help her with the "plane ticket" money, but not much, $200 oni.
However had yet to meet her and dun think will get to bonk her for the last time too. How I missed her juicy juicy .........

Thanks to all Bro for the concern, will just let it off and start looking for a greener paster ;p

ronvo
20-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Hm .... you're right, Bro. She had wanted me to help her with the "plane ticket" money, but not much, $200 oni.
However had yet to meet her and dun think will get to bonk her for the last time too. How I missed her juicy juicy .........

Thanks to all Bro for the concern, will just let it off and start looking for a greener paster ;p

anyone know what happened to sasa and leo?

awakening
20-12-2004, 11:07 PM

Must always look at the bright side of things.

mahalosux
21-12-2004, 01:55 AM
bro,

i got another brudda, paid ktv ger alot of money (dunno pay her for what!). last week she kenna raided, now she disappear. hp turned off n never report to work. dio leia also never tell my brudda.

my brudda very kancheong. dunno what to do. haizz.

walao this type of situation very sticky... i tink the gal might wan to become 'black'..... :confused:

TheSting
21-12-2004, 11:37 AM
anyone know what happened to sasa and leo?
Bro, I already mentioned a few posts ago, highlighted in RED that sasa is OK.

In fact, she was working yesterday.

Edited to add:

yesterday was bad.
Not enough ladies, and those new ones abit the CMI.
got a handful fobs though
but still not enough lah.
Somemore got rumours the JC kanna raid, so a few of the ladies left early

suggest to stay away for a while. I probably will (hmmmmm. Will try at least! :D )

ballzballz
21-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Bro, I already mentioned a few posts ago, highlighted in RED that sasa is OK.

In fact, she was working yesterday.

Edited to add:

yesterday was bad.
Not enough ladies, and those new ones abit the CMI.
got a handful fobs though
but still not enough lah.
Somemore got rumours the JC kanna raid, so a few of the ladies left early

suggest to stay away for a while. I probably will (hmmmmm. Will try at least! :D )

Bro,

Stay away for a while?? Not with me you wun....hahaha
HH today... how? go back to look for another conquest liaoz....
If can find, den can save my trip to Harbin liaoz....hiakz hiakz...

ballzballz
21-12-2004, 11:57 AM

Bro, for the $200, you can probably get to bonk her liaoz.... but den again, for her last few day, she might give extra good services and give you a really good memory. My guess is tat she is busy shopping in the day for her trip back.

Fear not as battles for conquests can be found everywhere.... I'm looking ard as well.... Feel free to join me.... Always a PM away.... :cool:

TheSting
21-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Bro,

Stay away for a while?? Not with me you wun....hahaha
HH today... how? go back to look for another conquest liaoz....
If can find, den can save my trip to Harbin liaoz....hiakz hiakz...

Ah dui... cannot lah
boss already kbkb liao... business bad.
sigh
just realized missed your call.
Paisey.. was on Silent mode since last night.

conquest ah?... X^2 seems to be NOT BAD hoh!!
at least this one the look I also think good :p ... we 2 finally got similar taste! But like u say.. too ang pai liao. prob looking for robert
haha
good luck bro

ballzballz
21-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Ah dui... cannot lah
boss already kbkb liao... business bad.
sigh
just realized missed your call.
Paisey.. was on Silent mode since last night.

conquest ah?... X^2 seems to be NOT BAD hoh!!
at least this one the look I also think good :p ... we 2 finally got similar taste! But like u say.. too ang pai liao. prob looking for robert
haha
good luck bro

Yup, she is a potential..... but den again... I already plan for trip to China liaoz.... *sigh* life is always about choices.....

XX and QQ are room mates..... for all you know, I might be planning activity tat can rope in everyone...hiakz hiakz.... Will be proceeding to "battle field" to test water tommorrow...... Lets see if I can get lucky....or should I say broke....hiakz hiakz.... :D

TheSting
21-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Yup, she is a potential..... but den again... I already plan for trip to China liaoz.... *sigh* life is always about choices.....

XX and QQ are room mates..... for all you know, I might be planning activity tat can rope in everyone...hiakz hiakz.... Will be proceeding to "battle field" to test water tommorrow...... Lets see if I can get lucky....or should I say broke....hiakz hiakz.... :D

!!!
QQ's that other one sitting with u yesterday??

ballzballz
21-12-2004, 05:52 PM
!!!
QQ's that other one sitting with u yesterday??

BinGo~! Coincidence rite... hiakz hiakz...
dunno can "shuang fei" or not....hmmz....

THregular
21-12-2004, 09:12 PM
hmmm..so wat u trying to tell us???!??!1 its oredi opened?!?!?! :confused:

paiseh lol i mean teh gal in teh car was nicole...
this week not a good week to go...
yesterday went down no gd gals at all....
sad open 1 bottle leave it there....

taurus75
22-12-2004, 03:15 PM
paiseh lol i mean teh gal in teh car was nicole...
this week not a good week to go...
yesterday went down no gd gals at all....
sad open 1 bottle leave it there....

i a bit confused again.... :confused:

taurus75
22-12-2004, 03:18 PM

The others not much to talk about. Saw a couple of good lookers, who are regulars there. I ASSUME they are the famous stella and nicole,
1) cos they've been there for a while,
2) they've NEVER once intro themselves to my room ever since I've been going to TH (not too long ago, but quite frequently. Hmm, very frequently infact). Only seen them along the corridoors or sitting in the empty rooms talking. Must be pretty ANG PAI lah.

Finished off HH, and proceeded to meet up with samster Ballz at BS (refer to other thread)

i think u can always call them one lah. they are quite friendly... :cool:

V|ernar
22-12-2004, 03:30 PM
i think u can always call them one lah. they are quite friendly...

friendly toward you nia mah~ right bo? :p

Yun , V|erNar

where the hell is my sandals~

taurus75
22-12-2004, 03:49 PM
friendly toward you nia mah~ right bo? :p

Yun , V|erNar

where the hell is my sandals~

shhhhhhh....... ;)

TheSting
22-12-2004, 03:55 PM
i think u can always call them one lah. they are quite friendly... :cool:

haha
yeah... i finally got to confirm which one's stella =p
met up with a couple of samsters the other day, and one of them pointed out to me.

Did try to page her a couple of times.. but neber come to my room.
hehe
maybe we all look too tico? :p

ballzballz
22-12-2004, 04:04 PM
haha
yeah... i finally got to confirm which one's stella =p
met up with a couple of samsters the other day, and one of them pointed out to me.

Did try to page her a couple of times.. but neber come to my room.
hehe
maybe we all look too tico? :p

I got a feeling she did come, but never come IN. Maybe she did before and we just shoo her away....hiakz hiakz.... maybe tats why she din even bother coming the next round. But you did Verify who is SASA rite? and from the looks of things....you had a very close encounter with her too... :D

THregular
22-12-2004, 06:37 PM
/me faints hahaha.... i think we should drop the subject lol

anyway u frequent there? which gal u usually call?

i a bit confused again.... :confused:

jdi813
23-12-2004, 08:31 AM
But you did Verify who is SASA rite? and from the looks of things....you had a very close encounter with her too... :D She's pretty man ... :D

ballzballz
23-12-2004, 12:25 PM
busty too... :D

Not forgetting she got the kinda looks that you wanna just #*%&*^ on the spot~!!!!!! whahahaa.... tempted to find her later during HH.... :rolleyes:

TheSting
23-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Not forgetting she got the kinda looks that you wanna just #*%&*^ on the spot~!!!!!! whahahaa.... tempted to find her later during HH.... :rolleyes:

yia liao loh! Wanna go HH BO JIO!!!!!!!
hahaha
whatabout your x^2?????

anyway SS only work late at night lah.. classes in the day.. so TOOO BAD!! :p

taurus75
23-12-2004, 02:19 PM
I got a feeling she did come, but never come IN. Maybe she did before and we just shoo her away....hiakz hiakz.... maybe tats why she din even bother coming the next round. But you did Verify who is SASA rite? and from the looks of things....you had a very close encounter with her too... :D

aiyah..msian all not like prc. msians can look from ur face wat u guys actually looking for ..(e.g chat or company or tei neh neh..) maybe u brudders really look like tico peh

TheSting
23-12-2004, 02:25 PM
aiyah..msian all not like prc. msians can look from ur face wat u guys actually looking for ..(e.g chat or company or tei neh neh..) maybe u brudders really look like tico peh

hur hur hur! (doing gorrila dance)
the gals must be able to smell the ticoness oozeing out of our pores

hahah :D
I'ld think so!!!

but then again... who actually does go to th or bs for just chat and company :p

jdi813
23-12-2004, 02:50 PM
busty too...She busty meh ??? funny leh like no impression like that ... think better go reconfirm soon ... Not forgetting she got the kinda looks that you wanna just #*%&*^ on the spot~!!!!!!Yah man ... on the spot ... and a few more times after that ... bwahahahahahahahaha :D anyway SS only work late at night lah.. classes in the day.. so TOOO BAD!!No wonder HH lately never c her ... remember she still working HH last month leh ... she havin classes ??? Thanks for the info. If XX is who i think it is ... cannot compare to SS (XX is cute but not a lasting kind of pretty face)

ballzballz
23-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the info. If XX is who i think it is ... cannot compare to SS (XX is cute but not a lasting kind of pretty face)

Have you seen QQ her roommate? I had them both in my arms the last time. I was kinda surprised as normally girls will go away if one of the girl is accompanying the guy. The scenerio is only when taking tips that time den all the gers flock in. Anyway personnal preference would be XX. I dun really have desire to do anything "much" to her, just have her company as she gives that kinda nice feeling when you are with her.

As for SS, maybe aft tension is "released", you probably dun wan her ard anymore....hiakz hiakz...

taurus75
23-12-2004, 06:08 PM
hur hur hur! (doing gorrila dance)
the gals must be able to smell the ticoness oozeing out of our pores

hahah :D
I'ld think so!!!

i prefer to say msians ones are much more street smart... maybe they have seen too much in their homeland..i can tell msains guys are much more violent...in terms of theses kinds of thrills...

jdi813
23-12-2004, 06:47 PM
From my limited experience, they usually willing to hang around together if not many other rooms or they pretty good frens. I guess that they find it a waste of resource if 2 of them hanging around in the rm with u. Can divide and conquer more territory.

Ya agree with u XX is pretty good if u just wan nice company and conversation.

For SS ... don noe ... tension never released so still damn gian ... die liao la ... at this rate sure siao chong nao soon ...

taurus75
24-12-2004, 05:19 PM

but then again agian and again...u neber know some brudders have diffrenent kind of fetish....

jdi813
24-12-2004, 11:39 PM
u neber know some brudders have diffrenent kind of fetish....Tell me bout it ... i remember a time when i just start cheonging KTV, if the cha bor don come in straight away strip and at least straddle me ... 80% chance i write the place off straight away.

Nowadays just wan a nice lookin gal to keep me company, casual chatting, raba raba abit ok liao (if cha bor can sing it's a plus) ... maybe age catching up with me.

Only thing that seems to be the same is that i wan to bonk most of the cha bor i meet ... hahahaha ... just seems i would rather bring them out for a bonk then whack them in the rm or toilet or garden or whatever ... :D

bohya
25-12-2004, 12:30 AM
hahahaha ... just seems i would rather bring them out for a bonk then whack them in the rm or toilet or garden or whatever ... :D

erm... juz a ponder.. bonk in TH toilet? Isn't it smelly and dirty..... how did u managed to tahan the fragrant? :p

forex
25-12-2004, 01:28 AM
but to those young punk they jus tink 20 is too big and they dun respect gals.... :(

maybe had a drop too much but just thinking, young punks should be the suckers who will give more rite? in the good old days when i am still cheonging, i tip 10, 20, but there are people who are paying, yes 2, 5 dollars.

forex
25-12-2004, 01:38 AM
u're blunt!
hehe

Anyway, just a little update on TH. Been there 3 times since the raid.
The 1st couple of times really can't make it. The ladies average age has ballooned to around 27-29. The rooms were pretty empty, so the ladies tend to have at most around 3 tais each.
Abit CMI la..

th become lsb liao, old girls, old songs..

forex
25-12-2004, 01:42 AM
erm... juz a ponder.. bonk in TH toilet? Isn't it smelly and dirty..... how did u managed to tahan the fragrant? :p

i reckon the urinal ones are smelly. the ladies toilet quite ok. but hey, if you that horny that you can walk to the toilet to do it, you would not let the smell deter you wat. afterall, just light a cig and have a good time.

jdi813
26-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Hey guys just wan to share a story here with u ... don really know where exactly it should go so posted here since this is where i met her ...

Anyway met this MM from TH maybe like 2 months ago ... she came into my life about a month after my last TH bonk buddy left for home. Started of ok never really sian her or anything just friendly friendly stuff ... in the 2 months she is here we only bonk like 3 - 4 times initially cos of timing constraints on my end but eventually cos i got apprehensive of getting too involved with her.

Whenever we go out she always insist on paying ... makan, buy stuff etc. KNN always fight with me for bill ... i don really like cos makes me feel like i owe her something. KNN tell her no money open hotel she say she pay lor ... i tell her she siao. She's a nice gal and don wan to take advantage of her. After like 2 weeks she start to become sticky, I start to feel damn uncomfortable. KNN bring her home at night keep bugging me in the car tell me can't bear to leave me. Frankly speaking she not really my type lor, but i'm a weak guy who can't say no to a free bonk, that's why i feel so apprehensive about the whole thing (KNN if she looks like SaSa like that ... mai tu liao ... ask me father her children i also chin chai ... bwahahahahahaha) Anyway so start to siam her abit and distance myself slowly.

She left TH and started working elsewhere. We still stay in touch (mmore like she still call and sms me) but stopped bonking. Recently she met this guy (40s and married) who is damn infatuated with her ... tells her to stop working and even tell her he bao her ... help her with whatever business she wants to do. But he also damn control freak type got a whole list of conditions ... i tell her sometimes must sacrifice abit to earn alot. She tell me he mad man ... very unpredictable ...

Sorry for the long winded bull shit but the interesting thing i wan to share is she was caught recently by AV. She was sleeping at home alone, when the someone knocked on the front door. She opened it and the AV burst in and took her lim kopi at the station. Told her to report to ICA the following day to be deported back. They got nothing on her except that she's PRC. KNN like that also can meh ... she never caught working or doing anything illegal but too bad had to go home. She say KNN if she not sick and went off to work wouldn't have gotten caught ... damn sway man ...

Interesting i feel - primarily in the way she treated me and secondarily for the circumstances under which she got detained ...

bohya
26-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Interesting i feel - primarily in the way she treated me and secondarily for the circumstances under which she got detained ...

First and foremost, I must say you have gotten quite a gem there mate! CONGRATULATIONS!! Same like you, i have a little romance from TH, but ain't got the pleasure of not paying/forking any money....
Secondly, I was rather caught aback to hear that AV even go knock on her house and catch her in the middle of her dreams....! How is that possible? Unless she did something remarkable outside, else I dun think AV would want to waste so much effort/petrol/time to go catch one fish... especially they dun have instant evident to proof that she is working in Singapore.. thats weird...... :eek:

jdi813
26-12-2004, 04:26 PM
I was rather caught aback to hear that AV even go knock on her house and catch her in the middle of her dreams....! How is that possible? Unless she did something remarkable outside, else I dun think AV would want to waste so much effort/petrol/time to go catch one fish... especially they dun have instant evident to proof that she is working in SingaporeSame here bro, apparently during the big sweep of JC and GL b4 christmas, quite a number of the gals caught gave the authorities similar addresses, unfortunately one of the most common addresses given was that of my MM. Now out of the 12 that were squeezing into the apartment, all except 2 tio lia liao. 8 caught were working in BS, so think AV find the address suspicious and raid them accordingly, cos heard my MM tell me got other apartments and cha bor caught in similar manner.

Got 1 incident i remember where her flatmate kena detained ... apparently TH 1 period business quite bad so the friend in quite a bad mood, after work took a walk around TH to get home ... apparently got some guy on the road ask her "xiao jie duo shao???" ... she quite sacarsticlly reply "ni shuo na". KNN after that the guy say he plain clothes police ask for passport and detained her for soliciting :confused: ... like that also can ... never have any moves towards hotel or money changing hands ... all based on verbal exchange. LIke that already call intention to fuck ... hahahaha ... everyday i feel i learn something new.

This up tight place seems to be filled with pple who don have the faintest idea on what's going on but fully believe the BS that is printed in the Straits Times and Newpaper etc. (Just think of the TNP report of the guy they interviewed outside a Cat40 Hse & the expose on Sammyboy / ST write up on JC or even HerWorld's report on the KTV scene in Singapore ... fascinating reads at most ... at least the KTV article is believable but the circumstances under which the data/facts was supposedly gathered is dubious at best).

Remember an incident where i brought my tirak to KK for a scan and check up for some ladies problems (no no she wasn't pregnent) ... and met what i think was Singapore's rudest most ill informed female gynea ... nabeizzz wanted to fuck her left right centre on the spot ... condescending bitch ... just thinking back on the incident makes me feel dulan ... I pay money for consult still must put up with BS and kena grilled with stupid questions. :mad:

forex
26-12-2004, 05:20 PM
the 2nd level ladies toliet got mirror somemore..... :D

me too short to notice any mirror :D

bohya
26-12-2004, 05:21 PM
just thinking back on the incident makes me feel dulan ... I pay money for consult still must put up with BS and kena grilled with stupid questions. :mad:

yeah.... learnt something new also.... guess the AV must have gotten so much complaints that they simply must perform some sweeping actions to end this 2004.... But still, the incident which u describe that the ger was caught on the street for answering back was damned "lucky".... like that also can.... really ker sway.... did u remind her to buy 4d?

forex
26-12-2004, 05:33 PM
.. accordingly, cos heard my MM tell me got other apartments and cha bor caught in similar manner...detained her for..

Remember an incident where i brought my tirak to KK for a scan..

i also think unless got good reasons, would not come knocking. your mm overstayer? she bluffing you or not?

your story on soliciting on the streets, i think just questioning and taking down ic only right? just like sometimes we walk on the street kena take down ic.

got tirak somemore, bro you quite happening siah.

Thot I read much earlier that some claim TH increase price, bo leh, last Sun evening, quite quiet night, the price the same.

jdi813
26-12-2004, 06:08 PM
i also think unless got good reasons, would not come knocking. your mm overstayer? she bluffing you or not?

your story on soliciting on the streets, i think just questioning and taking down ic only right? just like sometimes we walk on the street kena take down ic.

got tirak somemore, bro you quite happening siah.

Thot I read much earlier that some claim TH increase price, bo leh, last Sun evening, quite quiet night, the price the same.No lah not overstayer lah just extended visa another 2 weeks then now kena lia ... she feel dulan cos money wasted. Nothing to bluff ... no money to take from me ... so bluff also no point ... maybe bluff me for more free sex ... bwahahahahahahaha

Not only kena check ... up lorry and 3 days later leave our shores liao. Actually ask my mm get her to pick 4 numbers for me ... but she forgot so never buy 4D.

Not happening ... dumb is a better word.

No increase in prices for TH everything still the same ... only diff is majority of the gals now CMI man ... SaSa still the prettiest ... :D

taurus75
27-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Tell me bout it ... i remember a time when i just start cheonging KTV, if the cha bor don come in straight away strip and at least straddle me ... 80% chance i write the place off straight away.

Nowadays ju :D

i think not only u have this problem...i oso have this problem..u r rite..maybe age catching up..i am even worse..i dun feel like bonking at all...maybe if i very drunk or damn horny that particular nite ..*sigh*

taurus75
27-12-2004, 09:07 AM
th become lsb liao, old girls, old songs..

yeap..totally agree wif u...used to be quite ok..but after CBT let young punks come in instead of regulars...things have start to turn bad ...
now almost like lsb...

hellboy
27-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Now TH you guys can give it a miss... I was there 2 week back and the place KNN kanna raid. Fuck have to sit in room watch T.V. For a hour plus in the end all the girls went up Bus. The waitress told me this was first time all girls kanna. After the raid last week when back to see any new girls, oh my god it was bad almost all cannot make it and so little girls. So guys don't waste your money there till they have more girls. :o

jdi813
27-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Bad as it is some of the new gals there very cute (but dunno what i thinking that day, neber even bother to get her number ... wtf ???) ... went down the week after the raid for HH, got some cute ones and really fresh ... i mean fresh ... anyway to each his own.

Now my bonk buddy kena lia :( goin home need to find a stand in to occupy some if my nights liao ... :D

TheSting
27-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Now TH you guys can give it a miss... I was there 2 week back and the place KNN kanna raid. Fuck have to sit in room watch T.V. For a hour plus in the end all the girls went up Bus. The waitress told me this was first time all girls kanna. After the raid last week when back to see any new girls, oh my god it was bad almost all cannot make it and so little girls. So guys don't waste your money there till they have more girls. :o

actually, I've been back about 6-7 times since that raid (with the last being yesterday).
Xmas day HH was damn good ah.
No customers, and so many gals around.

Ok, its slowly improving lah. Some new faces, and some old ones. Botak still as chao bin as ever.
The new gals pretty alright. Couple of commandos among them. :D

Not quite as before.. but getting better. But if all the rooms full, can still feel a little shortage lah. So I'ld probably stay away on SH for now, esp on weekends.

mahalosux
27-12-2004, 04:36 PM
haizz.. at TH still can discover some gems and commandos... it is sure a hell lot of fun.. but the bad thing is there got not nice song to sing and CBT poor attitude which is holding me back for a re-visit.... :(

i still remember the days where u can get gals for a quickies at the stinky toilet....

taurus75
27-12-2004, 06:15 PM
haizz.. at TH still can discover some gems and commandos... it is sure a hell lot of fun.. but the bad thing is there got not nice song to sing and CBT poor attitude which is holding me back for a re-visit.... :(

i still remember the days where u can get gals for a quickies at the stinky toilet....

brudder maha, not only toilet lei..sometimes in the room..kekeke :D
anyway..merry xmas to you...!

dap26
27-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Been there couple week ago.Gt info frm waitress say nt many gal around and still gt room.When i rch around five min later call again.Still gt room.But enter the Mr Botak say Bo Pang Keng!Fuck man!Still have nt change his attitude.Hurgh!Sianz....

taurus75
27-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Been there couple week ago.Gt info frm waitress say nt many gal around and still gt room.When i rch around five min later call again.Still gt room.But enter the Mr Botak say Bo Pang Keng!Fuck man!Still have nt change his attitude.Hurgh!Sianz....

pls pity him....heard from reuters that he suffered this illness since he is very small..i think abt 3 years old..that his daddy was an OKT at a brothel...he is so young and his daddy cannot stop worrying abt him that he brought him to his working place...business was damn good under his father in charge...and his daddy alwasy say BO PANG KENG..and everytime his daddy said these words ..he will just look into his father eyes and smile and his daddy will smile back..

thus his only words is BO PANG KENG..and he still thinks of his old man now..and sits at the door and keeps on and on..saying....BO PANG KENG

so this is the end of CBT story....BO PANG KENG

yongzhen
27-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Just wondering y ppl complained so much abt this place but yet still go back? Y not just take their money to some place else?

bohya
27-12-2004, 10:57 PM
thus his only words is BO PANG KENG..and he still thinks of his old man now..and sits at the door and keeps on and on..saying....BO PANG KENG

so this is the end of CBT story....BO PANG KENG

hahah.. i also think so... but i think he lets ppl in depending on his mood lah... and i kinda feel that he dun really like regulars leh.. juz kinda got this feeling.....

forex
27-12-2004, 11:48 PM
....BO PANG KENG

he talks to his palm.

forex
28-12-2004, 12:04 AM

can ask the waitress to reserve room or your regular mm to open one room for you..but dun cry wolf lah.

forex
28-12-2004, 12:12 AM
..Not happening ... dumb is a better word.

men, we are.

jdi813
28-12-2004, 02:09 AM
can ask the waitress to reserve room or your regular mm to open one room for you..but dun cry wolf lah.Thought MM cannot hold rm for u ??? Even waiteress also will only hold for a short period b4 giving it up ... maybe we not regular enuf or something ... :(

taurus75
28-12-2004, 08:47 AM
hahah.. i also think so... but i think he lets ppl in depending on his mood lah... and i kinda feel that he dun really like regulars leh.. juz kinda got this feeling.....

not really...all of us oredi cannot understand wat in his mind..i saw some uncles driving merc or bmws still cant get a room...yet dye hair young punks ah bengs can get room so fast... but nevertheless...its like striking 4D or toto if CBT says welcome to you....

taurus75
28-12-2004, 08:48 AM
Just wondering y ppl complained so much abt this place but yet still go back? Y not just take their money to some place else?

because men are like this..we always live with it..and we need to care for our small brother sometimes instead of our pride...

taurus75
29-12-2004, 03:41 PM
nothing much..just wanna put this thread back to the front page....
:cool:

ballzballz
29-12-2004, 03:45 PM
nothing much..just wanna put this thread back to the front page....
:cool:

Now that its back to the front page, makes one feel like dropping down for a visit again...hiakz hiakz.... :p

TheSting
29-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Now that its back to the front page, makes one feel like dropping down for a visit again...hiakz hiakz.... :p

noo....
bs's the way to go :D

taurus75
29-12-2004, 03:53 PM

dun say like that lah...wait brudders think i working for for TH (Publicity)
kekeke...

taurus75
29-12-2004, 03:54 PM
noo....
bs's the way to go :D

hey hey brudder sting...how's life man?
btw encountered something at TH last nite..heard 2 brudders did not pay tips to gals again...nabei... :cool:

ballzballz
29-12-2004, 03:58 PM
btw encountered something at TH last nite..heard 2 brudders did not pay tips to gals again...nabei... :cool:

wah danz....those zhao tips cheongsters give cheongsters a bad name. The most recent trip down to TH, I had to wait almost one hr to GIVE tips. hiakz hiakz. had to go back since not feeling well that time, and I buay tahan liaoz went counter to page the gers back to collect tips from me before I zhao. They were really appreciative, promised me better services the next time round.... just wonder how good can it get....hmmz..... :confused:

TheSting
29-12-2004, 04:02 PM

life's good
except that I'm currently having a little crisis.
I just don't get the same thrill pluckying papayas and digging for gold anymore!
:(
Prefer syts to hold hands and talk kok with
is this bad????

arghs

Actually, almost everytime I go will hear of at least one incident like that. I suppose it is ALMOST a daily event.
lamer!!!
not enuff $$ call 1-2 gals enuff lah
no $$ save abit then go lah

but to some of them... i guess.. its more of the thrill of chionging and not paying up. pffft!!

sgmjplayer
29-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Whats new?
even if dont zhao tips, the gal folo to the door,
he take out $4 and hand $2 over, then ask: enough?
not enough give u the balance $2. (SAW with my own eyes)
What can she do? This is life in Budget KTV, it happens everyday.

btw encountered something at TH last nite..heard 2 brudders did not pay tips to gals again...nabei...

ballzballz
29-12-2004, 04:07 PM
Whats new?

Bro, that guy is young cheongster or wad? I tot oni LSB give tips like lesser than $10.

sgmjplayer
29-12-2004, 04:14 PM
haha.. he would hv saved $2 if the gal never chase to the door
and found him before he left with his friend. abt 30yo. dressed
decently. 4 person left in a real lau pok car.. and he sits behind.
He didnt gave the gal a chance to return the $2. otherwise,
the gal would hv done so..

Next time I see him, I tell all the gals dont sit with him...:p..
wahahaha.. I always sees the wrong thing at the wrong time...

Bro, that guy is young cheongster or wad? I tot oni LSB give tips like lesser than $10.

TheSting
29-12-2004, 04:20 PM
bro sgmj
bs sh 1930 wanna come?

naemlo
29-12-2004, 04:21 PM

I always c your car in GL, haizzzz I always c u at the wrong place n wrong time.

sgmjplayer
29-12-2004, 04:32 PM
heng ah... thats not my car anymore...wahahahaha..

shhh... dont pichak lobang again.

I always c your car in GL, haizzzz I always c u at the wrong place n wrong time.

sgmjplayer
29-12-2004, 04:35 PM
thanks but I cant make it, will join you guys next week.

but hor, if yr fren gam with tt-new, then we go TH
together.. that will be interesting...:p

bro sgmj
bs sh 1930 wanna come?

TheSting
29-12-2004, 04:39 PM
thanks but I cant make it, will join you guys next week.

but hor, if yr fren gam with tt-new, then we go TH
together.. that will be interesting...:p

Ok.. make arrangements again

ahh.. now we san que yi.
3 lack of one

jdi813
29-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Whats new?
What can she do? This is life in Budget KTV, it happens everyday.Wah kao as if siam tips not bad enuf ... :confused: $2 or $4 wtf ??? Insult man ... KNN ... bring shame to cheongsters everywhere ... wanna play be fair to everyone ... no enuf money to play stay at home or got Kbox or something ...

dap26
29-12-2004, 06:28 PM
can ask the waitress to reserve room or your regular mm to open one room for you..but dun cry wolf lah.

Bro i have once ask the waitress or mm to reserve room for me.They will tell u cum in and we sure gt room but once enter, Mr Botak will say bo pang keng.Then i call the waitress or mm again and they juz apologise and say dun really understand their boss.

taurus75
29-12-2004, 08:22 PM
wah danz....those zhao tips cheongsters give cheongsters a bad name. The most recent trip down to TH, I had to wait almost one hr to GIVE tips. hiakz hiakz. had to go back since not feeling well that time, and I buay tahan liaoz went counter to page the gers back to collect tips from me before I zhao. They were really appreciative, promised me better services the next time round.... just wonder how good can it get....hmmz..... :confused:

kudos to you brudder!
really dulan the pricks who zhao tips..some will even give empty lousy promises that they will give the gals tips next time when they come..
they do not know how hard gals there have to work this way...KNN may them rot in hell....CCB

taurus75
29-12-2004, 08:24 PM
life's good

Prefer syts to hold hands and talk kok with
is this bad????

arghs

!!

its normal lah brudder...i think of that sometimes...sigh...think any brudder would have to experience that stage...maybe we shld learn something from brudder mahalosux...

taurus75
29-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Whats new?

yah i understand wat u trying to say..but we be it guy or gal dun put down our pride for just a $2?!?! so why shld we be the one that do this to one or two poor gal... wat i m trying to say is if u wanna cum out and play...play it with conscience...

taurus75
29-12-2004, 08:29 PM

i once heard this similar incident...one guy oso give $2 tips..but guess wat the PRC gal do..? she tore it to pieces and thro on the floor..and then say thank you to him...i can tell that guy totally shocked and paisei...hahahah
good work from the gal..!

taurus75
29-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok.. make arrangements again

ahh.. now we san que yi.
3 lack of one

wau lau neber include me meh?????

bohya
29-12-2004, 08:56 PM
i once heard this similar incident...one guy oso give $2 tips..but guess wat the PRC gal do..? she tore it to pieces and thro on the floor..and then say thank you to him...i can tell that guy totally shocked and paisei...hahahah
good work from the gal..!

hee hee... did anyone tell the PRC gal that tear singapore money is consider illegal in singapore?? hee hee.... :D
i still think that, she shouldn't have tore away the money.... maybe she should just pocket the money and spit at that niao chee.... haha

forex
29-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Bro i have once ask the waitress or mm to reserve room for me.They will tell u cum in and we sure gt room but once enter, Mr Botak will say bo pang keng.Then i call the waitress or mm again and they juz apologise and say dun really understand their boss.

ha ha bro, no choice liao lor, have to go early if you miss your mm there. actually verify with the girls in front of botak but i guess you also dun wan to put he girls in a difficult position.

forex
29-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Wah kao as if siam tips not bad enuf ... :confused: $2 or $4 wtf ??? Insult man ... KNN ... bring shame to cheongsters everywhere ... wanna play be fair to everyone ... no enuf money to play stay at home or got Kbox or something ...

these are your real seasoned cheongsters. they probably have the same fun by giving 2 bucks like most of us who give $20. but how many can attain this kind of stage?

TheSting
30-12-2004, 10:34 AM
wau lau neber include me meh?????

sorry bro!.. didn't have your contact..
met up with some of the other samsters here in the end, at bs...

drop me a PM with your contact lah!
got chance will give u a SMS again.

jdi813
01-01-2005, 10:16 PM
ok ... in keeping with the persistent spirit of bro taurus ... i will attempt to bring this thread back to the front with a short account of the situation there on the eve of new year's eve ... :D

Went down for SH on 30/12/04 ... reached at bout 8 with my bro (the rest of my cheong kaki all comin later) ... got the small dingy looking rm at the end of the 1st corridor think A18 or something ... told the waiter cannot amke it ... since no more small rm told him give us a medium rm.

Quite alot of gals running around at that time so had to fend of a number of fat ugly ones (hey pocket quite tight nowadays so QC abit more stringent) ... my fren got QQ and her rm mate ... QQ damn funny man very chatty and lively ... anyway while they were eating 2 more of her kaki come in ... my fren kena all 4 one shot ... quota full so lan lan ...

I sat with Xiao Qi (chatty and very cute) / Helen (same as i remembered her ... don chat don sing don drink ... only raba raba ... but think old man liao not much mood nowadays) / Yue Liang (same as i remembered also)

Later joined by another 4 buggers as my bro made his move so rm still sufficient to accomodate everyone comfortably.

Don remember the other gals ... only sharon (wah slutty face man ... the more u look the more she grows on u ... her see through dress also helped i guess) ... others also damn cute ... lots of SYT in the rm that night ... Guess it's now a good mix of SYTs / Pretty MMs and CMI gals

Only complaint is that later on when TH near full capacity not enuf gals to go round ... although everyone got 3 - 4 gals each ... some periods when rm is an all guy affair. When don have really nothing ... one come all come

:( ... SaSa not working ... so no chance to satisfy my "gian-ness" even a little bit.

klbt
02-01-2005, 02:12 AM
eee? helen is bak ah?
tot she went gui du to wk liao.. cum bak liao ah.. kekke
wonder if she still using the same number..
btw wonder if ma lun still der mah? or kana caught le.. :o

dap26
02-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Btw xiao qi and helen can be tabao from wat i have know.So y nt try yr luck and ask them.Been there yest hh.A bit expensive as yest is a holiday so each of us muz pay $15 more(cover charge).Nt much customer and i was glad tat mr botak din nt say bo pang keng!Haha...

Dannyboy
03-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Went to Th yesterday, due to the rain not much ppl was there. Went in and request for small rm, the botak took a look at us and ask the xiao di to bring us to a small rm. As my friend and i was there to look for old flame so reject quite a few gals. By doing this will the rejected gals ask the others to blacklist our rm? Just curious abt this :confused:

taurus75
04-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Btw xiao qi and helen can be tabao from wat i have know.So y nt try yr luck and ask them.Been there yest hh.A bit expensive as yest is a holiday so each of us muz pay $15 more(cover charge).Nt much customer and i was glad tat mr botak din nt say bo pang keng!Haha...

aiyah..it's like tat one lah..wait till u see wat 's in store for CNY?!?!!?
two mandarins for $18 !!!! and those mandarins are ur fruit for that nite... :cool:

naemlo
04-01-2005, 09:50 AM
aiyah..it's like tat one lah..wait till u see wat 's in store for CNY?!?!!?
two mandarins for $18 !!!! and those mandarins are ur fruit for that nite... :cool:

Hmmm yes yes they damn cb, CNY have to pay extra. Is that si botak still there?

TheSting
04-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Hmmm yes yes they damn cb, CNY have to pay extra. Is that si botak still there?

haha
YESH
he's ALWAYS there!!!

yesterday went TH during HH (short while lah), down to bs to meet up with the other samster bros.. and back to th again late at night
got a few new ones at th. SS and L working yesterday also
but brought personal cue so didn't try those FOBs

naemlo
04-01-2005, 11:18 AM
haha
YESH
he's ALWAYS there!!!

Thanks thanks for your info, btw is Th still the same, old n dirty?

TheSting
04-01-2005, 11:39 AM

yeaps
exactly

but its always a last resort for ppl who can't get places at bs loh

p.s. u were at bs yesterday evening also ah?

naemlo
04-01-2005, 11:44 AM
yeaps
exactly

but its always a last resort for ppl who can't get places at bs loh

p.s. u were at bs yesterday evening also ah?

I told MHS I will try to go but kena 'stopped' by OC. Very sad... think they enjoy a lot last evening.

TheSting
04-01-2005, 11:49 AM
I told MHS I will try to go but kena 'stopped' by OC. Very sad... think they enjoy a lot last evening.

heh.. next time dude
was ok lah
lack of gals though. Some of the gals left after a while.. heard going to another place.
But i found a freaking gem!
hiaks hiaks
type of looks i really wanna bonk
wooohooooo

naemlo
04-01-2005, 11:51 AM
heh.. next time dude
was ok lah
lack of gals though. Some of the gals left after a while.. heard going to another place.
But i found a freaking gem!
hiaks hiaks
type of looks i really wanna bonk
wooohooooo

U went? Gem?? Hmmm sound interesting, share share...

TheSting
04-01-2005, 11:57 AM
U went? Gem?? Hmmm sound interesting, share share...

yah.. joined them.. till after the soccer match finish... friend called so went over th.
room was too tight with my big butt. somemore wanna chase me sit on floor wor!! *stare*

hmm
aiyo... say already later become too busy
hahah
see after this weekend loh
p.s. Thanks to bro MHS for letting me use that excellent corner in their room!

dap26
05-01-2005, 09:42 PM

The same stink old song book , old sofa , smelly toilet near rm 1033 and the yandao Mr botak.Wahahaha.....

forex
09-01-2005, 01:16 AM
wtf...yaodao botak...whahahah..

got room yan dao lah, no room i say he look like lao gao.

dap26
09-01-2005, 10:57 AM
got room yan dao lah, no room i say he look like lao gao.

No lah actually paul him a bit a mah so tat can get room easily mah.Hahaha.....

dap26
09-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Think he dun really like regular.Gt one time me and my frds went there.We squeeze into medium rm.We really feel too squeeze so ask the xiao mei whether gt bigger rm.She say bo pang keng.Nvm call her to call botak in.When botak came in we told him we want to order one more bottle.He straight away say gt rm,Wtf.Is this the way he treat regular like us.Want to see my mm there so lan lan siao siao.Hahaha....

forex
09-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Think he dun really like regular.Gt one time me and my frds went there.We squeeze into medium rm.We really feel too squeeze so ask the xiao mei whether gt bigger rm.She say bo pang keng.Nvm call her to call botak in.When botak came in we told him we want to order one more bottle.He straight away say gt rm,Wtf.Is this the way he treat regular like us.Want to see my mm there so lan lan siao siao.Hahaha....

so paul no use one lah..must fierce fierce then can. maybe the waitress like you or something so dun wan you to change room but i think if you regular then he quite ok to accomodate if you not happy with room. but he first come first serve pattern one lah, maybe leaving 1, 2 room for just in case need to cover his ass situations.

bohya
09-01-2005, 11:36 PM
btw, after the so many hoo-ha raids, so how is TH now har? as happening as before? still go many chais?

TheSting
10-01-2005, 02:40 PM
btw, after the so many hoo-ha raids, so how is TH now har? as happening as before? still go many chais?

This used to be my playground
This used to be my childhood dream
This used to be the place I ran to
Whenever I was in need
Of a friend
........ :eek:

hahahhah

last time i went was about a week ago.
Wasn't tooooo bad
But... would be a last choice if everywhere else no room.....

or u on a solo mission
pretty reasonable if alone lah

bohya
10-01-2005, 04:18 PM
la solo mission
pretty reasonable if alone lah

haha... nope, defintely not on solo mission, solo mission very boring... when gers butterfly, u are left alone with only yr most trusthworthy hands, left to carry microphone, right to pcc.... damned pathetic... unless got super extra $$ to one nite call many many gers... hee hee :p

jokes aside, but i always find it better to cheong TH than other KTVs leh.. coz i got this perception that most new veges report to work first in TH, and when they accumulate enuff experience, then they go to other KTV, is that correct?

jdi813
10-01-2005, 11:48 PM
coz i got this perception that most new veges report to work first in TH, and when they accumulate enuff experience, then they go to other KTV, is that correct?Don know about that but i find TH to be economical cheonging ... BS never go b4 cos everytime go cheong very impromptu so BS never have any rms avaliable. Maybe will get a chance to cheong BS when my kaki actually plan ahead for a cheong session for a change ...

Just went down TH today ... no intention of cheongin cos financial situation very sad at the moment ... but brudder keep jio-in me down to TH, tell me drinks he settle i only worry bout tips (+he still owe me some money ... so sounded kinda good) ... KNN cannot resist ... the force is too strong ... so ended up in TH. Supposed to go for HH but hit there around 6.30 think quite cock so waited for SH. Went in at bout 7, eventually left at bout 10.30pm quite a fast 1 ... but no choice.

Apperently had a slip for 2 leftover jugs ... KNN today last day so initial plan was to cheong HH (very cheap) ... now got another 2 jugs left ... so most prob will be back again soon.

HH really quiet ... not much gals around ... but saw 1 stunner leave at bout 6.30pm. 2 lookers also went in at about the same time but never managed to find them :(. Pretty alright ... no intention of staying long so quite sian liao ...

Anyway finally got to sit with SaSa today ... KNN she's pretty man ... ok TCSS ... sing song ... hug hug ... very mild

she started work late ... only came in 3 times including tips. Got her number ... will be back to find her. Still damn gian man ... what to do ... sucker for this kind of looks :D

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Don know about that but i find TH to be economical cheonging ... BS never go b4 cos everytime go cheong very impromptu so BS never have any rms avaliable. Maybe will get a chance to cheong BS when my kaki actually plan ahead for a cheong session for a change ...

Just went down TH today ... no intention of cheongin cos financial situation very sad at the moment ... but brudder keep jio-in me down to TH, tell me drinks he settle i only worry bout tips (+he still owe me some money ... so sounded kinda good) ... KNN cannot resist ... the force is too strong ... so ended up in TH. Supposed to go for HH but hit there around 6.30 think quite cock so waited for SH. Went in at bout 7, eventually left at bout 10.30pm quite a fast 1 ... but no choice.

Apperently had a slip for 2 leftover jugs ... KNN today last day so initial plan was to cheong HH (very cheap) ... now got another 2 jugs left ... so most prob will be back again soon.

HH really quiet ... not much gals around ... but saw 1 stunner leave at bout 6.30pm. 2 lookers also went in at about the same time but never managed to find them :(. Pretty alright ... no intention of staying long so quite sian liao ...

Anyway finally got to sit with SaSa today ... KNN she's pretty man ... ok TCSS ... sing song ... hug hug ... very mild

she started work late ... only came in 3 times including tips. Got her number ... will be back to find her. Still damn gian man ... what to do ... sucker for this kind of looks :D
if tat sasa ger is from shanghai then u can forget her lah...she now too season liao...first few times in singapore she kanna con by some dudes...now she very jing liao....

jdi813
11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
if tat sasa ger is from shanghai then u can forget her lah...she now too season liao...first few times in singapore she kanna con by some dudes...now she very jing liao....It's the lao jiao SaSa ... she should be quite streetwise la ... from wat i gather in the forum ... forget as in can never bonk ??? Just out to get a bonk ... get her out of my system ... if can good if not nevermind ... got no money for her to con so should be quite safe ... hahahahaha

Don know leh ... now only damn gian 2 PRC cha bo ... 1 is SaSa ... the other is Eileen from Kiss (but due to financial constraints can only follow up on 1 for the time being).

Thanks for the heads up bro ... :p

naemlo
11-01-2005, 11:48 AM
if tat sasa ger is from shanghai then u can forget her lah...she now too season liao...first few times in singapore she kanna con by some dudes...now she very jing liao....

Sasa from Shanghai is still in S'pore?? She is my first fling when I cheong KTV.

jdi813
11-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Actually i have no idea where she's from ... i asked and she told me but don recognise the name ... should have paid more attention in Geography class in school same with my chinese lessons ... regrets regrets ... (my topo of china is jiat lat man ... gotta work on it ... now only vaguely familiar with topo of LOS :D ).

Anyway guess she should be the very lao jiao one in TH ... she the one always together with Leo (they are cousins or auntie/niece or something)

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Sasa from Shanghai is still in S'pore?? She is my first fling when I cheong KTV.
hahahaha...bonk liao loh...bonk and i fo...no $$ for her to con...

jdi813
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
hahahaha...bonk liao loh...bonk and i fo...no $$ for her to con...SALUTE ... :D ... should make u my role model

taurus75
12-01-2005, 01:07 PM
wau lau..looks like TH has gone to a world of silence again..... :cool:

taurus75
13-01-2005, 02:21 PM
wau lau ei...from page one to page three..
yipee nobody goes TH liao...
then botak will lose his job and set up a stall for blowing banglah workers for living ..kekeke..TH die liao...

naemlo
13-01-2005, 02:25 PM
then botak will lose his job and set up a stall for blowing banglah workers for living ..kekeke..TH die liao...

Won't die cos the thread starter is always here.

taurus75
13-01-2005, 02:27 PM
yah hor...so wassup namelo?!??! wat's going on at TH? still as good?

naemlo
13-01-2005, 02:28 PM
yah hor...so wassup namelo?!??! wat's going on at TH? still as good?

Bro u r asking the wrong person. It has been a yr since I last saw botak, how I know wat is going on in TH. I thought u r the regular there now.

taurus75
13-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Bro u r asking the wrong person. It has been a yr since I last saw botak, how I know wat is going on in TH. I thought u r the regular there now.

long long time neber go liao...aiyah nvm lah..
when i only remember the mandarins at this upcoming CNY ..at $18..i start to laugh again.......kekeke ok lah take care naemlo..

TheSting
13-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm now a BS convert.. hardly been back to TH. i think there have to go in smaller groups lah..

Eh,
with regards to the above discussion,
abit of mistaken identity.

The one from shanghai, the one that our dear bro strider wack before.. is no longer in TH, but another sister joint
(unless strider wack both before!!)

The one still at TH, abit ditsy dainty one... is Leo's sister.. hence always together lah.
She actually promise me a fee bonk as motivation for me to diet :p
But i guess that's gonna be quite a tuff job.... LOL

(geee.. if shuangfei with the sisters. i confirm go run 10ks everyday just to make sure.. wahahahah)

CC4093
13-01-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm now a BS convert.. hardly been back to TH. i think there have to go in smaller groups lah..

Eh,
with regards to the above discussion,
abit of mistaken identity.

The one from shanghai, the one that our dear bro strider wack before.. is no longer in TH, but another sister joint
(unless strider wack both before!!)

The one still at TH, abit ditsy dainty one... is Leo's sister.. hence always together lah.
She actually promise me a fee bonk as motivation for me to diet :p
But i guess that's gonna be quite a tuff job.... LOL

(geee.. if shuangfei with the sisters. i confirm go run 10ks everyday just to make sure.. wahahahah)

Yesterday, there was one police van park outside TH at around 7.30pm. Quite a few gal ran out. Some form of spot check, I think. Normally that is a the sign before a major "big raid " .

Ask your MM to be careful for this whole week.

CC4093
13-01-2005, 04:20 PM

The Gal from Shanghai is call San San , not Sa Sa. San San re-appear about 10 days ago.

yongzhen
13-01-2005, 10:04 PM

Doubt he will lose his job cos no matter how many ppl complained abt this place, they still ended up going back. Unless everyone meant wat they said and really don't go than we might see changes. Or else, same old story and reason y they can sell 1 apple for $18.

gedangsa
14-01-2005, 01:58 AM

Hi bro naemlo,

Long time no talk liao. I went there last week, still saw botak there. As usual with his black face !!

But last week I went there, quality quite ok, sat with a petite & slim girl, face very cfm & she quite hot leh, come & sit on top of me & rock, lift up her skirt & took out her two neh-neh to show me, as the boobs quite nice, given her slim body, I suck her nipple lah, if not quite a waste, hmm... quite delicious. Kekeke. She asked me to pick her up the next day to go for a fuck at a hotel, so I exchange hp number with her.

The next day, she keep on calling me leh so much so that it is a nuisance liao, but I cannot go bcos lots of work from Boss !!

Cheers

dap26
14-01-2005, 12:40 PM
The Gal from Shanghai is call San San , not Sa Sa. San San re-appear about 10 days ago.

Is San San age around 22.Cos have sat before a gal named san san who age around 22 if correct may pay her a visit a TH.

naemlo
14-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Long time no talk liao. I went there last week, still saw botak there. As usual with his black face !!

Ya long time no talk n u quietly go TH without me.

gedangsa
14-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Ya long time no talk n u quietly go TH without me.

Sorry, sorry, I oso din go long time liao, make my appearance after dissappear for a while, I oso tot u dissappear liao mah. Ok, for old time sake, I up your rep by 5 points bcos I feel happy to find back long lost friend !!

But hor, why your avatar always point middle finger at me leh ? Why, u not happy with me ? Kekeke

Cheers

naemlo
14-01-2005, 03:43 PM
But hor, why your avatar always point middle finger at me leh ? Why, u not happy with me ? Kekeke

Dun worry I also up u liao, so u no more virgin. Pointing at u cos u go quietly.....

gedangsa
14-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Dun worry I also up u liao, so u no more virgin. Pointing at u cos u go quietly.....

Paiseh, paiseh, actually you up my rep first without me knowing, so you beat me to it !! hahaha me not virgin long time ago loh !!

Kekeke

gedangsa
16-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Bro NoHorseRun,

Tks for upping my rep, I have oso reciprocate by upping yr rep in return !!

Happy bonking !!

ronvo
16-01-2005, 01:44 PM
HI guys, how the crowd at TH nowadays?

well, $18 for fruits really overkill........

anyway , so many guys so giam about san san.
she look a bit mature , just for u guys info.

well for what i see ( No offence) , she and her group all $$$ one..

ronvo
16-01-2005, 05:14 PM
san san? i only know SaSa...and i damm gian SaSa.... :D

opps not san san , its SAsa tio..
well to me , she's a Vase

well , if u like her, u need a lot of effort and $$$.

jdi813
16-01-2005, 05:25 PM
san san? i only know SaSa...and i damm gian SaSa.... :Dhere here ... SaSa fan club ... woohoo :D

PPLL
16-01-2005, 09:27 PM
any bro driving a white sunny no. plate 478x? heard from reliable sources nicole keep mentioning the good looking driver who does not show an interest in her

taurus75
17-01-2005, 09:20 AM
any bro driving a white sunny no. plate 478x? heard from reliable sources nicole keep mentioning the good looking driver who does not show an interest in her

ur 1st post ?!?!? and u oredi making everybody confused..
do u mean there's one guy who is gd-looking, driving a white sunny 478**** is not interested of Nicole???
dun invite ppl to flame or deduct ur points...

dap26
17-01-2005, 12:40 PM
HI guys, how the crowd at TH nowadays?

well, $18 for fruits really overkill........

anyway , so many guys so giam about san san.
she look a bit mature , just for u guys info.

well for what i see ( No offence) , she and her group all $$$ one..

Maybe the san san which i mention is different cos she look quite young and her age is around 20 only.Btw yest juz went to TH at HH.Nt much plp around.Yan zi the ang pai is back but she is nt tat popular as last time.Seldom see her name at the tv liao.

jdi813
17-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Got a San San running around ... shoulder length straight hair, sleepy eyes and very slim build ... average looking in my opinion.

Used to have another San San who was a real newbie ... when i sat with her she really very fresh just of the plane the day b4 and i her 1st customer on her 1st day ... when she saw the other plump gal hiong hiong with my fren she like in shock like that :p (anyway she's really very cute looking) ... went back to look for her but guess she not there anymore.

SaSa still the prettiest .... hahahahahaha :D

hellboy
17-01-2005, 09:19 PM
ur 1st post ?!?!? and u oredi making everybody confused..
do u mean there's one guy who is gd-looking, driving a white sunny 478**** is not interested of Nicole???
dun invite ppl to flame or deduct ur points...

4874 issit?

gedangsa
17-01-2005, 10:02 PM
The next day, she keep on calling me leh so much so that it is a nuisance liao, but I cannot go bcos lots of work from Boss !!

Cheers

Aiya, this girl keep on pastering me & sms leh. Bro naemlo, you want to take over, I pm you her hp number ? :)

naemlo
18-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Aiya, this girl keep on pastering me & sms leh. Bro naemlo, you want to take over, I pm you her hp number ? :)

Who is this ger who pesters u?? I will make her too busy even to think of u. BTW is she chio??

CheongKingKong
18-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Who is this ger who pesters u?? I will make her too busy even to think of u. BTW is she chio??

Nbz...you like all KTV also got 1 leg hor???
Some more never bring me to TH, BS, MG lah....

naemlo
18-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Nbz...you like all KTV also got 1 leg hor???
Some more never bring me to TH, BS, MG lah....

Dun think u will like them. But if u r interested I dun mind bring u to them, haizzz 14 yrs of friend wat can I say. I'm not like someone who go cheong secretly.

CheongKingKong
18-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Dun think u will like them. But if u r interested I dun mind bring u to them, haizzz 14 yrs of friend wat can I say. I'm not like someone who go cheong secretly.

CB...you saying me go cheong secretly?? KNNz...I was aeroplaned last night hor...sibey tulanz liao...that bloody friend actually wanted me to wait for him at Dickson, then proceed to Oasis...basket....he called me at 930 and tell me not cumming....he need to cum else where...Kanz...

:mad: