PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

altw78
17-11-2004, 04:19 PM
dont know leh.thought he the most honest! :p
u all very united.
always cheong in groups.
i only go with my one other friends.
really hope can join u guys one day.
but see liao but be scared ok! :rolleyes:

ha ha ha.. never meet u before how to put u in my list? anyway my list full leh.. ha ha ha.. RC also never put inside.. kekeke...
mamamia told u? knn.. mamamia is the most tua kang in our group..

u don't know that?

Anyway u wanna get in touch with me just go through mamamia / MHS / wpp

mi.chi.eru
17-11-2004, 04:27 PM
dont know leh.thought he the most honest! :p
u all very united.
always cheong in groups.
i only go with my one other friends.
really hope can join u guys one day.
but see liao but be scared ok! :rolleyes:

ha ha.. the only places i cheong with mamamia is go kopi tiam cheong kopi-o no sugar.. ha ha ha..

we keep in touch.. cheers! gtg... anyway dunno what happen to him long time never see him.. miss his dry wit. ha ha ha...

altw78
17-11-2004, 04:28 PM
oh,his ass just being poked.
hes in pain now.
cant log in.
trust me
:p
ha ha.. the only places i cheong with mamamia is go kopi tiam cheong kopi-o no sugar.. ha ha ha..

we keep in touch.. cheers! gtg... anyway dunno what happen to him long time never see him.. miss his dry wit. ha ha ha...

mi.chi.eru
17-11-2004, 04:30 PM
oh,his ass just being poked.
hes in pain now.
cant log in.
trust me

naemlo still not back leh.... ha ha ha.. ok.. really have to go.. cheers!

Angel_Zen
17-11-2004, 07:43 PM
hi, any bro knows a gal in TH by the nick of rong rong?
bout 28yrs, quite 'ba chai', kinda of gold coloured hair, thick eyebrows, stayin at L32, on biz visa?
can she be "ta bao"?
tks!!

altw78
17-11-2004, 08:27 PM
i only know of a rong rong who stays at lor 29.
quite tall and a bit big size.coloured hair.
maybe can try asking around other bros.
hi, any bro knows a gal in TH by the nick of rong rong?
bout 28yrs, quite 'ba chai', kinda of gold coloured hair, thick eyebrows, stayin at L32, on biz visa?
can she be "ta bao"?
tks!!

DeAfPoEt
17-11-2004, 08:47 PM
her buddy...MeiMei...

Oh mei mei! haha...she told me that yesterday night also. I went yesterday night mah. Anyway thanks. The info is true.

ronvo
18-11-2004, 12:42 AM
thanks bro.
hate it especially when they use money to show off.
give me 200 to prove to them?they rich so wat.

hows ur cheonging recently?
discover any new gems?

DONT MENTION BRO.

for u info

James bond and I are friends and we r just in our 20s.
We r young and we are lucky to know that through our experience,
THe prcs r really damn damn good and Smart in earning $$ and tricks.
( no offence - not all) BUT MAjority!!!
and we have cheong the the paradise of ktv as follows :

MG, Katong, Ivy ,TOpcity , Paramount , BS, and TH.

Just went TH last week, walau the new blood of gals there damn a lot ......
but all CMI haiz.....execept for 1 new gal nia ( forgot name)

Well just extra info for all the cheongsters here at TH ,
I will say i believe what ALt78 said as i saw the real
"money Faced gals " .

PLS dont talk and argue about the ktv gals, as it will lead to us cheongsters who will LUGI!

as for those who trust these ktv gals , LEt them be.
Well, what kissing/touching not allowed, i alre done it b4 , so i will say i believe in alt78 too.

Those cheongsters who got many $$$ to throw, let them be, as I stressed once again , never belive the gals 100 percent as they ARE PRCS .
Well, up to u to belive.

Katong totally cannot make it , SUPER CMI place.went once , will not go there anymorE!!!

as for my cheonging career haha, MG is so happening last few months
but not now for sure. Cheongsters dont go there now.

now the right one should be BS ! ALways fullhouse man. Need to advance call first .

TH system and gals actually CMI , only for 2 or 3 Vases there.
The charges there are damn expensive , $18 for a cb pathetic plate of apples.

BS no GST, clean and gals are more and better. That is more value for money for those who like to cheong for quality and quantity.!!

Heard F11 coming up good, well can consider too .

Alt78 , lets cheong this friday , will let u know !

Cheers up bro , i support u

newbie80
18-11-2004, 01:06 AM
tat time got some bro say got a gal call wendy look very much like the Champion Taiwanese actress, she act evil role steal fiona xie bf...anyone else can verify this? hehe cos i a sucker for good looks. the wendy is ang pai or?

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 01:12 AM
Yoh altw78,

just talked to mamamia earlier.. knn... he cheong F11 never jio.. heh heh heh.. well thats what he say but knowing him. probably can discount 50%
ha ha ha...

klbt
18-11-2004, 01:12 AM
bro... u say go down, i sped like a monster beating traffic lights down to F11 to accompany but u left liao.... don't care... owe 3 big cups in one shot... haha.... the only cure for shag is beer.. the more u drink, the more energtic u get.... hahahaha...

and yest was happening lor... one bro(bro A's friend, i don't know him well also) shag the gal in the room, got drunk and left w/o tipping... the gal came in and said nvm, he drunk liao no need to pay..... izzit the same gal u encounter on mon, name is MXXXN ? she's quite hot also... after that all bros went tabao except me cuz i too tired liao and must go F11 to look for u....

wah lao.. like dat say i heart pain leh... yest if i dun go hm wait my pants taken off me i also duno ah. u noe the few gals der wan see me die mah..
today also go f11 pei u.. but u damn bz loh.. bochap me one... hahha

eee? th gt story ah? nvr give me details... the mon one i encouter is my joker lah.. the story teller loh.. hahah help me drink dat one..
dun think is the same one.. the joker name is ah XXX one..
hahha dun say like u reject all the 4 advances on u yest 4 me leh.. :D

sgmjplayer
18-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Since I tekan altw last time and he so petty remember till almost
2005, I help him tekan you back and let you remember me
till almost 2007.. :p 'I will be very famous liaoz'

The amount of monies that you say you can spend doesnt shows
that you are at the correct place in the first place.

Since you feel that your $$ is so big deal, why go to a place
where gals dont see your $$ so big? If you are really affordable
and WILLING to spend, you are wasting mr Sam's bandwith.

I am very sorry, but YOU are at the WRONG Thread.

As usual, not all understand me, but since you talk until
so the 'can', surely you understand me..
PLS dont bother to reply to me if you cannot understand
my SIMPLE english.

Mr Altw, like that can? :p so wheres my story abt nana?
you sounds so like monster. next time tell me the story,
when the next time?

As I say before , we are not good looking like Andy Lau. but we offer top dollars for good quality gals only. Our last session with TH gals only cost us $150 each. the highest my firend pay is $2k for a 21 years gal ( She can beat any TCS or Channel U actress anytime) and that day was her 2nd last night in Singapore and I also want a session with but she said she got enough money already that was in Jul 2004.

But we are very selective and we also keep proper record on when the quality gal appear in TH (we go there three time a month).

mamamia
18-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Me no tua kang how to take on altw78 and Naemlo....

I didn't tell him that la... he dun know hear from who then drag me into this...

If I were to tell him then I would say I am the most handsome guy in the group but not like Andy Lau....more handsome than Andy Lau.... :D mamamia told u? knn.. mamamia is the most tua kang in our group.. :eek: u don't know that?

mahalosux
18-11-2004, 12:00 PM
I have come across a gal ( Sze Sze ) in BS who only bonks wif men that she likes which are mostly handsome ones. Rich or not is secondary to her. She told me that she only goes to bed wif someone she likes and feels comfortable wif. My friend sat wif her originally but gave up when he cannot tabao her. Later I sat wif her and was successful in bonking her. She did not even want the money but instead asked me to buy her a dress as a gift when we go shopping. Really miss her and hope she comes back soon.

ahhh... heard this story about her going wif 'leng zai'.... :D

dap26
18-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Any bros sat before a last time waitress at TH who is prc.Nw become as gal working at th.Forgotten the name.Looks alrite but heard tat she sometime work at BS and sometime at TH.

altw78
18-11-2004, 01:24 PM
never been iv before.
hows the place?
is the gals there very old?

DONT MENTION BRO.

for u info

James bond and I are friends and we r just in our 20s.
We r young and we are lucky to know that through our experience,
THe prcs r really damn damn good and Smart in earning $$ and tricks.
( no offence - not all) BUT MAjority!!!
and we have cheong the the paradise of ktv as follows :

MG, Katong, Ivy ,TOpcity , Paramount , BS, and TH.

Just went TH last week, walau the new blood of gals there damn a lot ......
but all CMI haiz.....execept for 1 new gal nia ( forgot name)

Well just extra info for all the cheongsters here at TH ,
I will say i believe what ALt78 said as i saw the real
"money Faced gals " .

PLS dont talk and argue about the ktv gals, as it will lead to us cheongsters who will LUGI!

as for those who trust these ktv gals , LEt them be.
Well, what kissing/touching not allowed, i alre done it b4 , so i will say i believe in alt78 too.

Those cheongsters who got many $$$ to throw, let them be, as I stressed once again , never belive the gals 100 percent as they ARE PRCS .
Well, up to u to belive.

Katong totally cannot make it , SUPER CMI place.went once , will not go there anymorE!!!

as for my cheonging career haha, MG is so happening last few months
but not now for sure. Cheongsters dont go there now.

now the right one should be BS ! ALways fullhouse man. Need to advance call first .

TH system and gals actually CMI , only for 2 or 3 Vases there.
The charges there are damn expensive , $18 for a cb pathetic plate of apples.

BS no GST, clean and gals are more and better. That is more value for money for those who like to cheong for quality and quantity.!!

Heard F11 coming up good, well can consider too .

Alt78 , lets cheong this friday , will let u know !

Cheers up bro , i support u

altw78
18-11-2004, 01:25 PM
wah lau,he cheong never jio us!
knn! :mad:
Yoh altw78,

just talked to mamamia earlier.. knn... he cheong F11 never jio.. heh heh heh.. well thats what he say but knowing him. probably can discount 50%
ha ha ha...

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 01:30 PM
wah lau,he cheong never jio us!
knn! :mad:

ha ha.. what to do.. nevermind lah..

altw78
18-11-2004, 01:35 PM
are we talking about the same nana?
the one living at mayer road who just left?

i think i know her the first time she came singapore.i think she came thrice.cant remember.first time she come she guai guai one.ask her go for sex session she dont want.she very scared of me cause i also ask her go bonk so first time she came seldom sit with me.
2nd time she came,i think feb this year,finally she agreed to go out with me.
paid her 200,say accompany me till 10 the next morning.she agreed.but she is like a dead fish.and she left at 5 plus,saying she got something urgent.damn pissed off but lan lan.
she is like an old auntie.sit with me always remind me of my other gals,saying i cannot touch her cause other people will know.
ask her out always tua by her.she only know to ask u to send her home.
once my gal at my room,she kept on saying about my other gals in front of her.
i gave her 10 dollars that day.she damn angry and demand for more saying no one ever gave her 10 dollars.i tell her to fuck off.she than bitch to some of the girls i am lousy at bed and tat i tip very low,not worth sitting with me.
nowadays she dont come in liao
end of story.
Since I tekan altw last time and he so petty remember till almost
2005, I help him tekan you back and let you remember me
till almost 2007.. :p 'I will be very famous liaoz'

The amount of monies that you say you can spend doesnt shows
that you are at the correct place in the first place.

Since you feel that your $$ is so big deal, why go to a place
where gals dont see your $$ so big? If you are really affordable
and WILLING to spend, you are wasting mr Sam's bandwith.

I am very sorry, but YOU are at the WRONG Thread.

As usual, not all understand me, but since you talk until
so the 'can', surely you understand me..
PLS dont bother to reply to me if you cannot understand
my SIMPLE english.

Mr Altw, like that can? :p so wheres my story abt nana?
you sounds so like monster. next time tell me the story,
when the next time?

altw78
18-11-2004, 01:39 PM
mr mamamia,yesterday go cheong f11 never jio!
:mad:
Me no tua kang how to take on altw78 and Naemlo....

I didn't tell him that la... he dun know hear from who then drag me into this...

If I were to tell him then I would say I am the most handsome guy in the group but not like Andy Lau....more handsome than Andy Lau.... :D

mamamia
18-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Thought you TH king ma... didn't know you want to join me... I was with my friends as I told MICHIERU...this Michieru also...say things say half way... :D mr mamamia,yesterday go cheong f11 never jio!

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Thought you TH king ma... didn't know you want to join me... I was with my friends as I told MICHIERU...this Michieru also...say things say half way...

who? me? :rolleyes:

mamamia
18-11-2004, 01:51 PM
altw78 is TH king la... you only nose shit.... :D I say you tell people things only tell half way... waiting for me to up your arse is it??? :D who? me?

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 01:54 PM
altw78 is TH king la... you only nose shit.... I say you tell people things only tell half way... waiting for me to up your arse is it???

eh.. dun f*** with one of the best... or u die like the rest... ha ha ha.. just kidding.. anyway ok i'm nose shit? fine... u'll apologise one day.. heh heh. just like taiwan apologise to sillypore for saying the same stuff...

anyway its not that i lie what.. i just never finished saying.. ha ha.. unlike some ppl.. :rolleyes:

mamamia
18-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Wa lau,... talk to you must be careful is it??? Say you handsome cannot also... you win liao lor.... Nose shit is Nose shit... say intro PRC to me till now no info... yesterday ask you to come you say got someone watching over you cannot come out..... :cool: eh.. dun f*** with one of the best... or u die like the rest... ha ha ha.. just kidding.. anyway ok i'm nose shit? fine... u'll apologise one day.. heh heh. just like taiwan apologise to sillypore for saying the same stuff...

anyway its not that i lie what.. i just never finished saying.. ha ha.. unlike some ppl.

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Wa lau,... talk to you must be careful is it??? Say you handsome cannot also... you win liao lor.... Nose shit is Nose shit... say intro PRC to me till now no info... yesterday ask you to come you say got someone watching over you cannot come out..... :cool:

mai tua kang lah.. where got ask me out?... always like that.. PRC i pass u already mah.. u say u dun like.. knn.. what can i do.. u still want?

mamamia
18-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Of course la.. you got new discoveries must share with me mah...I got ask you to come hor... when you hear that I am with my friends only your kaki lembeh!!! Like Ah Qua like that... So how was your TAM night with P**D****??? :D mai tua kang lah.. where got ask me out?... always like that.. PRC i pass u already mah.. u say u dun like.. knn.. what can i do.. u still want?

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Of course la.. you got new discoveries must share with me mah...I got ask you to come hor... when you hear that I am with my friends only your kaki lembeh!!! Like Ah Qua like that... So how was your TAM night with P**D****??? :D

CCB. My Platoon Commander behind me. what u expect?
how to talk.... i got some new contact later i call u..
i leavin now.

mamamia
18-11-2004, 02:34 PM
See... still say I tua kang...you cannot come say you cannot come... dun say I didn't invite... blame it on your PC!!!! :D CCB. My Platoon Commander behind me. what u expect?
how to talk.... i got some new contact later i call u..
i leavin now.

altw78
18-11-2004, 03:19 PM
but u never invite me mah!
i super free
See... still say I tua kang...you cannot come say you cannot come... dun say I didn't invite... blame it on your PC!!!! :D

mamamia
18-11-2004, 03:24 PM
How I know you free??? so got any better reco for me after so long??? :D Big and cheap one!!!!but u never invite me mah!
i super free

cheongking888
18-11-2004, 03:25 PM
ok mr lee nan xing.but becareful when she ask u for money.
treat her well if she really good to u.

u cheong th frequently?So far she has not asked any money from me. Dun worry, I have played this type of games for more than 10 years liao so far has not been cheated of my money yet. I dun go Th that often. I am more at BS, MG, Boss and XTD.

altw78
18-11-2004, 03:25 PM
i thought i gave u the no liao?
still want more!
greedy!
haha :p

How I know you free??? so got any better reco for me after so long??? :D Big and cheap one!!!!

mamamia
18-11-2004, 03:27 PM
After so long liao... must update abit mah....Next time I jio to another place in Boat Quay... :D i thought i gave u the no liao?
still want more!
greedy!

altw78
18-11-2004, 03:28 PM
i very long never been to boss and xtd liao.
two yrs ago used to frequent there.
hows boss nowdays?

So far she has not asked any money from me. Dun worry, I have played this type of games for more than 10 years liao so far has not been cheated of my money yet. I dun go Th that often. I am more at BS, MG, Boss and XTD.

altw78
18-11-2004, 03:30 PM
when?
ten yrs later?
After so long liao... must update abit mah....Next time I jio to another place in Boat Quay... :D

mamamia
18-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Dun ask when.... Impromptu!!!!! :D you into viet??QUOTE=altw78]when?
ten yrs later?
:p[/QUOTE]

altw78
18-11-2004, 03:43 PM
me ok la.
as long as can see u can liao!
mamamia-my idol
Dun ask when.... Impromptu!!!!! you into viet??QUOTE=altw78]when?
ten yrs later?
:p[/QUOTE]

mamamia
18-11-2004, 03:59 PM
you dun act act say wan to meet me... actually eyeing on my butt.... I want to stress to you that I am saving it for the Chair meh!!! you can only wait after his turn coz you VCM!!!! :o me ok la.
as long as can see u can liao!
mamamia-my idol
[/QUOTE]

cheongking888
18-11-2004, 04:02 PM
i very long never been to boss and xtd liao.
two yrs ago used to frequent there.
hows boss nowdays?Gals still as playable as before at Boss. If you going there, do look for Janet. Singapore Poly gal and definitely GOOD !!! :D

sadfa
18-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Gals still as playable as before at Boss. If you going there, do look for Janet. Singapore Poly gal and definitely GOOD !!! :D

sure or not? must present matric card n poly diploma for me to inspect hor!
i will also give her on the spot essay question or oral exam.

cheongking888
18-11-2004, 04:19 PM
sure or not? must present matric card n poly diploma for me to inspect hor!
i will also give her on the spot essay question or oral exam.Hahahaha....True lah. Saw her Poly student pass. She is still in Poly.

sgmjplayer
18-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Alamak. told you she my 'lao xiang hao' I saw her at the ap leaving
SG... :p, but no one sends her leh.. poor thing.. if she ask me, I
surely send her..

first time she newbie, cannot go bed, common what,
somemore cheated by me ... wahahaha... even more scared.
I tell her after she up my car 'muz go Hotel with me'.. then she folo..

btw hor, gals that need 200/300 if u remember, u say pay 150.

this gal 100 can liaoz, u PAY 200?? paid for me har? 10q 10q.
coz that time I never pay...wahahahaha...

after that not 'tua u' la, got a 'lobert' pays(yang) her, so she dont
go bed with any tom/dick/harry la.. I am NOT that lobert hor..hiakz...

the last you see her, most likely last time liaoz, her visa expires already.

are we talking about the same nana?
the one living at mayer road who just left?

i think i know her the first time she came singapore.i think she came thrice.cant remember.first time she come she guai guai one.ask her go for sex session she dont want.she very scared of me cause i also ask her go bonk so first time she came seldom sit with me.
2nd time she came,i think feb this year,finally she agreed to go out with me.
paid her 200,say accompany me till 10 the next morning.she agreed.but she is like a dead fish.and she left at 5 plus,saying she got something urgent.damn pissed off but lan lan.
she is like an old auntie.sit with me always remind me of my other gals,saying i cannot touch her cause other people will know.
ask her out always tua by her.she only know to ask u to send her home.
once my gal at my room,she kept on saying about my other gals in front of her.
i gave her 10 dollars that day.she damn angry and demand for more saying no one ever gave her 10 dollars.i tell her to fuck off.she than bitch to some of the girls i am lousy at bed and tat i tip very low,not worth sitting with me.
nowadays she dont come in liao
end of story.

altw78
18-11-2004, 05:39 PM
he say i can have it first if i want!
he say i have first or him no difference.
so when can give to me? :p
you dun act act say wan to meet me... actually eyeing on my butt.... I want to stress to you that I am saving it for the Chair meh!!! you can only wait after his turn coz you VCM!!!! :o [/QUOTE]

altw78
18-11-2004, 05:40 PM
ok no problem.
next time go there maybe ask u along.
Gals still as playable as before at Boss. If you going there, do look for Janet. Singapore Poly gal and definitely GOOD !!! :D

mamamia
18-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Will you ask me too??? Why you come and go??? after long interval then can see your posting.... you very busy??? then dun chiong till so "early" in the morning!!!! :D ok no problem.
next time go there maybe ask u along.

mamamia
18-11-2004, 05:46 PM
I got my principle... First cum first served.... so you you cum late must be served late....Or else I chase you out of the queue.... :D he say i can have it first if i want!
he say i have first or him no difference.
so when can give to me? :p
[/QUOTE]

altw78
18-11-2004, 05:46 PM
tired mah!
busy sleeping!
u too mah!yesterday did not see ur posting also.
of course will ask u go but u always busy leh.
if not busy than also go f11 urself never jio
Will you ask me too??? Why you come and go??? after long interval then can see your posting.... you very busy??? then dun chiong till so "early" in the morning!!!! :D

altw78
18-11-2004, 05:48 PM
sorry.didnt know ur ass so hot property.
:(
I got my principle... First cum first served.... so you you cum late must be served late....Or else I chase you out of the queue.... :D [/QUOTE]

mamamia
18-11-2004, 05:50 PM
forget about the past and move forward....

After yesterday, alittle broke now...though free tonight but no money to chiong liao...

Yesterday, my big boss come so cannot post, got to help them do some presentations....office boy job la.... :D

Mai angry..I really didn't know you are free cos last week you very busy mah.... ;)

tired mah!
busy sleeping!
u too mah!yesterday did not see ur posting also.
of course will ask u go but u always busy leh.
if not busy than also go f11 urself never jio

mamamia
18-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Not really hot la.....everyone just want to give it to me... I dun know why...maybe I am asking for it!!!! :D sorry.didnt know ur ass so hot property.[/QUOTE]

sadfa
18-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Hahahaha....True lah. Saw her Poly student pass. She is still in Poly.

wah never try b4 poly ger. she study what har?
chio boh? can waimai or not? dont flame mi hor!
dont have spore student zuotai with me b4. can rabba poly student, shiok shiok!

mamamia
18-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Bro, sure or not??? PRC also students here ma... they are studying English!!!! :D dont have student zuotai with me b4. !

sadfa
18-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Alamak. told you she my 'lao xiang hao' I saw her at the ap leaving
SG... :p, but no one sends her leh.. poor thing.. if she ask me, I
surely send her..

then u send her lor! maybe got free bonk inside their toilet, inside there very big u know.

sadfa
18-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Bro, sure or not??? PRC also students here ma... they are studying English!!!! :D

bro u veri sharp hor! i mean legitimate student lah!
anyway i bet my lanjiao sharper than u. hahaha!

mamamia
18-11-2004, 06:10 PM
PRC student also legitimate what,..They got student pass one lei...Your lanjiao is sharp but will chase people or not??? hahaha :D bro u veri sharp hor! i mean legitimate student lah!
anyway i bet my lanjiao sharper than u. hahaha!

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Altw78,

mamamia called me just now.. i heard abt the situation... and what u mentioned to mamamia.. and u say i won't settle for u? KNN.

Count on me lah.. Consider it done. ;)

altw78
18-11-2004, 07:58 PM
last week bus this week free mah.
already told u!
forget about the past and move forward....

After yesterday, alittle broke now...though free tonight but no money to chiong liao...

Yesterday, my big boss come so cannot post, got to help them do some presentations....office boy job la....

Mai angry..I really didn't know you are free cos last week you very busy mah.... ;)

altw78
18-11-2004, 08:09 PM
i where got say u wont settle for me?
MAMAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Altw78,

mamamia called me just now.. i heard abt the situation... and what u mentioned to mamamia.. and u say i won't settle for u? KNN.

mi.chi.eru
19-11-2004, 12:01 AM
i where got say u wont settle for me?
MAMAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:confused:

Shit. We both been conned. lucky no money involved. shit man.

ronvo
19-11-2004, 12:43 AM
never been iv before.
hows the place?
is the gals there very old?

ivy at joo chait,

went there once, will never go that place again , no gals and all CMi.

haiz....well,

Bs now is really really hot ......

mamamia
19-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Bro, you keep twisting your words or your ear got too much ear shit cannot hear properly... I said MAHALOSUX said....YOU DEAF or what???

Next time cannot rely on you to do something liao... sure cock up!!!! :D Altw78,

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Any bros sat before a last time waitress at TH who is prc.Nw become as gal working at th.Forgotten the name.Looks alrite but heard tat she sometime work at BS and sometime at TH.
U mean Zhen? yeah.....she is running between the 2 offices now
Y u got special interest in her?

fl_rulez
19-11-2004, 11:28 AM
hey buddy, is ur schedule fixed or not :) ??? anyway, wat happened 2 ur mistress??? finding new ones yet?? :p i think i wont b cheonging until end of the mth liao... dec will cm out again... oh yeah when u going to "work out"

bro... u say go down, i sped like a monster beating traffic lights down to F11 to accompany but u left liao.... don't care... owe 3 big cups in one shot... haha.... the only cure for shag is beer.. the more u drink, the more energtic u get.... hahahaha...

anyway, not going down to TH liao today.... shit man.... my th gf angry cuz i didn't go down earlier to lunch wif her... too bad lor.. one less gf one less worries.... yeah!

and yest was happening lor... one bro(bro A's friend, i don't know him well also) shag the gal in the room, got drunk and left w/o tipping... the gal came in and said nvm, he drunk liao no need to pay..... izzit the same gal u encounter on mon, name is MXXXN ? she's quite hot also... after that all bros went tabao except me cuz i too tired liao and must go F11 to look for u....

monster98
19-11-2004, 11:46 AM
U mean Zhen? yeah.....she is running between the 2 offices now
Y u got special interest in her?

I have.... can intro to me anot?????????

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 11:50 AM

U want to potong jalan huh? :confused:

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 11:59 AM
juz to check, yr nana, from Th.. what we talking abt
in this thread? :p .. her hp (9132/ or 9798)?

U want to potong jalan huh?

robertking
19-11-2004, 12:01 PM

Shit. We both been conned. lucky no money involved. shit man.
friend....pse read my signature leh... :D
also under your signature...how come RC is not in the list?

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Knn.....u dun pretend pig eat tiger hor
She was in your room 'waiting' the last time.......
I kena ambushed.......u can take her
But I think maybe u already taken before :eek:

Anyway got ur 5.....thx too bad I can't rtn again til 18mths later (machiam kena DB)

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 12:03 PM
U want to potong jalan huh? :confused:
I know got wira, saga, satria got jalan meh?
New model? :confused:

monster98
19-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Knn.....u dun pretend pig eat tiger hor
She was in your room 'waiting' the last time.......
I kena ambushed.......u can take her
But I think maybe u already taken before :eek:

Anyway got ur 5.....thx too bad I can't rtn again til 18mths later (machiam kena DB)

which one??????? :confused: serious... i cannot recall.....

monster98
19-11-2004, 12:07 PM
juz to check, yr nana, from Th.. what we talking abt
in this thread? :p .. her hp (9132/ or 9798)?

KNN... i told u is the same person and yet u still 1 2 ask and ask and ask :mad: U really KTK..........

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 12:11 PM
which one??????? :confused: serious... i cannot recall.....
I went out and when back she was there waiting?
The XM fm supposed to have been 1 of the apples in the eye of Botak?
The one in black with a shawl tat nite

Still can't remember? u purposely want to blanja me to id her izit? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 12:11 PM
KNN... i told u is the same person and yet u still 1 2 ask and ask and ask :mad: U really KTK..........

Same meh? But the number different leh? :confused:

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Same meh? But the number different leh? :confused:
Maybe the no. u have not in used liao?
Check it out and u will know lar ;)

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 12:17 PM
whats KTK?

i juz curious.. wanna ask for a Fr ma.... hahaha..
i mean starts with 9132 or starts with 9798.. if none
then not same person we talking abt..

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Maybe the no. u have not in used liao?
Check it out and u will know lar ;)

Hmm... Will call when I'm free... :cool:

monster98
19-11-2004, 12:19 PM
whats KTK?

KNN.....KTK also u don't know?????????????

KTK = Kiam Tio Kan..... :D

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 12:20 PM
whats KTK?

Wat FR u want? :confused:

FR

Is that what u want? :rolleyes:

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 12:24 PM
are you saying that both starting nos. also different?

means we are not talking abt same gal la..

then I am not interested in yr FR

Wat FR u want? :confused:

FR

Is that what u want? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 12:29 PM
are you saying that both starting nos. also different?

means we are not talking abt same gal la..

then I am not interested in yr FR

If she used back the same number, then it's not her. ;)

But if she has changed to a new number which I wasnt awared of, then I cant advise u. ;)

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 12:35 PM
9132 is her pre-paid card, which is using till she juz left.

9798 - she was using before she left last time.

monster told me same gal. but then I realised that
last trip, she got a lobert to 'yang' her.. u dont look
like a lobert leh...:p

If she used back the same number, then it's not her.

But if she has changed to a new number which I wasnt awared of, then I cant advise u.

altw78
19-11-2004, 12:50 PM
u guys talking about nana?

like a lobert leh...:p

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 01:00 PM
you read already? you got which no.? same?

altw78
19-11-2004, 01:13 PM
same.9132.
i thought she left already?

you read already? you got which no.? same?

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 01:17 PM

like a lobert leh...

Why do u keep insisting I know her? There are so many of the same names. :confused:

Do u know where she stays?

No. I dont have the financial capability of 'yang' her. :p

Strider_sG
19-11-2004, 01:32 PM
i remember tat time at TH i also know a ger by name nana...this name beri familiar... big breast one is it?

mi.chi.eru
19-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Strider... where my points?

thankyou also dun have ar? :rolleyes:

Strider_sG
19-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Strider... where my points?

thankyou also dun have ar? :rolleyes:
ok ok add u liao..thanks ok..

Xyberduke
19-11-2004, 01:41 PM
hey buddy, is ur schedule fixed or not :) ??? anyway, wat happened 2 ur mistress??? finding new ones yet?? :p i think i wont b cheonging until end of the mth liao... dec will cm out again... oh yeah when u going to "work out"

Tonight's TH Party will be my Grand Finale* for the time being.... probably until end of this year...
Under tight survelliance from my CO after being arrested twice in a row....
Please try to attend....

*Applicable to TH only...

mi.chi.eru
19-11-2004, 01:41 PM
ok ok add u liao..thanks ok..

but i really have to hand it to you.. where got ppl PM one? ask for u-know-what.

ha ha ha..

don't give also cannot. :D

Strider_sG
19-11-2004, 02:06 PM
but i really have to hand it to you.. where got ppl PM one? ask for u-know-what.

ha ha ha..

don't give also cannot. :D
hahahaha..oh well nothing to do so pm u loh... :p

mi.chi.eru
19-11-2004, 02:07 PM
hahahaha..oh well nothing to do so pm u loh... :p

I wonder how many ppl u PM.. ha ha ha... how's the results good anot?
ha ha ha...

never Cheong MG already ah? my sources say u are macham like MG bouncer always go there... heh heh heh..

Strider_sG
19-11-2004, 02:14 PM
I wonder how many ppl u PM.. ha ha ha... how's the results good anot?
ha ha ha...

never Cheong MG already ah? my sources say u are macham like MG bouncer always go there... heh heh heh..
nope juz pm u only nia...no i also quite sometime bo go mg liao... wat bout u?

mi.chi.eru
19-11-2004, 02:23 PM
nope juz pm u only nia...no i also quite sometime bo go mg liao... wat bout u?

me also quite some time no go already.
RC say he think he saw me at MG before when we first meet...

dunno zun anot.. knn all the SBF samsters pian tua pao.. esp mamamia... :D

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 02:27 PM
I never insist la. I remember you and yr www.nana.com

juz curious.. coz accordingly to very reliable source (monster)
he says so.. lol

aiya.. anyway she left la.. I am again, as usual.. kpo..
lor 19 was the place she stayed, ehh.. then was staying
in same place as andy's gal..lol!!!

Why do u keep insisting I know her? There are so many of the same names. :confused:

Do u know where she stays?

No. I dont have the financial capability of 'yang' her. :p

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 02:28 PM
me also quite some time no go already.
RC say he think he saw me at MG before when we first meet...

dunno zun anot.. knn all the SBF samsters pian tua pao.. esp mamamia... :D
Haha....I bluff got kangtao meh? :D
If I describe u here.....sure alot of people can id u

mi.chi.eru
19-11-2004, 02:30 PM

mai ani la.. ha ha ha...
u no bluff.. me bluff.. heh heh heh...

knn.. teh tio LP.... :o

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 02:30 PM
discribe tam po.. think i can ID him liaoz..:p

qk qk

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 02:33 PM
discribe tam po.. think i can ID him liaoz..:p

qk qk
Skinny lanky and similiarity s u, mongster and Strider but diff with Turbo
Abit like a TW love ballads crooner

The rest is up to u liao :D

waypastprime
19-11-2004, 02:45 PM
aiya.. anyway she left la.. I am again, as usual.. kpo..
lor 19 was the place she stayed, ehh.. then was staying
in same place as andy's gal..lol!!!

Lor 19? I think u barked at the wrong tree... :p

MGplayer
19-11-2004, 02:53 PM
woof woof... solly....:(

curiousity kills the DOG!.. :confused:

Lor 19? I think u barked at the wrong tree...

mamamia
19-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Your LP can take it neber mind.... You cleaned your ears??? Next time listen properly to what people tells you if not your LP cannot take it anymore...... :D knn.. teh tio LP.... :o

altw78
19-11-2004, 10:13 PM
are u the one who called me?
can give me ur no?
those no i never see before i seldom answer.....
Your LP can take it neber mind.... You cleaned your ears??? Next time listen properly to what people tells you if not your LP cannot take it anymore...... :D

mi.chi.eru
20-11-2004, 02:11 AM

Wah liew. buay steady lah.. heh heh.. later everyone know me.. how i keep low profile... :p

Xyberduke
20-11-2004, 04:14 AM

luckily u didn't go today, i brought my th gf don't to f11 and caused a big ho har there.... that's after i had a brush wif botak in the afternoon for bringing the my gf out of th... but who cares.... i'm officially retired from TH from the time being till end of this year.... will be at F11 as its nearer my house and easier to report to CO in event of emergencies.... but still bro F have a anniversary there on the 30th, may or may not attend.... if u can, sms me.... quite pissed off after my 3some appt with the Penthouse models was cancelled by J** but still there's contingencies.. hehee.... contact me if u need this... 2 TH gals, good combo...

mahalosux
20-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Wah liew. buay steady lah.. heh heh.. later everyone know me.. how i keep low profile... :p

ahhh... not all the people noe u lahzz... mayb those people who wan ur autograph oni.... :D

mahalosux
20-11-2004, 12:39 PM

no... he's the lao pa there, not bouncer..... ;)

mahalosux
20-11-2004, 12:40 PM

hallo dun sabo lah.... saying people looke like Jeff Chang, issit??? :p

Randi_Candi
20-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Walau eh.......I never reveal much
If they can guess then its u r too high profile liao :D

Randi_Candi
20-11-2004, 01:40 PM
hallo dun sabo lah.... saying people looke like Jeff Chang, issit??? :p
No lar.....Like Fei Yu Qing :p

mi.chi.eru
20-11-2004, 02:38 PM
I thought I look like Wu Zhong Xian.. kekeke... *hey hei yoh! wassuuup* :D

altw78
20-11-2004, 03:15 PM
wu zhong xian my idol!
xian ge!
andy lau at ur service!

mahalosux
22-11-2004, 01:44 AM
No lar.....Like Fei Yu Qing :p

nope he look more like Zhang Fei :eek:

mahalosux
22-11-2004, 01:45 AM

not Kang Kang meh :p

altw78
22-11-2004, 11:55 AM
hi bro,hows ur gal recently?
yesterday laliga got win?

not Kang Kang meh :p

mahalosux
22-11-2004, 12:02 PM
hi bro,hows ur gal recently?
yesterday laliga got win?

ok lah not too bad...

yesterday never play... u took barca??? :D

altw78
22-11-2004, 12:06 PM
sat took valencia and real.
stupid barca.
but last night laliga almost jackpot.only lost on getafe.
wheres mamamia?
missed him!
ok lah not too bad...

yesterday never play... u took barca??? :D

mahalosux
22-11-2004, 12:09 PM
sat took valencia and real.
stupid barca.
but last night laliga almost jackpot.only lost on getafe.
wheres mamamia?
missed him!

walao u very zhun one lahzz.. hehehhehe

mamamia, we supposed to go chiong on fri, but he choose to mit up wif another bunch of frens, so i went out wif michieru and the rest of the samsters...

i tok u in 15 mins time, now go for my lunch...

ThunderBird
22-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Dear Guys. Me a newbie here. Hope I do not get flame or anything.
I have a problem and I need to seek the advice of all the big GeGe here.

Went down to TH on Saturday night. Got a couple of girls rush in. Get to sit with a gal call ah mei or mei. Something like that. Find her very pretty and nice. Wan to Tabao but she say she dun go out with customer one and also attempted to send her home but she also decline. Not very playable though but nice to talk to. So would like to ask the brothers here whether true anot, did any one manage to tabao her or is it that I dun look good enough? :mad:

Hope to request for input from you guys.

altw78
23-11-2004, 10:14 AM
bro,free this friday or not?
walao u very zhun one lahzz.. hehehhehe

mamamia, we supposed to go chiong on fri, but he choose to mit up wif another bunch of frens, so i went out wif michieru and the rest of the samsters...

i tok u in 15 mins time, now go for my lunch...

waypastprime
23-11-2004, 10:56 AM
Went down to TH on Saturday night. Got a couple of girls rush in. Get to sit with a gal call ah mei or mei. Something like that. Find her very pretty and nice. Wan to Tabao but she say she dun go out with customer one and also attempted to send her home but she also decline. Not very playable though but nice to talk to. So would like to ask the brothers here whether true anot, did any one manage to tabao her or is it that I dun look good enough? :mad:

There are a minority of gals who do not allow ta-bao. So if she declines, dont push it. ;) Actually, u can try ur luck again if u 'patronise' her a couple of more times.

MGplayer
23-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Last night gd boi... stay home, sleep early rite?

or yr co. juz announce 1+2?

is my guess correct? :p

There are a minority of gals who do not allow ta-bao. So if she declines, dont push it. ;) Actually, u can try ur luck again if u 'patronise' her a couple of more times.

waypastprime
23-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Last night gd boi... stay home, sleep early rite?

or yr co. juz announce 1+2?

is my guess correct?

Basket! U stalked me huh? :confused:

I reserve my comments. :D

MGplayer
23-11-2004, 11:09 AM
i was hoping for 1+2.. then can dai di liaoz...whahahahahaha :rolleyes:

Basket! U stalked me huh? :confused:

I reserve my comments.

waypastprime
23-11-2004, 11:11 AM
i was hoping for 1+2.. then can dai di liaoz...whahahahahaha :rolleyes:

What is 1+2? :confused:

mahalosux
23-11-2004, 11:12 AM
bro,free this friday or not?

not confirm, maybe last min will be free... now a lot of work to do leh.... :(

klbt
23-11-2004, 11:13 AM

hahah no nid to angry lah... frm wat i noe she doesnt go out with customers one.. ;)

MGplayer
23-11-2004, 11:14 AM
thats was my dream since 90s...tho nv materialised.

13th mth + 2 mths bonus la
u boss har? dont know?

What is 1+2?

Looksee
23-11-2004, 11:16 AM
What is 1 on 2? :confused:

u dun know meh? dun act blur hor?

:rolleyes:

mahalosux
23-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Dear Guys. Me a newbie here. Hope I do not get flame or anything.
I have a problem and I need to seek the advice of all the big GeGe here.

respect the gals' decision, if she dun wan to go then let it be.... be nice to her in future visits, mayb luck will change...

MGplayer
23-11-2004, 11:19 AM
bosses dont know abt 1+2 la...

MGplayer
23-11-2004, 11:20 AM
when WPP replied this, it means he is gd boi..

when you reply hor, it becomes parrot you know? :p

respect the gals' decision, if she dun wan to go then let it be.... be nice to her in future visits, mayb luck will change...

waypastprime
23-11-2004, 11:39 AM
bosses dont know abt 1+2 la...

What's wrong with dont know? :D Sorry hor, me still working hard to become a boss.

waypastprime
23-11-2004, 11:40 AM

Wa.. U like that suan people good meh? :p

mahalosux
23-11-2004, 11:40 AM

say wat u wan... i jus reflecting on how i behave towards gals.... ;)

MGplayer
23-11-2004, 12:34 PM
he skip yr post and rephrase yr reply and make it his.

u still side him.. :rolleyes:

Wa.. U like that suan people good meh?

altw78
23-11-2004, 12:36 PM
if ths week champions league win,treat u to drinks! :p
not confirm, maybe last min will be free... now a lot of work to do leh.... :(

mahalosux
23-11-2004, 12:46 PM
if ths week champions league win,treat u to drinks! :p

kum sia kum sia.. but i dunno about this week... got a lot of work to do...

waypastprime
23-11-2004, 01:27 PM
he skip yr post and rephrase yr reply and make it his.

u still side him..

Simple. Coz we are all friends. :p :D

taurus75
24-11-2004, 10:27 AM
*sob* saw nicole eating with a guy yesterday at lor 32.,....

*heartbreak moments......* :(

MGplayer
24-11-2004, 11:11 AM
wah! you can afford her meh?? :p ..
as it is, I know she wants some1 whom she likes
and can afford her.

eat at kopi tiam, u heart break, if 1 day u saw her walking
out of the hotel with a man, how? :confused:

btw, the combination of 'can afford her, she likes, interested in her'
not likely to hv time to 'tcss' here..hehehehe

*sob* saw nicole eating with a guy yesterday at lor 32.,....

*heartbreak moments......*

MGplayer
24-11-2004, 11:21 AM
i beli scared of the term 'flens' 'buddies' :mad:

i only woke up after being betrayed 3rd time, and when
it hurts most!

Simple. Coz we are all friends.

taurus75
24-11-2004, 11:55 AM
and can afford her.

eat at kopi tiam, u heart break, if 1 day u saw her walking
out of the hotel with a man, how? :confused:

no lah...its just that i heard and understand she is a girl of vase quality...get it?
well if i saw her cuming out of hotel with a man..then maituleow!!!

taurus75
24-11-2004, 11:58 AM
and can afford her.

u know her well meh...?!??!!?hmmm... care to elaborate? :o

MGplayer
24-11-2004, 12:02 PM
I was waiting for some 'fellas' to say he 'bring' her to Hotel leh..

hahaha....

I thot you sit with her on all yr visits to TH.. then its not considered
heard, it shld be you know.. be more confident la.. otherwise
how to attract gals? :p

no lah...its just that i heard and understand she is a girl of vase quality...get it?
well if i saw her cuming out of hotel with a man..then maituleow!!!

MGplayer
24-11-2004, 12:07 PM
hahaha.. i never sit with her before... how to know her well?
probably she knows me betta, at least which gal I sit...wahahahaha

as it is, due to the fact that I am 1 of the most kapo
person, i know alot of little informations...:p

u know her well meh...?!??!!?hmmm... care to elaborate?

taurus75
24-11-2004, 12:10 PM
hahaha.. i never sit with her before... how to know her well?
probably she knows me betta, at least which gal I sit...wahahahaha

as it is, due to the fact that I am 1 of the most kapo
person, i know alot of little informations...:p

wow little information is always the cream of the crop lei!!SHARE
SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!

monster98
24-11-2004, 12:42 PM
What's wrong with dont know? :D Sorry hor, me still working hard to become a boss.

Boss or "Balls"???????? :p

altw78
24-11-2004, 07:31 PM
last night cpl lost 6 win 1.
first time ever.........
no mood.
wheres mamamia?

kum sia kum sia.. but i dunno about this week... got a lot of work to do...

mi.chi.eru
24-11-2004, 08:30 PM
first time ever.........
no mood.
wheres mamamia?

wah lao eh.. claypot jialat jialat man.. my condolences.. :o

mamamia MIA said dun call him.

Vival
25-11-2004, 12:21 AM
hello..

didnt know nicole is really that popular.. ;)

anyway, who is this mysterious guy nicole likes?
any description abt him?

waypastprime
25-11-2004, 09:14 AM
any description abt him?

Why are u so keen to know about him? :confused:

MGplayer
25-11-2004, 09:17 AM
last nite went hm too late, never slp well rite...:p

let me guess again, woke up on the left side of the bed?

mahalosux
25-11-2004, 09:22 AM

walao wat happend last nite.... :confused: all like uncontactable...

mahalosux
25-11-2004, 09:24 AM
first time ever.........
no mood.
wheres mamamia?

alamak .. tat's very jialat... so how was yesterday matches... hope u recoup the loss..

waypastprime
25-11-2004, 09:29 AM
last nite went hm too late, never slp well rite...:p

let me guess again, woke up on the left side of the bed?

Nope. Coz I never play da di yesterday. That's why. :rolleyes:

But I seriously want to know what's the logic behind Vival's posting.

waypastprime
25-11-2004, 09:30 AM
walao wat happend last nite.... :confused: all like uncontactable...

One slept in another room. One flat battery. The rest all tao. :p Sorry for yesterday.

MGplayer
25-11-2004, 09:33 AM
ok lo.. then I reply see what's next ok...:p

Nope. Coz I never play da di yesterday. That's why.
But I seriously want to know what's the logic behind Vival's posting.

MGplayer
25-11-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi. tho I dont know why u want to know..

she not very popular, but indeed a lot of that 'tao' look
that puts ppl off.

the guy not mysterious. he is abt 1.68 tall, fair skin,
not very handsome, abt 30yrs old but looks like 24.
mthly income of 5k, excluding other sources..
single and cantonese speaking..
detailed anot?

hello..

didnt know nicole is really that popular.. ;)

any description abt him?

mahalosux
25-11-2004, 09:43 AM
One slept in another room. One flat battery. The rest all tao. :p Sorry for yesterday.

walao one koonzzz in the room, the other boh pay HP bill, while the rest kena tabao issit??? :p

waypastprime
25-11-2004, 09:47 AM
walao one koonzzz in the room, the other boh pay HP bill, while the rest kena tabao issit??? :p

Ya.. So u paying on my behalf? ;)

MGplayer
25-11-2004, 09:52 AM
i always thinks u are tcss king..

u prove it yet again.. asking questions that you knows
the answer...:p

i like to guess as usual. his answer wl be mth end .. no $$
:p.. u dont ask abt mth beginning hor, got to pay school fees..

Ya.. So u paying on my behalf?

waypastprime
25-11-2004, 09:56 AM
i always thinks u are tcss king..

u prove it yet again.. asking questions that you knows
the answer...:p

Ask = Free

Ask = 50% chance of someone paying on my behalf (Yes/No)

So why dont ask? :p

Hallo, u say I tcss king? Who gets a new nick just to tcss?

mahalosux
25-11-2004, 09:58 AM
Ya.. So u paying on my behalf? ;)

actually wanted to help lah... but was kena blacklisted by M1 for jump bill b4??? :o

MGplayer
25-11-2004, 09:59 AM
everyday u muz teach me something new...

fully UNderstooded!......no wonder we are 235pts apart!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Ask = Free

Ask = 50% chance of someone paying on my behalf (Yes/No)

So why dont ask?

altw78
25-11-2004, 11:30 AM
last night won 51/2 lost 1/12
but still not enough to recover tues losses.
hope tonight uefa can win.

btw,wat happened to mamamia?

alamak .. tat's very jialat... so how was yesterday matches... hope u recoup the loss..

mahalosux
25-11-2004, 11:46 AM
last night won 51/2 lost 1/12
but still not enough to recover tues losses.
hope tonight uefa can win.

btw,wat happened to mamamia?

at least recoup a bit lah..

Mamamia off this week... so he will come here until next week... :D

Vival
25-11-2004, 11:54 PM
hi,

was quite curious abt e guy so jus ask... :p

anyway, bro mgplayer, that was very detailed indeed..

:)

Jari_Owen
27-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi Bros of Th

What the status liao? I mean new arrival and those that can "play type"...
Had encountered a few in TH cannot play so a bit sian....

Any playable ang pai to recommend for my next visit?

Kam Sia

altw78
27-11-2004, 07:27 PM
hi,i newbie here.anyone can recommend me any gals?
Hi Bros of Th

What the status liao? I mean new arrival and those that can "play type"...
Had encountered a few in TH cannot play so a bit sian....

Any playable ang pai to recommend for my next visit?

Kam Sia

ronvo
27-11-2004, 08:29 PM

lOL newbie haha lol??
yah anyway any gals ?

so alt how u soccer bets?

forex
28-11-2004, 05:42 PM

apple, how?

Jari_Owen
28-11-2004, 11:54 PM

you newbie, then the rest new born liao loh....

mamamia
29-11-2004, 11:30 AM
I intro myself to you can??? NB...always dun answer your phone then say people didn't call you.... :mad: hi,i newbie here.anyone can recommend me any gals?

naemlo
29-11-2004, 11:37 AM
I intro myself to you can??? NB...always dun answer your phone then say people didn't call you.... :mad:

I want I want... pls intro yourself. I need to know u more.

mamamia
29-11-2004, 11:50 AM
You came back liao ah??? Thought you kena kidnapped in Thailand... :D I want I want... pls intro yourself. I need to know u more.

naemlo
29-11-2004, 11:51 AM
You came back liao ah??? Thought you kena kidnapped in Thailand... :D

I just got back.... Going again next week. How's your ass? Any new gers in TH???

mamamia
29-11-2004, 11:58 AM
THailand alot of new gals....hehehe.. Have not been to TH for long time....ask MHS he frequent there recently.

My ass is as fresh as the day you went to Thailand.... :D I just got back.... Going again next week. How's your ass? Any new gers in TH???

naemlo
29-11-2004, 12:07 PM
THailand alot of new gals....hehehe.. Have not been to TH for long time....ask MHS he frequent there recently.

My ass is as fresh as the day you went to Thailand.... :D

Thailand confirm a lot of gers. So where have u been lately?? Provide some FR.

altw78
29-11-2004, 12:12 PM
pm me ur no.
those no i never see before i usually dont answer!
too many girls bothering me u see!
I intro myself to you can??? NB...always dun answer your phone then say people didn't call you.... :mad:

altw78
29-11-2004, 12:14 PM
no good.
no luck recently.
lOL newbie haha lol??
yah anyway any gals ?

so alt how u soccer bets?

mamamia
29-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Been to KXM recently...still the same as the past....Unluckily I kena old divourced viet lady...

Has been going to a pub at boat quay with viet gals....you wanna join?? But not after you come back from your next Thailand trip cos I F**king busy recently.... :( Thailand confirm a lot of gers. So where have u been lately?? Provide some FR.

altw78
29-11-2004, 12:15 PM
whos apple?
chio or not?
intro leh
apple, how?

mamamia
29-11-2004, 12:17 PM
You alot of crap lei....I gave you my no. before...

You scared of gals calling you??? I scared of guys calling me.... :cool: pm me ur no.
those no i never see before i usually dont answer!
too many girls bothering me u see!

naemlo
29-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Been to KXM recently...still the same as the past....Unluckily I kena old divourced viet lady...

Has been going to a pub at boat quay with viet gals....you wanna join?? But not after you come back from your next Thailand trip cos I F**king busy recently.... :(

U now siao viet gers?? Joining me for my next trip?

altw78
29-11-2004, 12:19 PM
tat time u said ur no change leh remember.
so i erase off ur old no.!
You alot of crap lei....I gave you my no. before...

You scared of gals calling you??? I scared of guys calling me.... :cool:

mamamia
29-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Actually I siao any gals.... :D

Dun know lei... I dun like the ambience in JC....Maybe you join me at boat quay the next time when I am free.... ;) U now siao viet gers?? Joining me for my next trip?

altw78
29-11-2004, 12:21 PM
chairman u very powderful leh!
all around the world the girls all u sian liao!
pei fu pei fu! :p
U now siao viet gers?? Joining me for my next trip?

naemlo
29-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Actually I siao any gals.... :D

Dun know lei... I dun like the ambience in JC....Maybe you join me at boat quay the next time when I am free.... ;)

State when u r free. U r always so busy with your flight.

mamamia
29-11-2004, 12:22 PM
You still dare to angry??? You also erase off MHS no is it??? He called you too when I can't get you..... :mad:

Next time I make your ass busy then you know.... :D tat time u said ur no change leh remember.
so i erase off ur old no.!

mamamia
29-11-2004, 12:23 PM
As I told you...I will impromptu call you this week when I am free... I am rushing some personal matters....When you flying again??State when u r free. U r always so busy with your flight.

mamamia
29-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Did y ou mentioned girls??? You forget he also interested in GUYS??? :D chairman u very powderful leh!

naemlo
29-11-2004, 12:28 PM
chairman u very powderful leh!

Not the whole world, part of the world only.

naemlo
29-11-2004, 12:29 PM
As I told you...I will impromptu call you this week when I am free... I am rushing some personal matters....When you flying again??

Should be 7 Dec next week.

OceanEleven
29-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Should be 7 Dec next week.
Should be only arh??? Not confirm?? :D

naemlo
29-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Should be only arh??? Not confirm?? :D

Not confirm... cos need my client to agree to the date. My boss asked me to go HCMC instead.

mamamia
29-11-2004, 01:52 PM
You must be an irritating guy that your boss can't stand to see your face, so send you away.... :D Not confirm... cos need my client to agree to the date. My boss asked me to go HCMC instead.

naemlo
29-11-2004, 01:59 PM
You must be an irritating guy that your boss can't stand to see your face, so send you away.... :D

How I wish my boss will tell, "u mind I post u oversea for few yrs?"

mamamia
29-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Okay, I'll tell your boss to send you to Ethopia where the women dun wear clothes (you can have free show) and they are all contagious with EBOLA...you cannot F**k them even though they make you hard!!!! :D How I wish my boss will tell, "u mind I post u oversea for few yrs?"

naemlo
29-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Okay, I'll tell your boss to send you to Ethopia where the women dun wear clothes (you can have free show) and they are all contagious with EBOLA...you cannot F**k them even though they make you hard!!!! :D

Your heart damn black... anyway thanks for the suggestion. Will suggest to my boss regarding this.

mamamia
29-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Let me do the job... PM me your boss email and I will write to him about the suggestion....I can imagine the sperm spilling out from your mouth!!!!! :D Your heart damn black... anyway thanks for the suggestion. Will suggest to my boss regarding this.

naemlo
29-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Let me do the job... PM me your boss email and I will write to him about the suggestion....I can imagine the sperm spilling out from your mouth!!!!! :D

PM liao.... u check n email him asap. BTW maybe this wed - fri I free for viet gers. How how?

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 03:41 PM
oiiiii.. u agreed to go TH ... now become viet gers.. ok ok..

i get a viet gal for u.. speak chinese eh.. ai mai? :p
stay oppo TH only..wahaha.. but hor, I pissed her off
the other day, dont know she willing to entertain u anot..:p

PM liao.... u check n email him asap. BTW maybe this wed - fri I free for viet gers. How how?

naemlo
29-11-2004, 03:43 PM
oiiiii.. u agreed to go TH ... now become viet gers.. ok ok..

i get a viet gal for u.. speak chinese eh.. ai mai? :p
stay oppo TH only..wahaha.. but hor, I pissed her off
the other day, dont know she willing to entertain u anot..:p

U always so good to me... thanks... $40 well spent

mamamia
29-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Bro, not that I dun want to confirm with you,... later you say I shoot you so better I can make it I will call you on Wed or Fri!!! Beautiful or not??? :D PM liao.... u check n email him asap. BTW maybe this wed - fri I free for viet gers. How how?

naemlo
29-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Bro, not that I dun want to confirm with you,... later you say I shoot you so better I can make it I will call you on Wed or Fri!!! Beautiful or not??? :D

Ok depends on your flight schedule??? I will wait for u.

altw78
01-12-2004, 02:16 PM
wait for me also!

Ok depends on your flight schedule??? I will wait for u.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Wait for you for what??? You never answer your handphone anyway.... :rolleyes: Thought you will be busy this week.... :rolleyes: wait for me also!

naemlo
01-12-2004, 02:20 PM
wait for me also!

No prob, if only the plane dun take off again. U should know he is a pilot always fly plane.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 02:32 PM
YOu blind ah???

Chairmeh???

You dun know who is the real pilot here??? :rolleyes: No prob, if only the plane dun take off again. U should know he is a pilot always fly plane.

altw78
01-12-2004, 03:16 PM
actually i dont know wat u all talking about also so i anyhow reply.....
sorry for troubling u all... :(
Wait for you for what??? You never answer your handphone anyway.... Thought you will be busy this week.... :rolleyes:

mamamia
01-12-2004, 03:38 PM
no problem....

You take care and really I can't help you. :) actually i dont know wat u all talking about also so i anyhow reply.....

naemlo
01-12-2004, 03:45 PM
YOu blind ah???

Chairmeh???

You dun know who is the real pilot here??? :rolleyes:

So now who is the pilot?? In my heart u r always my pilot...

naemlo
01-12-2004, 03:47 PM
actually i dont know wat u all talking about also so i anyhow reply.....

No reply yet... I sms him... U get wat I meant?

mamamia
01-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Wow... you see me so up>??? Cannot let you down liao.... ;) So now who is the pilot?? In my heart u r always my pilot...

altw78
01-12-2004, 04:04 PM
no probs.
its ok.thanks.
how come u got two hp no?

no problem....

You take care and really I can't help you. :)

mamamia
01-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Dun tell anyone.... later eveyone come after me for the other no,.... :D no probs.
its ok.thanks.
how come u got two hp no?

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Wow... you see me so up>??? Cannot let you down liao.... ;)

U never let me down b4... u r always the pilot king.

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Dun tell anyone.... later eveyone come after me for the other no,.... :D

Knn y I dunno u have 2 phone?

mamamia
like that say me good meh??? nothing stay on top forever....it will have to come down......... :D U never let me down b4... u r always the pilot king.

Ah Dez
This place still so popular?

I haven't been there for almost a year...

But then........ The SMELL of the sofa still lingers in my nose!

1 of the SMELLIEST LSB/KTV i have been to in singapore!

:D

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:40 PM
like that say me good meh??? nothing stay on top forever....it will have to come down......... :D

U r always the best pilot. Ur schedule to fly always cancel.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 04:41 PM
You should say that I can take off and landing in any kind of weather....no need to be so direct mah :rolleyes: U r always the best pilot. Ur schedule to fly always cancel.

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:44 PM
You should say that I can take off and landing in any kind of weather....no need to be so direct mah :rolleyes:

Remember, today is wed?? Your flight cancel??

mamamia
01-12-2004, 04:45 PM
You read back the posting that I posted... I told you that IF I can make it I will call you!!!! You dun anyhow say again that I fly you aeroplane hor.... I got prove now :rolleyes: Remember, today is wed?? Your flight cancel??

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:48 PM
You read back the posting that I posted... I told you that IF I can make it I will call you!!!! You dun anyhow say again that I fly you aeroplane hor.... I got prove now :rolleyes:

I just remind u it's wed where u suppose to fly your plane. Cancel cancel loh... I also no plan to go oversea, so not taking your flight.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Senile... no wonder you are the chairmeh... really hard to please...What you want?? my ass or what??? You so interested to buy me drinks??? :D I just remind u it's wed where u suppose to fly your plane. Cancel cancel loh... I also no plan to go oversea, so not taking your flight.

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Senile... no wonder you are the chairmeh... really hard to please...What you want?? my ass or what??? You so interested to buy me drinks??? :D

Talk abt drinks, u still owe me 2 jugs of beer n an ass.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 04:57 PM
What I owe you??? You really got win no lose,...I jiak lut liao....Better not meet you... :cool: Talk abt drinks, u still owe me 2 jugs of beer n an ass.

naemlo
01-12-2004, 04:59 PM
What I owe you??? You really got win no lose,...I jiak lut liao....Better not meet you... :cool:

I lazy to refer to the past postings... any update on Boat quay??? R u the 1 who wants to go Changmai?

mamamia
01-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Boat Quay just went on monday with Michieru and a friend.

Chiangmai trip cancel because of my recent busy schedule....

I lazy to refer to the past postings... any update on Boat quay??? R u the 1 who wants to go Changmai?

taurus75
01-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi. tho I dont know why u want to know..

she not very popular, but indeed a lot of that 'tao' look
that puts ppl off.

the guy not mysterious. he is abt 1.68 tall, fair skin,
not very handsome, abt 30yrs old but looks like 24.
mthly income of 5k, excluding other sources..
single and cantonese speaking..
detailed anot?

well.. i certainly dun think she is tao lah...
5K??!?!?!?! hahahaha.....u sure know her very well...
btw brudder vival ..i really curious why u want to know so much???!?!?!
anyway...think i know her slightly a lot better...

forex
05-12-2004, 12:34 AM
my intention is to bring this thread to the front page. apologies, no info. enjoy th.

taurus75
06-12-2004, 01:34 PM
my intention is to bring this thread to the front page. apologies, no info. enjoy th.

same intention as brudder forex... :cool:

jdi813
07-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Heard from my MM that business at TH now not too good ... usually more gals than customers nowadays. Anyone been down lately, haven't cheong in quite a while.

jdi813
08-12-2004, 12:29 AM
i miss SaSa!!! :D

Hey what u know ... me too ... :D

taurus75
08-12-2004, 08:53 AM
heard tat these few days not many customers arnd, gals there all complaining....
maybe husbands or bfs saving up money or awaiting bonus ....

klbt
08-12-2004, 12:05 PM
vv long nvr chiong ktv already.. owe pple alot of money alr..sigh

aniway went down yest to take alook.. wah alot of gals compared to customers.. but standard wise i wld say drop frm last time liao...
n most of the regular gals nt around alr.. left meihua, sally joyce they all..

jdi813
08-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Just curious ... is Sa Sa still around in TH ??? My fren damn gian go down again ... think he think of Leo until siao chong nao liao ... ha ha ha ha

taurus75
09-12-2004, 02:49 PM
seems quiet lately at TH...no brudders visiting this thread lei.. :confused:
wat happen huh?

firewallsam
09-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Sa Sa definitely still around. Just saw her 2 days ago.

Just curious ... is Sa Sa still around in TH ??? My fren damn gian go down again ... think he think of Leo until siao chong nao liao ... ha ha ha ha

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Thread starter not at home so the thread is closed till the owner Naemlo is back.... :D seems quiet lately at TH...no brudders visiting this thread lei.. :confused:
wat happen huh?

taurus75
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Thread starter not at home so the thread is closed till the owner Naemlo is back.... :D

ohh...no wonder lah...he go india again huh?

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Should be one night in BANGKOK.... he just went to poseidon and complain the gals not up to HIS himble standard.... will not be back I think.... was caught as hostage by the thai muslim.... :D ohh...no wonder lah...he go india again huh?

taurus75
09-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Should be one night in BANGKOK.... he just went to poseidon and complain the gals not up to HIS himble standard.... will not be back I think.... was caught as hostage by the thai muslim.... :D

wahahaha...hostage? u mean hostage at poseidon isit?!! 7 storeys of hell...
muahhahaha..

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Room 18 hostage....must 1 hour come 18 times then release him.... :D wahahaha...hostage? u mean hostage at poseidon isit?!! 7 storeys of hell...
muahhahaha..

taurus75
09-12-2004, 06:50 PM
it also the same at TH..my girl call me..telling me she loh jia la..business are poor in TH...

maybe Xmas cumming...or new year cumming..or brudders awaiting for BONUS!!!!!!!! kekeke :cool:

jdi813
10-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Pai seh... give u a shock... 2+1 is for small room... 3+1 is for medium room and 4+1 is for big one.... We got a big room for a medium room price coze that time no more medium room....

Just to start the ball rolling to combine the 2 TH threads ... easier on the eye :p

If i don recall wrongly the charges for TH during sad hour is something like,
small = 2+1 / 1 friut plate
medium = 3+1 / 2 friut plate
large = 5+2 / / 3 friut plate
Correct me if the above info is wrong or out dated. Haven't been there in a while.

If u just stick to the packages (figures are rough estimated cos don really remember liao)
Small rm only pay bout 130+ all in
medium rm 160+
large rm 300+

The fruits can reject ... so like that time we take large room but tell them no need so many fruits just 2 or 1 can liao ... they also take back then just charge us like 1 plate only.

Beer is if i not wrong about $48nett / jug during sad hour.

taurus75
10-12-2004, 10:28 AM
went TH last nite..getting to leave at 2am. guess wat i saw...saw 2 zooming out each with a lady(TH) from lor 31. the 1st car damn fast..think he keeps watching fast & furious...then alas two ROV oredi on their tail...then both cars kenna stopped(just somewhere nearby NO SIGNBOARD seafood) hahahaha
saw the ROVs asked them to blow the breatherlyzer..hahaha blow and blow...
saw them keep talking to the ROVs think they are pleading for mercy..

*sigh*... when i decided to go liao after such drama..i drive past and see who th e ladies in the two car...u won't believe it...its stella and i think or cant figure who the other is...

i keep thinking when i was on my way home...what if they kenna accident becoz of drunk driving ..??!?!? nabei :mad:
guys or brudders ,, if u happen to be the two dumbs dumbs pls refrain from this irresponsibile acts!