PDA

View Full Version : Swine flu alert for cheonstars

The Lord
30-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Dear Bros

The swine flu is officially on. So is it " Business as Usual" for us?

Probably not...

Why??

Cause we got to protect ourselves and our familes so we should avoid those places which have many foreigners.

Most importantly we will have to refrain from cheonging until our govt tells us officially that the swine flu is over.

Now why do we need to be careful?

Cause if the Swine flu acquires SARS like proportions the govt may resort to Contact tracing and Quarantining.

So its best to stay away for a reasonable length of time from;

1) HCS where your ic will be required
2) MPs/spas where your ic is needed
3) most importantly hotel 81 fragranc and such short time hotels.

So what to do especially for those amongst us who just cant control our urge to cheong:

1) bonk in JB, Batam
2) take a flight to the nearest country such as thailand philippines
3) bonk in ktv rooms
4) i think at the moment geylang desker or petain do not require ics
5) find a fl or gf who has a house or bring her to your house
6) for quickies use multi storey car parks or stair cases in hdb blocks.

just imagine to your bad luck if the contact tracing is done at the health authorities land at your door step.

gosh if you are married you will have lots of explaining to do

nokia611o
01-05-2009, 12:05 AM
item 4 quite risky. Wait yr in law
See u.

I take item 5

joew2005
01-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Firstly,did u post in the rite place ?? Pls enlighten me !

U r so wrong 2 say that "we shld avoid those places which hv many foreigners".
R u implying that only foreigners k spread the disease 2 us,but not the other way rd ? Didn't knw citizens of sg r so "high class".

The gov did not ask cheongsters 2 stop cheonging, nor would they tell the cheongster when it's safe 2 resume.

With the bad economy globally,it might be more dangerous 2 cheong in JB or Batam.
R u sure thai & the philippines r safer?

Nw so many checkings,which local ktv still hv happening in the rooms?

ManInCheong
01-05-2009, 12:32 AM
More foreigners, SG safer.
Bro, SGrean not high class, Its others low class.

item 4 quite risky. Wait yr in law
See u.

I take item 5

He dun dare to tell your wife wan la...You also don't dare to tell his wife la...:D

SirDennis
01-05-2009, 01:34 AM
The Swine flu is from overseas, so it makes sense to avoid places which have people from overseas recently.

I dont think it's got anything to do with Singaporeans being above others.

joew2005
01-05-2009, 03:49 AM
Every1 knws the Swine flu is fr overseas,but s'porean also doing business in every part of the world.
So shld we avoid the foreigners or ppl that jz return fr overseas ?
Must be clear .....
S'pore is 2day not purely base on own merit,foreigners help 2 bring sg 2 the world as well.
We r jz normal human beings like any other.
S'poreans r not 1st class citizen of the world.
I m a S'porean,but i hate S'poreans mentality.

joew2005
01-05-2009, 10:07 AM
1 idiot wrote > don't act smart. Just bonk and dun criticise...
wat the hell .....
i don't follow blindly like u :D
i knw who u r,i will return u the favour ........ hahaha

lblittlebear
01-05-2009, 12:14 PM
While the flu virus is from overseas, Singaporeans still have equal chances of getting it than others

For instance, in MRT packed like sardines, high chances of getting it

For FLs working in OT, easily get it from foreigners and tourists. For SPGs in St James, they can also easily get it from ONS and pass it around

It would be sad if this flu thing develop into SARS like situation in 2003. Our brittle economy cannot take another blow. Already so many companies are downsizing with so many retrenchments and this thing happen, a lot of us would be jobless.

The Swine flu is from overseas, so it makes sense to avoid places which have people from overseas recently.

I dont think it's got anything to do with Singaporeans being above others.

puxi_man
01-05-2009, 12:41 PM
use soap and hand for the time being...

The Lord
02-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Sir Dennis thank you for your observation. You understood rightly. i was definitely not trying to say that Singaporeans are superior to anyone else or vice versa.

Anyway i do admit brothers that one of the sentences in my post possibly leads to that assumption that i am trying to imply that foreigners are possibly carriers.

Anyway my apologies if i offended anyones feelings.

the point i was trying to make is the contact tracing part. Why was it not observed before mounting criticism?

if you read my post several lines talk about the contact tracing part and only 1 about the foreigners. Why notice the black spot on a white curtain?

Infact i even suggested bonking fls. they are foreigners. so obviously i was not putting down foreigners.

also geylang legal brothel is full of foreigners

anyway i think in todays papers the govt has asked for visitor records to be maintained. not sure what it applies to.

so guys the main point i was trying to make is the contact tracing portion and we need to be careful to avoid the embarassment.

when i say cheong overseas i mean no contact tracing is done to figure out what you did overseas. although you may still be quarantined.

but wht you did overseas would not be obvious to anyone unlike being found out at 81

joew2005
02-05-2009, 01:21 AM
The blind lead the blind ..... Wat great observation that was !!
Better go attend classes.
a black spot stands out on a white curtian .....
So contradicting ..........

LordCarma
02-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Scenario 1

No Contact Tracing Done

Flu virus in Singapore, no one knows who was near to who.

Gone fcuk > You spread to father/mother/wife/daughter/son w/o knowing. They spread to friends.

1 pass to 2; 2 pass to 8; 8 pass to 20 ... very soon many many ple get and some ple die. Those left are whu? India? US? London? Australia? China? Singapore? Vietnam?

Scenario 2

With Contact Tracing

Flu virus in Singapore, can trace who pass to whu and who got from whu. Like STD, AIDs, etc.

Everything under control. You cheong if you DARE to accept the risks. You are MAN.

Play safe; Cheong safe. Best no cheong till a safer time as we know their hygeine is zero.

Till a better time...

(but if really want to cheong during these times, ask for discount)

alvin36
02-05-2009, 03:40 PM
If a person kenna swine flu has ever visited HC or hotels... will the goverment trace through the records and quarantine all those visisted the HC or hotels ??

If like that, we kenna traced and quarantine... how to explain to OC ?? :(

lblittlebear
02-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I think yes, if we judged from the SARS experience

Once a person has confirmed SARS, he is asked where he went go and all the visits by him are traced and checked by govt, where possible.

Unless it's something that cannot be traced easily such as MRT trains etc.

If a person kenna swine flu has ever visited HC or hotels... will the goverment trace through the records and quarantine all those visisted the HC or hotels ??

If like that, we kenna traced and quarantine... how to explain to OC ?? :(

newyorker88
02-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Dear Bros

Cause if the Swine flu acquires SARS like proportions the govt may resort to Contact tracing and Quarantining.

So its best to stay away for a reasonable length of time from;

1) HCS where your ic will be required
2) MPs/spas where your ic is needed
3) most importantly hotel 81 fragranc and such short time hotels.

So what to do especially for those amongst us who just cant control our urge to cheong:

1) bonk in JB, Batam
3) bonk in ktv rooms
4) i think at the moment geylang desker or petain do not require ics
5) find a fl or gf who has a house or bring her to your house
6) for quickies use multi storey car parks or stair cases in hdb blocks.

just imagine to your bad luck if the contact tracing is done at the health authorities land at your door step.

gosh if you are married you will have lots of explaining to do

Kind of agree with you. However, if a WL is sick, they still work too. Imagine the number of people they come to contact. I personally faced 50% of the time massage ladies who are sick when they massage. Usually flu. Of cos, no contact with mouth, nose. Wash up after that. Basic hygenie
There is no way safe if you bonk in singapore that requires contactable info.

SirDennis
02-05-2009, 08:38 PM
How strange. Someone deducted 3 points from me because of my post in this thread.

The Lord
02-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Thankfully the thread has helped brning the focus back to contact tracing

bigbuffalo
03-05-2009, 12:31 AM
i think if anyone cheong any where and contracted such illness...he has to answer to many others and not only his kins..he has the social responsibilities to help trace the source and stopped furthur infections to others.....

zurdck
03-05-2009, 09:51 AM
i think if anyone cheong any where and contracted such illness...he has to answer to many others and not only his kins..he has the social responsibilities to help trace the source and stopped furthur infections to others.....

so think twice before closer contact with them.. advise to take the gals temperature.safer..