PDA

View Full Version : She begs me don't cum....

alexkong78
30-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I was feeling very tired and very sian with business coming to a standstill.My business partners told me to relax and brought me to this health centre to relax.They all paid for me. It was about 9 pm. So after some drinks, my friend then drove me to this health centre.

I went into my assigned room and then I stripped and wanted to fall asleep. Then this girl came in.She was so happy and so cheerful. Mini skirt with low cut.Her boobs pop out almost 3/4. KNN...see also cannot tahan oredi. So I pretend to sleep as she came towards me and started to massage my back.No oil was applied.She slowly slowly massages my back and my thighs and my butt. KNN I also pretend to snore as she continues to slowly give me a sensual massage.Then she asked me to turn round and then she sensually strokes my Didi.Stands up immediately like a steel rod. She smiles and says long time no fuck already. I pretend to sleep.She then continues to massage my chest and then stroke my Didi. Then she went off and returned in 5 minutes. I was still snoring.Too much drinks.She continues to massage me sensually.Before I knew it, she was licking my Didi.Then she swallows and sucks furiously.My Didi got harder and harder like a steel rod.She continues to suck and swallow and then she positions herself for me to play 69.

Damned.She is so wet...so slurping well and dripping.Her clit swells like a little rosy bud and I slowly finger her.It's so wet and I slowly insert my index finger in.She clamps my finger! Shit! This lady can really fuck!Then I give her strong and vigorous fingering and she moans and sucks at the same time asking me not to stop.I can't take it anymore.So she cowgirls me and pumps me hard.Very hard and moaning at the same time. Why you so big and so hard?long time no fuck is it? She continues to pump me.

Then she turns reverse cowgirl and she continues to pump me profusely and she is really wet - dripping all over the bedsheet. She is moaning now.My Didi was as hard as ever.The drinks make it very hard.She says I'm great! My Didi is very strong! She continues to pump me and I can see my Didi feel fully her pussy and she continues to grip my Didi.I was very high now.

I told her to turn doggie.She obliges.And I pump her as hard as I can and she pumps me backward arching herself to give me deeper penetration. She says don't stop.Don't stop.Fuck me harder. I pump and pump and pump until I was exhausted.My Didi stills very strong and very hard almost bursting now.

I turn her missionary and I told her I'm coming.She looks at me with her orgasmic eyes and told me don't cum now.Hold on, don't cum..don't cum. The more I pump her.The harder I pump her.She says don't cum. But I cannot stand oredi.She grips me tight.She clamps me very tight.I can feel the spasms inside her massaging my hardened Didi.This girl can really fuck. I told her I cannot stand anymore.I pumped her harder and harder and she squeezes me harder and tigher. I shot all my bullets into her and she screamed no don't cum! Don't cum. But I can no longer stand any longer.I shot in and she grabbed me and held me tightly as I feel the Vclamping she gave me.It was great.I was exhausted and perspiring.She was moaning and she closes her eyes.Then she french kisses me and she hold me tight. You are very strong.Your Didi very powerful.I love him! Come again and we can make love some more.

I rested as she continued to give me a massage. I bathed and my friends then took me to supper to give me added strength.It was their favourite turtle soup. I was very happy and very satisfied. My friends smiled and they were happy to see me a happy and sextisfied man.

Place: Lavender Health Centre.
Girl's Name: My friend told me the lady who serviced me was Estee Lauder.

aczeta76
30-04-2009, 03:36 PM
I was feeling very tired and very sian with business coming to a standstill.

My friends smiled and they were happy to see me a happy and sextisfied man.

errhh... that's the effect of alcohol lah.. AND

She "rape" u RAW???

Well... either this is an attempt to sabo the joint or u need a visit to the doctors...:mad:

Yakult
30-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Don't tell me you end up without paying a single cents!

best123
30-04-2009, 08:59 PM
whatever it is..... reading this gives me a hard on man!!

rh8611
30-04-2009, 10:05 PM
I went into my assigned room and then I stripped and wanted to fall asleep. Then this girl came in.She was so happy and so cheerful. Mini skirt with low cut.Her boobs pop out almost 3/4. KNN...see also cannot tahan oredi. So I pretend to sleep as she came towards me and started to massage my back.No oil was applied.She slowly slowly massages my back and my thighs and my butt. KNN I also pretend to snore as she continues to slowly give me a sensual massage.Then she asked me to turn round and then she sensually strokes my Didi.Stands up immediately like a steel rod. She smiles and says long time no fuck already. I pretend to sleep.She then continues to massage my chest and then stroke my Didi. Then she went off and returned in 5 minutes. I was still snoring.Too much drinks.She continues to massage me sensually.Before I knew it, she was licking my Didi.Then she swallows and sucks furiously.My Didi got harder and harder like a steel rod.She continues to suck and swallow and then she positions herself for me to play 69.

probably she went to take condom.. dont jump into conclusion first... let's wait for TS to clarify. :)

joew2005
30-04-2009, 10:28 PM
cools:cool: , man ................... enjoy

too_hot
30-04-2009, 10:43 PM

Did a search on this place on internet and was given a address at 89 Lavender Street however when drive there, no such place. H81 Lavender is 85 lavender st. Walk the whole area also can't find anything.

Bro TS, can share the location of the place? (i ve already done my part to try to find by myself)

Thanks.

joew2005
30-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Was told tat tis place used 2 be called Eminent Health Centre ?

bigbuffalo
30-04-2009, 11:45 PM
I also pretend to snore as she continues to slowly give me a sensual massage.Then she asked me to turn round and then she sensually strokes my didi

u are good man...snoring than when asked to turn around u can still turn..

Xgenre
30-04-2009, 11:52 PM
I also pretend to snore as she continues to slowly give me a sensual massage.Then she asked me to turn round and then she sensually strokes my didi

u are good man...snoring than when asked to turn around u can still turn..

So hard to believe meh? When i snore during massage, the massuese will tap me on my shoulder and say turn around. Can really turn around and continue to sleep almost immediately, snoring also can resume immediately. :p

PoorChap
01-05-2009, 12:48 AM
So hard to believe meh? When i snore during massage, the massuese will tap me on my shoulder and say turn around. Can really turn around and continue to sleep almost immediately, snoring also can resume immediately. :p

Me too lol provided the massuese is well trained with magic hands and I am tired. :D Mostly very tired when I went for massage.Cheers!

BroRelax
01-05-2009, 01:03 AM
:D the above debate/ discussion on the snoring & turn-over part is very funny. :p

Angelsonline
01-05-2009, 10:53 AM
It is common to fall asleep during massages, especially 1) you are tired and 2) the girl is really good at massaging.

I remember there was once i was in china. Had a pure massage package (head to toe) for 150rmb, which i suspect is a rip-off pricing but still go for it as i wanted to know what they can do for you in that 2 to 3 hours.

I remember having a herbal foot soak, a good foot reflextology session, an arm rub before i fell asleep. When i next woke up for a short 1 to 2 mins, it was to turn over. Then i fell asleep again.

When she finally woke me up, she had already finished massaging me. It was really shiok as i felt very relaxed allover. Like my engine went for a overhual. And mind you, i started the massage at 11.30pm and ended about 2. It was that good.

So, dont think it is not possible to sleep and even snore while you are being massaged.