PDA

View Full Version : The END of Era for Viets in ktv > Whats your views ?

MAMASAN883
30-04-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm a retired Daddy and recently while attending a gathering, with
my former friends still in this old trade,we brought up this subject.
Are our beloved Viets in ktv going to be gone soon ?

For the past 2-3 years or months we have seen Big joint like,
Xin Tian Di , Egos , Lisbo , Godfather , Club de mansion & Harem ,
kai xue men , Bai tian Er 1 by 1 shut down, and heard more like
Hollywood , Superstar , Aurora following soon. Even if this Big
club or we call Hiong tio Re-open most are convert to China concept
or we call it Boon tio.Even those Newly open in selegie area are all
Boon tio. What will happen to our Beloved Viets who have brought
us joy and happiness in this so STRESS Sillypore.Where can we find
a place to drown our sorrow or celebrate a special occasion again.
Dont tell me to go to those Flower Vase joint , those place are not
for me to DIS-STRESS> you can say go Tuina or HC but i want a place
that can sing , Dance and be Drunk.Whats your views Guys ?

owen1
30-04-2009, 02:51 PM
will this thread end up with you telling us you found a great new place to play with viets...
and contact you for special rates?

post the address now, no need to build up suspense.

MAMASAN883
30-04-2009, 05:09 PM
will this thread end up with you telling us you found a great new place to play with viets...
and contact you for special rates?

post the address now, no need to build up suspense.

Bro Owen dont be mistaken , for sure i have not found a great place in sillypore . Just pouring out, there wont be anymore ktv where we patronise
before like those clubs i mentioned above. Sigh.......really hard to find a
nice posh ktv can press (.)(.) now. Yup Bro Owen u have a place ? pls share
tks ya:D

benq557
30-04-2009, 05:27 PM
I believe soon massage centre or health centre will be gone with special service ...did you see yesterday news ? They want Health Centre to be certified by the CASE logo ..... starting May 2009 requesting Health centre and TN to enroll ......

Smeagol
30-04-2009, 07:24 PM
My views..... I don't like Viets... so don't feel any loss. :P

SubaruSTI
30-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Personally , i prefer Viets to PRC .
Viets are more service orientated and hope for your RTF compared to PRC who are $$$ orientated.
Anyway just my personal experience cheonging both sites....

Smeagol
30-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Personally , i prefer Viets to PRC .
Viets are more service orientated and hope for your RTF compared to PRC who are $$$ orientated.
Anyway just my personal experience cheonging both sites....

Different people different preference, no say who good or who better. last time I also very gian Viet and dislike PRC. Last time very horny very hiong always want service and screw. Now lau leow... a pretty stuck up PRC give me more pleasure then a not so pretty easy Viet. ha ha ha

When it come to physical beauty, Viet race is no where close to the PRC genetic pool. Just my personal opinion... no offence :)

goo_ey
30-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Different people different preference, no say who good or who better. last time I also very gian Viet and dislike PRC. Last time very horny very hiong always want service and screw. Now lau leow... a pretty stuck up PRC give me more pleasure then a not so pretty easy Viet. ha ha ha

When it come to physical beauty, Viet race is no where close to the PRC genetic pool. Just my personal opinion... no offence :)

Bro, agreed with u totally.:D

hosayboh
01-05-2009, 03:22 AM
The viets are here to stay bro, i'm only tinking which country's pretty girl will invade SG next.

ad_riche
01-05-2009, 10:46 AM
The viets are here to stay bro, i'm only tinking which country's pretty girl will invade SG next.Taiwan? Really hope they can invade sg asap.....They r farking hot and pretty!!!if u got watch jacky wu show ,u know wat i meant.:D

Angelsonline
01-05-2009, 11:04 AM
We can safely say for sure that the TNs will be the ones to disappear 1st before all the viet KTVs go.

Our men in white and CASE now wants these "massuses" to have a certification from them before they are allowed to open shop when the register or re-register for a license.

As for the viets, i am sure they will find some way to stick around. Look at the pubs towards the end of GL. So many viets now. It is the M'sian and Cheena girls that are feeling the heat, if you ask me.

They usually charge more than the viets, thais and pinays. So with the influx of pinays and viets, the current economy situation and the new regulations, i feel that they are the ones to die out first.

SubaruSTI
01-05-2009, 11:59 AM

Bro

Agree with for beauty department.

In term of boobs and skin texture , the PRC breeds are pedigree ..Boobs are mostly A+ to C ...snow white complexion ..score well in communication . I like to flex my chinese against them ...but their attitude sucks and money minded (don blame them cos they are here for $$$ to earn a living and not love ).

Viets are boobs handicapp ...mostly A..once a while a B...complexion so so only ...Service wise the yare not so pushy ...

nitin
01-05-2009, 01:03 PM
The viets are here to stay bro, i'm only tinking which country's pretty girl will invade SG next.

i notice there is this country that sometime do pop up...it is Laos...i notice they look something like thais but on the fair side...boob size wise...still ok ba...they speak thais

my preference is viets...i like the exotic look...well language there is a problem...but sometime i juz need some hug hug and don't need so much talk...or i just let my fingers do the talking...

so viets they can be $$$ face too...sometime they acompany u awhile and they say "oh sick" "oh scare police" and want to go home...but u still see them around...

PRC can be abit too "teh"...so well...to each his own preference...i think most of these KTVs that TS mentioned are big KTVs...so when they close down maybe smaller ones will appear and replace such places and provide more value for money fun that we can enjoy... :D

ken ken
02-05-2009, 12:38 AM
sian....... my beloved Godfather gone liao still waiting for them to finish
renovation but my Daddy told me they going to start Happy hour at 3pm
once they open likely 1st June.Just have to wait what concept they coming up for new place.:p

yangyang
02-05-2009, 03:12 AM
The scene is dominated by PRCs and I personally do not prefer them...

I really enjoyed Viet Gals previously at 51 Jazzy (super long time ago) and Xin Tian Di (Also gone)... and also those hot Malaysian Chinese gals... playful and sexy... Don't think that such a KTV exist now? :(

If any bro has recommendations please kindly share...

hosayboh
02-05-2009, 03:26 AM
Taiwan? Really hope they can invade sg asap.....They r farking hot and pretty!!!if u got watch jacky wu show ,u know wat i meant.:D

Oh yes Taiwan!! But i dont think there's a high chance of that happening. Even if it does happen, it gonna cost.

hosayboh
02-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Bro

Agree with for beauty department.

In term of boobs and skin texture , the PRC breeds are pedigree ..Boobs are mostly A+ to C ...snow white complexion ..score well in communication . I like to flex my chinese against them ...but their attitude sucks and money minded (don blame them cos they are here for $$$ to earn a living and not love ).

Viets are boobs handicapp ...mostly A..once a while a B...complexion so so only ...Service wise the yare not so pushy ...

I do agree that most PRCs that i come across a mostly big mamas or at least a handful. BUT, the viets are not that small lah. Easily can see Bs and Cs around too. :D

Well, for the matter i've seen flat PRCs too.....:p

Smeagol
02-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Viets are more service orientated, more daring, more easy to bonk, and cheaper.

PRC fare worst for above qualities.

How come Viets dying out and PRC joint flourishing. Particularly PRC singers hang flower joints sprouting out at every corners and fare even worst for above mentioned qualities again.

Never thought about it through, what exactly is the economics that resulted in such industry outcome leh?

Bros... comments?

mit1686
02-05-2009, 11:43 AM
If go ktv, i prefer to sit wit viets,they are more daring and more fun. Prc normally are for those ppl who just want a listening ear. But so far i find prc prettier.

tango
02-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Viet gals definitely have their supporters. Putting an end to their presence here is definitely a politically-driven one. They created quite a stir when they flooded J.Chiat causing the residents to complain and this became an election issue. The government reacted. First, no renewal of pub licence @ J.Chiat, followed by stricter entry requirements.

Honestly, how many viet gals can afford to spend one month holiday here? I also cant afford to spend one month vacation overseas. This makes their intention coming here very obvious. On top of all these, too many gals from China, Philippines, etc here making the quick bucks. No shortage of supply for the local nightlife. It's a cycle thing. We just have to get used to it.

ken ken
03-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Viets are more service orientated, more daring, more easy to bonk, and cheaper.

PRC fare worst for above qualities.

How come Viets dying out and PRC joint flourishing. Particularly PRC singers hang flower joints sprouting out at every corners and fare even worst for above mentioned qualities again.

Never thought about it through, what exactly is the economics that resulted in such industry outcome leh?

Bros... comments?

Not that PRC joint are sprouting out at every corners , Bossess got no choice
because of Licence problem,as i heard from my friends who work for the BLUES ( if u know what i mean ) A STRICT NO NO if you plan to open ktv with Viets. So no choice lol open hang flower lol :cool:

Smeagol
03-05-2009, 03:50 PM
because of Licence problem,as i heard from my friends who work for the BLUES ( if u know what i mean ) A STRICT NO NO if you plan to open ktv with Viets. So no choice lol open hang flower lol :cool:

I think you are right. No economics... but just gahmen intervention. :)

hosayboh
07-05-2009, 03:13 AM

Kindly elaborate, are there different licences for ktv with different type of girls? Or issit just that they are operating under a licence which requires them to have a stage in the joint with performance and such thus the "hanging flower joints"?

If that's the case then they can engage viet singers mah....:D:D:D

But then, it boils down to economics again....as lesser pple will want to hear viet songs due to various reasons such a language and familarity.

anhtrai622
07-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Like they say, it is a matter of personal preference.

Some people say that the mainland Chinese (got to differentiate from Chinese in general) are of better genetic stock than the viets... not exactly true.

While I think many of us are pre-disposed to our own genetic similarity(prehaps an evolutionary instinct) the only thing that I think most brothers will agree on is that an average Viet or and average mainland Chinese girl sure as heck looks better than the average Singaporean girl.

Good grief.

Singapore girls suck, in attitude, looks, figure compared to our neighbouring countries in general and that is a fact. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule of course.

But back to topic, I prefer vietnamese and seeing all my favourite viet joints close 1 by 1 is surely quite disheartening.
Communication is an issue with them yes, but Viets are needed in our linguistically diverse nation.

Chinese girls, 98% speak mandarin and 2% speak passable english.
Vietnamese girls, 50% speak passable mandarin, 40% passable english and 10% don't even speak any of the 2 at all.
But when my Japanese, Korean, Indonesian and Norwegian clients come down to Singapore, you can bet my arsehole they are gonna need someone that speaks passable english - These are the viets.

Gahment needs to understand that for Asia, the KTV/Nightclub/Lasup Bar is all part and parcel of the "service" we offer to the rest of the world.

I know for a fact that my Korean client uses my services exclusively despite being courted by others purely because I was the first one to start bringing him to these viet joints.

Personally, I think Gahment is clamping down on Viet joints because of the lack of control... once the Viets understand that and tone down, more viet-friendly joints will open up - the caveat being that will be similar playability as China-joints.

Already as it is, Armani and Zara have viets but their playability factor is comparable to the Chinese girls. Don't see Armani or Zara(Dong Men) getting into any sort of trouble.