PDA

View Full Version : Does your wife provide HJ or others during pregnancy??

Gabby22
26-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi bros........does your wives provide HJ during her pregnancy period?

My wife is someone who is not into HJ......so.....yea....I wonder will she do exception during her pregnancy period

Any experience bro care to share their "experience" with me?

mseveninch
26-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Well some women do and some not. As for me - I and OC still bonk during the 1st semester.

Later semester - OC usually BBBJ and HJ me till her prenancy over. Cause she afraid me tau jiak outside!!!!!!!!!!:) But I still do..........I need that meat hole.........for a taste!!!!!!!!:p

kennychw
26-04-2009, 06:05 PM
As for me, my CO and I still have sex at her early stage of pregnancy, and at the later stage she bbbj/HJ and allow me to suck her breasts. She has high urge for sex, that's y I stopped going for CS after marriage. Now only occasionally go for some sexperience when working overseas.

kim-seng-heng
26-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Nope..I do it myself or looked for FLs..

BiAndPretty
26-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Well some women do and some not. As for me - I and OC still bonk during the 1st semester.

Later semester - OC usually BBBJ and HJ me till her prenancy over. Cause she afraid me tau jiak outside!!!!!!!!!!:) But I still do..........I need that meat hole.........for a taste!!!!!!!!:p

OK, your wife is so romantic in a wierd way. Too bad for her it didn't work. Hope you didn't bring home any mushrooms.

lordstriker
27-04-2009, 03:54 AM
I wonder why not Bj instead of Hj? ST don't like BJ, do u?

alvin36
27-04-2009, 11:59 AM
for me , my OC provide me with BBBJ during her pregnancy or during her menses. she is not into HJ, she said HJ make her hand tired. but sometimes if i take too long to cum and see her too tired, i asked her to lick my balls and i hj myself

Oralcraz
27-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi bros........does your wives provide HJ during her pregnancy period?

My wife is someone who is not into HJ......so.....yea....I wonder will she do exception during her pregnancy period

Any experience bro care to share their "experience" with me?

Yes. My wife does it when during pregnancy but has to monitor her mood and take her safety into consideration first. During her pregnancy until approximately the fourth month, still have intercourse but has to be very very careful. Have to do it real slow. No more the aggressive way and don't/never lie on top. Do it from the side. When the tummy gets bigger, stop intercourse and switch to HJ. BBBJ will be better but my OC do not like. U can also satisfy her by fingering and oral if she is horny. Take care "new daddy" and congrats.:)

ahbengsony
27-04-2009, 12:08 PM
well, i hoot till 7th month stage but doc advise no more cos scare later she big O and cause the water bag to break...... but the feel and bond is different
hahaha ..daddy & mummy making it out while baby shaking inside

DreamerX5521
27-04-2009, 12:30 PM
my experience......
my wife is having twin pregnancy. but we still have sex during the full period of pregnancy. well, there is some chance of miscarriage, but if play it slow and safe, i think it is still ok.
as a rule of thumb,
- don't play hard and do it real slow and gentle
- do with the position that not having pressure on her tummy, side way is the best way so far
- don't let her cum too much, as her uterus will contract during her cum
- don't suck nipple too much too.
- maximum twice a week.

well, this is what i experience last year and my twin born at about the full period of pregnancy and they are 4 month old now.
lastly, i don't hold any responsibility for any accident happen (touch wood), so do it at your own risk, as i've mentioned that it still carry some chance of miscarriage.
try to do some googling to understand more until you are more comfortable.
happy parenting.... its worth a lot. :)

ronckw
27-04-2009, 12:43 PM
I still do it with my OC when she is preggy during 1st & 2nd trimester...but gentle ons....

on 3rd trimester its all HJ & BBBJ included.....

owen10
27-04-2009, 02:21 PM
interesting topic here ... myslf got no wife, so juz wondering hw will guys release when wife is pregnant? heard fr frens who prev got pregnant wives ... they may b subjected to mood swings, no appetite for sex at times ... get tired very easily ... so end up d frens at times gotta go out look for FLs to release.

any bros wif similar experience??

nedy77
27-04-2009, 09:58 PM
i breast fuck my wife while she lies there and shoot all my sperm all over her

bairni
27-04-2009, 10:57 PM
We manage to have sex up to 6-7mths, so far always in missionary ... i knew some bros would have done it by the side or EVEN doggie (Never try and will never try)..... The whole process is quiet, slow and steady.. Its pretty odd when you have two bellys touching each another.. My OC do not get to cum in all occasions as she was worried the contraction would squeeze the bb's head... I gota cum with small head in only.. I would say its pretty exciting for the earlier few sessions, but you would tend to worry and lost of interest in the later stage... Of cos OC still BJ until few nights before birth..

Thank god our boy is healthy today and really congras to you being a due papa! Welcome to the club! ;)

Spencer
27-04-2009, 11:04 PM
My OC asked me go eat myself sianzzz

bairni
27-04-2009, 11:08 PM
interesting topic here ... myslf got no wife, so juz wondering hw will guys release when wife is pregnant? heard fr frens who prev got pregnant wives ... they may b subjected to mood swings, no appetite for sex at times ... get tired very easily ... so end up d frens at times gotta go out look for FLs to release.

any bros wif similar experience??

Bro Owen,

mood swings --- confirmed,
no appetite for sex at times --- confirmed,
get tired very easily --- confirmed

PREGOs changed almost 50% during the 2nd sem, and only to stable down during the last sem...

Lucky me, OC did not give too much of Ops Order during the nite; except for the crave for durians!!:eek:

just sharing my two cents:D

HTC837
28-04-2009, 01:10 PM
actually is not my wife but is my ex-collegue,we hav this relationship about six years. when on her pregnarcy time,we hav a lot of time make love at the pasir panjang hotel until six months later,afterthat she always doing hj or cim for me :D

Oralcraz
28-04-2009, 05:44 PM
actually is not my wife but is my ex-collegue,we hav this relationship about six years. when on her pregnarcy time,we hav a lot of time make love at the pasir panjang hotel until six months later,afterthat she always doing hj or cim for me :D

:eek:u mean u bonk other's pregnant wife? OMG!

HTC837
28-04-2009, 06:47 PM
:eek:u mean u bonk other's pregnant wife? OMG!

right bro i bonk her about six years

undertakerrr
28-04-2009, 11:19 PM
well, i hoot till 7th month stage but doc advise no more cos scare later she big O and cause the water bag to break...... but the feel and bond is different
hahaha ..daddy & mummy making it out while baby shaking inside
hahaha! funny bro! :D

kikkiboy76
29-04-2009, 01:11 AM
My OC asked me go eat myself sianzzz

My oc not pregnant yet but from the frequency of us having sex is confirm eat myself, no need pregnant i already have to eat myself already................

kikkiboy76
29-04-2009, 01:12 AM

u are cool man.............:D

michael_368
29-04-2009, 11:13 AM
My OC ask me to pcc when she is in pregnant mode..:D

alanben
29-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Me n my wife have sex during her pregnancy until 8 1/2 mths then i stop n pcc myself.

undermyarms
29-04-2009, 04:41 PM
bros i feel if your pregnant wife is willing to do it like bbbj or even sex you are really must be a happy man unless they really restrict you from her. i will definitely not find those fr just for those clean massage and hj to protect them from those diseases. its really mature and respecting them if they can live without sex then you should be in their shoes ask them why dun let you on them sure izzit sick of sex or what or tired sure she can do something to satisfy you if she really care about you so if your wife dun give it to you better play save just use your big head not your small head to think. sorry if i offended any bros here cheers :D

FARK CARE
29-04-2009, 04:54 PM
huh? just because a wife is pregnant has to give HJ? To earn extras for the baby?

SP Service
29-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I PCC all the time, pregnancy or not:(

rat0911
29-04-2009, 07:00 PM
my sex session with oc continue during the whole term of pregnancy. For 2nd child, after our session at about midnight, 3am she woke me up and asked me send her to hospital. She gave birth at 5am.

kikkiboy76
08-05-2009, 11:52 PM
I PCC all the time, pregnancy or not:(

what happen bro?

I also 1 month dunno got 1 time anot. Now i also sian, everyday tell me tired...........knn newly wed oni

hahakoh
09-05-2009, 12:19 AM
To me 1st 3 mth, my wife pcc for me. Last 3 mth also pcc cos I am afraid to poke my baby... haha

4-7 mth can enjoy raw.

yang punk
09-05-2009, 01:55 PM

So now u know guys...if you don't dare screw her whilst she is pregnant she'll find someone else who would! Pregnant women are NOT so fragile besides they feel more horny!

aston68
09-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Like some Bros mentioned here, it's the same for me. First 3 months, wifey will handjob and blowjob for me. Subsequent months in the pregnancy, sexual activities are almost zero.:o

Few months (6 months ) after my kid was born, wifey's sexual drive returned slowly. I love to suck on her lactating nipples which was a super turn-on for me.:p

aston68
09-05-2009, 02:59 PM
what happen bro?

I also 1 month dunno got 1 time anot. Now i also sian, everyday tell me tired...........knn newly wed oni

Bro Kikiboy76, my sympathy for you. I have the same problems at few occasions when wifey just refuse sex with me. One of the solutions is that
I myself massage her to sooth her stress and maybe to gain back her sexual drive with the sensual touch. :)

kikkiboy76
14-05-2009, 12:18 AM
i try that then :P

mldue
16-05-2009, 11:48 PM
during the 1st trimester, gynae advised not to go at it unless necessary.
i got a lot of bbbj and ar.
during the next 3mths, my oc wld prefer to ride on me, or we'll have the occasional doggy. if i'm not cleared by the time she's tired, will do missionary but need to be really careful.
last 3 mths, always bbbj. penetration (doggy) only if she's not tired.
hj (from my oc) don't really quite work for me somehow.

silversurfer
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM
We have sex all the way even till 1-2 weeks before birth, and the same for all pregnancies. But she has zero libido after childbirth, so she
1. never initiates and she actually ask me to go Geylang when she don't want to humor me.
2. she will always find all the excuses under the world, but still manage maybe average once a week due to my persistency. but refused to let me touch her breasts since 1st child as well.
3. when I came, she mentions it's a bit uncomfortable. According to the gynae, sperm has some substances that's similar to what induces birth. So she says it's a bit uncomfortable. If you are worried wear a CD or just shoot outside. You don't want to induce birth by coming in her :P I just shoot inside anyway, and so far so good.
4. Possible posititions are missionary (but not with her legs on shoulder lah, and you cannot press on her), doggie (But due to deep penetration may not be comfortable for her), or spoon. Ask her and she will tell you what works.

Ben77
09-07-2009, 04:41 PM
My wife always claim that she is tired during her pregnancy period. Or else, she is rather not in a mood to do anything.

I remember we only engage twice (handjob) during that period of time.

starcrosser
09-07-2009, 09:07 PM
My wife allow me to play with her breasts and nipples while she hand job me during the first four months. Then she tell me to PCC.

Thats when i started to eat outside :(

guster
10-07-2009, 09:37 PM
my wife when she is her pregnancy, as the doctor advised, no sexual intercourse, she will HJ and BJ me instead.... sometime CIM too...

during the pregnancy, she is horny too... i remember once, in the middle of the night, she grab my did and stroke it while i was asleep and i was awaked by it and the next moment, she BJ me... :rolleyes: