PDA

View Full Version : advice on approaching a gal n gettin her phone no.

flyinthesky7886
22-04-2009, 09:46 PM
hi guys,

this week, when i went for a lesson in school, i got to saw this pretty gal, A, in a lecture while i was waiting for my friend who was asking the lecturer something.
i then went over to my friend and whispered to him "hey, this gal not bad" but somehow as A was in front of my friend also waiting to consult the lecturer, and her friend was beside her, i guessed that her friend heard what i said as she turned around and looked at me briefly.
soon it was A's turn to consult the lecturer while me and my friend was waiting next behind in queue. while waiting i kept looking at A.
after A consulted finish the lecturer, she borrowed the lecturer's notes and went to one side to copy and my friend went up to consult the lecturer. while I was waiting for my friend, I tried to make eye contact with A but failed as she was busy copying the notes.
Soon after she returned the notes and left.

I now plan to get her number next week. I'm not that bad looking and I dare to ask her number, but the situation is
1) i do not belong to that class, so i intend to rush to the lecture hall after my lesson has ended (as i have a lesson goin on at the same time and end the same time) to scout her out.
2) i do not know what shld i say to ask for her number as I think she is still in Year 1 as I have alrd took that module before and moreover I do not belong to that class. So its kinda hard for me to use excuses such as "hi, seem to see u often in class" and "i do not know well on this module" to get to know her.

So wondering if any bros here has any suggestions as to how can I approach her?

vandervaart
25-04-2009, 12:36 AM
I don't know if this is the correct place for you to ask this kind of question, but I think you probably have to forgo some of the time of your next lesson, can't expect a "swift attack" right. Since you have already taken the module before, just observe whatever textbook or notes she's reading, go up to her and make a remark or knowledge or tips about that particular topic or lesson, and there you go, conversation initiated. Please don't sound obnoxious, overly nerdy or lost when you speak about such stuff, just appear normal. That's all I will say, you have to carry on yourself from there onwards.

NightFlight
25-04-2009, 12:41 AM
hi guys,

So wondering if any bros here has any suggestions as to how can I approach her?

U sound like you can take the dick.

BKnight
25-04-2009, 01:51 AM
T.S, Why you opened up 2 threads on this silly topic? :mad:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/126240-how-approach-gal.html

Boss & Bros have already advised you on above thread