PDA

View Full Version : Beware

hardonguy
22-04-2009, 06:20 PM
bros, take note of this number 9465ssss. a few fl that i had bonk seem to face the same problem with this motherfu**er, he will tell them do hsekol in woodlands then when they go down. kena AEROPLANE big time!:mad:

Liquid@cid
23-04-2009, 03:05 PM
bros, take note of this number 9465ssss. a few fl that i had bonk seem to face the same problem with this motherfu**er, he will tell them do hsekol in woodlands then when they go down. kena AEROPLANE big time!:mad:

Bro pm me his number :mad:

fengheshang
23-04-2009, 04:24 PM

Normally i will tell the girls not to entertain these calls, unless they come and pick them in their cars or in the taxi himself save the FL a lot of trouble. Tell them dnt too hard up on these type of $ too.

tigerboy18
23-04-2009, 04:35 PM
another a**hole again. :eek:

sexcruzer
23-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Normally i will tell the girls not to entertain these calls, unless they come and pick them in their cars or in the taxi himself save the FL a lot of trouble. Tell them dnt too hard up on these type of $ too.

safety first for FLs, without them, no enjoy, than support them :D

ziggylicks
23-04-2009, 05:05 PM
another a**hole again. :eek:

What to do, these types of Asshole spoils the spirit of the chiongster. I think this are perverts who gets thrill out of doing it. Should post his nos here... I will get the bangla to call him everyday in the middle of the nite to Pee..