PDA

View Full Version : My vicious plan

terencexe
13-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Wrote by myself, put up to share do give me some comments :)

Part 1

Tensed, I sat fully leaned back on the ancient oak chair, arms resting on the beautifully craved arm-rest. I held a coffee cup on my left hand, sub-consciously rubbing the handle with my thumb, up and down, up and down.

Across me Raymond was blubbering. I don’t really care. Finally the lithe of her voice was heard.

“Hi Xaiver, it’s so late already and you are still here,” stepping down the stairs cautiously as if afraid that she might tumble over.

As instructed the 39 year old dressed in a light pink bebe spag, with light make up, pink glossy lip-stick. Her hair rebounded straight, trim to slightly below shoulder length, dyed black.

Before she actually came down the stairs the sweet sexy fragrance of Anna Sui ‘secret wish magic romance’ filled the air. Lingerie was La Senza lacy black with matching g-string which could be seen through her white hot pants hugging her bouncy rear.

I could hear the beating of my heart, like it was only at my throat. My cock strained against my Calvin Klien, eyes locked into a focus.

Her nails painted light pink with French manicure; legs smoothly wax enhancing her long enticing leg.

Everything was done as instructed, and I was glad.

I cleared my throat, smiled and gave a quick nod in a secret acknowledgement,

“I will be off soon. Some private stuffs to settle with Raymond.”

“Xaiver it’s late, we shall talked tomorrow.” Raymond stood up walked towards the garden to the gate. I trailed behind, before Raymond reached the gate, I turned my head over my shoulder and set eyes on her, she smiled and gave me a quick nod. A sign of acknowledgment from her.

Back in my car, I release my tie folded up my long sleeve lighted my Marlboro red and puffed away. In my mind, slowly I paced my steps carefully. Now she’s already on the hook and my plan shall start from here.

etoro
14-04-2009, 07:31 AM
First camper reporting for duty here.

terencexe
14-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Part 2

Hands trembling, I eyed the packaged excitedly. Bright yellow with red letterings, ’ DHL’ , it arrived before I left for Raymond’s landed property.

Carefully I cut the taped edges of the packaged, opening up the content inside. There was a dry nitrogen vapor dewar (a tank kind of like a thermos that's charged with liquid nitrogen). I put it aside, and underneath the tank was a piece of A4 size printing paper with writings:

I kept my promise, and I hope you will keep yours.

It was not easy but still I managed to do it.

Raymond, he was very drunk, forceful and vigorous.

I was like a toy to him, something for him to use, to enjoy.

The moment you left, he slapped me, hard. Pushed me to the wall, and pounced on me like a hungry wolf sniffing his priced food. His breathe stinks of the tiger beer, his tongue rough, thick and wet, licked me, on my neck. I tried to struggle to push him back, but he was leaning all his weight on me. I had to snatch for intermittent breathe, as he pasted his tongue around my neck.

I sucked in my breathe, whined as I felt his teeth sunk into my neck. I felt dreadful. I hope this is going to end soon. Hearing my whined was like a electric charge that drove through him, he pushed himself back slightly, stared viciously into my eyes, shouted,

“you fucking bitch, fucking dare to make a sound. Huh!”

*Piah*

It was closely followed by a heavy slap.

I tried to dodge but it was too close and too fast for me.

The burning sensation shot through my cheek as i held my face with my hands. I wept involuntary, sending my body into a hiccup state.

The furious in his eyes was like meteor streaking across the dark night sky.
Panic rushed throught my blood when I felt his hands in my hair at the back of my head. Mercilessly, my head was pulled down by my hair, I cried and pleaded,

“please Raymond, please stop.”

My words are like fuel to the fire. In one motion I was pulled by my hair over to our king size bed. Roughly I was turned to face the bed. He applied tremendous pressure to the back of my head to force me to bend over with my hands on the bed.

For a moment i stood, my legs slightly open, waist bended forward onto the bed supported by my hands.

The release of his hand at the back of my head brought me relief but it was short lived. Immediately I felt his rough hands under my dressed, and in a swift motion it was flipped over my waist.

I was panty less, shaven clean as instructed by you.

I took a deep breath braving what was to come.

“ahhhh!” I let out a scream.

Like the force of a bear ripping apart the trees, he thrust into me. There was anger, hatred.

It was like squashing a juice piece of cherry in your mouth where all the juice will squirt out. The pain was like a terrible tummy ache, with a sharp metal poking you at your stomach. Just that the pain is now in my pussy.

Yes there was a big tear, and it hurts.

Lucky this ordeal lasted only less than a minute. 10 to 15 thrusts?

He came, holding tightly around my waist, spamming like he was having a seizure, growling at the top of his lungs like a lion, he pounded his last few strokes into me moving in a slowed yet forceful movement as he enjoyed moment.

He was asleep almost instantly after he came as usual snoring like a old rusty engine.

I had managed to squeeze out his sperm from my pussy into the test tube and put it into the thermal tank given by you. In the morning before Raymond wakes up I will send this package to DHL and had it delivered to your office.

Prior to this, I had prepared for our meeting tomorrow as you had instructed. My hair was rebounded to the length that you request. The color dyed black. Nails manicured and polished in pink. The clothes are also shopped and i hope you are not disappointed

your slave
alice

Carefully i kept the paper in between a law book at the top corner of my book shelf. Well yes after reading it my cock was raging with the combination of seeing her just now in what i have instructed her to wear and do.

The feeling was indescribable, yes I need to fuck, I need to release. …

In the next installment, it will be on how and why all these is happening. .. want to know who I fucked to release myself? Catch the next installment :). Comments are appreciated have a nice day

rav_taz
15-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Interesting story there... Camping for more...

simran
15-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Nice interesting story.

terencexe
15-04-2009, 08:56 PM
sorry guys lots of work in my company shall update in a day or 2 :)

eoison
16-04-2009, 10:29 AM
No problem bro . Will wait for your return.

des2177
16-04-2009, 03:18 PM
story pretty cool

more please