PDA

View Full Version : YAN TING, Slim SYT with Spunky Attitude

worldbefree
13-04-2009, 11:08 AM
After the weekend cheonging in KTV and pubs i was horny but did not managed to have a sextifying bonk (had one WL but service sux). Ytd before going home wanted to release so scout around and saw a SYT walking along the street.

First impression: She's definitely SLIM (some may think is thin). Just look at her arms and legs u noe liao. Long silky hair and YOUNG. Sharp facial features (my type) and most imptly... her dressing is trendy, unlike some PRC who's dressing CMI imho (i sucker for looks and dress sense cos i am pretty young myself).

Approached her and she was really shocked/stunned when i talked to her. Give me that stunned dio face. Den realised she just came to SG not long ago and works in a KTV during e day. Neg with her and off we went to our lovenest.

(Details about my bonk skippped)

Appearance Stats (scale of 10):
Looks: 8 (my type, young and pretty. i willing to bring her out as my GF)
Skin: 8 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: 7.5 (not big, but nice to grab and suck.. B i tink)
Body: 7.8 (slim and no fats, nice ass for doggy)

Services (YES OR NA)
Fingering: YES (wet!)
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES (for me, but she dun usually allow.. so dun force her)
BJ/BBBJ: NO (i not a fan of this so nvm, but maybe after time she'll allow)
AR: NA
AJ: NA
FJ: YES (tight and wet... i like) - accomodating to different positions

Others:
GFE: 8 (my type and i click well with her due to the age)
Dmg: $80/1hrs/1shot + RM and CD on your own

Disclaimer: Like i said, she's green. She's not those type who'll whisper sweet nuttins just to score on the GFE and give u an ego boost. Her service also nothing to shout about but her attitude is different from other FL (willl say what comes to her mind yet with a sillyness in it). Overall she like sha sha like tt lah.

Bros interested in a SYT for average bonk (and won't be easily offended by certain things she say or dun say) PM me for contacts.

Atleast 1 recent FR posted. Newbies i will scan. Number collectors will not be entertained. Thanks.

(don't flame me if u dun have a nice exp with her, i had a good one but it differs from person to person and lastly... i am not her OKT)

worldbefree
13-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Bro's thanks for the many many interests in YT but however after much consideration... I decided to be clearer in my requirements before giving out contacts. Better be safe than sorry.

1) Minimum 30rep points
2) Atleast posted 2 FRs
3) Newbies in moderation dun bother
4) Snr bros have priority
5) Newbies who do not meet the requirement i will judge on case to case basis so u guys gotta be patient.
6) No age requirement as of now.

Contact has already been passed to a few bros who meet the requirement.

pewpew
13-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Asking on behalf of bros, do she serve non chinese? :D

worldbefree
13-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Asking on behalf of bros, do she serve non chinese? :D

Confirmed with her. Sorry but she's not comfortable with non-chinese bros.

Smallcase
13-04-2009, 01:57 PM
any photos to view?

testing
13-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi bro,

Pls pm contact. thks

besafe
13-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Wat's her age?:)

murali
13-04-2009, 05:43 PM
gt attitude siah....does she have a screening for teh guys she will do it with? like age or looks etc etc? scared later kena reject...ma lu siah.:D
at this price i dun think she will reject u lor :D

worldbefree
14-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Sorry guys there's no photos to view. I not into this.

She's 22years old FYI.

Nope (from what I know). She's not really particular bout her customers lah. But of cos u guys arrange your slot with her... so even if malu also you and her know only mah.

dunicorn
14-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Yeah.. better dont anyhow give at the moment.

with the AV on hyper mode... A LOT of gems have been caught..
sighz.. yeah lost a few of my contacts already. :(

All those with the contacts.. please do take care of them..
Looks pretty obvious AVs are also surfing and ready info loc to hunt..

Dun know is it a bad thing to do such a massive crackdown.. destroying the playing ground of a lot of guys ... i wonder what are the repercussions from this ?:confused:

SmallBro
14-04-2009, 12:30 AM
bro worldbefree, have pm-ed you.. but havent got a reply yet..

worldbefree
14-04-2009, 12:37 AM
bro worldbefree, have pm-ed you.. but havent got a reply yet..

Yeah I've received your PM. But due to the overhwhelming response... I am unable to (judge and) send out to bros who dun meet the requirement. Pls be patient... This is my first time sharing and with recent raids, its better to be safe den sorry. Hope bros understand =D

So bros who've PMed yet I did not reply, be patient, but don't worry I've kept ur messages in my inbox.

scattered
16-04-2009, 06:14 AM
boss, can pm contact?

lblittlebear
16-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Waiting for 1st FR ...

worldbefree
17-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Guys according to YT, some bros already had sessions with her. If willing and convenient, do post FRs here for the benefit of other bros.

Also a reminder, only get YT's contact from me and don't try asking bros whom I've shared with. Bro's whom I've shared her contact with do help to refer those who tried to get contact from you to me. This is to protect the girl from unnecessary trouble and worse still, raid.

ksc81
17-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Got hold of YT's ctc from TS a few days back--arranged for meeting and was awaiting her call for pick up. No call came until past 11pm--apparently held up by customer at ktv. Told her another day.

Next day, she sms-ed apology for the foul-up. Ok lah, give it a go again. Fixed up meeting--thankfully without any issues this time round.

TS has warned that she was a bit green - I took that to mean that service level may be lacking. However was happy to find that this was not an issue at all.

Quick feedback:-

Looks 7
Boobs A+ or small B
Body super slim as stated by TS--no issue for me
French Yes--but not so good for me as still lingering taste of
cigarettes even after she had brushed her teeth beforehand
BBJ 6, adequate
FJ 7
Attitude 8, not a clock watcher
Rtf Possible, depends on what else is on the horizon

My thanks to threadstarter for introduction.

FADLY
17-04-2009, 02:30 PM
TS, your FR solid lah. POWER!!:p

HellAngel
19-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Bro Worldbefree,

Met a girl at a KTV at Jln Besar named YanTing, I am wondering whether it is the same person. Mobile last digits X196

If yes, I will post fr and follow this thread instead a new one.

worldbefree
19-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Bro Worldbefree,

Met a girl at a KTV at Jln Besar named YanTing, I am wondering whether it is the same person. Mobile last digits X196

If yes, I will post fr and follow this thread instead a new one.

Yes correct. It should be the same person we are talking about here. =D

HellAngel
20-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Yes correct. It should be the same person we are talking about here. =D

My brief fr on Yan Ting, do not flame me if the fr does not meet yr eyes as the below are purely based on my own judgement:-

1st look SYT 6.5 with her clothes on, she have that cfm looks, she was in a pair of denim shorts n stripe top, think I recalled correctly, thin legs and arms. Her skin color can easily pass off as a Local or our neighbour.
We reached the our destination and starts to remove our clothes, dunno why after disclothing her looks max 6, most probably something is wrong with me somehow strangely her chest and hips are wide yet she is not busty and she have small waist, her legs and arms are indeed thin maybe too high expectation unable to express the weird feeling.

Her breast are small after cupping her my hands have a lot of excess (I m medium built) only thing to shout are her hips movement (just like doing a wriggling dance) and her tongue twirling even with CD shiok, when I compliment her about her hip movement she commented needless to said, that much I enjoyed it will be even better if she didn't need to applied ky, my fault unable to get her wet even after fingering for a while, her compliment of me 帅 is very ironic cause I was unable to turn her on n wet :(

Looks: 6
Boobs: A (Small)
Body: 5.8/10 small n slim (Maybe too thin for me)
French: Yes (She smoke)
BBBj: Didn't got it maybe not yandao enuff
BJ: 6.5 (Not bad)
FJ: 7
Attitude: 7.5 (Quite Chatty)
Services: SOP, nothing extraordinary
Damage: 80+20+Rm+CD/1/1
Overall Session: Satisfactory
Rtf: Most probably not

worldbefree
02-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm sorry to all bros. I heard from YT that sometimes she asked her friends to go for sesions on her behalf. But anw, it's over alrdy.. she has alrdy gone back home but she has given me her friend contact (quite chio one) and I will intro once QC.

So for now.. this thread is considered dead/closed. Thanks for your interests in YT and sorry to all bros who PM me for contact but never get, I really need to be careful about this.