PDA

View Full Version : Another VFM Massage - YanZi

Wolvie
11-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Got another contact passed to me to check out. Since my policy is to check out every one of them ... I called her and made an appointment. YanZi had just come to Singapore recently. Originally from Hunan, but spent most of her time over in ShenZhen as a massage girl.

Anyways, booked a room in an unusual 81, sms the number and waited to see what would turn up. After some time, the doorbell rang and a PRC in a pink blouse and demin shorts was standing there. I invited her in and went for a shower as she prepared herself. While showering, she came in and asked me if I would like to drink water ... and she got some water to boil for me.

On the bed, the massage began. Her style is hard pressing type, and would probably suit bros who like harder massage styles. She would use her entire weight to press on my muscles. After a while, she told me she was feeling hot and asked whether she could take off her blouse to cool down. Told her of course, and she continued the massage in her bra.

This went on for some time on my back, and then later she moved on to my butt and my legs. There was some sensual tickling over there, and as we chatted she continued to tease little bro from behind. Then she told me she was still feeling hot, and wanted to take a quick shower. So off she went to the bathroom and dumped the rest of her clothes. I spent my time resting on the bed and peeked at her through the mirror. When she came back, she continued sensual massaging in the nude.

After the back was done, she told me to turn over. This was where the fun began. She began sensual tickling all over, and then took hold of didi and started to massage all over her c-cuppers. It was an incredible sight when she began to used didi to breastfuck herself. She continued HJ and breastfucking, while I auto-roamed everywhere. Anyway, didi gave up and shot my load all over.

My ratings as follows:

Name: YanZi (燕子)
Origin: Hunan, PRC
Looks: 5.5 (typical round PRC face, a little on the chubby side)
Boobs: C+ (large and most suitable for breastfucking)
Massage: 7 (for those who prefer hard pressing)
HJ: 7.5 (wonderful when coupled with breaskfucking)
Damage: $60 (an hour of massage with HJ)

She asked me if I could introduce some nice guys for her to massage. Bros who are interested to try her out can pm me.

locke1984
11-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Hi TS,

Mind sharing pics? damage? is she bah bah? age?

cheers!

Bonkers89
11-04-2009, 11:56 PM
any ctc? thanks

Reymond
12-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Can PM me the contact?

Fr33la993r
12-04-2009, 01:05 AM
eh can i have a contact thank in advance

Angelsonline
12-04-2009, 02:33 AM
Hi brother, Could you pass me her contacts? Thanks.

guan303
12-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi,bro.
Can pass me her contact,thank.

Wolvie
13-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi TS,

Mind sharing pics? damage? is she bah bah? age?

cheers!
Sorry, I did not take pics. She's probably mid 20s, but I didn't ask, and am not good at guessing. :D

desmond8999
13-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Bro,

Can PM me?

Des

Ronaldo@7
13-04-2009, 11:13 PM
hey, can pm me her contact? nv try breastfuck b4.... ;)

hornboar
13-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Bro.. u made my day... wld really wanna give her a go. care to share ctc? thanx in advance!:D

chiamrichard
13-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Bro Wolvie,

Please PM me her contact. Die Die Must Try !!

alm0z
14-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Can i have her contacts plssss. Pls PM me...

zoros88
14-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Hi Bro

Can kindly PM me the contact? Thanks.

Rgds

zoros88
14-04-2009, 10:38 AM
HI Bro Wolvie

Can PM me YanZi's contact for the service?

Thanks

10inch
14-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Hi Bro,

Do you mind sharing the contact of this Gem?

Cheers!

chewychewy
14-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi bro,

can pass her contacts? Thanks alot.

Wolvie
15-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Lots of contacts given out. Let's see some FRs bros. ;)

qweewq
15-04-2009, 12:16 PM
price affordable at 60 for massage and HJ

can PM me?

cicsm88
15-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Can pass contact please? Please pm me.
Thanks

tottottot
16-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks TS for the ctc. Called her and made an appt with her at H81. After SMS her the rm no., I went to take a bath while waiting for her to come.Ding dong..... I opened the door and let her in. She was wearing a lowcut dress showing half of her melons. :eek:TCSS for awhile, then we began with the massage. Hard massage. But I like it.:p Initially she was wearing her dress, then I requested her to undress and massage me in naked. :D 2 big melons but minus point is her tummy. Then she continue with the massage.she will tickle my didi while massaging the lower parts and using her 2 melons going ard my back. Nice feeling! After the back was done, she asked me to turn ard. At this moment she is alr on top of me. the feeling quite gd as her melons are resting on me. Then she began with the hj. During the hj, I tried to finger her.initially she disallow, but eventually she gave in. For just awhile she was wet alr. Her hand also began to stoke my hard rod faster and until I cannot tahan and shot out all my load. it was alot and she even asked me how long I haven't do liao. :oThen she clean for me. After awhile, she bath for me. After dry myself, she offered to massage my head. B4 I left, she gave me another FL ctc. Will try this FL next time. Hehe

Wolvie
20-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks TS for the ctc. Called her and made an appt with her at H81. After SMS her the rm no., I went to take a bath while waiting for her to come.Ding dong..... I opened the door and let her in. She was wearing a lowcut dress showing half of her melons. :eek:TCSS for awhile, then we began with the massage. Hard massage. But I like it.:p Initially she was wearing her dress, then I requested her to undress and massage me in naked. :D 2 big melons but minus point is her tummy. Then she continue with the massage.she will tickle my didi while massaging the lower parts and using her 2 melons going ard my back. Nice feeling! After the back was done, she asked me to turn ard. At this moment she is alr on top of me. the feeling quite gd as her melons are resting on me. Then she began with the hj. During the hj, I tried to finger her.initially she disallow, but eventually she gave in. For just awhile she was wet alr. Her hand also began to stoke my hard rod faster and until I cannot tahan and shot out all my load. it was alot and she even asked me how long I haven't do liao. Then she clean for me. After awhile, she bath for me. After dry myself, she offered to massage my head. B4 I left, she gave me another FL ctc. Will try this FL next time. Hehe
Glad u enjoyed the session. ;)

Jupun
20-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Bro, Can pm me her contact? Thx.

jasonpoonz
20-04-2009, 10:34 AM
hi bro can pm me her contact pls thks

hanky_panky
20-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Thks TS for YZ's contact.

Was free last week, sms her and arranged for an appt. Got some miscommunication with the location and ended up she went to the wrong H81. Luckily it was just next door. After a while, she appeared in front of the door way. Opened the door and invited her in. We laughed as we were joking abt the incident.

After TCSS, she asked me to lie down and started with her hard massage. Massage was quite okie.. but I still prefer Rita's massage in term of hard massage. After the massage, she started doing the HJ. Nothing to shout about for the HJ and the dick teasing..was a bit too short..

After the HJ, cleaned up and she helped me to bath. Overall had quite a good and enjoyable session with YZ.

mel&nicole
20-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Have to thank Bro Wolvie for YZ's contact.

Having my usual sore back and shoulder and decide to look up YZ for a session of hard massage to relive the tension. Made an appointment with her and she arrived 15 mins after I smsed the room number.

As I have already showered while waiting for her, the massage began after I requested her to remove her clothings to massage me. Big Melons!:D Massage was good. Pretty Solid massage. Not the best but good enough to relive my shoulder and back ache. The rest is normal.

Name: YZ
Looks: 6 (typical round PRC face, a little on the chubby side)
Boobs: C (large and most suitable for breastfucking)
Massage: 8 (for those who prefer hard pressing)
HJ: 6

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

lizhen
20-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the contact and here my FR:

On 18th April 09 , finally manage to squeeze some time for this massage stuff.

So sms her and confirm the timing with her, after arrived book a room and waited for her to get here. As i reached early, i go and take a shower first before she get to my door.

Ding dong, i open the door and was quite surprised that she look quite plumb. But anyway since i have already make an appoinment with her y not try it rather then having negative thoughts. She have big melon so overall is still alright for me.

Here goes with the massage, she started to strip half way through, and i can see her melon moving as i am facing the mirror. haha.. massage was not bad enough of strength applied . And she quite a friendly ger . can take anything with her. Chemstry with her was good. After massage for half an hour,

here the most exciting part, she applied sum oil on her body n started to use her breast to rub on me non stop. i was quite high at this time. ask to turn over, woa start to roam her melon n suck till no tml. haha , she ask uses her breast to breast fuck me with my dick. that was comfortable... never stop until i cummed on her breast. shiok.

After that, she hug me n help me to bath n lastly with the head massage on me. after that we chit chat a lot while waiting for the time as i book a 2 hour room. After that we left together n the end.

She also give me her friends contact n will try it if have time.

Looks: 5.5 (typical round PRC face, quite plumb for me but still alright)
Boobs: C (breast fuck is nice with her)
Massage: 8 (for those who prefer hard pressing)
HJ: 6
service : 9/10 (very friendly)
rtf: Maybe if i have time again

freeman96
20-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Bro, Can pm me her contact?

Thanks!:)

chewychewy
21-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Finally manage to get time to write is delayed FR.

Was feeling quite tired so decide to look up YZ for a session of massage to relax the tension. Made an appointment with her and she arrived 10 mins after I msg the room number.

I requested her to take off her clothings before massaging me. Woo!!! Super Big Melons! Massage was quite good. Even though not the best but good enough to relax back ache. The rest is quite normal.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C (very soft)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 6.5/10
Damage: $60 (1 hour of massage w HJ)

okokla
21-04-2009, 12:29 PM
hi bro

can i have the contact would like to try
thanks in advance

Wolvie
24-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Bro Hankypanky, Mel&Nicole, Lizhen, and Chewychewy, I'm glad you guys enjoyed your session. Think I'm gonna rtf today. Looking forward to those melons again! :D

bluewolf
24-04-2009, 07:04 PM

s7534s
24-04-2009, 11:22 PM
hi bro

can i have the contact would like to try
thanks in advance

marklivingson
24-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks bro wolvie for the contact.

Tried her few days back. Made appt with her in the morning and was her first customer for the day.

Liked the massage as it was quite strong which I always prefer. Though like one bro said she is quite plumb but I think her friendliness made up for this. Good service didn't stop at the massage, her breastfuck was good too.

I think I will look for her again whenever I need a good massage with special.

Before we parted, she gave me her friend's contact, but haven't tried yet. Any bro already tried her friend?

Wolvie
27-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Thanks bro wolvie for the contact.

Liked the massage as it was quite strong which I always prefer. Though like one bro said she is quite plumb but I think her friendliness made up for this. Good service didn't stop at the massage, her breastfuck was good too.

I think I will look for her again whenever I need a good massage with special.

Before we parted, she gave me her friend's contact, but haven't tried yet. Any bro already tried her friend?
Glad u enjoyed your session. I rtf her over the weekend too. Was looking forward to melons breastfucking ... and was not disappointed. :D

stormbringer7
27-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Can I have YanZi's contact? Will post FR after trying her out. Much obliged..

LoveTits69
30-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Thanks to bro Wolvie for the contact..

Body quite tired.. so book with yz a 2hrs massage..
Book a room and went to bath first.. bath halfway.. ding dong...
Wrap towel go out open door for her.. wow.. YZ's show cleavage.. welcome her and ask her to prepare while i finish my bath..

Come out wrap towel.. lie facing down with the towel. Yz slowly unwrap me into birthday suit.. i like the feeling of being 'unwrap' that's what a normal spa or clean massage place don't do..

She does really hard massage and ask me where pain or tired since i book 2hours.. i told her my lower thigh need some care.. after massaging my back and shoulder, she concentrate on my thigh.. Good service!! :)

During the 1 hour massage i noticed she keep using tissue to wipe.. i thought wipe where... she's actually perspiring... poor Yz.. i told her to undress if she feels hot.. not to my knowledge, she's already in her panties and bra.. :eek:

Told her to take a break while i go pee, come out take cig and tcss with her.. after that i ask her ok now what? massage where ?? she ask me face up!! ok swee action start...

she begin to take out her bra.. and apply some oil on her nehneh.. and glide through my lil bro up and down.. very fast.. my lil bro greeted her with pleasure... overall her HJ is power she knows where is the sensitive spot..
keep massaging her two big melons and soon enough.. i shot out my load..

Look: 5.5/10 (not a looker, but service GOOD)
Service: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 should be C cup
Massage: Hard enough (as im quite big sized.)
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $100 after nego
RTM: Worth it.. but waiting for Vit M to recover

Wolvie
30-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Just got a call last night that YanZi's phone was stolen, so she has changed her phone number. Pl PM me for her new number.

lizhen
30-04-2009, 06:32 PM
lolx that was unlucky. haha anyway anyone tried her fren ling ling?? wanna knw how she look like n her massage skill. by the way they doing tarma also.lol

xxcheer
30-04-2009, 07:58 PM
My humble FR. Just a short one as there is really alot of FR on her.

Looks: 6
Boobs: C+ (hugh)
Massage: 6.5 (it's hard and solid massage)
HJ: 7.5

bbbbb
01-05-2009, 02:44 AM
HI Bro Wolvie

Thanks

Wolvie
06-05-2009, 11:01 AM
My humble FR. Just a short one as there is really alot of FR on her.

Looks: 6
Boobs: C+ (hugh)
Massage: 6.5 (it's hard and solid massage)
HJ: 7.5
Glad you had a good session. Was told by her during my rtm that business is not very good. Lots of people call, but few really turn up.

stonemun
06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
bro can kindly share yanzi contacts thanks:)

mannuyap
06-05-2009, 04:39 PM
bro... care to share her new contact? pls pm me.. thank in advance

secretcoco
06-05-2009, 06:19 PM
hi bros, pls pm me her contact. tks

super_21
06-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi Bro..Kindly share yanzi conact?Pls pm me.. million thanks..

ahkeong8
07-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Can share contact? back stiff recently. =P

humor
07-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi bro,
Dont worry, I'm definiety new nice guy.
Can someone pm me her contact? thx :)

andylee2502
07-05-2009, 11:08 PM
hello bro, can share her contact?
will book appt with her for tmr =)

sadness
08-05-2009, 01:01 AM
May I have YanZi's contact please, so that I can try her out as well. Thanks.

snoopy69
08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Really appreciate.

I booked a session yesterday evening at 6pm.

Yanzi massage is really good, I would rate about 7.5/10. Good strength. But her Breast Job and Hand Job, IMHO, 5.5/10.

I have been thinking what VFM stands for. After the session, I then realised what it meant and I cannot stop laughing to myself.

Anyway, she offered tama session with her good friend Ling Ling to serve me the next time round. Could be interesting???

Anyone tried?

Thanks.

peacelover
11-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Any bro know what happened to YanZi contact number. Tried contacing her but hp always off.

leroy13
12-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi bro ,can i have the contact.
WHAT DOES VFM stands for?

gdspd8
12-05-2009, 05:15 PM
VFM = Very Friendly Male? Haha
Bro, can pm me her contact? Thanks!

anothercheonger
12-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Hi bro ,can i have the contact.
WHAT DOES VFM stands for?

VFM = Value For Money :)

Karma Karma
13-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Got another contact passed to me to check out. Since my policy is to check out every one of them ... I called her and made an appointment. YanZi had just come to Singapore recently. Originally from Hunan, but spent most of her time over in ShenZhen as a massage girl.

Anyways, booked a room in an unusual 81, sms the number and waited to see what would turn up. After some time, the doorbell rang and a PRC in a pink blouse and demin shorts was standing there. I invited her in and went for a shower as she prepared herself. While showering, she came in and asked me if I would like to drink water ... and she got some water to boil for me.

On the bed, the massage began. Her style is hard pressing type, and would probably suit bros who like harder massage styles. She would use her entire weight to press on my muscles. After a while, she told me she was feeling hot and asked whether she could take off her blouse to cool down. Told her of course, and she continued the massage in her bra.

This went on for some time on my back, and then later she moved on to my butt and my legs. There was some sensual tickling over there, and as we chatted she continued to tease little bro from behind. Then she told me she was still feeling hot, and wanted to take a quick shower. So off she went to the bathroom and dumped the rest of her clothes. I spent my time resting on the bed and peeked at her through the mirror. When she came back, she continued sensual massaging in the nude.

After the back was done, she told me to turn over. This was where the fun began. She began sensual tickling all over, and then took hold of didi and started to massage all over her c-cuppers. It was an incredible sight when she began to used didi to breastfuck herself. She continued HJ and breastfucking, while I auto-roamed everywhere. Anyway, didi gave up and shot my load all over.

My ratings as follows:

Name: YanZi (燕子)
Origin: Hunan, PRC
Looks: 5.5 (typical round PRC face, a little on the chubby side)
Boobs: C+ (large and most suitable for breastfucking)
Massage: 7 (for those who prefer hard pressing)
HJ: 7.5 (wonderful when coupled with breaskfucking)

She asked me if I could introduce some nice guys for her to massage. Bros who are interested to try her out can pm me.

Hi, thanks for your FR. I am keen. Please kindly give me her contacts. Thanks in advance. :)

Karma Karma
13-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi, thanks for your FR. I am keen. Please kindly give me her contacts. Thanks in advance. :)

blox
15-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks TS... Yesterday I had a session with Yan Zi. She is friendly and chatty. Put in effort to massage me and good attitude. However, her strenght was not hard enough for me, 'cos I am a lover of hard massage.

Look: 5.5/10
Service: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 6/10

Cheer:)

wadakok
15-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Hi there, can share me her contacts please?

starcrosser
15-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi can i have her contact please :)

s7534s
16-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi bro, can anyone PM me YanZi contact no.....thanks

Laughting
17-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Really appreciate.

I booked a session yesterday evening at 6pm.

Yanzi massage is really good, I would rate about 7.5/10. Good strength. But her Breast Job and Hand Job, IMHO, 5.5/10.

I have been thinking what VFM stands for. After the session, I then realised what it meant and I cannot stop laughing to myself.

Anyway, she offered tama session with her good friend Ling Ling to serve me the next time round. Could be interesting???

Anyone tried?

Thanks.

bro, pls pm her contact. Thanks

rain84
17-05-2009, 03:37 PM
bro can gif me her contact,thanks

Geylang40
17-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Bro, can share YZ's contact? Luv big melon!!! :D

Wolvie
21-05-2009, 08:47 AM
I've given out so many contacts, but so few FRs. Come on guys, let's see some more!
btw, anyone any idea why this thread doesn't show up anymore?

anothercheonger
21-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Hi Bros,

After a long and busy period, finally I could spent some time with Yan Zi yesterday to check things out. I would not say that she is a beauty but she is average looking. However, she is friendly and you certainly will not feel awkward with her in any way. Massage wise pass-able, can see that she put in genuine effort coupled with good attitude.

As I am a boobs man, looking at her big, soft and bouncy OO was already a joy, so I did not make more requests regarding massage. Boob massage was great and finally finished off the show with HJ.

As I was in a hurry, we did not chat more after the session.

My ratings as follows:
Look: 6.0/10
Service: 8/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: Certainly and SOON!! :D

Thanks to Bro Wolvie again for this lobang!

hunterhi
21-05-2009, 06:50 PM
hi, TS, can share YZ's contact? Boobs Lover... :p

SODA66
21-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Can PM me the contact? thanks

wadakok
22-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Hi Bros,
Can PM me the contact please?? Thanks..

maddog2003
22-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Thanks to Bro Wolvie, made an appt with Yanzi on Monday evening at L81. Quite a sweet plain looking gal but a slight put off are her front teeth which r a bit "brown".

She provided a very hard but soothing massage with her bra and shorts on. Gave me a good relaxing rub on the back. Hit the right spots. Damn shiok that I nearly fell a sleep despite the strength.

Then suddenly, after more than 40 minutes of massage, the soft touches around the ass and balls area made me marikita immediately. Soon, asked me to turn around. Offered to massage me with her boobs. Off came her bra and OMG, the boobs were soft, nice and naturally big...guess about C. Had a relaxing boobs massage and finally shot everything on her boobs.

Very "sextifying" time.

Damage: $20 room plus $60 charges plus $10 tips

hunterhi
25-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Bro can you pm her contact pls, thanks

Wolvie
01-06-2009, 08:29 AM
After a long and busy period, finally I could spent some time with Yan Zi yesterday to check things out. I would not say that she is a beauty but she is average looking. However, she is friendly and you certainly will not feel awkward with her in any way. Massage wise pass-able, can see that she put in genuine effort coupled with good attitude.

As I am a boobs man, looking at her big, soft and bouncy OO was already a joy, so I did not make more requests regarding massage. Boob massage was great and finally finished off the show with HJ.

RTM: Certainly and SOON!! :D

Thanks to Bro Wolvie again for this lobang!

Glad you enjoyed the massage. Her big and bouncy OO are really an attraction!

She provided a very hard but soothing massage with her bra and shorts on. Gave me a good relaxing rub on the back. Hit the right spots. Damn shiok that I nearly fell a sleep despite the strength.

Then suddenly, after more than 40 minutes of massage, the soft touches around the ass and balls area made me marikita immediately. Soon, asked me to turn around. Offered to massage me with her boobs. Off came her bra and OMG, the boobs were soft, nice and naturally big...guess about C. Had a relaxing boobs massage and finally shot everything on her boobs.

Very "sextifying" time.

Thanks for FR, and glad you enjoyed the massage.

shopper
01-06-2009, 11:29 AM
hi bro wolvie...
can pm me her contact?
thanks...

Grabber
01-06-2009, 10:17 PM
can any kind bro share yanzi contact? :P

kpogirl
08-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Bro, her contacts pls...

Gaia14
09-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi bro, pls pm me her contact. Interested to try her out. Thks

XxCheongxX
09-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Hi Bro, care to pass her ctc??

kpogirl
18-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Bro, her contact pls...

oldcock
18-06-2009, 08:35 PM
bro can share her contact ? thx

hosei77
19-06-2009, 10:16 AM
hi bro, pls share the contact. Thanks.

Sienna
21-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Bro.........don't mind to share contact please. I definitely am interested to try. Thanks a lot......................

kpogirl
21-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I am also a boobs man. Bro, pls give me her contacts. I would like to try her services.

jumper2
21-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Hi Bros,
Can PM me the contact please?? Thanks..

oxmox
27-06-2009, 12:15 AM
finally made my way to contact YanZi.

first impression, looks ok la, but heck, face down everyone looks the same. Massage was good and strong, v relaxing. after about 45 mins, turn around, off came the bra and out came the twins.

overall a good relaxing and more importantly SAFE session.

SP3RM
27-06-2009, 12:21 AM
think its time for a relax session... can pm me her ctc?? thanks :D

leebenlo
27-06-2009, 09:30 AM
can p mi her contact

RonnieO18
04-07-2009, 06:00 AM
Hi Wolvie, I would like to try Yan Zi out. Can you give me her contact please. Thanks a lot. :D

Small eye
05-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi, i'm new here...can i hv the contact as well, thx bros.......