PDA

View Full Version : Service being offered.

Cora
08-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi, i'm an average looking chinese gal who is in urgent need for cash to settle my debts. New to this, so not too familiar with some of the terms which are being used. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like my service. I'll try to reply asap. Thanks.

5thThird
09-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Every gal that comes in here needs help . But would be great if you can give more information. Like your ht ; wt ; your breast size . your measurement ; your age , what type of services you provide , and most important how much ? By the way I think you posted in wrong section.

Cora
10-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Hi really sry bout the vague post.

tks to those who emailed me, i've replied as well as i can, but for those whom wish to know,

I'm average looking as i mentioned, standing at 160cm with a weight of bout 52kg, medium built, very very slightly tan.

Don't do anal, raw, and also dun do in public.

charge at $100/shot/hr

Please email me if you have any queries.

Cheers
Cora:)

swallowmycum
10-04-2009, 11:24 PM
hi cora,

is this your first time doing FL?. where u normally operate from? what time u usually available? afternoon anyday? give me your contact pls.:) whats your vital statistics and age? do you do bbbj, cim, ar, frenching, allow painting, fingering boob n nipple sucking etc

samuelwongsl
10-04-2009, 11:28 PM
PM me your contact

samuelwongsl
10-04-2009, 11:46 PM
hihi, pm me contact

ruud27
10-04-2009, 11:49 PM
52kg seems more on the plump side..

sinpirate
11-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Mind to PM me your contact.tkx

Cora
16-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Dear guys,

tks for the emails which u have sent, i'm sry to say that i dun check here very often as the thread is rather hard to find..

I won't be available until next week, but if u r lookin for me, u still can drop me an email and i would try to reply u asap..

btw, let me clarify some stuff... i'm 25, and regarding the location, i'm fine wif anywhere, provided i dun have to find the place myself... (i'm rather lousy at directions..)

oh yah.. 52kg, i agree is slightly to the heavier side... but i won't use the word plump.. i would use not thin.. =)

Tks for the interest... have a great week...

Cheers
Cora

qwerty99
16-04-2009, 09:43 PM
email TS & got a quick reply . . . met her 2 nights ago. Pick her up near her place and then drive to L81.

Origin: Singapore
Name: Cora
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 50+kg (defintely not on the plump side, in fact quite petite, maybe heavy bones :D)
Look: 6.5/10 (simple GND looks. True blur local feel) - 6 coz my standard quite high
Bbbj: 8/10 (one of the better ones i tried before)
Boobs: A cupper (soft and nice nipples)
Fj: 8/10 (cowgirl + doggie, cum during doggie. nice sound effect too)
GFE: 8/10
Damages: $100/1/1 (room & condom not included)
RTF: maybe

Cora speaks good english, 100% Singapore girl. for those looking for GFE + local gal + f**king someone like your neighbour or those gers you see on the road, mai tu liaoz !!! Once she finds a job, she is done.

fenwick
17-04-2009, 02:05 AM
email TS & got a quick reply . . . met her 2 nights ago. Pick her up near her place and then drive to L81.

Origin: Singapore
Name: Cora
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 50+kg (defintely not on the plump side, in fact quite petite, maybe heavy bones :D)
Look: 6.5/10 (simple GND looks. True blur local feel) - 6 coz my standard quite high
Bbbj: 8/10 (one of the better ones i tried before)
Boobs: A cupper (soft and nice nipples)
Fj: 8/10 (cowgirl + doggie, cum during doggie. nice sound effect too)
Damages: $100/1/1 (room & condom not included)

Cora speaks good english, 100% Singapore girl. for those looking for GFE + local gal + f**king someone like your neighbour or those gers you see on the road, mai tu liaoz !!! Once she finds a job, she is done.

Honest fr........sounds like a good deal.:)

mrmrxiao
17-04-2009, 03:08 AM
i like your service, pm me your details!thanks

sequence79
26-04-2009, 10:15 PM
UPz thread

any more FRs on Cora?

FiatPunto
18-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi there, Im very new and trying to post my first FR.
Last week,l I email Cora and she replied, we made arrangements with regards to our first mtg. Pick her from nearby MRT and proceed to Fragrance at west and we check in together. Cora is a nice lady, very sociable and friendly. We chat as if we knew each other before.
Once in the room, we continue our chat and I went for my shower, she went for her shower after I finished. Once both of us were on the bed, we cont chatting and cuddling each other like bf n gf, long kissing session and she travel all over me, but when she proceed south, that was when I feel that Im in heaven. She's really good. My best encounter ever. After which its my turn to do her, she started jerking and trembling when my toungue touches her gspot and she continue the jerks and trembles.
It lasted more than half an hour and she proceed to cap me and we go doggie, she's very wet and her moans made me come, hehehe. Wash-up rest and hugging, cuddling each other again, before we knew it, we having another go. I really enjoyed her mouthwork.
I must say that its my best ever encounter. I'm meeting her again this week.
Will submit FR as soon as I meet her. She knows me as NIK.
Damage $150.00 excluding hotel, 2 shots 2 hrs.

pshan3
30-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Is cora still available or not huh ? lol. She didnt even reply my email :| .

foritgo38
09-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Met up with Cora today, a true blue Singaporean Chinese girl who is studying for her degree and gives tuition part-time too. Had to pick her up from MRT as she is quite poor at finding places. Still she was half an hour late, luckily today I not so tight on time.

So here is my honest FR, again I must say one man's meat another man's poison. Apologies if this offends TS or anyone who holds a different view.

Ht : 1.60m
Wt : 50+kg
Boobs : A
Body : 6/10 (Not skinny not fat, well toned arms due regular swims, birthmark at back. no tattoos, maybe thighs could use some trimming)
Look : 6/10 (if you like simple GND looks, maybe 6.5-7)
Bbbj : 8/10 (good technique, quite experienced)
CIM : 9/10 (follow thru to the last drop and than allow dick to linger in mouth till flaccid with suction continuing)
Fj : 7/10
Paint : No
Pussy : Shaved
French: Yes
Fingering : No, only on outside

Damages: $100/1/1 $150/2/2 (room & condom not included)

The appeal in Cora is not her looks (I not saying she ugly). Her appeal is that she is very girl-next-door. She could be the girl standing next to you at the MRT or queing in front of you at NTUC. The thought that you could screw somebody like that or you can have your dick stuck in their mouths can be quite exhilarating.

Those of you looking for those sexy, cfm, dress to kill, temptress type, Cora is not for you. In fact she got aeroplane before by somebody who drove off after taking a look at her. So she is quite self conscious about her looks.

Oh yeah, btw this girl loves to talk and can carry a conversation, either English or Mandarin.

ODERINT
15-06-2009, 12:18 PM
hey can i haf ur ctc ??

ikidyounot13
15-06-2009, 12:34 PM
booked cora a few weeks ago..sorry for the late late fr babe..

i had a wonderful time, cora is very accomodating, no rush..very sweet and she makes u feel like a king..

her bbbj is solid..hard...long strokes...couldnt tahan had to CIM for her..

highly recommended! will rtf soon ...:)

libra1800
20-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi Cora..hv Pm as well as email u. Still waiting for yr reply.

bryan_r777
03-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Can i have ur contact?

chuatere
03-07-2009, 12:54 PM
can i have your contact too?