PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma...

Lsy84
07-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Dear Bros, as the title of this thread suggests I am currently in a dilemma. Wonder if bros here could help me out a bit...

I met this girl online a few years back through a website my friend introed me. Let's call her 'E'. I didn't get to chat with her then cos didn't really get the chance to chat with her on that website.

During end of last year, we started to chat, I found out that she was super friendly and has a nice character. From then, we started to chat on msn for chats and on the phone.

Recently, I went out with her for coffee and we really chated like long lost friends and the chemistry we had is incredible lor...I think I am beginning to like her, and she has hinted of a possible 2nd date once her exams are over in June.

Here comes my dilemma: she has told me she is currently attached to another guy, but the thing is most of the time these days, she will call me or sms me and tell me her problems, and I will do the same to her, I kind of feel attracted to her already, and I have also hinted to her that I am kinda attracted to her as well.

Bros, what do you think I should do? Is there any possiblity of anything blossoming between the 2 of us?

Johnny Chew
07-04-2009, 10:40 PM
There is no right and wrong in romance, just go with your feelings. But fair competition is what I feel a gentleman should abide to, and not just force it, and worse still using underhand means.

But one thing is, if you and her decide to go steady, please handle this thing with caution, for her bf might just put the blame on the break-up on you. I have not been thru this myself, so I might not give the best advice. The above is just my humble opinion.

And one thing, make sure the break-up is successful before you decide to do anything that a couple will usually do, like having etc. otherwise the problem will just blow out of proportion. You know the man's pride thingy :)

kim-seng-heng
07-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Is up to you to decide...If she can leave her bf for you , you got to be prepare that one day she might leave you for other guys too...Guess better let nature take its course..:)

Chinapuss
08-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Take things slowly and naturally...sharin her problems and chattin with u always on de phone doesnt mean tat she wans u to be her bf...nyway, she already hinted to u of her relationship...be kool...2 things in life tat one muz avoid (1) dont break other's rice bowl (2) dont break other's relationship. :cool:

Taihao
08-04-2009, 09:32 AM
This is one usual way of starting a relationship.

daggerboy
08-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I would advise you stay away.

Bojongkong
08-04-2009, 11:11 AM
It's ok to have more than 1 bf.. After all she can find sumone else even if she dun have now. It shows dat she's attractive. So healthy competition is good. May the best man wins... Good Luck..:D

RamBro
08-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Communications is the key to every relationship...and is the root of most problems... Talk to her about your feelings for her and find out about her feelings for you. Also talk to her about her bf and how she feels about him and where all this could possibly lead.

push0205
08-04-2009, 11:35 AM
from the post, i feel you are very young. maybe less than 21? try to know more about her, and dont make first move before she made her first move. time will tell you the whole story. you dont hv to make any decision at this moment.

pewpew
08-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Its only a bf, no big deal, u have the rights to snatch her away, its your skill...

As for online relationship, i can only say it does exist because previously i m addicted to gaming and have manage to find a few lovely ladies.

wildguru
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
let nature take its course.... what's yours will eventually be yours

Oralcraz
08-04-2009, 04:05 PM
No need to ask. Just do what u deem fits. Am sure u are old enough to decide.

Cocky
08-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Take your time and treat this condition with caution.
My 2 cents, in a relationship between a man & a woman being together for a while (After the Honey Moon Period), there will sure be some problems and sometime there is some stuffs that the man dont feel like to telling or talking to the woman of cos vice vasa situration will happen.
So, either 1 of them will tend to seek another person (Man or Woman) to talk about they sarrow or stuffs.
I believed that is the case that is happen to her (TS lady friend).
To be frank, being a couple is difference between friend. Between friend, both of you chat anything under the sky but when both of you are together things will changed for sure. As there are expectation form both party.

kube
09-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Take your time to know her better . Drop subtle hints to her and see how she reacts .

Civil
09-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Its only a bf, no big deal, u have the rights to snatch her away, its your skill...

As for online relationship, i can only say it does exist because previously i m addicted to gaming and have manage to find a few lovely ladies.

"Do other men, for they would do you".

keano
09-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Take your time and treat this condition with caution.
My 2 cents, in a relationship between a man & a woman being together for a while (After the Honey Moon Period), there will sure be some problems and sometime there is some stuffs that the man dont feel like to telling or talking to the woman of cos vice vasa situration will happen.
So, either 1 of them will tend to seek another person (Man or Woman) to talk about they sarrow or stuffs.
I believed that is the case that is happen to her (TS lady friend).
To be frank, being a couple is difference between friend. Between friend, both of you chat anything under the sky but when both of you are together things will changed for sure. As there are expectation form both party.

true true...

TS..if u wanna jus fuck her, by all means all tricks..

however if u jus wanna a good gf..think carefully to avoid e....pain in heart