PDA

View Full Version : Like JC SYT with KAWAYI look! w/Pic

fengheshang
06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Fellow bros

This is the 1st time i m sharing a gem that i chance upon when having lunch at marine parade....saw this cute SYT from far and her looks really caught my attention...like JC girl next class that you alway have a crush on. heart was racing whether to stalk her and check if she PRC or Local...than luck with me she got a phone call and yes her accent def PRC, dan also over heard she going 上班...早场....my guess happy hour KTV.

I normally not so thick skin but she really cute and i alway have this fantasy to hook up with some1 like this.

with shaking voice I asked her,

ME: 你好?我可以问你是不是有上班?
MABEL: 有事吗?
ME: 我想约你.
MABEL: 哦可是我要去上班了.
ME:那我包你的时间咯!
MABEL:好啊!
ME:我想那个....giving her my super shy look.
MABEL:mmm.....那你要给我多少?

That time my heart racing like small rabbit...I try Smb normal rate 4 SYT ....

Me: 80行吗?
MABEL: 不会吧?

KNN i told myself $ i can take the $ out from my pocket with my left hand and jerk off with my right hand and put the $ back into my pocket. sian 1/2 liao....

I try my luck again

ME:不会耽误你很多时间的...办完事我送你去上班.
MABEL:可是80好底哦......
ME:行啦!with my super begging eyes..
MABEL:好吧,可是真的好底哦.

The next thing i know i was speeding thr the road to Joo Chiat area...Than the most freaking thing happened F*&king sh%t Joo chiat no more transit time. KNN waste time again..than speed to V81.

in the room all my fantasy came thr, was with a SYT in close proximity and able to hold her hand like GF, she was supprisingly friendly after the ice broke we talk and she like nt in hurry go work. WOW the feeling was realy great.

her shy look was the killer for me...the eyes really melt me until i also shy. when to the showers to gather and YES!!!! feels like the first time all over again. Can write more liao Boss come in liao, so i give my personal rating.

Name: Xiao Qiao
Look: 8+/10 ( she really my type )
boobs : A+ ( typical JC size i think)
body: nice n slim
catbath : 7
BJ: 7
Fj: normal like doing with GF for 1st time i didnt go to rough but was wet n tight.
GFE:For me it 100%
Frenching: peck on the mouth...2 bad
Painting:
Damage : $80+$20+CD+tips
rtf: yes...very soon b4 she leaves

BTW after the session we TC a bit and found out that she is leaving in 20days time, so i ask her if she mind intro her to other bro at the same damage, she say ok.

So interested bro with at least 2FRs and 25points please PM me.

I m not her OKT or won't know if she has a thread here or not, its just one of those lucky hits that i have and sharing with fellow bro here.

Picture : http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww148/fengheshang/xq.jpg

fengheshang
06-04-2009, 01:29 PM
As she is leaving in 20days time hope bro can fullfill you festish just like me.

Do PM me if u wan her ctc

Cheers

supercheongster
06-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Yes bro,

There is a thread going on about her liao...anyway, she is indeed a good gem not to be missed. And yes, heard she is leaving soon but not confirm yet.

Attached is the thread on Xiao Qiao posted sometimes ago: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/122310-prc-xiao-qiao.html

Primus
06-04-2009, 01:41 PM
There is already a thread on Xiao Qiao. Please refer to the following:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/122310-prc-xiao-qiao.html

fengheshang
06-04-2009, 01:45 PM
ok sheeze i didnt know man should have just camp here and got the number from TS haha ok, just let me know if u wan me to pull this thread so that not to confuse fellow bros

cheers

fengheshang
06-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Dear Supercheongster

Please let me know if u wan me to remove the thread. Dont worry i m cool.

Thank you for helping XQ

Cheers

GoldStar
06-04-2009, 03:20 PM
please share the contact , thanks

fengheshang
06-04-2009, 05:43 PM
sorry was told by XQ not to release ctc to newbies withour FRs or postings.

hope you bro understand

fengheshang
06-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Thank you for your PMs but please m not ready to release her ctc to newbies at this moment. hope fellow bros understand.

Nightyhorn
07-04-2009, 01:17 AM
fengheshang brother,

im not a newbie to this line. been cheonging for quite a while, but only register recently.

pm-ed u anyway ;)

zprc
07-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Yoz bro....able to share tis syt ctc...will post FR obce tried her out...

thanks for your time meh....;);)

babelfish
07-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Bro,

Been lookg for a JC SYT for ages! Nw u found one, may i hv ctc, pls? Will post FR when fulfill my fanatsy! U r the man! Tks bro..

Cheers

morse
07-04-2009, 11:59 AM
ME:我想那个....giving her my super shy look.
MABEL:mmm.....那你要给我多少?

That time my heart racing like small rabbit...I try Smb normal rate 4 SYT ....

Me: 80行吗?
MABEL: 不会吧?

ME:不会耽误你很多时间的...办完事我送你去上班.
MABEL:可是80好底哦......
ME:行啦!with my super begging eyes..
MABEL:好吧,可是真的好底哦.

Picture : http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww148/fengheshang/xq.jpg

since other tread also stated damage at $80, how come she still saying too low liao. If bro here want to up her, is it still the same damage? thanks for advice.

fengheshang
07-04-2009, 12:35 PM
fellow bros give her a few more days with the seniors, i will release her ctc to newbies if she is comfortable with the idea.

Thank you for understanding

fengheshang
07-04-2009, 12:41 PM
since other tread also stated damage at $80, how come she still saying too low liao. If bro here want to up her, is it still the same damage? thanks for advice.

yes still at 80 damage, cos this is the price i told her if i m to post thks

nitro-x
07-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Bro can pm me this SYT.

Thanks!:)

usmjordan2
07-04-2009, 01:06 PM
thanks for sharing

~Barramundi~
07-04-2009, 02:35 PM
TS, thanks for the contact, just give u some points.

fengheshang
07-04-2009, 03:32 PM
thanks for sharing

bro u got mail

Joe Fox
06-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Thks to bro FHS for providing this contact...

Been wanting to meet her afew times and din get to do so... finally sms her again last thursday and she told me she is leaving soon... told i am gg away and will be back monday but she say that she will be gg back china already...

anyway try my luck and sms her on monday and she replied....
told her no need to doll up and arrange to pick her at bugis junction .....

when she finally appear... wow... my eyes brighten up... she was wearing something casual... basically t-shirt and shorts... just like one of those young girls u see in town area... first impression was that she looks gd despite not much make up... slight resemblance to taiwanese singer wang xin lin (IMHO) long lashes.. if she make up properly and dressed up... will be expensive KTV material...

long story short....

i went to toilet for a pee... she already stripped and came to help me stripped... then we go wash wash together.... chatty.. chat even when bathing and lying on bed.... finally start by catbath... meticulously go from one shoulder to the lower limb then the other limb and back up again... did BJ and before i can try to paint her... she climb up liao.... she seemed tired so i offer to change to missionary..... go at it for at least 15 or 20 minute... and listen to her moan? groan? restrained screams? i dunno wat is that... finally i released my load... full of sweat....
send her to buy some grocery before dropping her outside the apartment she is staying... found out that she decided to stay and make more money... she was off focus recently and now back on track....

FR as follows:
Looks: give her 7.5 (long lashes, sweet smile and cheerful, kawaii desu)
Figure: Slim young girl
Boobs: A (boobs lovers hv to adjust adjust)
Height: think ard 160 to 162 ba
Weight: should be ard 45
Catbath: 7/10 (give her 0.5 more for her effort)
Fingering: din try
BJ: 6.5/10 (no bonus pt cos can feel her teeth but hardworking as mentioned by other bros)
FJ: 7/10 (not very inventive but can feel her pussy gripping when she shiok)
Attitude: 8/10 (hardworking, willing to please despite SYT n gd looks and say morale boosting stuff i.e. so hard.. how come i feel shiok, etc)
GFE: 7.5/10 (always seemed interested and making small talk)
RTF: Probably will cos din know she squirt.. so hv to verify
Damage: $80 + tips + Room + CD

bros who like Sweet looking girl and not particular about boob size... shld try calling or sms her...

forsakensage
07-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Bro, can pm ctc please? thanks

omglol
07-05-2009, 12:09 PM
bro can pmsg me this bonk

fengheshang
07-05-2009, 01:32 PM
think she is going back this week

fengheshang
07-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Thks to bro FHS for providing this contact...

Been wanting to meet her afew times and din get to do so... finally sms her again last thursday and she told me she is leaving soon... told i am gg away and will be back monday but she say that she will be gg back china already...

anyway try my luck and sms her on monday and she replied....
told her no need to doll up and arrange to pick her at bugis junction .....

when she finally appear... wow... my eyes brighten up... she was wearing something casual... basically t-shirt and shorts... just like one of those young girls u see in town area... first impression was that she looks gd despite not much make up... slight resemblance to taiwanese singer wang xin lin (IMHO) long lashes.. if she make up properly and dressed up... will be expensive KTV material...

long story short....

i went to toilet for a pee... she already stripped and came to help me stripped... then we go wash wash together.... chatty.. chat even when bathing and lying on bed.... finally start by catbath... meticulously go from one shoulder to the lower limb then the other limb and back up again... did BJ and before i can try to paint her... she climb up liao.... she seemed tired so i offer to change to missionary..... go at it for at least 15 or 20 minute... and listen to her moan? groan? restrained screams? i dunno wat is that... finally i released my load... full of sweat....
send her to buy some grocery before dropping her outside the apartment she is staying... found out that she decided to stay and make more money... she was off focus recently and now back on track....

FR as follows:
Looks: give her 7.5 (long lashes, sweet smile and cheerful, kawaii desu)
Figure: Slim young girl
Boobs: A (boobs lovers hv to adjust adjust)
Height: think ard 160 to 162 ba
Weight: should be ard 45
Catbath: 7/10 (give her 0.5 more for her effort)
Fingering: din try
BJ: 6.5/10 (no bonus pt cos can feel her teeth but hardworking as mentioned by other bros)
FJ: 7/10 (not very inventive but can feel her pussy gripping when she shiok)
Attitude: 8/10 (hardworking, willing to please despite SYT n gd looks and say morale boosting stuff i.e. so hard.. how come i feel shiok, etc)
GFE: 7.5/10 (always seemed interested and making small talk)
RTF: Probably will cos din know she squirt.. so hv to verify
Damage: $80 + tips + Room + CD

bros who like Sweet looking girl and not particular about boob size... shld try calling or sms her...

Lucky you got hold of her cos i think she leaving this week

Joe Fox
07-05-2009, 11:03 PM
wow... lucky me... anyway.. any bros who wan Xiao Qiao's contact, pls look for TS... do not pm me hor Thks

JF

blue01
07-05-2009, 11:06 PM
bro, pls pm me this syt
thanks

fengheshang
08-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Hello all

she go back prc liao

omglol
08-05-2009, 01:22 AM
wah lan sad
i only like these type of slim young girls
just when i have my chance to try when oc not around she go back prc

peter_98
08-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Hello all

she go back prc liao

bro, any pics???

Logitech83
10-05-2009, 04:47 PM
cfm she is back?

serious?

Joe Fox
13-05-2009, 07:33 AM
heard from her tt she bought a ticket to fly back this early morning

whycare
13-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Yes. She went back this morning flight. :)
She is definitely one of the best Prc in this line....

theguyz
13-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Yes. She went back this morning flight. :)
She is definitely one of the best Prc in this line....

she is indeed really nice

seen her 4 times