PDA

View Full Version : Bros, please help!

kokokeith
06-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I accidentally shoot inside my girlfriend and now she is very angry with me. She don't even want to pick up my call. What can I do?

pewpew
06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Just be prepared to be daddy~ gratz for your carelessness

wilson1984
06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
she will call you when she is pregnant.

Dun worry bro, i guarantee that.

Xgenre
06-04-2009, 10:44 AM
if within 24 hours, can go see a doctor for 'morning after pills'. Cost abt $50 i think. It's a heavier dose of normal anti-pregnancy pills.

Vincent4499
06-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi Bros,

There is nothing to be angry about.

Maybe next months is very critial for positive or negative.

After positive, you will have to prepared for baby milk,...etc

Now you just wait for another nine months to be promoted to next level.

Fatherhood time.

Both of you have to take the responsbility and be mentally prepared.

"What done cannot be undone"

Lam6969
06-04-2009, 10:51 AM
country needs positive population growth!

Panamera
06-04-2009, 11:11 AM
BTW, T.S, How old are you?

Maxdom
06-04-2009, 11:12 AM
There is nothing anyone can do. May be she is angry cos she doesn't think it is an accident.

She needs to punish you and make sure you wont do it again. Unlikely will breakup with you la! But if she is pregnant, your world should change regardless of what eventually happend.

belowthebelt
06-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Think 2 of you quite young thats why she cant accept and gets angry. Anyway don worry. It also depends on the timing of the month. Not always kana. Timing is crucial. Take what come may.

pewpew
06-04-2009, 11:25 AM
if within 24 hours, can go see a doctor for 'morning after pills'. Cost abt $50 i think. It's a heavier dose of normal anti-pregnancy pills.

I think there are also a kind of brown capsule from bedok interchange (opposite NTUC) that kinda force menses out. Not really sure but i know my ex used to buy that whenever her menses didn't come after 1-2 months.

P.S. I have never misfire for my life!! :cool:

Master007
06-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I agree, you must be taught a lesson. Her not picking up your phone is nothing! No doubt I am a guy also, (and it happened to me before also), I hope you dun have to go through an abortion. When I was 18, that happened to me, till today I am still guilty about it. Dun play if you cant pay.

Panamera
06-04-2009, 11:27 AM
I accidentally shoot inside my girlfriend

Accidentally? Now you scare? Then why didn't you think of using a condom in the 1st place? Are you very young?

justwanadoit
06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
I accidentally shoot inside my girlfriend and now she is very angry with me. She don't even want to pick up my call. What can I do?

you siao or what? u know how many bros here will die to be in your shoes?

cos now u can get away scot free! :D

Xgenre
06-04-2009, 11:38 AM
I think there are also a kind of brown capsule from bedok interchange (opposite NTUC) that kinda force menses out. Not really sure but i know my ex used to buy that whenever her menses didn't come after 1-2 months.

P.S. I have never misfire for my life!! :cool:

I dunno where you are referring to but the pills i'm talking about can be gotten from any GP. Talk to the doctor and get the pill. It's legal, safer.

dragonkiss
06-04-2009, 11:38 AM
bro, you be careful........ if got baby(touch wood), you will live in guilt forever!!
Regardless of abortion or not!!!

Don't let 1 sec of shiokness spoil 1 lifetime of happiness

Criminalz
06-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I think his concern is that the girl not answering his call and she is angry. well, just send her sms loh. and if she still dun reply, then tell her, dun call you anymore.

Panamera
06-04-2009, 12:12 PM
kokokeith, Your " koko" little dear is probably worry-sick of getting pregnant and mad at you for not doing a proper job. It is normal for a young gal to feel this way..young mah!!!

Go visit her in school/home/workplace and work it out. Don't jump to any conclusion and Don't Run Away from Problem (if Any)!!!! :)

infinitiumus
06-04-2009, 12:13 PM
ha ha he is more worried that the girl is angry or ignoring her rather than the baby.

Just have to wait till she has calm down.

this happened to me as well.. Just have to be patient and don't push it.

As for shooting inside.. well.. u have to take responsibility for that.. in the first place when you are doing RAW, you have to be sure of its consequences.. sometimes even without shooting.. u have pre-cum, also can get pregnant.

Dahu
06-04-2009, 12:21 PM
She is only worried and unsure of what may happen. Just give her a few days to mull over the event. What you should do now is to think of what should be done if she is conceived with your child. Dont rush into marriage.

Niceman
06-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Dump Her, Find a new one

geckoSG
06-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Dear Uncle Agony,

I shot inside my GF and now she is not picking up my call, I've lost a hole
to drill for the next few days... Help!!!

Solutions:

Go cry over it... Put a newpaper ad with your FACE on it and say
"I shot inside YOU cos too shiok, my small head rules over the BIG HEAD"

Alternative Solution:

Go find a spider...

Wah piang, like tat also come here for help! _|_ Waste bandwidth!

adibiz_79
06-04-2009, 12:33 PM
u really arking kanina wan.just dump her lar.ur gf not the only pussy around.or u pass her number to me lor,i settle for u

BKnight
06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
kokokeith, you been a samster for more than 6 months, my senior leh

Why you never come to consult Bros before you "went for shooting range"

You should ask" Bro, need advice, tonite/2moro nite I am going to do raw with my little meimei schoolmate, how to avoid shooting inside?"

Walau!! You really not been reading SBF and learn....Before shoot, never come here, going to shoot never think of here, shoot liao, come here and cry!! Know how to shoot but dun know how to unload...

Snake_eater
06-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Nothing to get worried about. Chances is slim. Both party oso at fault. If she let you do it raw, chances is you'll shoot inside. Even if you din shoot, your juices oso have some sperm that can make her pregnant.. So do it raw at your own risk.. :cool:

bangbangben
06-04-2009, 02:26 PM

From the way TS had phrased his question... I guess he meant the following;
"I had cum in her during our last love making session and what can I do now since she don't even want to pick up my call."

You could send her a text message, (Normally called an SMS), with the following text;

"Dear, I am so sorry that I had lost control during our last make out session. I know I was to be blamed but you can't blame me totally, you are so hot and sexy that I just couldn't resist.
I promise to you that you could shoot inside me instead the next time so that I would learn my lesson well."

I would believe she will return your SMS shortly.

tigerprawn
06-04-2009, 03:17 PM
TS, first of all, what do you mean by "accidentally"? Unless you mean you were using a condom which broke, otherwise if you choose to fuck raw, then how do you qualify accidentally? It is not like you dont know or feel it building up just before you cum.

Also, can you provide more details if you want any real constructive suggestions from fellow bros here:

1. Details of your relationship with your gf. How long, what age, at which stage? All these matters. Obviously it is different if you are both teenagers still in school and if you are both adults planning to get married already.

2. And a detailed FR of your sex session with your gf (afterall this is a sex forum so give the bros here something sex related to read) during which you cum inside her so we know what went wrong where in order that we can advise how you can avoid such "accidents" from happening again in future. No point regretting and apologising but dont know how to avoid same kind of "accident" in future.

:)

Waxer
06-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Dump Her, Find a new one

Exactly. Do not for the sake of 1 tree forgo the entire forest.

Book-keeper
06-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Congrats to TS. You have just gotten yourself a baby bonus from Govt.

psp1000
06-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Raw is WAR!! good luck ...:D

WWEF
06-04-2009, 05:53 PM

Accidentally ar?:rolleyes:
I think not. lol
She will call u one lah......in the meantime enjoy while u still can.

Hoon Kee
06-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Let it be a new chapter of your life. ;)

NeoLeDick
06-04-2009, 09:37 PM
All I can say is congrats to you.

needtofuck
06-04-2009, 10:35 PM
TS, lets not jump the gun and panic yet.
Shot in not necessary mean u will get to impregnate her.

I know of so many people who have been trying for years but to no avail.

Anyway I do not know how old you are or your matrimonial plans however if you are of age and am planning to marry her all along then perhaps there is nothing to worry about.

If not, better pray that there is no baby on the way.

Abortion is an option but to some of us....remorse and regret is not a strong enough word to describe the guilt that we feel.
On the other hand.....to get married at such a tender age is also not ideal.....

It damm if do and damm if you dont.

At the end its only you, her and with the help of family can come up with the solution to this predicament.....best of luck bro.

Toyota Honda
06-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Well, I can only say she won't break up with you. It depends on how you react after that.

I have also been through this. but the reaction differs with different girls leh..

The sweetest one I had was...
I pump and pump and shoot in. She was also moaning softly in ecstacy. Then

I: Dear, I shoot in leh..
She: huh?? (in a soft tone, then pout her lips and wanting to cry).
I: (hugging her and rubbing our nose together) I will be responsible if you are pregnant ok? I love you.
She: (pouting her lips and in a crying tonee) I love dear dear too..

The worst reaction I had with another girl was..

I: Wah, shiok.
She: Wah lau eh! Y you shoot in?! I thought I told you don't shoot in! (stood up from doggie position, opened the door and slammed behind her and stormed into the bathroom)
I: (Stare blankly) Oi, y that reaction? Safe period mah..
She: (Come back) Sorry. Later Leslie (her bf) would be fucking me mah. If still got your sperm in me and he see it, how to explain?!
I: O. (held her hand go bathroom) I wash for you lor. Don't be angry. (then peck her cheek) (In the bathroom, 'dig' out my sperm with my cock in her again) Shiok hor?
She: Sigh, y isn't Leslie as fun as you? Y did you appear so late in my life?

Stud00
06-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Bro T.S...
Firstly..What's done cannot be undone. Don't scare yourself for nothing. Sometimes, even if you misfire, the gal won't get pregnant. Either way, you have to calm yourself and start thinking what is the next course of Action..

1) If the gal is pregnant, what are you willing to do?
Marry her? or?

2) Are you ready financially to settle down, and are you mentally prepared?

Either way, Getting all panicky isnt going to solve anything. Take it easy, Get a test kit and hope for the best.
Most important is that you humble yourself and apologise to your girlfriend, like it or not, We guys are always to blame. its time for you to stand by her.. trust me, gals need emotional support especially now..

take care

bochapsing
06-04-2009, 11:34 PM

bro TS,

wat's ur concern? is it (1). "u shoot inside her, scare got baby" or (2)." she's angry and dun pick up ur call"?

if u r worrying abt (1).:
a. if u r adult, then dun worry, just get ready to be a father 9 months later.. marry her if u want..
b. if u r still studying, better go to find some part time and vacation job, earn some $$ for milk powder..
c. if she's under 16, then.... good luck to u........

if u r worrying abt (2).:
then dun worry, she will come back to look for u 9 months later... with ur baby..

nb: all the above r based on the assumption that u hit the jackpot...!!!

:D:D:D

jefftany
07-04-2009, 03:14 AM
TS, no worries la..just let her cool off abit 1st. but do remember to keep calling or sms her to show that you still care(do you?) If she really loves you, she wun ignore you for too long de..
As for wat comes after( if you jackpot or not), you have heard enough advises from the bros here and i am sure you r mature enough to take the correct decisions!
All the best :)

daggerboy
07-04-2009, 08:49 AM
If you love her you will have to wait for her. Maybe you can send her some flowers for a start.

chowweikong.sg
07-04-2009, 09:07 AM
If you love her you will have to wait for her. Maybe you can send her some flowers for a start.

It depends on the situation on how/why u shoot inside her. Were you drunk , or both of you drunk?? Or maybe both of you very shiok and cannot stop? So the blame may not be entirely yours.
Or maybe she want to trap you, mayb want to settle down wif you? We nerver know. Now mayb send some sms and test market. C how and move accordingly

belowthebelt
07-04-2009, 09:46 AM
TS, there are many advice and solutions from the seniors and samsters. Take heed and make the right decision.

Panamera
07-04-2009, 09:49 AM
After so many posting by Bros, no response from T.S

Work things out with his "little" galfrd liao? False alarm? :D:p

geckoSG
07-04-2009, 11:19 AM
I promise to you that you could shoot inside me instead the next time so that I would learn my lesson well."

You sent shivers down my spine with this one! Sounds like having SEX
with a SHEMALE...

Big Sexy
07-04-2009, 11:22 AM
post your FR here la and ask others to up your points..

I accidentally shoot inside my girlfriend.. What can I do?

Panamera
07-04-2009, 11:38 AM
post your FR here la and ask others to up your points..

Yo Bro Big Sexy, Seldom see you here leh? He where got time to post full length FR, he is worry sick now..hopes he is ok, though.

BTW, thanks for the advise previously. Cheers :D

besafe
07-04-2009, 11:42 AM
They say if have unprotected sex with gf just after her menses.. it is safe ?

Frankiestine
07-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Kokokeith, uncle monster frankie give you a little nursery rhyme so next time you go banging you sing to it and remember....

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some fun
Stupid Jack he forgot the cap and now they have a son.

Now Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some more fun
Stupid Jill she forgot the pill now they have another son.

geckoSG
07-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Uncle Lizard also give you one too...

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some little fun

Jack kicked Jill right in the ass, cos she couldn't make him CUM!!!

:D

AngelEye
12-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Dear Uncle Agony,

I shot inside my GF and now she is not picking up my call, I've lost a hole
to drill for the next few days... Help!!!

Solutions:

Go cry over it... Put a newpaper ad with your FACE on it and say
"I shot inside YOU cos too shiok, my small head rules over the BIG HEAD"

Alternative Solution:

Go find a spider...

Wah piang, like tat also come here for help! _|_ Waste bandwidth!

relax.. u were young once.:)

AngelEye
12-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Kokokeith, uncle monster frankie give you a little nursery rhyme so next time you go banging you sing to it and remember....

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some fun
Stupid Jack he forgot the cap and now they have a son.

Now Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some more fun
Stupid Jill she forgot the pill now they have another son.

Uncle Lizard also give you one too...

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some little fun

Jack kicked Jill right in the ass, cos she couldn't make him CUM!!!

:D

wah.... 2 of u very good with children's rhyme..:p

fattyman
12-04-2009, 05:48 PM

This is not accidental, its called "on purpose" :mad:

You don't have to do anything, just wait for her parents to contact your father then you'll know what happen :mad:

sibaysong4u
12-04-2009, 09:15 PM
TS, if you really wan 2 shoot inside,try shooting behind (ANAL) more Shiok,more Tight & 100% won't get PREGNANT!!!:D

simple2kee
12-04-2009, 09:26 PM

bro, how can i help u? call ur girlfriend on ur behalf?
be good, be good.

Beastmaster007
12-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Sorry to hear....

so now positive or negative???

if possitive, u preparing to get married??? If u wan??? Pm me, i'm a professional wedding planner!! I'll give u a discount for ur wedding!!

if negative.... (shit.... Juz lost a potential client!!)....

aiya, if she love u, she'll be back... For more.... If she dun, good atleast u know she is not serious with u....

look @ e bright side, there is always a new hole waitin for u.... Juz dun keepin tryin ur luck.... As u never know when u run out of it....

Frankiestine
15-04-2009, 01:36 PM
wah.... 2 of u very good with children's rhyme..:p

children rhyme...here one for you..

There a monk from Siberia
Who went to Nigeria
There he did to a nun
What he should not have done
And now she is the Mother Superior...:p:p

Chinapuss
15-04-2009, 02:29 PM
In the first place, itz a bit irresponsible of u to have sex with ur girlfriend without using any rubber cause lotz of danger factors involved and pregnancy is one of it...nyway, what is done cannot be undone...be responsible and remember tat the baby that is going to be formed in her tummy soon is an innocent party...NEVER ABORT THE BABY!!

Peugeot
15-04-2009, 07:44 PM
kokokeith... I suggest you msg her and say no matter what happen " I will stand by you" Melt her heart first then find out what exactly happen. Maybe it's because you cum prematurely and she is angry with you? hee :D

old_yet_horny
15-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Sounds like the GF machiam underage leh...:eek:

If not why such big hooha??

Just take morning pills will do.

Hope not another lost of innocent life (baby)...:(

Mkampf
16-04-2009, 12:18 AM
you siao or what? u know how many bros here will die to be in your shoes?

cos now u can get away scot free! :D

You are damn funni :D

rav_taz
16-04-2009, 12:37 AM
B careful in future...
Safety first...

Panamera
16-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Sounds like the GF machiam underage leh...:eek:

If not why such big hooha??

Just take morning pills will do.

Hope not another lost of innocent life (baby)...:(

Bro old_yet_horny, Think it's too late for whatever pills now, no reply or news from T.S. but again, it could be just a false alarm..

LostALau
16-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Well, I can only say she won't break up with you. It depends on how you react after that.

I have also been through this. but the reaction differs with different girls leh..

The sweetest one I had was...
I pump and pump and shoot in. She was also moaning softly in ecstacy. Then

I: Dear, I shoot in leh..
She: huh?? (in a soft tone, then pout her lips and wanting to cry).
I: (hugging her and rubbing our nose together) I will be responsible if you are pregnant ok? I love you.
She: (pouting her lips and in a crying tonee) I love dear dear too..

The worst reaction I had with another girl was..

I: Wah, shiok.
She: Wah lau eh! Y you shoot in?! I thought I told you don't shoot in! (stood up from doggie position, opened the door and slammed behind her and stormed into the bathroom)
I: (Stare blankly) Oi, y that reaction? Safe period mah..
She: (Come back) Sorry. Later Leslie (her bf) would be fucking me mah. If still got your sperm in me and he see it, how to explain?!
I: O. (held her hand go bathroom) I wash for you lor. Don't be angry. (then peck her cheek) (In the bathroom, 'dig' out my sperm with my cock in her again) Shiok hor?
She: Sigh, y isn't Leslie as fun as you? Y did you appear so late in my life?

Bro, u damn power man. For so long I have not found a gal whom I can do raw. Really envy u. Yam Seng!