PDA

View Full Version : where and how much for sexual disease testing?

justwanadoit
06-04-2009, 09:27 AM
can bros advise?

i want to go for a check up in singapore and want one that check for all mor most types of sexual disease. Hopefully you can give clinics that are cheap and good. :)

you can pm me or just reply here.

thanks.

gofuckspider
06-04-2009, 09:43 AM
bro, think DSC cheapest liao n safe somemore got subsidies if u sporean..last few mths i did the tests aveg abt $60+..depends wat u tests u take n any medication needed..best of luck..

xxxtasy
14-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Action for AIDS (http://www.afa.org.sg/)

DSC

quick tests for 40$

wiwi
15-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Hi anyone knows how long does DSC STD test takes ?

QQBoy
15-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Your neighbourhood GP also can provide such tests if you feel paiseh to go DSC.

tree3
16-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi anyone knows how long does DSC STD test takes ?

Depends on the test and depends on how long is the queue. THe fastest I've experienced so far (Thank God only twice) is 45 min. The longest being 2 hrs. You need to go for counselling first, then the nurse to take sample of your pus or rashes, finally then to the doctors to assess the results of the lab test.

wiwi
17-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Depends on the test and depends on how long is the queue. THe fastest I've experienced so far (Thank God only twice) is 45 min. The longest being 2 hrs. You need to go for counselling first, then the nurse to take sample of

your pus or rashes, finally then to the doctors to assess the results of the lab test.
Hi what i meant was i took blood and urine test for std screening. How long till result is out ? It has been 1
Days now

Hi wat