PDA

View Full Version : What time is it? CLUBBING TIME!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

vaxvms
19-09-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
NB...you always got mission...care to share it?

nabei last nite no mission wat
settle something at 181

thks for ur info!!!

waypastprime
19-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
did u sms me yesterday???
if have me reply 2X and no reply??

Haha.... u are right!!! It's mi... hehe.... :D

jng1103
19-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
That kind of mission doesnt please our CO jimbo much lah.... Hey, next time u must go with us ok??? Too bad, the turnout is exactly 10 just enough for two cars... if not we surely involved coz the legendary one.... :p

walao... got outing never jio me... sightseeing??? i was at DBO with my ang mo fren... got a lady approached me n asked if i was a gay with my ang mo fren... haha... she got big boobs manz...

tot i was the king of toilet... nah... i aint seeing the real thing yet. i was in the toilet and bunch of guys there... overheard a lady in the next cubicle with another guy. squard down to clarify if 4 legs or two legs... hehe... not sure wat they were doing there but many guys were giggled when they saw the lady out of the men's toilet with a guy. dat's wat i call, BRAVO !!!

jimbo

cheongkid
19-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jng1103
walao... got outing never jio me... sightseeing??? i was at DBO with my ang mo fren... got a lady approached me n asked if i was a gay with my ang mo fren... haha... she got big boobs manz...

tot i was the king of toilet... nah... i aint seeing the real thing yet. i was in the toilet and bunch of guys there... overheard a lady in the next cubicle with another guy. squard down to clarify if 4 legs or two legs... hehe... not sure wat they were doing there but many guys were giggled when they saw the lady out of the men's toilet with a guy. dat's wat i call, BRAVO !!!

jimbo
Aiyah go JB papaya farm you interested meh? kekeke...maybe that girl interested in 3-some. Imagine she taking in both Asian + Caucasian cocks at the same time...steam man!!!

Walan! A bunch of guys giggling in the toilet, behaving like schoolgirls...they gay or what? Maybe that couple were bf/gf and the rest were his friends giving moral support...

:D

Punanilovr
20-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Aiyah go JB papaya farm you interested meh? kekeke...maybe that girl interested in 3-some. Imagine she taking in both Asian + Caucasian cocks at the same time...steam man!!!

Walan! A bunch of guys giggling in the toilet, behaving like schoolgirls...they gay or what? Maybe that couple were bf/gf and the rest were his friends giving moral support...

Well said...
Hahhaha....bro Jim, why dont u ask her why so kay-poh and then proceed with asking her, u want yor big neh neh kena squeezed?
Man, I think someone better do something with the toilet. Soon, there will be two lines outside: One for normal business and one for "special" business. Hahahahah....

waypastprime
21-09-2003, 01:00 AM

jimbo

Since when going to JB for 'excursion' interest u huh?? It's definitely not ur cup of tea lah..... Wat's the point of asking when i already knew the outcome??

Hmmm..... Cant agree more with regards to wat bro puna had said... Two queues for entrance to toilets.... One question: Do they provide express queue like DbO for 'special business'??? :D

cheongkid
21-09-2003, 03:13 AM
Hmmm..... Cant agree more with regards to wat bro puna had said... Two queues for entrance to toilets.... One question: Do they provide express queue like DbO for 'special business'??? :D
Like that must employ 'an-neh' to jaga liao... :D

Spaceman
22-09-2003, 12:22 AM

jimbo

So happening meh??!! Hmm.... must go there some day....

vaxvms
22-09-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Spaceman
So happening meh??!! Hmm.... must go there some day....

tat onli happen once a while onli i tink in SG
but in other asia countries this is common

sillipore chiong so boring.....................

vaxvms
22-09-2003, 09:17 AM

than i be the an-neh loh
can waive cover some and see got any quickie in the ladies or nt
heehee............

waypastprime
22-09-2003, 10:37 AM

Where can I get the application forms huh??? :p

cheongkid
22-09-2003, 03:52 PM
Where can I get the application forms huh??? :p
Get it from Jimbo, he's the president of the Toilet Association. :D

waypastprime
22-09-2003, 03:57 PM

Oopsss..... So he managed the groups of ah ne huh???? :D

vaxvms
22-09-2003, 05:25 PM

tot u mr everything??
got this part-time job avalable let me share ur work-load okay?

jng1103
22-09-2003, 11:21 PM

knn... u wanna kena from me huh? haha... i quit toilet biz oredi ok? anyway, my ang moh fren went back UK liao... no more fun.

so, when u guys come out cheong? i may be away this weekend. sigh... ladies nite???

jimbo

vaxvms
23-09-2003, 10:14 AM
knn... u wanna kena from me huh? haha... i quit toilet biz oredi ok? anyway, my ang moh fren went back UK liao... no more fun.

so, when u guys come out cheong? i may be away this weekend. sigh... ladies nite???

jimbo

hey man getting lucky recently U?

jng1103
23-09-2003, 06:08 PM
hey man getting lucky recently U?

How much luck could i hv without U?

jimbo

vaxvms
24-09-2003, 04:33 PM
How much luck could i hv without U?

jimbo

come on dun tell me w/o me u got no lobang???
toilet incident i also not wif U wat and u can do it!!!

vaxvms
24-09-2003, 04:34 PM
LADIES NITE AGAIN...............

jng1103
24-09-2003, 04:55 PM

I ONZ u.... sms/call me...

jimbo

vaxvms
25-09-2003, 11:59 AM
I ONZ u.... sms/call me...

jimbo

told U me will rest till my exam over liao rite?
me post ladies nite is to remind bro time to rumbo again

so u went???

waypastprime
25-09-2003, 12:10 PM

so u went???

Knn... ur previous posting is so misleading.... Bro Jim thought that u are available for yesterday's event... :o

vaxvms
25-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Knn... ur previous posting is so misleading.... Bro Jim thought that u are available for yesterday's event... :o

alamak so many chiongster ard here
w/o me still can chiong lah rite?

tink i better stay behind the scene and read thread enough liao

:p

waypastprime
25-09-2003, 04:53 PM
alamak so many chiongster ard here
w/o me still can chiong lah rite?

tink i better stay behind the scene and read thread enough liao

But not many people are as experienced as u do.... ;)

vaxvms
25-09-2003, 05:00 PM
But not many people are as experienced as u do.... ;)

u seem lao jiao to me too
next time meet up wif u club .......
but actually tot of organising 1 oversea trip more fun

waypastprime
25-09-2003, 05:16 PM
u seem lao jiao to me too
next time meet up wif u club .......
but actually tot of organising 1 oversea trip more fun

Why not join mi at the Malaysian Scene??? :)

jng1103
26-09-2003, 12:00 AM

so u went???

i didnt go anywhere on wed nite. had meeting till late... too tired to cheong...

jimbo

vaxvms
26-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Why not join mi at the Malaysian Scene??? :)

JB?KL?PJ?or some hidden places??

vaxvms
26-09-2003, 11:59 AM
i didnt go anywhere on wed nite. had meeting till late... too tired to cheong...

jimbo

work more important as earn $$$ first
got $$$ wanna chiong any time also can :)

cheongkid
26-09-2003, 12:20 PM
JB?KL?PJ?or some hidden places??
Where else but JB LSB lor... :D

vaxvms
26-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Where else but JB LSB lor... :D

chey!!!
lsb me scare scare
i must well gg tropical inn knock the room door better
RM$130 onli :)

waypastprime
26-09-2003, 03:28 PM
chey!!!
lsb me scare scare
i must well gg tropical inn knock the room door better
RM$130 onli :)

Why are u scared of JB LSB???? :confused:

vaxvms
26-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Why are u scared of JB LSB???? :confused:

no lah not onli jb LSB lah, sg also sianzzz
worst is when billing time esp lights-on
see all those aunties face nearly vomit
haizzzzzzzzzzzzz

but agree jb girl quality in LSB better, preger those wif rm
long time no gg liao
is crystal palace still ard?

waypastprime
26-09-2003, 08:47 PM
no lah not onli jb LSB lah, sg also sianzzz
worst is when billing time esp lights-on
see all those aunties face nearly vomit
haizzzzzzzzzzzzz

but agree jb girl quality in LSB better, preger those wif rm
long time no gg liao
is crystal palace still ard?

I dont know Crystal Palace still lies there or not??? But one thing to be sure is that it's not in the list of happening places nowadays...

FYI LSBs in Sing is uncomparable to the ones in JB ...... :o

meatlover
26-09-2003, 08:56 PM

Indeed ... LSB in SG CMI ... Esp those in JC area (those pubs with ladies for ST/LT not included) and Balastier area ... Most of the ladies (yes!! ladies and not girls due to their age) there are malaysians working as factory production operators in the day and work in LSB in the night ... Ever went to Romeo (the ladies at least in their 30s - 40s and somemore CMI ... lau chio still nvm) in JC ... Pui Pui Pui ... See the standard quick quick drink finish the bottle and f off ... :mad:

Rof|maoxz
27-09-2003, 09:40 AM
I dont know Crystal Palace still lies there or not??? But one thing to be sure is that it's not in the list of happening places nowadays...

Bro, crystal palace I & II have been closed due to the crack-down by the custom authorities. Heard fr my close frd who worked there as captain, he said that due to insufficient coffee$$$ given to them as compared to ABB. But CP is definitely a memorable place to chiong for.

Rof|maoxz
27-09-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Indeed ... LSB in SG CMI ... Esp those in JC area (those pubs with ladies for ST/LT not included) and Balastier area ... Most of the ladies (yes!! ladies and not girls due to their age) there are malaysians working as factory production operators in the day and work in LSB in the night ... Ever went to Romeo (the ladies at least in their 30s - 40s and somemore CMI ... lau chio still nvm) in JC ... Pui Pui Pui ... See the standard quick quick drink finish the bottle and f off ... :mad:

Haha bro, never never step in there as these places r' merely one of the joints set up by those big-time bookies or underground bosses to cover up their profits earned elsewhere. You can definitely see them during monday nite whereby they r' busy counting their money for their operations. Those women there r' just filling up the post, so why wasted your hard-earned $$ over there? The most is there bring u into a filthy toliet and perform HJ, ruba ruba with you. End of nite debrief, women of all kinds flock to you with hands sticking out. You will leave the lounge thinking what made you step into it?

jng1103
27-09-2003, 11:51 AM
hey bros,
seems like our group is slowly shifting their focus out of sillypore. glad u guys help to raise the GDP of my mainland. kam sia...

anyway, dun forget to dial 1-900-jimbo whenever there is a trip to JB LSB ok? if i'm not on biz trip, i sure ONZ... hehe... i dun mind helping my mainland... hehe...

got few chicks called me up to cheong while i was on my way back to msia... they r not very chio (benchmark on bro way's standard). if any bros r interested to go clubbing with them, i can try to arrange... no $$$ back gurantee ok? haha...

long time no see my bros here... miss u guys... esp bro vax, rof, way, cheongkid, vinno, puna, etc...

jimbo

waypastprime
27-09-2003, 03:26 PM
hey bros,
seems like our group is slowly shifting their focus out of sillypore. glad u guys help to raise the GDP of my mainland. kam sia...

anyway, dun forget to dial 1-900-jimbo whenever there is a trip to JB LSB ok? if i'm not on biz trip, i sure ONZ... hehe... i dun mind helping my mainland... hehe...

got few chicks called me up to cheong while i was on my way back to msia... they r not very chio (benchmark on bro way's standard). if any bros r interested to go clubbing with them, i can try to arrange... no $$$ back gurantee ok? haha...

long time no see my bros here... miss u guys... esp bro vax, rof, way, cheongkid, vinno, puna, etc...

jimbo

So are u telling mi NOT to go with u??? Haha.... coz they fall under my standards???? Hmm..... right now got quite hooked up with JB LSBs leh.... u wanna join mi or u prefer to have the kick of fishing (Ahem... freebies... hehe)

Where did u get the chicks' contacts???? From our HQ again??? If they fall below the range then I expect my money to be back.... I dont care!!!! Haha.... Will definitely meet u guys again even if it's just one dinner only..... go arrange lor bro Jim.... :)

cheongkid
27-09-2003, 03:47 PM
hey bros,

jimbo
must expand and diversify our interests mah...to improve bilateral relationship. when wanna go?

got KT must share, the gals also 'lian bang mei'? not sure about wpp's standard but no good got 7-day one-to-one exchange or not? :D

yup, it's been quite a while since we last met. hope you arrange a get-together soon.

waypastprime
27-09-2003, 04:23 PM
must expand and diversify our interests mah...to improve bilateral relationship. when wanna go?

got KT must share, the gals also 'lian bang mei'? not sure about wpp's standard but no good got 7-day one-to-one exchange or not? :D

yup, it's been quite a while since we last met. hope you arrange a get-together soon.

Oh come on, if it's not good.... straightaway change on the spot.... why need a 7 Day money back guarantee huh???? Haha...

Yup, I have only met u since last week.... Others quite long time liao.... Hey when are u joining us for the papaya farms??? :p

cheongkid
27-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Oh come on, if it's not good.... straightaway change on the spot.... why need a 7 Day money back guarantee huh???? Haha...

Yup, I have only met u since last week.... Others quite long time liao.... Hey when are u joining us for the papaya farms??? :p
ya hor, very long didn't step into jb liao. me should be very free from next thur onwards, on 2 weeks leave.

jng1103
28-09-2003, 10:45 AM
wow... cheong JB LSB? hmm.... not a bad idea. as i'm quite tied up with my hectic n unexpected schedule, i can no longer arrange any sessions. someone has to take over after my intensive training with u guys... got to learn to be a leader.... hehe...

anyway, just let me know if there are any outings, be it JB LSB or just coffee bean.

regarding the chicks, got to know them from DBO. few of them quite ok but i'm not really into it. i dun mind sharing with u guys but be warned dat they all failed bro way's ISO9002 ok?

where's our bro vax/puna/rof? secret missions? hehe

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
28-09-2003, 11:45 AM
Still alive lah. Juz that no energy left to chiong onli.:(

Punanilovr
30-09-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Still alive lah. Juz that no energy left to chiong onli.:(

Wuah bro...
What happen? Why so fast no energy liao? Kekekeke....

Rof|maoxz
30-09-2003, 11:36 AM

jimbo [/B]

Secret missions? Where got? Me like a bird in a cage. Haiz. Btw where's Vinno gone to? It's time for holy congregation. Hehe. :p

vaxvms
30-09-2003, 05:39 PM
wow... cheong JB LSB? hmm.... not a bad idea. as i'm quite tied up with my hectic n unexpected schedule, i can no longer arrange any sessions. someone has to take over after my intensive training with u guys... got to learn to be a leader.... hehe...

anyway, just let me know if there are any outings, be it JB LSB or just coffee bean.

regarding the chicks, got to know them from DBO. few of them quite ok but i'm not really into it. i dun mind sharing with u guys but be warned dat they all failed bro way's ISO9002 ok?

jimbo

bro me still in sg but not gg to chiong for 1 mth
exam comin so bo bien got to study

meantime enjoy!!!

vaxvms
30-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Wuah bro...
What happen? Why so fast no energy liao? Kekekeke....

u come back sg liao?
so dun wanna backa again as chick are too easy to hook oversea????
but i must admit oversea party is really FUN!!!

Punanilovr
01-10-2003, 11:51 AM
u come back sg liao?

Not yet bro....not yet.
Plus I hear u in class, so won't be back so soon yet. Wait till u done first. Kekekeke....
Overseas now I also tired of cheonging already. Girls like always all over u. Make me sian. No more challenge.

treehouse
01-10-2003, 01:55 PM
u come back sg liao?

Hey bro,

I am back from overseas trip. I have a great time in US, Shanghai, HK, Korea and KL. Fun is an understatment, especially in Shanghai we got 15 bros in the KTV room and 3 guys with 2 gals in a villa. It is really amazing, we have gals. ciga, a lot of drinks, great food and unfortable massage.

Almost everday we have stay up until 4.00am and wake up again the next day 10am.

Hey, we should chiong together again soon.

jng1103
01-10-2003, 04:35 PM
LADIES NITE!!! CALLING ALL WOLVES!!!

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
01-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Ladies @ where? MW or DB? Might consider going... :rolleyes:

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by treehouse
Hey bro,

I am back from overseas trip. I have a great time in US, Shanghai, HK, Korea and KL. Fun is an understatment, especially in Shanghai we got 15 bros in the KTV room and 3 guys with 2 gals in a villa. It is really amazing, we have gals. ciga, a lot of drinks, great food and unfortable massage.

Almost everday we have stay up until 4.00am and wake up again the next day 10am.

Hey, we should chiong together again soon.

china is always fun provided u play the rite game wif the rite girl
will not be free till nov
till then cheerzzzzzzzzzz

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 11:58 AM
LADIES NITE!!! CALLING ALL WOLVES!!!

jimbo

WOLVES CALL IN WOLVES............

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Not yet bro....not yet.
Plus I hear u in class, so won't be back so soon yet. Wait till u done first. Kekekeke....
Overseas now I also tired of cheonging already. Girls like always all over u. Make me sian. No more challenge.

u are rite
oversea easier to get girl esp u in JKT some more

waypastprime
09-10-2003, 12:12 PM
WOLVES CALL IN WOLVES............

I thought u are still preparing for your exams???? :confused:

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 05:01 PM
I thought u are still preparing for your exams???? :confused:

last nite finish 1 paper
another 1 on mth end so back to work and start reading the old thread
any happening so far?

testlan
09-10-2003, 05:04 PM
never mind about .... lets go Devil Bar. HAppening there

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by testlan

DB happening meh?

waypastprime
09-10-2003, 05:14 PM
last nite finish 1 paper
another 1 on mth end so back to work and start reading the old thread
any happening so far?

Our dear CO is still pinning hopes that u can join him asap.... :o

cheongkid
09-10-2003, 05:15 PM
DB happening meh?
Today Thursday...DB got pole-dancing performance.

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Today Thursday...DB got pole-dancing performance.

fat pig flyin iszit?
me no chiong lah
kopi still okay if u free

jng1103
09-10-2003, 05:32 PM

was at DB over the weekend with another fren. met up with bro spacey but without his 'citi gals' as expected. (another talking hero doing zero???)

was invited by lesbians' frens to 'Why Not' at tanjong pagar. it's a gay bar n 80% of the crowd r MEN. couldnt take it anymore n zoomed off at 1am...

planning to go either DB or DBO this weekend but without bro vax, dun think the nite will be much fun... perhaps we should arrange a mission to JB LSB. I can always contact our JB King bro Dez to be our tour guide. any bro interested? The trip will NOT be commissioned without bro vax/CK/way/rof. (peer pressure???) hehe...

jimbo

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 05:50 PM
was at DB over the weekend with another fren. met up with bro spacey but without his 'citi gals' as expected. (another talking hero doing zero???)

was invited by lesbians' frens to 'Why Not' at tanjong pagar. it's a gay bar n 80% of the crowd r MEN. couldnt take it anymore n zoomed off at 1am...

planning to go either DB or DBO this weekend but without bro vax, dun think the nite will be much fun... perhaps we should arrange a mission to JB LSB. I can always contact our JB King bro Dez to be our tour guide. any bro interested? The trip will NOT be commissioned without bro vax/CK/way/rof. (peer pressure???) hehe...

jimbo

ur "sale" cum "marketing" tot vali good hoh

cheongkid
09-10-2003, 05:56 PM
fat pig flyin iszit?
me no chiong lah
kopi still okay if u free
yup that's right bro. under the influence of alcohol, flying pigs also will become graceful swans...:D

cheongkid
09-10-2003, 05:57 PM

jimbo
eh, this weekend you no need go back motherland meh?

vaxvms
09-10-2003, 05:58 PM

he got lobang in his motherland??

cheongkid
09-10-2003, 06:04 PM
he got lobang in his motherland??
no lah, work commitments.

Rof|maoxz
09-10-2003, 07:47 PM

jimbo

Chiong local scene I can. But if go JB very difficult to get approval lah. Jimbo u decide when lah. Almost 2mths bo meet liao.

testlan
09-10-2003, 07:57 PM
deviless brudders , very well written le....u all cheong like devils and write like devil......so solid ..I must go devil bar often lo

jng1103
10-10-2003, 12:37 AM

nope... this weekend will be stationed in SG to take care of some local biz.

jimbo

jng1103
10-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Chiong local scene I can. But if go JB very difficult to get approval lah. Jimbo u decide when lah. Almost 2mths bo meet liao.

yeah... long time no meet u lor... hows ur 'situation'? i'll try to arrange a session soon...

jimbo

jng1103
10-10-2003, 12:45 AM
deviless brudders , very well written le....u all cheong like devils and write like devil......so solid ..I must go devil bar often lo

DB solid??? happenings? i dun think so... better ask our bros here... i still prefer our HQ (mdm wong) or DBO. any other better suggestions?

jimbo

waypastprime
10-10-2003, 09:02 AM
DB solid??? happenings? i dun think so... better ask our bros here... i still prefer our HQ (mdm wong) or DBO. any other better suggestions?

jimbo

Ya.... the gay pub that u went previously lor.... :D

Punanilovr
10-10-2003, 06:50 PM
Ya.... the gay pub that u went previously lor.... :D

Wuah wuah....
long time since I'm gone, now u guys even venture into gay pubs liao for fishing??? Market that bad meh????
Or, all kena taken by bro vax liao? Kekekekek....:D

vaxvms
14-10-2003, 10:44 AM
Wuah wuah....
long time since I'm gone, now u guys even venture into gay pubs liao for fishing??? Market that bad meh????
Or, all kena taken by bro vax liao? Kekekekek....:D

me hiding deep deep in the mountain u still wanna disturb me
haizzzzzz...............................

cheongkid
24-10-2003, 01:54 PM
Hop on TheBus (http://www.thebus.com.sg/home.htm) for all you club-hoppers!

jng1103
25-10-2003, 12:12 AM

cool... does it allow MO (Mass Orgy) in the bus? I think it's gonna be a great experience (not the MO lar...). I'll join if we hv enuf members onboard. Count me in...

bro CK, r u gonna be the CO for this event? hehe...

jimbo

vaxvms
28-10-2003, 10:47 PM

seem like a new experience,massing in the bus

vaxvms
28-10-2003, 10:48 PM
cool... does it allow MO (Mass Orgy) in the bus? I think it's gonna be a great experience (not the MO lar...). I'll join if we hv enuf members onboard. Count me in...

bro CK, r u gonna be the CO for this event? hehe...

jimbo

think all of us will bzi doing dirty dancin wif chick on the bus, rubbing at each other private part
heeheeeeeeeeee

cheongkid
28-10-2003, 10:51 PM
think all of us will bzi doing dirty dancin wif chick on the bus, rubbing at each other private part
heeheeeeeeeeee
Bang Bus episode XXX? :D

vaxvms
28-10-2003, 11:13 PM

are u ready for it?

babebo
29-10-2003, 02:12 PM
are u ready for it?

Ya,,, I am ready to go Devil Bar to 9.....at bar top dancing.....C u

jng1103
30-10-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by babebo
Ya,,, I am ready to go Devil Bar to 9.....at bar top dancing.....C u

so, any solid FR?

jimbo

waypastprime
30-10-2003, 09:41 AM

I dont mind working as the director or camera man.... At times, can use my hands to reach out the gals' butts..... Hehe... :D

lingoBoy
30-10-2003, 11:13 AM
I dont mind working as the director or camera man.... At times, can use my hands to reach out the gals' butts..... Hehe... :D

Touch girls' butt?haha....I went to Zouk a few months with a group of 5 brothers....my friend go touch the the ass of a girl...the girl is very chio lah...and her bf starts to push my friend...my friend said accidentally touch....then we help my friend..and almost got into a fight....I was punched also as I was wanting to help my friend...wah lao...then kena chased out by bouncers. Lan Lan,we Go to nearby kopi tiam drink kopi...down there I ask my friend to tell the truth....he said it was actually not accident,he did it on intention,and almost got us into trouble...If police come,tua ki liao...all jialat....so,better not touch man...if wanna touch,touch the ass of your own girlfriend,that was what i always do,but now,I am single liao.....

Cheers
lingoboy

vaxvms
31-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
Touch girls' butt?haha....I went to Zouk a few months with a group of 5 brothers....my friend go touch the the ass of a girl...the girl is very chio lah...and her bf starts to push my friend...my friend said accidentally touch....then we help my friend..and almost got into a fight....I was punched also as I was wanting to help my friend...wah lao...then kena chased out by bouncers. Lan Lan,we Go to nearby kopi tiam drink kopi...down there I ask my friend to tell the truth....he said it was actually not accident,he did it on intention,and almost got us into trouble...If police come,tua ki liao...all jialat....so,better not touch man...if wanna touch,touch the ass of your own girlfriend,that was what i always do,but now,I am single liao.....

Cheers
lingoboy

even police come also no evidence wat
if they wanna come club be prepare to kenna "molest" or "rape"

waypastprime
31-10-2003, 12:15 PM
even police come also no evidence wat
if they wanna come club be prepare to kenna "molest" or "rape"

So what's ur mentality huh??? To molest or to be molested??? :D

vaxvms
31-10-2003, 02:34 PM
So what's ur mentality huh??? To molest or to be molested??? :D

dun say like tat lah
it take two hands to clap u know

waypastprime
31-10-2003, 02:50 PM
dun say like tat lah

Then that's mutual agreement liao..... The word 'molest' will not even come into the picture... :p

jng1103
01-11-2003, 12:57 AM
dun say like tat lah

bro, when u come out of mountain? wait for u to guide us cheong DBO.... give me a call... ok?

jimbo

vaxvms
03-11-2003, 03:38 PM
bro, when u come out of mountain? wait for u to guide us cheong DBO.... give me a call... ok?

jimbo

next wk!!!

Punanilovr
03-11-2003, 04:20 PM
next wk!!!

When when when...???
Please give us exact time n place to gather, si fu!! :D

jng1103
03-11-2003, 11:43 PM
next wk!!!

wow.... sleeping giant is AWAKE !!!

jimbo

lingoBoy
04-11-2003, 09:43 AM

jimbo

I also want to go!!!! But I am only 20 years old,can I go???

waypastprime
04-11-2003, 09:55 AM
I also want to go!!!! But I am only 20 years old,can I go???

Madam Wong's crowd averaging 23 and more... If u think it suits u then it should be fine..... :)

lingoBoy
04-11-2003, 10:04 AM
Madam Wong's crowd averaging 23 and more... If u think it suits u then it should be fine..... :)

I don't mind lah....of course...bro way,how old are you ah?

waypastprime
04-11-2003, 10:30 AM
I don't mind lah....of course...bro way,how old are you ah?

Me???? Younger than u lor.... me only 16.... :D

lingoBoy
04-11-2003, 10:38 AM

wah lao...dun bluff lah...tell me the truth leh.....:(

waypastprime
04-11-2003, 10:42 AM

Why u dun believe???? :confused: The truth is so hard to swallow meh???

cheongkid
04-11-2003, 12:19 PM
bro wpp may be only 16 but got chao lao face of 30...:D

waypastprime
04-11-2003, 12:24 PM
bro wpp may be only 16 but got chao lao face of 30...:D

Sssshhhhhhh!!!!!! Not that loud..... Haha.... :D

P.S: And you are the opposite as stated right???

vaxvms
04-11-2003, 10:36 PM
When when when...???
Please give us exact time n place to gather, si fu!! :D

u back in sg liao?

vaxvms
04-11-2003, 10:38 PM

jimbo

dun say like tat again lah
so wat is the latest nite spot now?
me lost touch liao must guide me okay

waypastprime
05-11-2003, 09:03 AM

Guide??? Girl guide can??? :D

Kdajong99
05-11-2003, 09:06 AM

hmm...so u're 2 years my senior lor....:o

waypastprime
05-11-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
hmm...so u're 2 years my senior lor....:o

......................... *speechless*

lingoBoy
05-11-2003, 10:28 AM
......................... *speechless*

I am the youngest !!!!!!!

Cam^Shaft
05-11-2003, 11:02 AM

bro vaxms can rem me or not ?
me also lost touch liao
been several months since my last posting

how u doing these days
must chiong together again ler one of these days~~~

cheongkid
05-11-2003, 12:09 PM
must gather for a rendezvous soon!!!

jng1103
05-11-2003, 11:13 PM

YES!!! Let's party !!! Keep me update ok?

jimbo

vaxvms
08-11-2003, 12:00 AM

ok u start a planning
plan chiong period is next wed till sat.....................
or u have better date
ye ye sheng ge - "nite nite high song"

vaxvms
08-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
bro vaxms can rem me or not ?
me also lost touch liao
been several months since my last posting

how u doing these days
must chiong together again ler one of these days~~~~

u are jeff rite?me fine!
are u in one of the HOTSTUFF magazine few issue back??
maybe i see wrongly but tat guy same same ur style

Cam^Shaft
08-11-2003, 08:46 AM
u are jeff rite?me fine!

yah thats me ur eye quite shape
heh heh with two ang moh right ? heh heh those are my suppliers
they are here to give training to my dealers
anyway when's next chiong session?
any chance u guys going to chiong on monday night ?
cos monday i more easily able to get permit from oscar charlie

cheongkid
08-11-2003, 10:17 AM
u are jeff rite?me fine!
what HOTSTUFF mag? sounds interesting leh...:D

vaxvms
09-11-2003, 02:17 AM
yah thats me ur eye quite shape
heh heh with two ang moh right ? heh heh those are my suppliers
they are here to give training to my dealers
anyway when's next chiong session?
any chance u guys going to chiong on monday night ?
cos monday i more easily able to get permit from oscar charlie

prefer mid wk till fri leh
so u have lobang doing ICE?

vaxvms
09-11-2003, 02:18 AM
what HOTSTUFF mag? sounds interesting leh...:D

is a auto-mobile magazine lah
u interested meh?

Punanilovr
09-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Went to China Black last nite.
Looks like the girls' quality is declining and guys puke more easily everywhere. I wonder if two of them is a cause n effect relationship.

liketoplay
09-11-2003, 11:12 AM
seems like most of the old timers are in semi retirement... not much frs and outings reported

jng1103
09-11-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by liketoplay
seems like most of the old timers are in semi retirement... not much frs and outings reported

r u talking about me? haha... yes, i'm semi retired liao... haha... just wait for bro vax/puna/cheongkid/way/rof to wake me up... hehe...

jimbo

vaxvms
10-11-2003, 01:24 AM
ok lets start a poll of whr to chiong this wk
it can be ktv,disco or u suggest to see how the respond

wed

thurs

fri

waypastprime
10-11-2003, 10:15 AM

wed

thurs

fri

Ktv can??? But i guessed that doesnt interest our CO Jimbo much.... :o

jng1103
10-11-2003, 07:18 PM

sorry... me not into ktv. u guys hv fun... anyway, bz fishing now... damn, so many fishes yet so little time... haha

jimbo

vaxvms
10-11-2003, 09:58 PM

u suggest loh
one nite ktv one nite clubbing

vaxvms
10-11-2003, 10:00 PM
sorry... me not into ktv. u guys hv fun... anyway, bz fishing now... damn, so many fishes yet so little time... haha

jimbo

wow so many fishes????
jio them out clubbing and have mass ORGY leh
heehee

jng1103
10-11-2003, 11:51 PM
wow so many fishes????
jio them out clubbing and have mass ORGY leh
heehee

i haven tasted the fishes yet... how to share? let me do the QC test n update u the results... ok?

anyway, i'm quite tied up....

jimbo

Punanilovr
11-11-2003, 12:02 AM
i haven tasted the fishes yet... how to share? let me do the QC test n update u the results... ok?

anyway, i'm quite tied up....

jimbo

Tied up...??
Uhhhh...I like to try that. Sounds kinda kinky yet fun. Heheheheh....

Attn all bro club cheongsters,
PM bro way yor HP number, CEFO is back rolling now. Need more kaki to cheong clubs.

Punanilovr
11-11-2003, 12:18 AM

wed

thurs

fri

Knn....bro, i sms u but nvr even reply to me.
Bro jim, I tried to call u but did u change your hp number?
Bro way, knn...ask me to wait long long and u go play mahjong some more.....:mad:

Punanilovr
11-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by liketoplay

Hmmm...
How about u post some FR of your outing?
Then may be the old bros will be inspired again of their good ol' days and come out to cheong again? Hehehehe....:p

jng1103
11-11-2003, 12:58 AM
Knn....bro, i sms u but nvr even reply to me.
Bro jim, I tried to call u but did u change your hp number?
Bro way, knn...ask me to wait long long and u go play mahjong some more.....:mad:

nope... my hp number remains the same... i could be fishing at dat time? hehe....

jimbo

cheongkid
11-11-2003, 02:23 AM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/56535/1/.html

waypastprime
11-11-2003, 09:02 AM

Nowadays I have been indulging into gambling.... hehe... But u never tell mi earlier mah.... If not I wouldnt have gone to.... :o

waypastprime
11-11-2003, 09:05 AM
Attn all bro club cheongsters,
PM bro way yor HP number, CEFO is back rolling now. Need more kaki to cheong clubs.

Fuck!!!! Aim your arrows properly ok!!!! Dont anyhow shoot... :(

P.S: PM anyone of us will do.... Be it vavxms, cheongkid, Punanilovr, Rolfmaoxz or even our honourable CO jimbo... :D

cheongkid
11-11-2003, 10:55 AM

P.S: PM anyone of us will do.... Be it vavxms, cheongkid, Punanilovr, Rolfmaoxz or even our honourable CO jimbo... :D
ya lor, you always said you ka kia nia

waypastprime
11-11-2003, 11:00 AM
ya lor, you always said you ka kia nia

Me only know how to follow trend but dont know how to lead a trend..... :D

vaxvms
11-11-2003, 09:01 PM
dun tok no action leh
mid wk coming liao leh

jng1103
11-11-2003, 11:36 PM

sorry guys... i'm no longer a leader in CEFOS now as i'm ventured into another biz... i'll follow u guys if i'm available... so, pls keep me in the loop....

clubbing is OK but no ktv for me... cant afford it... me poor man

jimbo

waypastprime
12-11-2003, 10:14 AM
sorry guys... i'm no longer a leader in CEFOS now as i'm ventured into another biz... i'll follow u guys if i'm available... so, pls keep me in the loop....

clubbing is OK but no ktv for me... cant afford it... me poor man

jimbo

Got money to venture, no money to go ktv??? :confused:

jng1103
12-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Got money to venture, no money to go ktv??? :confused:

yeah lor... venture all $$$ mar... hehe... u guys hv fun at ktv. i still prefer clubbing n fishing... hehe...

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
12-11-2003, 03:59 PM
Guys, any program 2nite? :confused: :rolleyes:

waypastprime
12-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Guys, any program 2nite? :confused:

U prefer weekdays than weekends???? :o

Rof|maoxz
12-11-2003, 04:23 PM
U prefer weekdays than weekends???? :o

Ya lor mate. Cos weekends I got to work OT. So where got energy to chiong on weekends. I prefer watch live wwwwww matches on weekends lor, and sip my favourite gin vodka @ home. :p

waypastprime
12-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Ya lor mate. Cos weekends I got to work OT. So where got energy to chiong on weekends. I prefer watch live wwwwww matches on weekends lor, and sip my favourite gin vodka @ home. :p

Weekdays a bit hard for mi.... coz the next day I will be like a walking zombie... Hey, when can we play five ten again huh??? U are really good in it... :D

Rof|maoxz
12-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Onz you lah. After next thursday, eh sai boh?

waypastprime
12-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Onz you lah. After next thursday, eh sai boh?

Why weekdays???? Haizzz..... :(

Rof|maoxz
12-11-2003, 06:59 PM
Den arrangeon next weekends lor. Assemble all the brudders. ;)

vaxvms
12-11-2003, 09:58 PM
yeah lor... venture all $$$ mar... hehe... u guys hv fun at ktv. i still prefer clubbing n fishing... hehe...

jimbo

tomolo nite mdm sultan??
or DB have dun know wat nite rite?

jng1103
12-11-2003, 11:20 PM
tomolo nite mdm sultan??

sorry bro... i'm not available on thursday and weekend... u guys hv fun at ktv or clubbing...

jimbo

cheongkid
13-11-2003, 06:53 PM
tomolo nite mdm sultan??
DB thurs Retro Nite...got gals in devil costumes doing bartop dancing...dunno now still have or not.

Rof|maoxz
13-11-2003, 07:44 PM
Yeah. The bartop dancers r' still around.

Cam^Shaft
14-11-2003, 09:40 AM
prefer mid wk till fri leh
so u have lobang doing ICE?

bro if u wan anything to do with ICE , please give me a call , you got my number ? I explain further to you regarding ICE

ICE = In Car Entertainment bros not those ICE u guys thinknig about heh heh ....we cheong legally hahahaha

lingoBoy
14-11-2003, 01:59 PM
bro if u wan anything to do with ICE , please give me a call , you got my number ? I explain further to you regarding ICE

ICE = In Car Entertainment bros not those ICE u guys thinknig about heh heh ....we cheong legally hahahaha

hey...you guys go cheong,must remember to jio me hor...bro cheongkid has my number....hehe :)

Cheers
lingoboy

cheongkid
14-11-2003, 02:03 PM
hey...you guys go cheong,must remember to jio me hor...bro cheongkid has my number....hehe :)

Cheers
lingoboy
but you still small boy leh, lots of clubs/discos you can't enter...:p

waypastprime
14-11-2003, 02:07 PM

Cheers
lingoboy

The min age for Mdm Wong is 21... (if I'm not wrong) U have already failed on that... :)

babebo
14-11-2003, 02:24 PM
The min age for Mdm Wong is 21... (if I'm not wrong) U have already failed on that... :)

This weekend there is Children Party at Stadium MAc. . . maybe a lot of young gals......

jng1103
14-11-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by babebo
This weekend there is Children Party at Stadium MAc. . . maybe a lot of young gals......

Children party? we dun prey on children (under age) girls ok? we let them prey for us coz we all uncle mar... hehe...

calling all CEFOS members, our most respectful 'fisherman' (bro vax) has been paging me for tonite mission. anyone who is keen to join him, pls kindly page him. i may show up tonite just for a drink n chit chat... low profile, always...

recently hv been reading news on legality issues on BJ in sg. how absurd for a guy to be jailed for 2 yrs for receiving consensual BJ from a 'above-16' yrs old girl. come to think of it, i could hv been enjoying curry rice at changi... err... scary manz...

do u feel lucky tonite?
jimbo

waypastprime
14-11-2003, 03:56 PM
Children party? we dun prey on children (under age) girls ok? we let them prey for us coz we all uncle mar... hehe...

calling all CEFOS members, our most respectful 'fisherman' (bro vax) has been paging me for tonite mission. anyone who is keen to join him, pls kindly page him. i may show up tonite just for a drink n chit chat... low profile, always...

recently hv been reading news on legality issues on BJ in sg. how absurd for a guy to be jailed for 2 yrs for receiving consensual BJ from a 'above-16' yrs old girl. come to think of it, i could hv been enjoying curry rice at changi... err... scary manz...

do u feel lucky tonite?
jimbo

Actually this law has been passed for quite some time but it's only now then they brought it up for debates yet again... :o

Punanilovr
15-11-2003, 10:59 PM
Hehehe...
I got bro vax page also. Too bad I'm outta town now. So will page u guys again when I'm back. Have fun guys and dont forget...post some juicyy FR!!!!
We all have been waiting and waiting for some good yummy FR from u guys all this time!

do u feel lucky tonite?
jimbo

cheongkid
18-11-2003, 08:42 PM
New disco in town at the former Canto premises in Marina South. Same concept as Canto with disco/pub and KTV rooms upstairs. Live band Typhoon from Beyond 97 is now playing there. Ladies nite every Mon & Thurs. Got 2 + 1 bottles promotion. Buy 2 bottles of Martell or Chivas at $376 nett and get another bottle free!

Power Station (Dongli Huoche) is performing live on 20 Nov (Thurs) at 11pm. $28 nett with 2 drinks.

Rof|maoxz
18-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Tks~ mate for da info.

waypastprime
19-11-2003, 08:58 AM
New disco in town at the former Canto premises in Marina South. Same concept as Canto with disco/pub and KTV rooms upstairs. Live band Typhoon from Beyond 97 is now playing there. Ladies nite every Mon & Thurs. Got 2 + 1 bottles promotion. Buy 2 bottles of Martell or Chivas at $376 nett and get another bottle free!

Power Station (Dongli Huoche) is performing live on 20 Nov (Thurs) at 11pm. $28 nett with 2 drinks.

Live band music only?? :o

cheongkid
19-11-2003, 09:13 AM
Live band music only?? :o
Haven't been there but I believe in between sets, they will be spinning the usual canto/mandopop music etc.

vaxvms
19-11-2003, 05:04 PM

still have ur number
will call u if i need help

jng1103
26-11-2003, 02:29 AM
Calling all bros...
Let's meet up on Sat nite. U guys decide on the venue...

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
26-11-2003, 08:19 AM
Keep me in the loop.

cheongkid
26-11-2003, 10:31 AM
Calling all bros...

jimbo
ON!!!

waypastprime
26-11-2003, 10:50 AM
Calling all bros...

jimbo

Any preference??? Base again??? :(

Rof|maoxz
26-11-2003, 12:10 PM
Wanna go 97?

waypastprime
26-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Wanna go 97?

Good idea.... :p

cheongkid
26-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Wanna go 97?
SET!!! :D

cheongkid
26-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Bro Puna, you joining us? Haven't got chance to meet up with you yet...

Punanilovr
26-11-2003, 01:49 PM
SET!!! :D

Sat cant make it, leaving town again.
Friday will be available.

Where is 97?? PM me??

cheongkid
26-11-2003, 01:51 PM

Where is 97?? PM me??
Aiyah, Fri I CMI leh...97 is behind Heeren.

jng1103
27-11-2003, 12:22 AM
Wanna go 97?

hmm.... Beyond97??? hmm... ok... though i dun really like the place...

where's bro vax???

bro vinno sms me few days ago... anyone care to jio him?

jimbo

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 09:10 AM
hmm.... Beyond97??? hmm... ok... though i dun really like the place...

where's bro vax???

bro vinno sms me few days ago... anyone care to jio him?

jimbo

The more the merrier.... :D

But u and vavxms keen on this place???

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 09:19 AM

one day, must cheong with u ^_^

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
one day, must cheong with u ^_^

Cheong where??? HC?? KTV??? Or Clubbing??? :D

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 10:10 AM
Cheong where??? HC?? KTV??? Or Clubbing??? :D

u into HC? when?

jng1103
27-11-2003, 10:55 AM

frankly speaking, i dun really like this place. was there once with my ang moh fren n vax... the crowd r more executives (i'm too young n poor for executives)... i still prefer young clubbers (aged 21-25).

not sure about bro vax... he MIA again?

jimbo

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 10:57 AM
u into HC? when?

HC only occasionally.... whereas ktv and clubbing are on a higher note... U wanna join us at '97??? :o

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 11:02 AM
HC only occasionally.... whereas ktv and clubbing are on a higher note... U wanna join us at '97??? :o

97 ...hee hee. me no clubbing yet. :D

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 11:03 AM
frankly speaking, i dun really like this place. was there once with my ang moh fren n vax... the crowd r more executives (i'm too young n poor for executives)... i still prefer young clubbers (aged 21-25).

jimbo

Actually anywhere is quite fine with me but the problem is that I enjoy club hop rather than our usual haunts..... Broaden our 'scopes'....

I'm willing to give it a try at '97 but since it doesnt favour u then probably we need to pick another place.... to facilitate the whole group of us...

U prefer younger clubbers meh??? I thought u enjoyed 'daring'(pun intended) clubbers instead???? Haha.... :p

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 11:04 AM
97 ...hee hee. me no clubbing yet. :D

Then where do u suggest instead?? Boss Ktv???? Look for your Esther mummy??? Haha... :D

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Then where do u suggest instead?? Boss Ktv???? Look for your Esther mummy??? Haha... :D

boss sibo? then must book room 38, play strip pool. esther gals most can not make it. me still young, eva's gal suit me more..:D

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 11:11 AM
boss sibo? then must book room 38, play strip pool. esther gals most can not make it. me still young, eva's gal suit me more..:D

Hmmm..... never knew that there's a pool room... Thanks bro for highlighting that to me... Any extra charges for that???

I had a bad experience when asked for Eva.... Ended up with 'vases' than gals.... :(

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Hmmm..... never knew that there's a pool room... Thanks bro for highlighting that to me... Any extra charges for that???

I had a bad experience when asked for Eva.... Ended up with 'vases' than gals.... :(

room 38 is big enough for a football team. open 2 bottle can waived the room charge.
as for EVA, next time, pls dun mention sammyboy or internet.
plus, if customer give her $30 tip, she die die remember, on the next visit, she sure intro those alway-kana-reject/cannot make it/vase gal .

my fav gal is in BOSS is still SUKI, of mummy 2.
^_^

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 12:05 PM
room 38 is big enough for a football team. open 2 bottle can waived the room charge.
as for EVA, next time, pls dun mention sammyboy or internet.
plus, if customer give her $30 tip, she die die remember, on the next visit, she sure intro those alway-kana-reject/cannot make it/vase gal .

my fav gal is in BOSS is still SUKI, of mummy 2.
^_^

Sorry hor, I only asked Eva for once so she couldnt have remembered mi.... and moreover I tipped mummy on her performance as well.... First and last...

One man's meat is another man's poison.... My vote still goes to Esther... :D

No way am I going to disclose anything about SB over to them...

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Sorry hor, I only asked Eva for once so she couldnt have remembered mi.... and moreover I tipped mummy on her performance as well.... First and last...

One man's meat is another man's poison.... My vote still goes to Esther... :D

No way am I going to disclose anything about SB over to them...

esther.... her best gal sherlynn :D

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 12:16 PM
esther.... her best gal sherlynn :D

Ok I will go next time and tell Esther that Bro Ian from sammyboy intro one.... Haha.... :D

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Ok I will go next time and tell Esther that Bro Ian from sammyboy intro one.... Haha.... :D

she dunno ian. hahaha, next time u see her, ask her abt her ex-bf, ah yong.

jng1103
27-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Actually anywhere is quite fine with me but the problem is that I enjoy club hop rather than our usual haunts..... Broaden our 'scopes'....

I'm willing to give it a try at '97 but since it doesnt favour u then probably we need to pick another place.... to facilitate the whole group of us...

U prefer younger clubbers meh??? I thought u enjoyed 'daring'(pun intended) clubbers instead???? Haha.... :p

OK... if everyone is agree on 97, let's meet up... pls confirm the time... coz i'll invite other frens (guys) along...

ooii... dun sabo this thread with HC or ktv issues.... paisey hor, no offend... but we more into clubbing scenes in this thread... paisey...

jimbo

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 01:37 PM
OK... if everyone is agree on 97, let's meet up... pls confirm the time... coz i'll invite other frens (guys) along...

ooii... dun sabo this thread with HC or ktv issues.... paisey hor, no offend... but we more into clubbing scenes in this thread... paisey...

jimbo
paiseh, roger

jng1103
27-11-2003, 01:43 PM
paiseh, roger

no worry.... drop by n join us lar... only tcss n nothing else...

jimbo

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 01:48 PM
no worry.... drop by n join us lar... only tcss n nothing else...

jimbo
wat time? 930 me need go isetan fetch my gf, ..

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 02:13 PM
wat time? 930 me need go isetan fetch my gf, ..

It's more likely to be on a sat... Timings yet to be confirmed.... Stay tuned to this thread for further updates... :o

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 02:16 PM
It's more likely to be on a sat... Timings yet to be confirmed.... Stay tuned to this thread for further updates... :o

this sat?

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 02:21 PM
this sat?

29/11/2003... :)

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 02:25 PM
29/11/2003... :)

hee hee, 29/11/2003, if u free in the afternoon, dragonboat race at singapore river, boat quay.
come support

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 02:31 PM
hee hee, 29/11/2003, if u free in the afternoon, dragonboat race at singapore river, boat quay.
come support

I dont think so coz need to pay a visit to Kranji Turf Club.... Haha... :D

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 02:39 PM

didnt know u also into 4 leg. any tip? or just ownself direct, ownself act?

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 02:49 PM

Where is 97?? PM me??

fri me onzzzzzzzzzz
sat cannot make it

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 02:51 PM
didnt know u also into 4 leg. any tip? or just ownself direct, ownself act?

Me part of the "Contribute to S'pore funds" society.... :(

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 02:51 PM

no pb for me on 97
nice music and other kind of happening i forsee
but sat not free
if fri gg anywhr can sms me

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 02:53 PM

jimbo

not MIA
juz bzi doing something
must earn $$$ to chiong u noe heehee

u poor then this world no begger liao

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 02:55 PM
u into HC? when?

HC not onli hanky panky lah
can tcss also
whr u normally gg

ian_dragonboat
27-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Me part of the "Contribute to S'pore funds" society.... :(

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 02:56 PM

got tip or nt?
me long time no play horse liao

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 03:09 PM
got tip or nt?
me long time no play horse liao

I guess spending twenty cents riding those wooden horses at coffee-shops is more enjoyable... :( Less frustrating....

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 03:25 PM
I guess spending twenty cents riding those wooden horses at coffee-shops is more enjoyable... :( Less frustrating....

wow u JOCKEY iszit???

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 04:14 PM
wow u JOCKEY iszit???

Ya..... when I was still a kid.... if u consider riding on a wooden horse... :D

jng1103
27-11-2003, 04:31 PM
fri me onzzzzzzzzzz
sat cannot make it

hmm... u guys decide on date n time... i'll drop by if i can make it. i guess we hv to make it on Friday nite coz bro puna will be leaving on sat.... how about other bros... Friday nite onz???

jimbo

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 04:36 PM
hmm... u guys decide on date n time... i'll drop by if i can make it. i guess we hv to make it on Friday nite coz bro puna will be leaving on sat.... how about other bros... Friday nite onz???

jimbo

fri or sat wif U being CO sure got fun lah

vaxvms
27-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Ya..... when I was still a kid.... if u consider riding on a wooden horse... :D

now u riding another kind of "horse"

jng1103
27-11-2003, 04:49 PM

OK... u better show up this Friday nite...

calling all bros... bro puna, bro cheongkid, bro vinno, bro rof, bro vax, bro way, bro ian (?), etc...

i hope not all batangs show up with no lobangs... bro way, u know wat to do lor... hehe...

i'll be late coz i hv meeting... c u there...

jimbo

waypastprime
27-11-2003, 04:57 PM
OK... u better show up this Friday nite...

calling all bros... bro puna, bro cheongkid, bro vinno, bro rof, bro vax, bro way, bro ian (?), etc...

i hope not all batangs show up with no lobangs... bro way, u know wat to do lor... hehe...

i'll be late coz i hv meeting... c u there...

jimbo

It's kinda of hard... U know wat... CK just mentioned previously that he cant make it on Fri.... And I cant be early as well for Fri... probably around 8-9 then available.....

U think I pimp???? :rolleyes:

jng1103
27-11-2003, 05:24 PM
It's kinda of hard... U know wat... CK just mentioned previously that he cant make it on Fri.... And I cant be early as well for Fri... probably around 8-9 then available.....

sigh... it's difficult to be a CO... bro CK cant make it on Fri nite... yet bro vax/puna can make it on Sat nite... how??? u guys make the call ok?

OK... u guys decide... i'll keep myself in the loop....

it's OK if all batangs n no lobangs coz i always low profile... just go there tcss...

jimbo

Punanilovr
28-11-2003, 04:05 AM

jimbo

Wuah...Don't put me on spot like that leh... If this time can't make it, then there will always be next time for me lah. No rush.
Anyway, I think I might be going back to DBO this Friday. Still got a bit of drink left behind. Not nice to leave it longer than a week. Might go stale. kekeke...
If u guys want to join me, feel free to do so. Last time I went there Monday nite seems to be very crowded but no luck. Guess coz I too bo-chap when four girls approach me. Kekeke...in the end, I intro two of them to my kakis that nite.:p

Punanilovr
28-11-2003, 04:06 AM

True true

Punanilovr
28-11-2003, 04:08 AM

Hehehe...u will be busy before 9?? Then, how's our plan to cheong KTV?? Guess next time then.

Pimp??? I tot u working yor way there?? LOL

Punanilovr
28-11-2003, 04:14 AM
sigh... it's difficult to be a CO... bro CK cant make it on Fri nite... yet bro vax/puna can make it on Sat nite... how??? u guys make the call ok?

OK... u guys decide... i'll keep myself in the loop....

it's OK if all batangs n no lobangs coz i always low profile... just go there tcss...

jimbo

I think all batangs will be better lah. If bring lobangs around then kinda headache. Cannot flirt around anymore. :p

Went to MW on last Wed. Not bad environment. The dance floor quite packed with gals. But I dunno if either my QC standard has gone up or the quality here is decreasing lately, I not so on leh. May be it just that I need to drink more. Kekeke...
Got one girl with big neh neh, keep dancing very close to me. Like 36C cup but face so-so only. I become sian halfway. Sigh....I dunno what's wrong with me lately.

waypastprime
28-11-2003, 08:38 AM
Wuah...Don't put me on spot like that leh... If this time can't make it, then there will always be next time for me lah. No rush.
Anyway, I think I might be going back to DBO this Friday. Still got a bit of drink left behind. Not nice to leave it longer than a week. Might go stale. kekeke...
If u guys want to join me, feel free to do so. Last time I went there Monday nite seems to be very crowded but no luck. Guess coz I too bo-chap when four girls approach me. Kekeke...in the end, I intro two of them to my kakis that nite.:p

Four gals approach u??? Two reasoning.... either they CMI or u might feel that u are being deprived from the joy of fishing... :D

waypastprime
28-11-2003, 08:39 AM
Hehehe...u will be busy before 9?? Then, how's our plan to cheong KTV?? Guess next time then.

Pimp??? I tot u working yor way there?? LOL

We can always go for night mission mah.... Suits u????

Knn.... I only worked as papasan.... not pimp.... :p

waypastprime
28-11-2003, 08:43 AM
Went to MW on last Wed. Not bad environment. The dance floor quite packed with gals. But I dunno if either my QC standard has gone up or the quality here is decreasing lately, I not so on leh. May be it just that I need to drink more. Kekeke...
Got one girl with big neh neh, keep dancing very close to me. Like 36C cup but face so-so only. I become sian halfway. Sigh....I dunno what's wrong with me lately.

Hey, wat's with u man..... 36C u reject??? Dont tell mi u got x-rays and discovered that they were fake titties... :D Or u were thinking that they were free-lance in disguise??? :o

jng1103
28-11-2003, 10:25 AM

OK... i'll sms U after my meeting tonite. If u r at DBO, i may join U after my meeting...

Dun think i wanna organize any outings coz the response is very inconsistent... we should just sms each other for cheong session coz the spirit is no longer there when i'm not available... sigh, this is Singapore... hard to find real leaders coz most of them r followers.

hv fun bros....

jimbo

cheongkid
01-12-2003, 07:43 PM
A write-up on DB in the New Paper.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/hey/story/0,4136,42703,00.html?

Punanilovr
02-12-2003, 02:03 AM

Punanilovr
02-12-2003, 02:06 AM

Another great news from bro Ck. Bravo.

But I see this lines in the article:
"No doubt, the patrons here are not quite the models, air crew or celebrities of other establishments, but you'll get your fair share of eye candy, if that's your kind of thing."
:eek:

Yawnnnn....
Suddenly feel like sleeping is better option. No chio bus, I might as well go kopitiam…lim kopi

waypastprime
02-12-2003, 09:18 AM

"No doubt, the patrons here are not quite the models, air crew or celebrities of other establishments, but you'll get your fair share of eye candy, if that's your kind of thing."

Yawnnnn....
Suddenly feel like sleeping is better option. No chio bus, I might as well go kopitiam…lim kopi

Definitely doesnt suit u lah.... But i wonder are the gals rich or not??? If they are, I dont mind so long as all the expenses go to them.... :p

Rof|maoxz
02-12-2003, 10:31 AM

Yawnnnn....

How come you have the same feeling as mine? :rolleyes:

jng1103
02-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Definitely doesnt suit u lah.... But i wonder are the gals rich or not??? If they are, I dont mind so long as all the expenses go to them.... :p

huh? wat is wrong with our society? who's fault is dat??? i started to wonder if men hv the same mentality as women who r hopring to be preyed by 5Cs men. guess i'm out of luck for the time being...

anyway, i'm quite tied up twisting my brain, or shall i say, my dick, to decide which meimei to 'play' with... of coz, they r not those gems lar... still FOC fun, if u know wat i mean... haha... wat to do? me poor guy with no $$$ for ktv. be cheapo lor...

poor guy,
jimbo

waypastprime
02-12-2003, 11:11 AM
huh? wat is wrong with our society? who's fault is dat??? i started to wonder if men hv the same mentality as women who r hopring to be preyed by 5Cs men. guess i'm out of luck for the time being...

anyway, i'm quite tied up twisting my brain, or shall i say, my dick, to decide which meimei to 'play' with... of coz, they r not those gems lar... still FOC fun, if u know wat i mean... haha... wat to do? me poor guy with no $$$ for ktv. be cheapo lor...

poor guy,
jimbo

Actually, this world is full of deceptions.... Can one be very sure that the one next to u is definitely true to u???? No one can answer as far as what I know.... And not to mention the word 'everlasting'...

Cheap thrills are fun in a way but keep it to the minimum coz one will never know when ur luck ever runs out... Just a friendly reminder... No offence to anyone... :)

Rof|maoxz
02-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Very true. Bro well said! Wholeheartedly agreed.

bodman68
02-12-2003, 11:33 PM

Got this type of lobang i dont mind either...hahaha...the most cover the face lah....

jng1103
03-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by bodman68
Got this type of lobang i dont mind either...hahaha...the most cover the face lah....

i really wonder... why everyone has been complaining about 'money not enuf' yet they refuse to put extra effort to make extra $$$... hoping for govt to their rescue??? hmm...

hmm... no trying to offence anyone but it seems like only small portion (i say 10%-20%) of ppl r willing to leave their comfort zone n yet complaining... spending... cheonging... ==> end up in mountains of debts from credit cards or ah long...

poor guy,
jimbo

waypastprime
03-12-2003, 09:00 AM

No need to cover her face lor.... Just keep my eyes shut will do... :D

waypastprime
03-12-2003, 09:07 AM
i really wonder... why everyone has been complaining about 'money not enuf' yet they refuse to put extra effort to make extra $$$... hoping for govt to their rescue??? hmm...

hmm... no trying to offence anyone but it seems like only small portion (i say 10%-20%) of ppl r willing to leave their comfort zone n yet complaining... spending... cheonging... ==> end up in mountains of debts from credit cards or ah long...

poor guy,
jimbo

It's the mentality that affects people from working those so called 'low graded jobs' like road sweeper and rubbish collector.... That's why government had to seek for foreign employment.... But do you know that a rubbish collector earns close to 2k a month with a bit of OT??? :o

Rof|maoxz
04-12-2003, 05:40 PM
So this saturday any program?

Rof|maoxz
08-12-2003, 11:30 AM
Anyone knoes tml there is a G-string party @ chinablack? $16 per entry.

waypastprime
08-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Anyone knoes tml there is a G-string party @ chinablack? $16 per entry.

I guess it's another form of gimmick to attract more patrons... :(

Punanilovr
08-12-2003, 07:12 PM
I guess it's another form of gimmick to attract more patrons... :(

Yupe...
So wear g-string everytime u go ChinaBlack, bro....!! Kekekek...

waypastprime
09-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Yupe...
So wear g-string everytime u go ChinaBlack, bro....!! Kekekek...

I bring, u wear..... :D But must wear outside ok? :p

Rof|maoxz
09-12-2003, 10:42 AM
Will be going CB 2nite. Hope there is some happening scene to report to brudders here. Cheers~

barusong
16-12-2003, 06:34 PM

This Bar also attract alot of gals from the MP . Last week I came across them whole bunch of them dancing. 3 of the gals ever massage me before...and their new gals friend really make u lau naun

jng1103
17-12-2003, 05:34 PM
calling all bros... I'll be active on Xmas eve... how about a meet up for a drink at any local pub? any good suggestions?

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
17-12-2003, 07:00 PM
calling all bros... I'll be active on Xmas eve... how about a meet up for a drink at any local pub? any good suggestions?

jimbo

Keep me in the loop. I will most likely make it. ;)

blurcock5
17-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Me Too ,, lets ask some gals too

Punanilovr
18-12-2003, 01:41 AM
Will be going CB 2nite. Hope there is some happening scene to report to brudders here. Cheers~

So, what's the update????

Punanilovr
18-12-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by blurcock5

Any FINE gals to intro..?? Kekeke....

waypastprime
18-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by blurcock5

U got lobang??? :o

vaxvms
19-12-2003, 02:58 PM
its friday again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!