PDA

View Full Version : HC opp Sembawang Shopping Center

hshare
03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
went for dinner in restaurats opp sembawang shopping center and saw there are 3 massage shops there. one is Thai massage. the other can't remember.

any bro has been there before? which one is good?

chickenking
04-04-2009, 09:58 AM
the one with vietnam girl is better

nitin
04-04-2009, 03:09 PM
which 1 gt viet gal???

roomai
04-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Should be Canbera with the Viet girl, total should have 4 HC

hshare
04-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Should be Canbera with the Viet girl, total should have 4 HC

wha's the damage? any girl is recommended?

maxsensation
05-04-2009, 11:35 PM
there is one queen spa can try but prc dun go when its closing time cos they will rush to finish u.
good massage but if u go near to closing they will rush like rocket.

KingOfDesire
05-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Got any names to rec???

rahl
06-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Anyone tried the thai massages? Got standard? ;)

Erickh
06-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Anyone tried the thai massages? Got standard? ;)

yup bro i tried before.. hard massage, but dont think there will be special the room is open concept type. :D

belowthebelt
06-04-2009, 09:16 AM
been there few time to Canbera and the Thai on level 1.

Massage at Canbera was good and hard. They only provide HJ and autoroaming on top. The rooms are partitioned by thin walls No names to recommend

Thai massage is authentic and usually in open concept rooms. Not sure if you can opt for single room. The thai massage girl are not very young (mid 20s) but are cheeky and they tease you. I am waiting for chance to bonk one of them in the toilet.

six_niner69
06-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Viet gals...Canberra you mean? Not too good..
Can't autoroam...service I find it a tad too expensive...not many options...
Surroundings not too good considering first floor, and can hear dogs barking...disturbs your experience...

Try Queen...yeah agree dun go close to closing time...those PRCs tend to rush and say "Yao hui jia le..." :mad:

hshare
06-04-2009, 10:02 AM
hi, bro

went to this canberra yesterday.. not good service. tried the girl "lita" from vietam, but not good. share with you details when i found time later...

next week will try spa romantics near bukit timah, nearer to my house.

roomai
06-04-2009, 11:31 AM
wha's the damage? any girl is recommended?

long time never been there, so can't recomend any, when around there i will normally go Queen's Spa

roomai
06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Viet gals...Canberra you mean? Not too good..
Can't autoroam...service I find it a tad too expensive...not many options...
Surroundings not too good considering first floor, and can hear dogs barking...disturbs your experience...

Try Queen...yeah agree dun go close to closing time...those PRCs tend to rush and say "Yao hui jia le..." :mad:

to get a good massage from the PRCs at Queen Spa, tell them you will fetch them home after the massage lor :)

hshare
08-04-2009, 11:46 AM
long time never been there, so can't recomend any, when around there i will normally go Queen's Spa

Where is this Queen spa? Is it besides the canberra? I only saw a thai massage and didn't see this queen spa

roomai
08-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Queen Spa is beside the Thai massage and it's on the 2nd floor

ka_kiaz
09-04-2009, 12:42 AM
What's the damage like?

nitin
12-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Went to this queen spa ytd since BB TN need to wait 1 hour

Its set-up is really like a spa...but the service provided was like a TN

Overall experience i don't quite like...the massage was just abit above the standard of TNs...timing was short changed...gal say provide JG but the so called JG was no where near JG...want to roam need to add $$...

so i juz faster finish the deed and off i go...

to each his own experience...no offence

rhomel
12-04-2009, 06:31 PM
been there few time to Canbera and the Thai on level 1.

Massage at Canbera was good and hard. They only provide HJ and autoroaming on top. The rooms are partitioned by thin walls No names to recommend

Thai massage is authentic and usually in open concept rooms. Not sure if you can opt for single room. The thai massage girl are not very young (mid 20s) but are cheeky and they tease you. I am waiting for chance to bonk one of them in the toilet.

hmm, their advert did says room with attached shower.

is it so bro?

belowthebelt
12-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Bro i have nt tried the single rm yet. Maybe other samsters can contribute.

w800i
13-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Went Queens for a good massage and found out that Sally is no longer working, instead that place has an overhaul of gals. Saw this cute and booby Apple and immediately asked her for massage.

In the room and her massage is really strong and good, rub out all the aching muscles hehe. While she was rubbing my shoulders, I put my hand on her smooth legs and she got my hint, and gave me a good HJ. Her boobs are firm and smoooooth. :D

puipoh
13-04-2009, 12:58 AM
been there a few time, but I don;t like it that they shortchange your time. Paid for an hour, but only get 30min of massage. when asked, the gals will say "need to rush off".

Minimum for special is $50.

Money can spend, but don;t like the cheating attitude.

enzer88
13-04-2009, 01:02 AM
been there a few time, but I don;t like it that they shortchange your time. Paid for an hour, but only get 30min of massage. when asked, the gals will say "need to rush off".

Minimum for special is $50.

Money can spend, but don;t like the cheating attitude.Yeah, for time like this,they should work hard to earn this easy money.

xchange
03-05-2009, 06:56 PM
......Thai on level 1.....Thai massage is authentic and usually in open concept rooms. Not sure if you can opt for single room. The thai massage girl are not very young (mid 20s) but are cheeky and they tease you. I am waiting for chance to bonk one of them in the toilet.

Went to this Wonderful Thai Massage and had the worst experience ever.
Its expensive (1 hour =S$45) for an outlying area and the masseuse are all old. The youngest seems to be the boss, a plump chubby cheek lady in her mid-late thirties. The massage was without strength and the whole place has a damp and old odor.

maskman
02-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi how was the gers dresssing in canberra and srevice?

Seem every of the gers have special service am i right?

verysiokman
27-08-2009, 05:32 PM
I live around this area. The one I went last week is called canberra health center. Seems quite big and should be a good one.
Went there around 3pm and saw the lady boss. She said got girls from vitnam, malaysia and china - no local girls though. recommended vitnam girl called sally. So I got changed in the showering place (quite big) and proceed to the room.
shortly the girl come in. she looks like in late 20s, quite fit and looks attractive in short skirt. she can only speak a bit chinese, not english. I got undressed and she starts massaging my back for around 30 minutes - massage is just ok, she said she learned from other girls and combined different styles including thai and chinese. dont know whether that will benefit my body or not.

anyway, when i turned over and she poped up the GQ and I opted for HJ. But she didn't allow fingering and licking at all... so just up and down her hands with oil.. any she even talked about her husband not being nice to her and forced her to work here - my god... and my mode is not there aldy. so quickly release the load and get away. all in all, i have to say it's not as good as other HC in downtown area.

Name: sally
Look: 8/10
Ht:1.6m
Size:Slim
Boob: 31A-B
HJ: No power
$$$: $45 (massage) + $50
No fingering

perfection89
23-05-2011, 02:08 PM
anyone knows whether the place still exists now?

twintower
23-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Gone since last year. kena raid la....

ken75
23-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Queen is on the 2nd floor. Must go up from the stair between the shop

yywong
25-10-2011, 07:12 PM
now day still got ?

seventy7
26-10-2011, 07:41 PM
yeap..now only left 2..one thai another one some reflexology..clean one..but too bad d massage not a good one either..n its all only seperated by curtain..sux big time n yet 60 an hr..worth it to drive extra mile to get a good one n only 40 an hr + a heppy ending

six_niner69
04-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Don't ever go the Thai one...basket once rub until my back got blister...
Nothing but fucked up...so forget them :mad:

bedokMassage
17-08-2012, 03:51 AM
reflexology shop still, thai shop?gone??

ericpua
17-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Stil there bro

weikath
18-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Nt a good place.

justakid
20-08-2012, 02:39 AM
queen is clean but massage is really pretty good. the thai one at the corner SUCKS!! expensive and f up

Shah Ryan
20-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Wats the damage for queen?any syt or milf?