PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to Westerhout Road

BronzeGod
31-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi friends,

I thought I would restart a thread on this lovely road called westerhout where many hot gems with tight pussies exist.

I usually find that I can get the best service from this road.

Some of my past favorites when I used to cheong more often include (from 2005)

H10 G7 Ling Ping (nice tanned girl with big boobs)
H10 G18 (cute childish looking girl)
H10 G12 Moon (hot looks and tight pussy)

H12 (now H8) G99 Pon (looks like a fair version of cecilia chung)

H45 G6 (one of my top 5 favourite fucks for sure. Her eyes were big like claire danes and she always look at me as she sucks it.... yum)

I now have a liking for a girl in H10 again. Her pussy is soooo tight. The tightest I have ever experienced in all my years of fucking! Will leave you to guess who it is. She can be easily missed.

Well must say this is my favourite house with lots of memories fucking till my cock turn blue and getting my cock sucked hard.

I think the thing that stands out about this house for me is it brings in some real SYTs that are cute and childish looking but yet strong enough to do pump you hard and grip your cock with their pussies till you shoot...

I used to be hooked to G7 in H10 before. Anyone remember her? I even took her to the zoo once. haha.

Well, please feel free to post your FRs and comments on this fantastic road here.

I think it is better than clogging up the other threads.

wefdi
03-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I remember few years back H54 have many big boobs girls.

jon2000sg
03-04-2009, 01:39 PM
wow! now GL legal joints domainted by PRC women ! :D

peanut123
04-04-2009, 12:09 AM
wow! now GL legal joints domainted by PRC women ! :D

Really ? I tot WH is mostly Thai houses ?

XiaoHoUzi83
07-04-2009, 12:52 AM
i would agree that MOON is pretty...
but hers is definately not tight..
haha
miss her though

yhoo
08-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Westerhout has always been my favorite joint since I started cheonging. Can't really remember all their names and numbers. Used to hang out at H45 cos the OKTs are rather friendly. Perhaps it is time for me to check it out again.

Creatic
08-04-2009, 10:16 AM
i would agree that MOON is pretty...
but hers is definately not tight..
haha
miss her though

Moon is ok lah. The last time I bonked (which was many moon ago) was still ok tightness. Perhaps she know how to squeeze my dick with her vaginal muscles. :rolleyes:

XiaoHoUzi83
11-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Moon is ok lah. The last time I bonked (which was many moon ago) was still ok tightness. Perhaps she know how to squeeze my dick with her vaginal muscles. :rolleyes:

last time sweat a lot.. she always use a fan fan me while bonking..
haha still ask me if wanna 'sandwich' with G16
din take the offer though...
anyway .. moon is one of the best looking girl i have bonked..
song hui qiao look a like
haha

XiaoHoUzi83
11-04-2009, 02:48 AM
not to forget old H12G66 Michelle.. GREATEST BJ i ever had...
H45 G5 with AR
haha
and many more sia

ivor
11-04-2009, 07:05 PM
oh yeah..ah Moon is unforgettable...

skyhawk958
12-04-2009, 10:20 PM
no sound no shadow of wh08 for very long time liao,hope can go there recce soon:)

hosayboh
13-04-2009, 06:41 AM
never see any PRC leh....did any1 else see any?
Somemore $50.
Please advise. Thanks.

hosayboh
13-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Bro BG, Hse10 the one manned by 2 old uncles?

BronzeGod
13-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi there,

Yes H10 is manned by 2 old uncles.

By the way, if any of you lads find a girl like this:

Beauty Gallery Image Views: Rui Kiriyama (http://gallery-image.blogspot.com/search/label/Rui%20Kiriyama)

Do let me know. Her name is Rui Kiriyama. One of my fave Jap gravure idols. fucking hot as hell.

hosayboh
16-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Personally i feel the 2 uncles from H10 are very friendly n recommendations are good. Or their gals all very service oriented and accomodating. Had many good times there.

jocktee
16-04-2009, 06:00 AM
H45 G5 with AR

I'm not sure if we are referring to the same person cos the girls come and go using the same number. But I do have AR with H45 G5 before. Petite gal. Rather cute. I was doing her doggie and her ass hole is jutting out like a sore thumb. So I use my thumb and pressed on it. Surprisingly she didn't budge. So I pushed it in. When she didn't resist, ho say liao... I pulled out my didi and eased it into her ass. G5 let out a moan as I slowly pumped my didi in and out of her tight ass! Perhaps it is tight cos I come within minutes.

Those were the days... :)

NickD7650
15-08-2009, 05:34 AM
i always go to h10 g 15 nina. very hooked on to her.. best service in my life i would say. any others with the same experience with her?

darcdarc
17-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi, whats the damage for wh working ladies?

shiofuki
25-08-2009, 04:09 AM
Hmm....anyone knows what happen to westerhout H10? Went 3 days ago, it was closed. Was there earlier and it was still closed.:(

iwan7878
25-08-2009, 04:28 PM
i just did damaged along of the L18 hses. heard that WH10 is closed permanently. reason: one of the girls kena HIV.

now,hw many bros out here actually did raw wif any girl there. better go check. i start the ball rolling. i'm guilty of doing raw with G9 twice. so i hope its G9 not that unlucky one if not i'm the unlucky one as well. super worried.

iwan7878
25-08-2009, 04:30 PM
heard from one of the girls in L18 that WH10 closed permanently.
one the the girls kena HIV. scary. i personally did raw with G9 twice.

Chinese Chess
25-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Hmm....anyone knows what happen to westerhout H10? Went 3 days ago, it was closed. Was there earlier and it was still closed.:(

there is a notice stated that they are closed for 2 mths. must be forced to closed down by AV. so those that bonk their gals before better go for check up...good luck

formula1
25-08-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure if we are referring to the same person cos the girls come and go using the same number. But I do have AR with H45 G5 before. Petite gal. Rather cute. I was doing her doggie and her ass hole is jutting out like a sore thumb. So I use my thumb and pressed on it. Surprisingly she didn't budge. So I pushed it in. When she didn't resist, ho say liao... I pulled out my didi and eased it into her ass. G5 let out a moan as I slowly pumped my didi in and out of her tight ass! Perhaps it is tight cos I come within minutes.

Those were the days... :)

Only encountered AJ offer years back in L6H66, dont know H45 G5 also can do :D. Like to try but dont if if the same girl still there :rolleyes:

siao18
26-08-2009, 04:15 PM

G9 will do raw ?? which house and lorong ?

shiofuki
28-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Went to WH10 with a friend some months back. He did G9 and was offered raw, which he refused. And that was his first time there:eek:.

Hope there'll be more info on this.

kikkiboy76
29-08-2009, 03:41 AM

RAW is WAR lor............Why you wanna do RAW? You think with your small head ah? or you have no aim in life and wanna die early? Go jump into Singapore River and DIE rather than pulling all the bros with you!

gofuckspider
30-08-2009, 06:57 PM
jus came back from touring..talked to some okt along westerhout..heard some say got 4 gals down with some virus,some say got 1 down also..so have to shut..those uninfected gals will be reposted to other houses..wat virus i didnt ask..which gal/s i also not sure..anyone got more certain info?

Dm_ass
31-08-2009, 12:34 AM
I took a walk along westerhout rd this evening and it was still shut. Anyone with more info as to when it will be re-open?

shiofuki
01-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Wonder if anyone has any more info? Which houses the girls were posted to?

Anyme
01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
some pple really think with small heads
when will they wake up to the idea that they r screwing a whore n not wife

Okts always say 'come here for fucking, not for true love'
Doing raw with a whore!!!!!
doing harm to others without benefitting yourself!!!!

SexPistol
11-09-2009, 01:46 PM
sources from oppsite house, heard G8 kena HIV and all those not infected are distributed to other houses in Westerhout Rd,

anyway if u can find all those working in formerly in H10 still working in Westerhout rd, u are safe

juz my opinion,,,,:cool:

BronzeGod
13-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Guys,

I used to frequent G18 till end June 2009. She told me her name is Pim. Anyway, I went for HIV+ Syphilis test yesterday at the annonymous testing centre at DSC Clinic, Kelantan lane.

Results are all clear so am heaving a huge sigh of relief.

For those bros who went to this house, do go get yourself tested.

They having special promo at DSC now, $10 for syphilis test with every HIV test.

Better to know your status than to live in the dark, and worse, infecting those you love.

Always use condoms if you must have casual sex.

But better to avoid it and stay faithful to one partner yeah?

Then you won't have to waste $$$ just to live in shame and fear anymore.

gofuckspider
18-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi Guys,

I used to frequent G18 till end June 2009. She told me her name is Pim. Anyway, I went for HIV+ Syphilis test yesterday at the annonymous testing centre at DSC Clinic, Kelantan lane.

Results are all clear so am heaving a huge sigh of relief.

For those bros who went to this house, do go get yourself tested.

They having special promo at DSC now, $10 for syphilis test with every HIV test.

Better to know your status than to live in the dark, and worse, infecting those you love.

Always use condoms if you must have casual sex.

But better to avoid it and stay faithful to one partner yeah?

Then you won't have to waste $$$ just to live in shame and fear anymore.

no harm asking but through the way u said above...i presume u had unprotected sex with the above mentioned gal n ended up living in fear till recently? n how each person wants to or not to stay faithful is entirely up to one another..if wana avoid then shdnt come here to say such things liao..anyway jus my 2cents worth..btw glad u r cleared so stay clear as u mentioned..

gofuckspider
18-09-2009, 01:09 AM
sources from oppsite house, heard G8 kena HIV and all those not infected are distributed to other houses in Westerhout Rd,

anyway if u can find all those working in formerly in H10 still working in Westerhout rd, u are safe

juz my opinion,,,,:cool:

heard from opp hs also say got one gal 80+ forgotten exactly wat number got pass cancelled..but never ask y lor..so far earlier on walk ard westerhout..nvr see any regular faces from h10..hope everyone is fine lor..can start work again soon..

Prowler
18-09-2009, 05:37 PM
My regular was posted to Hse 8, next door. According to her, H10 will be closed till next yr Apr or so....supposingly for renos. Quite believeable cos H10 is in quite poor condition.

Gals are split up to other hse, mainly H8 & H45 (i tink, the hse just 10).

Not much info on HIV though, but all bro here are ok....:D

compro
21-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Any information about house 15?

Dm_ass
22-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Any bro know the whereabout of G83 from WH10? Is she posted to other house? Thks. :)

takefive1937
22-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Any bro know the whereabout of G83 from WH10? Is she posted to other house? Thks. :)

Bro Dm_ass,you can find them(wh10 girls)at wh8,wh43,wh45;)

peanut123
22-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Bro Dm_ass,you can find them(wh10 girls)at wh8,wh43,wh45;)

WH10G83, Wan, was always a good bang, with big floppy tits and her soft-spoken ways. Time to look her up again.

Orica
22-09-2009, 05:38 PM
How about WH14?

It used to be my favourite and like their theme wearing cheongsam and other dresses....

Gals there are pretty too during my cheonging days

peanut123
25-09-2009, 12:24 AM
WH10G83, Wan, was always a good bang, with big floppy tits and her soft-spoken ways. Time to look her up again.

Bros and lovers of big floppy tits, I've found Wan. She is now WH43G01. Woohoo ! Details at another thread :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4138277-post196.html

zzonker
29-08-2019, 08:47 AM
i come looking for any thread dedicated to wh56, but found none. any direction please?
also, at the corner of wh & lor20, there was a group of ladies hanging out, sitting around at the open porch area. although it was dark, i could see they were quite 'dressed' up. i was done with my deed at wh56 when i saw a lady at that area. she did look like a 'sister', but certainly prettier & sexier than most ladies. she had a tattoo (flower-like?) running up one of her leg, foot to knee.
any info on this is appreciated. thk u in advance.

GN007SG
29-08-2019, 02:30 PM
i come looking for any thread dedicated to wh56, but found none. any direction please?
also, at the corner of wh & lor20, there was a group of ladies hanging out, sitting around at the open porch area. although it was dark, i could see they were quite 'dressed' up. i was done with my deed at wh56 when i saw a lady at that area. she did look like a 'sister', but certainly prettier & sexier than most ladies. she had a tattoo (flower-like?) running up one of her leg, foot to knee.
any info on this is appreciated. thk u in advance.

Wh56 is the new Thai house that open at 7pm?

Went there several times but always see 0 to 1 gal
I'm not sure if they lack gals, the last tme I went there isn't even anyone at te counter and gal area :rolleyes:

If I'm not wrong the area you are referring to are those gal that are manage by a illegal OKT

zzonker
29-08-2019, 11:11 PM
ouh, wh56 is new thai house? yes, sign stated it opens 6pm-5am, a rare late night joint 👍.
i was there about 3am. about 4-5 ladies, but also about 4-5 men outside. cannot be all okts right? but they seem like they belong to that hse, comfortably hanging out with each other in front of the house, 2 of them “indian”-looking some more.
anyway, this hse, on google street view, seems like got big glass window facing the street, but covered by curtain from within. does the hse showcases their ladies to the public so openly? because when i was inside, i can remember that the ladies should be sitting directly behind that window. but i didnt notice this window when i was outside. i had to peer thru the glass door (the clear glass parts) to take a peek of the ladies. feels kinda intimidated with the guys behind me, but they nvr disturb or acknowledge me.

zzonker
29-08-2019, 11:12 PM
anyway, had g5 at wh56. thought of putting up an fr for her at in the appropriate/dedicated post/thread.

zzonker
29-08-2019, 11:14 PM
dark area managed by illegal okt... even the building behind looks kinda scary... 🤔
but i’m so attracted to that lady w the leg tattoo...

GN007SG
30-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Wh56 was PRC and covert to thai a few months ago

zzonker
30-08-2019, 08:51 PM
a few months ago? but i asked g5, she said she been around for about 10mths. maybe she ported over from other house when wh56 just opened.

GN007SG
01-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Maybe a few months is more like half a yr.. I can't remember exactly when lol