PDA

View Full Version : Trial run at TN

SiPayChun
31-03-2009, 09:43 AM
I was wandering around Bukit Timah shopping centre and chance upon a TN with 2 CFM ladies on the ground level (Not basement) . Eyed the prettier of the two and proceed to cubicle which is very small . She claims she is PR and works as a secretary in the day and FL massage in the eveinng to help her friend who owns the shop . The certificates displayed is of her friend the owner who is a qualified massuer but looking at her dressing with short mini skirt and low cut top u will think otherwise.

Name: Ah Mei
Boobs: Big bit abit sagging
Looks: 6.5/10(sharp nose and pretty for her age with long hair)
Dressing:Nightclub with plunging low cut and short dress where you can autoroam her g string underneath.
Massage:2/10
HJ : 6/10
Autoroam: 7/10 nice big breast to lick and finger her moist mei mei in her g string . shiok.
Damage: 25 for half hour + $50 for extras.

I request for her mobile to do FJ ($100)at hotel which she gamely gave .

For brothers pm me for contact to trial run at the TN before deciding to proceed for "main" course as the cubicle is too small to perform 101 kamasutra style. You better call her to arrange timing to meet at the TN or directly to hotel if u want to skip trial run just in case not your cup of tea.

maituleow
31-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Name: Ah Mei

Bro whats a FUCKEE????????????

Fook-me
31-03-2009, 01:04 PM
You are the Fucker she is the Fuckee hehehehe

manhood
31-03-2009, 01:10 PM
a person who fucks someone, we term it as a fucker,
a person who receives a fuck, we term it as a fuckee :D

just like in a case of lessor, lessee, mortgagor, mortgagee etc... ;)

airwolf
31-03-2009, 09:12 PM
You are the Fucker she is the Fuckee hehehehe
never know a lady who receive fuck is called fuckee, look like i need to surf more,lol.:D