PDA

View Full Version : From peep to ....

BiRd13
30-03-2009, 03:29 PM
HI Bros, I'm back again. Sorry for being 'mia' for so long, as was busying with my work, and replying pm from bros for massage and spa... =)

Anyway, sharing one of my recent encounter...

As you may know, economic is now bad... and badly effected our job too. I was chatting with this friend of mine (who work the same line as me) regarding this issue via msn. Lets' call her S for now...

Me: business very bad hor... ur side effected?
S: of course lo... Seems nothing much to do nowadays... drop alot lor...
Me: ya lor... sian leh.. want smoke or not?
S: now ar?
Me: ya lo... u busy ar?
S: not busy la... is I just smoke not long ago nia...
Me: Kns... bo jio lor...
S: haha... after lunch, then smoke mah...
Me: oic...
S: nvm la... i company u lor... steady?
Me: ok..steady
S: But you come up 5th floor ok...
Me: huh... y 5th floor? u work at 2nd right?
S: ya... go 5th floor la... meet toilet there... later i tell u why...
Me: ok lor...

After that, I took my box of cig, and proceed to the lift and took it up. When I reached the toilet area, she was already there...

Me: Wa.. so kin ar... (as saying, I took out my cigs and light one...)
S: haha... ya la..my company near the lift mah... so faster lo...
Me: o..ya hor...

She also took out a cig and light...

Me: eh... y come out 5th floor? 1st floor easier mah...
S: o..ya hor... lai... follow me...
Me: huh... go where...
S: dun worry la...wont sell u away...
Me: no la... scare u rape me... haha...
S: kns...

I followed her through the door, and exit the the 'exit' area, and headed up...

She stopped halfway...

S: saw that...? (she was pointing out of a small window...)

I looked out and see nothing... Btw, just a little note. The window can see down to 4th floor area. the area is a small empty space, with nothing, but planks of wood there... kinda look like construction area...

S: See clearly on the floor... u can see something...

I looked again... but still nothing... (seems my eye sight failed me...)

S: Wa lao... u chey meh ar... never see a condom on the floor huh...
Me: got meh? (I see clearly and finally saw it....)
Me: o...saw it it...
S: ya lor...
Me: huh... u bring me here, just to see this ar?
S: haha.. no la... that night I came to this floor toilet, then while going down via the staircase, I saw 1 couple over there doing that thing mah...
Me: huh...u so eng ar... got lift dont take... walk staircase...
S: no la... nearer mah... somemore the lift there at night, the light are dark, and somemore only 1 lift working nia... so wait very long...
Me: o..i see... then what u saw?
S: I saw 1 couple doing thing there lo... And seems they finishing, as i saw the guy took out the condom and throw there...
Me: o... haha... then u ask me up for? want me take the condom, recycle with u ar..? haha...
S: siao... no la... ask u up, see got free show or not lor...
Me: chey...

After smoking, we throw the butts and moved off...

**Want to know more of it? Stay tune... =)

regular
30-03-2009, 06:07 PM
camping now... hehe :)

eily
30-03-2009, 06:08 PM
sounds interesting!!

zzdiaozz
30-03-2009, 08:16 PM
tents up campin for more =)+k inadvance

nottimonkey
30-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Certainly!!! camping for more!!!!

jinx
30-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Good start. More please.

gambit88
30-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Welcome Back BiRd13 :D

Nice to see you start writing story again. :D

Any plans to continue some of your other story threads you have started???

slyer
30-03-2009, 09:07 PM
camping here :D

Eric22
30-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Reporting in too...

BadEye
30-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes I want to know more. Please continue.

nodrog
31-03-2009, 12:30 AM
haha..camp here for more

eeemen
31-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Bro bird13 welcome back!!

ChinaFriends67
31-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Wow, pitching my camp here. TS please cuntinue leh!!!:D:D:D

zl1983
31-03-2009, 02:58 AM
camping here.

Angelsonline
31-03-2009, 03:10 AM
What a great friend. Share such good stuff with you. Hope you will in turn share with us as well.

geckoSG
31-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Hmmm, TS... make sure you film down the act if you happen to see that
couple... sure all samster here wanna watch!

BiRd13
31-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Thx bro for all the support...
Damn it... just now type the story out le... but think server problem, and wasn't posted out...now have to retype...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was kind of busy working in the office, when I realised it was already near to 7pm. Without much hesitating, I packed my things and get ready to go. Just then, 'beep beep' sounds from my hp. I took it out, and saw that it was S who sms me. The sms goes like this 'On your way home now?' I wanted to reply the sms, but it rang. And from the phone, I saw it was S calling. I answered...

Me: Hello... sia ka pager...
S: huh.. simi pager?
Me: hello... who call pager? (i repeat again)
S: kns la... me la...
Me: haha... what's up?
S: where u liao?
Me: Just off work lor... Why? miss me ar?
S: Wa sui..just nice... Kin kin... come out to the afternoon place...
Me: huh... for what?
S: quick la... u come out first then I tell u... take the lift to 5th floor huh...

Before I can say anything, she already hang up... I thought something urgent happened, so after locked the door, i rushed to the lift lobby and took the lift up to 5th floor. Upon exiting, I saw S standing there. She was waving me to run over. So I dash abit to her.

Me: simi dai ji...
S: lai...follow me...

Without further hesitation, she grabbed my hands, and pulled my out of the exit door, and went up the stairs... On the way up, she hint me to move quietly and whisper to tell me to lower down my voice... She waved me to move forward and told me to look out of the window. I looked out and was shocked to see what's out there...

There was a couple there hugging and kissing... From the dim light of it, can see that they were a Malay couple in their late 20s or early 30s... Upon seeing this sight, my 'didi' started to erect when I think what will happen next..

Me: wa..they so daring ar... (I whisper)
S: ya lor... see i dun bluff u hor... that time i saw de is also this couple lo...
Me: oic...

I then took out my hp, and adjust to video cam setting...

S: What u doing?
Me: take down what they doing lor..
S: siao la..mai la...
Me: nvm la... dun worry la...wont post in newspaper de...
S: haha... up to u la...

After adjusting and setting, and zooming, I found that it is till too small for it... 'Damn... should have bring my video camera along...' I was thinking to myself... Got no choice, but to keep back my phone... S suddenly tapped me on my arms, and urge me to look out of the window... I looked out again, and saw that the couple are stripping off. And in a while, both were already naked.... The girl squatted down, and seems to be sucking the guy's 'didi'... Upon seeing this, my 'didi' erected harder.... I moved my hands down and touched it slightly, and also adjust it...

S: What you doing?
Me: huh... no lah... adjusting...
S: haha... ok... hard liao ar?
Me: ya lo... y ki liao.. haha
S: haha... i oso horny liao...
Me: huh... really ar?
S: ya la... wet wet liao.. haha
Me: haha...den how?
S: dunoe leh... suddenly feel like...
Me: feel like simi?
S: nothing la...
Me: masturbate ar...
S: huh..how u noe? haha
Me: haha... i oso feel like leh...
S: really?
Me: ya... almost shoot out liao...
S: haha...
Me: ar bo like that la... we mast together?
S: huh... can meh? how? i shy leh...
Me: wa liew..u mast ur own, i mast my own la... den dun see...
S: like that oso can?
Me: can la...or u want see oso can... haha
S: siao...
Me: den set la... we mast together...

S nodded her heads...

** Guess most have guess what will happen... Stay tuned... Be back shortly...=)

pro.d.igy
31-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Meh Meh Lorrrrrrrh!!!!!!! :D:D

Pitch tent and camping. :)

Frankiestine
31-03-2009, 03:02 PM
hmmm seems like smoking can be good for one health...I think I better learn how to smoke...:p:p

BiRd13
31-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Meh Meh Lorrrrrrrh!!!!!!!

Pitch tent and camping.

Lol..thx bro...

hmmm seems like smoking can be good for one health...I think I better learn how to smoke...

Smoking is bad for health...
Smoking with no good kakis is no good... =)

Shall continue again... =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After saying that, I unzipped my pants and pulled down my underwear. Grabbed my 'didi' and started jerking it off. I turned abit to look at her, and saw that her hands was under her skirt too. And can see her pink undies down abit.... Guess she must be fingering too. While jerking, I was peeping at that couple too. By then, they were on the floors, and the guy is pumping her... I heard soft moaning beside me, and I turned and looked again, and see that S is closing her eyes, while continue fingering. Guess she must be super horny and wet too.... My 'didi' really buay tahan liao... Need a hole to go in...

Without much hesitating, I moved behind her, and hugged her from the back. She seems shocked and opened her eyes..

Jessie: What you doing?
Me: I buay tahan liao...

I then pulled her hands out under her skirt, and moved my other hands under her skirt, and started fingering her. Still holding her hands with my right hand, I moved it to the back and let her hands touched my hard 'didi'... She was moaning more, as I fingering her, and I licked her ears and neck too. Her hands grabbing my 'didi' and was jerking it...

From that moment, I knew she wasn't resisting more, and hence I used my right hands and grabbed her breast and squeeze it. I then moved my hands into her top, and went under her bra. I tried to pull it off using one hand, while the other hand continue fingering... After several attempts, managed to pull her bra down... After that, I started tuned her nipples and squeezing her breast....

I was getting hornier, and I supposed she's the same, as her bottom was super wet. Without longer, I cummed and shot behind her... some kanna her blouse and some onto the floor...and of course, some on her hands...

Jessie: wa liew... kanna my skirt liao..
Me: small matter la...

I took out tissue and wipe for her...

Me: see...clean liao...
Jessie: ok...
Me: ya lor...
Jessie: u good lor... cummed liao... me havent leh...
Me: aiyo..scare what... I help u lor...

After saying, I hugged her from the back again, and continue fingering her. While fingering, I rubbed my 'didi' at her back, and soon it got erected again... At that time, her moaning was louder, and more...

I knew she's cumming soon, and I knew she cant take it any longer... I stopped fingering her, and asked her to put her hands on the wall. She did as per told, and I slowly opened her legs, and standing from behind, I pushed my hard 'didi' into her wet pussy.

It was super tight when going in. Can feel that either she long time never had sex, or what... Anyway, once inside, I started pumping her from behind. With one hand grabbing her waist, and the other on her breast squeezing it.
I can feel her juice inside of her, and can feel my 'didi' was super wet when inside her.. After moving for sometime, I knew I was cumming, and immediately, I pulled out from her. I squeeze my 'didi' so that the 'cummed' will goes down.

I then turned her around, and pushed her to laid against the wall. I grabbed her legs and held it up to my waist level, while she holding onto my neck.
Slightly bent down, I pushed my 'didi' into her pussy again, and started pumping her. After several minutes of pumping, I knew we both were cumming, as she's mumble abit that she's cumming... The pump gets faster and harder, and before I cummed, I pulled out of her again, and this time, shot onto the ground.

Guess she cummed too, and her legs went weak and slide down to the ground... I squatted down, and hugged her towards me, and we frenched kiss for a moment... After that, as usual, we wore back our clothes, and headed out of the exit...

larrybird
31-03-2009, 05:46 PM
WOW u really Power.... good 1...

hang37
31-03-2009, 05:56 PM
wow.. good le.. must use staircase more in future.. hehe:D

zl1983
31-03-2009, 08:35 PM
gd job la TS!

sunlabel
02-04-2009, 10:16 AM
nice hot hot stuff...

more please :D

snowman1603
02-04-2009, 11:06 AM
gd job la TS!

Wow bro that is a worthwhile for a peep to free session , S has review her name as Jessie liao, up for your great story. More to come ok :D

AD69
02-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Good story.

adibiz_79
02-04-2009, 02:03 PM
bro can intro her to me??

Lubber.duckie
02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Steady lah bro....nice and steamy. Any more continuation with her???

Unable to up you with my 1 humble point as the post was over 2 days...

may11
03-04-2009, 08:06 AM
hope to read more.

very nice story there

BiRd13
03-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Wow bro that is a worthwhile for a peep to free session , S has review her name as Jessie liao, up for your great story. More to come ok :D

Omg bro... Thx for the reminding...
Lol.. Actually S is not Jessie... I think I got mix up with another post...
Think is not good to post 2 different story in a day... =P

Anyway, thanks again to all bros for the support... =)

mlovec
03-04-2009, 10:02 AM
np TS...

so far I reallyenjoy reading yr stuff

siaokia55
04-04-2009, 11:24 PM
steady sia....like that oso can...:confused:

AngelEye
07-04-2009, 01:48 AM
hmmm seems like smoking can be good for one health...I think I better learn how to smoke...:p:p

wat nonsense!

waiwaiz
07-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Wa.......bro, reading your story can make me feel that its actually happening to me........gd..kp it up.....:D

OrangUtan
07-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Next time, you must let us noe in advance. We can oso peep mah.. :p

sexmatrix03
07-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Good Stuff Bro!!

Really Takes me back to those time when I am working in an industrial building in Singapore... My hanky Panky with one of the staff working in another office on the same floor.

Haha.... the staircase was the best place!! :P

Camping here for more of your installments. :)

Cheers!

Frankiestine
07-04-2009, 10:42 AM
wat nonsense!

wah so fierce i pa pa...:D:D

pet8
07-04-2009, 11:50 AM
very good story

hope there more