PDA

View Full Version : Business Trip Happening

raykwok79
28-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Hey all bros,

I am starting this thread so that we all can share any happening business trips.

Start posting man! ;)

raykwok79
28-03-2009, 09:05 AM
OK.. let me start with my business trip experience.

Title : 1st Experience

I started bonking since secondary school. but tats all classmate or ONS. Never involve money. I join this marketing company many years back as marketing executive. I am new in the industry and all I knew is to sell and meet target (KPI).

After joining for the company for 3 months, I was asked by my boss to go with him to meet client on Sat. Dam it.. my weekend..

The client were japanese. So i met my boss and went to meet them at their hotel. We reached the hotel in Marina at about 12plus. My boss and mi have a smoke outside and then went in to meet them at the lobby for lunch.

No business was discussed BUT happen to realizedmy boss a good talker. He started talking to the client about econmics and then woman. The japanese clients (2 of them) were so happy and excited. My boss tell them about KTV, prostitutes, different pussy in the world.. dam it EXPERT!

Then we went up thier rooms (connected rooms) for discussion. Started drinking... smoking... and discussion went well.

My boss asked me to call a number and tell them we are ready, pleasse deliver. I know NUTS. I call and the man replied be delivered in 15 minutes time.

15 minutes later, door bell rang and my boss asked me to open the door.

There stood 4gals. Cheo bu. and my boss ask them in. They cam in and started to sit next to everyone of us.

I kinda shocked. ...............

peptalk
28-03-2009, 09:58 AM
There are plenty of stories on biz trip happening. But too bad, it never happen to me. The only 2 biz trips I made so far is with my male colleague and I only reached the hotel in the night time, rushed the press conference set up and leave the next morning after the press conference. Sianz...

sashimiudon
28-03-2009, 06:17 PM
interesting!

please share more

scorpion9
28-03-2009, 08:50 PM
nice experience u have!!

Vedar
28-03-2009, 10:40 PM
What happen next ???

shioks
30-03-2009, 04:26 PM
can give me the number or not ? PM me leh
:p

jinx
30-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Where is threadstarter ? Still recovering from his shock ? :eek::p

raykwok79
31-03-2009, 12:56 AM
******* continue *****

They started to drink and smoke while hands roaming round the body. I join in as thats business.. roaming and sqeezing the boobs. My client started to stripe his gal and we all follow.

The started to sit on the laps.....and we play the boobs, pinching the nipples. the ladies follow through and bent down to suck cock...
thenafter they sit on us and start riding. The client and boss started bonking in the room., and everyone was happy, lustful and high.

This is my 1st business bonking to clinch deal man.... Thats not the end of my fucking marketing life... it is the beginning....

The client is happy and invite us for a trip to visit their office and factory in Vietnam.... the story continues...my 2nd business related... experience.

raykwok79
13-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Jus a new update on my recent trip to America......

Went for a week business trip to America.... took a transit flight at Taipei as I jus can't take it the long flight of more than 20hrs.

Reach Taipei and a supplier meer me for a nite cool chill session.

The supplier brought along 3 taiwan mei mei and we drank the nite out. Few hours later I kinda shag and intend to go back to rest... as i am transit... kinda lame to get a hotel so stay over at the supplier place... we left together with the gals... back to the hse of my supplier....

gals started hugging in the car and i kinda hard up... two gals sitting with me while another busty one sit in front while my supplier drive back... the gals started to unbutton my shirt and rubbu my chest till my nipples hard up... the other started to french kiss mi... almost fly to heaven...

just then the supplier stop at a remote area... i wander if the car was spoilt and asked what happended. The supplier say nothing and jus enjoy... i was kinda curious and just at that moment realized he had his pants unzipped and the busty gal bent down to blow hardon him.... I got it... the stop meant to be quickie before home...

to be continue....:)

Feidao
13-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

block11
13-06-2009, 01:57 PM
haizzz.... why my trips are always so boring? :mad:

lightweaver
13-06-2009, 04:07 PM
let me share mine :)

doing local BD work and travels to Vietnam mostly. one 1 of this trip, my norwegian colleague got roped in to scope the project out in finer detail.

she's rd 26, with golden chestnut tresses and leggy standing at rd 168. i was only like 4 cm taller!! seen her pics on skype when we converse but din know she's a hottie in person!

u can imagine my jaws dropping when i first met her at the HCM airport. it's like omg, a chiobu (aka model like) lady with a broad smile walking towards me. well hvg maintained my composure, hugged, lite pecks and jus chatted like long lost frens. in my mind i was like, wat luck! this is gonna be fun

gotta run...be back to continue

raykwok79
20-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Camping to hear yr experience.

tomvoyeur
20-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Mission complete.

Rest is history. haha, for the moment till the next day until we check out, we just keep making love all the time, only stopping to go eat breakfast before going back to the room.

till now, sometimes back in office, we will flirt with each other online also. my true office fb ~~~

The biz trip turn into a f**kfest lol...;)

u can imagine my jaws dropping when i first met her at the HCM airport. it's like omg, a chiobu (aka model like) lady with a broad smile walking towards me. well hvg maintained my composure, hugged, lite pecks and jus chatted like long lost frens. in my mind i was like, wat luck! this is gonna be fun

gotta run...be back to continue

Any "funny" incidents to share? I always like to see fellow bros tackling hot caucasian babes lol. :p

Thales
20-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Interesting. Please continue.

toyotavios
30-06-2009, 07:12 PM
continue please....

Estada
30-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow..some bros experience here are rather exciting. My business trip are usually boring and most times end up with FL/WL.

Hope to see more stories coming up here, so that i can pick up some skills to make my trips more exciting. ;)

ol'coyote
01-07-2009, 12:35 PM
me so envious of you people...
can go business trips...
in me line...no business trips...
even if me want to cook-up stories about needing to go on one...
the MHA will ask for what...cos she oso in same company...
hiaz...

robust
01-07-2009, 02:49 PM
me so envious of you people...
can go business trips...
in me line...no business trips...
even if me want to cook-up stories about needing to go on one...
the MHA will ask for what...cos she oso in same company...
hiaz...

How about trying the excuse that you are on oversea reservist training? A friend of mine tried that recently and MHA gave approval.

grant
02-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Let me share 1 of my happening several years ago.

Fresh from the army, i join this semi-conductor company who represent a US company as an asia office in sg. Job scope is to meet client, build relationship, so that future will clinch big deals from them.

Once, i was asked to travel to bangkok for business trips to meet and discuss some business. We brought them to their local night club to drink. Free flow of liquor, girls. There were a total 5 of us( me, my 2 boss and 2 of the business associate)

After 5 hours of fun, shack and off we go back to the hotel. Didn't know that there were round 2 ahead in the room. a new group of gals were in the room waiting for us. As a newbie om working life, my boss said its all fully paid and ask me enjoy. A whole night of fun, sex was endless.

Next morning, we received a PO of x number of machins bought. My boss explain that in working world, sometimes these sleazy fun can bring business.

raykwok79
10-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Bro Grant, I agree and tats wat i learn.

Business is just building relationship.

I am jus back from china. Brought some client from Taiwan to visit my production area. Before the trip, my assistant planned a schedule (decent) and the client seems pretty ok.

I took over and added some spicy activitites and invite them to stay a little longer so I can mingle with them to get more business. Immediately, their reponse turns friendly.

Went 1 nite earlier than their arrival. I brought along my assistant (a young chap of 27yrs), check in the hotel and went straight to meet my friends. They are supposed to help me get gals and I supposed to select.

Pick the gals, i brought 2 gals with me (tama) and get one for my assistant. We have to try out if good. My assistant kinda paiseh and i told him off. If u wan business, u must like wat yr client like.

eeemen
10-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Guess this is the "real" world eh?? Have fun!! :D :D

newyorker88
10-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Business Trips?

Sure, plenty of fun.

Still remember my last trip down to Jakarta, 2 years ago. My God, so long didn't go down liao. Anyway, just from old memory, as it is alot of fun.

Got picked up by supplier from Sukarno Airport( Jkt), and the next thing I know, I was being taken to hotel, reserved for me. Usually all hotels have been paid for by my suppliers, for obvious reasons!

Taken to Hotel batavia. For those who knows Jakarta, you also know what type of hotel that place is. For me, I am not a disco person. But for business sake, I got to join them for KTV. After dropping off my bags, I was taken to Athena? or some nite area joints( cant remember the place name liao), another KTV joint.

They have arranged for a KTV fun for the 6 of us. Needless to say, drugs and whisky is on the table. Knowling that I dont do estacy, I opened another bottle for myself, and another kaki do dont do drugs. They have already pop some pills in the bottle which they shared. there were 12 ladies and they are in the range from 22 to 28, estimates.

The singing goes on and some of us had 2 gals each. 3 of them does dirty dancing and slowly stripping themselves. All of us are shouting and cheering. Daring the gals to take off everything. Of cos, they never did that. left only panties. Soon, the effects of drugs took on them. Someone turned off the lights and all we hear are just booming of the music.

I had 2 gals( guest of honor) and soon, I can feel they going for my pants. One of them unbottomed my shirt and start sucking my nipples. The other go for my dick. Before the lights go out, I have had the first pick of gals. Never care to know their names to begin with. One of abt 24 years of age, big boobs and a bit plump side. the other was smaller in size, but slimmer.

Not sure who did what on me liao. But from touch, I guess the big boobs one is sucking my nipples and the other is gunning my dick. I carress and undress the big boobs gal. And suck on her tits, too, one hand on her boobs and the other fingering her. She is obviously wet. The other is sucking away on my dick and I dont give a dam about it.

Must be the effects of alcohol. I couldnt cum for at least half hour. And there she was sucking all the way. while I suck on the big boobs( I love big boobs). Later, I screw the big boobs gal, doing cow gal on me. The other gal came on my left side and suck my my nipples while I finger her. She was wet too! When the plump gal was done, I did not cum yet. So I do the slim gal dog style. While the other gal hug me from behind.

Not sure about the others in the same room, what they are doing liao. There were moanings sounds on and off, and movements in the room, but cannot figure out whats happening exactly, except that others are having fun too.

The whole event lasted for 3 hours and finally some one turn on the lights. I was half drunk and the rest are still shaking to the music. HAlf the gals totally dont have any clothes on and they scrambled for their panties. The rest are topless. The guys are totally underwearless :D, and some used condoms are on the floor.

My supplier friend saw that I was not in any condition to continue, took me out of the rooom. For the rest of the day( my guess is about 7 pm) I lay rest in my hotel room. He had a driver standing by already. Both of us rested in my room until the next day.

Got a hangover the next day. And we concluded the deal after breakfast. From what I gathered about the rest of the guys, they went on parting till 2 am in the morning. Cost of the party? Not sure about it, but I estimate to be easily 3k singapore dollars. What they do there? It is as good as you can imagine.

newyorker88
10-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Next morning, we received a PO of x number of machins bought. My boss explain that in working world, sometimes these sleazy fun can bring business.

Welcome to Real world. Without all these, you cant mix around in business. Just like smoking( I quit liao), with out it, you talk nothing with others, bo kam cheng.

newyorker88
10-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Bro Grant, I agree and tats wat i learn.

Business is just building relationship.

I am jus back from china. Brought some client from Taiwan to visit my production area. Before the trip, my assistant planned a schedule (decent) and the client seems pretty ok.

I took over and added some spicy activitites and invite them to stay a little longer so I can mingle with them to get more business. Immediately, their reponse turns friendly.

Went 1 nite earlier than their arrival. I brought along my assistant (a young chap of 27yrs), check in the hotel and went straight to meet my friends. They are supposed to help me get gals and I supposed to select.

Pick the gals, i brought 2 gals with me (tama) and get one for my assistant. We have to try out if good. My assistant kinda paiseh and i told him off. If u wan business, u must like wat yr client like.

Hahahaha, I remember some business friends of mine made huge losses in business when their guys got bribed this way. They sent their QC( qaulity control) people down to malaysia for QC, instead of inspecting their goods, they were taken to have fun, so much so that they neglected their work. Everything sign ok.

When they come back, they got fired becos the customer complained about bad product and of cos, kena fired from their boss.

So, next time, if you are sent out to work, make sure you do your work before play.

tomvoyeur
10-07-2009, 06:06 PM
So, next time, if you are sent out to work, make sure you do your work before play.

Nay - work are for slaves. Corporate executives and businessmen play and masquerade that as work - just dun get caught. :p

mango999
11-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi bros, I am a newbie here, let me share my story, it is like hitting a jackpot.

Last year, I was sent to Hong Kong for a trade show cum international conference. This was not my first time on business trip, and in the past it always ended quick and boring. This time, the trade show was held inside a big hotel, and when I checked in, to my surprise, the hotel was full. Of course I was so angry because I registered for everything before I left for Hong Kong. Plus all the complication and busy first day event registration, everything was so messy, and I was voicing loudly my displeasure in Cantonese. I knew Cantonese. Luckily, the organizer pulled me one side and ask a SYT to settle my case, if not I will curse and swear loudly.

..to be continued ...

mango999
11-07-2009, 01:41 PM
..part 2..

The SYT's name is Karen, and she assured she would take care of my lodging after the first day trade show. A hotel room would be free up by late afternoon as she promised. So I left all my luggage with her and attended the day's event. Nothing fancy came up during the day, did I need to do, report and stuff, make few business dealing, got some new business card. Pretty impressed by my productivity today, and feeling horny, I thought that nite, I could try out the infamous hong kong sex161 stuff that night.

At around 5pm, the first day trade show ended and I went back to the organizers' booth to settle my room. Upon seeing me, Karen was very apologetic, the hotel was still full. Karen admitted it was their mistake to overlook the number of attendees and could find any spare room !!! Of course I was so furious, and started to swear a bit. I am a bit like gangster type , haha, I feel good when I can stand up to bad service. Also my good cantonese was helping, Karen's colleagues got all act up and try to find a solution.

.... to be continued..

mango999
11-07-2009, 01:55 PM
..part 3 ..

I was also angry, because I was tired and thinking how to go out and have fun tonight if the room cannot settle. After waiting for a while, another lady showed up and was also in the same predicament as me. She was calm and sitting at one corner, using her laptop. While I am restless, pacing up and down. Finally, Karen told both of us that there will not be any new rooms allocated for the event's attendees. She had managed to find a hotel nearby and we would be staying there. I was WTF !! Such a big classy hotel, no room for the both of us. Karen promised that there will be transport to and fro the hotel we staying to the event hall everyday. WTF, no choice, what to do ?

Let me describe them. Karen was SYT, about early 20+, those fresh out of university and kenna tekan to handle shitty PR job. Pretty looking and slim.

The lady, who was in the same situation as me, was from Taiwan. Early 30+. Ok looking, but nice figure. Her name is PW in short. She had unbelievable patience and very nice character. Nice girl, while I am the loud bad guy from sinkinpore.

......to be continued ...

mango999
11-07-2009, 02:14 PM
..part 4...

A van pulled over the hotel lobby, and hotel bellboys helped to carry out luggage into the van. Out of courtesy, Karen accompanied us to the new hotel and to help us on checking in. And I thought to myself, shit, why don't Karen be PW, so that we can be together in this transport for 5 days (5 days trade event show). Karen looked much attractive. When she bend down and bend up inside the small van, I can see a hole through her 2nd and 3rd buttons. Showing black bra. Very seducing, how I wished PW was Karen. I thought nevermind, tonite must go out and have XXX action.

We reached the new hotel (name 'GG hotel') in about 20 minutes. Consider near to the event venue if not for the bad traffic in hong kong island. This GG hotel is lower in star rating than our original hotel. Looks older and small too ! Again, I started to complain like any kiasu singaporean. Karen was very sorry and handed us a few restaurant vouchers to compensate us. And she told us to wait in the lobby every morning, the same van will pick up to trade show, and other logistic stuff. Karen helped us on the checking in and finally we got the rooms.

In the end, the bad guy wins. I got a junior suite, I think Karen try to appease me and got the upgraded room for me. (I am speaking on hindsight, as I later knew that PW got a small regular guest room). This shows that it pays to be nasty and people normally bows down to the stronger one.

I thought this is such a good deal, a suite for me, got living room, a private bedroom, a kitchenette, a large bathroom with jacuzzi .. Wow !!!! I was so excited and could call a girl up for a great XXX action !!! :D:D:D

..sorry for the long story, I try to relate as much as possible...

..to be continued...

mango999
11-07-2009, 02:35 PM
..part 5..

I settled down in the suite, took a shower and ready for raw action. The hotel phone rang and it was PW. Wow, I was surprised, we did not talk much, only exchanging with few complains along the way. I thought Taiwanese are normally outgoing and proactive. In the call, PW told me she noticed my room number and called to ask me if we wanted to have dinner together. We have many restaurant vouchers given by Karen. She thought we should use them immediately, if not we would not be finish them up by the end of the business trip. She also thought that I knew Cantonese and will be convenient to hang out together.

At first I sounded reluctant because I am ready to go out and have fun. But I later thought why not, make new friend first and I still have 4 more days to play.

So we met up the hotel lobby and made our way to the chinese restaurant nearby. It was PW's 3rd time in HK, and my lose-count times in HK. I knew the way around HK very much.

In the dinner, we have a great chat. We spoke about the day's event. How strange that they don't have room for us in the trade event hotel. We laughed how the fuss I kicked up when there was no room for us. Then I told her that I got a big suite. She got very surprised, this is how she told me she got a normal room. hahah, then she got bitchy, and started to rant and whine. hahaha I joked with her that she needs to be more assertive in the future. Cannot let people makan us, we need to makan others. Then PW loosen up and we started to chat and chat like old friend.

Let me describe her more, she has a classical nice girl look. Not as pretty as Karen. PW is about early 30, 1.65m, quite tall, slim, long hair. Like chinese classical lady. She also commented how envy she was that I could talk in english, mandarin and cantonese. In the dinner, she wore a classy business shirt, very business like. Well maintained and with light make up. While I wore T-shirt and jean for the dinner, the bochap kind.

It turns out that she was representing her company for the event. Not the same products my company are dealing. But we exchange business ideas, and how we can cooperate in the future...

It was a nice dinner !

..to be continued .. :cool:

mango999
11-07-2009, 02:44 PM
err.. how come moderator has not approved my above story... will continue posting when I see part 1 - part 4.... see you bros soon... please up my points .. i am still a newbie.. hope the story is not long winded ...

mango999
12-07-2009, 10:46 AM
..part6...

It was 10pm+ when we finished the dinner. We went back to Hotel GG and she wanted to look at my suite. She was jealous. In my suite, she was admiring the facilities and whined how lousy her room was. I joked with her that she can come to use my jacuzzi and I will charge her money.

PW: Serious?? Can I use it ? I want to message in the jacuzzi
Me: Of course, go ahead, I have plenty towel inside, I charge you cheaply, $50 per hour, I provide drinking water for you too, hahahha.
PW: Ahh, nevermind, I go to the spa in the hotel later.
Me: Joking lah, you can use it for free lah..
PW: No lah, too late, I have to go back ..
Me: So soon? Okay, we have a busy day tomorrow too..

Then she left. I kicked myself for joking with her, if not, I can fantasize of enjoying the jacuzzi with her.

The next morning, I saw PW in the lobby, waiting for the van to pick us up. This time she wore tight shirt and 1st button off. Wow, I did not realise how good figure she was the day before. Can see her cleavage. Wow, ho se liao, today should able to see alot of peephole. Her hair was also let down, wow, looks very chic and very eatable. For once, I glad to be arrange an deserted hotel with her.

PW: Today will be a busy day. Hope I can come back early and have a good rest.
Me: Me too. I have a few deals to seal today. (Thinking where to go for XXX romp after the day event) :D
PW: Hey, later I go to use your jacuzzzi okay ... I have a sore backache. Evening ?
Me: Sure ... hhaha, bring your swimsuit too, so that we can enjoy together, the jacuzzi can hold 2 person.
PW: You wish ! I bring some nice DVD for you, while I enjoy the jacuzzi myself !
Me: Aiyo, you no good ...
PW: harha ..

So shiok to exhange some cheapshots with her.

After the day's work, we went back to our hotel. And she rang to call she is coming to use jacuzzi and I thought to go nearby XXX suana to enjoy too. She came with a bathcoat, wow, and all set to dive in.

Me: I have taken a shower, and the room is all yours, here's the key (wow, I am so confident to let the whole room, since I know her barely 2 days)
Pw: Where are you going ??
Me: Errr I am going for a swim.(too paiseh to say going to suana).
Pw: okay, I need to jacuzzi for an hour only, please come back in an hour.
Me: oh no, no hurry, use longer lah (thinking how am I going to have fun outside in one hour).
Pw: no please, I not going to leave you room while you are not around..
Me: (thinking) X&%#$@@.. how ? this woman so troublesome.:mad:

...to be continue...:D

newyorker88
12-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Nay - work are for slaves. Corporate executives and businessmen play and masquerade that as work - just dun get caught.

Caught by AV or wives/GF? :D

3m3m3m
12-07-2009, 02:39 PM
tell me abt it bro !

hahaha, damn shiok n fun ~ she is nt bad, din knw she is so fun to play with. She still purposely got me to eat fast during the breakfast, n was dragging me up to the room where we juz carrying making out, occasionally burping into each other face n lauff away ! just pure making love ~ of cuz, it was base on sex n feelings too.

My gal is nt bad, rate her a 7/10. Figure 7/10 also. 36b cupper. trim her hair, nice soft boobs, love her ass when i doggy her, looks like a beautiful peach..

yea man..

haha bro...luck on ur side..mine office fun almost turn ugly ... kena treaten will inform president n spread whole office..:p

orangeox
15-07-2009, 01:50 PM
no more happening?

bloopz
15-07-2009, 03:30 PM
hahaha.. i always think the main reason y guys hate to have female colleagues/boss is becoz guys have to really do work when they have female colleagues instead of being able to have some "recreational activities".. think the local guys also sian when they see tat there are ladies in the group and also dunno where to bring us or how to entertain the group since they r so used to entertaining guests with XXX actions.. :p

Savanna
15-07-2009, 05:27 PM
hahaha.. i always think the main reason y guys hate to have female colleagues/boss is becoz guys have to really do work when they have female colleagues instead of being able to have some "recreational activities".. think the local guys also sian when they see tat there are ladies in the group and also dunno where to bring us or how to entertain the group since they r so used to entertaining guests with XXX actions.. :p

That statement is so true!!! :D:D:D

Loon khor
17-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Bro Magno999

Steamy story....please contiune soonest possible.

:D

mandarin
17-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Please come back to post. What happen to the ostensible diligence?

mango999
17-07-2009, 08:44 PM
bros, please up my points...thanks :D

...part7....

I was very sian and I got bolder...

Me: Wa, you very enjoying hor... and make me to wait for you, the pool outside so cold while you can enjoy warm jacuzzi.
PW: Hey, don't be like that, you go to a bigger pool, more fun.
Me: Where got fun? I only alone. All are guys over there, No fun.
PW: (softly) Or you want to join me in the jacuzzi?
Me: .....
PW: ...
Me: Together ?
PW: If you don't mind ...
Me: Errr... you not scare ? I want actually...
PW: Nothing one lah, just message in jacuzzi..don't think dirty...
Me: Hehe.. I very dirty one ... Later I eat you up ...
PW: Don't think you can eat me up.. hahah.. quick, fill the tab with water.

JACKPOT ! I quickly ran into the bathroom, and turned the tap in full blast.
Start the jacuzzi pump. So happy. The tub is good for two person.

PW: Quick go get change, I jump inside first, don't let you see my body.
Me: Wait for me..

She went ahead, while I go search for a short. Frankly I don't have a short or swimming trunk... never want to go swimming..

Me: (Shouting in) Hey, I don't have a short, can I wear my underwear ?
PW: NO WAY...
Me: Cannot find leh ... Can I wear my boxer ?

I did not care, walk into the bathroom with my proud boxer, the small thin one with many checked pattern.

PW: Aiyo....

She was already in the water, trying to make a foams to cover up. But I am so quick...JACKPOT... She was wearing a yellow bikini...Slurp...my throat turned dry ... Her panty was those triangle type, sexy. Gosh, she is at least 34C, not slim type, but very fu*kable !!! JACKPOT I jumped into the water, but pretend to struggle in to find a space and pretend to look at her body.. Her cleavage was deep, the bikini's cup barely cover half of her breast.

Me: Wa, you wear so sexy, how ....?
PW: What how ... ?
Me: HOW ... ?
PW: Crazy .
Me: Haha joking only, you have such a nice figure, I wish I am your husband.. Lucky my body is also not bad, if not, I am too paiseh to be with you.
PW: Okay lah.. I very fat ley, see my arms... so fatty.. Hey I am not married yet.
Me: Not fat lah... I wish I can be your boyfriend can hold you everyday..so nice
PW: Don't talk about him .... (snap)
Me: ..Err.. So shiok in this jacuzzi with you. Yesterday I am alone in this tub, alone not shiok one... Hey, want to do this everyday? (Free show everyday) Very fun.
PW: See how lah ...

Then we exchanged some small talk. We were facing one another. Resting on our back on the tub. Our faces were merely 1.5 metre apart. As we chat and chat, the bathroom was smoking up due to the hot water. Good! I could now look at her directly as I could steal some views behind the vapours. Sometimes, our legs touched accidentally. Very shiok. My brother was acting up and hardened. :p Luckily I was inside the water. I could feel that my brother was sticking out of the front hole of my boxer. I pretend to feel under the water, and push my cock inside the boxer.

PW: What are you doing ? :eek:

...to be continue...

twinchrome
17-07-2009, 08:59 PM
wow....seems like PW is playing the man... :D

topcook1
18-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Great story!!!Camping for more here.

PageUp
18-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Great Story......pitching tent...setting up campfire....bring the mashmellows...

ben1978
22-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Great Story

rivergame
22-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Great story bro. Camping here...

raykwok79
22-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey all,

I am back from my long long trips. I been travelling around for the past 3 months. Been to jarkarta, china, vietnam, phillipines and New york.

Business is getting tough and getting more wild nowsaday.

I flew off in May to Jarkata to attend a supplier anniversary and my story will start from this trip. Super arrangement the supplier made for me and thats business in real world. Reports, presentations are useless in real world. Relationship is the factor to business success.

I flew in Jarkata in the evening and the supplier sent a driver and a manager to fetch me.......

raykwok79
22-08-2009, 09:05 AM
The manager is a local Indo-chinese and told me that the boss will be meeting me for breakfast the next day then head for the anniversary press release before the nite party.

The manager sent me to my hotel and i check in. He followed me to my room ( an executive suite ) and we had a short discussion. He handed over a welcome gift and we chatted on some hiccups on thier production we faced recently. He apologised for all the hiccups and assured to improve and express his wish to extend their contract for another year. I replied I need to review all the quotaion he sent. He agreed and at that moment, someone knock the door.

I went to open it and it was the driver and 2 chicks. They came in and i thought the chicks were his staff. He speak his language and the gals went to straight to the sleeping room while we smoke and drink a little at the sitting room.

In just less than 3 minutes, the gal came out but dam it, wearing only bra and panties. they came over and sit with me and know wat thats means.

I thank the manager and the manager happily smile back. He told me to rest well (fuck, how to rest leh) and he will meet be at 10plus for supper.

He left the room, leaving me and the two gals. I proceed to my room leaving the gals in the sitting room and open the gift. It was a Bally bag. The most generous I ever recieve, perhaps the crisis hitted real hard.

I head back to the gals and .....

Cytan7
22-08-2009, 03:59 PM
keep it coming bro! :)

unsung80
22-08-2009, 08:49 PM
The manager is a local Indo-chinese and told me that the boss will be meeting me for breakfast the next day then head for the anniversary press release before the nite party.

The manager sent me to my hotel and i check in. He followed me to my room ( an executive suite ) and we had a short discussion. He handed over a welcome gift and we chatted on some hiccups on thier production we faced recently. He apologised for all the hiccups and assured to improve and express his wish to extend their contract for another year. I replied I need to review all the quotaion he sent. He agreed and at that moment, someone knock the door.

I went to open it and it was the driver and 2 chicks. They came in and i thought the chicks were his staff. He speak his language and the gals went to straight to the sleeping room while we smoke and drink a little at the sitting room.

In just less than 3 minutes, the gal came out but dam it, wearing only bra and panties. they came over and sit with me and know wat thats means.

I thank the manager and the manager happily smile back. He told me to rest well (fuck, how to rest leh) and he will meet be at 10plus for supper.

He left the room, leaving me and the two gals. I proceed to my room leaving the gals in the sitting room and open the gift. It was a Bally bag. The most generous I ever recieve, perhaps the crisis hitted real hard.

I head back to the gals and .....
Power la bro. :D

unsung80
22-08-2009, 09:01 PM
bros, please up my points...thanks :D

...part7....

I was very sian and I got bolder...

Me: Wa, you very enjoying hor... and make me to wait for you, the pool outside so cold while you can enjoy warm jacuzzi.
PW: Hey, don't be like that, you go to a bigger pool, more fun.
Me: Where got fun? I only alone. All are guys over there, No fun.
PW: (softly) Or you want to join me in the jacuzzi?
Me: .....
PW: ...
Me: Together ?
PW: If you don't mind ...
Me: Errr... you not scare ? I want actually...
PW: Nothing one lah, just message in jacuzzi..don't think dirty...
Me: Hehe.. I very dirty one ... Later I eat you up ...
PW: Don't think you can eat me up.. hahah.. quick, fill the tab with water.

JACKPOT ! I quickly ran into the bathroom, and turned the tap in full blast.
Start the jacuzzi pump. So happy. The tub is good for two person.

PW: Quick go get change, I jump inside first, don't let you see my body.
Me: Wait for me..

She went ahead, while I go search for a short. Frankly I don't have a short or swimming trunk... never want to go swimming..

Me: (Shouting in) Hey, I don't have a short, can I wear my underwear ?
PW: NO WAY...
Me: Cannot find leh ... Can I wear my boxer ?

I did not care, walk into the bathroom with my proud boxer, the small thin one with many checked pattern.

PW: Aiyo....

She was already in the water, trying to make a foams to cover up. But I am so quick...JACKPOT... She was wearing a yellow bikini...Slurp...my throat turned dry ... Her panty was those triangle type, sexy. Gosh, she is at least 34C, not slim type, but very fu*kable !!! JACKPOT I jumped into the water, but pretend to struggle in to find a space and pretend to look at her body.. Her cleavage was deep, the bikini's cup barely cover half of her breast.

Me: Wa, you wear so sexy, how ....?
PW: What how ... ?
Me: HOW ... ?
PW: Crazy .
Me: Haha joking only, you have such a nice figure, I wish I am your husband.. Lucky my body is also not bad, if not, I am too paiseh to be with you.
PW: Okay lah.. I very fat ley, see my arms... so fatty.. Hey I am not married yet.
Me: Not fat lah... I wish I can be your boyfriend can hold you everyday..so nice
PW: Don't talk about him .... (snap)
Me: ..Err.. So shiok in this jacuzzi with you. Yesterday I am alone in this tub, alone not shiok one... Hey, want to do this everyday? (Free show everyday) Very fun.
PW: See how lah ...

Then we exchanged some small talk. We were facing one another. Resting on our back on the tub. Our faces were merely 1.5 metre apart. As we chat and chat, the bathroom was smoking up due to the hot water. Good! I could now look at her directly as I could steal some views behind the vapours. Sometimes, our legs touched accidentally. Very shiok. My brother was acting up and hardened. :p Luckily I was inside the water. I could feel that my brother was sticking out of the front hole of my boxer. I pretend to feel under the water, and push my cock inside the boxer.

PW: What are you doing ? :eek:

...to be continue...

still eagerly waiting for the story..

alec
25-08-2009, 12:27 AM
awaiting for more from mango999~~~
Pls cont~~