PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

KatoeyLover69
11-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Well ... there's nothing interesting there in the first place ... it's a hotel full of whores waiting for you to knock on their doors ...

Bro,

What talking you ???

Please do not go around Ocean Paradise Hotel knocking on all the doors as the OKTs will scold you and chase you away ! Worse still, they may knock on your heads !!!

The gals will sit in their rooms with the doors half-open so that you can view them.

If a room is locked and in total darkness, it means that it is not occupied for that day.

If a room is locked but with the lights on, it means that the gal is 'booked' and busy 'bonking' away.

So, if you knock on all the locked doors, it means that one of your screws is loose and definitely the OKT will chase you away :D

DickLip
12-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Ocean is cater for those cheap f**k ... like me :D .... go there to release ... and go off ... nothing interesting at all.

Ok, in that case, you also can visit Jln Dobi la. There also can cater cheap charlie like you hahaha

DL

alvinchan7
12-05-2006, 03:32 PM
What lau Katoey ... the term "Knock on their door" ... is a layman term for visiting them ...

Of cos I know lah that the door is half closed ... been there for years ...

anyway .... whoever goes there will know that when the door is closed meaning no ger there or the door is locked for live firing inside ...

And yes, there's much more avenue for cheapo f**k in jb .... dun have to always rely on the same spot ....

Cheers ...

KatoeyLover69
12-05-2006, 04:34 PM
What lau Katoey ... the term "Knock on their door" ... is a layman term for visiting them ...

Of cos I know lah that the door is half closed ... been there for years ...

anyway .... whoever goes there will know that when the door is closed meaning no ger there or the door is locked for live firing inside ...

Cheers ...

As usual, I like to joke & pull your leg ( 3rd leg ??? )

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke.................. .... :D

alvinchan7
12-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Yah .... tommorrow when we meet ... then I let you pull my third leg .... you want or not ? Since you like it so much ... hahaha .... I might let you "kum" a bit if you like .... gwahahahah ... just joking.

Dun forget about tommorrow appointment ....

See you there ...

Cheers ...

KatoeyLover69
12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Yah .... tommorrow when we meet ... then I let you pull my third leg .... you want or not ? Since you like it so much ... hahaha .... I might let you "kum" a bit if you like .... gwahahahah ... just joking.

See you there ...

Cheers ...

Any response from the other Samsters ?

I don't want to pull your "3rd leg" - let the Auntie do that :D

Please bring enough $$$ to belanja me lunch & seafood dinner

KatoeyLover69
14-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Yah .... tommorrow when we meet ... then I let you pull my third leg .... you want or not ? Since you like it so much ... hahaha .... gwahahahah ... just joking.

See you there ...

Cheers ...

Bro Alvin,

It was GREAT meeting up with you for the 2nd time yesterday

Hope you enjoyed yourself bonking at the "BEST" Massage Parlour in JB. I think you must have because I saw the huge smile on your face :) after the bonking as you came down to the Reception Area

alvinchan7
15-05-2006, 09:23 AM
You bet I have ... really enjoy the massage and the girl is first time working there as well. Inexperience ... but it's a thrill to teach her HOW to please me.

Yummy... I am going back to visit her a second time next week.

Cheers ...

PS: Thanks for showing me around. Hope that next meeting with you, I can at least blanjar you to eat.

KatoeyLover69
15-05-2006, 12:50 PM
You bet I have ... really enjoy the massage and the girl is first time working there as well. Inexperience ... but it's a thrill to teach her HOW to please me.

Yummy... I am going back to visit her a second time next week.

Cheers ...

PS: Thanks for showing me around. Hope that next meeting with you, I can at least blanjar you to eat.

Bro AlvinChan7,

Glad to know that you had enjoyed yourself !

Spent 3 hours with you, not even belanja me 1 cup of kopi ............. next time better belanja me makan lunch or dinner :D

alvinchan7
15-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Bro AlvinChan7,

Glad to know that you had enjoyed yourself !

Spent 3 hours with you, not even belanja me 1 cup of kopi ............. next time better belanja me makan lunch or dinner :D

Wah lau, say until I so "Giam Siup" (Selfish) ... not that I dun want to belanja you lah ... JBGuy say he is going to foot the bill, so what can I do. I already taken out the money for payment ...

Of cos, I will belanja you lah ... next time. Maybe seafood dinner ... I take the crab meat ... you take the crab shell ... gwahahaha ... maybe I will leave those crab legs for you .... :D

Cheers ...
Alvin

ps: Ok lah .. we better not troll in this thread.

willydilly
17-05-2006, 12:27 AM
hi bros..
can anyone kind enough to direct me te exact location of ocean hotel?
i was in jb over the weekend but i couldnt find where the hotel is.. know is somewhere along jln WAF..

your help is much appreciated..

alvinchan7
17-05-2006, 09:20 AM
hi bros..
can anyone kind enough to direct me te exact location of ocean hotel?
i was in jb over the weekend but i couldnt find where the hotel is.. know is somewhere along jln WAF..

your help is much appreciated..

I cannot hold your hand and bring you there like a father bringing a child to his playground.

However, I can teach you some guidance for you to follow and definitely it will bring you to where you want.

First, Jalan Wong Ah Fook is the back lane of CitySquare. You will not miss it as it is the only road that goes from the Causeway custom to the rest of the JB. (if you're in the road that vehicles are going to the custom, then you're in the wrong side.)

Once you're in Jalan Wong Ah Fook, simply walk down the rows of shops ... Ocean Hotel is just before CitySquare. About two small street away.

In case if you're lost and cannot find Ocean, ask those people who are sitting on the floor selling herbs or watches or etc. Maybe give them a tip of rm2 for helping you. Well, do not feel shy about asking people about Ocean, when you want to cheong, you must be a bit thick skinned.

If all else failed, I can be your daddy and arrange a date where I can bring you to your playground .. if you need to.

Cheers.

willydilly
17-05-2006, 12:44 PM
thank you so much bro..
i think i know where izit liao... will pm you if im goin to jb again,..
by the way, how do i up ur point leh?

KatoeyLover69
17-05-2006, 01:56 PM
I cannot hold your hand and bring you there like a father bringing a child to his playground.

However, I can teach you some guidance for you to follow and definitely it will bring you to where you want.

Once you're in Jalan Wong Ah Fook, simply walk down the rows of shops ... Ocean Hotel is just before CitySquare. About two small street away.

In case if you're lost and cannot find Ocean, ask those people who are sitting on the floor selling herbs or watches or etc. Maybe give them a tip of rm2 for helping you. Well, do not feel shy about asking people about Ocean, when you want to cheong, you must be a bit thick skinned.

Bro WillyDilly,

Those people sitting on the floor selling medicine/watches/etc are mostly Malays and you have to talk to them in Malay.

In case you don't know how to converse in Malay to them, try to tell them this :

Bro WD : Encik, boleh tolong saya ?

Malay peddler : Ya, adik apa mahu ?

Bro WD : Saya mahu cari ayam untuk kongkek. :p Saya dengar dekat sini ada satu hotel lima tingkat ada banyak ayam. Boleh Encik beri tahu saya apa macam pergi sana ?

Malay peddler : Saya tak senang !

Bro WD : Encik, tolong saya ! Saya bagi RM 5.00 untuk Encik, okay ?

Malay Peddler : Okay, ikut saya

FYI, the WLs at Ocean Paradise Hotel charge RM 65.00 for a maximum of 20 minutes to bonk her. If you can't cum after 20 mins, you have to get out of the room or pay another RM 65.00 for another 20 mins of bonking time.

Enjoy & Happy Bonking !

willydilly
17-05-2006, 08:42 PM
thank you bro..
your info is very helpful!!

but not r u into papaya farm, i used to based in JB for 6 months but at that time i didnt know about this forum at all.. star cruise is my favourite hang out spot!.. miss those good old days.. :D

anyway.. can pm me when u r in kl, v can go cheong together

alvinchan7
18-05-2006, 09:15 AM
thank you bro..
your info is very helpful!!

but not r u into papaya farm, i used to based in JB for 6 months but at that time i didnt know about this forum at all.. star cruise is my favourite hang out spot!.. miss those good old days.. :D

anyway.. can pm me when u r in kl, v can go cheong together

You're new to the forum, so you do not have the power to up people's point yet. It is my pleasure to guide you to the "playground" ... we in forum must care and share all the lobangs with all the Bros here.

Hope you enjoy yourself at Ocean.... it's one of my Fav "playgrounds" in JB ...

Cheers ...
ps: Dun listen to Katoey advise ... he is only getting you in trouble ... hahaha .. bad person he is ... :p

pomrakthai
18-05-2006, 09:32 AM
You're new to the forum, so you do not have the power to up people's point yet. It is my pleasure to guide you to the "playground" ... we in forum must care and share all the lobangs with all the Bros here.

Cheers ...
ps: Dun listen to Katoey advise ... he is only getting you in trouble ... hahaha .. bad person he is ... :p

Bro WD,

You have been toeing the line by not opening a new thread, otherwise you get points being zapped by me who had lost my patience seeing those newbies simply opening new threads and asked for info from senior bros with the slightest courtesy. Keep it up......[pardon the pun]

BTW, Bro KTL is actually a nice guy [definition of nice guy: a guy who usually goes out of his home, then go to bed and then return home].

He has taken me to that Ocean Hotel to look-see when I was in JB recently. He didn't take any commision and I didn't pay him "lima ringgit", but I "belanja" him makan cheap-cheap type! You better pay the Malay man to take you there and you can not belanja that Malay man those "tanggung HARAM" food! :D

KatoeyLover69
18-05-2006, 01:38 PM

Cheers ...
ps: Dun listen to Katoey advise ... he is only getting you in trouble ... hahaha .. bad person he is ...

KNN, how can you say that I am a 'bad person' & 'he is only getting you in trouble' ???

I am teaching him how to ask for instructions in Malay

BTW, Bro KTL is actually a nice guy [definition of nice guy: a guy who usually goes out of his home, then go to bed and then return home].

He has taken me to that Ocean Hotel to look-see when I was in JB recently. He didn't take any commision and I didn't pay him "lima ringgit", but I "belanja" him makan cheap-cheap type!

alvinchan7
18-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Hahaha Katoey ... now it's time for me to pull your legs ...

Of cos I know you're a good guy ... if not for you and JBGuy .. I do even know the location of the Best Massage Parlour ... All I can say is that you're a Great person with a BIG HEART ... You will go all out to help bros in need to cheong ... that is why you're voted the Chairman of the JB TCSS club ... :D

Well, my Malay is not very good. So I might misinterpret the malay verse that you teach WD ... well a bit crude to call the WL ="Ayam" ... hahaha .. or otherwise ... maybe that is how Malay call them ???

Anyway .. WD you can copy those phase down on a piece of paper and show it to the Malay uncles ... see whether if they chase after you or not ... :D ... hahaha ...

Cheers ...

Sperm tank 3/4 full .... 1 more days and JB here I CUM with my FULL TANK !!!

willydilly
18-05-2006, 08:25 PM
well.. i think all of us r a good man with a big heart!!

v shld treat each other with respect n know where the limit is.. after all v r

here to share our experience with other cheongster :)

jbkia
26-05-2006, 02:04 AM
This thread been dying, let me put in my 2 sen worth.

Been this joint 2 days ago after noon after lunch time around 2 pm. Surprise to see so many girls working, at least 3 new gals and they are not bad. Probably because it's 2 pm and month end, most doors open for business and not many patrons. I chose one on third floor, saw her few days ago in hallway when she out to pay, many ah peh been lining up for her so I no chance earlier. I think it if ppl line up then she must be good, so went in despite so many choices that day. Here a short fr

Name: Yoyo
Tall: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 Slim to near very skinny, long legs, is my type.
Boobs: A-B Cup but handfull and big brown nip that suckable
BBBJ: 6.5/10 ok only
FJ: 8.5/10 accomodating to many positions and not rush
She got long slim legs, bonking her while holding her legs really felt good.
RTF: Yes

I hope someone can help up my point, more fr for this place coming up soon.

alvinchan7
26-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Bro JBKia ... good FRs ... it is nice to see this thread sprang back to life ...

Hope to see more FR from you again ...

I will put you in my upping list ...

Cheers,
Alvin

useeone
11-09-2006, 10:07 AM
have been busy recently, didnt have the time to visit ocean.

how is things there..? still rm60 per burst.?

DickLip
11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
I had pleasure to visit this place last weekend. Yup, the price still remains RM 60/-. The quality of meat are deteriorating as less choice for review.

DL

have been busy recently, didnt have the time to visit ocean.

how is things there..? still rm60 per burst.?

LiaTooT
11-09-2006, 10:47 AM
does the girls have fixed rooms same as petian or their room changes?
some bro say changes daily some say fixed... now i am confused... :o :confused:

bhoven
11-09-2006, 11:22 AM
does the girls have fixed rooms same as petian or their room changes?
some bro say changes daily some say fixed... now i am confused... :o :confused:

Not fixed for the newer ones as some come some no come everyday
But for the old timers who are "regular" girls will be allocated same room every day.

LiaTooT
11-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Not fixed for the newer ones as some come some no come everyday
But for the old timers who are "regular" girls will be allocated same room every day.
thanks for the infro bro!
like that hor that means wanna look for a gem is no easy as they changes rooms... :o

DickLip
11-09-2006, 01:46 PM
One more thing forgot to mentioned here that the lift were dyfuncational more than a week according to OKT. So you got to carries you fat ass from LG to 5th floor

I had pleasure to visit this place last weekend. Yup, the price still remains RM 60/-. The quality of meat are deteriorating as less choice for review.

DL

godzillavspec
12-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Sorry Bro, just to clarify...is RM 60 or 65? Coz i just pay a visit to the girl at level 4 if not mistaken room 70 & was told to pay RM65.
Planning to go maybe today late afternoon. Will c other girl charge how much.
Cheers!

KatoeyLover69
12-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Sorry Bro, just to clarify...is RM 60 or 65? Coz i just pay a visit to the girl at level 4 if not mistaken room 70 & was told to pay RM65.
Planning to go maybe today late afternoon. Will c other girl charge how much.
Cheers!

It has been RM 65.00 for quite for time ........... you are given a maximum of 20 minutes to cum ......... if you cannot cum in 20 minutes and want to extend for another session of 20 minutes, you have to pay another RM 65.00

Went to recee that place less than 1 week ago ........... saw that only half the rooms are occupied ............. don't know what happened to those 'missing' girls

The bloody lifts are out-of-order or had been switched .......... so have to walk from Ground Floor to 5th Floor :mad:

fresh_Man
12-09-2006, 07:22 PM
hi bros,

Can i know the OKT hp number for ocean hotel?

fresh_Man
12-09-2006, 07:24 PM
hi bros,

PM me
thanks in million

alvinchan7
13-09-2006, 09:24 AM
hi bros,

PM me
thanks in million

Hello brudder .... Ocean Hotel .. doesn't have any OKT ....

It's just a few floors of rooms ... where you get to walk around and look for the girls .. and pick your choice ...

The room doors will be slightly open ... and you have to walk up and have a clearer view of the girl .. unless you're really interested then you push the door open and step inside ... otherwise ... just walk away ....

If the door is closed ... meaning the girl is having customer inside .. or the room is without a ger .. and locked.

Dun have to ask the price ... the girl will automatic tell you it's 60 Rm per 30-40 mins ...

Bottomline is ... there's no OKT number .. to book for the girls... it's a open buffet ... no need to make reservation ... :D

Just head down there and you'll see for yourself ...

Enjoy ...
Alvin

willydilly
13-09-2006, 11:55 AM
i was in jb over the last weekend,, i couldnt find the hotel depsite some bros had given me the direction.. so sad,,

any bro willing to pm me the exact location? i know is somenear at jln WAF

tx alot

6" boy
14-09-2006, 12:46 PM
i was in jb over the last weekend,, i couldnt find the hotel depsite some bros had given me the direction.. so sad,,

tx alot

It's NOT somewhere near JLN WAF. It is at JLN WAF.

Jln WAF is the MAIN ROAD toward the direction of City Square (Not toward custom checkpoint). That side got a row of old shops with some vendors selling DVD. The building is located at the middle and is painted pink (if I not mistaken). On the building itself got write Ocean Hotel big big. Go cross the road and stand beside the river, Sg. Segget (now already being covered up) and you will be able to see.

If you still cannot see, kindly let me know and I will hold your hand like a small boy and bring you there. Good or not?

willydilly
14-09-2006, 04:01 PM
thanks alot bro !!
i shall be goin to jb again next month,, look forward to hv a good time there n will post my FR accordingly,,

black_cafe
14-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Can any of the old birds for Ocean Hotel tell me what time this joint operate till? I really like to pay a visit.....:p

KatoeyLover69
16-09-2006, 12:08 PM

If you still cannot see, kindly let me know and I will hold your hand like a small boy and bring you there. Good or not?

After Bro 6" Boy, bring you direct to the room I will help you to put your 'dilly' into the 'pussy' but you have to pay me RM 20.00 for this service :D

Can any of the old birds for Ocean Hotel tell me what time this joint operate till? I really like to pay a visit

The operating hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 Midnight everyday

Dun have to ask the price ... the girl will automatic tell you it's 60 Rm per 30-40 mins ...

Bro Alvin,

You are out of date ! Looks like long time you didn't fuck in Ocean Paradise

The current rate is RM 65.00 for a maximum of 20 minutes ........... if you cannot cum in 20 minutes you have to leave the rooom or pay another RM 65.00 for an extension of another 20 minutes

freeman96
17-09-2006, 01:53 PM
just come back from this place, bonk this fat gal at level 3 room 44, have a big boobs! go in to the room, pay RM65, take off everthing, she help me wash my didi, after that i lie on the bed, she do some cat bath, after 5 mins, she help me put on CD and i start to bonk she after 15mins before i cum, i ask can CIM? she nod her head, and i faster take out CD and shot in to her mouth and she swallow all my sperm, the feel is so good! after clean up, before i come out, she give me a hug and said that is her private room, ask me to find her when i free. and i come out as a happy man :)

useeone
18-09-2006, 11:18 AM
DL,

thanks for your reply.

due to increase petty crime in that state I stop visiting OH, I really miss those days I patron weekly.

shall make a visit again next week, hope my favourite gals still there. ;) can't remember the room number but I recognise my instinct of the gal at the flr I climbed. :D

DL

viewsonic
29-10-2006, 10:32 PM
No one had make a post in this thread for more than a month....

Help to push it up. :)

bhoven
31-10-2006, 04:52 PM
No one had make a post in this thread for more than a month....
. :)

Had to go to Malaysia today...decided to drop by for a check out on the way.
Good news is that the lift is working again!
Bad news is that sighthings were poor. More than half the rooms not occuppied. One girl in Level 3 Rm36 looks presentable, rest CMI. So just recce, no quicky...

Avataar
06-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Had to go to Malaysia today...decided to drop by for a check out on the way.
Good news is that the lift is working again!
Bad news is that sighthings were poor. More than half the rooms not occuppied. One girl in Level 3 Rm36 looks presentable, rest CMI. So just recce, no quicky...

Hate to see this thread sink. I had tried out this place few months back. It's true that quality is not so good, but there are a few gems. I got lucky and found 1 at the second floor, petite with big breasts. Not sure if she's still there though, don't look like a regular.

had some trouble finding the place initially though. It's actually very near the causeway, and the staircase had a lift landing halfway up. quite a lot of CD shops around the area also.

If you need more advice, pm me.

kanasai06
30-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Does the Ocean Hotel been cliosed or been raid by polis ?:confused: :confused: If not why more than 2 month not having a new post?

milfmilfhunter
03-02-2007, 04:50 PM
recently i go the ocean hotel lvl5...on the right corner after the stairs....super slutty milf with g string on only....sevice 10/10...AR and BBBj till i cim....

milfmilfhunter
03-02-2007, 05:31 PM
recently i go the ocean hotel lvl5...on the right corner after the stairs....super slutty milf with g string on only....sevice 10/10...AR and BBBj till i cim....

seekh5015
03-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Does the Ocean Hotel been cliosed or been raid by polis ?:confused: :confused: If not why more than 2 month not having a new post?

no lah, the bussiness still dumm good always have to Q up meh...

i just when the last Friday night about 8pm, and going up & down few round almost all door are close, and still many bro are waiting ouside, once any door open every body will walk in and have a look the girl, KNN like take turn to bonk the gl like that, but no choise "de de" can't tahan liao so continue clamp up to level 4, and just nice have 1 "uncle" out from the room, so i walk close and look at the girl.... can't imagine the girl is dam pretty and keep on smiling face, I not thinking much just strait walk in and pay her ask for service.....
as usual after she when out and pay for the room charge than come in back, take out she cloth, she have a very nice boobs and small pink nip on top and not much hair... my "de de" inmediately stand up, than she bring me to wash room, slowly wash my "de de" and my ass hole?!! after my shower i clean up my body and wait at the bed, about 1 min that she walk out from bath room and sit at beside the bed and start "working", 1st she lick my nip and slow going down suck my de de and my 2 ball, she bbbj dum good vely slow and suck witout comdom, after she licking my 2 ball, she open my leg bigger and start lick my ass hole and surrounding very sensetive area.... oh shit this is the 1st time i try this, feeling is .... don't how to say and usually the girl here will not do that so i'm really supprise.... she lick about 2 ~ 3 min, that ask me enought or not .... (wo lau she suck & lick until almost cum liao still ask me enought or not), than she tack out the condom and put it on.... i can't tahan liao just flick her over and start F**c her.....

My FR report:

Name: Ah Ying (part time till New year)
Room No: ?? Don't know (Level 4 face the lift right turn 1st room)
Race: KL Chinese girl
Tall: about 160cm
Weight: don't know,
Body: 7/10 slim and fit (small size)
Boobs: A Cup (I guess, but handfull and small pink nip that sure man will like it)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Very very good, and lick your ass hole..... nice)
FJ: 8.0/10 (tie, nerrow & quite sensitive, still have water come out...)
She very friendly, no rush and allow to let you see the pussy after F**C.
RTF: Yes x 100

wow can't tahan lioa, have to go and meet her tonigh!

evilblade
13-02-2007, 11:48 PM
no lah, the bussiness still dumm good always have to Q up meh...

i just when the last Friday night about 8pm, and going up & down few round almost all door are close, and still many bro are waiting ouside, once any door open every body will walk in and have a look the girl, KNN like take turn to bonk the gl like that, but no choise "de de" can't tahan liao so continue clamp up to level 4, and just nice have 1 "uncle" out from the room, so i walk close and look at the girl.... can't imagine the girl is dam pretty and keep on smiling face, I not thinking much just strait walk in and pay her ask for service.....
as usual after she when out and pay for the room charge than come in back, take out she cloth, she have a very nice boobs and small pink nip on top and not much hair... my "de de" inmediately stand up, than she bring me to wash room, slowly wash my "de de" and my ass hole?!! after my shower i clean up my body and wait at the bed, about 1 min that she walk out from bath room and sit at beside the bed and start "working", 1st she lick my nip and slow going down suck my de de and my 2 ball, she bbbj dum good vely slow and suck witout comdom, after she licking my 2 ball, she open my leg bigger and start lick my ass hole and surrounding very sensetive area.... oh shit this is the 1st time i try this, feeling is .... don't how to say and usually the girl here will not do that so i'm really supprise.... she lick about 2 ~ 3 min, that ask me enought or not .... (wo lau she suck & lick until almost cum liao still ask me enought or not), than she tack out the condom and put it on.... i can't tahan liao just flick her over and start F**c her.....

My FR report:

Name: Ah Ying (part time till New year)
Room No: ?? Don't know (Level 4 face the lift right turn 1st room)
Race: KL Chinese girl
Tall: about 160cm
Weight: don't know,
Body: 7/10 slim and fit (small size)
Boobs: A Cup (I guess, but handfull and small pink nip that sure man will like it)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Very very good, and lick your ass hole..... nice)
FJ: 8.0/10 (tie, nerrow & quite sensitive, still have water come out...)
She very friendly, no rush and allow to let you see the pussy after F**C.
RTF: Yes x 100

wow can't tahan lioa, have to go and meet her tonigh!

What's the damage?

evilblade
13-02-2007, 11:50 PM
I visited Ocean Hotel this evening together with a friend. In fact, its a cheapest place we can find it JB area. But, the environment is damn shit. I dont not sure if i will fxxk in this place as the place is not so clean.

Somemore, I can see some foreign workers walking around in this place!!!

ricardo6839
14-02-2007, 11:13 AM
I visited Ocean Hotel this evening together with a friend. In fact, its a cheapest place we can find it JB area. But, the environment is damn shit. I dont not sure if i will fxxk in this place as the place is not so clean.

What do you expect when you are only paying RM65 for a quickie with a BBBJ thrown in? Want nice environment go to a spa joint lah and pay 3 times more.

shiok1968
14-02-2007, 11:58 AM
What do you expect when you are only paying RM65 for a quickie with a BBBJ thrown in? Want nice environment go to a spa joint lah and pay 3 times more. Kekeke...totally agree. For that price, just bonk and fark off.:p

seekh5015
14-02-2007, 07:54 PM

yalah bro, only RM65 already full package, just walk in, pay, wash, suck, fuck, cum and go off, less that 20min, what enviroment u prefer??

evilblade
15-02-2007, 10:18 PM
We can play but must be safe :D

ricardo6839
16-02-2007, 08:30 PM
We can play but must be safe :D

if safety is your concern, go to HClah and pay more. Simple as that. If you talk about STD even HC also not that safe.
Safest is DIY with a bar of soap. He he he!

ProfessorOokami
17-02-2007, 03:27 AM
if safety is your concern, go to HClah and pay more. Simple as that. If you talk about STD even HC also not that safe.
Safest is DIY with a bar of soap. He he he!

Play and SAVE will be better...DIY is free, except the cost of soap and perhaps add a bit of KOK-YAO lubricant [cannot beat the natural lubricant marketed under the brand name: "SHE-SUCKS"] :D

adamleek
18-02-2007, 04:54 PM

AIYO.. Y not give ppl knowing the room number? Normally all these gals stick to their room number.. they rent the room... if the room is dark.. sure no gal one..

evilblade
28-02-2007, 11:41 PM
what's the latest rate for a FJ in Ocean now?

shiok1968
01-03-2007, 07:39 AM
what's the latest rate for a FJ in Ocean now?Should be RM65 but maybe other bros can verify.:D

fucker101
01-03-2007, 02:21 PM
confirm the rate still RM65. just come back there. no much gals working coz still holiday for chinese new year.

and the room34 level 4, may be will come back working after 15th day of Chinese New Year. coz just now have some uncle ask the person in charge there, where is gal room34? i heard the uncle tell them after this week, she may be come in. so may be next week i'll go there and have a look who is the gal? im so curious, how pretty she is.

ask what i say, there is no much gals working today, after i up and down 3 times from 2nd floor to 5th floor. Actually who like to fxxk indian gals can directly go to 5th floor. but the gals is not pretty. so only left the gals from 2nd floor to 4th floor for me to choose. about 15 gals. so i take the gal in level 2 room58. coz she is the best 1 for me to choose in term of looking and body size. lot of the gals there are fat and plum. but after i go in, i start regret again as what the experience i had in KK(JJ) b4.

the attitude very bad. she start order me to do this and that. Only provide 1 small towel (normal we use to clean our face or hand size) for me to clean my body(b4 and after the fucking).

after she help me to clean my little brother(only clean my brother), she start to BBBJ, i think around 5 minutes, after that she ask me on top. its ok for me but the worst things is, she start give order that NO KISS, CANT SUCK BOOBS, NO KISS ON NECK. walau, so many NO, there nothing i can do ONLY keep going to fuck her.

so after the mission, she help me to clean my little brother again and use the same small towel again.

im so regret when i going out the building. but after cooldown, RM65 for BBBJ and FJ is oklah. what can i request more? If not RM65 only can do a massage in MP rite.

So for all brother who will go to OCEAN next time, please dun take this no58. i rather wait for the "LEGEND NO34".

jjmyarea
01-03-2007, 02:25 PM
after i go in, i start regret again as what the experience i had in KK(JJ) b4.

Ha ha.. sorry if i look like following u around coz u give hilarious although rather unfortunate FR. I know raining yesterday but still must "mandi" mah. In ye case might suggest... flower bath than not so suay.:D

fucker101
01-03-2007, 02:47 PM
okok. i take FLOWER SHOWER later. may be can ask pino gal bath wif me.:D

how bout you? any pino pub recommend?

jjmyarea
01-03-2007, 03:47 PM
okok. i take FLOWER SHOWER later. may be can ask pino gal bath wif me.:D

how bout you? any pino pub recommend?

Hey i ask u do decent flower bath.. holy holy one and knn u just want to bat h the pinoy's "flower" is it??:D

Frankly, din go to pinoy pub b4, i dun even know bakawali got one. Guess everyone has his own "pursuit". I think bakawali got 2 pub. Which one?

fucker101
02-03-2007, 03:42 PM
:p knn u also want try pino's flower bath? ok.

the 2 pub after the flying wan tan mee there rite? both got pino's flower.

in chinese name the pub look like "adik-beradik". i just go the pub with single sound pronunciation. :D

go there and have a look. i think got 3-6 gals can consider good looking and figures. some of them like dinosaur. so please choose carefully. normally they will come to your table, if you dun like them just dun talk too much and 'gatal-gatal'. they will go away after few minutes if you dun touch them. just touch the one you like. and buy them 1-2 lady drink(RM20 and RM40 per glass). you can start your engine. so anything else?

jjmyarea
02-03-2007, 04:21 PM
the 2 pub after the flying wan tan mee there rite? both got pino's flower.

.............. they will go away after few minutes if you dun touch them. just touch the one you like. and buy them 1-2 lady drink(RM20 and RM40 per glass). you can start your engine. so anything else?

For other bros, wari (jap4 sory) 4 the sudden pinoy thingy in Ocean thread.

Bro fxxxer101, just curious lor the modus operandi of such joint? Like that seems expensive leh, the beer charge, the lady drinks. What abt other negotiations n damage?

Pub not a good place 4 me as still need to xian the gal abit... Hate that process tha's y still prefer MP which basically operate as straight forward "house of love".:D

But if time n wallet permits can go buy experience.:D

fucker101
02-03-2007, 04:30 PM
ok. the beer 1 bucket(4 bottles) is RM55. the lady drink you can choose buy RM20 or RM40. so if you go there 2 person, each 1 will spend around RM50 for beer and hanky panky. whats you expect? some of the gal there also can massage for you. only your shoulder, hand, head and you can touch their whole body. if you buy them 2 drinks n get the MILF type you can suck their boobs also, french kissing, and they also can suck your boobs. :D

So better than only massage cost you RM60(MP)?:rolleyes:

jjmyarea
02-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Ah....... Enlightenment. U meaning cheap frills. OK, fair.

Tot need beer, need xian, need nego ST/LT, need get hotel, need buy CD.
Wat u expect from my perverted mind? Bonking always on my mind mah.:D

adamleek
04-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Hi guys, i am just here to give some info.

I just visited to Ocean hotel last Saturday. Room 60. Iban gal from sarawak.
The service is bad.

Room Number : 60
Face : 8/10
Body : 33b 24 35 a bit tan
FJ : 5/10
GFE : Nil
BJ : Never
Catbath : Never
Total score.. : 4/10

This gal lazy to change position and even to do blowjob. Just stroking your cock a while n put on cap. later let u fuck her.. Cannot suck her nipples 2. But her breast n nipples look nice to suck.. nvm have chance to play with.. Sianzz.. Not recommend to any brother here..

Room 58 and 42 gal looks nice.. chinese body also lovely.. nice figure.. n nice face.. hvnt try yet..

got 2 indian gal at the top floor. any 1 try.. later put in the forum.

jbkia
04-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro adamleek,

Is is Sarawak gal at level 2? If so I recall bonking her few months ago, service exacts same as you describe which is she just laid on her back. No bj, no bathing u. Her syt look is really top notch in this place, but service really is non existence.

I'd been to ocean twice last week, each time I left after saw all gals. There are a few old gals that provide good service and look quite ok, but I really just want to try new dishes. From my experience with this place, there will suddenly have a gem with good look and good service working. But then they never stay long in this place, thats why I am a bit addicted to taking a stroll at this place going up and down the floors. Which can be quite embarass because many ppl on the street will see me going up, and the working gals there also recognized me after I went to look them so many time.

My next destination after this place usually is to tropica inn calling the 7139. Twice the price (RM130), but generally better service, more relax. Look of gals, and services also hit or miss depend on luck.

fucker101
05-03-2007, 04:13 PM
bro adamleek,
dun go room58. i already try and give the FR. u'll regret if you get her.

and others bro, the level is not important. just remember the room no. coz every room no is diff and wont repeat. the highier level the lower room no. ok.

fucker101
05-03-2007, 04:18 PM
bro adamleek,
dun go room58. i already try and give the FR. u'll regret if you get her.

and others bro, the level is not important. just remember the room no. coz every room no is diff and wont repeat. the highier level the lower room no. ok.

anthony_wu
18-03-2007, 08:56 PM
any bros out there can pm me on where is the Ocean hotel? hw do i get to go there frm the causway ?thanks

KatoeyLover69
20-03-2007, 12:21 PM
any bros out there can pm me on where is the Ocean hotel? hw do i get to go there frm the causway ?thanks

You lazy bum !

Start reading from Page 1 and you will find the answer there :mad:

ProfessorOokami
20-03-2007, 03:48 PM
You lazy bum !

Start reading from Page 1 and you will find the answer there :mad:

Ocean Hotel is in the ocean loh :p

jetli188
21-03-2007, 03:20 AM

Bro,after the causeway turn left and walk towards the Shell petrol station,directly opposite the station there is a white and blue colour building.Walk to the main office and look for "Kounter Pertanyaan" , asked whoever there and
they will be able to direct you to this place.

ProfessorOokami
21-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Bro,after the causeway turn left and walk towards the Shell petrol station,directly opposite the station there is a white and blue colour building.Walk to the main office and look for "Kounter Pertanyaan" , asked whoever there and
they will be able to direct you to this place.

Please dont forget to display the famous "TAK NAK RASUAH" on your shirt or it will be extremely effective if you show a BPR ID and you will get a lot of information on this Hotel. ;)

KatoeyLover69
21-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Ask any vendors at the kaki lima at Jalan Wong Ah Fook and ask them in Malay :

" Encik, saya rasa sangat gatal sekarang and mahu kongkek ........ Encik boleh tunjuk saya tempat yang ada banyak 'ayam' untuk memuaskan nafsu saya ? ........ Untuk perkejaan sama anda saya akan berikan Encik satu ' ang pau ' berharga RM 10.00 ............. Terima kasih banyak, banyak ! " :D

fucker101
22-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Ask any vendors at the kaki lima at Jalan Wong Ah Fook and ask them in Malay :

" Encik, saya rasa sangat gatal sekarang and mahu kongkek ........ Encik boleh tunjuk saya tempat yang ada banyak 'ayam' untuk memuaskan nafsu saya ? ........ Untuk perkejaan sama anda saya akan berikan Encik satu ' ang pau ' berharga RM 10.00 ............. Terima kasih banyak, banyak ! " :D

Encik:" senang lah, beli satu kondom dengan saya, lepas tu naik tangga di belakang saya. bilik tu adalah banyak ayam, pilihlah sendiri, u nak ayam kampung ke ayam bela,atau ayam import, semua ada."

ProfessorOokami
22-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Encik:" senang lah, beli satu kondom dengan saya, lepas tu naik tangga di belakang saya. bilik tu adalah banyak ayam, pilihlah sendiri, u nak ayam kampung ke ayam bela,atau ayam import, semua ada."

Ada ayam hitam buat ubat punya :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
22-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Ada 'ayam' yang tak ada bulu kah ??? :D

fucker101
22-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Ada 'ayam' yang tak ada bulu kah ??? :D

oh....ayam hitam sure ada. itu bagus untuk laki. boss banyak pandai pilih ayam. ayam hitam macam tongkat ali. mesti cuba dekat tingkat 5. dekat sana adalah "ayam hitam". tetapi adakah dia ada bulu atau tidak, itulah susah nak cakap. tengok lah nasib. kadang-kadang ada, kadang-kadang tiada. atau macam ni, you boleh tolanglah dia cabut bulu tu. kan senang dan shiok?

jjmyarea
22-03-2007, 02:27 PM
oh....ayam hitam sure ada. itu bagus untuk laki. boss banyak pandai pilih ayam. ayam hitam macam tongkat ali. mesti cuba dekat tingkat 5. dekat sana adalah "ayam hitam". tetapi adakah dia ada bulu atau tidak, itulah susah nak cakap. tengok lah nasib. kadang-kadang ada, kadang-kadang tiada. atau macam ni, you boleh tolanglah dia cabut bulu tu. kan senang dan shiok?

Bang, u memang pro lah lelong ayam. Tak kesah lah ada bulu tak ada bulu, tetapi jangan bang pergi potong leher , kaki ayam. Maklumlah kalau ayam macam itu kalau dihadap kepada Tuhan, dia pun tak mau layan. Kalau dia tak shiok, saya lagi tak.

O ya... kalau boleh juga nak ayam "spring". Bang boleh, reco ka?:D

Argon22
22-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Dear Brother,
Why suddenly all posting in Bahasa Malayu ????:confused:
Are those phrases joke or something interesting. I was watching this thread and would like to get there this weekend.
If it is useful, someone please help to translate. Many thanks. Cheers

jjmyarea
23-03-2007, 08:26 AM
Dear Brother,
Are those phrases joke or something interesting.

Skip it. the Bahasa part it's just joke, not much xxx infor value.
Dun worry we dun do Leornadi Da Vinci thing. We dun encode.:D

fucker101
23-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Dear Brother,
Are those phrases joke or something interesting. I was watching this thread and would like to get there this weekend.
If it is useful, someone please help to translate. Many thanks. Cheers

oh... u want come here only for fast fxxk? then u may go to this OCEAN n jump into it. u can go up and view all the gal but their services so far for me---is bad. and the room 34 i still dun have time to check it out. so may be u can have a try. if u like indian u can go to level 5.:p

jjmyarea
23-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Wah man, your Eng suddenly so terror one. Neway got spring chicken or not? Me fat ass mah, low stamina, no strong pelvic muscle, no good at pumping coz din do NS like Spore brothers... so if got "spring" the when bonk can with less effort goes "boing..boing... boing!!" Alternatively can bro intro which place got water bed ,ar?:D

Fucker 101.... Bang, u memang pro lah lelong ayam. Tak kesah lah ada bulu tak ada bulu, tetapi jangan bang pergi potong leher , kaki ayam. Maklumlah kalau ayam macam itu kalau dihadap kepada Tuhan, dia pun tak mau layan. Kalau dia tak shiok, saya lagi tak.

O ya... kalau boleh juga nak ayam "spring". Bang boleh, reco ka?

fucker101
23-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Wah man, your Eng suddenly so terror one. Neway got spring chicken or not? Me fat ass mah, low stamina, no strong pelvic muscle, no good at pumping coz din do NS like Spore brothers... so if got "spring" the when bonk can with less effort goes "boing..boing... boing!!" Alternatively can bro intro which place got water bed ,ar?:D

Bro, i same wif you also not good pumping. but i really have no idea where to get 'spring'. coz all i try was "soft and hard". u need water bed somemore... then may be have to ask those senior to help you. im your junior leh... dun give me so much pressure ok..... im scare i cant handle it and have side effect on my didi....:D

finlay06
24-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Anyone also notice while tediously climbing the many stairs of the Ocean and exploring the delights behind half-open doors, there has been an increase in the no. of Chinese Ah-Lians? One or two of them look stick-thin and as usual, has glued themselves to their handphone to play mindless mobile games, pausing ever so slightly and intermittently for 'customer service'.

ngk22922005
26-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Anyone also notice while tediously climbing the many stairs of the Ocean and exploring the delights behind half-open doors, there has been an increase in the no. of Chinese Ah-Lians? One or two of them look stick-thin and as usual, has glued themselves to their handphone to play mindless mobile games, pausing ever so slightly and intermittently for 'customer service'.

016-*083*29 ( chinese ah lian)

chuahcq
03-04-2007, 03:25 PM
any bro out there can direct me to the place. Went last week but cannot find. worse still, stuck in the jam on the way back. thanks

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2007, 03:58 PM
any bro out there can direct me to the place.

You lazy bum !

You want me to hold your hand and bring you right to their doorsteps ? :mad:

Please read from Page 1 to Page 40 and you will find the answer there

kanasai06
18-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Went there last monday,bcos of it is public holiday of johor so the whole building
(from lv 1 to lv 5) all occupied by the foreign worker and also some uncle.
No choice decide to left .Sian:( :
Any bro hav good recommend bcos will visit again this weekend.Hope to hav a good session.:D
THANK FIRST

fucker101
20-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Went there last monday,bcos of it is public holiday of johor so the whole building
(from lv 1 to lv 5) all occupied by the foreign worker and also some uncle.
No choice decide to left .Sian:( :
Any bro hav good recommend bcos will visit again this weekend.Hope to hav a good session.:D
THANK FIRST

just visit there yesterday to c the room 34 gal... em... quite ok. small size gal.. can consider pretty... coz normally this OCEAN dun have pretty gal. may be u can consider this room 34. if u dun mind their services... i wont bonk the gals there anymore coz i dun like their services. quick, short, just a 2-3 min BJ and direct FJ.

shiok1968
20-04-2007, 03:51 PM
i wont bonk the gals there anymore coz i dun like their services. quick, short, just a 2-3 min BJ and direct FJ. What else do you expect for RM65?:rolleyes: :p

fucker101
20-04-2007, 03:57 PM
What else do you expect for RM65?

that's why... but i dun mind to pay RM100 for MP or package RM200 for HC to ake a good services... somemore can enjoy FIRE and ICE services... :p

adamleek
20-04-2007, 09:47 PM

u can go to the polis station n ask :P they will show u around.. lol :D

DRYDUST
23-04-2007, 09:42 AM
What else do you expect for RM65?:rolleyes:
unless he is in Pudu:D

DeKuip
23-04-2007, 01:32 PM
unless he is in Pudu:D

NiaMaPoluk,

Why always think abt Pudu? Yau moh lam koh places like satay town or the area tat has the biggest pasar? Next week i will give u and TKW more info's...

DRYDUST
24-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Yau moh lam koh places like satay town or the area tat has the biggest pasar? Next week i will give u and TKW more info's...
satay town & pasar borong area ... was there since secondary school lor...oklar...lets sit down exchange ideas:D

jbkia
24-04-2007, 07:00 PM
How come noboby ever post a fr anymore.
I went there this afternoon. At lvl 3 saw a very beautiful and tall girl, very exotic look and later found out she is mix with Portugese. Went in and she was talking on hp, first sign of bad attitude. Before I pay RM65 she said in mandarin she dun do bbbj, just do cbj. After see her and her knockout body really dun care for anything else. Die die must bonk so pay up.
After shoes off and clothes off. Walan, As tall as me( I am 175cm). She build like an angmo so very big bone, but luckily not fat and no stretchmark. Very voluptious, biggest I had encountered. Her body is just like the angmo in porn film, big neh neh with big nipples so damn shiok just looking at them.

Too bad she only got 1/10 in service department. Short cbj, follow by she on back, use both her arms to protect her body from me getting too close to her. First I was very turn off so almost cannot got hard to penetrate her as I like to suck and kiss to get into mood usually. But later I concentrated on her assets, big boobs and pretty face and then just bonk away. Her legs was unshave and full of hair, haha, but I dun mind that just use my hands to caress around her body. After seeing her big boobs bouncing as I f# her cannot tahan and unload.

Later chat with her abit, she actually quite friendly to talk to. But I think just too young(21y/o) and not used to this business that's why so bad service. Overall a very rare find and for RM65 really worth it. I also recommend bros here to go ocean soon if interested in her, coz my experience with ocean tell me that she won't be here for long. Usually the better looking gals will move on to work at better place than ocean.

fucker101
25-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Too bad she only got 1/10 in service department.
not used to this business that's why so bad service. Overall a very rare find and for RM65 really worth it. I also recommend bros here to go ocean soon if interested in her...

Level 3? what room number? as usual b4 u go... u already know they only do short BJ and direct FJ what... only RM65... what do u want more? :rolleyes:

Jordan Chang
06-05-2007, 02:20 AM
that's why... but i dun mind to pay RM100 for MP or package RM200 for HC to ake a good services... somemore can enjoy FIRE and ICE services... :p

bro...now still can find FIRE and ICE service meh? where you go?

fucker101
07-05-2007, 02:32 PM
bro...now still can find FIRE and ICE service meh? where you go?

take ur time... and search the HC threat... then u'll get the answer... :D

Jordan Chang
07-05-2007, 11:45 PM
take ur time... and search the HC threat... then u'll get the answer... :D

i had hot/cold treatment in china before. din know they have it in JB though. thought SOP was catbath. :)

sextillyoudrop
08-05-2007, 02:54 AM
have tried ping ping on the highest floor......10/10 service

SanukSeeker99
09-05-2007, 12:13 AM
have tried ping ping on the highest floor......10/10 service

What room number ? :confused:

kanasai06
31-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Just want to know the opening hours is from what time bcos want to have an early session.Don know 11 am already starts operate or no?
Any bro can help me?thank;)

SanukSeeker99
01-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Just want to know the opening hours is from what time bcos want to have an early session.Don know 11 am already starts operate or no?
Any bro can help me?thank

The operating hours are from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm

Enjoy !

kanasai06
03-06-2007, 12:51 PM
The operating hours are from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm

Enjoy !

Thank bro.
another question any gal can let 2 shot in one session or any good recommend gal.mind to share?:)

SanukSeeker99
03-06-2007, 04:08 PM
another question any gal can let 2 shot in one session or any good recommend gal.mind to share?

ALL the gals allow 2 shots if you pay for 2 sessions, i.e. pay her RM 130.00 ( 2 X RM 65.00 ) ........ the maximum time per session is 20 minutes ...... therefore you are allowed a maximum time of 40 minutes to shoot 2 times

KNN, asking so many questions ! Where are you going there to shoot ???

Don't forget to post your FR here

kanasai06
11-06-2007, 09:16 AM
Went there at saturday noon,when going up & down few round almost all door are close and still many foreign worker at there.Finally decide to take one ger at lv 4 which near then lift room no forgot.As usual after she when out and pay for the room charge than come in back she start order to take off shirt and than she bring me to wash room, slowly wash my "di di" .In the wash room cannot touch her body .After than mission start she lick my nip and slow going down bbbj.After a few time up and down she start to cap me.(no ask me before do:mad: ).She start give order that NO KISS, CANT SUCK NIPPLE and finish after 5 min.After the mission, she help me to clean my little brother again in the wash room and mission complete finish.

lancetong
28-06-2007, 08:51 PM
hi...i'm new here...next month i will at jb for few days..

is that the price at ocean hotel still remain rm65..
and is that we need to pay extra tips others than that?

bro at jb can intro some "ang pai" gal at there?:D

lancetong
28-06-2007, 09:13 PM
hi..next month i will at jb for few days..

is that still rm65 at ocean hotel?and anyone can intro some "ang pai" for me?

LeMans
05-07-2007, 12:51 AM
i ever went to hai yang before which was few years ago,when the rate was RM50 bucks, wah now 65 bucks liao..

they realli shd upgrade the place a bit to make the hikes worth..damm lok dwn there..and toilet is juz at the side of the corridor.Thinking back it is quite interesting, climbing up stairs is more tired then walking at GL..

more info pls guys..muz go lok lok c c his days.

KatoeyLover69
13-07-2007, 11:45 PM
i ever went to hai yang before which was few years ago,when the rate was RM50 bucks, wah now 65 bucks liao...

Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !

kanasai06
14-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !

Thank bro for sharing this news , btw this special offer until when?:)

shiok1968
14-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !Hahaha....now book chicken also got offer.;)

Wondering if other places can find special offer where book one get one free.:p

shiok1968
14-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !Paiseh....laugh too much until double posting

jjmyarea
14-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Hahaha....now book chicken also got offer

Wondering if other places can find special offer where book one get one free.

As usual offer things are of less quality.:D
Round lvl 5 but end up lvl 4.:D

gordenbleu68
14-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !Thanks for the info bro. I will be going down to JB on Mon to look for DVDs. Might just pop in to look see.:p

KatoeyLover69
14-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Good News !

A word of caution

Those gals who are worth RM 65.00 had been re-located to Level 3

Those gals on Level 5 are CMI gals or 'rejected gals' :mad:

VVR1
18-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Agreed with Bro Katoey. Level 5 girls CMI. That's why got discount.

Anyway, my own experience. Was there earlier. Shuffling my tired legs up and down all 4 levels for don't know how many times already. Caught sight of a very pretty, tanned SYT. Seldom found in Ocean before..had there been many SYT. So decide to try. Alas, was a complete bad decision.

In the room, pay up, don't know why face so black leh! At first look ok.

Come back return my Rm35 change and strip. Hand me a towel and ask me bath my own. Nevermind (but turn out this is the start of worst to come). She just lie down on bed like a dead fish and say she don't do BJ. Nvm also. Wanna touch her boobs, 2 hands always cross block on the neinei how? Wanna kiss her, can siam away and say NO and show you the black face throughtout. Only reprieve, bonk her fast-fast and hard-hard till cum into the cap. Wtf..have to take out the cap on my own and she go wash herself. Come out still can say don't spill on her bed. Me wash up myself, got changed and left.

Rating: Lvl 3 Rm 74 (if nt mistaken)
Face: 7/10 Very pretty, young, tall and tanned (IMHO discarding the black face throughout)
Body: 7/10 real proportionate type (Good for memory, No good for the bed hahaha!)
Boobs: 7/10 saliva drop. Big and very handful (but for your eyes only. Cannot touch hor!)
BJ: NIL can tell you offhand somemore say she still studying at KL. Age 20y.o.
FJ: 3/10 real dead fish.
Attitude: 2/10 nvr believe so poor (don't know got her in bad mood but try asked her no reply leh! OR owe her something. BUT what to expect, wrong choice for a RM65 fxxk
Rtf: Nvr even if enjoy doing a dead fish. Once is enuf.

Just to share with bros.

VVR1
18-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Agreed with Bro Katoey. Lvl 5 girls CMI...

Anyway, my own experience. Was there earlier. Shuffling my tired legs up and down all 4 lvls for don't know how many times. Came across a gem at lvl 3, very pretty, tall and tanned SYT. So decided that's it, she's the one. Alas, it was a very bad decision!

Once in, she face black-black liao, pay up and she go out. When she returned with my RM35 change, hand me the towel and told me to bath myself. She just strip and laid on bed. While I dried up, told me she don't do BJ. Nvm..Cap me and straight away her 2 hands cross block protecting her boobs. Wtf! can't touch even.. Wanna kiss, what ya think.. "Siamz" very fast and say NO. Somemore can say she still studying in KL and age only 20y.o. What has these got to do? So, anyway ram her fast-fast and hard-hard till cum full load into the cap. She quickly got up, wash herself and change. Wtf! I have to take out the cap on my own and can still say don't spill on her bed.

Rating: Lvl 3 Rm 74 (if mt mistaken)
Face: 7/10 So pretty and sweet (one for the memory not for the bed)
Body: 7/10 So proportionate. Great Asset. Tall, freshy, tanned
Boobs: 7/10 I think B+/C. Big and very handful (But for your eyes only. Can't touch leh!)
BJ: NIL (can say she don't do)
FJ: 3/10 (like doing to a dead fish)
Attitude: 2/10 don't know why so poor. Ask her no reply.
RTF: Nvr. Once is enuf

Just to share with bros only.

KatoeyLover69
19-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Agreed with Bro Katoey. Lvl 5 girls CMI...

Confucious said :

" Good things are not cheap

Cheap things are not good " :D

Picholla
30-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Dear bros,

Visited Ocean this evening about 7 something, quite crowded but manage to get a SYT at level 3. By the way level 5 still charging RM 40 but not much choice and good things is the lift still functioning....

Girl L3Rm66
Name: forget to ask
Bath me with soap and hold my didi and play around ....
BBBJ: 5 /10
FJ: 5 / 10 normal and just one position, quite accommodating
RTF: Yes

Hope to re visit her this week or next week. When salary bank in ha ha

LeMans
30-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Confucious said :

" Good things are not cheap

Cheap things are not good " :D

agreed***add on is U BUY GOLD,U GET GOLD.U BUY SHIT U GET SHIT.U PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS!!!HAHAHA:D

Devil73
30-07-2007, 11:34 PM
agreed***add on is U BUY GOLD,U GET GOLD.U BUY SHIT U GET SHIT.U PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS!!!HAHAHA...

Well saying.....:D

Cummon
30-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Sunday a friend who stayed in JB brought me to this Ocean Paradise to have a look. I saw some posters on the walls that stated 'those who steal or take photo will be handed over to police'.
But this is an illegal joint,right ? how are they gonna report to police if they are operating illegally themselves ? Or the bounzers in there will just take the laws into their own hands .....
Just being curious,any bro care to enlighten ?

-grim-
30-07-2007, 11:52 PM
agreed***add on is U BUY GOLD,U GET GOLD.U BUY SHIT U GET SHIT.U PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS!!!HAHAHA:D

HAHAHAHAHA :D

KatoeyLover69
31-07-2007, 01:32 AM
Last Sunday a friend who stayed in JB brought me to this Ocean Paradise to have a look. I saw some posters on the walls that stated 'those who steal or take photo will be handed over to police'.
But this is an illegal joint,right ? how are they gonna report to police if they are operating illegally themselves ? Or the bounzers in there will just take the laws into their own hands .....Just being curious,any bro care to enlighten ?

You try taking photos or steal something from the gals and see what happen to you

Actually this joint is under the 'protection' of 'certain Police Officers' from the nearby Police Station which is just a stone's throw away ..... these 'certain Police Officers' get a fat pocket money ( ' duit kopi ' ) from the Boss every month so they just 'keep one eye shut'

Otherwise how you think they can operate for 20+ years if they are "illegal" ..... do you think the Police are so stupid that they don't even know the existence of this 'joint'

Understand ???

LeMans
31-07-2007, 10:27 AM
You try taking photos or steal something from the gals and see what happen to you

Actually this joint is under the 'protection' of 'certain Police Officers' from the nearby Police Station which is just a stone's throw away ..... these 'certain Police Officers' get a fat pocket money ( ' duit kopi ' ) from the Boss every month so they just 'keep one eye shut'

Otherwise how you think they can operate for 20+ years if they are "illegal" ..... do you think the Police are so stupid that they don't even know the existence of this 'joint'

Understand ???

totally agree on the answer..if there is no such places in j.b for bonking.i think j.b will be infested wif rapists. And the police will have more policing to do pinning dwn more rapists. Actually every country needs such a place,no doubt it is morally nt reconigse.But who cares.Enjoy the services available while we can .cheers***

davin99
31-07-2007, 07:45 PM
This lady in Level 4 Room 34 is MIA for more than 10 days....Anybody know wherether she is back for WORK??????????????

Cummon
31-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Bro KatoeyLover69,thanks for enlightening.

davin99
02-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Any good intro at OCEAN?????

KatoeyLover69
07-08-2007, 11:31 PM

Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 7 August 2007 :-

Crime rate in Johor decreases

JOHOR BARU : There has been a decrease in the number of crimes in Johor state during the the first six months of this year (2007) compared to January-June of last year (2006).

Acting state police chief Senior Asst Comm I Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff said that a total of 15,646 cases were reported this year.

This was a decrease of 1,276 cases or 7.54% compared to the 16,922 cases from January until June last year, he said.

"We are working harder to bring it down even further," he said.

He was speaking after launching the state-level Community Policing and appointing 11 officers from each district who would be the coordinators here on Tuesday.

SAC I Mohd Mokhtar said the 'police-solving rate' has also increased from 40.83% last year to 43.34% this year.

"The crime rate is down due to continuous crime prevention operations and raids against criminal elements in the state.

"We are also thankful to the cooperation from the public to combat crime," he said.

The best weapon to combat crime was strong cooperation between the public and police, he added.

SAC I Mohd Mokhtar said police were also cleaning up red-light districts in the city such as Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dobi.

"In a recent raid, we nabbed 13 women including foreigners at various cheap hotels in Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

"They are suspected of prostitution and we will intensify our efforts to clean up such places," he said.

He added that police were also working with local authorities such as the Johor Baru City Council (MBJB) for this.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

REMARKS : Wonder whether Ocean Paradise Hotel got raided or is it still "under police protection" ??? :confused:

stevenson
08-08-2007, 09:48 AM
decrease? haha! wat a joke!

KatoeyLover69
08-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 8 August 2007 :-

JB fabric shop a front for brothel

JOHOR BAHRU : The 2 shop-lots along Jalan wong Ah Fook were drab with nothing to catch the eye of shoppers except dated fabrics and crockery.

To many, it was a wonder that the shops were still in business.

But little did anyone know that the actual business took place in the rear portion of the shops where a brothel was located.

The owner of the shops, who had partitioned the interior of his premises into rooms, had been supplying local and foreign women to tourists.

He was hauled up after an operation by Deputy State Police Chief Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff to clear up red light areas around Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dhoby.

Last Sunday (5.8.07), Police and Municipal Council (MPJB) officers raided the shop-lots and demolished the partitions.

They arrested 11 women.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

littledady
16-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 8 August 2007 :-

JB fabric shop a front for brothel

JOHOR BAHRU : The 2 shop-lots along Jalan wong Ah Fook were drab with nothing to catch the eye of shoppers except dated fabrics and crockery.

To many, it was a wonder that the shops were still in business.

But little did anyone know that the actual business took place in the rear portion of the shops where a brothel was located.

The owner of the shops, who had partitioned the interior of his premises into rooms, had been supplying local and foreign women to tourists.

He was hauled up after an operation by Deputy State Police Chief Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff to clear up red light areas around Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dhoby.

Last Sunday (5.8.07), Police and Municipal Council (MPJB) officers raided the shop-lots and demolished the partitions.

They arrested 11 women.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

i think i near by national day so got many action...

KatoeyLover69
17-08-2007, 12:13 PM
SAC I Mohd Mokhtar said police were also cleaning up red-light districts in the city such as Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dobi.

"In a recent raid, we nabbed 13 women including foreigners at various cheap hotels in Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

"They are suspected of prostitution and we will intensify our efforts to clean up such places," he said.

He added that police were also working with local authorities such as the Johor Baru City Council (MBJB) for this. [/COLOR]
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

REMARKS : Wonder whether Ocean Paradise Hotel got raided or is it still "under police protection" ???

It's confirmed - Ocean Paradise Hotel is definitely "under police protection" !

I was receeing Ocean Paradise Hotel a few days ago and I was surprised that it was still in operation in spite of the Police/MPJB raids on brothels at Jalan Ah Fook - anyway, no surprise at all since they have been contributing 'duit kopi' to 'certain people' for self-protection for the past 20+ years

adamleek
18-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Hi, just wanna update u all..

The room rate at lvl 5 still remain at Rm 40.. per shot..

I recommend all buddy here.. visit to room 82 nice boob and hot , 80 , 42 cute , 58 good , 28 (i think).

If u guys seeking 4 indo gals age from 20 - 26.. u can just walk down to jln dobi.. behind jln dobi there is a mosque.... there is a parking lot over there.. and beside there is a warong = coffee stall.. u can found there few indo gals or indian gal there... RM 80 per shot. 2 way.. BJ plus FJ cost Rm 80 . the room is not 2 clean. no bath room at all.. bad condition than Ocean. But 2 whom that love indon chick can experience over there..

I tried one cute indon chick.. body so so.. 32b 25 35 ..service so so. nice moaning but a bit fake.. tight n dry pussy indeed. if the gal refuse to BJ.. then ask 4 the OKT.. coz they mention 2 way.. don shiok shiok then fuck n cum.. u still have 2 pay 4 rm 80.. no need tips them.. will spoilt them.

the hotel = shop is a bit running down.. i can hear the chick at the other room moaning loud.. haha..

littledady
25-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Hi, just wanna update u all..

The room rate at lvl 5 still remain at Rm 40.. per shot..

I recommend all buddy here.. visit to room 82 nice boob and hot , 80 , 42 cute , 58 good , 28 (i think).

If u guys seeking 4 indo gals age from 20 - 26.. u can just walk down to jln dobi.. behind jln dobi there is a mosque.... there is a parking lot over there.. and beside there is a warong = coffee stall.. u can found there few indo gals or indian gal there... RM 80 per shot. 2 way.. BJ plus FJ cost Rm 80 . the room is not 2 clean. no bath room at all.. bad condition than Ocean. But 2 whom that love indon chick can experience over there..

I tried one cute indon chick.. body so so.. 32b 25 35 ..service so so. nice moaning but a bit fake.. tight n dry pussy indeed. if the gal refuse to BJ.. then ask 4 the OKT.. coz they mention 2 way.. don shiok shiok then fuck n cum.. u still have 2 pay 4 rm 80.. no need tips them.. will spoilt them.

the hotel = shop is a bit running down.. i can hear the chick at the other room moaning loud.. haha..

is that jln dobi is near Hotel: Tropical Inn?
oh...did Ocean hotel open at 31/8 national day?

KatoeyLover69
25-08-2007, 01:40 PM
is that jln dobi is near Hotel: Tropical Inn?
oh...did Ocean hotel open at 31/8 national day?

Ocean Paradise Hotel is opened from 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. EVERYDAY :D

Jalan Dhobi is near to HSBC Bank and AIA Building

littledady
06-09-2007, 10:41 AM
when go ocean at the national day but no try any service there..
reach there around 12something in the afternoon..found that no many gal are working only few gal door are open..and only few men searching around for their gal..

next time back JB will go n try my luck again

rapebill
06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
thanks to bro KatoeyLover69's info on ocean hotel.

operation-wise very much like pertain except that one has to climb the stairs up and down and that the rooms at ocean are so much bigger. Seen many foreign workers.

Tried one at level 4 room 28 (I think)
Name: Ai
Malaysian Chinese
Small boobs
Long hair
Plain Jane look
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6
Service: 8
GFE: 6 (+0.5 later)
Damage: 65 MYR

First impression was that she was dao and clinical. No TCSS as we stripped.
She did an extremely thorough washing for me. The bathing took at least 3 mins. She spent a lot of time washing and checking on my didi (this has to imply should be BBBJ later right).
Catbath is SOP until she started pressing herself upon my chest and I took the chance to autoroam and tickled & fondled her a bit.
She then BBBJ me and I started fingering her lightly. She had applied some KY and hence creamy there but I liked the feeling. Almost CIM as her suction was quite good.
She then capped me but my didi went a bit soft. She made some efforts to revive it.
She then mechanically gestured me to mount her. She sort of covered her boobs but it did not bothered me at that time as her boobs were small anyway. I just steadily pumped her for about 3 minutes before unloading. Some soft moans here and there, not too bad. After that, she claimed that I had almost crushed her to death, haha.
Service was good as she bothered to use toilet paper to remove the cap and yet another thorough washing for me (and herself).
We TCSS a bit and her disposition towards me seemed to better after I told her I am from Sillypore. She took her time in everything and dun seem to be in any rush. Pretty much thought the money was well spent.

adamleek
14-09-2007, 01:01 AM
hi all brothers..

beside Ocean hotel, there is a good place 4 u all brother.. it's behind ocean hotel.. somewhere near the furtone hotel n kong hong hotel.. u can see pimp sitting at the money changer there..

they have thai chick n indon chick.. i havent got time 2 try.. rush in time.. just have the OKT phone no.. the damage is 130 per shot at hotel room 4 indon or thai gal.. the thai gal OKT intro is 20 yrs old.. nice cute face n big breast.. if anyone would like to know more abt this private msg to me.. i let u know later.. overnite including room cost abt 500, 450 not including room. chicks there r young, seeing them 3 feet away..

another place that only cost u abt 60 per shot is near the indian temple n kota raya.. it's somewhere behind the coffin shop. big metro carpark.. there is a mosque nearby. all indon chick.. nice young small size but cute.. they got indian chicks 2.. i didnt ask 4 the OKT no.. trial n error urself.. but good 2 try.. if paying overnite 500 the one i mention in the second paragraph, i rather try 8 indon chicks a nite.. :) cheers.. happy bonking..

rapebill
16-09-2007, 11:14 PM
level 4 rm 28
malaysian chinese
looks: 7 (bubbly faced)
bbbj: 6.5
fj: 6
gfe: 4
service: 6.5
damage: 65 RM

She looked young, bubbly-faced and rather tall (1.6+).
Had a big butterfly tattoo on her back just above the her hips.
Service quite OK as she did a thorough washing. Some TCSS.
Did a brief catbath. She flinched away when I tried to caress her hands or arms.
Her BBBJ not bad. I liked the sight of her bobbing up and down for a good 2 minutes or so. She then capped me with her mouth and then sexily moved herself to impale on my didi.
Managed to touch her boobs and hands while she on cowboy. But she flinched away on my touch. Looks like no chemistry between us. Just too bad.
Motioned me to do missionary. For some reasons, my didi went soft. She tried to make it hard but at the same time, kept looking at her watch. After a while, I was too hot and sianz to pump as didi went soft. Cannot blame her for that though.
Went for washup. At least she help removed the cap.
Overall, I think she should be a good bonk. Only thing missing is the GFE which I think can be built up through regular visits.

littledady
03-11-2007, 12:08 AM
level 3 rm 26(i think)
malaysian chinese
looks: 7
bbbj: 6
fj: 6
gfe: 5
service: 6
damage: 65 RM

her bbbj is quite good...i like that so much...
next time will still try her...when i bonk her...she come out with some moaning..
wu..her sound so sexy...

any1 still have other gal to intro???

jerrystockton
03-11-2007, 12:05 PM
bro, damage only RM 65 ??

KatoeyLover69
03-11-2007, 12:55 PM
bro, damage only RM 65 ??

The rates for the gals at Level 2,3 & 4 are RM 65.00 for a 20-minutes session ....... those at Level 5 only charge RM 40.00 ( 38.46% discount ) ...... definitely the CHEAPEST bonk in JB ! :D

jerrystockton
03-11-2007, 01:20 PM
wah, the rate in unbelieveable.... I will visit JB end Nov, will definitely visit this place.

KatoeyLover69
03-11-2007, 02:08 PM
wah, the rate in unbelieveable.... I will visit JB end Nov, will definitely visit this place.

Enjoy and don't forget to post your FR here ! :p

sober
03-11-2007, 08:14 PM
....... those at Level 5 only charge RM 40.00 ( 38.46% discount ) ...... definitely the CHEAPEST bonk in JB ! :D

Level 4 with 38.46% discount? Expired abalones ar??? :D

woodringman
03-11-2007, 08:48 PM
wah, the rate in unbelieveable.... I will visit JB end Nov, will definitely visit this place.Just make sure that you dun have too high expectations as in terms of service.

Normally its just those wham, bang and thank you kind of job. Not the kind you are used to in HC.;)

jerrystockton
04-11-2007, 10:25 AM
ok, ok....noted.. thanks bros.

rapebill
04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
just stick to level 4 will do.

ProfessorOokami
04-11-2007, 06:34 PM
The rates for the gals at Level 2,3 & 4 are RM 65.00 for a 20-minutes session ....... those at Level 5 only charge RM 40.00 ( 38.46% discount ) ...... definitely the CHEAPEST bonk in JB ! :D

Bro KTL,

Are you taking me there again when I visit JB?:D

gonjol
05-11-2007, 01:20 AM
does this place have any brown sugar/malay MILF. Will be going JB next week and wanna check out the place... Thanks bros....

KatoeyLover69
05-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Bro KTL,

Are you taking me there again when I visit JB?

Prof,

No problem to bring you there ....... but I think none of the gals are up to your 'standard'

KatoeyLover69
05-11-2007, 08:39 PM
does this place have any brown sugar/malay MILF. Will be going JB next week and wanna check out the place...

No 'brown sugar' / Malay but there are some Sarawak Iban gals ( = same as 'brown sugar' ) and plenty of chappati / thosai

phantomboyz
06-11-2007, 12:38 AM
yeah,thats true!:D

KatoeyLover69
06-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Just make sure that you dun have too high expectations as in terms of service.

Normally its just those wham, bang and thank you kind of job. Not the kind you are used to in HC.

Air Asia's tagline is " Now everybody can fly "

Ocean Paradise Hotel's tagline is " Now EVERYBODY can fuck " ........ Ocean Paradise Hotel provides "no frills" fucks !!! :D

taihua338
06-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Salute From Tai Hua 338, Bro Katoeylover69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KatoeyLover69
06-11-2007, 12:59 AM

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! :D

jedycity
06-11-2007, 07:22 AM

Another bro who admired bro Katoeylover69. Congrat!!! Luckier the nick not same..... :p.........Just joking....:D

KatoeyLover96
06-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Today afternoon went to Ocean Hotel, so many Bangladesh and Indonesian workers. Beh-tahan... Saw quite a number of girls but the level 2-4 got so many ppl queueing up. Mahem~ After loiter for a while, just went back. In case newbies don't know the area, it is exactly located 7 shops away from the first mamak shop you see at the traffic light junction from the begining of Jalan Wong Ah Fook. During day-time there will be an ah-pek who is selling / fixing watches on the ground-floor of Ocean Hotel. Till now, my treasure hunt for tomyam in Meldrum Walk is still unsucceded.

niwde7
07-11-2007, 02:50 AM
Air Asia's tagline is " Now everybody can fly "

Ocean Paradise Hotel's tagline is " Now EVERYBODY can fuck " ........ Ocean Paradise Hotel provides "no frills" fucks !!! :D

You're the man KatoeyLover96....oops Should be 69...for god's sake
this clone is driving us nuts

KatoeyLover69
07-11-2007, 02:58 AM
You're the man KatoeyLover96....oops Should be 69...for god's sake

this clone is driving us nuts

Fellow Samsters,

What did I tell you ?

This imposter 'KatoeyLover96' fella is making everybody confused !

Bro KatoeyLover96,

You better stop all your nonsence and changed your nick to something totally different from mine.

gonjol
08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Went JB yesterday afternoon. After parking the car went straight to Oceans hotel to survey. Went to survey from 2nd flr to 5th flr. After a few ups and downs the stair hoping to find malay ladies but unsuccessful. Just try my luck at 3rd flr room 66. Below is my simple FR

Name : forget to ask but Ipoh
Looks : 7
Body : 6
bj : 5
fj : 5
Damage : RM65

Quite frustrated with the service. Just one pattern allowed. Ask whether can shift to other but given alot of excuses. Will not return back there anymore. Anyway thanks bro katoeyLover69 for the location.

Just my two cents worth.

KatoeyLover69
10-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Went JB yesterday afternoon.

Just try my luck at 3rd flr room 66.

Quite frustrated with the service. Just one pattern allowed. Ask whether can shift to other but given alot of excuses. Will not return back there anymore. Anyway thanks bro katoeyLover69 for the location.

You only pay RM 65.00 for the FJ - what did you expect ?

Anyway, you pay "peanuts" you get "monkeys"

TheLegendKiller
10-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow, must go there look see look see liao :D

LiaTooT
11-11-2007, 12:23 AM
You only pay RM 65.00 for the FJ - what did you expect ?

Bro, can pay RM 65 for the bbbj? i'm a sucker for bbbj ladies. :o
Any 'lookable' ones to intro? :D

soblur2
12-11-2007, 09:35 AM
LiaTooT, i think you find dinos inside. I think i saw big boobs one. But the smell of the place is really aweful.

BestBuy
15-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Went over on 13th of Nov.. Walk up the stairs with a fren Went up to 4th floor... not much there but saw a gal nt bad in looks at third floor the room just beside the man who they will pass $ & get towels from him.. after that went stright to NY SPA... ;)

littledady
22-11-2007, 11:38 AM
i always heard ppl say lvl3 66 not bad and at this forum also got ppl say about her services.but i went there few times i haven't c this gal every time i go the door is close..:( maybe she is really good so got my customer gua..
next week will go again n try my luck..

Seventh
24-11-2007, 11:37 PM
i was there this afternoon..was thinking to release my load,but after i reached..got turn off,Quality really bad these days though i only tried there twice but at least last time there are a few NL and sarawakian,today i saw like 3 indians + 1 super big size at 3rd floor...2 aunties CMI face..was dissapointed so straight went to midnight inn lol

woodringman
28-11-2007, 08:54 AM
i was there this afternoon..was thinking to release my load,but after i reached..got turn off,Quality really bad these days though i only tried there twice but at least last time there are a few NL and sarawakian,today i saw like 3 indians + 1 super big size at 3rd floor...2 aunties CMI face..was dissapointed so straight went to midnight inn lolThat's why Ocean is know for budget fxxks only. I guess for that price, expectations cannot be too high in terms of looks and service.:rolleyes:

adamleek
14-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Just to update all brothers here!

Ocean Hotel is no longer a yellow building.. It's now a Pinky Building..

Price still the Same 65 from level 2 up to Level 4. Level 5 offer rm 40.00

Level 3 got more gems.. if u interested with cute babe.. u may visit lvl 3.. look 4 the door with "Save the Male".. she is cute n best..

ilikehottie
16-12-2007, 12:38 AM
i was there this afternoon..was thinking to release my load,but after i reached..got turn off,Quality really bad these days though i only tried there twice but at least last time there are a few NL and sarawakian,today i saw like 3 indians + 1 super big size at 3rd floor...2 aunties CMI face..was dissapointed so straight went to midnight inn lol

Agree with u, girls there cant fuck at all....still have no chance to meet the Lvl 3 rm66..

scorelan
18-12-2007, 02:18 AM
level 2 to 4 occasionally still can find some ok WL. Level 5 cannot make it.

kim9693
19-12-2007, 02:29 AM
haha, nv been to this building for so ages already, my last trip there saw many indian wl there and alot of bangaladesh and indon conquer that plc really turn me off.... but it still the cheapest sperm bag in jb...

duke
19-12-2007, 10:57 AM
After about 10 years of self exile from Ocean I paid visited ocean last sunday and hooked up with 24 ( I think so can't really remember, 3rd level one of the 2 rooms to the right of the lift).

Looks good from outside the room, but once she stripped I was terribly disappointed cos she have bruises on her back (from "Ba Guan" and a big peice of 'Ko Yo" on the back) anyway paid liao so lan lan proceed to shower then proceed to the bed. Suprising the catbath was very good... lick all over my body , incl. ears, neck, shoulder, armpit , elbow, thighs, kneecap and even suck my toes.... then proceed to BBBJ with her moto-tounge. Capped me and I requested to be on top , at least dun get to see her bruised back... must say her breast were very fair and smooth..... concentated on bonking her pussy and sucking her nipples (I asked she say OK). Came she cleaned me up and gave me another shower and left that place.... next time will try 66 as recommended by bros here.

calcom21
29-12-2007, 03:00 PM
After about 10 years of self exile from Ocean I paid visited ocean last sunday and hooked up with 24 ( I think so can't really remember, 3rd level one of the 2 rooms to the right of the lift).

Looks good from outside the room, but once she stripped I was terribly disappointed cos she have bruises on her back (from "Ba Guan" and a big peice of 'Ko Yo" on the back) anyway paid liao so lan lan proceed to shower then proceed to the bed. Suprising the catbath was very good... lick all over my body , incl. ears, neck, shoulder, armpit , elbow, thighs, kneecap and even suck my toes.... then proceed to BBBJ with her moto-tounge. Capped me and I requested to be on top , at least dun get to see her bruised back... must say her breast were very fair and smooth..... concentated on bonking her pussy and sucking her nipples (I asked she say OK). Came she cleaned me up and gave me another shower and left that place.... next time will try 66 as recommended by bros here.

Hmm... Bro Duke,
Never been to Ocean Hotel before eventhough often come down to JB. Is it all local gal in Ocean? Is all the rooms are occupied by WL? How i know which doors to knock on to? hehehe~ sorry for the stupid question... :D

KatoeyLover69
29-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Hmm... Bro Duke,
Never been to Ocean Hotel before eventhough often come down to JB. Is it all local gal in Ocean? Is all the rooms are occupied by WL? How i know which doors to knock on to? hehehe~ sorry for the stupid question...

Let me answer your stupid questions :-

1. All the gals in Ocean are 'locals' i.e. Malaysian Chinese, Malaysian Indians, Ibans and Kadazans

2. All the rooms are occupied by WLS - there are no rooms for rent to people like you who want to stay overnight

3. PLEASE DO NOT KNOCK ON ANY DOORS ! If you knock on the doors, the OKTs will knock on your head ! :D

adamleek
13-01-2008, 07:45 AM
I just went to Ocean Hotel yesterday..

Room 42 lvl 3
Girl : jennifer
race : Sarawakian, iban
Looks: 8/10 pretty face
BBBJ: 9/10
Body : 32B 25 36

when i walk into the room.. i thought this gal is a chinese.. but she cant understand mandarin. she only speak english.. she strip in a second.. and lead me to wash my didi.. while my hand was on her breast caressing.. playing with her hard nipples.. she play with my cock a while.. and then i lay on the bed..
she suck my nipples n lick them .. wow.. later.. sucking my cock without cap.. and playing with my balls.. abt 3 minutes. i feel so horny and she caps me, she lay on the bed waiting 4 me to bonk her from top.. abt 10 minutes i loaded.. wow.. that's nice..

If u r looking 4 indian.. this place have 6 indian ladies.. 2 of them lovely.. the others sucks.. here's my report.. happy bonking

asromafc
13-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Just to update all brothers here!

Ocean Hotel is no longer a yellow building.. It's now a Pinky Building..

Price still the Same 65 from level 2 up to Level 4. Level 5 offer rm 40.00

Level 3 got more gems.. if u interested with cute babe.. u may visit lvl 3.. look 4 the door with "Save the Male".. she is cute n best..

ddddddddddddddddddd

yuichi
15-01-2008, 12:35 PM
can anyone tell mi where ocean hotel located at?

KatoeyLover69
16-01-2008, 12:09 AM
can anyone tell mi where ocean hotel located at?

You lazy bum !

Expect us to spoonfeed you ??? :mad:

Start reading from Page 1 and you get the answer

rapebill
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM

just tried her today; the building was relatively crowded.
She was at Level 4 (with the "Save the males" thingy), the room opposite OKT.
IMHO, she's the best in the building with her looks and figure.
BBBJ quite song and pussy quite tight.
Spent only about 7 minutes in room, cannot control LOL.
Will definitely RTF.

wondering besides ocean, any other budget places in JB?

81AAA
03-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Bro just to double confirm,jeniffer is at level 3 or 4.As you mentioned is at level 4, but previously another bro say level 3,go to the wrong floor n rooms.

Thanks in advance.

just tried her today; the building was relatively crowded.
She was at Level 4 (with the "Save the males" thingy), the room opposite OKT.
IMHO, she's the best in the building with her looks and figure.
BBBJ quite song and pussy quite tight.
Spent only about 7 minutes in room, cannot control LOL.
Will definitely RTF.

wondering besides ocean, any other budget places in JB?

rapebill
03-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Bro just to double confirm,jeniffer is at level 3 or 4.As you mentioned is at level 4, but previously another bro say level 3,go to the wrong floor n rooms.

Thanks in advance.

I think I got confused. It was Level 3. Anyway, it's the room with the "Save the males" thingy. Paiseh paiseh

nottyboyboy
04-02-2008, 01:19 PM

Room 42 lvl 3

when i walk into the room.. i thought this gal is a chinese.. but she cant understand mandarin. she only speak english.. she strip in a second.. and lead me to wash my didi.. while my hand was on her breast caressing.. playing with her hard nipples.. she play with my cock a while.. and then i lay on the bed..
she suck my nipples n lick them .. wow.. later.. sucking my cock without cap.. and playing with my balls.. abt 3 minutes. i feel so horny and she caps me, she lay on the bed waiting 4 me to bonk her from top.. abt 10 minutes i loaded.. wow.. that's nice..

If u r looking 4 indian.. this place have 6 indian ladies.. 2 of them lovely.. the others sucks.. here's my report.. happy bonking

I've also tried this girl sometime last week. She's got a damn nice body and all. The attitude not very nice la, only like a dead fish when fucking. She won't go on top. LOL. I agree that her blowjob is darn good. Even her pussy also quite tight.

Also, on the same floor with this girl, there's a petite Chinese girl who does arse rimming (and some other positions). If you are coming up from the lift, you turn right and it's the second room from the left. But she got this big slashing scar on her back. Maybe she's a gangster last time. :P

BoyToy
04-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I think I got confused. It was Level 3. Anyway, it's the room with the "Save the males" thingy. Paiseh paiseh

The building is trying confuse ppl. The 1st floor is "Ground Lvl", the 2nd floor is "Level 1", 3rd floor is "Level 2", etc...

And the room number is like very random and cannot really understand which room is located at what floor.

Just look for the "Save the males" sticker. Theres only one of this sticker in the building.

rapebill
04-02-2008, 10:17 PM
The attitude not very nice la, only like a dead fish when fucking. She won't go on top. LOL. I agree that her blowjob is darn good. Even her pussy also quite tight.

yes, she is passive, only some soft moans. But I actually like this better as it is like making love to a demure gal and not a hooker. Of coz, I am just dreaming.

Yamamoto
08-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Tried Jennifer before too.

Like what the other bro said, kinda mechanical when come to the deed. Just lie there and expect you to do all the work.

But I must comment that she looks above average from the rest of those working there.

BoyToy
11-02-2008, 01:54 AM
yes, she is passive, only some soft moans. But I actually like this better as it is like making love to a demure gal and not a hooker. Of coz, I am just dreaming.

Went to try her today since got recommendations from bros.

IMHO, her bbbj was not very good compared to the other WLs i've tried there. Was really short oso. The FJ was just like the other bros said, very mechanical and not accomodating. Only allow one position and don't do any work at all. Overall, not very satisfying.

Looks: 7/10 (for Ocean Hotel standard, very good already.)
body: 6/10 (nice smooth skin. B cupper. slim)
Catbath: 2/10 (nearly non existense)
bbbj: 3/10 (very mechanical.)
FJ: 3/10 (missionary only. don't even allow me to raise her legs above my shoulders.)
RTF: No

Then again, there was very few WLs working today and a lot of customers. Maybe the bad service was due to her being tired. But i doubt i will go back to try her ever again.

I apologise if i have offended any of her fans. Cheers.

ReCaRo79
13-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Any good recomendations from bros here?

nottyboyboy
14-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Just like to add some info about the street that Ocean Hotel is located. There are many hair salons along there offering handjobs.

Just walk up and down the street where the shoplots are, and in between every shophouse is a doorway that has a staircase inside. Usually the the signs are located outside the doorway perpendicular to the door. One of them is called 'Hollywood' i think....anyway, there is one that is furthest down the street, the last one before you get to the Hong Leong bank i think. Cost about RM30-RM50 for a handjob. Why the difference? Here is where u have to be careful. These women can con you a lot. You ask for TFK, they give you crappy massage first and u pay like RM20 for that. So you have to make sure you make it clear to them at the start that you only want a HJ and you want to skip all the massage.

These women are usually not pretty, can be quite old, but sometimes there's like 4 or 5 ladies standing over you giving u a HJ. LOL.

So yeah, go check out all the hair salons here. Price may vary. You have been warned!

Freddy
20-03-2008, 10:34 AM
I know it unlikely but has Ling the champ from Level 4 Rm66 ever returned?
Know she 'retired' but sometimes they relaunch...

KatoeyLover69
21-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I know it unlikely but has Ling the champ from Level 4 Rm66 ever returned?
Know she 'retired' but sometimes they relaunch...

'Ling' had been MIA from Ocean Paradise Hotel for a few years now ..... I used to be her 'regular' customer ....... provides very good BBBJ, CIM, AR, AJ , FJ & 'cowgirl style' fucking ....... really missed her a lot ! :p

Freddy
21-03-2008, 07:03 PM
'Ling' had been MIA from Ocean Paradise Hotel for a few years now ..... I used to be her 'regular' customer ....... provides very good BBBJ, CIM, AR, AJ , FJ & 'cowgirl style' fucking ....... really missed her a lot ! :p

Well I had everythin but AJ - wow never knew she do that!!!!

There was talk she set up 'shop' in KL or Penang but no news??

KatoeyLover69
22-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Well I had everythin but AJ - wow never knew she do that!!!!

There was talk she set up 'shop' in KL or Penang but no news??

She only offer AJ and CIM to regular customers like me

Ling is actually a multi-millionaire from working so many years as a 'ang pai' in Ocean Paradise Hotel ....... she is actually from Penang ....... long ago she told me that she will quit the WL scene once she has enough capital to start a hair salon or health centre/MP ...... don't know where she is now ..... anyway, wish her a happy retirement

khoon1
20-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Went up this saturday ,very quiet , only level 4 and 3 not bad , 1 of them sexy malay , anyone try ? ;)

its seem not much ppl go there .....

BRIANTYTAN
22-04-2008, 11:20 PM
it has been a long time since i went to ocean . is the price still the same R<60? any good recommend now?thanks if got any recommend.and one thing more, the operation hours is still the same?

seekh5015
30-04-2008, 12:33 PM
it has been a long time since i went to ocean . is the price still the same R<60? any good recommend now?thanks if got any recommend.and one thing more, the operation hours is still the same?

Just been there Last Sunday, has try a Sarawak Girl at top floor (Level 3 or 4??) i confuse... Rm no?? just know that the 2nd room at the right hand side form lift (or LH from strait), the girl Very very slim, a litter bit dark and small in size.... overall look like a kids.... FR:-

name: Ana (or maybe Ada?)
Looks: 6/10 (Average, but have student feel.)
body: 4/10 (too dark to me. A+ cupper (but nice to touch). Very slim i guess less than 40KG)
Catbath: 3/10 (normal lah Ocean Std)
bbbj: 4/10 (too short but she sucking very well)
FJ: 5/10 (she OK in any pos. and with not so tie pussy + some ML sound effect)
Overall: 4/10
RTF: will consider....

Ah Q
08-05-2008, 01:10 AM

Went for look see yesterday. Place very rundown. L 5 girls at RM40, others at RM65. Not tempted so back to Spore for budget bonk...

MichaelWinn
19-05-2008, 02:30 AM
Went for look see yesterday. Place very rundown. L 5 girls at RM40, others at RM65. Not tempted so back to Spore for budget bonk...

i also went look see today, as today was a sunday,the place was swamped with men, indians,malays and chinese,singaporeans and malaysians.....
saw one young chinese girl at level 2 with big boobs,she asking for 60RM,she is those on the plump side,her room is on the 2nd floor ,left hand side,2nd room,...
level 3 got 1 chinese lady,small boobs but pretty face and very nice dress,no chance to ask her price as her business quite good,customers keep on going in and out of her room,her room is on the right hand side of the lift,level 5 i saw one milf with big boobs,but she seem to be playing with her handphone all the time, also no customer approach her,i suspect her service must be lousy,the place seems rundown compared to the last time i went,also the number of girls seem to be less compared to last time,saw a lot of banga men waiting at level 3 , i forgot the room number,the door seems to be locked all the time so that girl must be ang pai....:D

gersang2008
19-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Ho to get girl in kl.. please give me contact number AVG 150

Cheonging101
22-05-2008, 04:51 PM
i also went look see today, as today was a sunday,the place was swamped with men, indians,malays and chinese,singaporeans and malaysians.....
saw one young chinese girl at level 2 with big boobs,she asking for 60RM,she is those on the plump side,her room is on the 2nd floor ,left hand side,2nd room,...
level 3 got 1 chinese lady,small boobs but pretty face and very nice dress,no chance to ask her price as her business quite good,customers keep on going in and out of her room,her room is on the right hand side of the lift,level 5 i saw one milf with big boobs,but she seem to be playing with her handphone all the time, also no customer approach her,i suspect her service must be lousy,the place seems rundown compared to the last time i went,also the number of girls seem to be less compared to last time,saw a lot of banga men waiting at level 3 , i forgot the room number,the door seems to be locked all the time so that girl must be ang pai....:D

For Level 3, you mean the lady on the right hand side of the building when you're facing the lift? Yeah, she's hot. Gives AR jobs too. Her BBBJ is really good. And her boobs are actually larger than what you see... :D

snakehead
15-06-2008, 12:58 PM
For Level 3, you mean the lady on the right hand side of the building when you're facing the lift? Yeah, she's hot. Gives AR jobs too. Her BBBJ is really good. And her boobs are actually larger than what you see... :D

Is she the MILF who always dress in kimono ? Yesterday saw this MILF in rm 48 but not sure if she is the one so neber try.

bro snakehead

snakehead
15-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Went to recce this place yesterday @ 2.00pm while waiting for bros Soul_Reaper & Ground_Eagle to arrive in JB..... looks like this place has seen better times. Counted less than 10 customers in the whole building and most are browsers. Most of the room doors were open and quality of the WLs really cmi :( so didn't try anyone there.

Btw, for those bros still interested the damage is RM 40 for WLs on the 5th floor, RM 65 for the WLs on the other floors.

bro snakehead

3530user
15-06-2008, 03:09 PM
sorry for being stupid, where's this hotel.
looks interesting to visit. i'm in PJ, just wondering if this is near my place. thanks so much! damage is less than RM70? wow! that's value for money! thanks!:)

m3gtrx
15-06-2008, 05:15 PM
if you comb thru the threads you'll know this is not in kl ....

and yes , your being stupid + lazy

01-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Haven't chiong Ocean for at least a years but every once a while I will go up for a stroll to find a new girl. But always saw the old stock so just walked away after browsing.
Over the past 3 or 4 years it became my habit to go there browsing, because once a while there will be a gem, and the gem usually quit working there fast. So it had become my obsession to go there to hunt for a gem with budget price. Last week went up again after months passed since my last visit, surprise to see quite a few new girls that look quite ok. I picked 1 girl at lvl 2, she is very petite and fair chinese. Name I forgot, but she was in the room next to the old angpai A-Ling. Look is quite good for ocean standard, body is good but not for boobs lover. Service is consider excellent, even got AR. Her service remind me of A-Ling, almost got 80% of her skills (my opinion only).
Anyway just here to post for a fr. This a my favourite thread, hope to revive it abit since no one else care to post fr any more. Hope others will post follow me.

HamSapLow
07-08-2008, 11:49 PM
One of my favourites from Pertain Rd (in singapore) has relocated to Ocean Hotel. Anyone has any idea where i can find her? Her name is Amy with very gd BBBJ

Bro 987654, can us a better idea of the location of the new gem u were toking abt? I suppose the damage for her is RM65 as she is not located at lvl 5?

ahkokk
08-08-2008, 11:09 AM
One of my favourites from Pertain Rd (in singapore) has relocated to Ocean Hotel. Anyone has any idea where i can find her? Her name is Amy with very gd BBBJ

Bro 987654, can us a better idea of the location of the new gem u were toking abt? I suppose the damage for her is RM65 as she is not located at lvl 5?

few year never been there. haha ... i try to go this week and post some FR over there :p

BRIANTYTAN
10-08-2008, 03:58 PM
just went there in this morning. a lot of banga or indians there. i think becoz of sunday.nvm. try a gal or maybe i should call her auntie. i think she is around 30 something. quite chatty and pleasant. and very accomodative. blowjob also so-so.i am not in top form today so it is harder for me to be up and she suggest that she wanted to be up. pumping for 5 mins then i ejected.
p/s:she said that she will go to singapore to work in next week. i think that she will go to geylang.

looks:6/10(considered ok for ocean standard but look a bit "auntie"
body:7/10(skin is quite smooth, boobs is b cup)
catbath:6/10
bbbj:7/10
FJ:7/10(she is ok but i was not in top form)

13-08-2008, 01:51 AM

It was level 2, the door next to the okt used to be A-Ling room. The room left hand side of this room was the room I found the gem.
There is also a very skinny and pretty sabah girl that look like indon at this level 2. She looks good but her service is 0/10. Just laid there and expect u to do everything and push u away if u got too close. So avoid at all cost.

blackpower
08-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi there,

Just want to find out if there is any activity in that Hotel.. Walked past it yesterday and found the location, with the lift landing.. Saw a board stating Ocean Paradise..So it must be it if im not wrong..But was with dad...Couldnt check it out.. Will be trying out later this week..:rolleyes:

Just want to clarify with bro's in JB, that is this place still operating or has it been closed or raided.. Since the last reply for this thread dates back to 13-08-08.. Kindly fill me in if im missing out any infos..:cool:

Cheers :D

bedtime-stories
08-02-2009, 02:39 PM
still in operations...take the lift up level 5 than walk down as u please..level 2 nothing..only level 3-5..

blackpower
08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
still in operations...take the lift up level 5 than walk down as u please..level 2 nothing..only level 3-5..

Thanks alot..Will check it out tml...Prefer to avoid the weekend crowd..:cool: Btw, are the damages still the same or have they increased it..Whats the current damage now..?

man2009
18-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Hi

Go there last week. Try a girl room 50

looks:6/10
body:6/10 (baby fat)
catbath:No
bbbj:8/10 (will not rush for the time as we only have 20min)
FJ:8/10 (Not a die fish)
Damage: RM65

Another Girl at level 2. Alway hang a small bear outside the door.
She is very slim. She is not alway there. Always Missing in action.
If i happened to see a small bear outside i will go for her if not look for room 50.

looks:8/10 (base on ocean standard)
body:7/10 (too slim)
catbath:No
bbbj:8/10 (very fast have different position.
FJ:8/10 (Not a die fish)
Damage: RM65

snakehead
20-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Thanks alot..Will check it out tml...Prefer to avoid the weekend crowd..:cool: Btw, are the damages still the same or have they increased it..Whats the current damage now..?

RM65.... but service level very down...... the WLs would rather not work there if given a choice but bopian unless they clear their debts...... customers now are mostly foreign workers..... some of the WLs complain they service more banglas / indians than chinese :(

blackpower
23-02-2009, 03:20 PM
RM65.... but service level very down...... the WLs would rather not work there if given a choice but bopian unless they clear their debts...... customers now are mostly foreign workers..... some of the WLs complain they service more banglas / indians than chinese :(

Thanks bro for the info given..

Went down over the weekend to check it out.. And yes, man there are hell lot of foreign workers there scanning. It was a busy place most doors were closed, those that were open couldnt make it.. So decide to give it a miss and maybe try again during the weekdays, when the crowd is low..:o

scorelan
02-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Any updates??? :)

obaman
03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Guys, save the money and go to HC la, environment is clean, got hot tub and nice food...

Last time also came Ocean, but the filth and some HIV scares later, decided to give it a miss....Also too close to causeway, sometimes kena seen no good

aegis
06-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi guys, was there on saturday...Level 2 and 3, chinese WL not bad...early to mid 30s,slim. Just turn right out from the lift. I don't bother to remember room number..just remember face only.Cheers

scorelan
06-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the updates.. Will visit the place soon... :)

IntelDuoCore
06-07-2009, 09:48 PM
I today went to Ocean Hotel found one gem with the sticker "Save The males" at the door. Very CFM looks, sabah girl, but heard that GFE is "0", better save bullets and more money for a more satisfying bonk at spas or other PRC FL lol.

aegis
07-07-2009, 08:55 AM
I today went to Ocean Hotel found one gem with the sticker "Save The males" at the door. Very CFM looks, sabah girl, but heard that GFE is "0", better save bullets and more money for a more satisfying bonk at spas or other PRC FL lol.

100% CFM look....She was reading the newspaper when she glanced at me with that "LOOK". Quite buay tahan...Around late20s to early 30s...may try next time..As for GFE from the ladies there..quite hard to find unless you regular..

scorelan
02-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Tried the sarawak girl from the Save the Shemales Room on 3rd floor 3 days ago. Not bad but everything lasted for 10 mins. SHe seems to be rushing. Nowadays, ocean no good stock... Not worth the while going through the traffic jam to fuck there...

asromafc
28-08-2009, 04:52 PM
100% CFM look....She was reading the newspaper when she glanced at me with that "LOOK". Quite buay tahan...Around late20s to early 30s...may try next time..As for GFE from the ladies there..quite hard to find unless you regular..

????????????

blackpower
10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Tried the sarawak girl from the Save the Shemales Room on 3rd floor 3 days ago. Not bad but everything lasted for 10 mins. SHe seems to be rushing. Nowadays, ocean no good stock... Not worth the while going through the traffic jam to fuck there...

Been there last Saturday, not much girls there tried one cute looking innocent indian girl.. Service was so so and she told me only 20mins guess its sop. One thing i find the towel was really damn small, how to shower there when you cant clean yourself with just that small towel.. Haih.. Most rooms where closed i guess with customer, tried looking for sarawak girl but couldnt get.. Haih

rawsexlover
17-11-2009, 01:34 AM
was there today & found a MILF that with a CFM face,walk up third floor $ turn left ,turn left again & she on the right hand room.here the FR

Name :May
look:4/10
bbbj:9/10
AR:9/10
CIM:yes
can do raw with her,I done it with her cos can't panjut my warriors in time compliment her that her pussy still so tight at her age.continued another session with her cos to bonk her tight pussy (in raw) damn shiok.
RTF:YES YES YES
Total damage :RM 130. RM:65 per session .

extremely_guy
17-11-2009, 10:41 PM
any other ocean gals provide CIM ma??
thanks in advance~

adamleek
20-11-2009, 12:50 AM
hi to all brother..

there r 5 indian gals working at ocean.. not bad.. 2 sarawakian gal. and 2 chinese look pretty.

room42 sarawak gal. jenifer. a bit like chinese service 7/10
room80 chinese. pretty face. service nvr try
room34 chinese early 30 .
others.. depend ur taste.

adamleek
20-11-2009, 06:40 PM
any brother know abt hotel tropica.. the 7139 service?

jacky43
15-12-2009, 05:12 PM
A bit history on JB Ocean Hotel, it was introduced by an ex colleague 20yrs ago. Yes! It has seen better days, whenever i venture to JB w/o OC, i will try to pay this hotel a visit. 20yrs, not onces i bonk any WLs, my ex colleague few times, during that period, i remembered he gave good reviews of few WLs.

FYI, there was onces a lawyer office on the 2nd floor, about 6yrs ago, it became a pub, than last visit 1/2 yr ago, that pub was vacant. Now? Not sure, might drop by this weekend. :D Thus it became a term my old friends & i said, "Let's visit the lawyer office." :D

My impressions of JB is the ppls very $minded, going thru some threads, WLs seems to be playing this upgrade game. They will perform only if bros add on $, that's not moral, even though alot of JB biz ppls operate in this ways. Petain bros will know of Ting Ting & i do find the new Joey of H12 kind of familars. If is them, i guess back @Petain they earn SG$, they gave value, hometown they don't bothers, only if we upgrades.

I urge all fellow bros to exercise cautious when visiting Ocean Hotel, the last time my visit it remind me of a "black inn". Me? The 20yrs i just got some kicks out of looking @WLs, days later visit Petain Rd (Banana Leg).

The last time also notice, the keepers were Malays men, they look kind of off duty law enforcement. No complaints, this men r making extra incomes, i can accept this, not my problems.

chickeee
18-02-2010, 08:30 PM
nice place to go when late at night
just too bad they close so early

edwinkang
18-02-2010, 09:21 PM
What's operation hour?

piichai
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
A bit history on JB Ocean Hotel, it was introduced by an ex colleague 20yrs ago. Yes! It has seen better days, whenever i venture to JB w/o OC, i will try to pay this hotel a visit. 20yrs, not onces i bonk any WLs, my ex colleague few times, during that period, i remembered he gave good reviews of few WLs.

You sure bring back memories. Yeah, i was there during the 90's. It was so cheap that one can hv shots after shot after a coffee break. There were nice gals then.

Remember once there was a case when someone jumped down from building.
I miss the days when JB is like little hatyai...
1) 99
2) hua hua shi jie
3) Jing Mei ren??

Cost is 65/150....gals r in fish tank and so many to choose until we dont know which one to choose.

That leads me to this question : Why JB to us cant be like SZ to HK?
S$ is hard to earn, you know.

pjsb3399
04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
You sure bring back memories. Yeah, i was there during the 90's. It was so cheap that one can hv shots after shot after a coffee break. There were nice gals then.

Remember once there was a case when someone jumped down from building.
I miss the days when JB is like little hatyai...
1) 99
2) hua hua shi jie
3) Jing Mei ren??

Cost is 65/150....gals r in fish tank and so many to choose until we dont know which one to choose.

That leads me to this question : Why JB to us cant be like SZ to HK?
S$ is hard to earn, you know.

Yes,brothers what you all said is right.. During late 80's and early 90's I can bonk 3 times a day in ocean after each meal(there was a sup kambing stall nearby)....damn shiok,,,those were the days.

I remember that time tropical inn also offer FJ. you just go to level 3 to meet a man called "mangali" he will give a number e.g 1604..1712 meant 16th flr room no 4 etc,then you view the girls if ok just start work and pay abt 100 ringgit for full set ( that time aids not discover yet,so we just raw deal..damn enjoy). I am now 50yrs old and once still go to ocean, blue wave because

孔子曰:食色性也。。。therefore brothers enjoy ourselves,however all necessary precaution make sure are observed,,, cheers

piichai
05-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Yes,brothers what you all said is right.. During late 80's and early 90's I can bonk 3 times a day in ocean after each meal(there was a sup kambing stall nearby)....damn shiok,,,those were the days.

孔子曰:食色性也。。。therefore brothers enjoy ourselves,however all necessary precaution make sure are observed,,, cheers

I gave JB a missed totally nowadys. Only go in and buy groceries and pump petrol. Heard so much abt the HC but I think Spore still offers value for money when comes to sex.

JB has some how deproved while Singapore become more exciting. Even people from KL come here to cheong GL and disco. Price is cheaper in Singapore.

I can only think back the La SUp Bar (Crystal Palace aka Shui Jing Gong) near the lorry custom, small health center like Rasa Sayang, Golden Palace Nite Club in Wisma Abad and hair salons along the same road.

pjsb3399
05-03-2010, 09:46 PM
I gave JB a missed totally nowadys. Only go in and buy groceries and pump petrol. Heard so much abt the HC but I think Spore still offers value for money when comes to sex.

JB has some how deproved while Singapore become more exciting. Even people from KL come here to cheong GL and disco. Price is cheaper in Singapore.

I can only think back the La SUp Bar (Crystal Palace aka Shui Jing Gong) near the lorry custom, small health center like Rasa Sayang, Golden Palace Nit e Club in Wisma Abad and hair salons along the same road.

Hi brother piichai,what you said is absolutely correct.JB nightlife has changed and infact sex in sgp nowadays are safer, offer more varieties.

I am malaysian and work in SGP in year 1983,,,as construction supervisor, stay near Jalan Besar. I remember I used to go to Jalan Besar, 'Banana leg','gong sik street" where there provided sex service at cheaper rate. if got more money,we often go to geylang like street 33,35...at that time SGP taxi were using Datsun 280c diesel with a/c and JB side still using mercedes 'batman model', 115,peugeot 504, sometime you can find morris minor.

When I was working there,I remember it was at orchard road where my company tendered to construct 'Forum Hotel' . At that time the exchange rate was abt 108 ringgit to 100 sin$ and I am looking forward to visit those places again in near future and if possible bonk one girl at each place for rememberance. Like chinese say <不枉此生> cheers cos we are man....

piichai
07-03-2010, 03:35 PM
When I was working there,I remember it was at orchard road where my company tendered to construct 'Forum Hotel' . At that time the exchange rate was abt 108 ringgit to 100 sin$ and I am looking forward to visit those places again in near future and if possible bonk one girl at each place for rememberance. Like chinese say <不枉此生> cheers cos we are man....

Bro, is there a forum hotel in orchard road? Wwhich places you plan to visit again?? Some of them may not be around anymore...like Keong Saik Street.

pii

pjsb3399
07-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Bro, is there a forum hotel in orchard road? Wwhich places you plan to visit again?? Some of them may not be around anymore...like Keong Saik Street.

pii

Oh! I remember the project was called "The Forum Hotel" and the main contractor was Japanese co. named shumizu and just beside the Hilton Hotel. Tks for your info that keong saik has closed. I will be visit SGP in coming June to the Integrated Resort.Just like you mention earlier some MPs in JB like '99'.金美人,花花世界,金丝猫,etc has closed long ago due to licensing and nowadays they have been replaced by those tradition foot reflexology or some MP in Hotel where FJ are provided. I also missed those places...唉。。。唉

Due to the country policy prostitution is prohibited and understand the male needs, Ocean hotel then allow to operate but in Grey zone.

Lawrence Lee
12-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Nowadays ocean not so good already. It has become indian ocean:)

rawsexlover
26-05-2010, 02:09 AM
was there today & found a MILF that with a CFM face,walk up third floor $ turn left ,turn left again & she on the right hand room.here the FR

Name :May
look:4/10
bbbj:9/10
AR:9/10
CIM:yes
can do raw with her,I done it with her cos can't panjut my warriors in time compliment her that her pussy still so tight at her age.continued another session with her cos to bonk her tight pussy (in raw) damn shiok.
RTF:YES YES YES
Total damage :RM 130. RM:65 per session .

Have another 2 raw sessions with May again yesterday .give me a suprise ask me to fuck her tight asshole.

duke
27-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Oh! I remember the project was called "The Forum Hotel" and the main contractor was Japanese co. named shumizu and just beside the Hilton Hotel. Tks for your info that keong saik has closed. I will be visit SGP in coming June to the Integrated Resort.Just like you mention earlier some MPs in JB like '99'.金美人,花花世界,金丝猫,etc has closed long ago due to licensing and nowadays they have been replaced by those tradition foot reflexology or some MP in Hotel where FJ are provided. I also missed those places...唉。。。唉

Due to the country policy prostitution is prohibited and understand the male needs, Ocean hotel then allow to operate but in Grey zone.

Really bring back memories....... especially 金丝猫。。。。remember one of my buddy up the lorry with the girls as the JB anti-vice came for a visit ....:eek:

usmjordan2
27-05-2010, 11:28 PM
that is bring back my memory too
haha, though that ocean no more liao
still in operation ? how much now ? RM 60 is my time :D

jacky43
03-06-2010, 03:02 PM
All chiongsters go during the daytime, is safer nightfalls we see more strange characters. Targets will always b SG and ppls working in SG.

rawsexlover
14-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Have another 2 raw sessions with May again yesterday .give me a suprise ask me to fuck her tight asshole.

pay a visit to May today before rush over to NZ spa.
as usual fuck Ah May raw.