PDA

View Full Version : Progressing with MILF

evomclaren79
27-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi Bros,

Was down at Jurong East Gym for my weekly lunch workout this afternoon. I have been doing this for the past few months in preparation for the IPPT. Sucks man sure fail. Anyway, had been noticing this milf who used to workout alone over the past 2 months. she looks like a member there.

She has a cfm look but her appearance looks aloof as well. I guess she is in her early forties or mid but can see that she must be quite pretty when she was young. was looking at her at the same time while i was pumpin..i mean the bench press of cos..to give me the extra adrenaline rush. lol. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and some kinda of swimsuit cross back bra or wat.

After an hour or so, she seems to have completed her workout and was heading towards the toilet. in my mind, i wa wondering if i open the door towards the toilet, will i get to face her closer??

Without thinking further, I open the door, and wala!! she is right behind it! We nearly bang against each other and our eyes were locked for that moment and i apologise for nearly knocking into her. She just acknowledge and smile and walk towards the exit.

As she disappear from my sight, my heart was thinking?? Should i ask for her name? Damn! I rush out of the gym and happen to see the lift goin down. so i went towards the side railing and see if can see her. she was walking slowly and i rush down just in time to see her putting some coins to buy a drink from a vending machine.

I muster up my courage and introduce myself and ask for her name, margaret that is. :) I ask her if she be free to get a drink. she mentioned that she need to go home then go market, typically housewife i guess (how i wish i can go home with her lol) sadd..i tried to chat her up and ask where she stay, working a not..Subsequently no luck, then we parted by saying prob we meet in the gym some other time since she is regular there.

I continue my workout by thinking of her and her nice body and that gives me the extra energy to complete a great workout. :)

Bros here,
can some experts give me some advice on how to trigger this milf and give me a good bonk lol. I am planning to go down next wed afternoon after my meeting and hope to see her again. but wat should be the method for this kinda of approach?

Durian Head
27-03-2009, 03:11 PM
One word of advice :

"DONT GO MESSING AROUND WITH SOMEBODY ELSES WIFE"

congo9
27-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Absolutely !!!!

HeadOn
27-03-2009, 03:32 PM
working out for few mths n still cfm fail IPPT??...boy, i think u better concentrate in working harder to pass ur IPPT 1st..

btw, the chio MILF will prefer someone who is fit, guys who have hot bods...who can at least achieve a silver for IPPT..

evomclaren79
27-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Those who are not participating in giving valuable ideas, pls f off from this thread and if you need to go "headon", go bang yr head.

congo9
27-03-2009, 03:53 PM
hahahah .......but i can vouch with you that some NS man will not be very active in doing exercise during their 10 yr cycle aftr they ORD

But After getting the MR letter, they will start to go exercise on their own. That what happen to me. I will jog 3 times per week partly becos of business.

Bangster
27-03-2009, 03:58 PM
dont quarrel dont quarrel...

Durian Head
27-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Those who are not participating in giving valuable ideas, pls f off from this thread and if you need to go "headon", go bang yr head.

You are a 30-year old racing car dreamer and a failure in life asking
bros here to help you to mess with somebody elses wife, you must
be mad ... dream on son ....

Criminalz
27-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Wait wait, relax. how we know if the woman is married??!!! she just go home to cook, maybe she is single mom.

seriously, milf is a nice thing to have but not good. really, take everyone advice. if she is married, leave pple wife alone.

go GL, there also got quite a lot of milf. lor 25 i think.

evomclaren79
27-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Durian head and headon can jolly well sell durians together. Stop wasting system resources here. someone pls zap these 2 guys.

Criminalz
27-03-2009, 04:13 PM
but you asking pple to zap them is wasting system resources too, then how, do we zap you?

Guess not. dun be rude and ask pple to zap others.

geckoSG
27-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Errr... Wat is IPPT? :D

Haven't heard of such a term for a while liao...

Anyway, dun need to be a damn fit person to have great sex man.
Its the skill and if your member can stand or not...

Bro, take it slowly, dun make her feel tat you are desperate, just a
casual talk will do... dun try to keep jio her for kopi, etc. They will
be scared off if u are too persistence.

Patience, U must.

Durian Head
27-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Wait wait, relax. how we know if the woman is married??!!! she just go home to cook, maybe she is single mom.

seriously, milf is a nice thing to have but not good. really, take everyone advice. if she is married, leave pple wife alone.

go GL, there also got quite a lot of milf. lor 25 i think.

Good advice ... I never zap anyone, only up deserving
bros who have good contributions.

evomclaren79
27-03-2009, 04:25 PM
i got zap. must be one of you ppl. dun act.

jomblo
27-03-2009, 05:14 PM
hi all bros...dun fight la..we are here to enjoy and laugh...right?...
to some bro who give advise...i think give it with a softer tune...then maybe easier for the rest to accept...

for TS..dun be hot... maybe the advise make sense also...unless u state that only welcome tricks to bonk the milf....

hope i make sense talking this..hahaha

nihonjin
27-03-2009, 07:11 PM

This is a forum, for sure u get all sorts of response. If u can't take it then dun start a thread. Some more ask to zap others.

For that I zapped u. :cool:

evomclaren79
27-03-2009, 08:08 PM
No big deal. zap somemore.

Toyota Honda
27-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi Bros,

Bros here,
can some experts give me some advice on how to trigger this milf and give me a good bonk lol. I am planning to go down next wed afternoon after my meeting and hope to see her again. but wat should be the method for this kinda of approach?

Please, be clear about this.

Its 2 different matter between a horny MILF willingly lets just anyone up her outside her husband and a MILF who is not interested in letting anyone up.

For the 1st case, I personally don't feel it is wrong to go and up ánother guy's wife cos I am no saint either.

But for the 2nd case, I definitely think you have some problem in terms of character and mindset. She is a good lady and you are masterminding her to spoil her life, betray her husband, reck her family at your sexpense. Please let her go...

Toyota Honda
27-03-2009, 08:26 PM
i got zap. must be one of you ppl. dun act.

Take it that I zapped you then.

I don't mind taking the rap for others, really. Cos I really think you deserved to be. And the reason y I have never upped or zapped pple is cos I don't know how to use that function.. Look, U might think that I must be stupid in this sense, but at least I think better than u in all other ways. :rolleyes:

Bangster
27-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Evomclaren79,

see lah, see lah, so guailan for what?
if you newbie, speak properly lah.
for sure there are provocateurs everywhere, but do you go fighting everybody?

(kan kai yi dian...) see wide open abit...
dont be so hot headed.

Ok ok I contribute a bit to this thread -

Maybe you can start off with going to the gym more often and get to know her better.

Only after that then you can deduce if she is "uppable" wat...correct or not? Like most bros said, not nice to just assume all MILFs want to be fucked wat...moreover she could very well be someone else's wife. But if she's divorced or widowed, arrrh, story different liao. But you must find out more before embarking on your course of action.

If people happily married, sua lah, no break up other people's family. Imagine your own being broken up by some other fucker. Tulan right? Fuck with some principles lah...

Get to know her as a friend first lah. Talk on common housewife issues lor, eg. prices of vegetables and fish lah, where got sell cheap toilet roll lah, which CC offers nice baking course or yoga class lah...etc lah

jomblo
27-03-2009, 11:14 PM
hi bro bangster..i dunno u but i find u very nice n make sense wat u tok..my previous enquiry u also very nice n answer....u really make sense wat u tok

i also dunno how to up or zap ppl..but i would like to know how..becoz i realy wanna up ppl..no point zap ppl... the person who write here alreadi take his time to write..y wanna zap him rite?...

so pls tell me how to up ppl..then i can up u...dun worry..i dun me F U when i say up u...ahhaha

i like to up ppl becoz of good reply..not necessary good FR...pls teach me..thanks...

liontay
28-03-2009, 02:03 AM
first and foremost, you need to have a chit chat with her while doing gym. Say, " hi i have been seeing you working out here for several months. you living here ?" then ask about her career and something else....

lacoruna69
28-03-2009, 09:07 AM
I muster up my courage and introduce myself and ask for her name, margaret that is. :) I ask her if she be free to get a drink. ..... then we parted by saying prob we meet in the gym some other time since she is regular there.

Ok...appears she dun really have a bad impression of you as she is willing to tell u her name. But would suggest u to take the foot off the pedal. Smile and chit chat first. Dun ask her straight out for a drink. The big advantage u have is she works out there often as she is a member. So, go there more often to meet her.
Dun 'gan jiong'. Get to know her more as a friend and work it from there.
U appears to be quite impulsive based on your responses to fellow Bros here. Tone down a bit. Impulsiveness will make her detest u. U might lose her in the end. Good luck!!

peptalk
28-03-2009, 09:48 AM
First and foremost, we do not know for sure if the MILF is married or not. Hence, we cannot conclude for sure if he is indeed wrecking other family.

2ndly, There is no indication that TS is aware she had a family, only his desire to know her.

3rdly, MILF seems to take a liking to her. If things turn out well, they may be good friends.

Lastly, SBF is a forum for us to share our opinions. Relax and take it easy.

evomclaren79
30-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks to those bros who gave me some valuable advice.
Will be going down this Wednesday to see if i can try all these tips :)

cestycesty
30-03-2009, 11:43 AM
how to progress with milf is the same as how you progress with other girls.. wa lau... come here ask for advice then turn this thread into a battefield.. :(

how to pass IPPT like that.. maybe you try signing her up for as your personal trainer got higher chances.. lol

evomclaren79
30-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Haha...probably try to get her to use my service better. Teach her how to use gym equipment. lol. :)

evomclaren79
30-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Looking forward to hearing more advice from experience bros here.:D

Bangster
31-03-2009, 02:38 AM
hi bro bangster..i dunno u but i find u very nice n make sense wat u tok..my previous enquiry u also very nice n answer....u really make sense wat u tok

i also dunno how to up or zap ppl..but i would like to know how..becoz i realy wanna up ppl..no point zap ppl... the person who write here alreadi take his time to write..y wanna zap him rite?...

so pls tell me how to up ppl..then i can up u...dun worry..i dun me F U when i say up u...ahhaha

i like to up ppl becoz of good reply..not necessary good FR...pls teach me..thanks...

wahhhhhhh

Por me until like that ah....my bola angkat till very song leh...

Haha, joking lah.

No you cannot up anyone as yet, points wise.

Look at the top right hand corner of your post where you can see your name "jomblo" and then you see Pts: 12 Power: 0. Your power is zero, cannot up or zap anyone until it reaches 1.

As to how to reach '1', come come....come under my desk...I tell you after that...

heh heh

jomblo
31-03-2009, 01:05 PM
bro bangster.... u really wan me to come under ur table meh?...hahah.. where got nice...

i normally go n ask maid to go under the table...feel so nice..hehehe...

pls teach me le..

evomclaren79
31-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Can't wait to see her again hoho:D

bigmannow
31-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Camping here to see any latest progress :)

evomclaren79
01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Was down at the gym this afternoon, but damn...she did not turn up for workout..:(

peterfish
06-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Was down at the gym this afternoon, but damn...she did not turn up for workout..:(

just be patient. The more you try to "lookout" for her or try to jio her, the more you will start acting strange or funny. Be natural.

joew2005
06-04-2009, 07:57 PM
pls continue 2 share share le..............Thx

needtofuck
06-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Act professional, be cool and nonchalantc when u see her again.

If she c u gian gian then surely siam unless she is already hot for you lah.

Anyway all the best in your quest and hope to hear some juicy story from u soon ! :)