PDA

View Full Version : LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STAR and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY" ( Pics Avail)

Pages : [1] 2

loveseed
26-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Name : PLOY
Height : 1.72m
Stats : 35'24'34

Click Here for Magazine Model " PLOY " = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/PLOY_Magazine_Model_Front.jpg

***** Sms or PM me For Slots *****

Best Regards,
LS

spermmyboy
26-03-2009, 03:53 AM
Wow!!! If only my wife is chio like her. :(

tookara
26-03-2009, 09:08 AM
she got any live pics

dexblu
26-03-2009, 10:31 AM
STARS and MODELS MAGAZINE – March issue featuring “PLOY”

The innocence portrayed by “PLOY” in her photo holding a handbag prompted me to take up a slot with her on Tuesday night. When she opened up the door, I was slightly disappointed with her looks as she did not put on full make-up as she had just arrived.

However, the sight of her B00Bs threatening to burst out of her lingerie made me horny. I took a smoke and sipped on a drink while browsing through this month’s copy of STARS and MODELS magazine which feature PLOY in an array seductive poses.

As I had shower prior to my slot, I declined her offer to shower me and just did a quick wash down on my own. When I came out of the bathroom, PLOY was sitting down on the bed and I slipped the lingerie off her shoulder and freed her ENORMOUS B00Bs to caress and play with her nipples. PLOY knelt down and began giving me a slow BBBJ. A few minutes later, I lay on the bed and PLOY continued her BBBJ on me while I caressed her B00Bs and slipped her undies off halfway to reveal half of her butt.

She alternated her BBBJ with licking of my shaft and my LOVEsack while I continued squeezing her B00Bs and when I was caressing her butt, PLOY would use her free hand top squeeze her B00Bs while making moaning noises. While enjoying her BBBJ, I decided that it was time to unload as I wanted my 1st shot to be a CIM… I made her BBBJ me faster and without any warning, I unloaded spurts after spurts of my hot cum into her mouth while holding on to her head !!! PLOY continued sucking me till I was dry and after I let go of her head, she gave me a smile and went off to the bathroom to spit out my cum and rinsed her mouth with Listerine…

The once shy and reserved PLOY loosened up after our 1st SEXcounter and she was more warm and friendly towards me… She kept laughing as we joked and began massaging me while I rested. When I turned around to watch BLADE TRINITY on the telly, PLOY rested her head on my chest and we caressed each other. A few moments into the show later, PLOY began massaging my LOVEsack and stroked my LOVEtool… She then went down on me again…

I asked PLOY to cap me up and she began to slowly insert my LOVEtool into her LOVEhole… The sight of her slowly inching her way down on my LOVEtool was priceless… she was like grimacing with slight pain… my LOVEtool made my way slowly but with great conviction into her TIGHT LOVEhole !!! Once in, PLOY readjusted herself and started to ride slowly on me… as we picked up the tempo, she was moaning with joy as I ploughed into her… as I gathered up speed, her moans became so loud that I swear that the corridors will be filled with her SOUND of PLEASURE :eek: … I squeezed her B00Bs and played with her nipples which are erected !!!

With my cum building up and ready for explosion, I used both of my hands to grab her butt cheeks and PLOY began squeezing her own B00Bs and I erupted !!!

Went for another quick shower, dressed up, smoked another ciggie and finishing up my drink before thanking PLOY for 2 GREAT SHOTS :cool: … paid her and left her with some tips… PLOY kissed me goodbye and I left the room feeling very SEXTIFIED !!!

PLOY… GREAT B00BS… GREAT HEIGHT… GREAT GFE… GREAT FUCK !!! MY TYPE OF GAL !!! :D

Catbath: Need to improve, almost non-existent
BBBJ: Need to improve on both momentum and suction
Looks: Very much like the photo where she is holding a bag… grows on you
CIM: 10/10 – Not a single drop spilled while milking me dry !!!
FJ: 8/10 – TIGHT
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
THX: GREAT & LOUD SOUND EFFECTS !!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Some Tips

Thanks for the night out LS Modelling Agency !!!

loveseed
26-03-2009, 02:13 PM
STARS and MODELS MAGAZINE – March issue featuring “PLOY”

PLOY… GREAT B00BS… GREAT HEIGHT… GREAT GFE… GREAT FUCK !!! MY TYPE OF GAL !!! :D

Catbath: Need to improve, almost non-existent
BBBJ: Need to improve on both momentum and suction
Looks: Very much like the photo where she is holding a bag… grows on you
CIM: 10/10 – Not a single drop spilled while milking me dry !!!
THX: GREAT & LOUD SOUND EFFECTS !!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Some Tips

Thanks for the night out LS Modelling Agency !!!

Thanks GrandMaster Dexblu for the First Blood FR for PLOY !!! Thanks for taking care of her too !!! :p

LS

loveseed
26-03-2009, 07:33 PM
:cool: :p

LS

reedsteel
27-03-2009, 12:19 AM
FR Street Angel aka PLOY

This is what she called herself in the mag . Yes I truly believe she looks like an angel . Finally have the urge to write FR immediately after bonking . So far this can be considered my best bonk in 2009 . Hopefully more to come .

Look 8.5/10 . Big striking eyes . Especially when she french , blow you ,do not keep staring at her , you may think she is in love with you , and you will fall in love at same time . Her eyes are biggest KC trap . Fortunately i m an old uncle ahaha.. immune to KC . WHat you see in mag is what you get in real life nothing more nothing less. No photoshop enhance on skin , fair lady

Body : 8/10. Too much bones . Her hands are just wrapped with skin . Just worry will break her body when bonking her . I believe that is what model need to be right only bones and nothing else. She is not heavy on bottom , cannot see any flesh on butt . Pity her got to squeeze that tiny bed with me and still got to perform .

Boobs: 8.5/10 . You must be thinking a lady which is extremely thin will have small boobs , you are wrong . Her boobs looks huge. I first think of that is silicon job. But i touch here touch there , examine very long still look like real , can see green veins . If it is silicon , then the doctor must really did a good .

BJ/FJ : 8/10. She never spend too much on BJ , like bro Dexblu mentioned,see her face , boobs , body , my small bro already mari kita liao .
My two shots are spent on missionary , love to see her expression when doing her on top. Seems so natural , frowning , biting her lips , grab the bedsheet, and moaning growing from soft to loud . When she is getting exciting , she open her legs wide as V shape or push her hips or grab your butt to push you forward.

GFE : 8/10 . As mentioned above dont fall to KC trap . Once a while kiss you, french you , bite your fingers and even kiss my dimples . And when you joke with her she will give you a knock or soft punch , and giving annoyed expression.

Overall : If you love to bonk a pretty , good figure , with strong GFE elements , go for her . Please remember to go thru her magazine , the photos are well taken . I joked with her that if she tired to bonk with customer, pass the mag to him and told him to pcc in toilet looking at her photos .:D

majest
27-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Met up with Ploy Wed, thank you bro for arrangement...

PLOY, a familiar face so was comfortable straightaway, no ice to break...Body, slim and tall, fair with big boobs and suckable nips...Fj, wet and tight, lots of grimacing and moaning...English, adequate...Gfe, yes...

A relaxing session with an interesting, fair and pretty lady...

CockworkOrange
27-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Bros

Would like to check if she is also called 'Pink' in her previous visits? The face looks very familiar, like Pink, which I had RTF many times. If yes, must try to dig up some vit M for another RTF again.

loveseed
27-03-2009, 05:31 PM
FR Street Angel aka PLOY

This is what she called herself in the mag . Yes I truly believe she looks like an angel . Finally have the urge to write FR immediately after bonking . So far this can be considered my best bonk in 2009 . Hopefully more to come .

Look 8.5/10 . Big striking eyes . Especially when she french , blow you ,do not keep staring at her , you may think she is in love with you , and you will fall in love at same time . Her eyes are biggest KC trap . Fortunately i m an old uncle ahaha.. immune to KC . WHat you see in mag is what you get in real life nothing more nothing less. No photoshop enhance on skin , fair lady

Body : 8/10. Too much bones . Her hands are just wrapped with skin . Just worry will break her body when bonking her . I believe that is what model need to be right only bones and nothing else. She is not heavy on bottom , cannot see any flesh on butt . Pity her got to squeeze that tiny bed with me and still got to perform .

Boobs: 8.5/10 . You must be thinking a lady which is extremely thin will have small boobs , you are wrong . Her boobs looks huge. I first think of that is silicon job. But i touch here touch there , examine very long still look like real , can see green veins . If it is silicon , then the doctor must really did a good .

BJ/FJ : 8/10. She never spend too much on BJ , like bro Dexblu mentioned,see her face , boobs , body , my small bro already mari kita liao .
My two shots are spent on missionary , love to see her expression when doing her on top. Seems so natural , frowning , biting her lips , grab the bedsheet, and moaning growing from soft to loud . When she is getting exciting , she open her legs wide as V shape or push her hips or grab your butt to push you forward.

GFE : 8/10 . As mentioned above dont fall to KC trap . Once a while kiss you, french you , bite your fingers and even kiss my dimples . And when you joke with her she will give you a knock or soft punch , and giving annoyed expression.

Overall : If you love to bonk a pretty , good figure , with strong GFE elements , go for her . Please remember to go thru her magazine , the photos are well taken . I joked with her that if she tired to bonk with customer, pass the mag to him and told him to pcc in toilet looking at her photos .:D

Thanks bro reedsteel for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
27-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Met up with Ploy Wed, thank you bro for arrangement...

PLOY, a familiar face so was comfortable straightaway, no ice to break...Body, slim and tall, fair with big boobs and suckable nips...Fj, wet and tight, lots of grimacing and moaning...English, adequate...Gfe, yes...

A relaxing session with an interesting, fair and pretty lady...

Thanks bro majest for the FR !!! :p

LS

Witchblade
28-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Met up with Ploy today. Looks just like her pics, and probably even better in person. Tall and pretty. Had a wonderful time with her, very much different from the usual girls out there. The kind you hope and wish to encounter, but seldom do. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Genuinely warm and friendly, and eager to please. If you're looking for a great (not just good) GFE, then you ought to see her (though may vary depending on individual chemistry). That basically sums it up for me. Enjoy.

Looks - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
BJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 10/10 *

loveseed
28-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Met up with Ploy today. Looks just like her pics, and probably even better in person. Tall and pretty. Had a wonderful time with her, very much different from the usual girls out there. The kind you hope and wish to encounter, but seldom do. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Genuinely warm and friendly, and eager to please. If you're looking for a great (not just good) GFE, then you ought to see her (though may vary depending on individual chemistry). That basically sums it up for me. Enjoy.

Looks - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
BJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 10/10 *

Thanks bro Witchblade for your FR !!! :D

LS

loveseed
28-03-2009, 04:16 PM
UPS !!! :p

LS

loveseed
28-03-2009, 09:21 PM
;) :p

LS

Vedar
28-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Her boobs are huge.

loveseed
29-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Awaiting for more FRs.... :p

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 12:38 AM

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 09:28 AM

LS

dexblu
30-03-2009, 10:05 AM
everyday read until gian gian... always bo my preferred timing slot... when then can rtf ??? :mad:

loveseed
30-03-2009, 02:26 PM
everyday read until gian gian... always bo my preferred timing slot... when then can rtf ??? :mad:

She still awaiting your RTF Grandmaster !!! :D:p

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 08:15 PM

Click Here for Magazine Model " PLOY " = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/PLOY_Magazine_Model_Front.jpg

happyman2004
30-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Have a session with Ploy on saturday. She look like the pics, tall and pretty. Had a wonderful time with her. I normally cannot have second time, but this gal is very hardworking even though i cannot make it at the end, but she also won't give up. Overall, have a very good session. Thanks for bro loveseed arrangement. Enjoy!

Looks - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
BJ - 9/10
GFE - 10/10

sexy_lion
30-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Here's my FR in brief

Look: 7/10
Body: 9/10 - Devilsh Model figure - Tall, slim but huge boobs
FJ: 9/10 - very accommodating
Attitude: 9/10 - Very GFE

loveseed
31-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Have a session with Ploy on saturday. She look like the pics, tall and pretty. Had a wonderful time with her. I normally cannot have second time, but this gal is very hardworking even though i cannot make it at the end, but she also won't give up. Overall, have a very good session. Thanks for bro loveseed arrangement. Enjoy!

Looks - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
BJ - 9/10
GFE - 10/10

Thanks bro happyman2004 for your FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Here's my FR in brief

Look: 7/10
Body: 9/10 - Devilsh Model figure - Tall, slim but huge boobs
FJ: 9/10 - very accommodating
Attitude: 9/10 - Very GFE

Thanks bro sexy_lion for your FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 04:15 PM

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 07:43 PM
UPsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
01-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Awaiting more FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
02-04-2009, 04:00 AM

loveseed
02-04-2009, 10:23 AM

LS

loveseed
02-04-2009, 04:37 PM

LS

loveseed
03-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Now awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

goldenmile
03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Appt was difficult to make. Slots are full everyday(think maybe 6-7 bookings per day) Anyway got my break and it was worth the wait.
No time for the details, just brief FR

She is depataring next wk

Looks: 7.5/10; looks better in mag with makeover
Body: 8/10 slim type
Boobs: 8/10 "D" a little too big for body-can't tell if 100% real
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe depend on Vit M

loveseed
03-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Appt was difficult to make. Slots are full everyday(think maybe 6-7 bookings per day) Anyway got my break and it was worth the wait.
No time for the details, just brief FR

She is depataring next wk

Looks: 7.5/10; looks better in mag with makeover
Body: 8/10 slim type
Boobs: 8/10 "D" a little too big for body-can't tell if 100% real
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe depend on Vit M

Thanks bro goldenmile for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
03-04-2009, 04:13 PM
:) :p

LS

loveseed
03-04-2009, 09:54 PM

LS

happy
04-04-2009, 01:13 AM
Well, its getting late so might as well post a fast FR on this gem. She is top notch i would say. Very GFE and for her looks, higher then most gals in Sg. Nevertheless she is like a Class 1 Division 1 horse but running in a class 4 division race and still lose. The reason i say this is she is very very tired already. I think overwork by our sg bro here...

Here is a short FR :
Looks 9/10 - worth the money already
Boobs- 8/10 worth the money also
bath - nil ( she ask me can shower myself? ok lor.. let her rest.)
fj - 7/10
service - hmmm don't know how to rate... Not much of service
GFE 10/10
KC Trap 9.5/10 very "manja"
overall - for such a face and body worth the 180 price tag

She leaving soon , so bro book her fast!

Thanks for reading, can any kind soul up my points as i think need higher points to get other contact in future.

loveseed
04-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Well, its getting late so might as well post a fast FR on this gem. She is top notch i would say. Very GFE and for her looks, higher then most gals in Sg. Nevertheless she is like a Class 1 Division 1 horse but running in a class 4 division race and still lose. The reason i say this is she is very very tired already. I think overwork by our sg bro here...

Here is a short FR :
Looks 9/10 - worth the money already
Boobs- 8/10 worth the money also
bath - nil ( she ask me can shower myself? ok lor.. let her rest.)
fj - 7/10
service - hmmm don't know how to rate... Not much of service
GFE 10/10
KC Trap 9.5/10 very "manja"
overall - for such a face and body worth the 180 price tag

She leaving soon , so bro book her fast!

Thanks for reading, can any kind soul up my points as i think need higher points to get other contact in future.

Thanks bro happy for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
04-04-2009, 02:11 PM

LS

loveseed
04-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
04-04-2009, 07:31 PM

LS

ang076
04-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for arranging a session with a Thai model. (she is real Thai, I had seen her magazines, she wore black bra in phototaking session with mag..)

When I reach the room, I was greeted by a tall woman, who look like Faye Wong in some angles. She was wearing white short dress. (which can be look upon as a nurse uniform.)

The moment the door closed, I playfully lift up the dress, wow! no panties underneath and she gave me a playful pinch on my face.

As she took me to shower room, she was standing in front of mirror, tying up her long hair, I hugged her from behind, fondling her breasts , and caressing her pussy. She gave me sticking tongue and undressed , wow! black lacy bra.....and she unfastened it quickly before I could come over..

During bathing, she wash me thoroughly, especially my cock..

Then she dry me thoroughly and we head to the bedroom.

She dont do catbath , just zoomed to my groin area and lick my balls, and do BBBJ for a while..

She then capped my cock and did cowgal , intensflying the speed in an effort to make me cum.. and then I finally cummed and she clean me up a little and then wipe out her handphone (she was taking a pic of my cumming cock and give me a naughty look... I dont know whether she really take pic..)

Then she clean my cock with a tissue and told me to rest , give me a mag for me to read..so many pics of her in black bra and panties )

Then she lied besides me...

A while later, she told me to go to toilet to wash my cock again before 2nd session..

However, 2nd session is not so satisfying..

She ask me to accept HJ only.. I said no.

She rolled her eyes and give me BBBJ and then said her mouth pain..

and she look a little tired and proceed to HJ..

After prolonged HJ , I cummed on her hand..

and she went to toilet washed herself up and dress up , told me it is my turn to bath. I went to bath myself.

Then I paid her fee plus small tip. we part way.

FR:

Look : 7/10
body: 7.6/10 ( tall and slim with large breasts.)

BBBJ: 7/10 ( try her best in blowing me during 1st and 2nd session.)

FJ: 6.5/10

RTF: no.( hopefully looking for Thai actress who might try her best in performing.. Yes, it is possible for Thai actress to do FL .Last time, Thai actress come here to do FL for more than $300 plus.)

Damage: $180 plus small tip (if she willing to do more, I will give her more.)

loveseed
05-04-2009, 04:28 AM

LS

loveseed
05-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
05-04-2009, 02:19 PM

LS

loveseed
05-04-2009, 06:11 PM

LS

loveseed
05-04-2009, 09:01 PM

loveseed
06-04-2009, 12:26 AM

LS

loveseed
06-04-2009, 11:48 AM

LS

loveseed
06-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Now awaiting for more FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
06-04-2009, 06:41 PM

LS

loveseed
06-04-2009, 09:28 PM

LS

loveseed
07-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
30-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Dear bros, she is back !!! Bookings start !!! :p

LS

loveseed
30-06-2009, 08:00 PM

loveseed
30-06-2009, 11:39 PM

LS

loveseed
01-07-2009, 05:03 AM

LS

loveseed
01-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Now awaiting for more FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
01-07-2009, 06:45 PM

loveseed
01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
;) :)

ls

moonblood
03-07-2009, 09:52 AM
my negative feedback deleted liao wor

will.punish
07-07-2009, 06:42 PM
FR on 6 July 2009

First, I just wanna say.. she's like the second girl I felt like having a connection throughout the session. I don't know what happened, but my rod was kept rock hard throughout~ and even Ploy was finding it hard to believe.. Hehe..

just some of the highlights:-

-> first as we undressed in the room, she cuddled up to me, and hugged me from behind, while I was in my towel, and she was in her lingerie and towel.. i was surprised by her lovey-dovey.. and it's just so cute the way she hugged me from behind.. then we kissed and that led to stripping her down.. as we went on to foreplay before the shower.. her breasts.. I don't think there are implants.. there are so natural to touch.. but bros~ no point squeezing so hard to check because it will hurt her.. but yes.. they bounce very naturally.. we go so high.. and she got a condom for me.. and we bonked and ended my first shot there..

-> after the shower.. (which was nice.. SOP cleaning but with a small chat which broke the ice..) we kinda sat in the bed.. and watched some TV as she sms-ed her fren.. anyway.. thought I would take a long time to get hard.. but she was caressing my abs and nippling on my chest.. that it got me high enough to get a hard-on.. think I must have a connection with her.. because I think I'm really interested in her.. (ya.. i'm not that shallow.. see any girl can hard on~ haha..) think she was rather surprised herself to see my hard on when she moved her hands down to my crotch.. gave me the cheeky look~ lol.. and gave me the first BBBJ.. actually wanted to opt for BJ.. but anyway.. she already laid her tongue on me.. she doesn't have much make-up on.. but.. to be honest.. she already earns at least a 7.5/10 just on her plain looks~ with make-up maybe 8 to 9 because she's got the model looks what..

capped me.. and slowly inserted my rod as she started her cowgirl slowly.. I'm telling you.. from here on.. it was the longest battle I've endured.. because I was just kept hard for so long.. always i thought in between somewhere i was gonna go soft.. (which was always the case) but.. from cowgirl.. to missionary.. to doggie.. to missionary.. to she laying flat down on the bed.. while i penetrated from behind and on top of her back.. and back to missionary.. and I still haven't cum.. and still hard! think take about 30 mins liao.. then.. was kinda tired.. and she gave me a HJ.. a BBBJ.. a HJ.. and still couldn't cum..

she was getting really horny and tired.. and asked her if tired.. she said no.. (i knew she was enjoying..) and she told me suddenly.. that she wanted to cum.. i was like.. "OK!" haha.. shall not reveal what happened..

anyway, after she came.. hehe.. went back out to the room.. almost time's up.. wanted to give up on the second shot.. but when she hugged me.. as we cuddled together.. just like lovers.. i had a hard on.. haha.. and she was like.. "huh~!? still hard ah.. (probably in thai)" gave me a BBBJ.. and I was like.. trying to get really high.. she got my rod so wet with her saliva.. and she gave me a HJ.. while bending my rod to play with her nipples.. she worked really hard in the HJ.. and don't know for how long.. I finally came and shot all over her chest.. almost caught her face if it wasn't for her reflexes.. haha~ argh.. anyway.. was like the best cum in my life..

She's the natural kind of girl, who exudes class.. that's why she's got that model look.. and the way she behaves.. is still the shy and well-behaved kind.. the one that you'll really bring back to meet your parents..

shall not rate her on her looks and services.. because you get what you paid.. and if there's no connection.. no point in blaming her work attitude.. even making love need a little feel to it.. it's not mechanical..~

thanks Bro loveseed!!!

Visits so far:-
Staraz
Staraz (RTF)
Ploy

Fan of Bro loveseed

handsomemwl
07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Had a session with Ploy yesterday. Here's a brief recall...

As Ploy is expensive, I guess the brothers would have the expectations that she should be "better" than usual, in whatever aspects. So I would just say what she sticks out for me.

I think her figure is really model like, i.e. tall, slim, long legs and with decent-sized boobs. The skin is silky and the curve is really what you see in glossy magazine. "Center-fold", I was thinking, fulfilling one of my dreams. I have been living for a while, but I have had very tough time with women due to who I am (income, look, character....). To me, just that sight is worth the whole thing.

Her face is like 80% of the photo as you saw, but the 20% is kind a twist. Her features are actually a bit sharper than the ones in the photo, making her very distinctively Thai. It might not be as easy on the eyes from the beginning. But I think that defines what "character means". But her hair is really beautiful : long, thick, flowing.

The service is good, but nothing to shout about.

At the end of the day, I have never felt so sad after a session. Not that I am missing her service or anything, but her "out-of-centerfold" prettiness just made me feel ashamed of myself : how selfish, ugly, stupid, shallow I was. I trully could not deserve a companion like her. Maybe only in such artificial environment I could buy 90mins of such time, but the sad reality of my life is that I belong to the dark basement.

dexblu
08-07-2009, 09:07 AM
... I have been living for a while, but I have had very tough time with women due to who I am (income, look, character....). To me, just that sight is worth the whole thing.

At the end of the day, I have never felt so sad after a session. Not that I am missing her service or anything, but her "out-of-centerfold" prettiness just made me feel ashamed of myself : how selfish, ugly, stupid, shallow I was. I trully could not deserve a companion like her. Maybe only in such artificial environment I could buy 90mins of such time, but the sad reality of my life is that I belong to the dark basement.

bro handsomemwl... dun be so harsh on yourself... at least you had a great 90 mins... that's all that matters right ?? :D

i myself am an old, fat, balding and ugly man... and worse still... i am poor !!! :(

i am scrimping and saving my $$ now hoping that i will be able to rtf PLOY before she leaves our shores...
and if there's anyone who belongs to the deepest darkest basement... it should be me cos i am old, poor and useless !!! :o

on a brighter note... NICE FR dude !!!

loveseed
13-07-2009, 01:27 PM

LS

loveseed
13-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Thanks bro will.punish and bro handsomemwl for the FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
14-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Now awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
14-07-2009, 03:51 PM

LS

loveseed
15-07-2009, 10:12 AM

LS

loveseed
15-07-2009, 03:29 PM

loveseed
15-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Awaiting for more FR... :p

LS

loveseed
16-07-2009, 10:25 AM
:p :D

LS

loveseed
16-07-2009, 02:09 PM

LS

loveseed
16-07-2009, 04:36 PM

loveseed
16-07-2009, 07:52 PM

LS

loveseed
16-07-2009, 10:05 PM

dexblu
17-07-2009, 08:28 AM
hmmm... i doubt that PLOY will remember me... :(

anyway... if i RTF do u tink the magic will still be there like my 1st experience with her ???

..or.. do u tink tat it will be even better ??? :confused:

wat say u BOSS LS ??? :rolleyes:

loveseed
17-07-2009, 10:41 AM

LS

loveseed
17-07-2009, 01:17 PM

LS

loveseed
17-07-2009, 03:43 PM
hmmm... i doubt that PLOY will remember me... :(

anyway... if i RTF do u tink the magic will still be there like my 1st experience with her ???

..or.. do u tink tat it will be even better ??? :confused:

wat say u BOSS LS ??? :rolleyes:

Why not Grandmaster ??? I think everything will still be the same or even better... :p

LS

loveseed
17-07-2009, 05:55 PM

LS

loveseed
17-07-2009, 09:29 PM

loveseed
17-07-2009, 11:38 PM

LS

coffee
17-07-2009, 11:48 PM
hi,how do i make arrangement.thks

loveseed
18-07-2009, 10:32 AM

LS

loveseed
18-07-2009, 12:33 PM

LS

loveseed
18-07-2009, 04:49 PM

loveseed
20-07-2009, 08:37 AM

LS

tastertaster
20-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Tried Ploy both under Bro LS and other another OKT before.

She is tall and great body. Depending on her mood, she can be great service or actually below average service. Last time I tried under Bro LS, she was tired and was a starfish on the bed.

RTF: only at lower price
WIR: if you like tall model like body, yes.

loveseed
20-07-2009, 12:09 PM

LS

hotshot185
20-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks to Bro LS for arranging this wonderful session with Ploy. Response is very prompt from him. Very good. This is a overdue FR as I tried Ploy about one and a half week ago becos dunno isit my computer got problem or sbf forum got problem, cannot log in properly for the past few days. Shall cut the story short, below is brief ratings for PLOY.

Looks: 8/10 (80% photo accuracy. She has those type of demure looks, quite sophisticated looking, her looks will grow on you overtime, saw her mag photos ... she really likes like a street angel to me hehe :))

Body: 8/10 (She has those model type of body, very slim and tall and has long straight healthy looking black hair)

Boob : BIG B Cupper ! (Boobs are very very nice shape with nipples that can get easily aroused and very pointed when i give them my tongue lashing :D)

Frenching: Yes (Shes a very passionate kisser and on many occasions she was the one who initiated it. Feels very much like a long lost lover.)

Fingering: Yes
Cathbath: Yes

BBJ: 7/10 (She have those cfm looks while blowing you, a little lack of suction though but still enough to keep me hard :D definitely got room for improvemet.)

FJ: 8/10 (Although she looks demure and those type of shy shy type but bros once she undress liao and on the bed, I was in for a surprise. Her horniness suddenly starts to kick it, first tried in missionary position and licking her nipples which bonking her, her nipples can really get sensitive and pointed very fast, her long legs made me fantasize about bonking a model and while we bonked in missionary, we frenched like theres no tommorrow. After that, we changed to scissors position, and her moanings are so soft and sensual, it sounded so real. We continued in this position for sometime and I exploded in this position.

2nd shot: After 1st shot, took a bath together in the bathtub. Bathtub was very small. Then she helped me washed clean clean, and after that we rested on the bed together. TCSS for a while and she showed me her mag pics. Again when not making love, shes the nice and shy type. Then afterwhile to my surprise, she signal me for 2nd round. Ok y not .... proceeded to bbbj me and put on condom for me. I told her i wanted doggie and she seems to like this position very very much. I really got very high and grabbed her slimmed waist and pulled her hips towards me and I pumped her fast and furious while in doggie position, this type her moanings and stereo was quite loud already, every stroke i pumped, I go in as deep as I can and sometimes she try to push away from me maybe becos she cant take it, but i still grabbed her waist tightly and pumped her hard. Eventually her body was shivering and trembling, and she told me she just cummed and after that to my surprise, she told me she wanted to do it infront of the mirror. Wow so initiative ah .... then made her stand infront mirror and bonked her from behind in standing doggie position ....wow shiok in this position cos you really can see her long slim legs stand out. After that, we tried cowgirl position and she rocked me really hard. Think she was getting so horny already, after sometime rocking me, I told her I wanted to spray my load all over her boobs and I sat at the bedside while she knelt down at the floor and she help to jerk my dick really fast and aimed it towards her boobs ... Boom !! Shot my load all over her nice shape big b cup boobs ........ Wow Heavenly !!

GFE and attitude: 7.5 /10 ( Like most typical thais, they are very frenly and warm hearted. She is very initiative on frenching and trying of multiple positions during FJ)

Summary: Once again thanks to bro LS for arranging this session. Overall I would say im satisfied. No regrets for this model like gem. Thanks !

loveseed
20-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks bro tastertaster and hotshot185 for the FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
20-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Now awaiting for more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
20-07-2009, 11:14 PM

loveseed
21-07-2009, 10:52 AM

LS

loveseed
21-07-2009, 02:08 PM

LS

loveseed
21-07-2009, 04:15 PM

LS

loveseed
21-07-2009, 06:51 PM

loveseed
21-07-2009, 08:52 PM

LS

loveseed
21-07-2009, 11:19 PM

LS

loveseed
21-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Dear Bros, PLOY is back !!! Bookings start now !!! :p

LS

loveseed
21-10-2009, 08:37 PM

loveseed
21-10-2009, 10:39 PM

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 01:06 AM
UPz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Now awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 02:28 PM

loveseed
22-10-2009, 04:36 PM
:) ;)

ls

loveseed
22-10-2009, 07:17 PM

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 09:46 PM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2009, 05:58 AM

loveseed
23-10-2009, 01:04 PM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2009, 04:01 PM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2009, 06:20 PM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2009, 08:54 PM

loveseed
23-10-2009, 10:59 PM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2009, 09:14 AM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2009, 11:51 AM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2009, 03:22 PM

loveseed
24-10-2009, 06:02 PM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2009, 08:04 PM

LS

loveseed
25-10-2009, 12:09 AM

LS

loveseed
25-10-2009, 10:47 AM

loveseed
25-10-2009, 07:34 PM

LS

loveseed
25-10-2009, 10:48 PM

LS

loveseed
26-10-2009, 03:55 AM

LS

loveseed
26-10-2009, 08:54 AM

loveseed
26-10-2009, 05:54 PM
:cool: :)

LS

loveseed
26-10-2009, 08:08 PM

LS

loveseed
26-10-2009, 10:19 PM

LS

loveseed
27-10-2009, 08:44 AM

loveseed
27-10-2009, 11:45 AM
:p :cool:

LS

loveseed
27-10-2009, 02:00 PM

LS

loveseed
27-10-2009, 06:24 PM

LS

loveseed
27-10-2009, 08:32 PM

loveseed
27-10-2009, 10:58 PM

LS

loveseed
28-10-2009, 01:03 AM

LS

loveseed
28-10-2009, 09:29 AM

LS

loveseed
28-10-2009, 11:46 AM

loveseed
28-10-2009, 02:18 PM

LS

loveseed
28-10-2009, 05:00 PM

LS

loveseed
28-10-2009, 07:55 PM

LS

loveseed
28-10-2009, 09:56 PM

loveseed
29-10-2009, 09:08 AM

LS

loveseed
29-10-2009, 01:45 PM
:) ;)

ls

loveseed
29-10-2009, 04:50 PM
UPs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
29-10-2009, 06:57 PM

LS

loveseed
29-10-2009, 09:54 PM

loveseed
30-10-2009, 12:56 AM

LS

loveseed
30-10-2009, 08:55 AM

LS

loveseed
30-10-2009, 12:09 PM

LS

loveseed
30-10-2009, 03:02 PM

loveseed
30-10-2009, 07:44 PM

LS

loveseed
30-10-2009, 10:16 PM
UPZ !!! :p

LS

loveseed
31-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
31-10-2009, 10:33 AM

loveseed
31-10-2009, 12:52 PM

LS

loveseed
31-10-2009, 03:38 PM

LS

loveseed
31-10-2009, 08:11 PM

LS

loveseed
31-10-2009, 10:14 PM

loveseed
01-11-2009, 01:15 AM

LS

loveseed
01-11-2009, 11:04 AM

LS

loveseed
01-11-2009, 01:45 PM

LS

loveseed
01-11-2009, 06:50 PM

loveseed
02-11-2009, 12:44 AM
:cool: :)

LS

loveseed
02-11-2009, 08:52 AM
UPZ !!! :p

LS

loveseed
25-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Dear Bros, PLOY is back !!! Bookings start now !!! :) :p

Best Regards,
LS

will.punish
25-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Steady! I had Ploy the last time! can't believe that was 2 yrs ago!

loveseed
26-08-2011, 05:35 PM

LS

LoveseedClub
29-08-2011, 03:32 PM
bumpss

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
LS

LoveseedClub
29-08-2011, 10:20 PM
this is the bumping thread. copy it

bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
30-08-2011, 12:31 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
30-08-2011, 02:39 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
30-08-2011, 02:44 PM
bumpss

:eek::eek::eek:
LS

LoveseedClub
30-08-2011, 06:53 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
30-08-2011, 08:14 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 08:08 AM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 11:39 AM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 01:33 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 03:28 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 05:22 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 07:19 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
31-08-2011, 09:14 PM
bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
01-09-2011, 06:24 PM
:eek::D

bumpss

LS

LoveseedClub
01-09-2011, 10:59 PM
:):):)up up up

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 12:47 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 02:35 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 04:23 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 06:11 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 07:58 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 09:46 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 11:34 AM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 01:22 PM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 04:58 PM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 07:35 PM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 09:23 PM

LoveseedClub
02-09-2011, 11:11 PM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 12:59 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 02:47 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 04:34 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 06:22 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 08:10 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 09:58 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 11:46 AM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 01:34 PM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 03:22 PM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 05:10 PM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 06:57 PM

LoveseedClub
03-09-2011, 08:45 PM

LoveseedClub
04-09-2011, 12:36 PM

LoveseedClub
04-09-2011, 02:24 PM

LoveseedClub
04-09-2011, 04:12 PM

LoveseedClub
04-09-2011, 06:00 PM

LoveseedClub
04-09-2011, 07:48 PM

LoveseedClub
04-09-2011, 11:01 PM

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 12:48 AM

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 12:21 PM

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 04:30 PM
janjan44.ree

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 07:13 PM
janjan44.ree

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 07:16 PM

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 09:04 PM

LoveseedClub
05-09-2011, 10:52 PM

LoveseedClub
06-09-2011, 12:40 AM

LoveseedClub
06-09-2011, 02:28 AM

LoveseedClub
06-09-2011, 04:15 AM

LoveseedClub
06-09-2011, 06:03 AM

LoveseedClub
06-09-2011, 07:51 AM

LoveseedClub
06-09-2011, 09:39 AM

loveseed
06-09-2011, 03:59 PM

LS

LoveseedClub
07-09-2011, 01:34 PM

LoveseedClub
07-09-2011, 03:31 PM

LoveseedClub
07-09-2011, 05:28 PM

LoveseedClub
07-09-2011, 07:25 PM

LoveseedClub
07-09-2011, 09:22 PM

LoveseedClub
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM

LoveseedClub
08-09-2011, 05:35 PM
up up up :) :)

Merkel
08-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Had my session with her yesterday ,a pleasant looking lady with great attitude,worth every cents.Since much had written been written about this lady , I hall only need to say that her service is still tiptop.

Ploy

Looks: 7.5 (pretty and elegant look )
Boobs: 7 ( suits to my taste )
Figure: 7 (slim and tall like a model)
BBBJ: 8 ( some variations here and there )
FJ: 8.5 (SOP but with good stereo and responses)
GFE: 8 ( plenty of frenching and hugging )
Overall: 9

LoveseedClub
08-09-2011, 10:32 PM

LoveseedClub
09-09-2011, 12:29 AM

LoveseedClub
09-09-2011, 02:25 AM

LoveseedClub
09-09-2011, 04:22 AM