PDA

View Full Version : Bros...need infos greatly.. [tagged]

mm_guy
25-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey bros i need some info here.... Please do not flame me..:(

I understand there is some bros who may have married their tirak as their spouse or have friends who did that.... i know that normally a wols completed her tour.. they are barred from entering sg for 2-3 yrs....then they need to apply to enter to sg.....

Has any bros manage to bring their tirak to sg n stay with them through proper channels? i mean applying successfully to come to sg? wat r the steps to do it?? need advice....:o

Btw has any bros married a PRC wols too?? (can be trusted)...pls advice... thks:)

cuming
26-03-2009, 06:53 AM
I'm also interested to know more about this... From what i know they 'WL' can visit singapore as a tourist or holiday visit. But they cannot stay together with singapore guy anymore *as in married those ex WL*

This is what i heard mostly heard from. But don't know is it true or not. correct me if i'm wrong. I was hoping to know the real answer, Hope to hear people experience this matter before share with us.

gofuckspider
26-03-2009, 10:20 AM
go back change passport n name can liao lor..if u wait for proper channel i think u wont wan marry or even bring her back..too f ing much procedures..

hornie
26-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Personal opinion, please think hard about marring a former working lady.

The truth is that there are plenty of single available women in Singapore that can provide you with the same emotional support you think you are getting from them.

maxsensation
26-03-2009, 07:53 PM
bro dunno whether does my friends method works. go to thai embassy for their help to get approval fast and legally. but u need to prepare yr income documents for them and give them a confirm time when yr wedding will be held and full name of yr her. my friend had done this way and it works.:D dun flame me if dun work for u. the deal case in case to case basis.

manhunter
26-03-2009, 09:03 PM
hi guys juz checking what if those PRC WL who cancelled their yellow cards went back and then wanted to come back by applying work permit or social visit.Is it possible for them to do so or once they cancel their yellow card they cant enter singapore maybe have to wait for some time before they can re-enter again.Anyone has any idea about this?Awaiting sincere answers many thanks!

cuming
26-03-2009, 10:50 PM
go back change passport n name can liao lor..if u wait for proper channel i think u wont wan marry or even bring her back..too f ing much procedures..

This is too easy already bro, by the way now the security is very high tec and tight, all of them are go thru by finger print as well. From what i know is, if going thru proper channel, have to wait very long. cos it's not easy, am i right?

By the way Manhunter, those china WL are also same as Thai WL. As long they are working from legal house. They have already listed on the government list.

cuming
26-03-2009, 10:53 PM
what sia, Like this also zap... now -1 already..

Participating in an off topic thread - sam

Stinggy forum

mm_guy
26-03-2009, 11:11 PM
To all bros..... thanks for those who shared their experiences.... i hope more brothers can come forward with answers that help those lovesick bros.... actually i has developed some feelings for a PRC wl (yellow card holder)..n we talk abt all possibility to be together since she terminated her tour after some months at sg......yes sg gers may able to provide...but sometimes when ur heart goes for someone.. u juz hope everything has a good outcome:)

since all thais n prcs are in the same boat(yellow card).... i guess most bros had more experience in dealing with thai tiraks....

ANy info is greatly appreciated:)

kumsiatiko
26-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Hey bros i need some info here.... Please do not flame me..:(

I understand there is some bros who may have married their tirak as their spouse or have friends who did that.... i know that normally a wols completed her tour.. they are barred from entering sg for 2-3 yrs....then they need to apply to enter to sg.....

Has any bros manage to bring their tirak to sg n stay with them through proper channels? i mean applying successfully to come to sg? wat r the steps to do it?? need advice....:o

Btw has any bros married a PRC wols too?? (can be trusted)...pls advice... thks:)hey dicky,Please post in there! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/

mm_guy
27-03-2009, 01:04 AM
hey dicky,Please post in there! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/

Oops sorry for posting in the wrong forum section :), very long never visit the forum liao... so not sure therez another forum may entertain my ques... i ll try to post there again....:)

vlpalace
27-03-2009, 01:45 AM
is very common in this society