PDA

View Full Version : Filipina chinatown

Discusfever
25-03-2009, 02:12 PM
As i am working around chinatown, saw estimated 80-100 filipinas infront of the macdonald or beside the kfc (People's Park Complex), i observe for 1hour, seem that there is some kind of activity over there and seem the pinays is control by some okts over there..

lot of ah pek, ang mo with them drinking and saw some just went off with a pinay (Think go hotel for action)

Anyone know the activity there? hehe some pinay damn solid like models. :D

Cheonging101
25-03-2009, 03:32 PM
As i am working around chinatown, saw estimated 80-100 filipinas infront of the macdonald or beside the kfc (People's Park Complex), i observe for 1hour, seem that there is some kind of activity over there and seem the pinays is control by some okts over there..

Huh? That place is one of my favorite haunts but never saw much action there with pinays leh! :confused:

Can tell me what was the time & date, bro?

I'm usually there on weekends around noon.:p

Discusfever
25-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Bro it is started only in evening time till late ... it happened everyday hehe i am sure something is going on there.. any bro to verify?:D

notti81
25-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Bro it is started only in evening time till late ... it happened everyday hehe i am sure something is going on there.. any bro to verify?:D

U right... the pinoys will start coming in round 5plus. round 8odd will be the peak hrs. 10plus the more beautiful ones will head for OT

Loon khor
25-03-2009, 03:59 PM
This joint has being around for years. The guys there are mainly piony sailors. They gather there for beers and pick-up. The girls are also mainly filipina - mostly late twenties into thirties and they come here by themselves as they're no longer popular back home. U are able to see - a couple of tables away, PRC with our local elders, drinking away. Cheers!

John_Lloyd
25-03-2009, 04:01 PM
I verify for all of you ok. Since I am staying just above. The Pinays there usually start in the evening around 5pm till as late as midnight. Many of those standing around are not FLs, but controlled by OKT. When someone picks them up, they walk to Chinatown 81. Personally, I have spoken to few of them who ask me to help them escape but I do not want to get involved. They said that they are being overcharged for their utang up till above 2K-3K.

The others you may sitting and having beers with locals, Pinoy men and angmohs, are usually FLs but some of them are the OKT's girls as well. They just flirt, chat and have beer and end up in the hotel. Just like some PRCs walking around the area hunting for old uncle to strip off their CPF money.

Sadly, 2 days back, I saw 2 plainclothes policewomen checking on their ID. And the place was suddenly cleared of Filipinas.

Frankly I think there are too many of them loitering around and somehow it's become a very sleazy place. This girls are mostly patronized by tourists and Pinoy men. Seldom do I see locals. I myself was tempted when I see one which I kinda like, but this whole thing just puts me off as I didn't really feel comfortable.

Dahu
25-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Personally I prefer the PRC students staying at the hostel behind.

Civil
25-03-2009, 04:29 PM
I park my car upstairs and walked past this place from Mondays to Fridays. The quality of the pinoys I seen so far is paltry.

John_Lloyd
25-03-2009, 04:36 PM
And I second that. The quality is nowhere near the standard of us locals. Of course, the same cannot be said for tourists, who find this kind of looks EXOTIC, and Pinay men who are used to such quality. Not your money's worth I say.

gofuckspider
25-03-2009, 07:39 PM
had 3btls of beer with my friend over there few days ago..actually we intended to find some dinner but walked past n was lured by 2 pinoy gals..they sat with us at the table n talk with us awhile (said they will go over t. pagar pub to work later) but after 15mins or so when they saw a group of ang mo they jus walked over n entertain them with another few gals..actually wanted ask the pricing n if they do short time but they left wout coming back..but another few gals came by but looks cmi..any idea how much they charging?

Passerbyer
25-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Few years back when times were better the short time charges is about $100.Not all of them does overnights but if they do will be about $150-$200
Nowadays you can bargain down to about $70-$80 per session.(short time).However not all the girls there are willing to take "locals" unless they are very sure that you are just an ordinary "paying customer" and not somebody from some authority.They usually take customer who are from their own country or 'white man'(a term they use to classify all ang mos).Presently I should say that the supply there far exceeds the demand as seaman from their country have far less spending power.

tomvoyeur
25-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Pinoys in Chinatown??!!! Looks like the place need to be renamed Asiatown in light of the more cosmopolitan makeup now lol. :p

Express
26-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Pinoys in Chinatown??!!! Looks like the place need to be renamed Asiatown in light of the more cosmopolitan makeup now lol. :p

Actually they have been around for years already. But very few locals notice them.

owen10
26-03-2009, 01:23 AM
imo d quality of gals cannot make it on d whole. mayb u can find 1 or 2 gd ones, occasionally. i think d gals who hang out there r nt gd enuff for those pubs in say TP n Paramount, hence tryin their luck in PPC food ctr instead. sharing a beer n food with d uncles n ah pehs; if got feel, will head off d to nearby hotels. it's becoming like a mini phillipines at d corner of d food ctr tis days. on weekends, it can get quite packed.

lorraine
26-03-2009, 01:28 AM

lot of ah pek, ang mo with them drinking and saw some just went off with a pinay (Think go hotel for action)

Anyone know the activity there? hehe some pinay damn solid like models. :D

That is interesting, thanks for the info.

BoEngCom
26-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Will check it out tomorrow.

Cheonging101
26-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Will check it out tomorrow.

AV Alert! :eek:

etsys
26-03-2009, 11:57 PM
agree with you bro. Chinatown was supposed to be a 'compulsory' stop for sailors, for donkey years, and many old time sailors swear they find filipina in china town, and that is before OT and orchard areas became popular.

Well, not all of them are under OKT. Some use the excuse to suck more money, playing the sympathy vote.

best strategy - ask them if they want to eat, and 99% they will suggest macdonalds (or McDo in their speak .. ) as most are hungry .. and with some food, the price drops..

Cheers

asdad
27-03-2009, 10:11 AM
went down yest evening had two bottles of beer and seems like the ladies there are so so only. cant see one that I like so finish my drink and head home

gaijin gigolo
15-04-2009, 08:53 PM
As an 'ang moh' living here in SG, I can confirm there are lots of Pinay women who are hanging out in that area of People's Park up and down that area off the road where the McDonald's is. I've picked up two from there in recent months (don't get out that often) and both were winners. Negotiated short time (3-4 hours) at the nearby Hotel81 for $100 each time. I've seen them there every night of the week after 8pm or so. Good luck...

I have a question about the China students from the hostels behind this area...how do you find them and break the ice? I have not seen them in the same area mentioned above...is there a place where they go to market themslves? Thanks in advance...

gg

LostALau
16-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Actually they have been around for years already. But very few locals notice them.

Bro Express is right. They have been around for a long time except in the past in smaller number. I have noticed them whenever I dropped by that area but was never attracted. Perhaps the quality is not up to my standard.

XES5482
16-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Wow, after reading this thread, i have decided to go down within the next few days to check out whether my chio pinoy maid is FL-ing there or not...... If i see her there, i will approached her and hopefully, next time, i no need travel there to bonk her anymore.....since we "stay" under the same roof.....

Good luck to me.......:D

biker123
16-04-2009, 12:17 PM
seems like the hawker centre getting hot.. will go look look see see

source
16-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Few years back when times were better the short time charges is about $100.Not all of them does overnights but if they do will be about $150-$200
Nowadays you can bargain down to about $70-$80 per session.(short time).However not all the girls there are willing to take "locals" unless they are very sure that you are just an ordinary "paying customer" and not somebody from some authority.They usually take customer who are from their own country or 'white man'(a term they use to classify all ang mos).Presently I should say that the supply there far exceeds the demand as seaman from their country have far less spending power.

From all the brother's opinion, I gathered that their looks are uncomparable to PRC FLs in GL. It would be deemed as expensive should they charged $100 for ST, which I seriously doubt would have much service.

I can understand why they avoid Locals for fear of getting caught. The likelihood of Ang Moh being a AV police is rather low. Obviously if they start to get out of hand and tout at Chinatown, I'm pretty sure AV will not hesitate to clamp down on them with an iron fist!

Dahu
16-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Walked past last nite and noticed there were alot less than before. Maybe visited by anti-vice recently. But prc students still aplenty.

etsys
16-04-2009, 01:27 PM
As an 'ang moh' living here in SG, I can confirm there are lots of Pinay women who are hanging out in that area of People's Park up and down that area off the road where the McDonald's is. I've picked up two from there in recent months (don't get out that often) and both were winners. Negotiated short time (3-4 hours) at the nearby Hotel81 for $100 each time. I've seen them there every night of the week after 8pm or so. Good luck...

I have a question about the China students from the hostels behind this area...how do you find them and break the ice? I have not seen them in the same area mentioned above...is there a place where they go to market themslves? Thanks in advance...

gg

My 2 cents..

China girls around china town are mostly in the K bars around the area.

Take a look-see.

As for the filipinas, did you pick up the sisters who hang around there ?? :D :D I mean, real sisters ..

etsys
16-04-2009, 01:35 PM
From all the brother's opinion, I gathered that their looks are uncomparable to PRC FLs in GL. It would be deemed as expensive should they charged $100 for ST, which I seriously doubt would have much service.

I can understand why they avoid Locals for fear of getting caught. The likelihood of Ang Moh being a AV police is rather low. Obviously if they start to get out of hand and tout at Chinatown, I'm pretty sure AV will not hesitate to clamp down on them with an iron fist!

See - the poster mentioned ST - 3 to 4 hours .. so not a bad deal at all

Different rates, at different places.

Bro, some of the china town girls end up in Orchard tower, after 1 AM .. when China town goes down, OT comes up . .

The good thing is, filipinas dont tout. They rather wait for the guy to make the move, and this is a safe point for them, unlike vietnam or china girls, who make it obvious that they are doing business, and sometimes embarassing, when they come to you when you are with some other friends. Not filipinas !!

As for Ang Moh AV - well, I shall keep my mouth tightly shut ..

etsys
16-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow, after reading this thread, i have decided to go down within the next few days to check out whether my chio pinoy maid is FL-ing there or not...... If i see her there, i will approached her and hopefully, next time, i no need travel there to bonk her anymore.....since we "stay" under the same roof.....

Good luck to me.......:D

How old are you ?? and who said you have "Maids" doing FL There ? :mad::(

And in any case, if your maid is doing FL - BE SCARED, BE VERY VERY SCARED.

In case you dont know, most maid dont know about Contraceptive or Condom .. and good luck when she turns up with infection or pregnant ..

LostALau
16-04-2009, 01:47 PM
WL & FL are like the grass. Our land cannot go without them. However, when the 'greas' grow too long or aplenty, then some mowing is needed to trim it down.

Our AV's are also human. They are aware of this and they will live and let live as long as the going does not get out of hand.

Just hope that the general public is not annoyed and be more accomdating like the bros in our forum and do not make unnecessary complaints. Then we can continue to admire or even pluck the flowers that blooms in that area.

LiBai
16-04-2009, 03:07 PM
WL & FL are like the grass. Our land cannot go without them. However, when the 'greas' grow too long or aplenty, then some mowing is needed to trim it down.

Our AV's are also human. They are aware of this and they will live and let live as long as the going does not get out of hand.

Just hope that the general public is not annoyed and be more accomdating like the bros in our forum and do not make unnecessary complaints. Then we can continue to admire or even pluck the flowers that blooms in that area.

Absolutely, "variety is the spice of life".

des2177
16-04-2009, 03:09 PM
most of the pinoy CMI when I went down last nite except for only two of them. Problem is they were sticking to their country men whole nite long

gaijin gigolo
16-04-2009, 09:46 PM
My 2 cents..

China girls around china town are mostly in the K bars around the area.

Take a look-see.

As for the filipinas, did you pick up the sisters who hang around there ?? :D :D I mean, real sisters ..

Cool..thanks for the tip on the China students. I think I'll pass on the karaoke scene though. May be I'll luck out and find a few prospects amongst the Filipinas instead. ;-)

Sisters....don't know about them...lol Gimme some details? The two I had were nice looking, not beauty queens, but cute enough and I consider my standards to be fairly high.

As for the person who suggested $100 was expensive and I probably didn't end up with good service, I totally disagree. I have never had bad service from a Filipina and if I had waited til either one of those gals had gone to OT, which is where they were heading if I hadn't taken them with me, they would've asked for probably twice that there.

owen10
29-04-2009, 04:16 AM
imo d quality of gals cannot make it on d whole. mayb u can find 1 or 2 gd ones, occasionally. i think d gals who hang out there r nt gd enuff for those pubs in say TP n Paramount, hence tryin their luck in PPC food ctr instead. sharing a beer n food with d uncles n ah pehs; if got feel, will head off d to nearby hotels. it's becoming like a mini phillipines at d corner of d food ctr tis days. on weekends, it can get quite packed.

last nite was ard Chinatown area, so went to d hawker ctr near ppcomplex to makan dinner, at d same time recce d filipino scene there. chose a strategic table across mac ..

fr my observation, it seems like d no of pinoys r more than usually seen. hmmm...nt sure if it's onli specific days or is it d trend now??? imagine if on a mon, so many liaoz, wat abt weekends??? d ratio of gals to men was probly ard 2-3 to 1!

as 1 bro sharply pointed out, many of d pinoys like to stick to their fellow countrymen, who r possibly sailors for long periods or d angmos. seems like d gals may nt haf a general liking for chinese men. mayb we got d 'sporean niao look'? or they fear we r matas??

my general thoughts:

i decided to highlight my prev post again cos i mentioned then tt d gals were nothg to shout abt but if u r lucky u could spot some gems. d facts still hold but i tot yesterday it sorta exceeded my expectations. mayb this new batch of gals is better since a mth ago? or is this a new trend which d closure of many pinoy pubs had forced d gals to look for alternatives???

overall this is a gd place to hang out for some cheap thrills n fun. d beer is affordable at hawker ctr prices so u dunnit to fork out a bomb like in a KTV or pub. u may want to order a bott of beer or 2 ... if d gals r nt to yr fancy u can juz move on. there r so many gals to choose fr, many r juz waiting o/s mac to b picked up!

after sayin so much, im unlikely to try as bros who knw me knw i dun like to eat n shit @ d same place. if kena caught with arms wrapped ard pinoys by relatives or frens in such an open area near my home, i'll get into hot soup for sure. meanwhile for other bros who wanna a diff kind of adventures, do chk out this place. MABUHAY!!!

(Now, y m i writing so much??? i dun own a stall there, nor m i a bouncer for d gals! :rolleyes::D)

*Exclusion clause: Quantity & Quality MAY vary fr day to day. So, pl do nt blame me if d gals r nt to yr std or there r nt many gals to choose fr.

Merlin
29-04-2009, 09:33 AM
last nite was ard Chinatown area, so went to d hawker ctr near ppcomplex to makan dinner, at d same time recce d filipino scene there. chose a strategic table across mac ..

fr my observation, it seems like d no of pinoys r more than usually seen. hmmm...nt sure if it's onli specific days or is it d trend now??? imagine if on a mon, so many liaoz, wat abt weekends??? d ratio of gals to men was probly ard 2-3 to 1!

as 1 bro sharply pointed out, many of d pinoys like to stick to their fellow countrymen, who r possibly sailors for long periods or d angmos. seems like d gals may nt haf a general liking for chinese men. mayb we got d 'sporean niao look'? or they fear we r matas??

my general thoughts:

i decided to highlight my prev post again cos i mentioned then tt d gals were nothg to shout abt but if u r lucky u could spot some gems. d facts still hold but i tot yesterday it sorta exceeded my expectations. mayb this new batch of gals is better since a mth ago? or is this a new trend which d closure of many pinoy pubs had forced d gals to look for alternatives???

overall this is a gd place to hang out for some cheap thrills n fun. d beer is affordable at hawker ctr prices so u dunnit to fork out a bomb like in a KTV or pub. u may want to order a bott of beer or 2 ... if d gals r nt to yr fancy u can juz move on. there r so many gals to choose fr, many r juz waiting o/s mac to b picked up!

after sayin so much, im unlikely to try as bros who knw me knw i dun like to eat n shit @ d same place. if kena caught with arms wrapped ard pinoys by relatives or frens in such an open area near my home, i'll get into hot soup for sure. meanwhile for other bros who wanna a diff kind of adventures, do chk out this place. MABUHAY!!!

(Now, y m i writing so much??? i dun own a stall there, nor m i a bouncer for d gals! :rolleyes::D)

*Exclusion clause: Quantity & Quality MAY vary fr day to day. So, pl do nt blame me if d gals r nt to yr std or there r nt many gals to choose fr.

Well said. The quality of the pinoy here is deplorable. You can only get decent ones in the Phillipines. Anyway, is MABUHAY your regular drinking hole? I feel Jess pub which is further up the road a better place.

owen10
01-05-2009, 03:52 AM
Well said. The quality of the pinoy here is deplorable. You can only get decent ones in the Phillipines. Anyway, is MABUHAY your regular drinking hole? I feel Jess pub which is further up the road a better place.

no bro, i didnt even knw there's such a pub called Mabuhay til u mentioned. coincidentally juz nw i happened to walk past 1 of d streets n chance upon it! it looks like anthr apeh pub??? didnt get to see d gals fr o/s. Jess is oso ard CT area???

ace73
01-05-2009, 06:52 AM
Better go Geylang FL here are not free from STD
their customers mostly sailors have high chance to be carriers
because they normally dock on some foreign land and have some F***
and ended up carrying std

sekkin
01-05-2009, 02:19 PM
no bro, i didnt even knw there's such a pub called Mabuhay til u mentioned. coincidentally juz nw i happened to walk past 1 of d streets n chance upon it! it looks like anthr apeh pub??? didnt get to see d gals fr o/s. Jess is oso ard CT area???

I think the KS ( Keong Saik) area has more pubs wif good looking gals then those in Temple St/Mosque St. PRCs, Viets and m'sian gals.

chowweikong.sg
01-05-2009, 02:27 PM
I think the KS ( Keong Saik) area has more pubs wif good looking gals then those in Temple St/Mosque St. PRCs, Viets and m'sian gals.

There got one pub wif filipinas also.. I was having dinner at opposite coffeeshop, many dressed very daring .. go in and out 7-11 in their revealing oufit.

Merlin
02-05-2009, 09:26 AM

Yes. Jess is along the same side of the street but nearer to Lucky Chinatown. The quality of the girls there are much better than those in Mabuhay and Old PP market.

LiBai
02-05-2009, 09:43 AM
There got one pub wif filipinas also.. I was having dinner at opposite coffeeshop, many dressed very daring .. go in and out 7-11 in their revealing oufit.

How do you rate the quality, bro?

sekkin
02-05-2009, 02:27 PM

I won't say are very pretty.. but definitely lusty and daring outfits.
Better then Jess Pub .. which i hv been b4..

funtasy
06-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Was drinking at a coffee-shop along east coast road on a few occasions in the past 2 weeks and have noticed quite a fair bit of pinoys hang out there late in the nite. There are also a decent amount of pinoys hanging around a playground in Marine Parade. My friend who runs a stall in the hawker centre told me that anti-vice rounded some up but they have again re-appear. Was wondering if the bros here have encounters to share.

TewKowLeySam
06-05-2009, 02:40 PM

I won't say are very pretty.. but definitely lusty and daring outfits.
Better then Jess Pub .. which i hv been b4..

Aye! very funny leh! bro sekkin was only talking abt PRC, Viet n M'sian gals, n bro chowweikong was talking abt pinoys, n then here cm bro LiBai was asking bro chowweikong abt d quality, n immediately we hv bro sekkin coming in to reply "on behalf of" bro chowweikong!

Hello? is sekkin d clone of chowweikong? or is chowweikong d clone of sekkin? mayb wongfeihong wl come here n response to my query. hahaha...... :D

Xuhong
29-12-2009, 12:45 AM
hope to rekindle this thread with some support..(heheh)

FR of the place...

Was there on Xmas day, as fren told me of a good place to have cheap thrill and suan siao (my fren likes to suan ppl at times)..

since bored, so decided to join him and his bro..

first impression of the place is that ppl will stare at u if u're not an angmoh.. at that point seriously was feeling abit out of place and was planning to change place to joochiat..

Just then 2 ladies, M and K came and talk to us. Apparently my fren's bro was a regular there thus they came over and sit on our table. actually the restuarant lady and the beer aunties are all very chatty and frenly.. soon managed to blend in..

after tat the usual TCSS .. etc.. upon deeper sexplanations from my fren, these gers come here on social visits, max 2 mths oni.. meaning the fresh faces are the trend at these places..

that nite M was trying to hook me up to have a FJ at some hotel after the drinks but turn her down as i was disappointed that the big C cupper lady named chanel was taken and was suanned by my fren that he has upped her.. :(

going down soon this week.. stay tuned for updates :D