PDA

View Full Version : Negative PRC, Beware

Latio25
25-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Dear bro, below are some info to share, i dun mean to be rude, all i did now is to be frank. I dun mean to tarnish anyone's rice bowl but i just want to be truthful.

Got YY service on last Thursday, 19/03/09. Door open, light was dim and she looks ok in night gown. When strip and got into the toilet, she started to bath me, saw her face under the light, OMG i thought it's someone from Changi Village (Really looks like a guy..). I'm not lying... Observe her awhile and i tell myself, what a day... KNN!!! no choice just carry on with massage and hope that at least the massage can be good. To my disappointment, it is not that kind of hard pressing, she keep on putting oil and ruba here and there only. She ask me to turn around and proceed on with JG, and its worst, she keep on putting oil onto it, like want to drown my HOOD...have to tell her its enough... then she try and i mean SHE Tried to give a good JG, but can tell she doesn't know how to... she just ruba here and there to make you shoike and not massage it...

Think that enough of the FR... there more upsetting event, and BTW i am much sure that the photo posted her is not her... (99% SURE)

The advertisment H/P no is 8210****
Charges is at $80.
location is at ChinaTown.

Nothing is free or cheap when there are somethings been hidden...

loeb
25-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Thank you bro for sharing your experience. Will avoid this girl.

Lost Sheep
25-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Wahahaha ... the infamous Sherine is
alive and back again ....

k_focus
25-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Bro. thank you for sharing this kind of info, it benefit all SBF brothers here.

mustangman
25-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Thank you very very much.
Just want to try her later. Thanks for your information, I will find another one. Good Luck.

Steadyman1
25-03-2009, 06:49 PM
... She ask me to turn around and proceed on with JG, and its worst, she keep on putting oil onto it, like want to drown my HOOD.....

Hopefully none of you have lighter, else she might light it up...:D

Birdman
25-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks Bros for your information. It could be a great help to me.

marlboromenthol
26-03-2009, 12:44 AM
hey bro are u refering to yingying?if yes then i haf to look another one wanted to try her though..thx for the info

poonani
26-03-2009, 02:28 PM
So many brothers screwing all the time - high chance of FR on FL. Next time just use search function.

Re: FL - Ying Ying

Posted in another thread, save you the link

$30 CIM by a 3/10 PRC, hotel room included

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again me getting my sex addiction high from new locations (the journey and anticipation is half the thrill):

Adpost advert (verbatim)

Full Body Massage Services from Gals Health Beauty in Singapore @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Singapore > Full Body Massage Services from Gals Health Beauty in Singapore,free,classified ad,classified ads

Header

Category: Massage / Therapy
Ad Number: 14041
Date Posted: 11/23/2008
Description

Hi I am Ying Ying (莹莹), 26yo good looking lady. My stats 1.66m, 49kg, 36C 24 36. I am a student from Hong Kong (Beijing origin) working part-time providing sensual and soothing full massage package at $70 per hour include room. Please come and try my exotic massage to ease your everyday pressure. I have a silky and fair skin, black hair and have a submissive character and lovely look. I am available from 10am to 2am. Other services are available, please sms or call me in Mandarin.

Called and turned up at small hotel in Chinatown –surprisingly better than 81.

She opened door and really cannot make it (3/10 and not 26 years old).

I rejected and since I am there, from my past experience, not so pretty ones can do good handjob and settled for $20 full strip. (I was thinking if I had called the real Ying Ying, I also have to pay $20 for room – here room free).

I really cannot bear to touch her and my fantasisng for original version Ying Ying not working and my cock not dancing for her, so she countered offered $30 blowjob.

On, lah – see if work. Actually not so bad, can hard one and eventually squirt.

Please no PM, contact is on a public, advertised website.

If I tell you to expect 3/10 looks, you might not reject because same standard as Geylang main road bus stop walkers.

neveronsunday
26-03-2009, 02:46 PM
bro, a lot of contradicting FRs on YY, see
below threads :

http://$$$$$$$$$$.forums-free.com/cheap-bonk-26-yo-prc-70-includes-cd-and-room-t32.html

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ = j e n n y 2 f y o u

Skillful Masseur providing superb Massage HJ FJ Room included SERVICES in Singapore @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Singapore > Skillful Masseur providing superb Massage HJ FJ Room included SERVICES in Singapore,free,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/16881/)

i will prefer to belief sbf bros.

Latio25
27-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Bro, i really mean wht i've tried. (So ashamed to say this) but do avoid if you can. I am having some kind of depression over this thing, and it has even stop me from having sex with my Wife, it is difficult for me to even get harden... think i need to see a doctor soon....

Bro poonani, thats the post i'm talking about. She is lying, she is not 26, she is more like late 30's... If someone else had tried her, share here to tell others your point of view...