PDA

View Full Version : A malay girl that I couldn't resist

GuardianX
24-03-2009, 04:18 PM
I was still in secondary school that time and i was probably the smartest student there. I scored almost A1 for every subject and my teachers love my attitude towards my studies. However, i felt very very bored and lonely. There weren't many close friends i had because i neglected my social life for the sake of studying and i really wanted to have a feel of what is it like to have a girlfriend and what is it like to have sex. I sound like a loser right? But thats how I started to be infatuated with this malay girl in my school

I am a chinese guy and i prefer chinese girls but this malay girl is a bomb!! She's about 155cm tall and she always wear very tight fitting clothes, especially when she is wearing her P.E attire. Her name is S ( Sorry but i cant reveal her name) and she was in another class and she was the same age as me. I got to know her name through our annual school photo album. Sometimes our P.E lessions happen on the same period so I got to see her. Wow!!! She aways like to tuck in her P.E shirt, unlike other girls and i could see her breasts are quite huge ( C-Cupper) for a short girl like her. I am a rather timid guy and i dont have the guts to approach her to talk to her but we exchange smiles, partly because she also knows my reputation as a top student in my school.

In the first place i was attracted to her because of her pretty face as she puts lots of make up but then I began to notice that her other parts of her body are more enticing:D.I don't know why but i am always attracted to women's breasts as they seem to turn me on. Not only does she have huge breasts, she also has a nice ass to. I might sound like a pervert but i love to fantatise about her. In my dreams i will be like trying to rip her clothes and bra off and sucking and squeezing those nice tits of hers. These dreams of mine soon turn to reality when I was fortunate to get to know her better.

One day, I went to the school library to study for my upcoming school examinations. I was planning to get as many A1s as possible. As i was walking in I saw her sitting with her friends chatting away. Her friends and her notice me when i was walking in and she gave me a smile. As usual, I tried to act cool and smile back at her. I could feel that she and her friends were then gossiping about me, most probably on how high i would score for all my subjects. I sat down on a table far away from where she is sitting because she and her friends were chatting away and i dont want to be disturb while i am studying. However, I still was able to get a full view of her and her body and i tell you that I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN MY PANTS!!!She was probably one of the only girls in school with such a sexy hour-glass figure ( Probably because she loves to tuck in her uniform to show off to other guys). I couldn't really focus on studying at that time as i was crossing my legs and massaging my cock (i.e masterbating). Damn it, i started to fantasize again, ripping her clothes off , sucking those juicy tits and giving her the ride of her life. I really felt like cumming in my underwear because i didn't have wet dreams for a very long time and my gun was fully-loaded.
Then somehow i snapped out of my fantasy world as she and her friends were standing up, apparently leaving the library. Thus i was doing some fine-tuning to put my focus back into my studies. However, my attempt to fine-tune was a failure.

I was trying to get back to studying but i suddenly realise that instead of leaving with her friends, she walked towards the table i was sitting. My heart was beating faster and faster and my gun was getting as hard as a diamond drill. Soon, she was right in front of me, her body right smack in front of my face. Man.........you should look at those tits. I didn't really care about what panties she was wearing or how tight her ass was but i was thinking of how firm and juicy those tits were. From that point onwards, I really wanted her as a girlfriend and I really wanted to bonk her really realy hard until my diamond drill becomes blunt. She then started to talk to me.....(To Be Continued)

Merlin
25-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks for sharing.

asdad
25-03-2009, 10:10 AM
nice story line. great start.

hope to read more soon

tks

michael_368
25-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Nice juicy story,,,tks n do cont.:D

GTOKING
25-03-2009, 11:10 AM
nice story , suggest to have some photo to bring up the spirit of story:D

revalot
25-03-2009, 11:12 AM
well done TS. kinda steamy start

hope to see more juicy stuff later

Thank U

Longitude
25-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Waiting for your next instalment. Thanks.

whatthefuk
25-03-2009, 12:25 PM
waiting for next part

sky_liner2
25-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Wow BIG (.)(.)....

Camping here for sure....

crazyballer
25-03-2009, 12:43 PM
me too.. i love malay girls... hahahaha... they look so hot to me..

GuardianX
25-03-2009, 03:02 PM
S: Hey sorry to disturb you GuardianX but can you help me solve this Additional Mathematics question?

GuardianX: Err....I will try my best....btw how did you know my name?
S: Heard from a lot of ppl that you always get top in school for a lot of subjects

GuardianX :Err.....you flatter me (Smile)

She then sat next to me and passed me her A maths textbook which contained the questions she wanted to enquire about. Well, at that time i was studying chemistry and i had already studied A maths the day before so i thought i could do the question easily to impress her. If i could remember correctly, the question was on quadratic equations so it could be done in a few seconds. I explained to her the correct approach to this question and i felt lucky that i could sit next to her, wondering when would be the time i could really suck those tits of hers.

S: Thanks GuardianX !! I was wondering whether i could sit here and study with you because i might need to ask you some questions again.

GuardianX: Well...I dont mind ......this table isn’t mine anyway so you are free to sit (Trying to act serious and cool)

So we studied together, on the same table and next to each other. Although the air-conditioner was on, I felt very warm inside, most probably because of her. Our school uniform is light peach in colour so it is a bit transparent and if girls wear coloured bras we can notice it clearly. At that time she was wearing a pink bra ( dunno how to differentiate between padded bras and laced bras). Man......sometimes when we were studying together i hoped that we were the only two persons there in the library so that i could push her to one corner, rip her clothes and bra off and squeeze those tits. At that time, i was really in love with girls with big, firm tits. I really hoped i could get a tit-fuck from her.

When we were studying together in the library it was already 5pm and the library closes at 5.30pm. She asked me whether i would be returning back home to study but i told her that most probably i would be going to the regional library to study. She said that she had a few more questions to ask me and suggested that we should study at the table under her HDB void deck as her house was just opposite of the regional library. I then told myself, “why not ( hehe)??

GuardianX
25-03-2009, 03:04 PM
S: Hey sorry to disturb you GuardianX but can you help me solve this Additional Mathematics question?

GuardianX: Err....I will try my best....btw how did you know my name?

S: Heard from a lot of ppl that you always get top in school for a lot of subjects

GuardianX :Err.....you flatter me (Smile)

She then sat next to me and passed me her A maths textbook which contained the questions she wanted to enquire about. Well, at that time i was studying chemistry and i had already studied A maths the day before so i thought i could do the question easily to impress her. If i could remember correctly, the question was on quadratic equations so it could be done in a few seconds. I explained to her the correct approach to this question and i felt lucky that i could sit next to her, wondering when would be the time i could really suck those tits of hers.

S: Thanks GuardianX !! I was wondering whether i could sit here and study with you because i might need to ask you some questions again.

GuardianX: Well...I dont mind ......this table isn’t mine anyway so you are free to sit (Trying to act serious and cool)

So we studied together, on the same table and next to each other. Although the air-conditioner was on, I felt very warm inside, most probably because of her. Our school uniform is light peach in colour so it is a bit transparent and if girls wear coloured bras we can notice it clearly. At that time she was wearing a pink bra ( dunno how to differentiate between padded bras and laced bras). Man......sometimes when we were studying together i hoped that we were the only two persons there in the library so that i could push her to one corner, rip her clothes and bra off and squeeze those tits. At that time, i was really in love with girls with big, firm tits. I really hoped i could get a tit-fuck from her.

When we were studying together in the library it was already 5pm and the library closes at 5.30pm. She asked me whether i would be returning back home to study but i told her that most probably i would be going to the regional library to study. She said that she had a few more questions to ask me and suggested that we should study at the table under her HDB void deck as her house was just opposite of the regional library. I then told myself, “why not ( hehe)??

do_ob
25-03-2009, 09:33 PM
yepp, like them they are sporting when horny :D

antgrabber
25-03-2009, 11:14 PM
good start...hope to see more soon

CCLL
25-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Wow , very teasing man, Black cannon straight point up 12' O clock and ready for fire............. (V V) smack infront of face.:eek:
Kena donation of blood after firing the bullets.......
die cock stand with nose bleeding of blood........ 1 degree of murder. hammer.

raykwok79
25-03-2009, 11:31 PM
yes malay gals are always worth exploring...

camping here and waiting for the juicy part !!!:p

Angelsonline
26-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Another sexy minah.... sounds just like the one in my office... young and nubile... slurp slurp...

ryantt
26-03-2009, 10:29 PM
sounds like it's going to be an exciting story.

And who could resist minahs with big boobs!;)

GuardianX
27-03-2009, 03:47 PM
So we packed our things back into our bags and went off to the void deck of her house. We chatted along the way and we got along quite well even though i was an introvert. I was contented to have her as a friend and i actually did not want to rush things with her. However, since we rarely get to meet each other up, i thought of taking a risk and letting my feelings known to her. It was indeed tough to find the right time to do it but an opportunity came knocking on my door as luck was sort of on my side.

When we reached her void deck, we sat on the empty table there and we continued to study for our exams. About half an hour later it started raining heavily. Despite we being sheltered, the strong wind blew the rain into the void deck and our books were slowly becoming wet. I suggested heading to the library to study but there was no shelter pathway to the library so She suggested that we go to her house to study. What luck indeed!!!!Thanks God for the rain!!!!! Thus my chances of getting my hands on her were progressively increasing (hehe...).

She led me to her house so she was practically in front of me most of the time. Her skirt wasn’t really short.....about slight above knee level but I could figure out that she had nice legs. Moreover, her skirt was tight indeed thus i could see that she had a relatively huge ass, considering that she was only 150++ cm. I was getting increasingly aroused and i was really infatuated with her. My mind was no longer thinking of about chemical reactions but about getting her naked .

Her house was quite spacious as it was a 5-room flat and it was dead silent. I told her whether her parents mind a guy being in their home. She told me that her parents are not at home and it was best for me to leave her house at around 9pm as her parents would reach home at around 9.30pm. We reached her home at around 6.45pm so i only had 2 hours and 15 mins to take action!!!!!! She suggested studying at the living room and I agreed, even though i would prefer studying in her room. I continued with my revision while she went into her room to change first. I was afraid of taking action as i was afraid that she might feel harassed and report me to the police. However, i had to take a risk as she was too hot for me to ignore and i really wanted to bonk her 24/7.
A few mins later, she came out from her room and joined me in the living room. She was wearing FBT shorts and a tight-fitting white T-shirt. I could see that she didn’t change her bra as it was still pink and her breasts look bigger than it was when she was wearing her uniform. We continued to study and she asked me a lot of maths questions, which I gladly explained to her. Increasingly, I could feel that she was getting more comfortable with me as i was very helpful. She also started to deviate and asked me a lot of personal stuff...

S: GuardianX, do you have a GF?

GuardianX: Nope......(I said shyly)

S: Serious!?!!? I bet a lot of girls want you since you are smart...

GuardianX: Nah....I think the girls think that i am a dork lol.

S: Haha....have more confidence in yourself.

GuardianX: Well....I am not as attractive as you

S: Nah.....Its a matter of self-belief

GuardianX: But you are really very beautiful and i am quite attracted to you...

Suddenly, the whole living room was silent and the conversation stopped. I could feel that she was quite uncomfortable when i said that i was attracted to her and she told me in a serious manner that we should get back to our revision. It was at that time 8pm and I thought that i should take action now or else i would regret it.........

jackson90
28-03-2009, 04:52 PM
woah bro i camp here to wait for ur good story LOL

Lubber.duckie
28-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh man....always wanted to try malay but didnt have the chance....pls cont

super extra
28-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Thanks for sharing your story:)

camping here for more..

wildfire72
28-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Waiting for your continuation, nice..

slyer
28-03-2009, 10:23 PM
nice storyline camping here for more :D

Mr Canon
28-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Come on TS, no risk, no gain

hyperdick
29-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Malay girls are hot.

dfghjk
30-03-2009, 10:18 AM
interesting story...

now eagerly waiting for the hot stuff!!!!!

jackson90
13-04-2009, 05:30 PM
bro?no more story?

wukong68
13-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Nice one.. waiting for the continuing episodes :D

vics_85
13-04-2009, 06:33 PM
camping here:D

x-netfun
13-04-2009, 07:25 PM
alamak.....story not yet out men........

alen555
13-04-2009, 08:16 PM
camping here bro. nice story well written pls cont to updates

sky_liner2
13-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Chinese Boy and Malay Gal, pls fall in!!!

makka111
14-04-2009, 01:05 AM
Minah's mother came home with 2 packets of nasi lemak?

Oy!! Makan loh!!:D

compaq69
14-04-2009, 01:11 AM
wow,just finish reading it! Nice story,camping here too.

x-netfun
14-04-2009, 09:39 AM
the waiting is boiling over.....where is the writer out there?

LostALau
14-04-2009, 10:46 AM
So we packed our things back into our bags and went off to the void deck of her house. We chatted along the way and we got along quite well even though i was an introvert. I was contented to have her as a friend and i actually did not want to rush things with her. However, since we rarely get to meet each other up, i thought of taking a risk and letting my feelings known to her. It was indeed tough to find the right time to do it but an opportunity came knocking on my door as luck was sort of on my side.

When we reached her void deck, we sat on the empty table there and we continued to study for our exams. About half an hour later it started raining heavily. Despite we being sheltered, the strong wind blew the rain into the void deck and our books were slowly becoming wet. I suggested heading to the library to study but there was no shelter pathway to the library so She suggested that we go to her house to study. What luck indeed!!!!Thanks God for the rain!!!!! Thus my chances of getting my hands on her were progressively increasing (hehe...).

She led me to her house so she was practically in front of me most of the time. Her skirt wasn’t really short.....about slight above knee level but I could figure out that she had nice legs. Moreover, ........

Her house was quite spacious as it was a 5-room flat and it was dead silent. I told her whether her parents mind a guy being in their home. She told me that her parents are not at home and ...........

GuardianX: But you are really very beautiful and i am quite attracted to you...

Suddenly, the whole living room was silent and the conversation stopped. I could feel that she was quite uncomfortable when i said that i was attracted to her and she told me in a serious manner that we should get back to our revision. It was at that time 8pm and I thought that i should take action now or else i would regret it.........

Telling a gal that u are attracted to her on the first meeting is a serious mistake .........that is why she froze. Some more want to take action ........
...... I bet the writer's disappearance has something to do with his ending up in the police station lock-up.

Hope I am wrong and we can continue to read his juicy tale.

OldbirdKiller
14-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Telling a gal that u are attracted to her on the first meeting is a serious mistake .........that is why she froze. Some more want to take action ........
...... I bet the writer's disappearance has something to do with his ending up in the police station lock-up.

Hope I am wrong and we can continue to read his juicy tale.

read this
"I was still in secondary school that time"

:D

LostALau
14-04-2009, 11:18 AM
read this
"I was still in secondary school that time"

:D

Tks for pointing that out. Probably he was successful then and he repeated the same action recently and ended up in jail this time. :D

OldbirdKiller
14-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Tks for pointing that out. Probably he was successful then and he repeated the same action recently and ended up in jail this time. :D

nb u die die want him go jail eh?:D

affliated
14-04-2009, 05:11 PM
haha else how to explain his disappearance

ringer
14-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Just when the story is getting exciting... and then... ??? :(

LostALau
14-04-2009, 09:51 PM
nb u die die want him go jail eh?:D

Hahaha. If he is in jail, I can try to help him break out and then come back to continue his story. Then when he mentions my help, my points will sure to rocket to sky high. In case I fail and join him in jail, I will be the only one who can listen to the final part of his story, leaving u all out there grinding your teeth.:D

sbru
14-04-2009, 10:04 PM
what happen to TS? lost?

shroom
15-04-2009, 05:03 AM
Maybe TS is busy studying for his exam :D

sky_liner2
15-04-2009, 07:35 AM
TS elang, or still playing non-stop with the malay gal big (.)(.)......

LHK758
16-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Abang.... Wru....... Akuh camping sini lah... :D:D

funzguy
16-04-2009, 11:57 PM
camping here ... bring that malay gal

veggielover
17-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Malay gal and TS AWOL.. Hmmm maybe now it's University's exam till end of the month. After exaxm write summore.. Good stuff, written by scholar.. ;)

siaobaichi
17-04-2009, 10:07 AM
waiting for TS to continue story

noruleboysg
19-04-2009, 02:35 AM
i agree.. malay girls are really super hard to resist.. but really hope the TS will continue the story...

2nutsN1stic
23-04-2009, 05:46 PM
I too would love to bonk a malay gal.

:p:D

newbadass
23-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Telling a gal that u are attracted to her on the first meeting is a serious mistake .........that is why she froze. .

It's not a serious mistake if you look at her face after saying it, and start to giggle. :D

Michael
24-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Just to share my true story:

Sec 3. Mix school, and policy is boy mus sit beside girl in school (twin desks arrangement)...

Got this fair, cute girl sitting beside me and always difficult to study (that explains my grades hahaha)... then, we started to read chinese comics... still rem the title... Video Girl... Got those soft porn scenes... So know she's not that innocent...

All in all, after school, did that, and enjoyed it greatly, but was never a couple... she stayed just a few blocks away from school... :D

x-netfun
06-05-2009, 09:55 AM
story line still half baked...where is the TS?///

Cheonging101
29-05-2009, 04:41 PM
So... no sex? End of story?:confused:

prudent
30-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Interesting experience. Hope TS will be back to share further.