PDA

View Full Version : Buying a girl's virginity

ptgary
24-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Can a girl's virginity be bought in Thailand/Singapore? Are there any experienced bros here who have done it before? If so, would you care to explain how to go about doing it, which age-group of girls are available and how the rates are like?

Lennyberg
24-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Can a girl's virginity be bought in Thailand/Singapore? Are there any experienced bros here who have done it before? If so, would you care to explain how to go about doing it, which age-group of girls are available and how the rates are like?

are u sick??? den again singapore not really possible. thailand and indonesia should be able to. but why u want!? go find someone that is experience!

smoky7
24-03-2009, 11:25 AM
For what bro? Is fu****g a virgin that important? No skills at all, plus I doubt u can buy it in Singapore, maybe in our south east asian neighbours if u have the contacts.

tn_lengchai
24-03-2009, 11:34 AM

Are you also a virgin(backside)? How much does you cost and what is your age group? maybe some samster here are also interested in you. Name your price and state how we can go about it.

bangbangben
24-03-2009, 12:01 PM

I believe you are trying to ask a decent question, hence I think you deserve a decent answer.

Yes you may purchase virgins across the boarders but I doubt there is such a service here in Singapore.

Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines do have Agogo joints where virgins are available. I do understand that in Philippines, it cost about SGD1k for a decent good looking one.

I did heard of many stories where Expats from western countries bring these virgins out and make them drunk. Bring them to a hotel and screw them raw which later ditch them at the hotel without paying.

Personally, I would not want to have a virgin when I paid for a service. Virgins are less experience and do not satisfy my expectations in bed.

Alternatively, virgin do satisfy you mentally by having the thought of screwing her for the first time and seeing her bleed.

If you are talking about the tight feeling a virgin provide, I always believe your right hand can do a better job.

Hope this helps.

Steadyman1
24-03-2009, 12:52 PM
If you are talking about the tight feeling a virgin provide, I always believe your right hand can do a better job.

Wow! Old bird talking :D Why right hand not the other?? :D

dexblu
24-03-2009, 12:59 PM

maybe cos Right hander uses Right hand (master hand) n Left hander uses Left hand (master hand) to PCC ??? MASTER:eek:bate HAND mah... :D

ChuiTaLan
24-03-2009, 01:01 PM

Hey, im a right-hander, but when comes to DIY, my left hand is much better at the job.:D dun ask me why...cos i oso dunno:D

Steadyman1
24-03-2009, 01:02 PM
maybe cos Right hander uses Right hand (master hand) n Left hander uses Left hand (master hand) to PCC ??? MASTER:eek:bate HAND mah... :D

Don't help him let him answer. We old friend liao must cho cho a bit. :p

Steadyman1
24-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Hey, im a right-hander, but when comes to DIY, my left hand is much better at the job.:D dun ask me why...cos i oso dunno

Maybe left hand not that rough and smaller so feeling better?? Also could be the strength.

This joke strike my mind
Boyfriend - I like to squeeze your left breast cos I'm a right-hander.
Girlfriend - Me too love the feel. Give me more.....
1 month gone.
Boyfriend - Why aren't you walking straight and keep slanting to your left?
Girlfriend - This has bothered me alot cos I hate your left hand.
Boyfriend - But why??
Girlfriend - With all the exercise you given to my left breast, it has out grown my right breast and that all because your right hand.

Moral of the story, use both hands..... hahahahahahaha:p:D;)

bangbangben
24-03-2009, 02:14 PM

Can I be a old "bye" instead of a old bird prish?

Because world wide survey states that from 70% to 90% of the world population ish right handed.
Right-handedness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-handed)

Ok I admit... I am not flexible to give myself a BBBJ. :D

Siegies
24-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Don't promote this sort of evil practices bro. My 2 cents worth.

abuja
24-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Can a girl's virginity be bought in Thailand/Singapore?Advertise in SBF FL Dome 2!!!! State your principal requirement to be for mentally competent legal age virgin with doctor's certificate of medical proof and must be willing to have sexx with you on her own free will. Be prepared to pay thousands of dollars. FLD2 already got golden pussy local FL selling at $200-900 yet many of these are fat, fugly, foul mouthed and fucked up well seasoned whores.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
24-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Tsk Tsk...why buy when it is meant to be free :D

Steadyman1
24-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Can I be a old "bye" instead of a old bird prish?

Because world wide survey states that from 70% to 90% of the world population ish right handed.
Right-handedness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-handed)

Ok I admit... I am not flexible to give myself a BBBJ. :D

Not bad leh...got reference somemore...but you have fallen to my question...:D The answer should be....... use both hands leh....instead right hand only..... Big Bird.... hahahahahahaha:p

ptgary
24-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Peace, people. I just asked the question out of general interest, no more to it whatsoever. If you don't like what I asked, move on to another thread. After all we're not living in a repressive communist country where free speech is disallowed.

tomvoyeur
24-03-2009, 11:08 PM
I am astounded that there are still people looking out for virgins. Personally, the thought of blood turns me off in sex. Plus the fact that such trade usually involves underage girls so the danger of being caught with your pants down in a police sting is really real - not to be taken lightly, bro. :cool:

bangbangben
25-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Not bad leh...got reference somemore...but you have fallen to my question...:D The answer should be....... use both hands leh....instead right hand only..... Big Bird.... hahahahahahaha:p

Mine not so big until use 2 hands leh... Unless u wanna massage my thighs for me? :D

Steadyman1
25-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Mine not so big until use 2 hands leh... Unless u wanna massage my thighs for me? :D

Sorry I don't like SheMale.... hahahahaha :D

bigbaby
25-03-2009, 06:47 PM
in singapore it depend on luck i guess.

i do know of a relief teacher in MDIS who exchange a girl virginity with exam answers....

it depend if you can find the girl's vulnerability and trade...

ethically, i think such person is worst than a pimp..逼良为娼

British Bulldog
25-03-2009, 10:19 PM

i do know of a relief teacher in MDIS who exchange a girl virginity with exam answers....

Sounds more like another rapist to me. :mad:

abuja
28-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Bro here too hard on TS leh. Singapore got a lot of old unmarried women just waiting for TS to pop their cherry. Should be no need to buy their virginity just befriend and wine & dine them can already and be their steady boyfriend and take it from there. Go fishing in gahmen departments or SDU leh.

havana
28-03-2009, 01:08 PM
SDU for graduate only:(.......Non-graduate how to join?:confused:

gonggong18
28-03-2009, 01:13 PM
SDU for graduate only:(.......Non-graduate how to join?:confused:

Merged already now they claim education not the way to measure samrtness

Big Semens
28-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Unless you wanna get married to ensure the girl is virgin, why bother ?

gonggong18
28-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I once screwed a virgin...

now no more...became my kids mother

Then BLF also virgin...first time spray outside too tight and excited..no initiation

Second time then managed to on target...putt.. come the little gonggong..so ..

silverblue
29-03-2009, 12:16 AM
anyone wanna buy guy's virginity, drop me a pm ya

Schmi
29-03-2009, 01:00 AM

Count me in too

Eastpipper
29-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Tsk Tsk...why buy when it is meant to be free :D

agreed.....but may turn out to be more expensive in long run!

Eastpipper
29-03-2009, 01:31 PM

i am not a buyer, but curious to know how?:D

newyorker88
29-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Yes you may purchase virgins across the boarders but I doubt there is such a service here in Singapore.

Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines do have Agogo joints where virgins are available. .

Yes, In indonesia, there are women who sell their Virgin for about 5million Rupiahs. Young age too. Cant remember where the place is, but in Java.

KNN, why BUY a virgin? Really some mentality thing, what so great? Like to see blood?

Experience with virgins are not so great. cant push in fast and the time taken to make her high, before you put in. And the pain look on their face. Make you really feel sorry for her.

newyorker88
29-03-2009, 02:26 PM

Agree, but the gal really so desperate?