PDA

View Full Version : COSY BAY MASSAGE (revamped, local and prc)

fitdicky
23-03-2009, 09:43 AM
An appreciation to crazy_boi for starting the previous thread known as "http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/104379-cosy-bay-massage-students.html"

Local students/working executives will now be available at cosy bay on appointment basis only.
PRCs will be available throughout the day as usual.
More new girls will be coming so please stay tuned.

Current girls are as follows:

PRC Feifei (needs no introduction, frs of feifei can be read from the thread above)
Dmg: 150/1/1

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=35721_200903111359.jpg

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=35722_200903111360.jpg

Local student Winnie
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=37249_Image030.jpg

Student at a local private school
Name: Winnie (Local Chinese)
Looks:7/10
Height:173cm
Weight:64kg
Boob: D Natural
BBBJ: yes
FJ: yes
Frenching: yes
Fingering: should be yes
COB: yes
CIM: yes
COF: no
ANAL: no
Dmg:170/1/1
She only take chinese bros (sorry to bros of other races)

Local girls of cosy bay will only be available through advance booking and timings that suit the girl's working/studying schedule. Check back at the last page of this thread for the updated schedule.

For PRCs, PM me "fitdicky":
1)just ask for contact
If you meet the requirement, you'll get the reply. If not, I'm sorry.

For bookings of local girls PM me "fitdicky":
1)your hp number
2)date you want(please check schedule first, sms asking for schedule will not be entertained)
3)timing that you want
4)wait for reply (any missing info on the above will not get you the booking)
If i do not return your sms means you're not eligible. Sorry.

fitdicky
23-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Winnie is new to this line and this is her first time doing this. She is very shy so bros please be patient with her and guide her along.

Schedule:
First blood available this THUR 26Mar.
She will only be working on 26Mar(thur) and 27Mar(Fri) this week.

Led Zeppelin
23-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Winnie dun look like 64 kg in the pic.

stockmaster76
23-03-2009, 10:15 AM
hi bro im interested care to pass mi the contact thanks

angsanna
23-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Bro,i am keen in this winne,how to get the first blood,pls advice.

BadEye
23-03-2009, 10:42 AM
How many local girls working in this joinjt ???

fitdicky
23-03-2009, 10:45 AM
For bookings of local girls PM me "fitdicky":
1)your hp number
2)date you want(please check schedule first, sms asking for schedule will not be entertained)
3)timing that you want
4)wait for reply (any missing info on the above will not get you the booking)
If i do not return your sms means you're not eligible. Sorry.

Bro, you really make me almost go and bang wall already.
I take so much time to write somemore.

Wolvie
23-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Interesting ... didn't know the thread has been changed. Anyway, I had a session with FeiFei last week. She has strong GFE, is very nice company for chatting. FJ was great and she does appear to be very high and responsive. Looks-wise not really my liking and services not very strong.

My ratings as follows:

Name: FeiFei
Looks: 5.5 (not a syt, does not suit my taste)
Boobs: A (soft and responsive)
Frenching: yes (passionate)
BBBJ: 6 (skills not there, but tries hard and gives sexy glances)
FJ: 7 (really strong GFE here, very responsive)

pewpew
23-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Just curious u OKT or are u the owner of the joint?

b@lm
23-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Dear TS,

I have difficulty accessing the photo links. Just to inform you.

b@lm

fitdicky
23-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Just curious u OKT or are u the owner of the joint?

I'm PTP. paid to post. :)

Dear TS,

b@lm

i have no problem with it. slow loading or totally cannot see?

First blood already booked so i guess some bros can see?

pewpew
23-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Nice, honest!

hcg_explorer
23-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Bro,

local only one ?

s01200999
23-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Sorry for the late FR,last week I had a session with FeiFei. Her BJ is good and has a nice GFE and good for chatting. FJ was good except that she is a smoker puts me off a bit. Looks-wise quite good looking.

My ratings as follows:

Name: FeiFei
Looks: 6.5 (Look like the Ah Lian)
Boobs: B (soft boobs and protruting nipples)
Frenching: yes (very passionate)
BBBJ: 7 (one of the better ones around)
FJ: 7 (Good and got GFE feel)

fitdicky
23-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Bro,

local only one ?

at the time moment, yes.

hcg_explorer
23-03-2009, 05:42 PM
at the time moment, yes.

yo bro,

thanks a lot.. hope u will get more local... will watch out on this thread...

hcg_explorer
23-03-2009, 05:50 PM
at the time moment, yes.

Yo Bro,

Thanks a lot... will watch out for your locals...

Upz Thread..

tomnemo
23-03-2009, 06:12 PM
my FR as promise to Crazy Boi

Thanks to bro Crazy boi for fei fei's contact. call her and arrange.
call her when i reached... had to use the back door as not to wake up her neighbour dog...
wearin the same suit as in pic..
tcss a while in the livin room be4 we proceed into the room, FYI she from china (shenyang) abt 25+
took me to shower n wash me from head to toes...
got a bit of massage using their special bed (she claim since u first time here i do it for u/ not for those who love hard massage)
feifei quite chatty, we talked about many things while she did massage, took a quick shower,give me a bj with her sexy eyes lookin at me when washin up... shiok man....
in bed, ask me to lie down n kiss me from head to legs, didi standin up liao so get her to lie down n paint her pussy till it's wet, her moan really feels like fuckin my gf...
change to 69 postion n screw her till we came together...

For fei fei
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B but natural
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (No rush)
GFE: 810
Environment: 9/10 (they provide drink and can watch tv while waiting)

sorry guys, as i still a newbie here n first time writin FR so the stuff i wrote might not be interesting...

joew2005
23-03-2009, 06:41 PM
fanny left alrdy ??
like her bj alot...........

ranking
23-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Bro ts, can i have her contact,thank.

tomnemo
24-03-2009, 09:51 AM
fanny left already...
now only fei fei but she says 2more gals comin tis weekend

fitdicky
24-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Yes, fanny went back sometime ago.

Think her friend is going to come 1-2wks time.

lblittlebear
24-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Sorry if I sounds stupid

Why there is a need to create a new thread when there is already an existing thread on CB ?

24-03-2009, 12:03 PM
looking at the gals pics... the body seems solid. will drop by there if I got the time

Wolvie
24-03-2009, 03:46 PM
except that she is a smoker puts me off a bit.
Yes, can smell it on her. :(

saltyfish
24-03-2009, 04:04 PM
What is the damage?
Also, sounds like it is in a private estate. Is that safe?
Sorry for the newbie questions.
Please PM some more details. I'm quite interested.
Thanks

fitdicky
24-03-2009, 09:01 PM
what details do you need to know?

dmg is stated on first post.
Details on how to book is also there.

subaruts
25-03-2009, 01:18 AM
well have not been to your pls for along time as your gems are always busy sims like have to start calling again .

hulkjay
25-03-2009, 01:56 AM
bro can pm the adress n contact

calesion
25-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Can Pm me the contacts and address ? thanks:)

calesion
25-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Do send the contacts and address .. thanks :D

melonboy80
25-03-2009, 03:46 PM
can pm me the contact/address :)

fitdicky
25-03-2009, 04:17 PM
New girl on the block.

Name: Xiao Xue (PRC)
Looks:6.5/10 w shoulder level hair
Height:155cm
Weight:45kg
Boob: A+

Dmg:150/1/1

Winnie would be free for bookings on this sat (27/03/09) & sun (28/03/09).

thundermark22
25-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi, can PM me the address and contact? Thanks!

fitdicky
25-03-2009, 08:29 PM
winnie's pic is on the first post. Do check it out.

Last 3 slots for winnie tomorrow 26th thur 3pm, 4pm, 5pm.

JayF
25-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Okay, I'll bite.

Been going down to Haru and Wild West a tad long.

Can anyone pass me the contacts?

Cheers.

fitdicky
26-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Goodmorning bros.

Thanks for the support. Winnie is fully booked for today.
She has last min commitments on 27th FRI so will not take any customers. Thanks.

Her shedule available for bookings is this weekend 28(SAT) and 29(SUN)Mar.

sch123
26-03-2009, 04:53 PM
this winnie sounds tempting..but a bit concern about her weight, 64kg ?? :eek:...i am only a few kg heavier than her !

fitdicky
26-03-2009, 07:22 PM
yes, she's tall and abit bah bah.

She's doing this first time today. Hope to see her frs soon.

bignehlover
26-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the contact.

Quite impressed with the setup. Feels like meeting my mistress.
I chose feifei. give her a 7/10 and saw xiao xue. give her 6/10 for looks.

pretty eyes and sexy. stripping down slowly to her birthday suit...her body is really not bad

had the shower with bbbj and proceeded to fondle and french like long lost lovers on the bed. She then moved down and gave a very sensual and long bbbj. I started to finger her and started to explore her body. SLowly inched my dick in and watch her expression change. Can tell that she's really enjoying it. Put her knees together above her chest and started to drill her. She was so shiok that her moaning increased with my speed. move back to missionary and get her to wrap her legs around my waist. Upped the pace somemore and cummed. I just can't make it to the doggy position that i wanted to try infront of the mirror.

Got a short massage after that. Abit lacking in strength but still enough to lossen some muscles.

Look:7/10
bbbj:8/10
massage:6/10
fj:9/10
rtf: yes

VanillaGorilla
26-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm looking to try Fei Fei after reading through this post. Can anyone tell me where the place is? PM me.

-VanillaG

subaruts
26-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Tried Winnie today . All i can say is she is very new in this line . I am not going to say much as there is nothing we did beside sex on the bed as there is no action during shower . she is not raally my type as she is more on the bah bah side her look ok 6.5 max 7 her boobs is really Dcup but have very brownish nip But as u finger her you can be sure that she will mone and love water will really flow very wet . As she is new so not much of style and the BJ was only ok for both can score 6/10 but can see that she is trying v hard to please you . To bro that have a liking of meaty gals can try her . Happy pumping .

ahgoh2001
27-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Choose Winnie today. Would rate her looks 6.5/10 and her body 6/10. During the shower she used her D-cup boobs to wash me and BF me. Though the massage is abit so-so, overall not too bad for a newbie as i finished off with COB. She is really trying hard to please. Appreciate her effort. So guys out there who like the D-cup boobs type do come and render your support for her. :)

crazy_boi
27-03-2009, 09:40 AM
bros, can just pm fitdicky for contact now.

Btw, got disc for me anot? 没功劳也有苦劳right? :D

fitdicky
27-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks bro subaruts & ahgoh2001 for your FR.

Yup totally agree with you guys that she is on the meaty side. Very new in this line, so need bros here to guide her. Nice girl with a good attitude and willing to learn to please. So all bros do treat her with care.

Anyway winnie would be free for bookings for sat and sun.
Any bros interested, do contact us.

coolio77
27-03-2009, 11:11 PM
PRC all left and left with only Fei Fei.

For Fei Fei
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Best part is she looks at you teasingly)
FJ: 7/10 (No rush and willing to try various positions)
GFE: 7/10

RTF: Will return to Winnie. Fei Fei is average on the whole I guess. but friendly like the rest. good when u had a bad day like me today and someone chatting to perk me up...Service wise, it's pretty much the same like all FR's. But FeiFei felt lethargic cause I'm the first even at 4.30pm! so beginning was rather slow...no listerine this time round though but it's just the GFE that draws me back for my few visits..thanks bro for the good recommendation.

Missed fanny, yoyo and ke ke...all good things must come to an end i guess...

New stock will prolly arrive next week so for now, just FeiFei available whole day. So for groups, perhaps must take turns? She told me already have people coming in pairs and left because only 1 lady available. Good thing is, you have the whole place to yourself!!

As for winnie, definately will try but bro fiddicky, my time is depending on my runs outside so I can't pm you when I'm outside. Any other way besides pm? Because I know winnie is ONLY from internet appointments. I'm now thinking of any alternatives to book winnie when I'm outside..bro fitdicky...able to advise?

fitdicky
28-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks for your feedback bro.

The reason locals need to make advance booking is because they can't be there all the time.

Good news is winnie is willing to be there during times when she does not have lessons. She will be at cosy bay today 28(SAT) and tomorrow 29(SUN).
No need for advance booking, just get contact and address from me.

jonnyboi
28-03-2009, 05:43 PM
i m keen...
advance booking...
=)

care to share ctc...

jiujitshu
29-03-2009, 12:26 AM
can pm me the location and contact??
thank you

fitdicky
30-03-2009, 10:20 AM
i m keen...
advance booking...
=)

care to share ctc...

refer to first post on how to book.

Winnie will be at cosybay with feifei today. No need advance booking for today.
Go to pg1 for their pics.

kendom7
30-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Bro fitdicky, can PM me the contact and location? Thanks in advance

niteragester
30-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Just had a session with Fei Fei last week. Very enjoyable.

Went over on a week day, no one else, had the house and her to myself. Had the maid dress on.

For Fei Fei
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 7/10 (Very seductive)
FJ: 8/10 (No rush)
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Not really my type. Maybe will go back to try Winnie.. Have not had the chance to see her yet.

fitdicky
30-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Local student Winnie

Winnie would be free on this friday (3/04/09), sat (4/04/09) & sun (5/04/09) for this week.

Advance booking do pm me your nick, hp no and timing.

fitdicky
31-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Local student Winnie

Winnie would be free on this friday (3/04/09), sat (4/04/09) & sun (5/04/09) for this week.

Advance booking do pm me your nick, hp no and timing.

Changes to Winnie's time schedule.
She would be free on this WES (1/04/09), sat (4/04/09) & sun (5/04/09).

fitdicky
31-03-2009, 08:59 AM
new prc girl coming tomorrow, wed 01/04/09.

No idea what her name is. So tomorrow feifei(prc), new girl(prc) and winnie(local) available.

dickem
31-03-2009, 04:22 PM
thanks to bro ts for the contact .

quite an interesting location, never imagine that there's a happening place behind the closed doors. ;-)

both girls were there when I reached . feifei has typical prc look with slim & average height . more on her later.

my target of course is local girl - winnie. she was wearing bermudas & top when I saw her. she really looks young & innocent .

the main attractions are the boobs & her height. as other bros mentioned , she's not the slim type but rather more like meaty type. as she's tall (>1.7m), she's still looks shapely.

winnie brought me to the room & we showered together. not the best I had but can se that she put in the effort to please u with the cleaning of my bro & some body rubbing.

next we went to the arena (bed) for the main event. catbath was sop . bbbj was not bad but can do with more suction. I then took control & service her with fingers & mouth. she responded with loud moans & more wetness.. proceeded to fj & finished her off in missionary .

the best thing about winnie is the feeling of sweet innocence I get from her & a willingness to please . recommended for bros who is looking for a tall , young , meaty girl with gfe.

one more thing- saw feifei in her french maid outfit when I was leaving . pretty hot..

Stimy03
31-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Wah sound intresting... Would like to try Both of them...haha

Is winnie schedule still avaliable on sat? PM me..

:D

duatao
31-03-2009, 07:54 PM
It has been a stressful day at work today and I get horny when stressed. Went to look for feifei and what struck me is her great attitude – she dresses so sexy in the maid attire. Managed to have a short talk with her and slowly become sexy talk.

She is very pro active in the room, once inside gave me a good frenching and a very good hj while stripping me.

After that she gave me a good wash. And onto the main course, she catbath me briefly before capping my dick with her mouth (I didn’t even noticed it). Bbbj duration was quite long and good suction. She score points on this.

Started with cowgirl position and she can keep rocking.
I think she was tired but she never say. Anyway i took over for the missionary, scissor and doggie position. Her moaning was sensual and she was enjoying it so much that i can feel her wetness coming out.

While doing doggy style saw her sexy pear-shape butt. Gave her my last few hard and rigorous stroke and i cummed.

Name :feifei
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (nice butt and sexy b cup boob)
Bbbj : 9/10 (nice and long)
Frenching : yes
FJ: 8/10 (wet and sexy moan)
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $150/1/1 + tips
RTF: Yes

fitdicky
31-03-2009, 09:43 PM
thanks to bro ts for the contact .

quite an interesting location, never imagine that there's a happening place behind the closed doors. ;-)

both girls were there when I reached . feifei has typical prc look with slim & average height . more on her later.

my target of course is local girl - winnie. she was wearing bermudas & top when I saw her. she really looks young & innocent .

the main attractions are the boobs & her height. as other bros mentioned , she's not the slim type but rather more like meaty type. as she's tall (>1.7m), she's still looks shapely.

winnie brought me to the room & we showered together. not the best I had but can se that she put in the effort to please u with the cleaning of my bro & some body rubbing.

next we went to the arena (bed) for the main event. catbath was sop . bbbj was not bad but can do with more suction. I then took control & service her with fingers & mouth. she responded with loud moans & more wetness.. proceeded to fj & finished her off in missionary .

the best thing about winnie is the feeling of sweet innocence I get from her & a willingness to please . recommended for bros who is looking for a tall , young , meaty girl with gfe.

one more thing- saw feifei in her french maid outfit when I was leaving . pretty hot..

Thanks for your FR bro, Hope you enjoyed the session with her,
Also i have provided the details to all bro, I would advice everyone
to be patient since she has limited time for work,
and got lot of calls

scouser007
02-04-2009, 01:07 AM
quick question bro fitdicky - for those of us who have the contact no from apple's time, does it still work or is there a new no to call now? wld be appreciate if you PM the new no if there is one

cheers

Sw0rdfish
02-04-2009, 06:56 AM
Bro Fitdicky,
Although m new n have not much say but i wanna thank you. Really appreciate that you started this tread, this is really a solid piece of tread!

Cheers!:D

fitdicky
02-04-2009, 11:26 AM
quick question bro fitdicky - for those of us who have the contact no from apple's time, does it still work or is there a new no to call now? wld be appreciate if you PM the new no if there is one
cheers

The old number still works.
The new number was for bookings for local girls but winnie is able to stay at cosybay on her free days so that saved bros the trouble from booking in advance. Just call the old number will do, but you have to constantly check back here for her schdule.

Bro Fitdicky,
Although m new n have not much say but i wanna thank you. Really appreciate that you started this tread, this is really a solid piece of tread!

Cheers!:D

Errmm... thanks for the support of bros here also.

New prc girl have arrived. Feifei's cousin.

Name: Yangyang
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 50kg
Boob: C

fitdicky
02-04-2009, 06:58 PM

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=38903_Image211.jpg

laserpower
03-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Managed to get new babe Yang Yang's 1st blood! hee heee....

Here's my stats report:

Yangyang
Looks: 7 (pleasant looking)
Figure: 7 (abit bak bak)
Boobs: C (soft and smooth)
Bbbj: 6 (still got room for improvement)
Cathbath: 7 (she learned very fast)
Frenching:yes (she luvs it!)
Fingering: yes (she's very wet)
BF: Shiok!
Soapy: 5 (she's new to this, gave her some tips, I'm sure she'll pick up soon)
FJ: 7 (accomodating)
GFE:7
Attitude: 8 (Hardworking gal)

Overall, veri satisfied wif yangyang despite that she was veri new. So guys, please take good care of her. Have seen feifei around too, veri nice & pleasant girl too.

Sw0rdfish
03-04-2009, 06:38 PM

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=38903_Image211.jpg

Hmmm, thankz for the update bro. i will keep a look out when i go down. Is looking forward to try Winnie actually but still considering. Guess i will decide when m there. Will up my FR once mission accomplish lol.:D

fitdicky
04-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Lastest update:

2 new PRC reporting in on 06/04/09 (Monday).

Sisi:
Height: 165
Weight: 48Kg
Figure: 30B, 25, 30

Ting Ting:
Height: 163
Weight: 54Kg
Figure: 34D, 26, 33

Trade mark pics would be uploaded once they are in town. ;)

Do hurry if you guys want first blood.

teckhooi
04-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Can Share The Contact?

Danny1983
04-04-2009, 05:58 PM
can i have the contact pls...feeling thirsty

Danny1983
04-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi...Please give contact pls...would like to try the new girlssss

BONBONBONBONBON
04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
fitdicky

What are the local girls you have?

fitdicky
05-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Local girls now only winnie.
She's available today 05/04/09 SUN

Here's the pictures of the 2 new girls.

Sisi:
Height: 165
Weight: 48Kg
Figure: 30B, 25, 30

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=39137_sisi.jpg

Ting Ting:
Height: 163
Weight: 54Kg
Figure: 34D, 26, 33

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=39138_tingting.jpg

The both of them together!
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=39139_siandting.jpg

AlfredQ
05-04-2009, 12:35 PM
can i have the number pls...
thanks....

mustbang
05-04-2009, 01:35 PM
I tried yangyang already. Not bad leh, i ask her do boob fuck for me... :D
She gets wet easily one leh.:p

Next week going down with my friends again. This time maybe can try tingting, i think her boob fuck will be even better because D cup.

Greyface
05-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Haven't went to this place for some time since recommended by the previous TS, if the old number is working I will try the new girls soon, :D

tom-jerry
05-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Can bros send me the contact details pls. thanks

tom-jerry
05-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Can brosend me the contact numbers, thanks

fitdicky
05-04-2009, 11:52 PM
yes, old number in use.

Have fun guys. New girls start work on Mon.

Sw0rdfish
06-04-2009, 12:47 AM
Finally, heres my FR as promise to all bros out there and special thanks to bro fitdicky for the direcctions.

Reach there about 8++ called the number, Fei Fei pick up with super horny voice, (after hearing the voice already quite high liao lol~!) Gave me the directions and i went up. (feeling like having a secret affair) Yang Yang open the door and saw Fei Fei sitting inside watching Conder Heros on CH8. Actually my target was Winnie but they say she did not even come in today...quite sad on that. But since already there so decide to try on Yang Yang. She led me inside the room then shower first. Nothing much happen ther quite SOP. But after things started to get hot! She pull out a air bed then ask me to lie down back face up. Applied body cream then off she go... realli shiok~! She really make it a point to go at it slowly n sensual feel. her breast goes down to my butt really slowly..... wah the feeling is realli good no joke! then turn over.... she did the same except to my front. U can really feel every part of her on u... (btw her breast is quite soft, maybe bcoz of that its good). After this b2b session we go shower again for the main course.

After shower we proceed on to the bed. Starting again quite SOP. then her bbbj started, again its sensual and the deep throat type.... wah! told her cant stand anymore then she cowboy ride me. After awhile i told here that i want CIM... she actually agreed then proceed on. Soon i came with a big blast its really good. All the while she give a horny look (realli brought out the atmosphere).

So after mission accomplish. we bath yet again and came out tkss for awhile, gave me loads of kisses n i left (I got to agree with the bro which took the first blood, she really like to kiss alot haha, btw i was her 2nd blood)

On the average, its not the best but a good session

Looks: 5.5 (Average look / with horny look while in session)
Figure: 6.5 (Not really fat, guess to me average bah)
Boobs: between B+ to C (in my opinion)
Bbbj: 6 (nice n deep)
B2B massage (Very nice.... she really put in alot of effort)
Cathbath: 6 (quite SOP)
Frenching:yes (She intiniates it)
Fingering: yes (Extremely wet)
BF feel: definately
FJ: 6.5
GFE:9
Attitude: 9 (Hardworking gal)
Damage: 150 (1/1)
RTF: maybe, but i am looking forward to try winnie the next time

fitdicky
06-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Winnie would be free for bookings the entire week. (6/04/09 - 12/04/09)

Bros who r interested, pls contact us.

deviljace
06-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Dropby cosybay today, as there are 2 new girls. (Wanted to be first blood on one of them) When i was there, only saw fei fei and yang yang, so i asked where were the new girls. Fei fei advise that they are having some visa problem and need to settle it.

What happen next was a surprise, fei fei told me for today, boss was give a discount as the 2 new gers was unable to work. (Wah!!! this kind of service where to find) Fei fei then mention that boss would find new gers definitely within this week if both sisi and ting ting are unable to work.

Since i was there n feeling horny, i decided to make use of the discount and choose yangyang, since she is also pretty new there.

Would cut story short as many bros here have already post fr on the service at cosy bay.

Left the place feeling fully sextisfied... :D

Looks: 6
Figure: 6.5
Boobs: C
Bbbj: 7
Cathbath: 6
FJ: 7
GFE:9
Attitude: 9
Damage: 150 (1/1)
RTF: confirm with a chop

newbird26
07-04-2009, 12:07 AM
discount still 150??? tot that is the nom price ther?

Parkerlon
07-04-2009, 01:28 AM
can share contacts??? thanks alot:)

pptom
07-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Can any kind bros share with me the contacts? Thks!!! ;)

Sggal oky
07-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Bro. Can intro winnie to me? when available? [email protected]

deviljace
07-04-2009, 06:12 PM
discount still 150??? tot that is the nom price ther?

Sorry bros, its SGD$120. Made an typo error.

fitdicky
07-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Sorry bros, its SGD$120. Made an typo error.

sorry abt the girls. Hope you find the compensation reasonable.

We're arranging another 3girls to come within this week.
Hope you'll visit again. :)

mustbang
08-04-2009, 11:25 PM
bro, heard from feifei at least 2 more new girls coming tomorrow?

anyone of them free for 1st blood?

fitdicky
09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
hi bros.

2 new girls starting work today. Details & pics of girls would be release soon. Bros who r interested for 1st blood, pls make your way there.

joew2005
09-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Hope that the new gals r of high standards....................

bignehlover
10-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Relieved stress again at my fav hangout.
feifei is going back 1 may so bros who like her have to hurry.

I was having coffee session with a friend, lazing off the weekday afternoon. After 2 hours of talk cock, decided to pay cosybay a visit. He was fighting with me over who should take who as both of us like feifei.

I hurried over to feifei and told her i want her and pull her to the room. :D Once in the room, we quickly took a shower and got into the action as i told her i wanted longer massage today. I find that her massage skill is getting better. I enjoy the foreplay very much. shiok shiok.

We started off with missionary position, fondling her 2 firm nehneh as I thrust her. She started to moan away, louder and louder with every increasing speed. Her moan was genuine. Trust me, I’m experienced enough to know when a girl fakes it.

I requested to switch to doggie and she obliged. Loved the view, her long back meeting her 2 round asses, bouncing with ripples as I rammed her hard. I love the mirrors as i can see her swaying papaya. The feeling was very much like fucking a local Chinese gal, simply sensational. We finished it off by unloading in missionary style again.

She can really make you relax and feel very much loved. It's like you have a super sweet and caring gf. hard to find this kind of service nowdays.

laserpower
11-04-2009, 01:02 AM
2 new girls starting work today. Bros who r interested for 1st blood, pls make your way there.

Tats great! more gems hav landed! Hope to c FRs soon.....:D

fitdicky
11-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Latest Info!!!
Cash Rebate to ease bros pocket. :)

Cosybay will offer a $30 rebate from (13th April Mon - 19th April Sunday).

Dmg $120/1/1 prc girls
Dmg $140/1/1 winnie (local)
*Above is price after rebate.

IamNewbie
11-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Great news. Feel like trying Winnie during this golden moment. When she is available for booking?:p

dongguanaddict
12-04-2009, 04:34 PM
PM me the contact pls.

darkstar81
13-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Current 13-19 apr update who's available thks

laserpower
13-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Latest Info!!!
Cash Rebate to ease bros pocket. :)

Dmg $120/1/1 prc girls

Thumbs up with the rebates!http://xs138.xs.to/xs138/09161/131805.gif

fitdicky
14-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Bros,

Winnie would be available for bookings this entire week.
Interested, pls contact us ;)

imperial74
14-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Sorry Bros!!! Was really kinda busy that I never log on to SBF for quite some time.

My 2 back-dated FRs.

FR 1
Made an appointment for the last shift and made my way down for Fanny after trying her several weeks back. Met the new girl, Feifei and find her rather cute, though not as pretty as Fanny.

Once in the room with the radio switched on, Fanny lighted the candles and switched off the lights. We stripped and went to shower. We skipped the soapy massage as she was rather tired and proceeded for BBBJ and the main course.

I ejaculated in missionary after some time and we cuddled and chit chat for a good 15mins before going out to the living room.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

FR 2
Again, a last session for the day due to work commitment. Rang the contact and realised that Fanny was no longer around. Feifei answered and she told me that a new girl, Yangyang was here for barely a week.

Saw both girls and after talking to them, decided on Feifei and we proceeded to the main bedroom. We stripped and went to shower before the soapy massage. It was nice that Feifei massaged my aching shoulders for a while too. After a second shower, she gave me an outstanding BBBJ on the bed, which really me made wanted to succumb to her skills.

We started the main course and her moans were really nice and she reminded me of my FJ in Tokyo a year ago. :)
Switched from cowgirl to missionary and then to doggie before I finally ejaculated.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boob: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

fucking_horny
15-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Wow!! Giving discount izzit?? Must go liaoz....

fitdicky
16-04-2009, 08:49 PM
up up... Last 3 days for rebate.
$30 rebate ends this sunday.

Dmg $120/1/1 prc girls

kpogirl
17-04-2009, 07:42 PM
bro, I am new. Where is this place? I would like to try... Contact pls...

fitdicky
18-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Last 2 days. 18th and 19th for rebate rate.

bukittimahboy
18-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Bro. Can I have your contact to SMS you? new bird here but posted 2 short FR since. Thanks.

JayB
18-04-2009, 06:26 PM
can i get a pm of the location please?

mi_edmund
21-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Had been joined this forum for sometime but has been reading for all awhile. Can anyone PM me the contact and location? would like to try something new . Thanks a lot.

dcrusader
21-04-2009, 01:40 PM
pls bring back some syts......

milnertan73
21-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Please pm the contact or location.

lsk88
22-04-2009, 09:33 AM
bro can pm me e contact for cosy bay massage pls...!

tcks
23-04-2009, 10:51 AM
can i have the pm too? thanks bro.

bopen
23-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi Bro, can you please PM me the address ?

scumscum
24-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Dear TS,

b@lm

I had a thread for that

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/125909-problem-linkpicture.html

shio-kan
24-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Any updates on the gals? thks

shicyj
29-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Bro, whats Winnie's schedule?

christofff
01-05-2009, 11:55 AM
hi bro, can pm mi the contact and address pls?

Thx!

asiatorpedo
01-05-2009, 06:53 PM
ermmm... brother...? can pm location? read so much, dick so hard, still dunno where to go lei...... tired of PCC..... thanks...

niteragester
07-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Ya bro, itching to have a go there, but phone number does not seem to be in use. If there is a new number please PM me.

niteragester
15-05-2009, 05:09 PM
No more Cosy Bay?

Sexaphone
20-05-2009, 10:18 AM
can pm me thks in advance

yjmteen
28-05-2009, 03:30 PM
PM to me toooo.... plsssss :p

joew2005
28-05-2009, 10:41 PM
yawn .................................. :o

carlo
17-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Been following this thread for sometime, can you PM me the contact and other info? thanks alot.

joew2005
17-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Been following this thread for sometime, can you PM me the contact and other info? thanks alot.

If u realli HAD been following here,u shld hv knw why 4 the last few wks no FR ??

scouser007
18-06-2009, 02:13 AM
so is this place dead?

turtle_no15
30-06-2009, 10:50 AM
any one has info on this place?

heaven boy
30-06-2009, 11:52 AM
bro how to contact local chinese winnie can send me

IamNewbie
30-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I miss cosy bay. Any samster got any similar joint to recommend? Kingly PM.

keyser
30-06-2009, 02:42 PM
:) tat local sg gal winnie was wif a soapy place recently now doing free lance managed by okt...

istkiller
06-07-2009, 02:43 PM
can any bro tell me how to contact winnie??

NICE_MAN
30-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Used to go to this place and had a good time with Fei Fei and Ke Ke. Especially Ke Ke, she is so sexy and very service oriented. Just wondering whether the management is having any new venue else where. Hope to visit that place again.