PDA

View Full Version : Just My Thoughts.(or maybe its true.)

deathuser
23-03-2009, 05:35 AM
Hi all Bros,

just a small confession to make and some questions to ask..dont mind.

I have been a upskirt fan for quite awhile, to a certain point that i feel,im getting more and more suay(unlucky) lately....back then,at 1st i thought 'oh well,couldnt really be that suay ba..look lo..' didnt know that this 'look lo' eventually took the toll out of me... i have become more and more 'gian' to look at ladies upskirt,going online just to watch some bros vids here,some pics,stealing glances at malls,bustops,YOUtube also have upskirt vids(spent dunno how many hours online),even to the extent of taking videos.(Am lucky didnt kena caught)and I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

What do i mean by becoming more suay? Things havent been going well for me lately. I can even put it to a point like im being cursed after spending tons of unhealthy hours from watching upskirts videos here,and youtube.

i havent been doing good in my sports which im always good at back then like half year ago.
Been feeling more and more tired. Like my YANG QI(energy) very weak like that.(even though i had enough hours of sleep)
Quarrelled with my gf and we broke up just before i type all these to you all.

I have deleted the videos and pics of upskirts inside my computer and i plan to see what sorts of changes will take place.

Any bros here think that by looking at zaogeng will bring one's luck down at all????:mad:

Thanks Bros. I have been a SBF member for more than 6 years,enjoyed all your jokes and stories.Sorry i didnt contribute at all because im more of a reader than a typer.My humble apologies to all.

Led Zeppelin
23-03-2009, 09:46 AM
maybe some of the "upskirts" you saw were that time of the month... so sway lor....

pro.d.igy
23-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Bro, watching upskirts will not cause one's luck to be 'suay' or not. In fact, this has got nothing to do with your current luck situation.

I would suggest that you take some time to sit back and think about what has gone wrong for you, and also to see if it's due to your fault or external circumstances.

Your symptoms (i havent been doing good in my sports which im always good at back then like half year ago.
Been feeling more and more tired. Like my YANG QI(energy) very weak like that.(even though i had enough hours of sleep)
Quarrelled with my gf and we broke up just before i type all these to you all.) sounds like you are undergoing stress. Perhaps work factor is at play here?

Take some time off alone. You need to recharge. Will definitely feel better once you do so. I have the same symptoms as you (weak and very tired even though enough rest). What I did was to take a short trip away (alone), took the opportunity to slow down my pace and enjoy life as it is, and when I came back, I felt recharged and ready to combat! :D

From then on, everything went pretty well for me.

chowweikong.sg
23-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Hey Bro
I think the suay part comes along when u are too preoccupied wif the upskirt stuff tat u are not concentrating on wat is important and matters most at this point of time.Breaking up is part & parcel of life, of course it properly takes some time to get over but it's properly a win-win situation for both of you.
Have a Tiger and take some time to catch up on watever u hv for some time neglected ( well, u properly hv more time wif u'r gal off u'r back :) )

Good Luck.

baimi
23-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Curiosity kills the cat.
But as a man, who don't enjoy
looking at pretty, sexy girls.
The down blouse, upskirt and zaogeng
threads posted here, i never miss them.
After looking, i forget them, never DL them.
All in the mind.

Merlin
23-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Yes. Download them in our mind and replay them as and when required for our own pleasure.