PDA

View Full Version : trouble urinating

toot7
21-03-2009, 04:32 AM
any bros here have trouble urinataing when people are looking at you or u are talking or thinking about something else.

rezz
22-03-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm a bit confused. Anyway, you shouldn't have any difficulty urinating assuming if your bladder is full, even though there may be some one filming you in action. This is of cos assuming if you didn't contract urinary tract infection.

verytimid
22-03-2009, 01:19 PM
its your concentration level la, need to relax. i have friends that take very long time to finish peeing if you are talking to him.

silverblue
22-03-2009, 02:51 PM
easy solution la, when peeing dont talk or think something else la. it's impolite to your penis when you think or talk while peeing :p

hotsoup16
22-03-2009, 08:00 PM
u must be feeling pai seh (feeling inferior) when some1 around. U need to overcome it by looking infront and dun bother by others

peanut123
23-03-2009, 12:38 AM
any bros here have trouble urinataing when people are looking at you or u are talking or thinking about something else.

How is this a sexual health issue ? It's just a psyhco issue. Go and have your head examined.

toot7
23-03-2009, 01:08 AM
a few days ago. i had a full bladder after drinking.my stomach below very pain. i went to the cubicle for 4 5 times and cannot urine. dunno is it the pub too noisy. any one have same problem ?

KhitTheungKhoon
03-04-2009, 07:29 PM
when i urinate, i experience burning sensation at the tip of my penis...

anyone can help?

BigNose
06-04-2009, 02:39 PM

anyone can help?

thats urinal infections right?

sometimes i had it after been with WL, if got fever then mus see doctor!

scoobyhoo
06-04-2009, 10:34 PM
this is probably psychological if you can pass urine smoothly when you are alone. however, if you have difficulty to pee even alone, you must consult a doctor.

fatty_leo
07-04-2009, 12:34 AM
sounds familiar maybe its bladder stone. go see a doctor.;)

lcbguy
07-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Consult a GP.Nothing serious lah.Not STDs. I also got before.When males age the prostrate gland expands and may block partially the urinary gland.

Schenker
07-04-2009, 11:42 AM

anyone can help?

What you can do is, make a trip down to a GP to have your urine sample tested (for presence of protein and blood). Chances are you could be suffered from kidney stones, UTI or bladder stones.

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 11:55 AM

It is proven by findings, that men hava trouble wee weeing when someone looks at him.

toot7
13-04-2009, 02:41 AM
whats a GP ?:(

simple2kee
13-04-2009, 08:11 PM
whats a GP ?:(

GP? u mean u dont know? it is general practitioner (medical doctor)

LostALau
13-04-2009, 08:35 PM

Yes, it does happen if u are feeling uneasy and not concentrating. When it happens to me, my method of overcoming it is to imagine I am pointing my dick at a pussy and going to shoot it, then the flow will come out. :D

a few days ago. i had a full bladder after drinking.my stomach below very pain. i went to the cubicle for 4 5 times and cannot urine. dunno is it the pub too noisy. any one have same problem ?

If u have a full bladder and control it for too long, the mechanism will tend to hold it back when u want to release. It takes some time to relax yourself before it works again.

anyone can help?

U remind me when I was a boy. Used to urinate in the public like a puppy. Sometimes, when I urinated at a hot spot, the heat from the ground will travel vie the string of urine to my dick and later the didi will develop a burning sensation. My mother would cure me by heating up a metal pipe over a fire, then blow the hot air at my didi. Miraculously, it always worked.

However, in modern days, I think it is better to consult a doctor and see if there is any infection or whatever.

If u do no wish to see a doctor first, u can try to get your mother or OC to boil some barley with ginko nuts, add some rock sugar and drink the soup. Often it helps to relieve such symptom.

LostALau
13-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Consult a GP.Nothing serious lah.Not STDs. I also got before.When males age the prostrate gland expands and may block partially the urinary gland.

This usually happens to older males. Many end up having to operate it. So do take care of your sexual health by not only looking after yr didi and balls, but your prostrate too. Problem with the prostrate can lead to prostrate cancer. Better dont play play.

It is believed by some that sufficient intake of Zinc will help to alleviate such problem but take care not to overtake this mineral.

I have a friend who has expanded prostrate gland and whenever he goes to the toilet, I have to wait ten to fifteen minutes for him to finish his job. Poor thing. Some doctors say such problem stems from too much sex but this friend of mine only fucks his wife sparingly, so I think it does not hold much truth.

howcher
14-04-2009, 02:34 AM
[QUOTE=toot7]any bros here have trouble urinataing when people are looking at you or u are talking or thinking about something else.[QUOTE]

i have trouble urinating when i was usign the toilets in thailand..u wee-wee until half, bloody hell, the guy suddenly walk over to help u massage yr back....

emokid
14-04-2009, 10:19 AM

anyone can help?

I do experience once many many years back.. i ate the indian fried prawn cracker wif the prawn on top de... normally eat wif green chilli... that time, after i ate that wif the green chilli.. OUCH!! i feel super hot burning sensation @ the tip of my penis.. lasted for like 5-8min lor.. :eek: my sister was beside me, i have to act cool.. but inside veri veri pain.. nv seea doc after that though...

LostALau
14-04-2009, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=toot7]any bros here have trouble urinataing when people are looking at you or u are talking or thinking about something else.[QUOTE]

i have trouble urinating when i was usign the toilets in thailand..u wee-wee until half, bloody hell, the guy suddenly walk over to help u massage yr back....

Hahaha! He may be a gay and attracted to u. Did he ask u for sex or maybe money? Or did u find your wallet missing after that? :eek:

LostALau
14-04-2009, 10:28 AM
I do experience once many many years back.. i ate the indian fried prawn cracker wif the prawn on top de... normally eat wif green chilli... that time, after i ate that wif the green chilli.. OUCH!! i feel super hot burning sensation @ the tip of my penis.. lasted for like 5-8min lor.. :eek: my sister was beside me, i have to act cool.. but inside veri veri pain.. nv seea doc after that though...

Bro, u ate the green chilli with your penis?
Why u had to act cool in front of yr sis? If I feel veri veri painful, I will simple run into the toilet and pour ice water over it or soak it in ice water. Why must let yr poor didi suffer like that? :confused:

LostALau
14-04-2009, 10:29 AM
GP? u mean u dont know? it is general practitioner (medical doctor)

Excuse me, I also happen to be a GP. (Girl pounder) :p

swimm
14-04-2009, 11:45 AM
go GNC n ask for SAW PALMETTO
for prostrate health..

and ask for CRANBERRY juice..
to clear urinal infection.
:rolleyes:

wash didi with mild diluted dettol..
:D:D:D

tonk
14-04-2009, 01:07 PM

Sounds like urinary tract infection. I doubt it is STD and can happen due to poor hygenie. Pls see a GP. Urinary tract infection may cause infection to the testicles if left untreated. Don't play play.

skyriver
14-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Urinary tract infection may cause infection to the testicles if left untreated.

A bit exaggerating leh... Then again, never let any disease prolong cos maybe the virus may mutate.

howcher
14-04-2009, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=toot7]any bros here have trouble urinataing when people are looking at you or u are talking or thinking about something else.

Hahaha! He may be a gay and attracted to u. Did he ask u for sex or maybe money? Or did u find your wallet missing after that? :eek:
haha, no la...i forget where is it alreaqyd..either in one of the resturant of pub...u know those kind stand in toilet then when u finish they pass u tissue and ask for tips those kind...this guy came up to me to help me massage lo, wa lao, totally cannot wee-wee...

toot7
15-04-2009, 04:30 AM
where can i see a GP

sammyboyfor
15-04-2009, 04:35 AM
where can i see a GP

At a clinic. :rolleyes:

plop1
15-04-2009, 03:08 PM

anyone can help?

Its most likely to be UTI or Urinary Tract Infection...

Urinary tract infection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_tract_infection)

Try drinking some cranberry juice.....it is said to help....

The cheap ones will do....no need to be concentrate...even apple mixed cranberry ones also can..

howcher
16-04-2009, 01:45 PM
actually once in awhile i also have the same burning sensation... longest lasted for 2 days...old folks say because too "heaty";;;

tree3
16-04-2009, 04:27 PM
My mother would cure me by heating up a metal pipe over a fire, then blow the hot air at my didi. Miraculously, it always worked.

Never heard of this kind of treatment. Interesting. Sounds a bit like voodoo. ;)

nude
16-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Go see doc cos it may either be urinary tract infection or worse still... Gall stones.

serav1
19-04-2009, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=LostALau;3647702]
haha, no la...i forget where is it alreaqyd..either in one of the resturant of pub...u know those kind stand in toilet then when u finish they pass u tissue and ask for tips those kind...this guy came up to me to help me massage lo, wa lao, totally cannot wee-wee...

bro, the guys who only help you massage your shoulders are ok.. there was this once in bkk this joker at the club grabbed me and helped me to crack my backbone... scared the shit out of me for a moment...

howcher
21-04-2009, 02:10 AM
[QUOTE=howcher;3648904]

bro, the guys who only help you massage your shoulders are ok.. there was this once in bkk this joker at the club grabbed me and helped me to crack my backbone... scared the shit out of me for a moment...

HAHA...If i remember correctly, mine happen in one of the pubs at KORAT...