PDA

View Full Version : Continuation of Police Haressment

2WayStreet
19-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Thank you all Bros for being so supportive and giving all the valuable tips.
She has been released after 26 hrs in detention.
Whilst she was there, I saw my lawyer who said that the police had the right to detain any suspect for interrogation and statement for 48 hours.
To share the ordeal with Bros here, I have attached some information. At the hotel, I spoked to the lesbian officer(who obviously was jealous of another girl who is more feminine and prettier)
I asked her how my gf can be a prostitute when I can supply from my memory her passport name, date of birth,Province of origin and on top of it, I was able to produce 2 photos of her from my wallet.
Her rude answer was that since she was arrested at a hotel, they want to bring her back for investigation.
She and her colleagues refused to allow her to make at least one phone call to her house to bring her passport immediately. Luckily, I have the keys to her room and I went all the way to collect her passport. Whilst at Bedok police station, they made me wait for 6 hours and when I demanded to see a senior officer, the arranged for me to talk to a IO. Later I found out he was only a Station Inspector. He was of no help at all as he said that he is not handling the case and I will have to wait for the officer in charge of the case to revert with the facts.
One interesting fact that I want to mention here is that another Chinese family who suffered the same fate as my gf was unable to communicate with them as they were all Malays, I had to do some translation.
I am ashamed that Singapore prides itself as a advance country and yet they treat Chinese nationals found at Geylang(even for food) is deemed a prostitute.
The whole exercise, especially the tactics used by the actual arresting team was not conducive to the Singaporean image.
I guess I go to blame myself for being stupid to use a Geylang hotel, but in this particular case, it was after a good meal of Beef Hor Fun at Lor 9 and for convenience sake, I used the old hotel at Lor 27. I have learnt my lesson and will avoid Hotel 81 at Geyland area at all costs:mad::mad:

Frankiestine
22-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Tell your gf lodge a complain with the chinese embassy then you will see our poodle force not so kwai lan...

Mister罗
22-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Tell your gf lodge a complain with the chinese embassy then you will see our poodle force not so kwai lan...

Yup, as long as his gf can really prove that her presence here isn't for prostitution, she can lodge a direct complain. :cool:

superchevy
23-03-2009, 08:08 PM

ya man strongly agree man ...... well done up u bro..:)

Jarko
23-03-2009, 09:45 PM
ya me too. last time my friend also tio this problem when his gf who was thai. refuse to release n let us wait for hours before i call my lawyer and issue a complain letter.

bangbangben
23-03-2009, 11:03 PM
kwai lan vs kwai lan ish useless...

if you got solid evidence that she is innocent, she is no longer a suspect and will not be liable for interrogation and detainment for 48hrs.

Most of the time, when u speak nicely... You often portray an image of an educated person who knows the writings in the books, whom most of them are afraid of.

Even as a suspect, you have the right not to speak to anyone other than your representing lawyer.
Even as a suspect, you are allowed to make phone calls to seek help and look for your attorney.

Get the facts right and you will avoid alot of unnecessary trouble.

At any time you are not happy with the service level of any officer, simply walk to the front desk and look at their duty officers chart. It would be clearly stated whose the senior officer on duty at that stipulated times. You may request to see him personally with regards to a formal complaint and get him to acknowledge on the draft complaint letter and inform him nicely you would bring it to the relevant embassy for follow up.

Rest assured you will be served with nice hot coffee.

Orgasmic
24-03-2009, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=2WayStreet;3570720]Thank you all Bros for being so supportive and giving all the valuable tips.
Whilst she was there, I saw my lawyer who said that the police had the right to to her room and I went all the way to collect her passport. Whilst at

All these Singapore police dogs are getting out of hands. Last week my China man staff and I were stopped and asked to alight during a police road block to "weed out drunk-drivers" on a ladies night at 4am in the morning.

I did not even drink and I was driving OUT of my flat in the north with my worker to WORK. And YET, I was told to stop my car and alight and my car SEARCHED. We were body-searched. I even produced my IC showing that my house is just 1-2km away and I was rushing to my factory but they werent keen.

Then I saw many soup-up drivers simply let off and allowed to drive past the road block. Can see that some of them face red and drunk but yet these dogs got nothing better to do then to stop me driving to WORK.

Last week even jialat.. drove my Malaysian wife ( not gf ) out to Singapore to our house. Custom idiot questioned me WHERE she will be staying and what purpose is she doing here and how come she comes here every week.

I lost my cool and shouted at this cocky indian lady that why the hell she wants to know so much when I am simply driving my WIFE into my own bloody country???????????

Allow Took Leng how to escape, allow one eye dragon to escape, and Let Malaysian police to catch these criminals for them. How shameless + Useless can Singapore customs and police be.

And yet disturbing law-abiding citizens like me and treating my wife as a prostitute. Singapore Bodoh.

Orgasmic
24-03-2009, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=bangbangben;3585477]kwai lan vs kwai lan ish useless...

hi,

sometimes birds of the same feather fly together. I dont bother to look for their station IC or duty shit officer whatsoever because they usually just cover up with any escalation to the top.

My advice: Draft a chim email formally ( not in ah-beng english or singlish of course ) and shoot the Customer service email, CC to all the ministers, esp the minister in charge . and make it a point to CC to Lee father and son even though they wont reply.

Those small dogs see already sure cock stand. I have done that before for Tuas checkpoint.

bangbangben
24-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Can feel the anger in your words...

Chill Bro Orgasmic,
I am just waiting for an extra public holiday when that old man dies.

murali
29-03-2009, 09:52 AM
double post

murali
29-03-2009, 09:54 AM
hi,

sometimes birds of the same feather fly together. I dont bother to look for their station IC or duty shit officer whatsoever because they usually just cover up with any escalation to the top.

My advice: Draft a chim email formally ( not in ah-beng english or singlish of course ) and shoot the Customer service email, CC to all the ministers, esp the minister in charge . and make it a point to CC to Lee father and son even though they wont reply.

Those small dogs see already sure cock stand. I have done that before for Tuas checkpoint.
care to share what happened in the end?

really pissed off wif their bo-chap attitude, even the traffic police also bo-chap attitude, called to say illegal parking n told them to come asap, they say if all cars gone then no more illegal parking issue! wah lau eh, hear already LPPL, damn tulan man!

usmjordan2
29-03-2009, 09:58 AM
good to share:D

HY1209
29-03-2009, 02:20 PM
There is a number to call to logde complaints against police services.

I forget the name of the department but they seem to be more 'neutral' compared to complaining to the duty offficer of the day.

Had a incident with my bangla worker who was badly treated in their custody for wrong arrest. We made a call to this dept after being treated like criminals when we there to handover the workers' passport for verification. Had a chance to see the worker and was informed of the way they were treated.

Within half an hour and the whole sitiuation changed from 'hostile' to more friendly.

They even call up later to advise me back to formalise the complaint and interviewed the affected workers. Sad to say, the workers did not want to lodge the complaint formally for fear of more troubles!!

The number is 1800 2580000.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Any brother in the 'force' can verify if this number or dept still exist???
Think it was call police service improvement ...or something like that

incubus
29-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Wat to do. They are the legal license gangster acknowledged by the Singapore Government. Let me tell you that even you make a complain against them, the police government will cover each other as they are from the same government boby. Unless a complain comes from a country's embassy, then a higher rank officer will be in-charge of the complain. The officer will then act and punish the police accordingly. If we normal singaporeans complain fromally, they will just sent you a letter or contact you to say that they have spoken to the officer. then it is case close for us.

MikeInTheHole
29-03-2009, 09:03 PM
I remember many years ago at the junction of Holland village. My friend was sending me back home, there was this accident that a off-duty policeman try to beat the traffic light. He ramed his motor bike and hit the side of my friends's car and flew off. Lucky, there was this off duty narcotic police officer behind our car and bear withness to the accident. The petrol car that came afterwards try to pined the fault on my friend. The following day, while my friend was at the police station for investigation, they still put the blame on my friend. My friend was smart enough to have the narcotic officer contact numbers as a withness. My friend was given a warning after that. But honestly, the injured policeman was to blame 'cause he try to beat the traffic light. Now the police wasn't what they use to be when they are wearing shorts.:D

fattyman
29-03-2009, 10:44 PM
kwai lan vs kwai lan ish useless...

Even as a suspect, you have the right not to speak to anyone other than your representing lawyer.
Even as a suspect, you are allowed to make phone calls to seek help and look for your attorney.

At any time you are not happy with the service level of any officer, simply walk to the front desk and look at their duty officers chart. You may request to see him personally with regards to a formal complaint and get him to acknowledge on the draft complaint letter and inform him nicely you would bring it to the relevant embassy for follow up.

Rest assured you will be served with nice hot coffee.

ATTENTION !!! mr stupid fellow bangbangben, you think mata chu (police station) like orr kui keng izzit (whore hse) ? :D

you can suka suka walk around see the chart who is the duty officer in-charge, not happy with their service can lodge a complaint against them, you think your father Wong Cunt Sing izzit ? :D

lim peh rest assured those who do that, your girlfriend kena bwang back in no time :D

Hoo hoo haa haa haa what a stupid comment, better go & bang your head !!!

adrianus
31-03-2009, 07:40 AM
You can lodge a complaint with the relevant officials. I will usually use SGDI (Singapore Government Directory Interactive (http://www.sgdi.gov.sg)) for obtaining the contact details of the relevant officials in charge...

lblittlebear
31-03-2009, 09:26 AM
I saw your story also in Sin Ming and STOMP. Are u the one who complained to both Sin Ming and STOMP ?

For this type of thing, no use complaining one. Mata will say they got rights to investigate. Even in the worst case, they just throw out one small fry and say they will discipline him.

In fact, going to media to complain will make things worse. From Sin Ming, mata already said they are "doing their job" and out of 15 ladies caught, 14 are guilty and will deport immediately. They released the remaining one who is your girl.

Like that, mata also du-lan because they lose face. To make their face less red, they may raid more and more to try to prove to everyone that there are really many prc hookers.

Now you see what happen to parklane , fortune centre and other places shortly after this incident came out in papers???

Thank you all Bros for being so supportive and giving all the valuable tips.
Whilst she was there, I saw my lawyer who said that the police had the right to detain any suspect for interrogation and statement for 48 hours.
To share the ordeal with Bros here, I have attached some information. At the hotel, I spoked to the lesbian officer(who obviously was jealous of another girl who is more feminine and prettier)
I asked her how my gf can be a prostitute when I can supply from my memory her passport name, date of birth,Province of origin and on top of it, I was able to produce 2 photos of her from my wallet.
Her rude answer was that since she was arrested at a hotel, they want to bring her back for investigation.
She and her colleagues refused to allow her to make at least one phone call to her house to bring her passport immediately. Luckily, I have the keys to her room and I went all the way to collect her passport. Whilst at Bedok police station, they made me wait for 6 hours and when I demanded to see a senior officer, the arranged for me to talk to a IO. Later I found out he was only a Station Inspector. He was of no help at all as he said that he is not handling the case and I will have to wait for the officer in charge of the case to revert with the facts.
One interesting fact that I want to mention here is that another Chinese family who suffered the same fate as my gf was unable to communicate with them as they were all Malays, I had to do some translation.
I am ashamed that Singapore prides itself as a advance country and yet they treat Chinese nationals found at Geylang(even for food) is deemed a prostitute.
The whole exercise, especially the tactics used by the actual arresting team was not conducive to the Singaporean image.
I guess I go to blame myself for being stupid to use a Geylang hotel, but in this particular case, it was after a good meal of Beef Hor Fun at Lor 9 and for convenience sake, I used the old hotel at Lor 27. I have learnt my lesson and will avoid Hotel 81 at Geyland area at all costs:mad::mad: