PDA

View Full Version : LS Production : Fair Skin Big Natural Boobs "JAZNIZA" Pink Pink Nipples (Pics Avail)

loveseed
19-03-2009, 06:13 AM
Name : JANIZA
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 34C'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, COB, GFE....

*** Click on Pics link here = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Janiza_Front.jpg

Do sms or PM me for slots if interested, cheers !!!

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
19-03-2009, 11:16 AM
:cool: :p

LS

loveseed
19-03-2009, 02:37 PM
UPszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
19-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Now awaiting for FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
20-03-2009, 12:38 AM

*** Click on Pics link here = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Janiza_Front.jpg

atoll
20-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Had an unexpectedly satisfying session with Jazniza.... my honest FR as follows;

Looks : 7/10

Was initially disappointed when she opened the door, as she did not resemble the studio pics (would rate studio pics 8-8.5/10). In real life, she's slightly more tanned (as expected) and more of the GND look, with a small mole on her chin. But she flashed me a really big smile when she opened the door, so decided to continue the session.

Body : 7.5/10

Short petite girl with smooth skin. Slight baby fats but overall still curvy with nice body shape. She's definitely got natural, soft C cup boobs. She's fair enough that you can see the veins on her boobies.

Service: 9/10

This was the unexpected surprise. Overall she was just out to please! She stated that she worked in a MP back in Bangkok, so maybe that's where she learnt all the skills.... From start to finish, she was just teasing and playing with me, from the boob fk and BBBJ plus CIM in the bath tub, to the ass riming and anal fingering combined with a powerful BJ on the bed. First time that I've finished 2 shots in an hour!

GFE: 8/10
Chatty and friendly girl, can speak basic english. With time to spare, she taught me afew thai words to improve my vocab. Initiate frenching for me but I didn't want (for obvious reasons!).

Overall, she's definitely for someone looking to be serviced. But looks wise need to discount if you're comparing to studio pics

loveseed
20-03-2009, 11:17 AM

LS

loveseed
20-03-2009, 03:13 PM
UPS !!! :p

LS

ArChi
20-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Was feeling horny on 18th March. SMS to bro LS .. get to know there is 2 hot babe coming to town on that day. After much consideration, decided to choose janiza..

fr
Look 8/10 ( grow on you.. she's look cute )
boobs 9/10 ( natural n big.. with all out to tease u when in bathroom )
service 9.5 / 10 ( very friendly girl )
BBBJ 9/10 ( i like the way she slurp n smoke my small bro )
FJ 10/10 ( WHY ? Because i manage to make her CUM for 3 times.. the way she shiver on enjoyment really is =P )

Did i mention she is damn wet n passionate on our love making session :D

thx bro LS for giving me 1st Blood..

loveseed
20-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Had an unexpectedly satisfying session with Jazniza.... my honest FR as follows;

Looks : 7/10

Was initially disappointed when she opened the door, as she did not resemble the studio pics (would rate studio pics 8-8.5/10). In real life, she's slightly more tanned (as expected) and more of the GND look, with a small mole on her chin. But she flashed me a really big smile when she opened the door, so decided to continue the session.

Body : 7.5/10

Short petite girl with smooth skin. Slight baby fats but overall still curvy with nice body shape. She's definitely got natural, soft C cup boobs. She's fair enough that you can see the veins on her boobies.

Service: 9/10

This was the unexpected surprise. Overall she was just out to please! She stated that she worked in a MP back in Bangkok, so maybe that's where she learnt all the skills.... From start to finish, she was just teasing and playing with me, from the boob fk and BBBJ plus CIM in the bath tub, to the ass riming and anal fingering combined with a powerful BJ on the bed. First time that I've finished 2 shots in an hour!

GFE: 8/10
Chatty and friendly girl, can speak basic english. With time to spare, she taught me afew thai words to improve my vocab. Initiate frenching for me but I didn't want (for obvious reasons!).

Overall, she's definitely for someone looking to be serviced. But looks wise need to discount if you're comparing to studio pics

Thanks bro atoll for the FR !!! :p

LS

benjerry
21-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Super Horny on one evening and msg bro LS after seeing Jaz studio pix, simply nose bleed!

Look: 7/10 (70% resembalance to studio pix, which look sweeter and more SYT)
Boobs: C! 100% natural and soft
Body: still having baby fats, so u know, she is still a SYT

SVC: 10/10 (with AR, frenching, allow painting, cock massages with baby oil, good massage, BBBJ non stop)
Super sexitfying!

Ben and Jerry Cone of Approval:YES! value for money too!

loveseed
21-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Was feeling horny on 18th March. SMS to bro LS .. get to know there is 2 hot babe coming to town on that day. After much consideration, decided to choose janiza..

fr
Look 8/10 ( grow on you.. she's look cute )
boobs 9/10 ( natural n big.. with all out to tease u when in bathroom )
service 9.5 / 10 ( very friendly girl )
BBBJ 9/10 ( i like the way she slurp n smoke my small bro )
FJ 10/10 ( WHY ? Because i manage to make her CUM for 3 times.. the way she shiver on enjoyment really is =P )

Did i mention she is damn wet n passionate on our love making session :D

thx bro LS for giving me 1st Blood..

Thanks bro ArChi for the First Blood FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
21-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Super Horny on one evening and msg bro LS after seeing Jaz studio pix, simply nose bleed!

Look: 7/10 (70% resembalance to studio pix, which look sweeter and more SYT)
Boobs: C! 100% natural and soft
Body: still having baby fats, so u know, she is still a SYT

SVC: 10/10 (with AR, frenching, allow painting, cock massages with baby oil, good massage, BBBJ non stop)
Super sexitfying!

Ben and Jerry Cone of Approval:YES! value for money too!

Thanks bro benjerry for the FR !!! :p

LS

kuku bird fit
21-03-2009, 07:29 PM
thanks to bro, get mi a slot on this gem jazniza, really good gem.must try her out bros who have not try yet, dun miss her.look at the rating and u will kn her service.trust loveseed......

name:jazniza(dun kn how to proounce_)
tits:firm nice to hold c cup
fj:9 all kind of position
bbbbj:9-- sometime wif tit fxxx
gf:8--gd attitude, even cook cup maggie mee for mi
overall, 9/gooooooood

loveseed
22-03-2009, 12:13 AM
thanks to bro, get mi a slot on this gem jazniza, really good gem.must try her out bros who have not try yet, dun miss her.look at the rating and u will kn her service.trust loveseed......

overall, 9/gooooooood

Thanks bro kuku bird fit for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
22-03-2009, 12:58 PM
:p :cool:

LS

metalsp2
22-03-2009, 02:35 PM
hi bros.. promised bro ls an FR on Janiza after i tried her on her 3rd day in singapore. wanted to try her on her first day when bro LS smsed me saying that she's the type i like.. (ie.. chatty wild gal) yeah.. wanted to be the first to give it to her cuz from my last experience with dizon.. they are especially horny during the first fuck.. but due to work, can only make it on the 3rd day but i would say that i was pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be a great session..

made my way to the usual place and ding dong.. i could hear the water gushing in the bathroom.. hmmm got bath tub service.. nice! not every gals got that.. when the door opened, i saw a cute petitie sweet looking gal.. she has big eyes and nice skin.. i was pleasantly surprised man.. she was wearing a spagehtti strap top and short shorts.. immediately i knew she was my type when she cheekily touched my chest saying that its big.. haha.. saying that mine is A cup and hers in B cup. i also returned the favour by touching hers and find them really bouncy and natural... we were like lovers checking out each other..

wat i liked about her is her smile and the way she looks at you... sweet gal who is waiting to unleash her horniness on you.. and best of all i had the longest foreplay even before we headed to the bathroom.. first.. she sat beside me and we started frenching.. tongues locking.. i can even taste her lipstick.. haha.. wild and uninhibited. then she started to lick my ears PROFUSELY... then my neck while i moan and moan to her tenacious attacks.. next i got her to sit on my lap and we started simulating fucking in this position while i put my hands on her ass and squeeze them non stop.. i pull her down onto the bed and we carried on 'fucking' thru our clothes with her on top.. i pull up her top to reveal 2 natural boobs.. they are really nice and bouncy.. can really cup with the hand and squeeze them.. really had to control my self not to squeeze too hard..

she took off her top totally and i attacked her nipples while she let out slight moans to begin with.. off went my top too.. haha like lovers enjoying every part of the process. one hand tickling my nipples another over my head, frenching profusely.. then she removed her shorts to reveal her g string.. oooh that is a nice g string.. one silky patch covering her initmate pussy and thats all.. next she stood up and went over to the chair, station herself in a standing doggie position and let me come up behind her to simulate fucking her from behind!! best of all i had one hand down under rubbing her pussy through her g string.. i was rubbing it hard, pumping my harden rod from behind and locking tongues with her at the same time. my aim was to get her wet below.. and i did acheive it.. after like 10 mins, i feel her g string getting wet.. i showed her my finger.. haha and she giggled.. she slipped off her g string and i picked it up to give it a nice sniff.. wah.. sweet scents totally.. i showed her the wetness on her g string..

soon she helped me take off my pants and underwear and took me into the bathroom.. all this after like almost 30 mins plus of foreplay.... shiok!! we entered the bathtub tog and she took care to wash every part of the body.. after cleaning my dick.. she started to give me the longest bbbj i ever had... constant motion.. never stopping... it was a nice bath tub wash man..

we quickly dried up and headed to bed.. i couldnt wait for more action to come.. i sat on the edge of the bed as she came over to lick me on my nipples then slowly moved all over my body.... tummy, legs, inner tighs, balls and then another roud of bbbj! wah i had to control if not ill probably shoot cim. i turned her over and told her that i wanna eat her.. i licked her first from the ears, to arms, nipples, neck, down her body to her legs.. from the corner of my eye, i can see her rubbing her pussy while i service her... wah.. damn horny.. then it was the holy grail.. i went to attack her pussy with my tongue.. starting slow, lapping it up while she let out moans after moans.. i went on for almost 10mins as she got even more intense.. finally she let out moans of fuck me.. fuck me please...

i couldnt take it of cuz.. capped and entered into this relatively tight pussy.. it felt really like couples doing it .. the intensity and feeling was great.. i entered hard.. pumping right into her.. we were totally locked tog fucking each other like no tomorrow.. she was moaning for more and i made sure i pumped harder and harder.... after awhile i finally feel the intensity build up and with one final push... i released it all with her clamping me tightly .... ahhhh.. shiok..

as we disengaged she commented that i cum alot.. haha yeah.. didnt fuck for awhile already.. she helped me cleaned up and we rested.. she went to wash up alittle while i lay resting on the bed.. she came back not long after with a bottle of body massage oil.. she started to pour some on my body and some on her boobs.. then she gave me a massage on my chest then used her boobs to rub on my body.. then my dick.. trapping my dick between her twin peaks... then using her hand, she started to give me a hj.... wah.. power.. almost like jap massage.. then finally with my hugging her boobs close to my face, i unloaded my 2nd load.....

it was a very satisfying experience i must say.. very gf feeling.. no hurry at all... will definitely go find her again before she flies back on the 1st of April..

overall:
name: Janiza
looks: 8.5/10 (i like her sweet ness and her big round eyes)
figure: 8/10 (petite cute gal type)
boobs: 8/10 (not bad for a gal this size, bouncy boobs)
foreplay: 10/10 (super long and wild.. never had before)
bathtub: 9/10 (long and caring)
bbbj: 9/10 (long and hardworking)
fj: 8.5/10
hj: 8/10
rtf: yeah man..

thks again to bro LS for bringing in good quality gals.. cheers

loveseed
22-03-2009, 08:05 PM
overall:
name: Janiza
looks: 8.5/10 (i like her sweet ness and her big round eyes)
figure: 8/10 (petite cute gal type)
boobs: 8/10 (not bad for a gal this size, bouncy boobs)
foreplay: 10/10 (super long and wild.. never had before)
bathtub: 9/10 (long and caring)
bbbj: 9/10 (long and hardworking)
fj: 8.5/10
hj: 8/10
rtf: yeah man..

thks again to bro LS for bringing in good quality gals.. cheers

Thanks bro metalsp2 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
23-03-2009, 12:11 AM
UPsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
23-03-2009, 11:47 AM
;) :p

LS

loveseed
23-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
23-03-2009, 07:43 PM

LS

loveseed
23-03-2009, 11:22 PM
:) :p

LS

loveseed
24-03-2009, 10:13 AM

LS

loveseed
24-03-2009, 03:46 PM

LS

loveseed
24-03-2009, 09:29 PM

LS

loveseed
25-03-2009, 11:11 AM

LS

loveseed
25-03-2009, 02:16 PM

LS

divers666
25-03-2009, 05:10 PM
UPszzz !!! :p

LS
Name: Janiza
Homeland: BKK
Look: 7.5/10
Stat: 34B 24 34 handful..can bounce
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 48kg

BJ: 8/10 (room for improvement)
FJ: 9/10 hardworking gal, wet,wet,wet ,accomodating, squirter...
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching:lot of action
Painting: Nv Try
GFE: 8/10 (fetch drink, change temperature,)
Attitude: 8.5 (always with a smile, not a clock watcher)
Damage: as stated.

bro have to try...not to miss.she leaving next week.

loveseed
25-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Name: Janiza
Homeland: BKK
Look: 7.5/10
Stat: 34B 24 34 handful..can bounce
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 48kg

BJ: 8/10 (room for improvement)
FJ: 9/10 hardworking gal, wet,wet,wet ,accomodating, squirter...
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching:lot of action
Painting: Nv Try
GFE: 8/10 (fetch drink, change temperature,)
Attitude: 8.5 (always with a smile, not a clock watcher)
Damage: as stated.

bro have to try...not to miss.she leaving next week.

Thanks bro divers666 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
26-03-2009, 09:53 AM

LS

dexblu
26-03-2009, 11:54 AM

overall, 9/gooooooood

WOW !!! TIT FUCK (me like) :eek: !!! MAMA tomyum noodles long time me oso no eat liao !!! :p

loveseed
26-03-2009, 05:00 PM
WOW !!! TIT FUCK (me like) :eek: !!! MAMA tomyum noodles long time me oso no eat liao !!! :p

Wahaha Grandmaster !!! Ya Tits F#*K your favourite hor !!! Btw, you "Kid Teung" MAMA Tomyum or that "Red Wine" huh ???!! Hee hee... :D :p

LS

loveseed
26-03-2009, 08:59 PM
;) :p

LS

loveseed
27-03-2009, 10:11 AM

LS

loveseed
27-03-2009, 02:49 PM

LS

loveseed
27-03-2009, 06:06 PM
:p :cool:

LS

loveseed
27-03-2009, 09:32 PM

loveseed
28-03-2009, 11:00 AM

LS

loveseed
28-03-2009, 02:48 PM

LS

loveseed
28-03-2009, 06:42 PM

LS

loveseed
28-03-2009, 09:25 PM

*** Click on Pics link here = > Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...niza_Front.jpg)

SilverFox@
28-03-2009, 10:49 PM
FR 48: Janiza

It has been a long time since my last bonk. 1 month ago, wasn’t such a good experience. Today decided to try out Loveseed’s stable. Almost 8 bonks ago was my last bonk with his.

Janiza’s photo attracted me to her. So made a booking, quickly made my visit to Area Z. When she open the door, I was surprised to see her being short, also quite different from the photos. She just had her dinner, keep telling me hot. Dinner hot, not I hot. Upon taking a closer look, she has big eyes, she is not as tall as shown, but her breasts are big. Her figure is in the small size category. When she strip to her undies, she was rubbing herself on me. I licked her nipples and she was moaning. I let her do the job and she really give a mean BBBJ. The wet and slow kind. I told her to cap me and let her rock me. I was grabbing her waist with her pussy on my dick, I rock her hard and when I came, she stayed on top not in a hurry to move out. She gave very good gfe and has a goos attitude. I had my frenches with her.

While resting, she asked me to go for bath? I said as I had just bathe at home, she can just massage me and I let her wash me up later. Massage was so-so, and we went for the bath. Her bath is good, in the tub and she asked me for 2nd. I said no. She don’t take no for answer, She used her big breasts and rubbed my dick, cleaned it up and BBBJ again. She wants a 2nd from me. I told her no la, I got another session coming up for me, so I declined.

She seems to be leaving soon, so better grab her fast

FACE: 3.3/5 Stars (Though different from photo, she has nice big eyes)
CHARISMA: 3.4/5 Stars (See her longer, don’t see photo, you will like her looks. )
BODY: 3.5/5 Stars (Very nice shapely, big breasts, natural, a pity she is short or I would rate her more.)
BOOBS: 4/5 Stars (Natural C Cupper, nice nipples too. They get puffy pink after all the licking)
ATTITUDE: 4/5 Stars (She’s obviously raping me for the 2nd.)
PERSONALITY: 3.8/5 Stars (Very friendly and chatty.)
GFE FACTOR: 3/5 Stars (Got hugging, Kissing, Frenching. )
BBBJ: 3.6/5 Stars (Good suction and think can CIM)
FJ: 3.6/5 Stars (cowgirl on top, steam with her boobs rocking and shaking)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 2/5 Stars (Nothing to add.)

TOTAL: 34.2/50 Stars

loveseed
29-03-2009, 02:14 PM

LS

loveseed
29-03-2009, 04:30 PM

LS

loveseed
29-03-2009, 07:02 PM
UPS !!! :p

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 05:26 AM
FR 48: Janiza

FACE: 3.3/5 Stars (Though different from photo, she has nice big eyes)
CHARISMA: 3.4/5 Stars (See her longer, don’t see photo, you will like her looks. )
BODY: 3.5/5 Stars (Very nice shapely, big breasts, natural, a pity she is short or I would rate her more.)
BOOBS: 4/5 Stars (Natural C Cupper, nice nipples too. They get puffy pink after all the licking)
ATTITUDE: 4/5 Stars (She’s obviously raping me for the 2nd.)
PERSONALITY: 3.8/5 Stars (Very friendly and chatty.)
GFE FACTOR: 3/5 Stars (Got hugging, Kissing, Frenching. )
BBBJ: 3.6/5 Stars (Good suction and think can CIM)
FJ: 3.6/5 Stars (cowgirl on top, steam with her boobs rocking and shaking)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 2/5 Stars (Nothing to add.)

TOTAL: 34.2/50 Stars

Thanks bro SilverFox@ for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 12:01 PM

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 05:38 PM

LS

loveseed
30-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Now awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 07:59 AM

loveseed
31-03-2009, 10:33 AM

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 04:01 PM

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 07:35 PM

LS

loveseed
31-03-2009, 10:35 PM