PDA

View Full Version : Picture machiam fairy....

tungsten
19-03-2009, 02:28 AM
... The real person like monkey...

Called a few OKT to arrange for FLs. My gosh... the picture is really a vast difference.

To be frank, I would rather PCC than spend the money on them. I would not go to the extend of saying, "I will not screw them even if it is free".

However the standard is really worse off then the Cat 50 WL in geylang.

I would like to ask bros here to please post in this thread which OKT they trust.

Hopefully this will generate more business for the OKT which will be interpret as a reward for being truthful.

I would appeal to the OKT not to stuff this thread with spams or clones. We might not be geniuses but cheongsters are not idiots too. We definitely can identify a clone from a long way off.

To the OKT who I have contacted for booking... to be fair you are not the only OKT that does this. I understand that you are just doing a job (may not even be the boss), however the girls is really ugly... Nevertheless, I appreciate you for being gentlemen enough to respect my decision to cancel after the girls.

To Cheongsters, let's unite and build a better tomorrow :D

verytimid
19-03-2009, 08:25 AM
bro I have the same experience. Thus far the best is still terak's bro Mel. He is very patient and his girls, although there still exists some differences from the pics, are all very pretty and nice.

Tried some okt that truly sucks big time.

fatguy
19-03-2009, 08:30 AM
it's normal for OKT to show their products in a special light, most, if not all companies do the same anyway. the hor fun you see in he picture is never what you get right?? picture always show got big prawns, which you know your $4 will never get...

thats what FR are for bro... read them, if she's CMI, or not to your taste, move one. ^^ i move from GL ladies to FL, cause i like the GFE part.to each his own i guess...

19-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Dont you guys think that most girls are recycle from one okt to another. And some service really not up to the price.

forumer
19-03-2009, 04:09 PM
once u have a trusted service provider, stick to him/her...

bochapsing
19-03-2009, 05:05 PM
thats what FR are for bro... read them, if she's ...

agreed.. tat;s wat FR n sbf for..
share experience and recomm gems n good FL/WL..
but oso need to bear in mind..
"one man poison may be another's food"...
errr.... is it the rite way to say? sorry, my england not powderful...

:p:p:p

bsky
19-03-2009, 08:51 PM
I have the same experience too, Totally difference from the picture i see on forum plus fuck up service. I think the FR posted is all fake. I complaint to okt about the service.

okt reply : becos the gal is going back thailand. I cannot control her.

:mad:

Declan
20-03-2009, 03:25 PM
once u have a trusted service provider, stick to him/her...

Agreed. Better the devil you know than the devil you dont know.

bunnyrabbit
21-03-2009, 01:37 AM
I have the same experience too, Totally difference from the picture i see on forum plus fuck up service. I think the FR posted is all fake. I complaint to okt about the service.

okt reply : becos the gal is going back thailand. I cannot control her.

:mad:
bros, the photos are makeover..of course they will look nice and pretty online..
or else how to attract us?

just read the FRs and decide if it is worth it..i still prefer the OKTs who provide live pics of their gals when they arrive in Sillypore..at least we can see and compare to the makeover pics

sidewalker
22-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Thaiboy always provide live pigs oops I mean live pics :D

BadEye
23-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Thaiboy always provide live pigs oops I mean live pics :D

What is live pigs ??? Pigs ??? :eek: