PDA

View Full Version : freelance gals providing massage?

NemoZai
17-03-2009, 04:07 PM
hey bros,

tried tis gal by the name of 'Joey'... providing massage @ $50.... she said she used different names before... then she said her name was mei mei... anyways i texted her Monday morning, she replied promtly, we made an arrangement at lavender.. and she offered me a full package @ 160... i told her to be fair i will confirm the massage @ 50 1st, full package after i see how she looks. fair enuf we met up... ok, 19yo she claims, looks 19 really, 1.6m, 48kg...

proceed to bath ALONE.... she gives me a back rub with baby oil... ONLY a back rub... no other part of my body was touched... :confused: i had my towel on... only back.. a bit of neck n shoulders... chatty, long story abt how she wouldnt do tis if she had no choice, support sick mother n 2 younger sis... yah, poor thing...:( but pls lah i ask for massage not sob story... but was kinda touched by her sad story, true or not i dont know... was trying very hard to listen to her accent to see if she was really singaporean... didnt want to check ic or wat, so just assumed she really was singaporean cause relly got no malaysian accent...

after bt 10 mins of 'back rub'... she poped the question... package? i said yes purely out of kindness.... she say top up 110... i said ok.. and she asked me to pay 1st... oh yah the $50 i also had to pay 1st.. cause she said she got cheated be4... so i paid... (a little turned off but no issue lah... pay 1st lor)
i went to wash off my 'back' oil... returned to the bed and she was there naked... played wif my dick... was very nice....:D 5-10mins of dick fondling and she asked to start... i asked if she blows with or without cap nd she says.... no blowing cause her gums bleeding she even takes jabs... :eek: POWER EXCUSE!!! then proceed to fuck... asked me who on top... of course her lah... no blow and i on top??? siao... tried a couple of positions.... session was so so...

chat a little, felt more pity for her, promised to calll her... she left and i took a nap in the room....

blew 160 on a so so bonk... arghhhh... but plus points... she is really young... my heart goes out to her 'story' and all the best to her... but with tis kind of service, repeat customers will be rare....

Gd luck to her... god bless...

forureyes
17-03-2009, 06:51 PM
bro can i have her no

Nuglut
18-03-2009, 09:12 AM
...no blowing cause her gums bleeding she even takes jabs... :eek: POWER EXCUSE!!!

Bro, thanks for the FR but a little concerned about the above statement.

Why are her gums bleeding? Why does she need to take jabs? Definitely not normal. Does she have some sort of disorder?

Be careful bros. When blood around, I think situation a lot more dangerous.

With respect,
Bro Nuglut.

mel07
18-03-2009, 09:55 AM
hi bro ! kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!

spykid01
18-03-2009, 10:19 AM
omg bro. i tried her before. she got a nice curly hair. but her service to out of 10, i'll give her a 2?

NemoZai
26-03-2009, 03:16 PM
bro spy, 2/10.... hmmmm maybe i'll give 3 lah.... really not worth.. i can call much prettier young student PRC twice with full job..

yes she said she got bleeding gums... but we did french and not blow at all.... i didnt see any blood... i thought it was just a excuse...

haiz...